4,4 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

Über SurveySparrow

Verwandle Umfragen mit den Chat-ähnlichen Interviews in Unterhaltungen. Interagiere effektiver mit deinen Kunden und Angestellten.

Erfahre mehr über SurveySparrow

Zeigt 25 von 46 Bewertungen

Kimberly C.
Writer/Editor
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2020

"More than just a survey tool"

Kommentare: I use SurveySparrow for more than just surveys. I use it as a client onboarding tool - for assessments and information gathering.

Vorteile: I love that SurveySparrow looks spectacular and makes me look good, with the ability to use my branding. And its conversational style is wonderful.

Nachteile: I have been using SurveySparrow for years and have no complaints. I honestly can't think of anything I don't like.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Everly V.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Excellent software and alternative to Typeform!"

Kommentare: Excellent service and fast support!

Vorteile: I love that the software is flexible and not too expensive. Support are great and helped resolve my clients issues fast! My clients and their clients love this software. The best resolution to typeform issues!

Nachteile: There were a few issues at first with partial submissions and submissions still being submitted without consent but the team resolves those issues fast, no other company was as customer centric as surveysparrow.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Carolina F.
Merchant Success Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2020

"Good tool to automate your company's survey"

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software is really good. The price is very competitive and works really well.

Vorteile: The feature I like the most in Survey Sparrow is their ability to save a response that was partially filled!

Nachteile: We had some difficulties when sharing the survey with customers and team members in China. Some could only open with VPN.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2020
Saurabh G.
CTO
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Missing key features!"

Kommentare: It has been a roller coaster ride. There are high points of using them and lot of cons. They seem to lack the maturity required for handing huge workloads. My recommendation to others would be to clearly review the product and understand email limits etc before selecting them. If you are looking for email based surveying capability then stay away.

Vorteile: 1. Chat based survey capability
2. Open integration
3. SMS Text capability

Nachteile: 1. Poor chat (only) customer support. Takes hours to get a small thing done.
2. Lack of email marketing features. There is no way to send reminders easily or even segment audiences.
3. Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck.
4. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list.
5. Webhooks have trouble connecting to AWS public gateway.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Finn R.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2020

"Good software for feedback compilation"

Vorteile: Tremendously user friendly. It is very easy and intuitive to create surveys. There is no need for any instructions. Also, the customer support is fast and friendly. The design looks really fresh and there are some excellent tools which really make life easier for us such as the built-in email share and the audience management.

Nachteile: Not very mobile friendly. As long as Java Script is needed for the software to work it is hard to access the website on a mobile phone. Also, the surveys lack some variety and it would thus be good if there would be more options for survey customization.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2020
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"SurveySparrow - A simple and easy way to make surveys"

Kommentare: I am solving getting customer feedback in a simple and easy way without making it a big task for them to complete or be put off by the complexity. So far I have had good response as customers dont seem to mind the surveys and they work well on a mobile.

Vorteile: The free trial of the Enterprise was an excellent idea to make sure you can see all the options, it was very simple to use and a lot of templates to get you started. There are a lot of addons which would be very useful when connecting to others online services.

Nachteile: It could do with a few more customizations and add ins for the program I use on a daily basis but it still works well and some of the buttons are not logical.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Louise D.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need"

Kommentare: Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Demo's
Templates
Image Bank

Nachteile: Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits
Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription
Price of the Enterprise subscription
Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view Lack of intergrations

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Fly Like A Bird, Survey Like A Sparrow!"

Kommentare: The way SurveySparrow can handle input from visitors via chat is a tremendous help. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into their chat application, we see more people responding. Meaning we are able to gather more valuable data than before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear benefit we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.
Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No review will do this justice compared to just “flying in”!

Vorteile: The feature set is incredible and apparently ever growing. I like that SurveySparrow are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve, but it was not steep. We like it so much that we upgraded to a (newer) higher tier, which gives us even more functionality. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow.
Special shout out to their support team; they are good listeners, knowledgeable and solutions focused. I had some small feedback on a SurveySparrow newsletter, got a mail back the same day thanking me for my comment and got asked if I had anything else to share, improving future outreach.

