Über GetMoreReviews

Optimiere den Review-Management-Prozess mit einem Fünf-Sterne-Bewertungssystem, automatischem Social Posting und Negativfeedback-Blockierungsfunktion.

Erfahre mehr über GetMoreReviews

It is easy to set up and delivers results quickly.

GetMoreReviews is fairly costly, but the software is robust and saves us a lot of time. The price would be my only negative mark.

Bewertungen zu GetMoreReviews

GetMoreReviews hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GetMoreReviews bereits verwendet?

Amy
Amy
VP Sales & Marketing in Israel
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

Kommentare: It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Robson
Lead Customer Service Rep & Admin in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Kommentare: Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible Software an Poor Customer Service -When we complained about their changes they Cancelled us

Kommentare: Horrible customer service. We are considering legal action, since after we complained [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cancelled our subscription. Very unprofessional and aggressive conduct.

The program was sold to us as a comprehensive review management that we can use to monitor and manage reviews. A key feature was sentiment review and management. This was a major selling point which they emphasized to us. They now decided to do away with that. They now flipped only a few months later. This is a typical bait and switch which is improper and unethical in our view. We are considering legal action, since after we complained [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cancelled our subscription. Very unprofessional and aggressive conduct.

Very confusing dashboard, high cost, and not flexible. Also, they made significant changes and not the software is not what they sold us.

Kevin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What are you waiting for?

Kommentare: Customer support is second to none

Getmorereviews is so simple to use. Both for the end user and the company looking to get more reviews.

There is really no down side to this software

Jimmy
Spécialiste en référencement local in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best reputation management sofware

Kommentare: One of the easiest software to use !

I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team

For what I did experienced, I have nothing to say. It answered all my needs

Web Developer & SEO specialist in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GetMoreReviews program feedback

Kommentare: It has been great in helping our clients obtain more reviews quickly and easily.

I like the sentiment check the most as it helps keep negative feedback away from the GMB listing or Facebook.

We like the newest feature that keeps the user on the review landing page when leaving a Google review, however we don't like the fact that you have to disable the sentiment check in order to use it.

Nicholas
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped my business grow from 2.4 to 4.2 stars on Google!

Kommentare: My experience with GetMoreReviews has been great. Without giving away what my business is (as I legally can't) my workforce deals with a ton of non-paying customers who never want to spend a penny. These people tend to leave a bad review when we just tell them everything in the building isn't free. My paying customers love us but people only leave a bad review unless you practically beg them to leave good reviews. When I found GetMoreReviews and saw they can text and email review requests, I signed up immediately and took my Google Review rating to around 2.4 up to 4.2 in just a few months. I suspended my subscription during COVID since our service unfortunately took a hit but signed up again after everything returned to normal and I've been using them since. While they are expensive, my online reputation is incredibly valueable to me.

Easy to bulk upload contacts from a CSV, easy to craft both text and email requests, and get negative and positive feedback

GetMoreReviews is just a bit expensive. I consider it part of my advertising budget as it is worth it. $99 per month is just a bit much bu it's worth it.

Mark
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease Of Use to send review reminders

Kommentare: Helped to manage reviews.

Product is easy to use. Management of contacts and review of progress.

Dashboard could be improved on navigation and overview.

Jessica
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding site for easy reviews

Kommentare: We love it. Easy to use and simple for customers to link and review.

We like the easy to use platform! It keeps track of who has been contacted and you can set time limits to not overlap customers for a certain time, no double asking for reviews! Our customers like the simple access to review us. Most customers need the reminder to rate us so it works well for us. Glad we found this site.

I with there was a price plan for two locations. We have one company with two locations and the price is very expensive. I feel like there is value in the site so I continue to pay but wish it were less expensive!

Natasha
Vice Prededent in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIGHLY recomend

Kommentare: excellent

ease of use for both me AND the reviewer.

wish more people followed through only 20% actually respond

Kent
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Get More Reviews might be the only platform you need

Kommentare: It was good. One problem was that every now and then my customers couldn't get on to it. I think the program was thinking the email account was invalid. Not sure, no one was able to help me

Get more reviews has a fundamental way to get into reputation management. I have been using them for my social media customers, and the ones who use it can learn and respond to customers before it gets out of control.

For people who own a very high Social Media account, there are a few areas where some of the more expensive products like birds eye and podium can deliver more, but 99% of the time it's all a company needs

Heather
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and amazing results!

Kommentare: It is a wonderful alternative to the $500 per month a lot of the other companies want.

I like that it is cost-effective and has increased my business substantially. Increasing the number of reviews to my business increases my SEO and allows more for bookings. I have been incredibly happy with this service and would recommend it.

