Über Apptoto

Terminerinnerungslösung, die Kontakte aus deinem Kalender extrahiert, Erinnerungen sendet und Buchungen nach Bedarf neu einplant.

Erfahre mehr über Apptoto

Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently.

There have been some glitches that were probably user error. My calendar was synced to a different calendar and it was sending the incorrect reminders.

Bewertungen zu Apptoto

Apptoto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apptoto bereits verwendet?

Abraham
Abraham
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your business needs this.

Kommentare: I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Alay
Founding Partner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Calender reminder problems solved!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used Apptoto for years. It's the most comprehensive meeting reminder solution out there. It doesn't matter if I add them in myself or they book in with another scheduling tool. If they're invited to one of my meetings, they get an email reminder. It also doesn't matter if they use Google Calendar or not. If they're invited to one of my meetings, they get an email reminder.

The email reminders to attendees about upcoming appointments on my Google calendar are vital to my business. It doesn't matter if I add them in myself or they book in with another scheduling tool. If they're invited to one of my meetings, they get an email reminder. It also doesn't matter if they use Google Calendar or not. If they're invited to one of my meetings, they get an email reminder.

Apptoto has a lot of features that I don't use, but I still pay for. That being said, it's worth it to me just to have the calendar reminders.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Alay. Your feedback means the world to us. We're happy to hear that our email reminders have become an integral part of your business operations. Ensuring that your attendees receive timely notifications is crucial, and we're proud to provide a solution that caters to your needs, regardless of how appointments are scheduled or the calendar platform used. Your loyalty over the years speaks volumes, and we're delighted to have been your go-to meeting reminder solution. We take pride in offering comprehensive features, even if some may not be utilized, and we're continuously working to refine our offerings to better serve our valued users like you. Thank you for choosing Apptoto and for recognizing our commitment to providing top-notch service. We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations.

Paul
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

Kommentare: If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Antwort von Go-Cort

Hello Paul, We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again. Apptoto Customer Success Team

Sarah
Office Manager and Paralegal in USA

Apptoto - A good starting point to automation

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We don't use the product any longer but I'm glad that we got started with Apptoto. I am now fairly confident in setting up any product our firm decides to use. We only stopped using Apptoto because we were able to consolidate apps and use one vendor instead of 2 for the same cost.

I loved the scheduling reminders that you could set up with different prompts but setting it up was a disaster.

Absolutely the set up. It took days and days and we had to troubleshoot everything multiple times. Any time one thing was changed the system would flip out so we were constantly stressed that if we changed something simple it wouldn't operate correctly.

vor 3 Wochen

Sarah, thank you for sharing your experience with Apptoto. Your insights are invaluable to us. We're delighted to hear about the value you found in our scheduling reminders. Your feedback on the setup challenges is noted and appreciated. We're committed to enhancing our onboarding process for smoother experiences in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your business, and we're here to support you should you ever reconsider Apptoto in the future.

Technology Manager & Scheduling Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto is a MUST to succeed!

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] and the team of support is always there for the problems that come our way in scheduling.

Staff is supportive, the full customization is great and the power the automation keeps everything at our company's fingertips

They are always improving, there is nothing.

Jessica
owner in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto integrates the best with google calendar at the most reasonable price :)

Kommentare: The apptoto team has been very helpful and accommodating to the needs for our business, they listen and make changes to the software when possible to improve it in ways that are useful to us, and the software never glitches.

Its easy to customize, communicate with our clients, sync to our google calendar, and access the customer service when we need help.

My biggest complaint was that when the client replied it did not edit the text of the calendar to add their response but they coded that in the last update :)

Kim
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Reminders, texting app needs work

Kommentare: Customer service is wonderful, reminders go out exactly how they are set up, love that I can text clients but wish that part was a little neater.

Never have problems with reminders going out!

The texing app needs improvement. It works great but the same client's text threads come separately sometimes, wish the same client would be all on one thread.

Jen
Office Mangaer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I left but I'm back

Kommentare: Once you get it set up, the system runs itself. It is like having an additional employee!

The simplicity and it is easy to use. I left Apptoto but return a year later because I just couldn't beat it!

Setting up the campaigns was a bit hard but nothing I couldn't figure out.

Robin
Partner in USA

Easy and Seamless

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Apptoto was easy to set up and works seamlessly with Google Calendar. Clients are more likely to keep appointments now.

It does take some time to train and remind staff to use the right language in event subjects.

vor 3 Wochen

We're thrilled to hear that setting up Apptoto was a breeze for you and that it seamlessly integrates with Google Calendar. Making it easy for you and your clients to manage appointments is our top priority, and we're delighted to hear that your clients are more likely to keep their appointments with the help of Apptoto. Your feedback regarding staff training is noted. We're constantly working on creating and refining training materials to streamline this process for you and your team, and of course, our Customer Support team is always here to help! We're grateful for your trust in Apptoto and for choosing us as your appointment management solution.

Ken

A+ Customer Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is When I have had an issue or a question...I have no problem getting a person to help. It might not be immediate but usually the same day.

It is easy to use for myself and my clients. I was apprehensive about implementation, but was pleased with the onboarding process. Apptoto was able to get me up and running with relative ease.

I have not experienced any cons yet thankfully.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your kind words, Ken. We're thrilled to hear you've enjoyed using Apptoto for your business, and that our Customer Support team has been super helpful and responsive! Your comments on the ease of use and our effective onboarding process mean a lot to us. We're glad our team could make implementation as smooth as possible for you.

