Über Demandforce

Marketing-Automation-Lösung, die die Kundenkommunikation durch Terminerinnerungen, Umfragen, Bewertungsaufforderungen usw. automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Demandforce

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Demandforce bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.
Head Of Sales in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

Laura C.
Brand Strategist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DemandForce - A Great Tool for Appointment Reminders

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, DemandForce worked well for a medical practice seeking to provide an easy way to confirm appointments and send out appointment reminders for patients.

DemandForce was a great tool to keep our patients informed about their appointments. The platform was easy to use and offered customization options to fit the needs of our large practice. The customer service team was also always quick to respond and troubleshoot problems as they were presented.

The reporting options were pretty basic and we that's an area that we spend a lot of our time in to learn about what works and what doesn't work for our patients.

Katelyn K.
Owner/Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Demandforce good for patient communication basics- lacks other advanced features

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, a good program for basic communication with patient. For more advanced features and user-friendly experience, would recommend another program that offers more for a similar price.

Easy to text patients to confirm, reschedule, or cancel appointments.

Lacks advanced features that other similar software platforms are including for the same price, such as paperless forms, review systems. Also had a limited amount of characters that could be sent in a text, so that was sometimes hard. Interface not very user-friendly.

Patti P.
President in USA

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Josh W.
Josh W.
Service Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Kommentare: Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Richard S.
Richard S.
Co Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer

Kommentare: Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!

Office Manager in USA

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

Antwort von Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

Shift supervisor vet tech in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Avoid demand force!

Kommentare: Customer service was horrible. When I spoke with them regarding services that had not been happening, they passed it off. A large amount of revenue was lost for several months.

I liked the ease of use and the confirmations for appointments. It also is a great reputation builder.

Can’t take reviews with you if you discontinue services. Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc.

MD in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No Fexibility

Kommentare: I would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.

They did in fact send out texts for patient reminders on a reliable basis.

It automatically recalls every patient who hasn't been seen in 2 years and there is no way to tailor it. You may have seen a child with a wart 2 years before and it sends a text that he/she needs to come in. This has overcrowded our schedule with patients we don't need to see. When we talked to them about this they said they would "work on it." One year later and we went with another company.

Antwort von Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly improving and reviews like this help us with future product iterations. We have updated our reminders feature in the time that you left your review and would love for you to check it out at go.demandforce.com!

Troy kaplan
Troy kaplan
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Poor service

Service to sign up was great then all down hill from there

There response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Troy! We are so sorry about your experience. We are constantly growing and improving so all of your feedback helps us to improve. Since the time you left this review, we have made changes, so check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Sharon H.
Guest Services Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Confirm Appointments with Ease

Kommentare: Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

Ayla D.
Owner, Hair Designer, Makeup Artist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Generally I am happy with my DemandForce experience although for the cost I feel there could be some serious improvements to the customization of email and text message templates.

The automatic email and text messages that are sent to my clients. Such as the campaigns that help remind clients when they are due to come in again. Birthday emails, etc.

Editing and designing emails and text messages could be easier and more customizable. I’ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me. Not ok! Very frustrating. This should be an easy function.

Jon K.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Demandforce User Review

Kommentare: Great - used it for more than 5 years until Referrizer came along with a couple of extra features I was needing

Ability to send out mass group text messages

No customer loyalty points or customer referral program

Linda M.
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is "ok" for a reminder/review manager

Kommentare: It was ok. Like I said, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with and made my initial experience really good. But once I started at my second practice, I had a different experience.

The price was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years. When I changed jobs to my current practice, they were already using DemandForce, but were lied to by their customer service rep that if they were to drop DF, they would lose all of the reviews clients had left them through DemandForce. Which is absolutely not true. Anyone can download the PDF of the reviews. Then we realized after changing practice management software, that Demandforce failed to convert over 500 clients that were overdue for reminders, and stopped sending reminders to those clients for almost 2 years. The office lost a lot of income because of this.

Not as user friendly as similar services such as PetDesk. The dashboard is not as appealing or user friendly.

Kimberly F.
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best communication tool around

Kommentare: I have used Demand Force 2 separate times. The first I was not so happy. However, this time I feel like they have fixed all the glitches and have an awesome product.

I love this product! It keeps me in contact with my patients in real time. I can check on them and they can contact me. Our patients feel valued, that we check on them.

I have not found that there is anything I do not like so far, other than I wish when texting patients I had more words available.

Taylor L.
Marketing Director in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Online Appointment Booking

I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails.

I wish creating marketing emails was more advanced, I feel they look more plain than other companies reaching out to me with the same concept of DF. It would also be nice if customers were able to input their address when booking appointments so that my company wouldn't have to reach out to customers to complete the booking process (we're an hvac business so appointments take place at the customer's home).

Kurt J.
Database & Process Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Back-end follow ups!

Kommentare: Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

Catherine R.
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Demand Force

Kommentare: We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

Antwort von Demandforce

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

Damon E.
President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM software !

Kommentare: Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily. This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.

Chris H.
Practice Manager in USA

Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.

Kommentare: Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!

Savannah B.
Receptionist in USA

Useful software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, this software is great. Even if there is something I was unable to figure out, customer support is very accessible.

Demand force is a great tool to help manage patient retention, and communication. It saves employees time each day, by confirming appointments. It also provides patients the opportunity to leave a review on our business.

Some of the features were a little difficult to learn to use, I do think the software could be a little more user friendly.

Mati K.

Very Reliable and Efficient

Love how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze! Also very easy to change patient preferences.

Not quite as customizable as I would prefer, sometimes it would be nice to send something other than the 'stock' message

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Mati, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you with contacting your patients. Thanks so much for your feedback, we are constantly growing and improving our product, so stay tuned for future product updates!

Lea P.
spa coordinator in USA

demandforce

This software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.

Nothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Lea, thank you so much for the feedback! We love that you love our texting and reviews capabilities, love having you as a customer.

Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Marketing manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful tool for any dental practice

Great way to automate daily task in a dental office such as patient appointment reminders and marketing communications.

I wish the marketing email templates and layouts had more professional features so that the emails looked more technologically advanced

Antwort von Demandforce

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate having you as a customer and love that Demandforce has been super helpful to your dental practice. The email campaigns feature is going to get a refresh soon, so stay tuned!

Anthony S.
Dentist / owner in USA

Dentist

Kommentare: Love the Customer Success Manger support.

This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.