Über Social Champ

Social Champ ist das einfachste Social-Media-Management-Tool für Start-ups, Kleinunternehmen und Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Social Champ

Somewhat easy to install, easy to use. Could integrate facebook and linkedin and schedle posts.

Bewertungen zu Social Champ

Social Champ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Social Champ bereits verwendet?

Joshua
Joshua
Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Social Media Management Tool in 2021

Kommentare: If you're looking for one platform to schedule & analyze all your social media posts on different platforms, this is the service to sign up for! It's extremely difficult to find one that does the big three (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn) + they also support Twitter & Google My Business, which is great for companies that have physical offices/shops! Overall, I'm super happy with my decision to use Social Champ and have recommended it to all my colleagues and friends who use social media for their businesses!

- Extremely inexpensive compared to other platforms - Support for all the essential social media platforms - Schedule reminders for stories - You can upload content then customize it for each platform - Amazing customer service, had a technical glitch recently and they pulled out all the stops to get things working again! - New features and support for different file types are being added all the time - You can analyze your performance on various platforms - Integration with Canva so you don't have to download then upload your images - really time-saving!

- It's a newer, lesser-known platform, so some technical problems happen from time to time, but they get fixed quickly. - The mobile app is a bit basic and could use some UI tweaks, but I program everything from my phone and don't really need the app.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Joshua! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're currently working on rolling out a more friendly and refined version of the mobile app. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Bryan
Bryan
Copywriter and Ghostwriter in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Social Champ: A Double-Edged Sword of Social Media Management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its user-friendly interface streamlines the scheduling and automation of posts across multiple platforms, saving valuable time and effort. The platform's analytics and reporting features provide insightful data on post-performance, allowing users to refine their social media strategies for optimal results. Whether you're a solopreneur or part of a larger team, Social Champ empowers you to maximize your social media presence and achieve your marketing goals.

While Social Champ offers several advantages, it also comes with some drawbacks. Users have reported occasional technical issues, such as scheduled posts disappearing or failing to publish, although that has never happened to me. Additionally, the mobile app is less intuitive or feature-rich than the desktop version. Lastly, while Social Champ integrates with various social media platforms, it may not support all features or functionalities of each platform, potentially limiting certain actions or automations. Twitter, for example, is not available on the lower tiers (I bought a lifetime license, but lost Twitter access after the fact).

Jackie
Jackie
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible!

Kommentare: Terrible. Awful. Horrendous. Not good.

It was fine until all my scheduled posts disappeared without warning or explanation. No way to put in a ticket or to retrieve. Countless of hours of panning and input down the drain. This has caused major problems and work

All scheduled posts disappeared. A disaster!!! The calendar view is ridiculous,. Coming from hootsuite which provided a visual of scheduled posts it's hard to change gears In socialchamp because you have to take multiple steps to view scheduled posts-wasting a ton of time and energy

LUIS ELIAQUIM
Teacher in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

It saves me time, and it is easy to use --- what else do I need?

Kommentare: The product is great, but no great product becomes perfect without good support. And Social Champ has great support. Then for me, it's perfect — they always answer my questions quickly and are to the point. I simply love it.

Distraction is the death of a small business owner. And since I am my small business owner I have so many things to do and I wear so many hats it's easy to get distracted. Especially with social media. I have used other solutions before, other solutions that were as good as social champ, but they kept ramping up their prices and taking away services… It simply became unsustainable. With Social Champ "Champ" level I get everything I need — and a bit more: I can manage my four social media profiles for my own business and help my sister manage hers; I can schedule as many posts as I need (and I don't need that many) very quickly; and in general I can have a quick look of what I have scheduled and, if I find something I need to change, I can quickly edit my future posts. I like the very clean interface. It's easy to locate things. I like the colors, too, but that's subjective. Since I started using Social Champ I have gone from 5 to 7 hours a week of social media management to one hour a week, or 10 minutes a day more or less. Of course, I plan content in batches, but after I plan the content I have to take care of the distribution. Social champ excels in this regard. I can also check my analytics from Social Champ. It's a good feature that I intend on using more in the future.