Lorraine
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what our company needed

Kommentare: We also love the compatibility with calendar syncing- another important must-have for our business

We needed a platform that clients could receive reminders via SMS and reply back to confirm, reschedule, or cancel. This software does all those things and it's easy to customize with template messages, manage using the interface, and useful automation that can also be customized.

The interface and website is not as sleek or exceptionally aesthetic, but it gets the job done which is the most important part for us.

Diane
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No more missed meetings!

Kommentare: Their customer service team is very helpful whether it be on the phone or online.

With a few clicks of a button we're able to remind clients, prospective clients, etc. about their upcoming meetings. Numerous options and variables at your fingertips. It has helped cut down on forgotten meetings or prompted reschedule requests.

Because there are so many different options to set up it can be a little overwhelming. But their customer service is very accessible and helpful.

Santosh
Database Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto - Review

Kommentare: - It is overall a good experience working with Apptoto application.

- Apptoto is an application where it can be integrated with various applications to automate more use cases. - Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently

- The features can be more added in the application. - The application can be made more optimized. - The support can be more helpful and quickly

Sherril
President /Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: It saved us time and Money giving us a solution to our problem: We were stood up for inspection appointments continuously. We spend hours trying to get clients to confirm appointments to begin with. It is easy to set up and has great support.

It is easy to use and it integrates with the gmail calendar. It saved us sooo much time in reminders and rescheduling and time consuming contacts with clients that couldn't be reached easily.

There is nothing I didn't like about it. It did a great job for us!

Jaime
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent functional software

Kommentare: I used other free trials when I chose Apptoto, and Apptoto was the easiest and the one that most met our needs. You can write the content of your automated messages, and it has automated translation to other languages.

I'm a psychotherapist and have my schedule on Google Calendar. Apptoto pulls automatically who's scheduled, and sends them automated one reminder text or voice message 24 hours before scheduled time, with an option for them to confirm, cancel, or reschedule, and another text message when session is about to start with the link to their video session.

I liked pretty much everything. Maybe you need to be a little computer savvy to program it, but it didn't bother me. If you have any questions, their support team will quickly clarify.

Anthony
Owner / Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this app for appointments and reminders

Kommentare: I am a very long time customer with Apptoto. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] personally helped me set things up years ago when I started using the service, and will respond to my requests for product support.

It syncs with my Google calendar, and I can customize the messages that are sent to my customers.

It honestly does everything I expect it to.

Shana
Director of Operations in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto is an asset

Apptoto was easy to integrate with our system and we have seen an improvement with our clients attending sessions. Also, customer support is great to work with on setup and when issues arise.

Overall, I am please with the application. We have experiences minor issues but were always able to get the resolved quickly.

kely
kely
Analista de Seguridad Industrial in Venezuela

It's a good application

Kommentare: It is very nice to have a reminder of appointments by SMS, voicemail, email ...

Being able to have access to SMS, email and voice messages as reminders, in addition to being able to reschedule appointments to the instangte is a great help, is an application that does not require much effort to give it utility since it is easy to work.

It seems to me that its cost is quite high, to be useful it must be with a larger organization, where it requires a permanent reminder due to the high demand for work.

Antwort von Go-Cort

Hi Kely, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate the feedback. It helps us get better.

Marcus
Pres in USA

Apptoto simply the best!

Kommentare: Great customer support and easy to setup the program.

Calander syncing and notifications are just awesome.

We have used been using this product for 2 years now and have not found any faults in it.

Brendon
Executive Assistant in USA

AppToto | Master in Successful Client Communications

I can never be without the ability to bug my clients. They love it. I love it. Its a win-win. The automations and campaigns are amazing and I just can't get enough of the reports that let me know where business is slow and where it needs to be worked on. Wonderful Support Team and Wonderful Billing Cycles.

I have not had any issues using Apptoto. Any issues that may arise were result of user-error, but that is the fun in learning such an intuitive application!

Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Been create to confirm/reschedule appointments and send quick texts to clients and others.

Great for text communication, a little steep learning curve on calendar reminders but worth it for the price. I did test drives for several other products and they were super expensive for a small company like mine. I much appreciate the partial integration with my matter management program, Clio, and the delay send texting.

A bit of steep learning curve for the calendar reminders.

Adrianne
Executive Assistant in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Helpful Experience

Kommentare: It simplifies my life and streamlines my daily processes. I love it!

I love the ease and flexibility the program allows me. The staff have been amazing- Very helpful and supportive. It has beeen a natural progression that was much needed.

It took some time adjusting to the format and setting up the preferences, however now it runs in th4e background. There's very little I have to worry about.

Jonathon
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful team

This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior.

It would be nice to have a slightly more customizable notification template

Tugce
Assistant Revenue and Reservation Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto is proper for appointment messaging

Apptoto's best features is absolutely the highly customizable appointment messaging module.

Apptoto could have more number of third party integrations.

Jorge
OWNER in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and customer service

Kommentare: I been using apptoto for more than five years. I always trust them with my client's data and information and at the same time the team is always polite, professional and really helpful when I have concerns.

My clients are able to make appointment, receive notification and directions and they don't even need to talk to me

I don't really have any complains. their service is excellent to the full extend of the word