Über SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow bietet ein End-to-End-Management des Kundenerlebnisses mit interaktiven Umfragen und Echtzeitanalysen für umsetzbare Erkenntnisse.

Erfahre mehr über SurveySparrow

Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list.

Bewertungen zu SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveySparrow bereits verwendet?

Romaric
Romaric
Web designer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SurveySparrow

Kommentare: Survey Sparrow is my #1 online survey builder. Nor the purpose of my surveys, Survey sparrow has always met my needs. It's easy to work with and has a lot of advanced customizable options that are very great for user experience feedback.

Survey sparrow is the best survey builder I know so far. The developers are innovating the overall user-feedback building experience and that's amazing.The conditional logic feature in survey sparrow is far way more advanced than those in alternative tools I've used so far. It's damn too smart and sounds rather too conversational and friendly.With this natural and friendly touch, the customer feels extremely engaged and that boosts the overall conversion rates for whatever purpose the form was built for.I like to start my surveys with a warm message, that makes the reader feel important and increases the overall interaction and engagement rates.then; I enjoy giving users multiple options as this keeps them more focused on providing just simple answers than putting them to work (thinking).The logic condition helps me to assign a suitable option to each question asked. This creates a specific condition that will trigger a particular answer or option for multiple choice and all the questions in general.The survey sparrow form builder is very neat and there are even tons of pre-built templates available. These templates are suitable for beginners and can help to save some time too.The analytic & reporting parts of the tool also work well and provide in-depth data on how users interact with my forms and this helps me to know how good or bad the form is doing.

The cost for this plugin is quickly expensive and I must say, it's not suitable for most start-ups and individual businesses. It would be great if the company makes little adjustments to the spring options or even add custom-pricing options to the tool which will enable each user to only pay for a certain amount of features they want.

Paulina
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Data that works

Kommentare: Great costumer satisfaction indicator, excellent for new client inquiries

Accessibility, ease of use and accuracy. I like the abiloty to personify the questions.

I dont have something i disliked. It was easy to export and read the data.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms

Warum SurveySparrow gewählt wurde: Optimization and driensliness in use. We wanted automation.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: Automation and easiness to capture data as well as analozong how to maximize our costumer service

Sarah
Manager of Visitor Engagement in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for limited amounts of data

I like using SurveySparrow for limited runs of data, like short, uncomplicated customer or visitor surveys, "quizzes", and other ways to engage with our public.

The backend and data reporting and analysis is abysmal. It is difficult to manage the mass amounts of data that we process each day, and requires a lot of additional work after downloading the csv reports.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: The cost of SurveySparrow for the number of users fit better in our budget.

Syedq
Central Inventory manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Go for SurveySparrow

Kommentare: For the past couple of years we have been happy with surveysparrow. No issues we have faced so far. Completely reliable

The most interesting part is the default templates. That is very easy to setup and go live with a few simple clicks.

Small suggestion add a small help bot that give suggestions and give feedback

Maszni
Maszni
Senior Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A very good survey software

Kommentare: Collect feedback from customer and client. Very easy to deploy it into different platform and saves my time when collecting feedback and leads.

Every step in creating a survey form is super simple and almost no learning curves needed before working with this software. Distributing and sharing they survey into email or medial social also can be done easily as they has a shortcut to share it to Facebook or Twitter for a survey that we need opinion from the public.

The drag and drop question box is quite buggy and not correctly snap into the alignment. It make the customization process with the survey form more harder than it should be, and i hope they can look into it as soon as possible. User will need to upgrade to premium plan to access to more complex feature.

Chandrakeerthan
student in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Survey Builder

Kommentare: My overall experience with surveysparrow is great.Its best used for building surveys for customers and knowing about their opinion.The process can be smoothly done with the help of surveysparrow.

Surveysparrow is best when compared to any other surveybuilders.The userinterface is easy to setup and use.The customers feels friendly when filling those forms.The best feature of surveysparrow is that it has a lot of inbuilt templates for creating surveys.These templates are very good looking.

Surveysparrow has got so many features which are not available in other survey builders bu the user must take premium plan to get access to those features in surveysparrow.

