PicMonkey Review

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager

Kommentare: Overall, I love using Weebly. I use it all the time. It has great functionality, ease of access, and I can access it on all of my different devices. The app for your phone is awesome too. The phone app for PicMonkey actually has more features than if you were just using Picmonkey on your computer. I also, as mentioned, like their new cloud feature, because you can easily retrieve any of your past editing work whenever you need to.

Vorteile: I love Picmonkey! It's super easy to use for editing photo's, and it's got a great app extension that allows you to immediately take screenshots which are immediately sent over to the editor for you to revise and edit any screenshots that you've taken. I like how their phone app is very easy to use. It's highly functional, and it has even better features than if you're just using the pic editor on your computer. I also like how they are constantly updating and adding features to the editor. They are always adding new fonts to use, and they've got great design templates to use as well. It's just all around ease of access and a good and functional, quick to use product.

Nachteile: Sometimes, it'll freaze up on me if I'm using it on my computer. That can get extremely annoying. HOWEVER, PicMonkey recently came out with the 'cloud' option. That means that if the freeze-up happens, it's already automatically saved your editing work from the exact last step that you left off on, so you can immediately retrieve your work from where you left off if that does end up happening. I also think that they need to bring the monthly subscription price down a bit.

Fantastic Web Based Design Functionality

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Adam W.
Managing Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I loved using PicMonkey when I managed another organization because I could delegate design projects to temporary workers or volunteers and they were able run with it. It is solid program for quick and dirty design projects. It is probably my favorite out of similar type programs.

Vorteile: Picmonkey is great for creative projects if you want a web based program. I like the functionality of using the browser or app, sharing a company account, syncing projects with colleagues and more. It offers many simple solutions that make using it quick and easy.

Nachteile: I ultimately left Picmonkey because I needed more robust design functionality so I embraced Adobe Illustrator.

PicMonkey Review

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Barry G.
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If I am looking for a quick basic fix (or if I am being slightly lazy), then PicMonkey can be the ideal solution. It may not have all of the bells and whistles that larger, more powerful software can offer, but for the price and ease of use, it does offer fair value for money. I recommend this for the beginner rather than a graphic designer.

Vorteile: PicMonkey is a simple to use piece of software that allows for basic photo editing without the complexities of other software on the market. The changes are instant and it is clearly designed to be used even by those with no previous experience of photo editing. Their tools menu comes down the side of your screen, and it is easy to find what you are looking for once you get used to the layout. There are various options The software comes with easy to use templates with you then able to edit them accordingly, and they do provide you with a good base to start from. Once again, I feel that this makes life easier for those individuals just starting out with creating graphics and learning all about how to use layers to create an end product. The software is not power-hungry, so if your computer is lacking in the processor or memory area then you will not have a problem running PicMonkey. Also, with everything done via their website, there's no software to download meaning everything is kept up to date.

Nachteile: While they can be fun, there are a number of more cartoon-like effects. Also, the company did change the layout of the backend which made it slightly less usable in my opinion. However, they do provide you with the option of reverting back to the old way of doing things, so it's not a big deal.

PicBasic

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Mike F.
Owner/ Founder/ Director of League Operations
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: PicMonkey was one of the first free design editors I stumbled upon and I really liked it for the simple tasks I needed complete. I even sprung for the annual subscription just to have additional features. For a while, I would say it was the best of it's kind. However, new competition sprung up, and in an attempt to pivot to be more comprehensive, I feel that PicMonkey lost touch with why customers were using it in the first place. Others may appreciate the added changes, and those are people who are simply unaware that there are better choices elsewhere. Again, these changes are relatively recent, as PicMonkey's new iterations are still in beta testing, and maybe in the end it will be a more superior product than I'm giving it credit for. I just abide by the old saying "It's better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else."

Vorteile: One of the only reasons I still use(d) PicMonkey was the ability to quickly create a collage of photos and add some filters, text, stickers. The low subscription cost was attractive, and I figured if it saved me additional formatting time it would take to use PhotoShop, it would be worth the deal. It's done the trick for the past few years.

Nachteile: The new BETA platform is a nightmare. PicMonkey had already been circumvented by other competitors offers free and easy design solutions like Canva, that allowed you to save and store your designs in the cloud. PicMonkey caught on and it trying to create a "hub" for design storage and a more sophisticated design platform, but in turn, they butchered what was once a simple and easy tool worthy of a low cost subscription in favor of cut rate imitator of more sophisticated platform. I won't be renewing when my subscription expires in January.