Nothing bad with it. I'm really getting a lot of value. I just hope they'll integrate with other link shorteners like Switchy.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Luis! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We have switchy on our roadmap and will definitely look into integrating it in the future. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Christian
Community manager / Dev in Mexiko
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

The most helpful tool out there to manage social networks

Kommentare: With this tool, I'm doing a lot of stuff actually auto-posting in groups for making viral some of the content created by me and my client's, scheduling in several pages at the same time and curating content from websites of interest for my public

The integration with any profile is so easy you will be amazed, I have about a hundred profiles in this tool and it's very helpful for managing the content and media I want to publish, it has a lot of powerful features that I haven't found in any other tool, like auto-publish in groups with RSS feed, the analytics are really helpful too because it tells me which one of my posts was the most popular, based on that I can use another powerful and helpful tool that Social champ has called recycle content, the bulk uploader it's amazing that it lets me post content in advance so I can save time and money on managing my client's profiles. Long story short Social Champ has made my work very easy to do It's also easier to edit or erase content with this tool

Id like to have a visual calendar with each of the profiles and the content that I'm going to post on, but apart from that the tool it's pretty amazing as is

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Christian! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Ann

Affordable and Smart Solution

Kommentare: Great! I saved a bunch of money over my old scheduler and everyone on my team LOVES social champ. We all agree that creating posts goes much faster now.

Love how easy it is to use and how clients can approve proofs without a lot of extra expense of confusion. AI tools are nice. Reliable friendly support and most importantly, whenever we have made requests or suggestions the tech team has taken our requests seriously and integrated some great solutions. Really great!! Nice solution for a small to mid-size social media team. So happy with social champ!!!

Not much. Very rarely we have encountered a tech issue but support has always resolved it really quickly. So that's a plus. No complaints here.

Gary
Gary
Marketing Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A versatile and capable management tool for small organizations & teams

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with Social Champ and am thrilled with how much time and effort it saves.

Since this is the first social management tool I have used in earnest, I am pretty impressed with the capabilities and how much time is saved by using an all-in-one management platform like this one. By far my favorite feature of this software is the ability to manage and post to more than one social account at once and schedule posts for later publication. These features work exceptionally well on Social Champ.

While this is a minor gripe, I think the interface is a little dated and older looking. While it works perfectly fine, I think it could use a bit of a facelift, especially when comparing it to platforms like Hootsuite. Another minor complaint only pertains to those who use the free tier. The analytics in the free tier are particularly weak and only offer two weeks of data.

Robin
Owner in Spanien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Social Champs saves me time

I love it and use it whenever I can. I was using Hootsuite but I find Social Champ offers more functions I use and cheaper.

I find some of the more in-depth functions to complicated for me to use

Ganesh
Ganesh
Digital Marketer in Indien
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Tool for Recycling Content

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with Social champ, If you are a freelancer or a small business owner, this tool can really help

Set once and forget, Thanks to Social Champ Recycle feature The UI is Simple and Easy to Understand

Cannot provide access to clients In terms of limits, I feel Agency plan offers less value compared to lower plans

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Ganesh! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Jeb
Jeb
Project Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Social Champ seemed great except for the trial

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall Social Champ seems like it might have been the perfect product for our social media needs but it had 1 drawback and that was not being able to test Twitter integration because it is not offered in the free trial version.

Social Champ seems like it would have been the perfect match for our needs. The UI is nice, the functionality is exactly what I was looking for and it fulfilled what we needed except for 1 thing.

I was very upset that there was no Twitter (X) integration on the free trial version. My boss doesn't want to pay if we can't test it out fully. It was a pain and the only reason we didn't proceed with Social Champ.

Muhammad Jibran Yousuf
Founder / CEO in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A software towards effective social media marketing

Kommentare: Amazing! The tool is super awesome, and customer support is a huge plus.

Low price with high-quality features. I like the ease of changing the content as per the social media platform. E.g. For the same post, I have to write a different caption on Twitter & Instagram, so I can simply edit it. Very easy to use!

Previous Posting module, but now that have updated it with a very cleaner UI so it's a lot better now.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Muhammad! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Paras
CTO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most easiest Social Media Tool

Kommentare: Before shifting to Social Champ we were oscillating between trials of hootsuite and buffer with limited functionalities, then we shifted to a self hosted solution but after 3 months realized it was getting difficult to maintain the software with regular api change of Social Media and after doing some search we landed to Social champ and have never looked back, it's really very easy and even the untrained staff handles it very well. The software is evolving gradually but a good pace, it has all the features which a business need and some worthy features here to mention are recycling of old posts, calender shceduling and mobile app which helps a lot .