Nachteile: SurveySparrow changed their tiers (for the better), but did not notify us. Improvement could (and always should ) be made regarding their external communication. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on, and we did in fact received an email about this (which we overlooked). Can happen, not a big problem.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Adithya S.
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2020

"Pretty easy and cool way to build conversational forms and surveys"

Kommentare: It has been great experience with the product, setup and also sharing it through links and embed.

Vorteile: There are a limited number of players who offers a huge set of features that help you build amazing surveys and forms in a conversational interface, SurveySparrow is one of them. Been seeing them and using their product since the beginning and I must say they have come a long way.

Nachteile: To be frank, I haven't noticed any as the support is always reachable. They are just a ping away in case something doesn't seem to work for you.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2020
Frances F.
Senior Program Manager
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"A tool that makes it easy and effective for you."

Kommentare: Our relationship with the users and client is increased therefore making it easy for us to conduct a survey and focus on what really matters.
Nowadays it is very important that surveys can be visualized on any device, and surveysparrow fully meets this.

Vorteile: Surveys are an excellent tool to measure the performance and knowledge of your company's employees, surveysparrow has a friendly and easy to use design. It saves you a lot of time so you can use it on other things.

Nachteile: So far I have not found anything that I dislike about surveysparrow, since I use it mostly to create employee satisfaction surveys in my company.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Ramon H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2018

"Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!"

Kommentare: - Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way
- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

Vorteile: - Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website.
- Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user)
- Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level)
- The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations
- They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

Nachteile: - The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him.
- You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not.
- Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan.
- They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

• Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Co-Founder and Product Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2020

"Nice tool for short surveys"

Kommentare: For a detailed interviewing tool with complex question trees, it can definitely do the job, but the lack of easy copying of groups of questions and logic branches makes the builder labor-intensive.

Vorteile: While looking for a TypeForm alternative I came across SurveySparrow. Since we ultimately were not able to use it, I can only comment on the builder tool. Compared to TypeForm (which I worked in as a premium user for several months), SurveySparrow was faster for large survey with multiple logic leaps, the UI did not have the bugs I became accustomed to in TypeForm and SurveySparrow had good optionality for a technical survey (the number field accepts decimals, which TypeForm does not; matrix-type questions have a reasonable amount fo flexibility). Overall: fast, flexible with good optionality on questions. Great, responsive customer service.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we ended up not selecting it. We had difficulties copying groups of questions and entire logic branches (which we need to be able to do), so building a large, complex survey would have been too labor intensive. Maybe it is possible, but I could not find an easy way to do it and was working against a deadline.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2019

"A simple surveying tool."

Kommentare: The mobile-first approach is very welcome as today mobile is the most commonly used.

Vorteile: I like the personification of surveysparrow. After signup, it gives me a signup URL which is good for a quick lookup or can work without a website. If I need to take a survey for my personal quick survey I don't have to include my web dev in it. Just passing the web URL will be enough.
The chat survey is completely new to me. The mobile version is very new and I think is perfect for the small screen.
Making and sharing survey is very fast as sending survey through this platform is very easy.
The UI is clean and does not show any unwanted info.

Nachteile: I don't think it has any major issue, just small tune-ups will be great. More template and extended reporting and exporting are needed.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Transportation Company
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"A new way to survey!"

Kommentare: This is a great survey tool. Comprable in price to survey monkey but does a lot more. The wave of the future is texting, online customer service, etc...and this kind of survey does that. I love it!

Vorteile: I love the conversational way to ask questions. People taking the survey will feel more at home, more comfortable giving answers. I also love the set-up for each question. It's easy and self explanatory. We've been using Survey Monkey for years and this is a nice change.