Need a quick edit! You've got it!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Jannatin N.
Full Time Student
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, PicMonkey was a great experience and still continues to be one of the best sites I use to quickly make image edits and design from anywhere and on any device. I highly recommend this for beginners in editing as well since everything is clear and you can easily click through whatever options they have to choose what you want to use to edit with!

Vorteile: PicMonkey is the most easiest tool I've use to this date to make quick and simple graphic edits. I even get to edit my images, make them pop, add text, and more! I can make things with their templates or I can easily make stuff out of scratch. There is so much you can do with this software and everything is in large and easy to navigate through so you could get the best out of it when editing.

Nachteile: A lot of features to make your photos even better require a monthly membership, but I'll be honest, it is worth it. There is so much you can do with or without the membership but I enjoyed using this so much I just got it anyway.

Good alternative for social media graphics

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Heather B.

Kommentare: Overall, I was pleased with PicMonkey. It's great for simple, quick social media projects and allows you to easily edit photos and create nice looking graphics if you don't have a designer on staff. Once I started working with multiple brands, I outgrew it.

Vorteile: I like that the platform is relatively easy to use and has a pretty wide array of things you can quickly do to edit photos. It's simpler than Photoshop and definitely faster with less learning curve.

Nachteile: There are limitations to the software, so it won't be a good fit if you're looking for high-end or print graphics. Also, if you're working with more than one brand, it would be helpful if the software had the ability to keep fonts and colors for each brand in a toolkit so they would be easily accessible. It doesn't have as good of a free option as Canva, either.

Great for on the go

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Shawlyn F.
Self Employed
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for fun and for business. I like that I can add a watermark for those projects that I do not want my pictures being used for other things.

Vorteile: I love that I can do a very quick edit and enhancement on pictures immediately. I can also add a watermark if I choose to do so.

Nachteile: I do not like that I have to save to a device unless I pay to save it in the app. I find that it should be the other way around.

Best Photo editing software

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Raj P.
Web Developer, Blogger

Kommentare: I love using PicMonkey, it allows to create social media posts and website banners quickly. I have been using it now for a couple of years and so I can simply tell PicMonkey is the best than any other online editors.

Vorteile: The PickMonkey's list of features I can do almost anything I want with photos I would like to edit. In addition to excellent photo editing options, PicMonkey provides a solid amount of graphic designing tools that I can use during the process of making any banner images for my website or produce impressive social media images.

Nachteile: The least helpful about PicMonkey is that it has an image size limit. It allows to choose from three different options but no option allows to upload images larger than 16 Mega Pixels and if I upload larger images than this the PicMonkey will automatically resizes the image to 4000×4000 pixels.

Pretty Cool - But not for me

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Chris L.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was fun to use after a few weeks I grew tired from my cons - listed. What really disappointed me was missing the auto-renew period by 5 days and the company declined my request for a refund so I had to pay the full 2nd year. Which was not cool customer service.

Vorteile: I used the Pic Monkey to create collages for website pages and client presentations. It was easy to use the and the quality output was good.

Nachteile: I wish you could save projects to go back to later for revisions. I grew tired of needing to recreate layouts when necessary.

PicMonkey Is A Great Photoshop Alternative In A Pinch!

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Skyler B.
Web Designer, Developer, and Owner
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: When I'm away from one of my main machines, I can pop open PicMonkey really quickly to get a photo job done and it does perfectly for what I need.

Vorteile: When I can't get to Photoshop on a secondary machine, PicMonkey always comes to the rescue for a quick project. It's easy to use and I can knock things out quickly and easily.

Nachteile: PicMonkey obviously isn't as fully featured as something like Photoshop or Affinity Design, so sometimes I find myself wanting a little more.

I love using PicMonkey

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Abigail K.
Consultant
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I absolutely love using Picmonkey, I have been using it now for a couple of years and I can tell a huge difference in my graphics from when I was using a different program to now.

Vorteile: I have so loved using the features of PicMonkey, I can create very intricate graphics for my clients and myself including adding textures to lettering, using the texture feature also allows me to make pictures into different shapes. My graphics look so much more professional now.

Nachteile: Sometimes the system does have glitches and will make you reload the program which causes you to lose your work. That's really the only complaint I have.

Love PicMonkey!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Wendy F.
Life Coach, Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for simple text images to make something stand out nicely on a web page or even Facebook. I love quotes and other text on Photos (meme) and enjoy playing to make things eye catching... even just the text itself!

