Über SurveySparrow

Verwandle Umfragen mit den Chat-ähnlichen Interviews in Unterhaltungen. Interagiere effektiver mit deinen Kunden und Angestellten.

Erfahre mehr über SurveySparrow

Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list.

Bewertungen zu SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 57 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveySparrow bereits verwendet?

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create and distribute survey easily

Great things with SurveySparrow is, i can build a survey form easily with the build-in template that they have provided and select the survey theme that match with my objective. I also can select the question from the suggested question section.

I have tried to moving around some of the text field on the survey form, but it just not snapped on the grid that i want and it making a mess to the form layout and design. I have tried it multiple time, but it just not happening and i don't think there is any way to do it properly.

Maszni A.
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A very good survey software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Collect feedback from customer and client. Very easy to deploy it into different platform and saves my time when collecting feedback and leads.

Every step in creating a survey form is super simple and almost no learning curves needed before working with this software. Distributing and sharing they survey into email or medial social also can be done easily as they has a shortcut to share it to Facebook or Twitter for a survey that we need opinion from the public.

The drag and drop question box is quite buggy and not correctly snap into the alignment. It make the customization process with the survey form more harder than it should be, and i hope they can look into it as soon as possible. User will need to upgrade to premium plan to access to more complex feature.

Saurabh G.
CTO in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Missing key features!

Kommentare: It has been a roller coaster ride. There are high points of using them and lot of cons. They seem to lack the maturity required for handing huge workloads. My recommendation to others would be to clearly review the product and understand email limits etc before selecting them. If you are looking for email based surveying capability then stay away.

1. Chat based survey capability 2. Open integration 3. SMS Text capability

1. Poor chat (only) customer support. Takes hours to get a small thing done. 2. Lack of email marketing features. There is no way to send reminders easily or even segment audiences. 3. Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. 4. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list. 5. Webhooks have trouble connecting to AWS public gateway.

Jason E.
Jason E.
internet marketer in Kamerun

Survey sparrow review(2022)

Kommentare: Helps to better understand how my visitors interact with my business, providing possibilities to improve on it. Will recommend it!

Survey sparrow is a tool every business needs if you really care about improving your customer shopping experience and satisfaction rates. With its powerful features, you can understand how your clients behave and easily track the way they interact with your website. What impresses me most is the logic feature which lets me build brainstorming forms that appear as live questionnaires to my visitors- it gives the visitor the impression that they are interacting with a live agent( that's the sensation I had the first time testing it). The LOGIC section is what you should accentuate more on if you ask me. With this tool, you get to define factors that will trigger the form's display on your website( for pop-ups) usually defined by the percentage scroll rate or an average session duration(measured in seconds). I find this extremely helpful as it keeps my web pages clean and nice-looking, especially for my service pages. You equally get to choose between inline and side widgets placements as well. This software will help your business understand how to better serve your clients.

nothing complicated yet and hopefully, the developers keep making updates.

Everly V.
Managing Director in UK

Excellent software and alternative to Typeform!

Kommentare: Excellent service and fast support!

I love that the software is flexible and not too expensive. Support are great and helped resolve my clients issues fast! My clients and their clients love this software. The best resolution to typeform issues!

There were a few issues at first with partial submissions and submissions still being submitted without consent but the team resolves those issues fast, no other company was as customer centric as surveysparrow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Warum SurveySparrow gewählt wurde: The software didn’t work with Facebook advertising causing my clients’ client to miss valuable leads

Zuvor genutzte Software: Typeform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: No other software was interactive or functional

CEO in UK

SurveySparrow - A simple and easy way to make surveys

Kommentare: I am solving getting customer feedback in a simple and easy way without making it a big task for them to complete or be put off by the complexity. So far I have had good response as customers dont seem to mind the surveys and they work well on a mobile.

The free trial of the Enterprise was an excellent idea to make sure you can see all the options, it was very simple to use and a lot of templates to get you started. There are a lot of addons which would be very useful when connecting to others online services.

It could do with a few more customizations and add ins for the program I use on a daily basis but it still works well and some of the buttons are not logical.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Survey und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: It worked better on a mobile, it works with Zapier and the free trial without the hassle of entering your payment details was a good plus point.

Louise D.
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need

Kommentare: Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Easy to use Demo's Templates Image Bank

Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription Price of the Enterprise subscription Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view Lack of intergrations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms, Qualtrics CustomerXM, Typeform und SurveyMonkey

Warum SurveySparrow gewählt wurde: Price

Zuvor genutzte Software: Typeform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: SurveySparrow contains many, but not all of the advantages of Typeform, but is more cost-effective.

Mark H.
Mark H.
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fly Like A Bird, Survey Like A Sparrow!

