Über Alexa

Unterstützt dein Unternehmen dabei, durch Keyword-Recherche bessere Marketingergebnisse zu erzielen, verpasste Möglichkeiten zu finden und Inhalte zu bewerben.

Erfahre mehr über Alexa

Limited in what actual analytics you can get out of Alexa.

Bewertungen zu Alexa

4,0

Alexa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Alexa bereits verwendet?

Andrew

Sunil
Program Manager in Indien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Home Automation/Integration App

Kommentare: I learnt a great deal of automation possibilities that can be achieved with Alexa. With the new flat around the corner I decided to make it a smart home. Today, I have a smart home powered by Alexa. It is so convenient to control lights, switches and other appliances by just speaking to Alexa or using the app though most of them are on auto-pilot mode (scheduled automation). Alexa has become a part of our liftstyle.

I was surprised to know that Alexa is not just a talking speaker it can integrate with many IOT devices. It is a smart speaker that we can converse with and not just command to do things. We are used to having google at our finger tips to search for whatever we want. Now we have the ability to control things and get info at the tip of our tongue.

I really don't see any cons. If at all there are they must be limitations and not cons cons. Some improvements can be:1. The wake word 'Alexa' should be able to customized to any word.2. Sometimes the speaker wakes up after confusing to have heard the wake word when we are in a conversation. This can be annoying sometimes.

Erin
Erin
Marketing and Digital Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Hefty Price for a Small Business

Kommentare: I really like in-depth site audits for tracking progress and it's great for understanding the strength and weaknesses of your competitors.

Great software for providing competitive analysis data and tracking web performance over time! We use a few months out the year to provide competitive analysis and to look for areas of opportunity.

While I don't think the cost is unreasonable, I do find it prohibitive having year round. As a small business, many months are just too busy to make use of this software and maintaining the subscription year round just doesn't make any sense for us.

Tayyab
Tayyab
Administrator in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs more Improvements on Intelligence

Kommentare: The overall experience with Alexa is not that good but it helps me in checking the domain position overall. Alexa is an efficient on-page checker to track the position of the keywords. I personally and my team member often use Alexa for the sake of finding positions.

Alexa Marketing Stack is great at looking up multiple quick stats and answer some styles of questions. The tool allows you to track the overall ranking as well as on-page checking of your business without wasting time on calculating and other tools.

Mostly Alexa is considered as a 3rd party to Google that can do limited things. It sometimes redirects you to somewhere else where you don't want to go and multiple misunderstandings appear. The tool give misleading data and stats of a specific domain while checking continuously and you can easily be lost your interest.

Wassim
Associate Professor in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Alexa: Smart Control that is Improving with AI and ML

Kommentare: Great experience using Alexa to control smart home devices. Used many other platforms by Google and Samsung, still Alexa is leading on this front.

The customization and personalization features in Alexa makes it adapt and learn more about the personality and preferences of the user in very complex daily scenarios. I have used mainly Alexa with Amazon Echo and many other home automation Alexa-compatible relays and thermostats. Much better experience than the Google Home platform.

The need for consistent Internet connection is the main issue. In a home environment that would be a perfect smart control product, but on the go, the experience might be deteriorated a bit.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Programmer Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Retired service that worked as advertised

Kommentare: Great software for any web developer that needs SEO tools for improving their website.

Great for analytics in order to see : the most visited and popular websites top browsers used top search words used Service that rivaled google analytics and the PageRank is the gold standard for website rankings and trust.

Somewhat expensive comparing to Facebook for business marketing (the analytics part) and google Analytics that integrated more with mobile web and applications, but provides many tools detailed analysis and it was de defacto for when desktop browsing was the king.

Ariadne
Ariadne
Owner in Brasilien
Musik, Selbstständig

A good friend of my routine

Kommentare: Alexa did facilitate my job and life in general. I use it to remember me to do everything I need, to sleep faster with the playlist Sleep in Amazon Music, to turn on and off my lights and change the light color for different situation and etc. It is not possible to list everything that improved my routine, it is a great product and app.

The features I liked most are the ones related to routine and organization. It really favoured my work. I am a freelance and need a better organization, and buying Alexa was very useful. It synchronizes with Google Agenda, and made possible too set an event without the need to even touch my mobile. It also informs me when I have to do something, avoiding forgetfulness.

The fact that Alexa can't answer all my questions because she can't find it on the web is annoying. Most of the times I want to know an information and ask it, is because I am rushing and want to save time. But sometimes this is not possible due to this problem.

Tara
Tara
QP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alexa for business makes sense

Kommentare: Alexa for business has streamlined many tedious tasks and allowed employees to access features on the go. It’s helped our business function more efficiently.

Being able to purchase supplies with my voice is amazing. I am able to have a joint calendar with my coworkers and use Alexa to update appointments while I’m engaged in other tasks. Multitasking is an essential requirement if my job and Alexa helps me achieve that.

The cost for a device for every room was a bit daunting. We waited for sales to purchase the devices and gradually expanded. There are some words the device struggles to understand at times

anil kumar
anil kumar
director , founder and Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

need for speed with alexa.

Kommentare: Alexa has been indispensable in research on traffic and semantics of content downloads on several sites.

Alexa is the fast lane product for comprehensive data and traffic statistics for your site. It id free to use, easy to use and can get your site to the higher traffic segments.

There are features missing in this tool available in other freemium or pro tools.

Kim
Kim
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great interactive

Kommentare: I am not having to be on my phone all the time looking for prices.