Vorteile: I've used PicMonkey for years now. Who needs Photosh** (yeah I said that) when you've got PicMonkey?
Yes, maybe if you are a professional making a living from images... but most of us aren't.
Seriously... their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker. Some things you can do: -- You can use several images in a collage.
-- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways.
-- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day (2 days away).
-- Make Instagram stories.
-- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... never did that one but read the tut recently!
-- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair.
-- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn.
I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. No, I'm not violating copyrights, just images of ancestors etc. My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't imagine what I'd need that PicMonkey can't do.

Easy-to-Use Picture Editing with Tons of Features

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Blogger
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: With the help of PicMonkey, my blogs are more interesting and well-received. It has helped me to gain several hundred followers and make new friends.

Vorteile: I blog, with lots of pictures. I tried to learn Adobe's picture software, and it was just way too much work for me. PicMonkey is mostly intuitive. There are two features I especially like: When all I want is to correct color, brighten, etc., I use the first option called "Auto Adjust." That usually does the trick and I am ready to export and post the picture. The second feature involves cutting something out of a second picture to add to the original. Just click on the "graphics" butterfly on the left side, then use the "add your own" feature. It will bring in whatever picture you choose from several sources and give you the option to erase anything you don't want in the picture, then place what's left where you want it in the original. Very nice.
Additionally, there is a good collage section with lots of choices. I also like that a picture can be saved to PicMonkey to be changed again or added to a collage. They also have "Touch Up" and "Design" sections that I have not used.

Nachteile: PicMonkey does not have drag and drop. It would be easier if they would add this feature because I am so used to doing things that way. I also wish that I could jump from Picture Editing to Collage without exiting first.

Fast, Efficient Slides

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Crystal C.
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: With PicMonkey I have been able to crop and collage photos, as well as add fonts and stickers to make many useful graphics for my business.

Vorteile: This software makes it simple for the entry level user to identify different elements of editing and create wonderful slides and photo grids. There is a free trial version, but you can pay for a subscription for access to extra features. It saves work and makes it simple for anyone to use this. As a business owner who sells various products and also runs promotions, I find it a fast solution to make collages as well as sale flyers. You can also download your own fonts or backgrounds to use within the system or have access to a variety of others as well.

Nachteile: I think this software would benefit from additional features, such as resizing photos easily, as there are times you are limited to the type of work you can do if your uploaded photo is not within the size parameters. I would also like to see more editing options, to retouch photos in more advanced ways, for facial perfection or to color certain areas on black and white photo easily.

Great online photo editor that's perfect...almost!

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Joseph C.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PicMonkey is a great piece of software perfect for most of our photo editing needs. If you're looking for an inexpensive alternative that's easy to use and cost effective...this could be your solution!

Vorteile: My wife and I were both blogging and found ourselves regularly needed photo editing software to create eye-catching pictures for our blogs. We tried several options but none of them worked well for both of us until we found PicMonkey. The features PicMonkey offers are super robust and allow for a maximum amount of creativity. But best of all, the user interface is simple so that accessing all of its powerful features doesn't require hours of training and repeat use. After we began using it, we realized that it was a great tool for all sorts of photo editing projects, from kid/family pics to Facebook cover photo and Instagram posts. All-in-all, it's a great piece of software and the app gives mobile function that is nearly as powerful as the online browser tool.

Nachteile: The biggest (and really, only) con to this software is that it's very difficult to work with more than one picture at a time. There were times I really wanted to overlay or compare or crop two different pictures for one project and the PicMonkey interface doesn't really make that possible. For the most part, this wasn't a huge problem for us, though occasionally I had to create one image, save it, then import it as a new image in order to add another layer of creative editing. It's not a huge problem most of the time, but it did come up from time-to-time.

I love PicMonkey

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Karima Z.
designeur
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for straightforward content pictures to make something emerge pleasantly on a website page or even Facebook. I adore cites and other content on Photos and appreciate playing to make things eye getting... indeed, even only the content itself ,and I use PicMonkey for designing solicitations, declarations, and different printables. Before, if the webpage solidified or I lost web association, I'd lose my work. At the point when the center was presented, that issue was settled and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

Vorteile: I like about PicMonkey that it is anything but difficult to utilize notwithstanding for clients with zero information on photograph altering. You can overlook other expert editors with a gazillion choices that you will never require. PicMonkey has all that you truly requirement for altering your family or expert pictures. It doesn't utilize specialized names in their catches, rather they utilize normal language which I adore.

Nachteile: I don't care for the way that they used to have a free client record and now they don't. You have 7 days free preliminary and after that you have to get one of their choices or leave. The cost is just justified, despite all the trouble in the event that you intend to utilize it a great deal.

