Über GetMoreReviews

Optimiere den Review-Management-Prozess mit einem Fünf-Sterne-Bewertungssystem, automatischem Social Posting und Negativfeedback-Blockierungsfunktion.

Erfahre mehr über GetMoreReviews

Get More Reviews is very user friendly and easy to implement.

GetMoreReviews is fairly costly, but the software is robust and saves us a lot of time. The price would be my only negative mark.

Bewertungen zu GetMoreReviews

GetMoreReviews hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GetMoreReviews bereits verwendet?

Amy
Amy
VP Sales & Marketing in Israel
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

Kommentare: It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Robson
Lead Customer Service Rep & Admin in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Kommentare: Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible Software an Poor Customer Service -When we complained about their changes they Cancelled us

Kommentare: Horrible customer service. We are considering legal action, since after we complained [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cancelled our subscription. Very unprofessional and aggressive conduct.

The program was sold to us as a comprehensive review management that we can use to monitor and manage reviews. A key feature was sentiment review and management. This was a major selling point which they emphasized to us. They now decided to do away with that. They now flipped only a few months later. This is a typical bait and switch which is improper and unethical in our view. We are considering legal action, since after we complained [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cancelled our subscription. Very unprofessional and aggressive conduct.

Very confusing dashboard, high cost, and not flexible. Also, they made significant changes and not the software is not what they sold us.

Kevin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What are you waiting for?

Kommentare: Customer support is second to none

Getmorereviews is so simple to use. Both for the end user and the company looking to get more reviews.

There is really no down side to this software

Jimmy
Spécialiste en référencement local in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best reputation management sofware

Kommentare: One of the easiest software to use !

I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team

For what I did experienced, I have nothing to say. It answered all my needs

Web Developer & SEO specialist in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GetMoreReviews program feedback

Kommentare: It has been great in helping our clients obtain more reviews quickly and easily.

I like the sentiment check the most as it helps keep negative feedback away from the GMB listing or Facebook.

We like the newest feature that keeps the user on the review landing page when leaving a Google review, however we don't like the fact that you have to disable the sentiment check in order to use it.

Jennie
Jennie
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

Kommentare: We need a review service that allows us to communicate with all of our customers, but we're pretty much paying for just the software because we still need to go in and manually reach out to all of our customers.

-affordable price for smaller companies -like their filter process, allows you to respond back to negative reviews -easy to respond to customers when they've left a review

-no automation, work is pretty manual -pretty simple software -can't customize review stream (pretty unattractive)

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Jennie! We really appreciate your feedback and awesome review! We're in the middle of some pretty cool enhancements that we hope to be rolling out soon. Keep an eye out for more messaging on this soon :)

Tyler
Tyler
Marketing Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software that helps!

It is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!

None. We use it for texts/email review only so we are highly satisfied.

Dr. James
Dr. James
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software That Gets the Job Done!

It just works and once you use it, it just makes sense and doesn't require much training.

Nothing really, it works well and doesnt take a long time to learn.

Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It works!

GetMoreReviews has helped our company get better "internet karma" and stops bad and angry reviews before they're put up. It's been invaluable in improving our service and retaining customers!

It can be difficult to learn how to use it.

Gary
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small investment for big returns

I help run my family's small business. I found GetMoreReviews was easy to set up on the backend and integrate into our current business processes. Once set up it's easy enough for my not tech savvy mother to use which is a big deal. We use this primarily for review generation by sending text message requests after we complete a job for a customer. GetMoreReviews also has a white label service where you can be a reseller which is also a very cool service if you are a marketing company looking to add to your service offers. I know this because I have a side business where I am reselling GetMore to my family business as well. So I am a reseller and a user and am impressed on both ends.

The UI seems outdated. A refresh would help a lot.

Derek
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective, straightforward solution

Kommentare: Haven’t had any issues so haven’t needed customer service.

I tested many similar services. This one was the most straightforward. All I need it to do is help me collect new reviews. It does that very well and for a fair price.

The product works well, but it does not include any integrations or automations with your CRM or Zapier.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Derek, Thanks for the review and feedback. Good news...stay tuned for some great new features coming that should help with review automation.

adam
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

GetMoreReviews is a must have for the small business owner.

Kommentare: Very positive experience with GetMoreReviews. They seem very down to earth and are very easy to get in touch with.

Made getting new reviews such a breeze! No longer was I having to send out some random long code that i got wrong half the time to get a review. This is automated and sleek. My reviews just started coming in!!

There really is not anything i can think of. The price is more than reasonable for a very good roi.

Chelsea
Admin in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use, delivers results

it is easy to set up and delivers results quickly!

recently there have been a lot of bugs preventing texting etc.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Chelsea, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it! Yeah...we hear you on the bugs :( Thank you so much for your patience and I hope we were able to get everything fixed for you in a satisfactory manner! Please let us know if you run into any additional issues...you know how to reach us!

