Über Magestore

Magestore is the world's #1 POS for Magento. Magestore POS ensures real-time & online-offline integration for Magento merchants.

Erfahre mehr über Magestore

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Magestore bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Matthieu F.
Matthieu F.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you run in Magento, this is the ultimate omni-channel POS solution

Kommentare: My experience with this team, which I have worked with for awhile now, has been incredible enough for me to write this review lol. They have gone above and beyond time and time again, to ensure that their product is dependable, reliable and cutting-edge. They have always been true to their word, very responsive and caring support team. Every employee from magestore I have worked with truly cares about their product and the businesses that use it. It feels more like a partnership sometimes and I cannot express the importance of that feeling. They are constantly improving and releasing new features also. They have made a believer out of me and probably my whole staff as well. Thank you Magestore team!

The customization options are endless. We have customized this platform around the needs of our business and it has allowed for exponential growth. There is no other Magento solution that comes even close. I've looked at them all.

Magento is a beast that takes patience, determination and a lot of work to tame. Every Magento instance becomes unique and different from each other which sometimes has to be debugged. Extensions can cause conflicts with each other, it's just Magento's nature. I can't stress the importance of understanding this point. It's not a con on magestore but an important thing to consider. Magento is not plug and play.

Benjamin W.
Manager of Operations and Business Development in Israel

A Little Buggy But All In All A Good Solution

Kommentare: Overall it's been positive. I like the newer version fewer loading issues and a pretty smooth ride overall.

The new version is fast and simple to use. There are fewer issues with items being out of stock. We don't have issues anymore of customers not appearing so pretty happy.

Weird things like one of the POS stations doesn't work for no apparent reason. We have a POS terminal that simply won't work while the rest work fine. Also when refunding an order the item isn't added back into stock.

Ecommerce Manager in USA

Product Amazing Support Garbage

Kommentare: If the product wasn't as good as it was or there was an alternative that offered real customer support I would leave. Since there isn't I'm happy with the product itself.

The ease of use and integration. As we use a Magento 2 backend we needed an easy integration POS for our brick and mortar store and for the most part this is the be all and end all.

Their customer service. They don't actually have customer service it's more like a representative who will answer you occassionally and will get to your problem sometime in the next six months if you are lucky. They don't understand the words URGENT or RUSH. They are disorganized and don't speak English very well.

Lise K.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Omnichannel POS

Kommentare: The service is excellent and efficient. They know there stuff. They are honest and transparent. They go the extra mile to help you succeed. We cannot ask for more!

Makes our lives easier. Can look up daily records, keep inventory up to date and more

When you were not taking care of Magento website developers kept braking it. Now cannot ask for more. Thank you

Kyle G.

Magestore is a leader in all things Magento

Magestore is a leader in all things Magento. I've used them on countless projects and with lots of their apps. This one is the same and doesn't disappoint.

Limited feature set. Just make sure it fits exactly what you need for your specific store and how you want it set up.

Esther B.
marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great

Works great, easy to use, came recommended by our web developer

No complaints here, our developer who installed it didn't mention anything wrong with it