Filtern nach:

Über Simpplr

Simpplr ist das moderne Intranet für Mitarbeiter. Die Software unterstützt Unternehmen dabei, ihre Belegschaft zu engagieren, indem sie die interne Kommunikation rationalisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Simpplr

Shannon Q.
Shannon Q.
Business Systems Analyst in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy for everyone. Really!

Kommentare: In evaluating intranets I knew we needed something that would be easy to administrate in the long run and even more than that we needed a product that was easy for our users. Simpplr has an A+ in my book for both of those. In addition, working with everyone at Simpplr has been very easy and they are quick to respond. We rolled out our first three departments in 6 weeks and went live on-time. Simultaneously we started our next round of teams and after only 4 months (since project launch) we have every single department live and every single user has created at least one piece of content. There's no way we could have done this so quickly with another application (I'm looking at you Australia). There are definitely some quality of life improvements I would like to see Simpplr make but I'll take the ease of use over more advanced features any day.

Ease of use. The setup and ongoing administration was the fastest and easiest software implementation I've been part of. On top of that, my users had a single 1 hour hands-on training session and they've been able to create hundreds of content pages without any help from me.

They don't use their own application for the help portal information. The support team is great and responds quickly but if you're just trying to look up information on their help site it's a bit tedious. I'd really like to see Simpplr have an Admin Site and a User Site that I could enable in my own environment that has how-to articles and short videos. Instead, right now I have to find the information through the help portal and then copy it into my environment for my users.

Diane I.
Communications Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr makes employee communication easy!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with Simpplr is great - from the responsiveness to any technical questions to adopting to the software updates.

The ease of sharing information is unsurpassed. Simpplr has taken the challenges of employee communication to heart and provides the tools that editors need to share articles and company news. We can focus on our words, tell the stories that need to be told - and not worry about the technical side.

There are a few features that we'd like to see - and Simpplr takes our suggestions seriously by asking questions about our needs. The support we receive is amazing and appreciated by our internal teams.

Finance Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr is Instagram for the workplace

Kommentare: I think this app actually improves our culture a great bit. The 5 stars are sincere. In the old days we’d go to the water cooler to get to know our coworkers. Now we’re at the water cooler asking if people have seen that new video on our Hub. So site helps fuel that connection with a virtual water coolers across the company.

Simpplr is like LinkedIn and Instagram had a baby and that baby insisted on being a business app. I know we’re not supposed to be social at work, but my favorite part is watching videos and photos that employees uploaded. Okay, maybe that isn’t the most productive use of my time but it does draw me to the site and get me to read my CEO’s weekly missives.

I’d like more emoticons. I’m joking, they actually have many.

Patrick O.
Director of Employee Communications in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Partner & Product

Kommentare: Simpplr's product is very strong, and they are a highly collaborative and responsive business partner.

Setting up the platform, building out sites and adding content are all fairly easy to do. The UI is attractive and modern. The system integrates easily with many commonly used SSO applications we utilize. We were able to customize Simpplr to add functionality, meet our specific business needs and meet the requests of our users. The Simpplr team that supported our implementation was excellent to work with.

There is currently not a way to automatically connect users to SharePoint and ServiceNow. Currently, each user must manually connect to these applications. Also, the display of SharePoint files in Search results is acceptable but could be improved.

Amber G.
Marketing Communications Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Modern Intranet Easy to Deploy & Use

Kommentare: We had a desire to improve communication throughout the organization. The Simmplr platform has provided us a way to easily and quickly make updates and disseminate them to staff. Plus it's a visually appealing and engaging system that many staff enjoy using.

We transitioned from an outdated home-grown intranet solution to Simpplr. The two systems are night and day! From a user perspective, Simpplr is modern and easy to navigate. From an admin & content creation perspective, it's intuitive and fast - and you really can't screw things up. Everything is easily adjustable, which makes experimenting with new content and features very easy. We were also able to transition all of our knowledge documents to be hosted on Simpplr, instead of having them on various servers and systems throughout the company. Plus, everything is easily searchable - from PDFs to content pages. It has really enabled a "one-stop shop" for our employees.

