Über Simpplr

Simpplr ist das moderne Intranet für Mitarbeiter. Die Software unterstützt Unternehmen dabei, ihre Belegschaft zu engagieren, indem sie die interne Kommunikation rationalisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Simpplr

The engagement features are also great and it's a very user-friendly and intuitive platform.

Unfortunately, at this time Simpplr doesn't have native calendars which forced us to find a different solution to our scheduling needs.

Bewertungen zu Simpplr

4,9

Simpplr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Simpplr bereits verwendet?

Cheryl
Cheryl
Director of Co-Counsel Relations in USA

Great platform AND support

Kommentare: Our implementation experience with Simpplr was quite honestly one of the easiest and most positive we've had with software. Often a company will focus on the sell, then leave you disappointed when it comes time to build and implement. Simpplr is proof that you can actually provide what you are selling, and that new software doesn't always have to be a struggle. I've found their level of support to be an incredible asset to the company. Even after launch, to have a representative who is thoroughly invested in the continued success of the project has been comforting and helpful.

The product is very easy to use, allows us to share news, events, knowledge, policies, etc with our employees in an organized way. I'm astounded we were able to go from scratch to launch in as few months as we did - we have the implementation team to thank for keeping us on track through the process.

There may be small features here and there that we have come across that we'd like to see, but the company is extremely receptive to feedback and updates are a breeze. They are very customer-forward and take our word for it when there's something we'd like to see improved.

Rudi
System Administrator in USA

Great communication tool

Kommentare: Our main goal was to improve communication throughout our company, to make sure information was shared in one place, that everybody can access, or limit access to specific information to those who need it.

Creating content is extremely easy, it is very user friendly and has given us the platform to communicate effectively and efficiently. From an IT standpoint, we have used it to build a knowledgebase, and provide instructions to fix common issues that do not need assistance from IT Support, and with the planned future ticketing system integrations, we hope to connect these two aspects to streamline our workflow.The customer support we continue to receive is amazing, our Customer Success Manager is quick to respond to any questions or help requests, and in taking the time to understand our business needs will share features about the product that could (and have) benefit us.

We have had a very positive experience so far (2 years) so I really do not have anything negative to say.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr is Instagram for the workplace

Kommentare: I think this app actually improves our culture a great bit. The 5 stars are sincere. In the old days we’d go to the water cooler to get to know our coworkers. Now we’re at the water cooler asking if people have seen that new video on our Hub. So site helps fuel that connection with a virtual water coolers across the company.

Simpplr is like LinkedIn and Instagram had a baby and that baby insisted on being a business app. I know we’re not supposed to be social at work, but my favorite part is watching videos and photos that employees uploaded. Okay, maybe that isn’t the most productive use of my time but it does draw me to the site and get me to read my CEO’s weekly missives.

I’d like more emoticons. I’m joking, they actually have many.

Dulani
KM Operations Analyst in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr is a easy to use, manage and maintain intranet platform

Simpplr is easy to use and administer. The platform makes it easy to create and manage content and the governance engine helps us keep our most important information current. The "out of the box" integration with OKTA not only solved our SSO needs but also puts the applications most used by our firm at our users fingertips. Their support team has been amazing. They are very responsive and helpful.

There has been dissatisfaction with the search functionality, including the relevance of the results and how the results are displayed. There are limitations with the home dashboard layout options, especially when using the newsfeed because it takes up so much of the screen real estate it's hard to design around.

Chaz
Employee Experience in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Support During Salesforce Outage Was Exceptional!

We experienced our Simpplr site go down due to a Salesforce server outage. Of course, an outage is not ideal, but I appreciate everything the Simpplr support team did to communicate the status of the issue, keep us updated during the resolution, and their continued support as our intranet site got back up during the day.As soon as the issue was realized, we opened a support ticket, and within 5 minutes we had a response from the Simpplr team. [sensitive content hidden] was outstanding! 5 stars! They pinpointed the Salesforce server issue quickly and provided links to the status pages so I could stay updated while they investigated/resolved the issue. In addition to the status pages, [sensitive content hidden] kept me updated with a few messages that the resolution was taking longer than expected or a few hours later when everything was back up and running. I just so happened to have a scheduled business review meeting that day with [sensitive content hidden], our customer success manager, and she also offered to assist and escalate the issue in any way possible. All support was appreciated!

