HOTH Stars Bewertungen

von The HOTH

Filtern nach:

4.7/5

About HOTH Stars

Prevent negative public reviews and simplify review promotion with review alerts and positive review autoposting to social media.

Erfahre mehr über HOTH Stars

Shamaia V.
DJ
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Growth hacker"

Kommentare: Hoth X is amazing! I found them from a FB ad! I watched their webinar right away and was blown away at the valuable knowledge offered. It is impossible for me to do my own SEO strategy right now! I do not trust most SEO companies. I need for my website and brand to be noticed beyond social media. So I started right away and became Their customer in 3 hours. So far they have not disappointed! I do not have to go anywhere else for info about how my site is ranking and for what. No more guessing. No more stressing. The Hoth team is awesome and know their stuff! I feel like I now have a team of people behind me that will take my business to the next level and beyond. This is an investment but so worth it! They are for the people so they don't lock you into any contracts. You can pause your subscription when times and slow and still maintain membership. If this excites you then don't hesitate and get to know what they do. Don't go in blind. Understand and learn. Thier strategy makes a lot of sense. I know have a peace of mind that I'm making the right decision for my business.

Vorteile: All in one SEO strategy to anytype of business looking for organic growth

Nachteile: So far I haven't had enough experience to say

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Merlin A.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"It's a Good Software"

Vorteile: Hoth provides us the keywords on the basis of SEO and analysis our keywords which we have used and ranked.

Nachteile: There are some of the complicating steps to be executed before getting results such as registration.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Social Media Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2018

"Great way to funnel people to your review sites - just don't expect good feedback"

Vorteile: It does exactly what it should - sends happy customers to your review sites (Yelp, FB, Google, etc) and keeps unhappy ones away from writing bad reviews.

Nachteile: I wish I could add extra questions. All you can do is give them a 5 star rating, and that's it. I would love to have a full form for feedback, and at the end of the form they go to the review site.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2018