Collect.chat

Collect.chat Bewertungen

von Collect.chat

Very useful App - ( with a couple of key drawbacks)

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Indradeep K.
Head - India Sales and Business Development | Member - Core Management Team
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to setup and use. Good template and intuitive flow of questions. Also one of the few chat-apps which allow you to receive messages through Whatspp, which is very popular in certain countries. The ability to receive message through Whatspp, alleviates a key issue, live chat. Whenever a customer wants to go live, you can just move him to Whatspp. Pricing is quite competitive if your responses are less per day

Nachteile: Its very important to try out the advanced feature like Zapier Webhook integration and conditional logic jumps. I especially needed to check out how the email and phone captures would get auto populated in my CRM and Mailchimp apps. This is not possible in the free version and the free trial of advanced version is not available. While the free trial is very good, I feel the founders should also allow a trial of the advanced version also. This will allow more people to try and out and pay for premium version. I for one are hesitating to go paid, till i can try out the advanced features. I am also awaiting a complete Facebook messenger version, so i dont need to use a different chat app there.

The user experience is great.

Akshi T.
Operations Executive
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The user experience is great. The customization options available helps to match it with the website theme. Also, features like Zapier integration are very useful. Also, if you don't have Zapier integration as a part of your free plan, you can easily download the responses as a csv file. Logical jumps are innovative as you can easily branch out your conversation based on your users reply. Also, the ease of usability makes it one of the best chatbot.

Nachteile: Since, analyzing the chatbot conversations can be hard, I would like to have at least 50 complete conversations in the free plan. This is because I could then analyze the performance of the chatbot and then buy a plan that suits my business needs better. Having the maximum chat limit increased to 50 would help me get an insight about how are the users interacting with my chatbot and do I need to use logical jumps or not.

Works well and does the job.

Alvin L.
eCommerce Integration Specialist
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Captured leads effectively.

Vorteile: We liked how easy it is to embed into our website and it is a very handy alternative for our users to contact us.

Nachteile: It's a shame that some features are not available in the free version but that is expected. Features such as auto-pop up when the user scrolls to a certain point on the page.

I've had a nice experience. The site is useful, but it just need a few improvements and debuging

Co-founder and CEO

Kommentare: the automatization of the lead info collection

Vorteile: That im being able to collect leads information without depending on a person interaction, and the personalization

Nachteile: That it doesnt have an API in order to integrate actions directly from the form-chat. That would save a lot of time and effort for us!

Hi there,

We are currently in the process of setting up integrations to other platforms. Please mail care@collect.chat and tell us which platform you are looking to integrate the data to.

Richer in User experience Best for Lead Generation

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Abhishek K.
Digital Marketing Lead
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: comparing to other chatbots. This one collected more leads. The software experience tends users to engage into it

Vorteile: It motivated users that gives leads more A clean chatbot user interface Faster auto-conversation

Nachteile: Pricing is bit high

Could not predict how secure it is...(Hope you will reply for this)
Needs to add more intergration platform such vtiger etc...

von Collect.chat an 25.6.2018

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your review. Our chatbot solution is completely secure. The data is securely stored in Microsoft Azure Cloud.

You can integrate to Vtiger using Zapier. More details here - https://help.collect.chat/article/show/57696-zapier

If you need further assistance, please write to care@collect.chat.

Team Collect.chat

Nice Way to Interact With My Visitors

Ritu A.
Content Writer

Vorteile: It provides me the 24*7 presence online without actually being present there. And my website's visitors do feel the connection after chatting with my pre-loaded q/a data.

Nachteile: I wish to see the respondent's mail id automatically, which is not at present available with this software.

Have been using it for about a month and got over 10 leads. Our agency is tiny so that's huge.

Carol N.
Digital Marketing Consultant

Vorteile: I like that it was easy to set up and it was free. I had the bot up and running in less than 30 minutes. I also like that it's easy to change something if I have to.

Nachteile: I don't like the fact that I can't have different scripts for different answers, like I recently learned I can do on Landbot. However, I still like Collect.chat UI way more so I'm going to stick with you guys. Thank you for everything! Really good product.

Hi Carol,

Thanks for your feedback!

I just wanted to let you know that you can give different questions based on the user answers.

This feature is called Logical Jump.

Collect.chat Team

Wanted an automated webchat to collect leads. Collect.chat was my answer!

Anushrut K.
Expense Management Consultant
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Intuitive Interface
Kickass UI UX
Features that stand out as compared to other webchats in the market

Nachteile: Inability to add a human photo in the chat icon instead of the flat design face
More customization features required
Pricing a tad bit high

Hi Anushrut,

Thanks for your feedback. Just letting you know that, we have added the option to add any photo to the chat avatar in the dashboard.

Collect.chat Team

The experience has been wonderful.

