Über ManageEngine OpManager

ManageEngine OpManager ist 5 in 1 integrierte Netzwerk-Management-Software für die Leistungsüberwachung, Fehlerdiagnose und Fehlerbehebung.

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine OpManager

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ManageEngine OpManager bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Marc D.
Marc D.
Network & Communication Manager in Belgien
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Opmanager is the easiest way to get a good insight in your systems and network for a fair price

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For an acceptable price and easy to understand licensing (not like MS) you get a lot of functionality. If something is not working or not clear you just make a support ticket and most of the time they just call you, and using remote control they guide you through the process of configuration/setup. If some bug is detected or feature should be changed there is a Service Pack launched within days ! Just the best support organisation I ever contacted ...!

The intuitive way to use the setup of devices and alerting for specific alarms. The Netflow plug-in is just the best to troubleshoot hick-ups on any LAN/WAN link.

The rewriting/redesign of version 12 took some time to get used and to find again my way in the features/menus.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PRTG Network Monitor

Warum ManageEngine OpManager gewählt wurde: The free Nagios or other alike platforms are nice but need a lot of setup issues to solve ... With OpManager and Netflow plugin it is all in the software included.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Nagios Core

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: PRTG is maybe alike to OpManager but its pricing structure is not so interesting and the intuitive way of presenting things is not so "easy"...

Greg W.
IT Support Supervisor in USA
Industrieautomation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

OpManager succeeds where WhatsUp Gold, SolarWinds and HP OpenView have failed!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like it and I would recommend it to any other IT Support departments looking for up/down monitoring of applications and hardware. This is THE product for the job!

It is web based and it is fast. I've used countless other monitoring applications that are web based and they all have performance issues. OpManager tells me when my servers and applications are down and it has a beautiful dashboard that I didn't have to customize out of the box. The mobile app is great, too. Monitoring servers and processes is our primary use for the application and it is exactly what I want in an application. I keep it open every day and it has bailed me out after performing maintenance on servers and forgetting to manually start this process or service. I get a push notification on my phone that reminds me to turn it back on. It does a lot, but it's still fast. Something that other applications I've used over the years cannot do!

I know I sound like a fan boi because I am! I have administered HP OpenView, PRTG, MRTG, WhatsUp Gold and Solar Winds at different companies over the years. This product does everything I liked about those other programs but still has solid performance AND a great mobile app. I really don't have any complaints or recommendations on what they should change. I have had some issues with customer support. It is based in India and sometimes communicating can be a challenge. The product has been so solid for us that we haven't bad many support calls, anyway.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Network Performance Monitor

Warum ManageEngine OpManager gewählt wurde: WhatsUp moved to the web and performance became terrible. They took a good product and ruined it by making the interface difficult and it ran like a dog.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WhatsUp Gold

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: SolarWinds was more expensive and way more complicated in daily use. Just adding a new server and monitors adding a great deal of complexity. OpManager was clearly easy to use in the excellent demo we saw.

Andrew D.
IT Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Solution At A Reasonable Cost, But You Get What You Pay For

We appreciate the ability to automate certain troubleshooting tasks by creating workflows. It's a basic feature, but makes a big difference for us.

We consistently find issues where we have to report a problem or bug and wait for it to be resolved by another release, which inevitably breaks something else. We're in a constant state of having to update the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: * Product functionality and performance * Pre-existing relationships * Overall cost

Rajneesh B.
Technical Pre-Sales in Australien

Truly single pane of glass for monitoring Heterogeneous IT environment

Kommentare: We love the fact that product has always been enriched upon, with new features and functionalities. Adore pro-active support from ME OpsManager support team. They do lots of seminar as well roadshows, so user engagement is always the top priority of ME OpsManager team.

3d Dashboard is very much useful in diagnosing, as well prior Onsite engineer visit in Datacentre; Admire custom monitoring useful for monitoring any Device type, be it Storage, Network appliance; APM can be enabled as an Add-on, same goes for NCM helps in bringing Automation across Network appliances; Firewall management, IPAM, SPAM, Deep packet analysis can be enabled, based on Individual organization requirement; Very easy to setup and configure in no time; Don't require consultants to setup. Not to mention, Individual components of OpManager such as NCM, FWA, APM can be utilize separately as a standalone solution in their own. That way, organization can pick and choose the modules, per their requirement.

