Über Demandforce

Marketing-Automation-Lösung, die die Kundenkommunikation durch Terminerinnerungen, Umfragen, Bewertungsaufforderungen usw. automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Demandforce

I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails.

Ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me.

Bewertungen zu Demandforce

3,9
3,6
3,6
3,3

Demandforce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Demandforce bereits verwendet?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Head Of Sales in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

Laura
Brand Strategist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DemandForce - A Great Tool for Appointment Reminders

Kommentare: Overall, DemandForce worked well for a medical practice seeking to provide an easy way to confirm appointments and send out appointment reminders for patients.

DemandForce was a great tool to keep our patients informed about their appointments. The platform was easy to use and offered customization options to fit the needs of our large practice. The customer service team was also always quick to respond and troubleshoot problems as they were presented.

The reporting options were pretty basic and we that's an area that we spend a lot of our time in to learn about what works and what doesn't work for our patients.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Laura - We are happy to hear that our appointment tools and that the ease of use of our product are working well for you. Since you last wrote this review we have made some changes and improvements to our performance dashboard that we would love for you see at demandforce.com!

Patti
President in USA

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Kimberly
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to keep in contact with your patients.

Kommentare: Fantastic an awesome tool for any office.

Especially during Covid we are able to have communications with our patients, on a daily basis. They can send us a message if they are not feeling well and we can response ASAP.

I can not think of anything I do not like at the moment.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Kimberly! We are very happy to hear that we meet your expectations! We will continue to upkeep our products to satisfy your needs. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review!

Donna
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Staff, Great Product

Kommentare: I'm very happy to have the ability to communicate with our guests. Demandforce has made that possible. The support has been excellent. I recently reached out to our account manager Paloma, she went above and beyond to help me create a stellar campaign. That exceeded my expectation and made my overall experience elevated.

This is an all encompassing platform of which client communication is at the center. This has given our business the ability to sent email campaigns, appointment reminders, and various other notices. Everything you need for reputation management. The customer service is excellent, everyone is so helpful and friendly. We have relied on Demandforce to help us market our business for nearly 15 years. It's been a very rewarding relationship. have a more professional

I wish the campaigns could look more sophisticated. I guess a more robust system to give a more professional look. More options too. Sometimes the ease of use could be better. Also, like with anything, there appear to be glitches from time to time. Client will call and say they didn't get a reminder or they get the wrong time for their appointment.

josh
josh
Service Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Kommentare: Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Avoid demand force!

Kommentare: Customer service was horrible. When I spoke with them regarding services that had not been happening, they passed it off. A large amount of revenue was lost for several months.

I liked the ease of use and the confirmations for appointments. It also is a great reputation builder.

Can’t take reviews with you if you discontinue services. Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi, thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are dedicated to continually improving our products and service offerings. Since you last wrote this review we have some made changes and would love for you to see what we've done at demandforce.com.

Erin

Great software for growing a business!

Kommentare: Less work for the receptionists!!

I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.

In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!

Candice
Client Care Director in USA

Just not for us

Kommentare: I only used a man force for a short time and I would say that it was underutilized and just not right for the needs of our practice.

I think demand force has a potential to be really amazing, they had quite a bit of features and I think since we moved away from them they've actually added on more features. Perhaps they have stepped their game up and are able to offer more variety to their clients.

The platform was not easy on the eyes or easy to navigate in my opinion. Not to mention we did not have clear communication with our account manager so understanding how to navigate was pretty difficult when you're learning on your own. There were many features we never got to utilize.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Candice - we thank you for the feedback on the quality of our services. We apologize for your past experience, but since you last wrote this review we have made several improvements and new additions to what we offer. Check us out at demandforce.com!

Jesse

Neat system but doesn't live up to it's hype

It was an easy system to use and it had a lot of great reports to gather information on your customers.

It was expensive and didn't see the results we wanted to justify the amount spent in a 6 month span of time.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Jesse, thanks for your feedback! We have made a lot of great product updates since you last left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com

Ayla
Owner, Hair Designer, Makeup Artist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Generally I am happy with my DemandForce experience although for the cost I feel there could be some serious improvements to the customization of email and text message templates.

The automatic email and text messages that are sent to my clients. Such as the campaigns that help remind clients when they are due to come in again. Birthday emails, etc.

Editing and designing emails and text messages could be easier and more customizable. I’ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me. Not ok! Very frustrating. This should be an easy function.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Ayla- thank you for your positive feedback on our email campaigns and text communication solutions. Since you last left this review we have made improvements in the customization options we offer, see what's new at demandforce.com!

Sharon
Guest Services Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Confirm Appointments with Ease

Kommentare: Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

Jon
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Demandforce User Review

Kommentare: Great - used it for more than 5 years until Referrizer came along with a couple of extra features I was needing

Ability to send out mass group text messages

No customer loyalty points or customer referral program

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Jon - thank you for your positive feedback on our customer communication tools. We appreciate you leaving a review and will continue to provide the best quality of products and service.