I wish that I could connect it to all of our booking software like Podium can do. It can be a lot of work to send out all of the emails. Hoping it improves and gets easier.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Heather - Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Be on the lookout for some easier ways to automate review requests early in the new year...we're excited about what is around the corner!

Candy
Vice President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

additional feedback

Kommentare: always positive

ease to use really like to send request to customer via text

limited to google, yelp and facebook angies list and bbb would be great not all customers have these social media accounts so we are missing out on reviews

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hello Candy - Thank you for the great review! Also, we are 100% capable of helping you generate Angies List and BBB reviews. If you want these added, simply jump on chat with us, or shoot a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we will get that taken care of for you ASAP!

Nikki
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great investment

Kommentare: We have been able to get online reviews daily since we added this service increasing our online visibility.

It makes it simple for clients to share their positive feedback and write a review. We have had tons of customers over the years write us thank you notes and emails but very few online reviews because of the effort involved in remembering to log on and do so.

I don't like the fact that when they get a thumbs down there is still small print to show there where to share feedback online though it has been explained to me why this is added.

Ben
Marketing Manager in USA

Automated, Cheap, and Easy

Kommentare: Overall, getmorereviews has saved us time and money... it has helped us grow our google reviews by over 30% in a matter of months.

Love the automation of this platform. We use to have employees manually send out review links.... this took way to much time. Getmorereviews has saved us time and money...

Getmorereviews takes days sometimes to inform you that you received a new review... would like quicker notification.

Shane
Director in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Certainly did "get more reviews"

Kommentare: Excellent experience, easy to set up and the staff at "get more reviews" were friendly and helpful.

it worked! it certainly did what it says "get more reviews". Immediately we got heaps of great reviews. I was surprised at how effective it was. I had been trying my own way, for several years, to get reviews or feedback with limited success. I am not sure why 'get more reviews' works so well, It may be the ease of leaving a review, as it is a much simpler process to just click a few buttons and be taken straight to a review site. Or it may be that 'get more reviews" automatically send reminders.

It is probably best suited for companies that have at least several customers per week, otherwise, it may be expensive to just collect the occasional review.

Zaur
Marketer in USA
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Already did . See above

Possibility to send texts to customers and adding widget to website

It doesnt allow you to select reviews you want to show on website. Customers who gets review request shoul log in in their account to post a reviw even though they are logged in. I have tested it sending request to myself. I think this is the main reason of refuses to review writing.

Christopher
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to get reviews

Kommentare: It has been a great help in getting reviews. We have more reviews than any other company in our city because of this software.

It is very easy to use. We really enjoy the automation.

Sending reviews from a mobile phone. It could be an easier way.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Christopher - We appreciate your shining review! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you!

Dana
Office Manager in USA

Thumbs up for GetMoreReviews

Kommentare: GetMoreReviews have increase our reviews we received from customers. It's easy to use and it's nice that all the reporting is in one area.

This product is easy to use. When we complete a job it allows the customers to go to one place to give us the company a review. Customers love it!

Sometimes it takes a day or two for the review to post on the "review" section of the dashboard.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Dana, Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review! We love working with Ram Jack!

Dana
CX Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and great support, could use a few tweaks!

Get More Reviews is very user friendly and easy to implement. The customer support is incredible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an integral part in making this program successful for our company.

I dont like how we have to manually send the outreach. It would be nice to have API connection so the reviews could go out automatically. The only other "issue" i've had with the platform is that while I'm in one location, sometimes it will kick me off and take me back to the Location Selection screen.

MATTHEW
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Job Guys!

They enable us to make the most of our satisfied customers in order to get more business.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Bryson
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mission Pet Mart Review of "GetMoreReviews"

Kommentare: We have gone from a 2.3 to a 4.1 overall rating in a years time. I directly attribute this change to GetMoreReviews and my staff

Very fluid usage. Any of my staff can convert a customer experience into a review on google in seconds.

no option to directly connect with a customer that has posted a negative review without paying more for it.

Brenda
Girl Friday (Old School name) in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Responses - Limited

Kommentare: People are pleasant, input screen is simple, but still lacking responsiveness from customers.

It is easy to input customers names for reviews

We get very few replies for review requests. What is the percentage of responses the average company gets for their effort? Are we spinning our wheels for nothing?

Lauren
Project Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with Great results

As a reseller, we really liked how easy it is to set our clients up. The ease of use is a huge benefit for us and makes it easy to onboard our clients. We hear great things from our clients, meaning the tool actually works and brings great results.

There are some tools on there we do not use, so maybe converting them to be more functional and beneficial would be the only thing I would change.

Katie
Clinic Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do you want google reviews?

This is the best software we have used to collect five star google reviews. In less than one year we have moved from 18 to 87 reviews- all at least 4 star.

Monthly expenses in US dollar- I live in Canada.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Katie - Thank you for this amazing review. We so happy you think we're the best option from everything you've looked at! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you!