Because it's a 3rd party software, not all of the features are customizable. For example, we couldn't change the name of one of the tabs from "Apps" to "Links" (like our old system had) - so that required a bit of a learning curve at first for our users. We also discovered after launching that in-site search bars are only available to admins or site managers. While users can see the in-site search bar, if they use it, they get no results. It's a minor issue, but still a little odd.

Digital Marketing in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Just What We Needed

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Extremely positive. Great implementation team, and a great product that is getting better with every release.

Simpplr has the perfect mix of features and configurability without being overwhelming. It's easy to train employees to manage and create their own content. Also: it's very flexible from an implementation standpoint, so if at any point you need to pivot on your approach, it's easy to do.

The Simpplr designed user experience is easy and enjoyable. Every once in a while you have to dip into the Salesforce back-end for user management which is less easy to navigate. It's not often, so not an issue for us, and the security of Salesforce was a big selling point so it really evens out.

Bekie H.
Community Engagement Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Community Management Dream

Kommentare: Overall, every person that I've interacted with at Simpplr has been incredibly helpful. The sales team, implementation team, and now our customer success manager all seem like they really want us to have a successful community, and are not just trying to pile additional products to up the cost.

We recently moved our large intranet over from another vendor to the Simpplr platform. What I find the most refreshing about using this platform is that I could quickly tell they put a lot of research into the features they offer. They listen to their customers and respond accordingly to their needs. The system is a breeze to use. Their auto-governance tool is also incredibly helpful in assuring that our community is not a content graveyard, which had been a problem in the past. I've only had to contact their support team a couple of times so far, but I've been really impressed with the speed of response.

Can't really complain about anything. It's been a great experience so far.

Manager, Business Systems in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, elegant turnkey modern intranet solution

Kommentare: Simpplr provided excellent guidance and support throughout the onboarding process and post-implementation. The customer success team is always available to help whenever we need it. Besides the high-quality product, Simpplr provides extensive industry research and thought leadership to position customers for success.

Simpplr's high quality visuals, page layouts and ease of use.

Reliance on Salesforce 'Files' system does create some limitations for document sharing, but this has not been a major issue.

Emily L.
HR Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Making life Simpplr

The biggest draw when looking for a platform/tool was finding something that was both user friendly and customizable to our needs. Simpplr gave us exactly what we were looking for - a tool that allows us to store, build and manage internal content and knowledge, highlight office events and internal happenings, and provides an org chart capability for employees to get a full picture of our company org. Training employees on the tool is extremely low lift - the tool operates like similar social medial platforms we all use, and is extremely intuitive to the user, allowing them to easily maneuver the site to find what they are looking for.

Generally speaking, the tool checks all of the boxes on our end. I would be happy to see some more integration capabilities (i.e. pushing content to slack comes from "Simpplr" vs our intranet name which can cause some confusion) and the tool does not integrate with our PEO platform (more of a problem on their side, i believe) Justworks.

Cara B.
Executive Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Highly Recommend

Kommentare: My experience with Simpplr was great, it was a little tough getting my head wrapped around the product at first, but once I was able to play around with the software it started to click. Simpplr employees were always very quick to respond to my questions during implementation, always very helpful and kind.

Simpplr software is awesome, the features are great, it's easy to use and it looks so modern and clean. Our users are loving it!

There are a few features that would be nice to have, like having all of our branded colors added as a default to the color palette. But overall, it's great software and I don't have much to say about what could be improved.

Susan J.
Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Simply Outperforms Anything Else -- Employees Love it!

Kommentare: Overall, Simpplr allowed a disjointed company to come together as one business to inform, inspire and connect employees. It is the one channel everyone tunes into for the latest company news, "one-truth" reports and data, fun information about fellow teammates, and so much more. The ability to connect people in a visually smart and engaging manner makes internal communications that much more influential in moving the company's culture forward.

