Über GetMoreReviews

Optimiere den Review-Management-Prozess mit einem Fünf-Sterne-Bewertungssystem, automatischem Social Posting und Negativfeedback-Blockierungsfunktion.

Erfahre mehr über GetMoreReviews

It is easy to set up and delivers results quickly.

GetMoreReviews is fairly costly, but the software is robust and saves us a lot of time. The price would be my only negative mark.

Bewertungen zu GetMoreReviews

GetMoreReviews hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GetMoreReviews bereits verwendet?

Amy M.
Amy M.
VP Sales & Marketing in Israel

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

Kommentare: It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Devon C.
Director of Procurement and Store Design in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great survey platform

Kommentare: Great customer service and assistance with functionality questions. No issues.

This software is great if you're looking for a cost-effective, simplistic format for surveying. Follow up and user notifications are automated making admin management easy. Survey redirect for positive reviews is also a helpful way to increase positive social media reviews. Negative reviews allow for direct customer interaction for a personal and quick resolution.

Reporting for data solely based on a thumbs up or thumbs up response would be life changing. One of the benefits of this platform is to be able to identify whether or not a thumbs up was received even if the customer decided not to continue through to leaving a social media review.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Devon - Thank you for the great review and the amazing idea. Stay tuned as we're working on some new features that should help give more insight into the data for you!

Haris Q.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just ok

Pricing was very attractive. Didn’t have a long term commitment. Seems very easy to use. Overall decent product but needs some critical improvements

Customer service is so so. You can’t talk to anyone and have to chat which seems to have extended delays (seems like staffing issues). Most times you can start a chat and not expect and response for the next few hours. Customer click through rate is not good. The thumbs up or thumbs down is too generic and doesn’t tell my customers that they have to follow through after the thumbs up. Many customers who we surveyed stated that they were under the impression that thumbs up meant they were happy and no review was necessary.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hello Haris! Thanks for the great feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our customer support. Our response times are usually rather snappy, but it sounds like something broke down if you had wait times of 1+ hours. As for the thumbs up and thumbs down, we have tested this across several thousand customer and have found that is produces the best conversion rates and least confusion across all industries. If you have more feedback on this specific topic please chat or write us as we are always looking for valuable input like this for our product road-map!

Robson G.
Lead Customer Service Rep & Admin in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Kommentare: Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

Kevin S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What are you waiting for?

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer support is second to none

Getmorereviews is so simple to use. Both for the end user and the company looking to get more reviews.

There is really no down side to this software

Jimmy F.
Spécialiste en référencement local in Kanada

The best reputation management sofware

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One of the easiest software to use !

I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team

For what I did experienced, I have nothing to say. It answered all my needs

Michael M.
Web Developer & SEO specialist in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GetMoreReviews program feedback

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great in helping our clients obtain more reviews quickly and easily.

I like the sentiment check the most as it helps keep negative feedback away from the GMB listing or Facebook.

We like the newest feature that keeps the user on the review landing page when leaving a Google review, however we don't like the fact that you have to disable the sentiment check in order to use it.

Jennie Z.
Jennie Z.
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

Kommentare: We need a review service that allows us to communicate with all of our customers, but we're pretty much paying for just the software because we still need to go in and manually reach out to all of our customers.

-affordable price for smaller companies -like their filter process, allows you to respond back to negative reviews -easy to respond to customers when they've left a review

-no automation, work is pretty manual -pretty simple software -can't customize review stream (pretty unattractive)

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Jennie! We really appreciate your feedback and awesome review! We're in the middle of some pretty cool enhancements that we hope to be rolling out soon. Keep an eye out for more messaging on this soon :)

Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Marketing Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software that helps!

It is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!

None. We use it for texts/email review only so we are highly satisfied.

Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief in Nigeria

I used the Free trial to get 5 reviews on a product

Kommentare: I have only used the free trial and I like it very much and will recommend

After hearing about GetMoreReviews on YouTube, I decided to give it a trial and trust me, I loved every part of the product. I converted happy customers to more happier customers.

The price is too expensive for upcoming business owners. but the product is ok

Lisa D.
Owner/Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love Get More Reviews

Kommentare: I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can’t advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It’s simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!

I like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of reviews that we have received has tripled in the short time we have been using this program. I think it will get even better over time. I appreciate that their sales department set up a dedicated training session to teach us everything about their program. They were only supposed to spend 45 minutes with us, but we ended up working for about an hour and a half. I was having trouble with my Internet and they were patient and helped me through getting everything up and running. They have a bot on their site, so if you need help at anytime during the day, you don’t have to send an email and wait a day for a response or sit on hold making a phone call. You just ask it a question, and get an immediate response.