Nothing at the moment. Our varied clients have taken extensive benefit of custom monitoring, which enables monitoring of any Appliance as long they can be reached via SNMP.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AppDynamics und LogicMonitor

Warum ManageEngine OpManager gewählt wurde: Our clients don't want to engage in 3 months Installation of OpsBridge, which becomes quite expensive over the time. OpsManager, on the other hand doesn't require expensive consultants for Implementation & Configuration.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: Our varied client needs are, simplified UI, single pane of glassnot only for Server/Network/APM monitoring. But, should be flexible to manage firewalls, IPAM, SPAM, which other competitors simply cannot offer.

Luis D.
CIO in Spanien

OpManager for Hybrid & MultiCloud IT Monitoring & Performance Opmitization

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our needs that prompted the purchase of this product were the lack of performance analysis of the Cloud infrastructure in addition to the onPremise in an hybrid deployment. High amount of application incidents not timely identified to prevent service disruption and IT preventive maintenance in the infrastructure

Rapid deployment and ease of use to monitor a variety of IT assets with predefined templates and quick asset discovery. Possibility to deploy custom script monitors in different programming languages

Software upgrades not intuitive and UI outdated

Shine P.
Manager DC in Indien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Single prodcut to manage your data center and branch location. Be it server/network/firewall all in

Kommentare: I am happy with the tool, it saves my time in troubleshooting and get the RCA.

The product is very good and easy to implement, configure and use. my devices are monitored using this tool and I am one happy customer which saving my time in troubleshooting and in finding the RCA

I like everything in the product. I am very impressed with this tool

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Everest IMS und Nagios XI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: it a very good tool to implement and configure. the user interface is very good all my administrator are enjoying the tool. The tool is very good to prove the past issues that we have faces and how we have fixed the issues

Reski A.
Reski A.
IT Operation in Indonesien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

If you want to understand your IT infrastructure more clearly, use this application

Kommentare: This application makes monitoring many infrastructure simple to the user-friendly dashboard, If you want to understand your IT infrastructure more clearly, then take a look at the ManageEngine OpManager

- As you’ve seen, this application has the ability to greatly simplify the way most businesses manage IT. And, the tools deliver value to operations experts, service managers, IT planners and the executive. The business-centric dashboard will deliver value to managers who want assurance that critical business functions are online. - The focus on business-context also means that staff can more easily understand the impact of outages, enabling them to prioritize their work on mission-critical systems, and simplify the IT workflow.

I have used Manage Engine IT360, software development cannot be predicted, so when calculating the annual budget, the price of software updates is much more expensive because the price of the license changes the functionality needed

Dean R.
Group Infrastructure Specialist in UK
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Opmanager - great for monitoring and alerting

Kommentare: We get great visibility of our estate on an easy-to-view dashboard. Alerting is great sending tickets to our helpdesk system and SMS alerts directly out to support teams. This is great for out-of-hours support.

SMS alerts - we can get critical alerts up to the minute if we have a system down which needs immediate attention.

Config can be complicated in some cases and some devices are not supported "out of the box".

Magdi H.
Infrastructure Engineer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OpManager-Great Product!

Kommentare: I have been a user of this software for over 15yrs now, needless to say how satisfied I'm with the product.

-Ease of use. -Interface. -Simplicity. -Accuracy.

The dashboard screen is a bit too busy. Would be great if it can be customized or allow use of plugging modules in/out.

Andrés A.
Project Manager in Mexiko

Very good tool for monitoring the network and servers

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is an efficient tool that does what it promises and is quite affordable. It has helped us a lot to respond in time to incidents in the infrastructure

It allows proactive monitoring to help us react before the unavailability of services occurs

It does not have native monitoring of network traffic, only through an addon with additional cost

Sampath C.
Executive - ICT in Sri Lanka
Textilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best NMS application for ICT professionals

Kommentare: As an OPM Administrator I'm weekly & dally communicating with the Zoho Support. So, they have given good support service for my all the works. If any issues they are attending to work as soon as submitting support ticket. Team follow up is good recording our issues and solutions are providing with new releases also they explain about issue and difficult point in deeply. Team support is available even in the weekends . With overall experience I'm very much happy with ManageEngine.