The technology is innovative, easy to use and encourages employee engagement. The ability to garner over 20+ insights, encourage comments and feedback, and provide a mobile experience is priceless. The ability to move at the speed of business is something that Simpplr offers. You can upload imagery, copy, videos and more that is attractive and engaging. It looks like a consumer-friendly site that helps business motivate, connect and inform employees.

There truly aren't that many items to list. Each time I had an issue, the team was responsive. Updates are super easy and the technology continues to improve.

Tim S.
Associate Director, IT Operations and Security in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fast, Easy, Intuitive Deployment

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We could not be happier with the choice we made to select and deploy Simpplr.

I truly liked how easy it was to not only learn the product but to also be an administrator of it. We had a very short timeline of 6 weeks to design, create and deploy our new Intranet site. The Simpplr team was great to work with. The Simpplr platform makes it easy to deploy new team sites, new content, employees now have the ability to be more socially engaging. Our new Intranet has never been so easy to manage and update. Leveraging the Site Owner and Content Managers has enabled us to distribute the responsibilities to the individual teams.

The only downside to the tool is the limited functionality of the page creation. It has the basics, but it would be so much better if there were more features and functionality.

Chris L.
Application Manager, IT in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for the workforce of today.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience has been very positive from setup deployment. We needed a tool for a distributed workforce that would help bring people and content together. We have been through ~4 quarterly updates which are always great to see with new features and little to no impact on end users.

Ease of use, analytics, search and speed at which users can be successful with the tool and end user adoption. We came from a legacy tool that was deep in terms of features but somewhat cumbersome to create and curate content. We saw low adoption, content views and distrust in the search results. With Simpplr, our users can be successful with little to no guidance. We have a greater number of content creators than ever creating valuable, meaningful content.

No real issues with the tool, this was the right tool for us as an organization. Perceptually light weight but incredibly powerful. We have had a couple of key integrations that were not available when we deployed but these have been addressed in quarterly releases since we launched.

James D.
Sr. Salesforce Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

'Simple' to implement and great to use

Kommentare: Simpplr has always been approachable during the onboarding phase and very helpful in the implementation phase. We are confident of getting it right due to their support

I like how easy it was to understand the operating model and to design the intranet to suit multiple departments and functions. It's nice to only have to focus on the user facing functionality and design while all the inner workings are taken care of by the platform. It was an easy sell to IT and to the business to adopt Simpplr as our new intranet

We almost did not adopt simpplr because our information is not encrypted at rest. I would like some more control over limiting some features to admins only and not to site managers - like the ability to create unlisted sites

Courtney S.
Internal Communications Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr makes communications simple

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with Simpplr has been a great! From training to implementation and even the success team -- Simpplr staff is there when you need them and are always helpful.

I really enjoy the quarterly platform release -- which is based on user feedback. Great features that help maintain multiple sites and users.

Nothing comes to mind. I think the platform has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see how it continues to evolve.

Rachel J.
Corporate Communications Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr is Simple

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Simpplr has been a great experience from first contact to implementation to launch. I expect that while we continue to build out our intranet that there will be more great things to come.

Simpplr is just that - SIMPLE to manage and use. The interface is very user-friendly and consistent while still offering a feeling of customization. Anyone can use it, which makes management of the intranet easy as we delegate information to specific departments and let them control their own sites and information without the hassle of a bottleneck. Working with the Simpplr team has also been fantastic. They are responsive, informed, and invested in your success as a customer. They are available anytime I have a question, or need support. My other favorite feature are the analytics that are simple to use and understand. Analytics hold the key to understand our audience and keep improving our intranet site.

There are a couple small glitches with the system that still haven't been worked out. For example, administrators see duplicate sites. There were some problems with the events calendar, and we're hoping to see some new features in the next couple months.

Timothy M.
IT Application Development Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Intranet Platform

Kommentare: Overall, we are highly satisfied with the product. It's simple to use and the phone applications are super intuitive.