The worst thing about the Salesforce outage is that we couldn't use Simpplr! We've made Simpplr the employee hub, so it was definitely noticed by employees when the site went down. Just want to be clear - this sort of outage is not common and had not happened to us before.

Kim
Senor Communications Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded my (and my organization's) expectations.

Kommentare: Our business analysts researched 15 different software options while our HR team did their own separate research and we came together to share our findings and we had unanimously selected Simpplr, and now that we've successfully launched it, we know why it's considered the best of the best. It can be maintained by one person, or by a group of people, and it's easy to delegate who handles what. The best part is anyone in your organization can create content without having to be trained. It's as easy as navigating a basic website or posting a comment in social media. We have been very pleased with our decision to go with Simpplr and we built and rolled it out in the same quarter without having to hire tech consultants. Their customer service is fantastic.

Even the most technically challenged people can create, post and find content on Simpplr without any training. It's perfect for when your intranet doesn't live in IT. HR and/or marketing can launch and maintain without creating work for your already overloaded tech team. And Simpplr is constantly updating their product with new features. Unlike other intranets I've used that role out new features before they are ready, the updates Simpplr launches work great from the day they come out.

Coming off of years of SharePoint and Interact, it was hard to transition from the site/folder/page organization style, but once I got my head around every department and post not needing its own site, it actually provided a lot of freedom. I do miss the point-based recognition/reward system other intranets offer, but if your priority is to keep teams informed and connected this is the way to go for sure and you can find other way to reward teams. I do wish the feed could exist on the homepage without taking up so much real estate or requiring the latest and most popular posts to reappear. But maybe that change will happen in a future update.

Diane
Communications Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr makes employee communication easy!

Kommentare: Our experience with Simpplr is great - from the responsiveness to any technical questions to adopting to the software updates.

The ease of sharing information is unsurpassed. Simpplr has taken the challenges of employee communication to heart and provides the tools that editors need to share articles and company news. We can focus on our words, tell the stories that need to be told - and not worry about the technical side.

There are a few features that we'd like to see - and Simpplr takes our suggestions seriously by asking questions about our needs. The support we receive is amazing and appreciated by our internal teams.

Shannon
Shannon
Business Systems Analyst in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy for everyone. Really!

Kommentare: In evaluating intranets I knew we needed something that would be easy to administrate in the long run and even more than that we needed a product that was easy for our users. Simpplr has an A+ in my book for both of those. In addition, working with everyone at Simpplr has been very easy and they are quick to respond. We rolled out our first three departments in 6 weeks and went live on-time. Simultaneously we started our next round of teams and after only 4 months (since project launch) we have every single department live and every single user has created at least one piece of content. There's no way we could have done this so quickly with another application (I'm looking at you Australia). There are definitely some quality of life improvements I would like to see Simpplr make but I'll take the ease of use over more advanced features any day.

Ease of use. The setup and ongoing administration was the fastest and easiest software implementation I've been part of. On top of that, my users had a single 1 hour hands-on training session and they've been able to create hundreds of content pages without any help from me.

They don't use their own application for the help portal information. The support team is great and responds quickly but if you're just trying to look up information on their help site it's a bit tedious. I'd really like to see Simpplr have an Admin Site and a User Site that I could enable in my own environment that has how-to articles and short videos. Instead, right now I have to find the information through the help portal and then copy it into my environment for my users.

Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Just What We Needed

Kommentare: Extremely positive. Great implementation team, and a great product that is getting better with every release.

Simpplr has the perfect mix of features and configurability without being overwhelming. It's easy to train employees to manage and create their own content. Also: it's very flexible from an implementation standpoint, so if at any point you need to pivot on your approach, it's easy to do.

The Simpplr designed user experience is easy and enjoyable. Every once in a while you have to dip into the Salesforce back-end for user management which is less easy to navigate. It's not often, so not an issue for us, and the security of Salesforce was a big selling point so it really evens out.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, elegant turnkey modern intranet solution

Kommentare: Simpplr provided excellent guidance and support throughout the onboarding process and post-implementation. The customer success team is always available to help whenever we need it. Besides the high-quality product, Simpplr provides extensive industry research and thought leadership to position customers for success.