Ease of use and one step authentications with very easy to understand menu's. The mobile app is very useful too and very intuitive. Bulk posting with CSV adds charm to the software, you can see all posts in calendar thats's very helpful too. RSS feature is nice which helps to schedule posts directly from my website to social media.

Bulk image upload hosting is not available as of now due to which have to upload image at other place and then give links in Social Champ which becomes sometimes tiring .

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Paras! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Garth
Entrepreneur in Südafrika

Customer Services

Kommentare: Social Champ is CHAMPS! Customer service is EXCELLENT! REAL People doing extraordinary things to make you stand out from the crowds. Love the service and most importantly their promises. They keep to their word, every time they said they launching a new feature, they did it. Excellent Customer Service

Any software is a mirror of the people that created it. I love that at the very beginning, about two years ago I purchase it, I had a challenge with the app on my phone. I wasn't happy. I never sore a team of people who worked so hard to make me, an average joe, feel so important. I love the way the team and even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me feel. Great service from the people helped me see great value in their software. It's easy to use and has everything you need and want plus more for any start-up, entrepreneur, or marketing agency to be successful.

In the beginning, the software did not allow posting directly to Instagram. It was frustrating for me because sometimes, wait - all the time I missed the copy and paste method that use to be used through the app. But now you can post directly to Instagram and there are a lot more features they added.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Garth! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're also very happy to announce that now you can even publish carousels directly to Instagram! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Roville
Web developer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A social media planner with handicap

Kommentare: For starter i would say socialchamp did ok but as i compare them to other procider there i realized that they are somehow lacking in some features like content creation and design integration. Their UI is fairly ok but can sometimes be confusing, one really needs to get familiarize with it and there is a bit of learning curve. Its ok to use but i won't say its a fun way of scheduling your social media posts.

I like that they provide more social profile limits for less compared to their competitors. User interface is somewhat ok. The ability to connect rss feeds for content summary is a must

Few social channels to choose from, there is a limit in terms of posting images to fb. Non proportional count of workspaces compared to the number of social profiles that they provide. User interface is fairly ok but still can be improved.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Roville! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions, queries or feedback on improvements feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Fernando
Freelancer in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

In search of an all-in-one tool

Kommentare: The time I used it, which was the trial period, is an excellent platform, but for the cost and what I am looking to do, it is out of my budget, it has other characteristics that I do not use and it lacks others that I would like to integrate.

I liked the features like Recycle Content, Bulk Content, Auto Post Content From RSS, Repost content. these features are awesome because managing social networks is not one of my main activities and this allows me to automate my blog posts on social networks. It should be noted that I only manage Facebook and Twitter.

I am not a professional using social networks, I am looking for a tool that apart from publishing content, helps me detect what are the best times to post, hashtags recommendations and manage messages and comments. It would be great if they integrate some of this features.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Fernando! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. Your suggestion has been taken into consideration by our team and we will definitely look into introducing improvements like best times to post in the future! You should definitely check out the engage feature to reply to comments and messages you receive on your socials! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Jesse
Owner in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Early Adopter, Life Supporter

Kommentare: Overall it has been fantastic value for money, with great product communication from the Social Champ team. The product does what is says it does and is always growing.

The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results. From one screen you can seeeverything you need to do, simple images and icons to intuitively guide you and simple inclusions of images, links and buttons.

From a purely UX point of view, the style and colour scheme appears very old. It lacks the feeling of a modern and intelligent platform because of how it is portrayed. There are also some minor issues when attached images to multiple feeds where you end up with a library full of the same image.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Jesse! Thank you so much for the feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Josh
Social media manager in Vietnam
Internet, Selbstständig

I've tried many platforms and this has the features I use

Kommentare: Over I've had a great experience with them. Their customer support has been easy to work with and the platform is the best.

I like that they have curated the best features and made them easy to use.

There are occasional bugs in the software but the team is quick to fix them.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Josh! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Assistant Marketing Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative to Hootsuite - Excellent Customer Care :)

Kommentare: Social Champ has won us over with their exceptional customer service. We had an issue re-subscribing (on our end) and they were able to work with us to make it right. They valued our service and were easy to work with!