Great Cross-browser Platform for Photo and Image-editing Anytime and Anywhere!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Brian K.
Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, PicMonkey is still a useful and great tool. For the untrained in graphic arts, it is going to be easy, fast to pick up with given tutorials and tips readily available within PicMonkey. You can work anywhere and anytime on any browser on any OS platforms without having to worry about compatibility issues on software and hardware. It should be a smooth ride!

Vorteile: Personally, I had used PhotoShop and many other graphic tools. PicMonkey is one of them as well. I do find it a fantastic tool, second to Canva. (other more popular online graphic design tool) It also has got an affordable price point compared to Canva or Snappa. (another less popular graphic editing tool) If you don't want to invest too much on a heavy-duty program like PhotoShop that contains a lot of features, PicMonkey maybe a better alternative for you. It contains a slick and fast user interface to work with. It also has got less functions than PhotoShop, but it is easy to use and master the basics. Moreover, it offers great flexibility in terms of opening up images saving them from various storage media.

Nachteile: PicMonkey offers only a miserable 7-day trial. I was hoping they would give us a longer trial period. At the least, a 14-day trial will be so much better. Well, freebies always come with constraints, I guess. And also that banner advertisements in the software interface that can distract your attention if you are using a FREE account. I also discovered that there is no upload of custom logos or graphics option in the software. As you will experience, anything that is designed to give you great productivity and ease of use, will limit your customisation needs and constrain your workflows and ideas. E.g. I found that moving and placing images are constrained by the nodes (points) of the selected object or text. It is not so free and flexible compared to doing the same thing in PhotoShop though.

Great photo editing

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Sue R.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used PicMonkey for my business photos. I sold jewelry online so it was imperative my photos were spot on, showed the actual color and texture of the pieces, didn't have shadows or blemishes in the background. I could crop and add text such as sizes or special features. I can enhance a models lip or eye color and add sparkle or a multitude of other features available. Change the exposure, enhance certain colors, make black and white, resize and sharpen images and rotate photos. This software does so much more than I used it for but it certainly covered all the bases when it came to what I needed. And the price is unbeatable when it comes to editing software.

Vorteile: No download so it can be used without taking up PC space. The vast amount of editing features are great for business and personal use, kids love it too. There really isn't anything I couldn't do of fix. Import photos to make collages, add text, change backgrounds, fix photos or just jazz up an image. It was easy to learn unlike so many of the expensive editor software and the price is great.

Nachteile: There's limited help although some of the features have tips available as you use them.

Be a professional image editor with picmonkey

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Consultant civil engineer
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall picmonkey is simply superb. I like it alot. I can do editing in picmonkey the all day and I never get tired of it. I highly suggest this software to all the people who are interested in image editing work.

Vorteile: This is an amazing image editor so far I have encountered. Apart from my career photography and editing is one of my passion. Picmonkey made my passion come true. This software is very useful for the youtubers and bloggers who frequently work with pictures and image editing. There is a facility of using free trial for 7 days then you can decide. And also its less costly compared to other image editing softwares. There is base and pro plans for bill payment you can subscribe to one which is convenient. Picmonkey is compatible with mobiles,Android and computers. So you can edint the pictures on the go. And also there is cloud service where you can store the edited pictures.

Nachteile: There are very few flaws in this software. Specially it glitches when I try to use it in the computer. And also I prefer if we get proper instructions within this software.

Picmonkey is an excellent tool to edit your photos easily ...!!!

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Asdrúbal javier A.
Creative Agency
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Picmonkey has been a great tool in my work, it has introduced new dynamics for work, and it has been useful even in my family, since my nephews use it to create their images, every day I think that this type of programs while more flexible, They are better.

Vorteile: In principle picmonkey is a super easy to use and intuitive image editor type tool, this tool has a variety of options that allows you to work smoothly and quickly, has options to cut, create adjustments to the image, add stickers, resize images and even make designs, it has a variety of presets that help your photo look super cool, I like this tool also because I can create my collage, add text among other things, and most importantly it has lots of tutorials with what you can clarify your doubts, is the type of programs that you do not need to be a professional to use it, but if you wanted to use it professionally you could, apart from talking about the price since it is cheap compared to other publishers, the work is automatically saved what Allow nothing to be erased from what you are doing, nothing worse than wasting all the time created, that is why I love this program.

Nachteile: The only thing I can say about this program is that it has a problem with large formats, it should be possible to import and export large-scale sizes which would make it more attractive, it usually has errors when you enter a high quality medium file.

A great Canva alternative!