Simpplr's high quality visuals, page layouts and ease of use.

Reliance on Salesforce 'Files' system does create some limitations for document sharing, but this has not been a major issue.

Application Manager, IT in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for the workforce of today.

Kommentare: Our experience has been very positive from setup deployment. We needed a tool for a distributed workforce that would help bring people and content together. We have been through ~4 quarterly updates which are always great to see with new features and little to no impact on end users.

Ease of use, analytics, search and speed at which users can be successful with the tool and end user adoption. We came from a legacy tool that was deep in terms of features but somewhat cumbersome to create and curate content. We saw low adoption, content views and distrust in the search results. With Simpplr, our users can be successful with little to no guidance. We have a greater number of content creators than ever creating valuable, meaningful content.

No real issues with the tool, this was the right tool for us as an organization. Perceptually light weight but incredibly powerful. We have had a couple of key integrations that were not available when we deployed but these have been addressed in quarterly releases since we launched.

Patrick
Director of Employee Communications in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Partner & Product

Kommentare: Simpplr's product is very strong, and they are a highly collaborative and responsive business partner.

Setting up the platform, building out sites and adding content are all fairly easy to do. The UI is attractive and modern. The system integrates easily with many commonly used SSO applications we utilize. We were able to customize Simpplr to add functionality, meet our specific business needs and meet the requests of our users. The Simpplr team that supported our implementation was excellent to work with.

There is currently not a way to automatically connect users to SharePoint and ServiceNow. Currently, each user must manually connect to these applications. Also, the display of SharePoint files in Search results is acceptable but could be improved.

Laura
Sr Director L&D / Internal Comms in USA

Platform + Customer Support = A+++

Kommentare: Awesome! Rock star!

What’s not to like? I love everything. Clean UX. Simple UI. Ease of implementation. And too-notch humans helping us all the way along.

Not one thing. Really really. Can’t even make something up.

Aaron
IT Systems Architect in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A cornerstone of our technological ecosystem

Kommentare: Overall, I couldn't Simpplr enough. One of the most important facets of a product for me is responsiveness to customer needs. These guys have always provided fast, thoughtful responses to our inquiries. They even go above and beyond the product itself and serve as a thought partner on knowledge dissemination and internal communication strategies for the org at large.

Simpplr's native Salesforce application and integration with Box fits perfectly within our technological ecosystem. Simpplr's knowledge management features make it a trivial task to create and disseminate documentation on core processes in a way that's very accessible for end users.

In the future I would love the ability to do more customization of pages with custom HTML, CSS, and JS. That said, Simpplr has a steady and robust roadmap for new features, so I'm excited to see what's next!

Anna
Technical and Compliance corrdinator in Australien
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simpplr is great, very easy to use product

Kommentare: Great experience overall- very helpful implementation team and great finished product. As expected, the implementation process was a little tricky (especially since we hadn't used an intranet before) but all the resources relating to engagement and what content to add etc was all very helpful.

The team at simpplr were always super helpful, always replying to emails as soon as they saw them. The product is very easy to use, only requiring a little bit of exploring and tinkering to get the hang of it. It's great how you can easily promote content for all employees to see to the home page

I wish Simpplr had been more transparent about the features not available from the start, mainly those advertised but not yet implemented in the AWS product compared to the salesforce product. There are also some minor features that should be available but aren't, and it seems they need a little more testing for the AWS product (but again, for very minor things)

Mike
Strategic Account Director in USA

Our Company Hub

Kommentare: Every company needs a place to store knowledge and receive company information. This one is easier to use and looks cleaner. Before Simpplr, we have various locations for information: Salesforce, Box, Sharepoint, etc. Now we have one place to go with one search across various repositories.

Simpplr’s intranet, branded the Hub, is a great place to find up to date documents and stay informed on company news. It’s easy to use, responsive, and always up-to-date.

I wish more of the company could align on this single employee portal. It’s great to have one place for our critical information.

Kathy
COO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Intranet that creates a beautiful experience for users with access from any device.

Kommentare: We needed a way to currate the most critical information in an easy to navigate way. The powerful search functionality make it's easy to find information and the clean UI makes it visually pleasing and engaging.

