BrightSide Rental Management Bewertungen

von Hawkins Computer Services

Filtern nach:

Über BrightSide Rental Management

Komplette Verwaltungslösung für dein Ferienvermietungs- oder Immobilienverwaltungsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über BrightSide Rental Management

Cathy M.
Owner/Manager

"Love this software!!"

Kommentare: Brightside has allowed me to advertise more this increased my bottom dollar substantially.

Vorteile: I like that it allows me to integrate with marketing channels. I like that customer support is always willing to make edits or changes to satisfy the individuality of my business.

Nachteile: Still working on improving the housekeeping portion but they are working on it so it’s not really a con.

Jennifer H.
Admin Assistant
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

""Simply" the Best"

Kommentare: AMAZING! Easiest Software to use. Brightside Team came to the office, set everything up, did the training which is great but unnecessary because the system is very user friendly and simple. Simple in a great way, like "Simply" the Best.

Vorteile: I like how User Friendly it is. Takes no time to figure out how to work it. I have used several different Reservation Softwares and I can say none of them can compare to Brightside/RM4. I work mostly in Accounting & Owner Statements of the software and it is a breeze. Other softwares require negative to cancel positive, all you do on Brightside is delete it. Couldn't be easier. The Hawkins support team is amazing and will answer any question or issue immediately, there is no waiting. If you find an issue with how it works, they will find a way to fix it and improve it. I would recommend The Hawkins Group & Brightside Software to company and stand behind my suggestion. It's Simply the Best!

Nachteile: Only 2 things come to mind... but still would not consider them "Cons".
1. Pictures: Need a more simple way to input into the system, maybe a number system.
2. Guidebook / Diagram of system would be great, it would allow you to find what you need without searching or asking for assistance. A Diagram with each TAB broken down to show what it contains would be great. Contacting Brightside for assistance has NEVER been an issue, there is always an immediate response. That being said, the majority of users will never be adding or editing the system so my Cons only apply to a few and I truly I would not call them Cons, maybe just time savers.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Amy G.
owner/manager
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Brightside makes our business shine!"

Kommentare: With Brightside I'm more in touch with my business. I've had to manage rentals from halfway around the world for a couple weeks at a time. Never had a worry--Brightside has outstanding uptime. Great customer service--the team listens to your concerns and helps you find solutions or answers. And the value is solid--we're a small rental business and feel fortunate to have found such an affordable software solution.

Vorteile: How much it helped organize and streamline our day-to-day business and data. Our software before Brightside was good for property ownership but not management. Now we can manage our business, create reports, look ahead and plan for changes.

Nachteile: I'll be honest, Brightside is not as intuitive as I'd like. Once you learn the system, it's all good. But a few times I've had to call or email for support because I couldn't figure something out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always been prompt to respond. Knowing that I can reach out to them for guidance is a huge benefit.

Renee C.

"Long Time User"

Kommentare: I have used several different software programs over the years, and BrightSide Rental Management is by far the best! I have been with BrightSide for many years (even before it was BrightSide) and have saw the growth and progress first hand as a user!

Vorteile: The ease of use! The BrightSide Rental Management support.

Nachteile: No cons! The support team is top notch! They are quick to respond to any issue I have ever had, which was typically and error on my end!

Catie T.
Reservationist
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2020

"Easy to Use with Great Features!! "

Kommentare: We have used BrightSide for years and it is so wonderful to see all the new additions to the software. They are constantly updating and making improvements. Making reservations is very easy and there are so many different options for running reports. They have also integrated with many other booking sites that has been great for our business. The Hawkins team is always available to help, answer any questions, and offer advice. They are always quick to fix anything we need.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly with just about everything you would need for managing and renting properties.

Nachteile: Arranging the unit pictures takes time and would be easier if it were in a grid layout.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Jimbo W.
General Manager

"Brightside"

Kommentare: Working with the company that developed this software is the real reason we use Brightside. Been in the business a long time and never got the personal attention that we get from Hawkins Computer. I would recommend this product and especially their company to anyone.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. Training new employees is a piece of cake. Also being able to access from mobile devices makes it easy to work on the move.