Application has very user-friendly environment. Functionality is very accurate when compare to other systems. Device real time monitoring, email and SMS alert are very useful for us as ICT & system engineers. They have built trust between the application and Zoho team support. reports are very easy to handle specially downtime reports and availability reports are very useful for our KPI indicates.

Application updated are releasing continually that time we must get downtime to update application. SMS function should work without discontinuation some time due to com port errors SMS is getting stop but Email are working as expected. Some time browser cash issues are generating so that time we need to clear complete browser cash and use application. Other than I don't have any issue with the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PRTG Network Monitor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: Good support service, they identify our requirement and gave all the instruction with live demos. Their sales team also very punctual and gave best support to select product as we need.

Karthik G.
Senior Network admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one product

Kommentare: i am getting instant alerts, bandwidth usage per port and connections, i can setup netflow and get app usage, firewall usage and rules monitoring, i am monitoring any device which has network connection.

I like the most is the representation of the network in a map. The feature is called business view where i can add my different campuses in a google map and get several information through that. I actually have the map running in a big monitor and can see whether the connectivity is green or red. Also layer 2 maps where i can create maps within a site.

setting up alarms might be difficult. sometimes you product MIB not there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Statseeker

Warum ManageEngine OpManager gewählt wurde: there was no maps functionality

Zuvor genutzte Software: Statseeker

Daniel F.
ISO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OpManager is a full feature monitoring tool at a great value

Kommentare: It has been great. We started with simply needing a monitoring tool for our network and have since leveraged many of the other components for monitoring connected devices for rogue devices, NetFlow and many other things. The canned reports are great.

I would say the OpManager team support stands out the most to me. I was very apprehensive at first about what my experience would be with the support team if I needed them, but each time I have worked with them I have been impressed.

Due to the modular nature of the OpManager product (OpManager, OpUtils, NCM, etc.) the product can feel a little disunited at times if you have an issue. Sometimes it is hard to tell what component the issue is with, but that hasn't happened much and their support is always able to resolve it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: Cost

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hey Daniel, thanks for your valuable feedback. This drives us to keep improving our products.

Alvaro M.
It specialist in Peru
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool for monitoring

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: opm has a good performance to monitor a lot of devices using few resources and is easy to use and configure. It has a good balance between price and quality.

Easy to deploy and use, it has many good features for monitoring and apis to export measurements.

It has some bugs but they frequently make new releases to fix this bugs.

Warum ManageEngine OpManager gewählt wurde: Better performance

Zuvor genutzte Software: Network Performance Monitor

Joseph M.
IT Support Engineer in Chile
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Monitor Tool

Kommentare: We start using the trial version to monitor a small network and see what was causing network interruptions, with opmanager we were able to see all the network flow and determine what the real cause was. After this, we starting to deploy the free version in others clients with small networks and by doing that, we gained a new perspective of this networks.

What i like the most It was the easy implementation process.

Technically i like everything, but the price is a little high, that's what i dislike the most.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SolarWinds Service Desk und PRTG Network Monitor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: We choose OpManager because is was super easy to deploy, and with the 30 days trial we were able to test it in a real world troubleshoot scenario, and it help in a flawlessly way to resolve a client network interruption.

Anthony H.
Service Desk Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OpManager - Just works

Kommentare: We needed a product that we could tie in network optimization with an ability to monitor multiple systems. OpManager fits the bill in many ways. We can use OpManager to keep track of our networked UPS devices, so that when there is any latency, load, failures, etc. that we can proactively act on them. We can use OpManager to create layer2 maps of our different locations for audit purposes. We use it to display a NOC Dashboard for our data Center. The ability to implement the product easily and give it purpose was immediate. We have found that the product has paid for itself with maintained uptime monitoring as well as response time decrease. We had a single application that was necessary to run on a server to process an automated filing process to occur. This application failed at 8:00 Monday. At 8:01 we identified the issue before anyone knew what happened and it did not disrupt the business. This timeliness is key when our members depend on our response time.