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Tyler B.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I'm a graphic designer that is very comfortable using more powerful design tools (Adobe suite of programs), but sometimes this is overkill. In situations where I need to put together a relatively simple graphic for social media or etc, it's nice to be able to turn to a program that's simpler, more streamline, and very easy to use. That's where PicMonkey comes it. It's a feature rich, intuitive way to quickly create images and designs. They've got a great set of templates for a variety of projects, or you can go from scratch. It's cut a lot of time out of my work day, by allowing me to whip things up that just simply would take me longer using other tools.

Nachteile: Like many of these online design tools, if you're not careful it is easy to fall into the trap of churning out stuff that feels very over done. Templates are both a blessing and a curse. Spend enough time online and you'll be able to start picking out images that were created using PicMonkey, Canva, and others. I'd recommend starting with a template, but then really putting in the effort to make it unique. It'll take a bit longer, but still less time than going from scratch in Adobe Illustrator or etc, and will be uniquely yours. On the template point, it can also feel a bit restrictive at times. There's a good selection with PicMonkey, but if you are needing to create something and there just isn't a template that is similar enough, you may have to calculate whether going from scratch is worth you're time, as editors like these are usually a bit more finicky to work with from scratch than something like the Adobe suite.

Create Dynamic Designs in Minutes!

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Christi W.
Office Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I benefit from the ease of use, the time it takes to create a design, and the ease of retrieving the design from the app on my cell phone.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use! I am a novice and I like to design for our women's group social media page. (I'm a novice but I have some skills!) There are plenty of templates to choose from that are easy to customize. The alignment hints and grids make it easy to position your text or graphic. There are lots of overlays, effects, and text choices to choose from and they keep adding to it. I have only contacted customer service one, a year or two ago, to see when they may be adding a certain feature. They got back with me the same day and assured me that the feature I was looking for was in the works. And it was! The Hub makes it so convenient to save your work and come back to it where you left off. With the app on my cell phone, I can simply retrieve my graphic to post anytime. PicMonkey is my go-to graphic design software!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I dislike about this software. However, when i owned a PC, the software did crash a few times. But that was probably my laptop and not the software. I've owned a MacBook Pro for several months now and I've had no issues.

PicMonkey for the Win!

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Farryn M.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great experience with the program! People ask me all the time how I made this or that and I say “PicMonkey”!

Vorteile: PicMonkey allows you to do literally everything photoshop can do but for WAY less money! I have been using PicMonkey for years and the updates make it better and better! I use PicMonkey to design ads for my business, birthday invitation, Christmas cards.. the list goes on and on. They have so many templates and sizes of print to fit IG stories, FB groups etc! PicMonkey is the best! You can download and use your own fonts and images too.

Nachteile: I can’t think of any cons with this new update. I guess if I had to think of something it would be that with the new update I have to pay more to download my design as a PDF..

Not Photoshop, but a pretty sharp alternative!

Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Bianca C.
social media director

Kommentare: quite is an excellent additional design software- perfect for quick social media graphics. If you are an experienced graphic designer though, this is probably not the tool for you!

Vorteile: OK... so let's get this out in the open. Picmonkey is a free (or nominal cost) design software. Therefore, I don't think it's fair to expect Photoshop level capabilities! LOVE LOVE the new Beta functions, so many beautiful design elements that really add a layer of professionalism to the final product. I think this program helps you "think like a designer" for a really great outcome. I also love the pre-sized templates. This makes it much easier to use on social platforms.

Nachteile: My only real complaint is with frequent glitches. It does freeze when using some of the design tools quite frequently. Also.. once exported, I do think the image quality does get distorted a bit.

Pic Monkey is awesome!

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall opinion of PicMonkey is positive! I have use the software hundreds of times over the course of the last couple of years and have found it very valuable to my business and marketing. As said above, I am able to quickly and easily edit my photos without the hassle of learning a difficult software. I also appreciate all of the presets that they have available; they allow me to fix the photo within seconds!!

Vorteile: PicMonkey is super helpful when I am at home editing photos and using them for my website. I am able to quickly login and crop, resize, or reshape an image without the hassle of a more complicated software like Adobe Photoshop. I have used PicMonkey countless times to help me with marketing and growing my business and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to quickly and easily edit their content.

Nachteile: The one thing I don't like about the software is that now they charge you per month to use their service. When I started using it, it was a free online service so when I found out there was a charge, it was hard for me to get accustomed to. I also don't like that there is no number to call for customer service. They responded to my email within a couple of days, but I was concerned that my billing questions would not be answered in a timely manner through email. They did prove me wrong, but it wasn't comforting knowing they may or may not respond.