Über Apptoto

Terminerinnerungslösung, die Kontakte aus deinem Kalender extrahiert, Erinnerungen sendet und Buchungen nach Bedarf neu einplant.

Erfahre mehr über Apptoto

1 hour support call accomplished quickly and correctly.

There have been some glitches that were probably user error. My calendar was synced to a different calendar and it was sending the incorrect reminders.

Bewertungen zu Apptoto

Apptoto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apptoto bereits verwendet?

Abraham
Abraham
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your business needs this.

Kommentare: I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Technology Manager & Scheduling Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto is a MUST to succeed!

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] and the team of support is always there for the problems that come our way in scheduling.

Staff is supportive, the full customization is great and the power the automation keeps everything at our company's fingertips

They are always improving, there is nothing.

Kim
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Reminders, texting app needs work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is wonderful, reminders go out exactly how they are set up, love that I can text clients but wish that part was a little neater.

Never have problems with reminders going out!

The texing app needs improvement. It works great but the same client's text threads come separately sometimes, wish the same client would be all on one thread.

Paul
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

Kommentare: If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Antwort von Go-Cort

Hello Paul, We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again. Apptoto Customer Success Team

Nicholas
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best appointment reminder systems for Google Calendar users.

Kommentare: I think that Apptoto has the best flexibility of any reminder system I have worked with and the integration with GoogleCal is second to none. It has a bit of a learning curve but having reviewed at least a dozen appointment systems, the inability to reproduce what apptoto does has been a big factor in not choosing them.

The fact that it just works with contact info in the event's description makes reminders so easy without the need of an overly complex appointment system. If / then logic makes it very easy to cover all the bases on one screen. Two-Way SMS has been a very useful feature for appointment follow-ups or just easy communication with clients who prefer SMS. Updated appointment statuses in calendar headers lets you know client confirmations at a glance. Extremely helpful across multiple calendars. While I haven't used payments aside from testing, it does look like they added an important feature, the ability to make custom payment descriptions for transactions.

It can be a bit complicated to set up a full range of reminder / follow up messages if you are not computer savvy but I imagine if you are considering this software, you have the right skillset! :)

Jessica
owner in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto integrates the best with google calendar at the most reasonable price :)

Kommentare: The apptoto team has been very helpful and accommodating to the needs for our business, they listen and make changes to the software when possible to improve it in ways that are useful to us, and the software never glitches.

Its easy to customize, communicate with our clients, sync to our google calendar, and access the customer service when we need help.

My biggest complaint was that when the client replied it did not edit the text of the calendar to add their response but they coded that in the last update :)

Sascha
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our clients are happy with the reminders and are able to leave a message on confirming or rescheduling appointments via email. They also appreciate the invites and reminders.

It's easy, convenient and cost friendly. The representatives are very helpful.

There really isn't anything that we do not like about apptoto

Jonathan
Partner in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using for years - keeps getting better

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Been using this service for many years. Great support. Can even contact the owner. Love it.

Use this as a text messaging conduit for our entire law practice

I've been using this software for so long, and I am so used to using it daily, that I wouldn't even know what not to like anymore

Russel
Psychologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes life eaier

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good, great support, reliable, patients like it.

Easy integration with gcal, handles multiple calendars.

It takes some time and support to figure out, so many features and options that you have some invest some time to figure it out.

Juliana
Receptionist-Marketing in Kolumbien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduling tool!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a great and complete platform, easy to use!

The platform is very user-friendly and has technical support to help you make any changes

It would be great if you allow us a little more customization on the appointment page

Lorraine
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what our company needed

Kommentare: We also love the compatibility with calendar syncing- another important must-have for our business

We needed a platform that clients could receive reminders via SMS and reply back to confirm, reschedule, or cancel. This software does all those things and it's easy to customize with template messages, manage using the interface, and useful automation that can also be customized.

The interface and website is not as sleek or exceptionally aesthetic, but it gets the job done which is the most important part for us.

Ryan
Service Team Lead in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Apptoto as a Property Manager

Kommentare: We have saved so much time and money on gas because Apptoto is scheduling our showings and reminding these people of them. We have about 4-5 cancellations a day and Apptoto allows these people to let us know they canceled so we aren't wasting time and money!

The best features about this product is the ability so sync colanders and send automated messages for scheduling. This can be a daunting thing to set up, but their customer support is amazing and will get you on the right track!

There is not much to like about this app, but i would have to say the ease of use. They definitely make up for this in the customer support area though!