I had been looking for an affordable, easy to manage and use intranet in the Salesforce app store for a long time and then there was Simpplr! It's easy for my IT team, it's easy for our content creators and it creates an engaging beautiful experience for our users. I love how we can share key content with our teams and they can have easy access to key resources, org charts and team contact info in the palm of their hands.

Our teams were a little overwhelmed with having yet another platform. As Simpplr deepens integrations this will get better. We had to establish guidelines to help our team members know when to use email, when to use Simpplr, when to use Box (although the Box.com integration is very slick!) and when to us other tools (chat, collaborations tools, etc.)

James
IT Supervisor in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Modern and approachable intranet

Kommentare: Simpplr was implemented fairly easily thanks to their great onboarding and support teams. Our employees have adopted it and it has became the one-stop-shop for any company news.

The modern look and feel is very user-friendly and similar to social media sites. The news feed and social interaction between posters and commenters really drives adoption for users.

There are limitations in what you can do with Simpplr, so all intranets built on Simpplr will look pretty much the same.

Andrew
Andrew
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great solution to the corporate communications problem.

Kommentare: A great solution for corporate communications! This platform has been a great tool to make our larger company feel a little smaller. A great end user experience and very easy to manage.

They have been providing excellent support throughout not only the implementation of the project, but also longer term after onboarding. They consistently update the product with new features and make it easy to upgrade. I also love the analytics on the platform, so that we can see what comms work and what needs to be re-evaluated.

Simpplr is built on salesforce, and for some this may be a good thing, but because I am not a salesforce engineer, it can be a real challenge to manage (but their support tends to help bridge that).

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Intranet I have used!

Kommentare: This Intranet helped me feel like I was a part of a community from Day 1. Everything I needed to know was in there, and I got to know more about everyone in my team thanks to their profile page. I check my Feed every day!

I loved the user experience as a whole. As I first logged in, the quick tour feature was enough of training to figure it all out. From there, it was very straightforward. The interface feels very modern and as easy to use as my favorite social networks. The search engine was a major help as I got started. Any time I was looking for something I just typed it in the search and either found a post about it or specific files I needed.

I just wish IT setup access to all of my apps from the launchpad within the interface.

Laetitia
Internal Communications Manager in Niederlande
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User/Administrator friendly

Simpplr Intranet has transformed the way I work and communicate within my organisation on a daily basis. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive design simplify internal communication and collaboration, making every task a breeze. In short, it's a game-changer that streamlines my work, enhances productivity, and keeps me engaged with the company culture.

Would be great to be able to change the names of the links to what your company prefers.

Alina
Communications Programs Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpplr is better!

Kommentare: The Simpplr team is incredibly helpful and thoughtful in their approach to answering questions and solving problems.

Simpplr can be customized for each user's experience. Anyone can login and understand how to use it immediately, but it also have more advanced capabilities for more advanced users.

The backend is complicated, and there are a lot of features to keep up with – thankfully the service team is very hands on and always available to help.

Morgan
Sr Communications Manager in USA

Great Platform

Having a single source of truth that can easily be shared across teams is a real game-changer for us. It was incredibly easy to create content and to onboard other teams to get theirs uploaded as well. Prior to launching with Simpplr we had business-critical information in a lot of different places, and this tool helped gather everything into one elegant solution.

Our only real issue was the heavy reliance on images to drive content, as we don't have a huge repository of options for this.

Stephanie
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly platform that promotes org-wide communication and knowledge management

Kommentare: We were having major issues with communication and organization of documentation. Simpplr solved this with it's organized intranet sites and tagging features that help our staff search for and quickly find what they need.

Simpplr is very user friendly with a clean interface. I manage multiple sites and it's easy to get a site up and running and add content. The integrations with Box and Salesforce have made the tool even more effective for our organization.

I just wish you could clone already created pages to use them as a starting place for new pages.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy for anyone to use!

Kommentare: Simpplr has made it simple for our organization to have a proper intranet to share internal news and updates in a quick and painless manner.

Simpplr is easy to use and set up. The implementation team makes it fast and simple to set up the platform and provides adequate training (only need 1 hour) for employees to use without any direction!

The support team is very helpful and responds in a timely manner when you have any questions or concerns which is great.