Switching over to Social Champ from Hootsuite has been a game-changer for our team. Not only did we find it to be more cost-effective, but it also provided us with additional features like post recycling that were missing from our previous Hootsuite plan. The transition was smooth, and we couldn't be happier with the enhanced functionality and affordability that Social Champ offers.

While the analytics initially fell short with Social Champ compared to Hootsuite, we've seen significant improvements in that aspect. With their more recent update, Social Champ has made great strides in providing the data we need directly within the app. It's reassuring to witness their commitment to enhancing their analytics features, making our experience with Social Champ even better.

Tristan
Owner in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good software to schedule and see the analytics of your Social Media channels.

Kommentare: Really good. I would've paid 10 dollar per month when I hadn't bought the lifetime deal.

Ease of use. You do not need a explanation of the software. You can schedule posts for all your channels within one click. Currently using it for 2 different hotels. Also the support is fast and friendly.

When You want to automaticly post to Instagram you need to manually do that through the app. But I think this is a problem on Instagrams end.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Tristan! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. You should definitely check out our Instagram Direct Posting feature. It even allows publishing carousels directly to your feed now without going through any additional steps. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Thomas
Social Media Coach in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A well priced well featured social media content app

Kommentare: My time with Social Champ has been one of positive experiences, once set up via the website on your laptop, and easily managed from your Android App. A must have tool if you are serious about socila media content.

What is refreshing is a simple pricing model, together with ease of setting up via the website on your laptop, then managing via your Android App, makes this a very user friendly must have social media tool

No access to X via base level pricing. Having to set up account and schedules on laptop and not within Android App

Internet

Easy to manage multiple social media profiles

Kommentare: Easy to submit content on multiple social networks, we can schedule on require timing and easily track it!

Simple management of multiple social media accounts across different networks and for various clients. Advantages are below - great handling for when multiple people are involved in responding via social media - Easily track certain posts - You can pre-schedule content - It has useful analytics

The only hurdle is posting to Instagram. You can still schedule posts via Socialchamp, but Instagram needs you to authorize every post through the Instagram app specifically - meaning it is a two step process when posting content to this specific platform.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. You should definitely check out our Instagram Direct Posting feature. It even lets you publish carousels directly to your Instagram Business account's feed from Social Champ! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Lorraine
CEO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than expected

Kommentare: I was spending a ton of time scheduling post. The “other well known company” I was using wouldn’t work spent hours on support. Their solution was to wipe it all clean and tell me to reschedule. Which I did twice. The third time I switched to social champ... no problems since!

It works! Was paying for a higher very well known service... but it kept crashing and scheduled messages weren’t sending. This always works! So easy & reliable!

Would like to see a month at a glance across all media sources

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Lorraine! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We have made improvements to our analytics features providing more in-depth data across a wider range! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Co-Executive Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Social Champ

Kommentare: Although I'm relatively new to Social Champ, I really like the ease of scheduling and how they allow IG scheduling and Pinterest scheduling. If you're into the social media scheduling realm, you KNOW how difficult it is to find a good Pinterest scheduler. Most Pinterest schedulers ONLY do Pinterest scheduling so the fact that Social Champ does scheduling to multiple channels as well as Pinterest--well, that's HUGE.

It was affordable and it does Instagram scheduling really well. I like that I can you can group together hashtags and have them save to reinsert into posts.

The interface isn't as easy-to-use and not as well designed visually. Also, you can't upload PNG images and schedule those out.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We allow uploading PNG images on our platform now as well! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Quelle: GetApp

Non-existant support and constantly fails IG posting.

Kommentare: In the final analysis, the experience has been bad.

Its price point is good and support used to be good, but now, despite failing to post to Instagram reliably for several months, it now fails constantly. Support gives the same response, to reconnect the account, which used to fix it for a week. It no longer fixes it at all.

The support has been terrible as of late. It feels like they are going underwater, which is too bad. But we can no longer use them or trust their platform to work properly. Not a good product any longer.

Samantha
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and saves time

Kommentare: I haven't been using the program for that long but so far I have been happy with it.

Helps save time for me being able to repost content and see at a glance all my client's scheduled activities and manage it all in the one place.

Sometimes fails to post, but this has only happened a few times so far.

Antwort von Social Champ

Hey Samantha! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!