Über Demandforce

Marketing-Automation-Lösung, die die Kundenkommunikation durch Terminerinnerungen, Umfragen, Bewertungsaufforderungen usw. automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Demandforce

Jeffrey S.
Head Of Sales
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"My friend and business owner could not be happier!"

Vorteile: Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Nachteile: Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

von Demandforce an 24.7.2019

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

• Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Sharon H.
Guest Services Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Confirm Appointments with Ease"

Kommentare: Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

Vorteile: I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

Nachteile: We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Jon K.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Demandforce User Review"

Kommentare: Great - used it for more than 5 years until Referrizer came along with a couple of extra features I was needing

Vorteile: Ability to send out mass group text messages

Nachteile: No customer loyalty points or customer referral program

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Patti P.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business."

Vorteile: If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Nachteile: So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Linda M.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"It is "ok" for a reminder/review manager"

Kommentare: It was ok. Like I said, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with and made my initial experience really good. But once I started at my second practice, I had a different experience.

Vorteile: The price was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years. When I changed jobs to my current practice, they were already using DemandForce, but were lied to by their customer service rep that if they were to drop DF, they would lose all of the reviews clients had left them through DemandForce. Which is absolutely not true. Anyone can download the PDF of the reviews. Then we realized after changing practice management software, that Demandforce failed to convert over 500 clients that were overdue for reminders, and stopped sending reminders to those clients for almost 2 years. The office lost a lot of income because of this.

Nachteile: Not as user friendly as similar services such as PetDesk. The dashboard is not as appealing or user friendly.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Ayla D.
Owner, Hair Designer, Makeup Artist
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Helpful"

Kommentare: Generally I am happy with my DemandForce experience although for the cost I feel there could be some serious improvements to the customization of email and text message templates.

Vorteile: The automatic email and text messages that are sent to my clients. Such as the campaigns that help remind clients when they are due to come in again. Birthday emails, etc.

Nachteile: Editing and designing emails and text messages could be easier and more customizable. I’ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me. Not ok! Very frustrating. This should be an easy function.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Melissa N.
Marketing manager
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Super helpful tool for any dental practice "

Vorteile: Great way to automate daily task in a dental office such as patient appointment reminders and marketing communications.

Nachteile: I wish the marketing email templates and layouts had more professional features so that the emails looked more technologically advanced

von Demandforce an 16.10.2019

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate having you as a customer and love that Demandforce has been super helpful to your dental practice. The email campaigns feature is going to get a refresh soon, so stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Shift supervisor vet tech
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Avoid demand force! "

Kommentare: Customer service was horrible. When I spoke with them regarding services that had not been happening, they passed it off. A large amount of revenue was lost for several months.

Vorteile: I liked the ease of use and the confirmations for appointments. It also is a great reputation builder.

Nachteile: Can’t take reviews with you if you discontinue services. Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Troy kaplan
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2018

"Poor service "

Vorteile: Service to sign up was great then all down hill from there

Nachteile: There response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Troy! We are so sorry about your experience. We are constantly growing and improving so all of your feedback helps us to improve. Since the time you left this review, we have made changes, so check us out at go.demandforce.com!

• Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Kc C.
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"They Only Care About Your Money"

Kommentare: Absolutely nothing except being over charged

Vorteile: I cannot say that there is much that I like about this at all, except when you sign up they are excited to have you, and some of they staff really do care but in my opinion that is about it

Nachteile: This is not a company that I recommend, our business had serious staffing issues and although we did not need there product at the timer felt pressured into trying it. When we were unable to use it we were told ok we can work with you but this is a lie, they did not work with us only cared about getting paid. Even when we cancelled it was hard and they tried to charge is more money. Stay away

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi KC! We are so sorry that this was your experience with Demandforce. We appreciate the feedback as it helps to learn what we need to improve upon. Since you left this review, we have made many improvements so if you would like to try us out again, please go to go.demandforce.com

• Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Kimberly F.
Office manager
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"The best communication tool around"

Kommentare: I have used Demand Force 2 separate times. The first I was not so happy. However, this time I feel like they have fixed all the glitches and have an awesome product.

Vorteile: I love this product! It keeps me in contact with my patients in real time. I can check on them and they can contact me. Our patients feel valued, that we check on them.

Nachteile: I have not found that there is anything I do not like so far, other than I wish when texting patients I had more words available.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Taylor L.
Marketing Director
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Great for Online Appointment Booking"

Vorteile: I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails.

Nachteile: I wish creating marketing emails was more advanced, I feel they look more plain than other companies reaching out to me with the same concept of DF. It would also be nice if customers were able to input their address when booking appointments so that my company wouldn't have to reach out to customers to complete the booking process (we're an hvac business so appointments take place at the customer's home).

• Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Kurt J.
Database & Process Director
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Back-end follow ups!"

Kommentare: Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

Vorteile: The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

Nachteile: The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

von Demandforce an 24.7.2019

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Josh W.
Service Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"Great entry level program for generating customer interface"

Kommentare: Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Vorteile: Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Nachteile: Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

• Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Catherine R.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Demand Force"

Kommentare: We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Vorteile: Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

Nachteile: keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

von Demandforce an 24.7.2019

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Damon E.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2017

"Great CRM software !"

Kommentare: Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Vorteile: Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily.
This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Chris H.
Practice Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients."

Kommentare: Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Nachteile: Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!

• Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Mati K.
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2019

"Very Reliable and Efficient"

Vorteile: Love how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze! Also very easy to change patient preferences.

Nachteile: Not quite as customizable as I would prefer, sometimes it would be nice to send something other than the 'stock' message

von Demandforce an 24.7.2019

Hi Mati, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you with contacting your patients. Thanks so much for your feedback, we are constantly growing and improving our product, so stay tuned for future product updates!

• Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Richard S.
Co Owner
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer"

Kommentare: Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Vorteile: Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

Nachteile: ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Lea P.
spa coordinator
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2019

"demandforce"

Vorteile: This software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.

Nachteile: Nothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

von Demandforce an 24.7.2019

Hi Lea, thank you so much for the feedback! We love that you love our texting and reviews capabilities, love having you as a customer.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Anthony S.
Dentist / owner
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Dentist"

Kommentare: Love the Customer Success Manger support.

Vorteile: This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can
be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

Nachteile: My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2018

"Started out great and lost value as we were using the program"

Vorteile: Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Nachteile: They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

• Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Erin P.
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Great software for growing a business!"

Kommentare: Less work for the receptionists!!

Vorteile: I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.

Nachteile: In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

von Demandforce an 25.7.2019

Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Nick M.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2019

"Great product"

Vorteile: Pros: You can market to your client base easily. Reviews.

Nachteile: Cons: I'm not so sure Demandforce is keeping up with competitors products.

von Demandforce an 24.7.2019

Hi Nick! Thanks for your review, we are glad you can easily market to your client base. We are constantly growing and improving so stay tuned for future product updates!

• Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Charn P.
Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Amazing Support and features"

Kommentare: Professional, prompt and well priced for the features offered.

Vorteile: Great responsive support and it solves our marketing issues. We love that it connects with our ChiroTouch system and a partner with WebMD.

Nachteile: Works great! No complaints. We haven’t crossed any issues.

von Demandforce an 7.8.2019

Hi Charn, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that you love the customer support and features that Demandforce offers and that it solved your marketing issues.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019