Louise
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need

Kommentare: Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Easy to use Demo's Templates Image Bank

Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription Price of the Enterprise subscription Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view Lack of intergrations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms, XM for Customer Experience, Typeform und SurveyMonkey

Warum SurveySparrow gewählt wurde: Price

Zuvor genutzte Software: Typeform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: SurveySparrow contains many, but not all of the advantages of Typeform, but is more cost-effective.

Sales Operations in USA

SaaS Company utilizing Survey Sparrow

Kommentare: I would give our experience a 9/10. The functionality outweighs my cons list.

You really can build quite a bit, and the descriptions of the types of questions is great!

It can be challenging sometimes to upload contacts/clean uploaded contacts. Also, I don't like how you cannot schedule a follow up reminder after sending, as you have to do a new send. However, we now just use the link and send it from our HubSpot account.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: The functionality and the robust survey build options.

Karina
Vice President, People and Culture in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Survey Sparrow: The Best Survey Platform

Kommentare: It was truly a great experience. The team at SurveySparrow is responsive and helpful.

I love the eye catching appeal Survey Sparrow has compared to other survey platforms. It is easy to use, fun to customize, and even the user enjoys taking a survey!

There are some functions that take me a while to figure out when building a survey.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review based on use of survey sparrow

Kommentare: It's good for the feedback survey. I can say its very good tool and we used the API also and its worked very well.

Its UI is very good and its easy to use.

We can't use jQuery which is a problem during customization.

Mark
Mark
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fly Like A Bird, Survey Like A Sparrow!

Kommentare: The way SurveySparrow can handle input from visitors via chat is a tremendous help. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into their chat application, we see more people responding. Meaning we are able to gather more valuable data than before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear benefit we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.
Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No review will do this justice compared to just “flying in”!

The feature set is incredible and apparently ever growing. I like that SurveySparrow are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve, but it was not steep. We like it so much that we upgraded to a (newer) higher tier, which gives us even more functionality. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow. Special shout out to their support team; they are good listeners, knowledgeable and solutions focused. I had some small feedback on a SurveySparrow newsletter, got a mail back the same day thanking me for my comment and got asked if I had anything else to share, improving future outreach.

SurveySparrow changed their tiers (for the better), but did not notify us. Improvement could (and always should ) be made regarding their external communication. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on, and we did in fact received an email about this (which we overlooked). Can happen, not a big problem.

jason
jason
internet marketer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey sparrow review(2022)

Kommentare: Helps to better understand how my visitors interact with my business, providing possibilities to improve on it. Will recommend it!

Survey sparrow is a tool every business needs if you really care about improving your customer shopping experience and satisfaction rates. With its powerful features, you can understand how your clients behave and easily track the way they interact with your website. What impresses me most is the logic feature which lets me build brainstorming forms that appear as live questionnaires to my visitors- it gives the visitor the impression that they are interacting with a live agent( that's the sensation I had the first time testing it). The LOGIC section is what you should accentuate more on if you ask me. With this tool, you get to define factors that will trigger the form's display on your website( for pop-ups) usually defined by the percentage scroll rate or an average session duration(measured in seconds). I find this extremely helpful as it keeps my web pages clean and nice-looking, especially for my service pages. You equally get to choose between inline and side widgets placements as well. This software will help your business understand how to better serve your clients.

nothing complicated yet and hopefully, the developers keep making updates.

Randy
Randy
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The price is very convenient and easy to use

Kommentare: This is a great application to ask shopper opinion on various subjects. it's likewise simple to utilize. My involvement in SurveySparrow is, in general, a legitimate one, since we work with a huge customer data set and this apparatus can uphold and deal with an outsized measure of information.

I totally love SurveySparrow it gathers clients' straightforward assessments additionally as paying you for your suppositions. The studies are not difficult to know and surprisingly simpler to complete and have numerous studies to wrap up. it's a truly incredible overview device and it is not difficult to utilize. you'll additionally make the most of its email promoting highlights.

It would be pleasant if there was a choice among free and their present least expensive arrangement, which isn't unreasonably modest, I don't care for how those studied are welcome to require other irregular overviews subsequent to completing the underlying one, yet I expect I comprehend why they are doing that.