I like the ease at which Alexa allows me to compare pricing. I can just speak my request and get an answer in minutes.

Able to not bring up so much information. Sometimes it brings up the wrong prices as compared to online.

Bennaire
Bennaire
Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Alexa is good but could be more intuative.

Kommentare: I use the Alexa app mostly to control my smart home devices, and music.

I love the ability to control devices individually or as a group.

I dislike the redunduncy Of the setup process.

Shyamalee
Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Alexa - website ranking software

Kommentare: I have been using this software for my web site for a long time. I get a daily ranking analysis about my site to know where my site is with other competitors. Their seo reports helped me to improve my site performances. I even had a chance to know performances of my competitors too. Their advises to improve the site helps a lot.

This software is easy to use, shows the quality of your website with statistics. Uses SEO tools to value your website. It provides you a good analytical report of the performance of your website with other sites. Alexa reports provide you how to improve your site against other competitors.

Subscriptions packages are bit high. Their support takes some times to reply .

Gabriela
surpevisora in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

GAAB WITH Alexa

Kommentare: my experience was surprising and I saw and felt myself in the future. A great and high tech. I love and own it in almost every corner of my house.

all! I can quickly search and find out about things, both as a curiosity and to know if it's going to rain or what time it is or even to listen to music and turn off the lights... immediate functions

There is nothing I don't like about Alexa itself, but something that could improve is the customer service support, to answer questions and get help

Carleje
accounts payable in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Alexxa

Kommentare: love Alexa, great tool

i like that she assists you with practically anything.

The only con is sometimes she gets things wrong or doesn't hear you.

Sagar
Student in Indien
Internet, Selbstständig

Alexa ranking is good or bad

Kommentare: best website to know the ranking of any website and to know the keywords used in other website to rank their own website high price to be paid to use the service of Alexa

Alexa provide search website ranking it shows website rank in global it helps me to know the the position of my website whether it is highly rank table or not

This online software is nice for the people who have a blogging website or any other website which provide service but I have a complaint regarding the Alexa ranking that there is a complicated interface and most of the people does not know the all the features present in Alexa and they charge very high for a month to provide their service

Likhwa
Founder in Simbabwe
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Understand your site better with Alexa

Kommentare: I've found Alexa very useful. The information is useful and it also helps give pointers on how to improve the site

I like the global rankings as an indicator of site performance. I also like that it shows you competing sites and this helps in measuring your performance and improving.

I have checked for my website a few times and not found it. Whilst this might be due to low traffic, I simply think it would be helpful if Alexa showed even stats for lower ranking sites. My site has been up for years... it went offline for some time, but it's back. So I believe it should be appearing.

Sarah
Bookkeeper in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alexa the questions answer for my kids

Kommentare: I think it’s a wonderful idea and invention Al around!

What I like most is that my kids can interact and ask questions and play games without my help. They can listen to music and it has a childrens setting which is super nice!

What I liked the least was that it was time consuming to do the initial set up.. but it was really a non issue

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Impressive but short-lived novelty technology

Kommentare: Alexa has not solved any of my business problems, beyond initial enjoyment

Upon first using Alexa, I loved it and explored all of the features it supported

After using it for a while, I lost interest and no longer use it

david
david
Freelancer in Venezuela

Alexa is excellent to find your target audience and your interests

Kommentare: thanks to Alexa I got high profits due to its powerful tools to perfect SEO

thanks to alexa I found a powerful segmentation of my target audience and achieved a lot of conversions in my online marketing campaign

I do not like the mobile version of Alexa, I think the responsive design can improve, but in general Alexa is very good.

Ginny
Ginny
Director of Publications and Marketing in USA

I use this software to research prospective vendors

It's super easy to use and provides a lot of valuable information. It's able to break down results by regions and countries.

I would like there to be a pricing option that is lower, for companies or businesses that only use the site once or twice a month. Pricing is my least favorite option.

Ellen
Writer in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Can't live without her know

Alexa is smart. Just like Google with your voice. Time saver. I don't like talking much but she's very helpful.

That it wasn't created earlier. I wish I used her right away. But too expensive at first.

Casie
Hospital Manager in USA

Love Alexa!

Easy to use, even my kids can use it regularly . User friendly and good service, never complain about it.

Needs to integrate with more such as other software and apps. Otherwise there are not too many cons. Occasionally does work

Courteney
Courteney
Service Assistant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alexa Echo

My favorite part about Alexa is that you can make phone calls from it.

I don't like that what you ask in the app doesn't coordinate to my Alexa Echo.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No new features that aren't already offered on other platforms.

Kommentare: Tried it out during the free trial but saw no value in using. As an early user, I expect new features added later to make it better but currently it is useless.

Relatively easy to use platform. Alexa website rankings integrated with platform--and can be used to measure SEO success.

No unique features offered for Alexa's SEO platform over other third party SEO research tools. There is literally no point in paying for this service.

Hector
CEO in Dominikanische Republik
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good assistant

Kommentare: Great assistant to have at all times with you when you have to know something right in the moment.

She does whatever I say, whatever music I say she plays it, she tells me anything that I need to know in thw moment.

Sometimes she does not understand me very well and I have to repeat the commands that I give to her.

MaryBeth
Attendance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My use

I like that I can contact my father who lives in FLorida and me being in another state it's nice to just know he is in living room hanging out and I can chat with him without the use of the phone

I haven't come across anything yet because I'm so new to using the product.