Linda
Office Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is "ok" for a reminder/review manager

Kommentare: It was ok. Like I said, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with and made my initial experience really good. But once I started at my second practice, I had a different experience.

The price was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years. When I changed jobs to my current practice, they were already using DemandForce, but were lied to by their customer service rep that if they were to drop DF, they would lose all of the reviews clients had left them through DemandForce. Which is absolutely not true. Anyone can download the PDF of the reviews. Then we realized after changing practice management software, that Demandforce failed to convert over 500 clients that were overdue for reminders, and stopped sending reminders to those clients for almost 2 years. The office lost a lot of income because of this.

Not as user friendly as similar services such as PetDesk. The dashboard is not as appealing or user friendly.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Linda - thanks so much for your feedback and we apologize for any inconveniences. We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at demandforce.com!

Taylor
Marketing Director in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Online Appointment Booking

I wish creating marketing emails was more advanced, I feel they look more plain than other companies reaching out to me with the same concept of DF. It would also be nice if customers were able to input their address when booking appointments so that my company wouldn't have to reach out to customers to complete the booking process (we're an hvac business so appointments take place at the customer's home).

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Taylor - thank you for your feedback on our online booking solution and email marketing campaigns. We have definitely made new additions and improvements to our email marketing campaign studio since you last wrote this review. Check out our improved feature on demandforce.com!

Katelyn
Owner/Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Demandforce good for patient communication basics- lacks other advanced features

Kommentare: Overall, a good program for basic communication with patient. For more advanced features and user-friendly experience, would recommend another program that offers more for a similar price.

Easy to text patients to confirm, reschedule, or cancel appointments.

Lacks advanced features that other similar software platforms are including for the same price, such as paperless forms, review systems. Also had a limited amount of characters that could be sent in a text, so that was sometimes hard. Interface not very user-friendly.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Katelyn - thanks so much for your positive feedback on our appointment scheduling solutions. We will definitely incorporate your feedback on our functionality to further improve our product to meet your needs. Thank you for being a Demandforce customer!

Savannah
Receptionist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful software

Kommentare: Overall, this software is great. Even if there is something I was unable to figure out, customer support is very accessible.

Demand force is a great tool to help manage patient retention, and communication. It saves employees time each day, by confirming appointments. It also provides patients the opportunity to leave a review on our business.

Some of the features were a little difficult to learn to use, I do think the software could be a little more user friendly.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Savannah - thank you for leaving a positive review on our customer service and our product solutions. We are continually looking for ways to improve our services and products to make sure they meet our customer's expectations. Thank you for being a Demandforce customer!

Eileen
Practice Manager in USA

Demandforce

Kommentare: Great customer service. You're always able to speak with someone quickly.

Ease of use. I love that I can send out emails with ease and select my parameters. We can communicate with clients easlily.

would like it a bit more tailored to the doctors schedules. Clients request an appointment and we have to call them back because that doctor is not working or available at the time selected.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Eileen - we are glad to hear that the ease of use has been excellent and has provided the solutions you need. We have definitely made improvements on our customizations and online booking tools since you last wrote this review, come see what's new at demandforce.com!

Kurt
Database & Process Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Back-end follow ups!

Kommentare: Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No Fexibility

Kommentare: I would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.

They did in fact send out texts for patient reminders on a reliable basis.

It automatically recalls every patient who hasn't been seen in 2 years and there is no way to tailor it. You may have seen a child with a wart 2 years before and it sends a text that he/she needs to come in. This has overcrowded our schedule with patients we don't need to see. When we talked to them about this they said they would "work on it." One year later and we went with another company.

Antwort von Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly improving and reviews like this help us with future product iterations. We have updated our reminders feature in the time that you left your review and would love for you to check it out at go.demandforce.com!

Anthony
Dentist / owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dentist

Kommentare: Love the Customer Success Manger support.

This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Anthony - we are glad to hear that our solutions have been easy to use and customizable for all your practice's needs. Thank you for leaving a review for Demandforce!

Carrie
Marketing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Don't do it!

Kommentare: Poor experience, look elsewhere!

The only function that Demandsource did well for our practice was provide the ability to post patient reviews to an internal page on our website.

Demandforce did not have the capabilities to support a complex, multi-specialty practice such as ours. In addition, the billing was a mess! They over-charged us and it took months to get ironed out.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Carrie - thanks so much for your feedback. We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at demandforce.com!

Catherine
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Demand Force

Kommentare: We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

Antwort von Demandforce

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

Jill
Retired Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great communication software for clients

Kommentare: We saved time with Demandforce.

This software is easy to use and implement to the staff because it is user friendly. Love the reminder system for the client appointments and ablity to text them.

Rarely there was a client that stated they did not get the reminder.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Jill -- we are very happy to hear that we meet your expectations! Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to leave us a review :)

Damon
President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM software !

Kommentare: Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily. This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.