I haven’t found anything so far that I don’t like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven’t found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.

Joshua B.
Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

Kommentare: I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.

I have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients to my dental office. If it weren't for their services I would still have less than 100 reviews online, and now I have almost 300, and all of that in about a year of working with them. I was very skeptical at first. They seemed like a smaller company at first and I'm used to working with larger nationally known companies. But I must say they have had NO problems with me, and I've been very happy with their service. Any skepticism I had was completely removed. Thank you to the whole team at Get More Reviews!

There is not a lot that I can say about negatives for this group. They have helped me and my company a lot. If I were to say anything negative about these guys, I'd say that they probably need to do more marketing. I wish I would have found them sooner, and if they had been more out there, I probably would have!

Janine W.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our Choice after an Exhaustive Search

Completely customizable. You set up exactly how and when you want to contact the customer and you can even customize the text. Every other program we looked at would have at least one message we didn't like or it would send SMS only or it would have them spaced in some weird way. We were able to set it up in a way that fits OUR customers. We're still working on how to make sure we get these sent immediately after the job ends but we are seeing good results. It does have tags which we're using for team leader names to see if we can find patterns there but this is something we'd have to track on our own - don't think there's a reporting function. We also really liked the look of this one - what our customer sees. Some of the programs we looked at had really goofy-looking emoji's and stuff. This one just looked a lot better. We also like that it posts our reviews on Facebook.

It costs a little more but we feel that getting more Google Reviews will pay off in the long run. The User Interface is not as intuitive as some we used but it's okay. Features we're hoping to see in the future would be a user notes field and a page showing stats by month like some of the other software we looked at ie how many contacts did we make, how many reviews did we get, maybe compare sms vs email performance and different team leader performance in terms of getting us reviews.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hi Janine, Thank you for the very thoughtful and amazing review. Stay tuned for some new product upgrades and features around the corner that should address some of the feedback you put in the cons. We appreciate your business!

Noelle M.
SVP of Digital Marketing & Online Audience Engagement Liaison in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Review App for any company of size!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In almost 3 years of being in business, we've scraped and clawed for the 13 reviews we had before teaming up with Get More Reviews. A week into our partnership with them, and we already have TEN 5-star reviews. I'm only angry with myself for not doing this sooner!

We're a regional Assisted Stretch company that is experiencing FAST growth. One thing that was NOT growing was our list of Google Reviews. We did copious research of various review companies and their App offerings before choosing Get More Reviews. And, BOY, are we glad we did. First of all, the app is idiot proof [as I can attest] and intuitive and when going through an attempted Zapier set up, their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] [talk about awesome client service!], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was my "walk-through." We're now about a week into our partnership with GMR and BOOM! We already have 10 5-star reviews. We are THRILLED. This may be the BEST business decision and partnership we'll make this year! If you're struggling to get client/customer reviews and you have a client list, sign up for GMR NOW!!

Zero at the moment. They are by far the best App partner we have worked with in years!

Shane B.
Shane B.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saved my business. Saved my life. Best money ever spent on my business.

Where do I start? WOW. Get More Reviews literally saved my business! I run a Distillery in Texas and we have 5 star reviews across the board on so many different platforms - Yelp, Google, Trip Advisor, etc. When I started using Get More Reviews my business had some reviews, but nothing that made my business stand out. I LOVE this service. The reviews are storming in so fast - similar to Carmelo Anthony in his prime! I would not just recommend using their platform, I would actually say that it is a necessity if you want your business to survive and thrive. All the reviews help set you apart from the rest of the businesses in your category - whatever category that might be. Thank you guys so much! Oh, I almost forgot to ask - have you ever stayed at a 5 star resort before? You know that feeling when you walk in and are pampered with a glass of champagne or orange juice at the lobby entrance? You do? It is amazing isn't it? ... Well, I have news for you - Their customer service gives you that same "home away from home" feeling! They fit all your needs, answer all your questions and satisfy all your desires! Best service ever. Drake said it best, my business "Started from the bottom, now we are here" - All thanks to Get More Reviews. - Shane B

Honestly... the thing I liked the lease was nothing.

Jared H.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck!

Kommentare: I’m able to send a review invite to all of my customers and build my online review presence

The Price comparison to other review platforms is a much better value with get more reviews

Ease of use for my employees. Would be nice to have an app

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Jared, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Heather S.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and amazing results!