Kommentare: The way SurveySparrow can handle input from visitors via chat is a tremendous help. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into their chat application, we see more people responding. Meaning we are able to gather more valuable data than before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear benefit we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.
Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No review will do this justice compared to just “flying in”!

The feature set is incredible and apparently ever growing. I like that SurveySparrow are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve, but it was not steep. We like it so much that we upgraded to a (newer) higher tier, which gives us even more functionality. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow. Special shout out to their support team; they are good listeners, knowledgeable and solutions focused. I had some small feedback on a SurveySparrow newsletter, got a mail back the same day thanking me for my comment and got asked if I had anything else to share, improving future outreach.

SurveySparrow changed their tiers (for the better), but did not notify us. Improvement could (and always should ) be made regarding their external communication. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on, and we did in fact received an email about this (which we overlooked). Can happen, not a big problem.

Ramon H.
Ramon H.
CEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!

Kommentare: - Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way
- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website. - Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user) - Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level) - The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations - They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him. - You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not. - Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan. - They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

Creative Director in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Did what I wanted - Good customer survey tool

Kommentare: I was pleased that it could do well the survey part, but when I discovered a competitor product that offered more for less. I switched.

It did what I wanted. You could pay monthly for a number of surveys not necessarily have a limit and that's it.

There are other survey tools out there which give you better value by offering more services for the same or lesser price.

Co-Founder and Product Manager in Thailand
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool for short surveys

Kommentare: For a detailed interviewing tool with complex question trees, it can definitely do the job, but the lack of easy copying of groups of questions and logic branches makes the builder labor-intensive.

While looking for a TypeForm alternative I came across SurveySparrow. Since we ultimately were not able to use it, I can only comment on the builder tool. Compared to TypeForm (which I worked in as a premium user for several months), SurveySparrow was faster for large survey with multiple logic leaps, the UI did not have the bugs I became accustomed to in TypeForm and SurveySparrow had good optionality for a technical survey (the number field accepts decimals, which TypeForm does not; matrix-type questions have a reasonable amount fo flexibility). Overall: fast, flexible with good optionality on questions. Great, responsive customer service.

Unfortunately, we ended up not selecting it. We had difficulties copying groups of questions and entire logic branches (which we need to be able to do), so building a large, complex survey would have been too labor intensive. Maybe it is possible, but I could not find an easy way to do it and was working against a deadline.

Paige S.
Homemaker in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Don't hate it , don't love it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I don't think that it's something I want to integrate into my everyday life I have been a user for a little over two years now and I am actually looking into other programs but overall my experience with a decent I don't have too many complaints and I would recommend it as a starting platform if you're trying to get your branding out there.

Every step of creating a survey form is very simple and has next to no learning curves needed before using the software. It's very easy to distribute the surveys into email or social media platforms and it's just a very personal experience all around you really feel like you're getting to know the customers you're working with!

I really don't have too many complaints I noticed every now and then the dragon drop question box is a little buggy and it makes the customisation process a little bit harder than it should be and you definitely want to be a premium user if you want to access all the complex features that it has to offer I do wish they offered a little bit more features with the cheaper plans.

Randy P.
Randy P.
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The price is very convenient and easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a great application to ask shopper opinion on various subjects. it's likewise simple to utilize. My involvement in SurveySparrow is, in general, a legitimate one, since we work with a huge customer data set and this apparatus can uphold and deal with an outsized measure of information.

I totally love SurveySparrow it gathers clients' straightforward assessments additionally as paying you for your suppositions. The studies are not difficult to know and surprisingly simpler to complete and have numerous studies to wrap up. it's a truly incredible overview device and it is not difficult to utilize. you'll additionally make the most of its email promoting highlights.

It would be pleasant if there was a choice among free and their present least expensive arrangement, which isn't unreasonably modest, I don't care for how those studied are welcome to require other irregular overviews subsequent to completing the underlying one, yet I expect I comprehend why they are doing that.

Photographer in Indien
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A simple surveying tool.

Kommentare: The mobile-first approach is very welcome as today mobile is the most commonly used.

I like the personification of surveysparrow. After signup, it gives me a signup URL which is good for a quick lookup or can work without a website. If I need to take a survey for my personal quick survey I don't have to include my web dev in it. Just passing the web URL will be enough. The chat survey is completely new to me. The mobile version is very new and I think is perfect for the small screen. Making and sharing survey is very fast as sending survey through this platform is very easy. The UI is clean and does not show any unwanted info.

I don't think it has any major issue, just small tune-ups will be great. More template and extended reporting and exporting are needed.

