Über SurveySparrow

Verwandle Umfragen mit den Chat-ähnlichen Interviews in Unterhaltungen. Interagiere effektiver mit deinen Kunden und Angestellten.

Erfahre mehr über SurveySparrow

We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow.

Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list.

Bewertungen zu SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveySparrow bereits verwendet?

Romaric
Romaric
Web designer in Kamerun

SurveySparrow

Kommentare: Survey Sparrow is my #1 online survey builder. Nor the purpose of my surveys, Survey sparrow has always met my needs. It's easy to work with and has a lot of advanced customizable options that are very great for user experience feedback.

Survey sparrow is the best survey builder I know so far. The developers are innovating the overall user-feedback building experience and that's amazing.The conditional logic feature in survey sparrow is far way more advanced than those in alternative tools I've used so far. It's damn too smart and sounds rather too conversational and friendly.With this natural and friendly touch, the customer feels extremely engaged and that boosts the overall conversion rates for whatever purpose the form was built for.I like to start my surveys with a warm message, that makes the reader feel important and increases the overall interaction and engagement rates.then; I enjoy giving users multiple options as this keeps them more focused on providing just simple answers than putting them to work (thinking).The logic condition helps me to assign a suitable option to each question asked. This creates a specific condition that will trigger a particular answer or option for multiple choice and all the questions in general.The survey sparrow form builder is very neat and there are even tons of pre-built templates available. These templates are suitable for beginners and can help to save some time too.The analytic & reporting parts of the tool also work well and provide in-depth data on how users interact with my forms and this helps me to know how good or bad the form is doing.

The cost for this plugin is quickly expensive and I must say, it's not suitable for most start-ups and individual businesses. It would be great if the company makes little adjustments to the spring options or even add custom-pricing options to the tool which will enable each user to only pay for a certain amount of features they want.

Sales Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SaaS Company utilizing Survey Sparrow

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would give our experience a 9/10. The functionality outweighs my cons list.

You really can build quite a bit, and the descriptions of the types of questions is great!

It can be challenging sometimes to upload contacts/clean uploaded contacts. Also, I don't like how you cannot schedule a follow up reminder after sending, as you have to do a new send. However, we now just use the link and send it from our HubSpot account.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: The functionality and the robust survey build options.

Sarah
Manager of Visitor Engagement in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for limited amounts of data

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like using SurveySparrow for limited runs of data, like short, uncomplicated customer or visitor surveys, "quizzes", and other ways to engage with our public.

The backend and data reporting and analysis is abysmal. It is difficult to manage the mass amounts of data that we process each day, and requires a lot of additional work after downloading the csv reports.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: The cost of SurveySparrow for the number of users fit better in our budget.

Karina
Vice President, People and Culture in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Survey Sparrow: The Best Survey Platform

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was truly a great experience. The team at SurveySparrow is responsive and helpful.

I love the eye catching appeal Survey Sparrow has compared to other survey platforms. It is easy to use, fun to customize, and even the user enjoys taking a survey!

There are some functions that take me a while to figure out when building a survey.

Suzanne
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

SurveySparrow is the perfect product for my business

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I use it often to set up trainings and gather evaluation feedback. It is quick and easy to navigate and the feedback I get from clients is always positive about it.

Easy to use and makes my work look professional

I would love even more templates for training feedback.

Tarun
Assistant Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use to build but integrations are challenging.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

- It's easy to build compared to other survey building software. - New form creation, dynamic variable addition, response gathering is very easy to use.

- There are few features pertaining to global variable that many time don't work. - Integrations with the GSheets has always been a challenge for the first time. The access goes to just one person and then many a time if there's a need to flow responses to the same sheet it fails. - 3P integrations need more improvisation.

J'La
Community Outreach in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My go to Survey Application

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Awesome. It's always very easy to receive a response and answer to my questions as well as assistance in troubleshooting an issue.

I like the overall design and ease of use. It's a very simple yet aesthetically pleasing application and easy for end-users to navigate.

I've been running into feature problems. Due to some of the capabilities of the application, it feels like there should be more features that extend beyond just "Customer Service" features.

Niall
Head of Design in UK

Great product

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, surveys are easy to create and the frontend for surveys is very user friendly. Good level of customisation and an excellent range of question types for quantitative and qualitative measuring. API documentation is good.

We're using the survey sparrow API, and found there are some areas of the data that are not accessible via the API.

Ops and PeopleOps Assistant in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It needs work, but it's going in the right direction.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been great for the most part! The billing aspect of their services needs work though. The sales reps tell you one thing whilst you can action another thing in your account.

360 survey reports are a great time-saver. Very intuitive and detailed.

They force you to be on a renewal subscription and you cannot manually cancel it. You will need to reach out for support to clear out renewal invoices, after which your account is blocked until you make a new purchase...

Monique
Market Research Analyst in Dominica
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

System is Easy, Support Need Improvement

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's easy to use for multiple types of survey deployment. It could better is displaying survey statistics for simply reports

Easy to use. Easy to set up surveys. Easy to deploy.

Customer Support, particularly since they changed the structure of the plans. The customer support agents are unable to support legacy plans and its frustrating

Louise
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need

Kommentare: Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Easy to use Demo's Templates Image Bank

Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription Price of the Enterprise subscription Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view Lack of intergrations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms, Customer Frontlines, Typeform und SurveyMonkey

Warum SurveySparrow gewählt wurde: Price

Zuvor genutzte Software: Typeform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveySparrow: SurveySparrow contains many, but not all of the advantages of Typeform, but is more cost-effective.

Joël
Joël
Senior Frontent Developer in Kamerun

SurveySparrow review

Kommentare: Helps us to build good survey forms for our clients.