Harshini
it professional in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Survey Builder platform

Kommentare: My overall experience using surveysparrow id great and i recommend everyone using it for building better surveys.

The best feature of survey sparrow is that it has tons of free templates which are used to build surveys.The import and export feature helps in importing and exporting of data which are used to surveys.The user interface is very beginner friendly and easy to set and to use.It helps in collecting and gathering data or used to collect the opinions from a certain set of users.The technical support offered is greatly appreciated.

Surveysparrow has more features but user should pay/purchase some premium plans in order to use those features.

satish
satish
Front end developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software for opinion

Kommentare: My overall experience is with survey sparrow of make survey build forms by collecting the feedback from customers and clients. Surveysparrow has always meets or needs according to the templates

It is used to build templates from the customer opinions. It has different types of templates it is friendly interface when filling the forms (or) templates when compared to other templates it is good looking its based on the customer reviews

It has many features but we get it only premium plan it is too much costs when we compared to other platforms or survey builders filling to much of forms it get slow

Adithya
Adithya
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty easy and cool way to build conversational forms and surveys

Kommentare: It has been great experience with the product, setup and also sharing it through links and embed.

There are a limited number of players who offers a huge set of features that help you build amazing surveys and forms in a conversational interface, SurveySparrow is one of them. Been seeing them and using their product since the beginning and I must say they have come a long way.

To be frank, I haven't noticed any as the support is always reachable. They are just a ping away in case something doesn't seem to work for you.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Chirpy Surveys

Kommentare: We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

Ops and PeopleOps Assistant in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It needs work, but it's going in the right direction.

Kommentare: It's been great for the most part! The billing aspect of their services needs work though. The sales reps tell you one thing whilst you can action another thing in your account.

360 survey reports are a great time-saver. Very intuitive and detailed.

They force you to be on a renewal subscription and you cannot manually cancel it. You will need to reach out for support to clear out renewal invoices, after which your account is blocked until you make a new purchase...

Monique
Market Research Analyst in Dominica
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

System is Easy, Support Need Improvement

Kommentare: It's easy to use for multiple types of survey deployment. It could better is displaying survey statistics for simply reports

Easy to use. Easy to set up surveys. Easy to deploy.

Customer Support, particularly since they changed the structure of the plans. The customer support agents are unable to support legacy plans and its frustrating

Kristy
Director in USA
Großhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pricing model is deceptive

Kommentare: Would not recommend. There are better platforms out there.

It was easy to build surveys. Other than that, there was not much that I would recommend them for.

Pricing model was not transparent. Was not informed that if I do not use all my purchased surveys in a select timeframe, I would lose them. They then tried to charge me for an entirely new set of surveys without my knowledge of consent. Additionally, there is not "save and come back" option on their surveys. If you do not finish them in one sitting, you lose all already entered data.

Tim
CFO COO in Deutschland

Whitelable customer

Whitelabelling capabilities Flexibility for suitable commercial model, when we began the journey

SSO integration not always straightforward Invoicing process and flags in tool could be optimized

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great product

Ease of use and easy to setup. It misses key features but the product team continuously releases new features.

Pricing comes across as a little too costly for SMBs

Omar
Customer experience manager in Ägypten
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Need to improve reporting and also customer service

Easy to use.

Reporting, synchronizing, couldn't get my data on google sheet, customer service couldn't solve my issue

Shannon
Shannon
Blogger in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Friendly and Interactive Survey Tool

Kommentare: Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Most people check email on a phone, Survey Sparrow takes a mobile first approach to surveys with a mobile friendly survey tool that looks more like a chat bot than a standard survey tool. The flow makes it more like a chat conversation rather than a standard survey tool, I have had much better results using this tool than old fashioned survey tools.

Limited in features but that is by design, it is meant to be an easy mobile chat styled survey tool.

Matías
Data Engineer in Chile
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good and easy tool for NPS

Is an easy tool to implement NPS in for our customers. The implementation was so fluent and easy.

Really nothing, we used just the NPS and was a success for us.