Melinda
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A decent starting tool

Kommentare: Fair. It doesn't seem to have as robust a setup to get the reviews converted.

Get More Reviews is a relatively easy platform to use. The integration with social media platforms is fairly easy to setup and the automation is good.

Yes, the emails that go out don't seem to be as effective as the texting. I am not sure if it is because the emails are flagged as spam or what. They just don't seem to get the return desired.

Lee
President/Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Program Works Very Well

Staff has found this software easy to operate and to encourage others to review our office

I see no deficiency with the software. I like the results.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Dr. Lee, We really appreciate your kind and amazing review! You are a shining of example of business that does reputation management the right way. When you combine a great business with a great review strategy you create a system that leads to a shining reputation online and loads of new 5 star reviews! Let us know if you need anything!

Sondra
Associate Broker, CRS, CIPS, CNHS in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get More Reviews

Kommentare: Great!

We have gotten many more reviews on google and Facebook-it has really given us a google boost for sure

I wish there was some way to have one review written that would go out to multiple sites without having to rewrite/resubmit

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Sondra, Thank you so much for the great review! We're glad you're having a good experience with us. Yeah, your idea would be AMAZING if the review sites allowed us to do something like that. Unfortunately there isn't a way to take a review and automatically publish it to multiple sites at once. The user will have to login to each site you want to review published on in order for that to happen. Nonetheless, we've received this feedback before and will be the 1st to implement something like this should the review sites make a change that would support this!

Jessica
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding site for easy reviews

Kommentare: We love it. Easy to use and simple for customers to link and review.

We like the easy to use platform! It keeps track of who has been contacted and you can set time limits to not overlap customers for a certain time, no double asking for reviews! Our customers like the simple access to review us. Most customers need the reminder to rate us so it works well for us. Glad we found this site.

I with there was a price plan for two locations. We have one company with two locations and the price is very expensive. I feel like there is value in the site so I continue to pay but wish it were less expensive!

Natasha
Vice Prededent in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIGHLY recomend

Kommentare: excellent

ease of use for both me AND the reviewer.

wish more people followed through only 20% actually respond

Dana
CX Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and great support, could use a few tweaks!

Get More Reviews is very user friendly and easy to implement. The customer support is incredible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an integral part in making this program successful for our company.

I dont like how we have to manually send the outreach. It would be nice to have API connection so the reviews could go out automatically. The only other "issue" i've had with the platform is that while I'm in one location, sometimes it will kick me off and take me back to the Location Selection screen.

karyn
CEO in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

spam reviews ruin the product

Kommentare: see above

love it - love the ticker, but the lack of ability to remove spam reviews unrelated to my business ruin the whole product

Farhana
PHYSICIAN in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS COMPANY TO HELP YOU GET REVIEWS

Kommentare: EVERYTHING, YOUR SOFTWARE SUCKS!
CAN'T GET PATIENTS TO REVIEW AND I KEEP GETTING CHARGES FROM YOUR COMPANY.

NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL NO ONE EVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS FOR HELP AND I STILL CAN'T USE YOUR DAMN SOFTWARE.

IT DOESN'T WORK. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND NO ONE SIGN UP FOR YOUR SERVICE. NO ONE HAS ADDRESSED MY CONCERNS AND I CONTINUE TO GET CHARGED FOR REVIEW SERVICES THAT I CANNOT USE OR GIVE TO PATIENTS. HORRIBLE!!!

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Dr. Khan, Thank you for posting this review and letting us know that you've been having trouble with your account. We've reached out to you several times via email and phone over the last 2 weeks to try to connect and make sure you have the support you need and are aware of the action we've already taken to help resolve this situation for you. If you could check your email/voice messages and get back to us to confirm, we'd really appreciate it!

Joey
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

I love how you can email and text customers to send reviews. Most programs only offer email and those that offer text are very expensive. I found this program much more affordable than others I saw.

One feature I do not like is I find some customers (those not good with email/technology) would reply back to the text/email thinking they were leaving a review instead of clicking on the link. I wish this could be converted into a review.

Kurt
GM in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless way to prompt customers for reviews

Kommentare: I like the program. It's nice, and it boosts our reviews, which are extremely important in today's market of internet browsing to determine who you want to do business with.

This software is nice because I only have to enter 2 or 3 pieces of information. An email or phone number, and the first name of the customer. The software does the rest, including reminding them that the review request is still waiting.

I haven't found anything negative to report.

Nathan
Designer in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Customer Satisfaction

Kommentare: We are very pleased with GetMoreReviews. It has set us apart from our competition in online search results.

Since signing up with GetMoreReviews, we have more than doubled our online Google Reviews. If customers have a complaint, we get a private email instead of a public review.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Nathan! Thank you for the amazing review and kind words. It is awesome to hear that you've more than doubled your reviews since you signed up with us. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help you out!