Nachteile: With any software you can always find that "I wish I could do...." with this. We have had those in the past, asked the developers about it and always found a way to get the information we want.

John M.
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Hands down, the absolute best software for the money"

Kommentare: We were on an outdated HomeAway platform that had limited functionality. I compared Brightside and Escapia(HomeAway's Product) and Brightside had about the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. The developers also will work with you to develop needed changes, reports or anything else that can help your operation.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the ability to actually talk with the developers.

Nachteile: The lack of the ability to make across the board changes to rates.

von Hawkins Computer Services an 20.2.2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review BrightSide! We appreciate all the ways you've helped us improve the software over the years and are happy to report you can now easily make across the board changes to rates.

Kristina H.
Media and Marketing coordinator

"Wonderful"

Vorteile: I love the ease of use. I have never worked with this software until about 3 years ago when I started at Bear Camp and from all of the other software, I have used in different places this was the easiest to learn and keep up with. If I ever run into a jam [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are right there to walk any of us through the problem.

Nachteile: To be honest I can't think of anything that stands out. Most of the problems in the software are operator error.

Cody H.

"LOVE Brightside!"

Kommentare: We benefit greatly from using Brightside as we are able to adjust our rates, availability, run specials everything within minutes! This gives us the freedom to maximize the use of our time during each day which in turn will maximize our profits.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and has everything you could think of! We will never use another software as long as we are in business.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have not found anything that I dislike about the software. I can do everything I need to...and more!

Pam H.
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"My whole team and I love Brightside"

Kommentare: We love the reservation software and how it ties in to our website.

Vorteile: These ease of use and training a new user . I also like being able to contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and ask for special functions or adjustments in the software. It does literally everything we need it to do.

Nachteile: A bit of a challenge trying to keep up with new offerings. Sometimes we just happen to "find" something we've been waiting for.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Patrick B.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Great Software and Support"

Vorteile: The software is very easy to learn and use. If there is anything that it doesn't have or do tech support is responsive in getting it figured out for you. We have made quite a few changes to fit our company and they have taken care of almost everything very quickly.

Nachteile: If you are used to another software you may have to get tech support to make adjustments and tweaks to make it work like you prefer. This can take some time but they are usually able to get what you need done.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Jeanie S.
Owner, Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Best reservation software we've had"

Kommentare: Brightside helps us stay on top of everything!

Vorteile: The platform is easy for new employees to learn and easy on the management side.

Nachteile: The only thing that could be better would be the ability for even more self-service options for changes, but I'm sure they are working toward that.

John G.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Makes Renting Properties Fun Again"

Vorteile: Ease of use. Keeps great statistics.Never have double bookings.

Nachteile: I cant think of anything that I would consider a problem with the software.

Cheryl H.
Front Desk
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Very effective and user friendly program"

Vorteile: It has an exceptionally user friendly interface. Options you need are right there at your fingertips.

Nachteile: Nothing. This program gets our job done very efficiently.

Tamee H.
Front desk manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Best system ever"

Vorteile: I love the fact that we can customize it for the way we need it to work best for the front desk and our guests.

Nachteile: I cannot think of one thing that I don't think is wonderful.

Mike O.
MGR

"We Love Brightside"

Kommentare: Increased on line reservations

Vorteile: Ease of use and excellent tech support. Our on line reservations have increased due to ease of use for customers.

Nachteile: Inability to differentiate between discount periods.

Robbin B.
Reservations
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Makes booking and managing reservations super easy"

Vorteile: Easy to use, user friendly, simplifies booking and managing reservations for us

Nachteile: Sometimes it lags a bit, not too often though

Collin H.

"First rate "

Vorteile: Well thought out, user friendly, prompt customer support.

Nachteile: None noted so far. It’s hard to find anything not to like.