Dianne C.
PRESIDENT in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unreputable Comany

Kommentare: We removed their ap from our website in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after discovering who billed us. We have been in constant communication with our bank and with survey sparrow with regard to not wanting their software another year. We received no benefit from it. After our tech support removed their code, I was alerted yesterday [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that their ap is back on our site. This means they hacked us in an effort to refuse a refund. So once their code is on your site, they can do this to you, too. This is not a reputable company. We have had to report this to the US FBI for hacking and turn the matter over to our legal support. It has been a nightmare!

We loaded their chat bot and received no benefit from it.

Their billing process. We did not sign anything that authorized a automatic renewal. We received no alert to our card to be billed so we could call to cancel. in the billing there is no identification of the company or a way to call to dispute a charge. They say they sent us an email. Tech support found it nowhere in our system.

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Writer/Editor in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

More than just a survey tool

Kommentare: I use SurveySparrow for more than just surveys. I use it as a client onboarding tool - for assessments and information gathering.

I love that SurveySparrow looks spectacular and makes me look good, with the ability to use my branding. And its conversational style is wonderful.

I have been using SurveySparrow for years and have no complaints. I honestly can't think of anything I don't like.

Adithya S.
Adithya S.
Founder in Indien

Pretty easy and cool way to build conversational forms and surveys

Kommentare: It has been great experience with the product, setup and also sharing it through links and embed.

There are a limited number of players who offers a huge set of features that help you build amazing surveys and forms in a conversational interface, SurveySparrow is one of them. Been seeing them and using their product since the beginning and I must say they have come a long way.

To be frank, I haven't noticed any as the support is always reachable. They are just a ping away in case something doesn't seem to work for you.

Finn R.
Accountant in Estland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Good software for feedback compilation

Tremendously user friendly. It is very easy and intuitive to create surveys. There is no need for any instructions. Also, the customer support is fast and friendly. The design looks really fresh and there are some excellent tools which really make life easier for us such as the built-in email share and the audience management.

Not very mobile friendly. As long as Java Script is needed for the software to work it is hard to access the website on a mobile phone. Also, the surveys lack some variety and it would thus be good if there would be more options for survey customization.

IT Consultant in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Chirpy Surveys

Kommentare: We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

Transportation Company in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A new way to survey!

Kommentare: This is a great survey tool. Comprable in price to survey monkey but does a lot more. The wave of the future is texting, online customer service, etc...and this kind of survey does that. I love it!

I love the conversational way to ask questions. People taking the survey will feel more at home, more comfortable giving answers. I also love the set-up for each question. It's easy and self explanatory. We've been using Survey Monkey for years and this is a nice change.

I would love it if we can use the surveys on different platforms. Not just on our website, but on facebook messenger? That would be awesome! Also, the whole having to resign in every time you go to the site is a little annoying. It's certainly not a dealbreaker, but I would appreciate being remembered.

Jessica D.
founder in USA

Good Software Crappy Customer Service

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Software is great but everything else makes me want to drop them like a bad habit.

Ease of use. I very much prefer this over the monkey.

Customer service is an absolute joke. 24/7 support is a myth and the chat team is just bots. Asked a simple question. Bot sends me articles and asked if it helped. Replied no, and the bot says the team typically answers in a few min... an hour later still waiting.

Tejumade O.
Tejumade O.
Corporate Services in Nigeria
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My Review on SurveySparrow

Kommentare: Surveysparrow has really helped my organisation to know the hearts of our clients and also helped in facing the right direction of customer service.

I so much like the embedded survey because it allows me to embed the survey directly into my company's website

Well, I am satisfied with the current features that are presently in surveysparrow

Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Natural, fantastic and Very simple tool to Setup survey.

Kommentare: Taking Surveys becomes very easy, lot of time is saved and money is saved. Mainly our relationship with the users and client is increased.

Available in Very cheap rate when compared to other survey tools. The customer support team is awesome. It has different approach of creating a survey setup. Its setup mainly concentrates on Interacting directly with the user.

I Feel that features are limited here. I suggest there should be some more features to use by the users.

Owner in Dänemark

I would not recommend it - missing features and bad customer service

Kommentare: Not good. Not happy. Even asked them for finding a solution - but they didn't want to.

It looks nice from the outside (on the website). But as you join the software it's not what it says it is. And then customer service don't really want to help.

Really bad customer service. Slow response time and no real help.

Survey Sparrow is the best hands down

Kommentare: I give SurveySparrow a top rated review! It is my go to tool for sending out surveys to my clients. Even for the very picky clients!

Survey sparrow has the best user interface for both the user experience and the admin experience. It's so easy to use and build your survey's. I had tried using multiple other tools and it was always too complicated or was missing some feature. Survey sparrow has all the features and is simple to use. You don't have to figure out how to use it because it is intuitive. And the front end user interface is beautiful too, it can be chat style or full page style. I highly recommend it!

Sometimes the fonts are a little light, or the background is a little too light for the fonts in certain templates.