Kommentare: It is a wonderful alternative to the $500 per month a lot of the other companies want.

I like that it is cost-effective and has increased my business substantially. Increasing the number of reviews to my business increases my SEO and allows more for bookings. I have been incredibly happy with this service and would recommend it.

I wish that I could connect it to all of our booking software like Podium can do. It can be a lot of work to send out all of the emails. Hoping it improves and gets easier.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Heather - Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Be on the lookout for some easier ways to automate review requests early in the new year...we're excited about what is around the corner!

Derek M.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Effective, straightforward solution

Kommentare: Haven’t had any issues so haven’t needed customer service.

I tested many similar services. This one was the most straightforward. All I need it to do is help me collect new reviews. It does that very well and for a fair price.

The product works well, but it does not include any integrations or automations with your CRM or Zapier.

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Derek, Thanks for the review and feedback. Good news...stay tuned for some great new features coming that should help with review automation.

Justin D.
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GetMoreReviews has done what it says...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This online service has helped us not only get more reviews but allowed to collect potential negative reviews before they happened. By allow people to provide us feedback instead of just directing them to review sites, we've been able to handle potential miscommunication and allowed to train our staff appropriately. -Very easy to use
-Like that I can a time frame to not send a review/feedback request to a client too frequently. In case someone's info is entered more than once in whatever time frame you have it set for (ours is 90 days), the service simply tells you so and that it hasn't sent them a feedback request.
Having multiple users, has freed up my time and allows my staff to input client information for review/feedback requests while I'm not there.

-Allows for custom review sites, not just those predetermined. This allows it to be used for specialized industries and services. -Very user friendly -Significant and constant improvements since we've been using it. -Allows for multiple users under 1 account

-Doesnt automatically integrate with our EMR/POS system. (This is likely more due to the EMR/POS we use, as they do not integrate with any third-parties to my knowledge).

Adam H.
Director of Opperations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good not Great

Kommentare: It didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.

To be honest, getmorereviews is a really good at sending out review requests. It allows you to send phone (text) and emails. This is a great feature. It will also stop negative reviews... Again awesome feature. It is also easy to use.

The biggest problem with getmorereviews is when a request is sent to some one, sends them to a landing page that has a star rating then sends them to the companies review page. This is a problem because it doesn't convert the request to an actual review. The recipient thinks by clicking one of the stars, they are leaving a review. Then when they are sent from that landing page to the actual company google, facebook, or other platform they don't want to sign in or they ignore it because, again, they think they left the review already by selecting the star. If the review doesn't convert it's not worth any money you pay for it.

Nabil A.
Dentist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software

Kommentare: The reviews are in the center of our marketing strategy, so very beneficial, we can target happy customers instead of sending mass requests and losing in quality of reviews.

I find that the software is easy to use.

It needs to implement some notification system for the admin

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Nabil - Thank you for the amazing review. We really appreciate it! Is there a certain notification you're looking for? By default we have a couple of different options for notifications that should be configured for your account already. Jump on chat and let us know or shoot us an email at help@getmorereviews.com!

Anthony H.
CEO in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has helped streamline our process for asking for reviews. All of our emails, internal docs, and communication with clients we have links to reviews.

I searched and talk with several companies and the price spread in this space for software is crazy!

N/A N/A N/A N/A..............................

Candy M.
Vice President in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

additional feedback

Kommentare: always positive

ease to use really like to send request to customer via text

limited to google, yelp and facebook angies list and bbb would be great not all customers have these social media accounts so we are missing out on reviews

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Hello Candy - Thank you for the great review! Also, we are 100% capable of helping you generate Angies List and BBB reviews. If you want these added, simply jump on chat with us, or shoot a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we will get that taken care of for you ASAP!

Jean-sébastien F.
CEO in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Easy to use Tracking per email and sms ..

Not possible to configure an master account that support many Google Business sites (multiple clinics with the same needs in our case)

Antwort von Get More Reviews

Thank you for the great review! We're not quite sure what you mean with the "master account" concept, but we may have a solution for you that could work. Do us a favor and jump on chat with this question or shoot us an email to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we'll see if this is something we can accommodate for you!

Adam M.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

GetMoreReviews is a must have for the small business owner.

Kommentare: Very positive experience with GetMoreReviews. They seem very down to earth and are very easy to get in touch with.

Made getting new reviews such a breeze! No longer was I having to send out some random long code that i got wrong half the time to get a review. This is automated and sleek. My reviews just started coming in!!

There really is not anything i can think of. The price is more than reasonable for a very good roi.