SurveySparrow is great for building intelligent & engaging survey forms. It works based on advanced conditional logic technology. We've been working with its solutions for quite a long time and have realized how important it is for our business.It helps us to create realistic user-friendly feedback (survey) forms with human-like feelings. With conditional logic, We provide based on responses users can provide and this acts like a real-time conversation.SurveySparrow also provides multiple integration possibilities which rather favor our preferences.

We noticed that survey sparrow fairly slows down pages where the forms are placed and this is risky for our business as it might bring future SEO ranking possibilities low. I just think they should use CSS minify plugins or even reduce the amount of javascript used.

Paige
Homemaker in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Don't hate it , don't love it

Kommentare: I don't think that it's something I want to integrate into my everyday life I have been a user for a little over two years now and I am actually looking into other programs but overall my experience with a decent I don't have too many complaints and I would recommend it as a starting platform if you're trying to get your branding out there.

Every step of creating a survey form is very simple and has next to no learning curves needed before using the software. It's very easy to distribute the surveys into email or social media platforms and it's just a very personal experience all around you really feel like you're getting to know the customers you're working with!

I really don't have too many complaints I noticed every now and then the dragon drop question box is a little buggy and it makes the customisation process a little bit harder than it should be and you definitely want to be a premium user if you want to access all the complex features that it has to offer I do wish they offered a little bit more features with the cheaper plans.

Harshini
it professional in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Survey Builder platform

Kommentare: My overall experience using surveysparrow id great and i recommend everyone using it for building better surveys.

The best feature of survey sparrow is that it has tons of free templates which are used to build surveys.The import and export feature helps in importing and exporting of data which are used to surveys.The user interface is very beginner friendly and easy to set and to use.It helps in collecting and gathering data or used to collect the opinions from a certain set of users.The technical support offered is greatly appreciated.

Surveysparrow has more features but user should pay/purchase some premium plans in order to use those features.

satish
satish
Front end developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software for opinion

Kommentare: My overall experience is with survey sparrow of make survey build forms by collecting the feedback from customers and clients. Surveysparrow has always meets or needs according to the templates

It is used to build templates from the customer opinions. It has different types of templates it is friendly interface when filling the forms (or) templates when compared to other templates it is good looking its based on the customer reviews

It has many features but we get it only premium plan it is too much costs when we compared to other platforms or survey builders filling to much of forms it get slow

Adithya
Adithya
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty easy and cool way to build conversational forms and surveys

Kommentare: It has been great experience with the product, setup and also sharing it through links and embed.

There are a limited number of players who offers a huge set of features that help you build amazing surveys and forms in a conversational interface, SurveySparrow is one of them. Been seeing them and using their product since the beginning and I must say they have come a long way.

To be frank, I haven't noticed any as the support is always reachable. They are just a ping away in case something doesn't seem to work for you.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Chirpy Surveys

Kommentare: We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

Bandaru
Bandaru
Student in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Survey Product

Kommentare: SurveySparrow is vey easy to create surveys, its having high functionality, In this we can easily analyzing data and it having best UI support overall SurveySparrow is a excellent survey tool

SurveySparrow is an excellent platform for surveys, feeling clean while maintaining a detailed and engaging

It would be great if company making small bug fixings, poor customer consultant support

Mayerly
Mayerly
bachelor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Improving my feedback collection experience

Kommentare: The platform is easy to use and has allowed me to create engaging, custom surveys quickly and efficiently and I enjoyed the conversational interface that feels more like a conversation than a typical survey form.

What I like the most about this platform is its conversational approach instead of having customers fill out a typical survey form. I love how I can create highly personalized and engaging surveys that my clients find enjoyable to take.

The customization options are a bit limited compared to other survey tools I've used in the past. I also noticed that the integration with other analysis tools is not as easy as I would have liked.

Pranay
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Natural, fantastic and Very simple tool to Setup survey.

Kommentare: Taking Surveys becomes very easy, lot of time is saved and money is saved. Mainly our relationship with the users and client is increased.

Available in Very cheap rate when compared to other survey tools. The customer support team is awesome. It has different approach of creating a survey setup. Its setup mainly concentrates on Interacting directly with the user.

I Feel that features are limited here. I suggest there should be some more features to use by the users.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey Sparrow is the best hands down

Kommentare: I give SurveySparrow a top rated review! It is my go to tool for sending out surveys to my clients. Even for the very picky clients!

Survey sparrow has the best user interface for both the user experience and the admin experience. It's so easy to use and build your survey's. I had tried using multiple other tools and it was always too complicated or was missing some feature. Survey sparrow has all the features and is simple to use. You don't have to figure out how to use it because it is intuitive. And the front end user interface is beautiful too, it can be chat style or full page style. I highly recommend it!

Sometimes the fonts are a little light, or the background is a little too light for the fonts in certain templates.

Andrew
video editor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and good features

It's so easy to use was pretty user friendly. I used other surveys like surveymonkey and swagbucks surveys but this one was better. It wasn't too complicated and more like a chat. It can be chat style or full page so it's nice to have layout options as well.

Sometimes the fonts could be a bit bolder for clarity and ease to read.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and fun to use.

Kommentare: Overall it's quite useful and easy.

SurveySparrow is quite easy to use, it creates beautiful surveys and keeps every feedback in order for easy access

In my opinion- it has very few features. It needs more options for customizing the surveys- colors, schemes etc.

Seshu
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

SurveySparrow review

Kommentare: I am able to connect with my audience and understand their needs and desires right away. Love the conversational aspect of this tool. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

Nazim
director in Türkei
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

bye survwymonkey, hello survey sparrow

Kommentare: I recommend it to everyone

surveymonkey was tough. The sparrow is simply wonderful. just that is enough. because it's very important.

There isn't a feature I don't like. I think it's easy and fast. I post a lot of survey. almost every week