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great price for appointment reminders

Kommentare: This helped reduce my no shows or at least gave me notice they were not coming. Most people wouldn't call me to cancel and appointment but they'll answer a text and tell me they're not coming. Helps me save time by planning my day when I know whether I'll have an appointment or not. No more waiting around wondering if they'll show up.

Once set up it pretty much runs itself and I rarely have to change any of the configurations.

It can be somewhat confusing setting up BUT the support if phenomenal!

Rocio
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why didn't I start using it sooner?

Kommentare: My clients are able to schedule appointments on line- an added bonus I was not initially aware of - and my clients get reminders 3 days, 24 hours and 3 hours prior to their appointment.

I love it that it can confirm appointments for my clients on the spot and sends reminders of the appointments. No more, "I didn't know" excuses.

Could improve on multi-language options - I use Spanish primarily so that would be a plus.

Mike
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I love Apptoto!

Kommentare: I'd be lost without Apptoto!

Your service is user friendly; I like the options you provide for how folks are contacted and how they can respond. And when I've had issues you've addressed them faster than any other customer service I've dealt with. And your price is very reasonable.

Actually, Apptoto has features I don't use, but am sure others do.

kely
kely
Analista de Seguridad Industrial in Venezuela

It's a good application

Kommentare: It is very nice to have a reminder of appointments by SMS, voicemail, email ...

Being able to have access to SMS, email and voice messages as reminders, in addition to being able to reschedule appointments to the instangte is a great help, is an application that does not require much effort to give it utility since it is easy to work.

It seems to me that its cost is quite high, to be useful it must be with a larger organization, where it requires a permanent reminder due to the high demand for work.

Antwort von Go-Cort

Hi Kely, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate the feedback. It helps us get better.

Shawn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works Well

Integrates with Google Calendar, no hiccups, easy to use.

No advanced features. Backend notification wasn't there.

Antwort von Go-Cort

Hi, thanks for using Apptoto! Are you looking for webhooks? We do have that as a feature actually. Contact support@apptoto.com and we would be happy to set that up with you!

Brendon
Executive Assistant in USA

AppToto | Master in Successful Client Communications

I can never be without the ability to bug my clients. They love it. I love it. Its a win-win. The automations and campaigns are amazing and I just can't get enough of the reports that let me know where business is slow and where it needs to be worked on. Wonderful Support Team and Wonderful Billing Cycles.

I have not had any issues using Apptoto. Any issues that may arise were result of user-error, but that is the fun in learning such an intuitive application!

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Been create to confirm/reschedule appointments and send quick texts to clients and others.

Great for text communication, a little steep learning curve on calendar reminders but worth it for the price. I did test drives for several other products and they were super expensive for a small company like mine. I much appreciate the partial integration with my matter management program, Clio, and the delay send texting.

A bit of steep learning curve for the calendar reminders.

Adrianne
Executive Assistant in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Helpful Experience

Kommentare: It simplifies my life and streamlines my daily processes. I love it!

I love the ease and flexibility the program allows me. The staff have been amazing- Very helpful and supportive. It has beeen a natural progression that was much needed.

It took some time adjusting to the format and setting up the preferences, however now it runs in th4e background. There's very little I have to worry about.

Craig
Craig
Clinical Hypnotherapist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product, would be lost without it

ease of use, and appointment reminders for clients

It is in US time so had an issue once where it sent reminders at 3.00 am EST was resolved quickly though

Antwort von Go-Cort

Thanks Craig for the review! Yes, timezone's can be very tricky and it's important that Apptoto gets it right!

Tugce
Assistant Revenue and Reservation Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apptoto is proper for appointment messaging

Apptoto's best features is absolutely the highly customizable appointment messaging module.

Apptoto could have more number of third party integrations.

Jesse
Marketing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works great!

Kommentare: Apptoto sends a text message to our customers to remind them of their appointments with us. This saves our office the time it would have taken to do manually. It also helps our estimators who have the appointments with the customers. The customer is less likely to forget about the appointment and if they need to cancel or reschedule we can intercept and take care of it before the estimator goes out the next day.

The functionality works great. Allows you to test all of your messages before implementing them!

Setting the system up can be a little confusing at first but once you understand it's easy. Programming the messages may be difficult depending on how familiar you are with the idea.

Michelle
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well for me

It's easy for our leads and clients to schedule appointments.

It's powerful enough that set-up can be a little complicated/confusing.

Mirco
IT Support in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and complete

Very complete. Maximum customization possibility. Compatibility with other services/portals is enviable

The configuration interface is not very user-friendly and it takes some practice to learn how to use it