Nachteile: I would love it if we can use the surveys on different platforms. Not just on our website, but on facebook messenger? That would be awesome! Also, the whole having to resign in every time you go to the site is a little annoying. It's certainly not a dealbreaker, but I would appreciate being remembered.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019
IT Consultant
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"Chirpy Surveys"

Kommentare: We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

Vorteile: They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

Nachteile: They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Tejumade O.
Corporate Services
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"My Review on SurveySparrow"

Kommentare: Surveysparrow has really helped my organisation to know the hearts of our clients and also helped in facing the right direction of customer service.

Vorteile: I so much like the embedded survey because it allows me to embed the survey directly into my company's website

Nachteile: Well, I am satisfied with the current features that are presently in surveysparrow

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"Natural, fantastic and Very simple tool to Setup survey."

Kommentare: Taking Surveys becomes very easy, lot of time is saved and money is saved. Mainly our relationship with the users and client is increased.

Vorteile: Available in Very cheap rate when compared to other survey tools. The customer support team is awesome. It has different approach of creating a survey setup. Its setup mainly concentrates on Interacting directly with the user.

Nachteile: I Feel that features are limited here. I suggest there should be some more features to use by the users.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2020

"I would not recommend it - missing features and bad customer service"

Kommentare: Not good. Not happy. Even asked them for finding a solution - but they didn't want to.

Vorteile: It looks nice from the outside (on the website). But as you join the software it's not what it says it is. And then customer service don't really want to help.

Nachteile: Really bad customer service. Slow response time and no real help.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2020
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2018

"Survey Sparrow is the best hands down"

Kommentare: I give SurveySparrow a top rated review! It is my go to tool for sending out surveys to my clients. Even for the very picky clients!

Vorteile: Survey sparrow has the best user interface for both the user experience and the admin experience. It's so easy to use and build your survey's. I had tried using multiple other tools and it was always too complicated or was missing some feature. Survey sparrow has all the features and is simple to use. You don't have to figure out how to use it because it is intuitive. And the front end user interface is beautiful too, it can be chat style or full page style. I highly recommend it!

Nachteile: Sometimes the fonts are a little light, or the background is a little too light for the fonts in certain templates.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Andrew T.
video editor
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2019

"Easy to use and good features"

Vorteile: It's so easy to use was pretty user friendly. I used other surveys like surveymonkey and swagbucks surveys but this one was better. It wasn't too complicated and more like a chat. It can be chat style or full page so it's nice to have layout options as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes the fonts could be a bit bolder for clarity and ease to read.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Shannon R.
Blogger
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Mobile Friendly and Interactive Survey Tool"

Kommentare: Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Vorteile: Most people check email on a phone, Survey Sparrow takes a mobile first approach to surveys with a mobile friendly survey tool that looks more like a chat bot than a standard survey tool. The flow makes it more like a chat conversation rather than a standard survey tool, I have had much better results using this tool than old fashioned survey tools.

Nachteile: Limited in features but that is by design, it is meant to be an easy mobile chat styled survey tool.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Customer Service Representative
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"Easy and fun to use."

Kommentare: Overall it's quite useful and easy.

Vorteile: SurveySparrow is quite easy to use, it creates beautiful surveys and keeps every feedback in order for easy access

Nachteile: In my opinion- it has very few features. It needs more options for customizing the surveys- colors, schemes etc.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
trainee technical analyst
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"It is a really good tool. They have the potential to be one of the best survey tool"

Kommentare: It was my goto product because it was so simple to use. i would say simplicity is the key.

Vorteile: This survey has really good UI. Really interactive sign-up page. They do justice to their tag line of creating conversation out of surveys. really good customer support

Nachteile: They have very little options in terms of presentations of the surveys. No templates are given for emailing a survey, one fix template has to be used.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Eric P.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Overall great survey platform"

Kommentare: Small team that works hard to provide a great product that is solid . Good overall value for $

Vorteile: Comprehensive features and options without being overwhelmed . Value for the cost. Great support from the team

Nachteile: When purchased in 2018 they User Interface needed to be improved and the team has listened and made great strides in that area . other than that no issues.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Tanner H.
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2017

"Super simple, fun, unique and interactive surveys"

Vorteile: It's awesome to use, the surveys are fun to fill out and feel more like a conversation than a survey.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2017