3d Visualization of our server room with live visuals of server status ability to workflow jobs and servers. ability to map the workflow to better problem solve when issues arise. NOC board for our data center Layer 2 mapping of our remote locations

While the appearance of the product is clean, it has a clunky feel. Moving between the application has slowness Not entirely user friendly

Nicholas C.
Infrastructure Supervisor in USA
Druck, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great UI with most of the features you'd want for monitoring!

Kommentare: Overall it is a very good product for the price. Most other good monitoring software is a subsciption based model, so for our organization, the upfront cost plus the yoy support costs were much more doable. The interface is easy enough to use for my admins and it mostly covers all the bases our last product did.

The thing I like the most is the interface, as well as the segmentation of various objects. The interface is easy enough to use, but you can also get great depth out of the initial dashboards and graphs you're presented with. The reporting is also great, as long as you understand what you're looking at. The network management features and credential storage is also very good.

The product is deceptively simple. It looks very easy to use, but it is still a full and robust monitoring tool under the covers. So you'll need to take time to watch training videos and look at the documentation. You may even need to call support to find certain functionality if you're used to another product.

Presale Engineer - Solution Architect in Indonesien

User-friendly UI Network Monitoring

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is good monitoring application

It is very user-friendly UI, even for beginner. Very easy in deployment. But still deliver what we want from monitory platform.

Minor update is often released. So it will make administrator takes time every upgrade process

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Network Performance Monitor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine OpManager: Easy to deploy, user-friendly UI

Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Systems + Cloud Administrator in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OpManager is a great tool and highly configurable, though configuration sometimes can be convoluted.

Kommentare: Overall, we have insight into our most critical assets which keeps the environment healthy and uptime at it's peak.

I like how configurable the tool is, and I like that we can connect to it through their API. Also, their support is extra responsive when we initiate chats with them within the application.

It can be difficult to configure certain aspects of the system due to how it's laid out. Also, certain things that should be able to be configured aren't without a logical reason why they couldn't be given how robust the tool is.

Sankalp G.
Network Engineer 2 in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An amazing Monitoring tool

Kommentare: Can deploy globally with ease. Provides a ton of good information about each device type and any vendor.

- It is vendor neutral, so you can manage any device - Easy to administer once you get the knack of it - Easy to integrate with other ME tools

- Takes a bit more time to setup as you need to decide on the alerts, set up thresholds, etc. They should add more predefined limits/templates to it.

Rasmus T.
System Administrator in Dänemark
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My go-to monitoring software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using OpManager for more than 10 years. I've always been really happy with it.

That would have to be the wide range of features. Anything is possible with this product.

The quality of hotfixes sometimes seems a little too untested. It often introduces new bugs.

Samiran S.
Team Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one Box-Monitoring SOlution

Kommentare: Monitoring of Servers and Network Devices.

The Auto-discovery of Devices is the best feature. The Flexibility of using the Application is very smooth The Support services for ManageEngine Opmanager team is very prompt

The Application Shutdown immediately once License expires. No Grace period provided.

Kevin J.
Revenue I/T Management Consultant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Tool

A centralized manner to monitor servers, switches, routers, UPS devices, processes and databases. Easy to configure, monitor and set alarms.

I'm a big fan of the Opmanager and many other ManageEngine applications. The only con I have is the customer service was a 9 instead of a 10.

Damian C.
Network Engineer in Jamaika
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I am a big fan of their suite on Network Management tools.

Great software for Network Management. Easy to configure and deploy. Great customer service. Quick feedback on any issues.

Not all MIB's are available for creating specialized alerts. Unable to delete SNMP custom trap processor, so in order to test a separate environment is required.

Upasana G.
System Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Network Insight At Your Fingertips

Kommentare: Op manager is a user-friendly tool for managing your network. You can easily get an insight into network infrastructure in your environment

The Tool has many integrations in its road map. Awaiting the same.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hey Upasana, thanks for your valuable feedback. This drives us to keep improving our products.