Über Postach.io

Blogging platform that allows you to convert an Evernote notepad into a blog or website.

Erfahre mehr über Postach.io

Hardware Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2019

"A Special Blogging Tool"

Kommentare: Postach.io has been a beneficial blooging tool that I use. With my Evernote account connected to it, my stress is all gone. I now manage my blog with ease.

Vorteile: Postache.io is a special powerful blogging tool that is essential for bloggers. What really interests me most is the connection to Evernote. That is a great benefit that will ease your content management.

Nachteile: Ideally, it has been a wonderful tool for me as a blogger. No dislikes

• Bewertet am 12.5.2019
IT Support Specialist
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Very easy to use and since it is done via Evernote, keeping track of what you wrote is also easy."

Vorteile: What I like most of this platform is that it integrates very easily with an app I am already familiar. And having that advantage really helps a lot.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is the minimal themes you to have to choose from. The lack of themes makes it so that you need to learn a language to alter the look of your pages.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Chuck D.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Not a smooth experience"

Kommentare: I was looking to set up a blog for my writing business. I had initially tried Wordpress, but that was an additional step in my process, especially as it hadn't supported Markdown at that point, which was what I usually wrote my manuscripts in, exporting them later in the process. This platform seemed like it would be a dream, as I regularly wrote drafts and such in Evernote, so I could set a timer to remind me to blog, and use the same platform that I used to take notes, and even transfer things between my writing software and Evernote for that purpose, maintaining a separate notebook. It turned out to be a nightmare to maintain. I also tried their Dropbox syncing, but they discontinued that, as well they should have since it was even worse. In the end, I spent more time maintaining than I did writing. The reason that I'm neutral on it is that the support was excellent- I think that given the time the platform will improve from their response. But I felt like I was paying to be a beta tester.

Vorteile: It connected with Evernote where I was writing my work
It easily fit into my workflow
It allowed for customization
It allowed me to use my own domain
It supports Markdown
Support was responsive

Nachteile: It was inconsistent in publishing
There was a steep learning curve to more advanced customization
The software was in flux, meaning that some of my customization work was lost

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"The only good thing is that it connects to Evernote"

Vorteile: So, if you are forced to use Evernote, this could be an option to help you get things pushed out smoothly.

Nachteile: Why do you have to create your own website to push it to? This makes no sense. If it integrated with pushing it to other platforms like Wordpress it would be way more valuable.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Sheikh A.
CTO
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Makes Evernote more versatile for website or blog applications"

Kommentare: Postach.io makes it easy to showcase documents and notes online by integrating Evernote easily with a blogging platform.

Vorteile: Integrating an already existing and proven technology with something many users once missed is a good idea, which helps many of us by enabling us to utilize Evernote to the fullest.

Nachteile: It would be much more useful if other content management systems such as WordPress could integrate and benefit from the functionality Postach.io provides.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020