Simpplr is easy to setup and administer. The native phone apps helps our users to engage with each other whether they are in the office or out of it. The organizational chart syncing with our HRIS system saves us a ton of time.

Unfortunately, at this time Simpplr doesn't have native calendars which forced us to find a different solution to our scheduling needs. Also, there is a "not useful" flag that users can use on content posts. It would be nice if that was an optional feature.

Lauren G.
Manager, Corporate Projects & Communications in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic UX and implementation experience

Kommentare: We have transformed the way we communicate, share knowledge and creates community with our hybrid workforce. I would highly recommend Simpplr for someone who is focused on search capabilities that integrate with SharePoint and has a very social culture.

Resources and implementation team keep you on track with ideas, integrations to Office 365 actually work as intended, technical support team always available to troubleshoot. We have seen better than anticipated engagement with employees and couldn't be happier with Simpplr.

MS teams integration is 1 way and a couple of minor bugs but are being fixed with new releases.

Shari M.
Office Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to manage SalesForce Intranet!

Kommentare: We are able to create a beautiful and easy to manage intranet that our teams can access from anywhere on any device! From an IT perspective we wanted a tool that anyone can create content with, we only need to set-up users on the back end and our teams can all build content and share information in a way that is connected and integrated with our existing environment.

I love that it’s built on the trusted platform of SalesForce. It makes it easy to administer as I am already familiar with SFDC and the app management is very user friendly. The mobile app is also very easy to set-up and our team can have access to all the content and contacts on the go. We love the Box.com integration too!

I wish that some of the reporting functionality and analytics can only be accessed by the administrator using SalesForce functionality and isn’t in the UI for the team to run reports in the app itself. The analytics get better with each release but do need improving to get more usable data in app.

Rishi R.
Director - Project and Contracts Management in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and a must have at all companies

Kommentare: We have used Simpplr for over 3 years and are happy with this tool. Great job, Simpplr team. You guys make working remotely very easy!

Simpplr is an awesome tool, easy to use, user friendly, modern layout but most importantly fast and reliable. Their customer service is fantastic too!

There is really nothing about Simpplr that I can complain about

IT Specialist in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy route to communication success!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We needed a solution to improve communication across our office and field teams - one that would feel like social media to keep everyone engaged, regardless of their technical ability. Simpplr gave us that and a whole lot more!

Simpplr gave us every feature we needed, and has been adding more great features over time. The onboarding and setup process were excellent, and support has been there for us every step of the way. Our account manager has been instrumental in ensuring that we achieve success, and we have built a great working relationship.

The analytics feature does not currently support the metrics from users of the native mobile app, so I am hoping to see this added in the near future.

Lynelle R.
Lynelle R.
Emoloyee Communication Specialist in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr keeping us together

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Simpplr has improved our organisational communication and ensures that we have a source of truth within our organisation.

Simpplr is such a straight forward system that helps our organisation stay connected. As a national organisation dispersed across Australia, staying connected is fundamental to our success. We also have a range of users with varied computer skills so Simpplr's simple interface is accessible and straight forward so everyone can use.

The feed can move pretty fast in our organisation so keeping on top of content that people should know can take some time. The newsletter feature could be improved.

Aaron G.
IT Systems Architect in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A cornerstone of our technological ecosystem

Kommentare: Overall, I couldn't Simpplr enough. One of the most important facets of a product for me is responsiveness to customer needs. These guys have always provided fast, thoughtful responses to our inquiries. They even go above and beyond the product itself and serve as a thought partner on knowledge dissemination and internal communication strategies for the org at large.

Simpplr's native Salesforce application and integration with Box fits perfectly within our technological ecosystem. Simpplr's knowledge management features make it a trivial task to create and disseminate documentation on core processes in a way that's very accessible for end users.

In the future I would love the ability to do more customization of pages with custom HTML, CSS, and JS. That said, Simpplr has a steady and robust roadmap for new features, so I'm excited to see what's next!

Michael D.