Ramesh R.
Director, C.E.O

Vorteile: The chat bot does not have a branding logo.
The backend interface is very interactive to use.
The chat bot is faster than I expected.

Nachteile: I would like it if the software allowed real time chatting when online along with the chat bot.
Chatbot pops out on every page of the website. I would like it if it can be controlled.

I have loved my experience of Collect-chat. It has helped my website users contact me better

Pratik K.
Lead Project Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - I loved the increase in visitors contacting through the website.
I did not get any visitor contacting me through my website before. I needed some kind of a chatbot that would look good and also get all the information that I needed from a visitor, so that I can contact him/her.

Easy to use and implement

Joe O.

Vorteile: Easy to use and see results from websites instantly. We added it to our website and in our web apps and people started responding right away!

Nachteile: Wish it was a bit more flexible and responsive to answers and questions. Ex: if a customer chooses Yes show XYZ vs if they say no skip or show ABC

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your feedback. We actually have a feature that allows conditional branching.

It's called Logical Jump. Kindly see here

Collect.chat Team

It's fine for basic stuff, but with time it could be really great.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: It gives a personal touch to our website and some potential customers have already gave their e-mail adresses, which is a great lead generation method.

Vorteile: Since it's web based, it's really easy to use and it generates the code automatically, that I have to paste into my website to use it. The builder is really straightforward and I like the graphics. The whole branding of collect.chat is great, that is why I chose to pursue with a subscription, I have the lite version which is quite enough for us at the moment.

Nachteile: I had an issue, where I wanted an Invoice to the company name I am buying for, but that was not possible. That was really frustrating, since I bought it for our company. It needs more features, but overtime it could become a great alternative for some basic customer service stuff.

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Paul G.
COO

Vorteile: Chat.bot is a very great software and yet it is so easy to use; it's almost like writing an email to create the bot. I also like how easy it is to integrate it into your website as well. As a non-techie Wordpress designer, creating bots for my customers without having to wait for developers to write code provides a great experience for all involved. Even though other bot creators have been recommended, this bot is far superior to all I've seen and tested. Thanks for creating such a wonderful app; it's like the MyForm for bots. Wishing your team much success as you move forward, so keep up the good work guys!

Nachteile: My only issue was that there wasn't an app for this bot. However, I contacted their support team and was assured that the app will be coming soon!

The best chat plugin for getting more business leads

Yukti B.
director

Vorteile: It helps to collect lead and make the chat look very natural and it helps us to interact with the visitors who are looking for some information. It is easy to install and very easy to work with

Nachteile: there is nothing as such that I could find in this. Only the integration part is a bit difficult, more options are on the pay side, which one has to pay and then only one can use them.

This helps me to improve and also to grow my business.Great service. Thank you the wonderful service

Bewertet am 25.1.2018
Nareshkumar P.
Chief Executive Officer

Vorteile: This gives instant reply to the customers. This software is easy to use and also user friendly. This helps to improve business and we also changed our free version to paid version to our customers. Thank you for the best software

Nachteile: You can increase the number of chat limits for every month. Also brand your software.so that everyone will come to know that what the software is.

Neat logic and design. But clumsy as not much measure to minimize the repeated answer.

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Ronald W.

Vorteile: Functional and not cause much burden on computer/phones' resources. Lagging was not very obvious. Smooth experiencing is good for building interest on the product.

Nachteile: Not eye catching button to let customers initiate the chatbot. If the button could be made bouncing or associated any other animations , the effectiveness of the chatbot would be much greater

Very good chat bot . end user friendly

Aparna P.
developer

Vorteile: -looping & jumping of the questions.
-provided multi themes
-nice& simple layout
-Can create multiple questions

Nachteile: Please provide a user dashboard for updating the account, Also provide settings to updated the email template.
For analytics - please add option to search entire month & shown the result in the grapgh.

Veey easy to use..prompt resolution to reported issues..

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Harish P.
IT service manager

Vorteile: Ease of use and excellent customer support. No coding required.. just needs logical thinking to create a bot

Nachteile: Integration steps could be shortened..zapier too comes at a cost..so would love to see some zapier like functionality inbuilt..using multiple services increases the complexity and chances of a breakdown

Reliable and Responsive

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Corrine gail A.
Marketing VA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Lead generation

Vorteile: Easy to set up, customizable and accurate. Their care support responds fast and explains all answers in a simple and understandable message.

Nachteile: Few tutorials available on youtube and not yet available on facebook messenger. Hoping soon will have integration with Facebook and other social media.

I have found the chatbot software to be very useful and easy to implement,

Darren S.

Vorteile: The design and how easy it is to create conditional answers. I also like how quickly chat scripts are sent to my email so I can chase up customers quickly.

Nachteile: My only complaint is I would like to see more customisation offers, rather than just simple selection I would like to see HTML customisation possible.

I was astonished by how a simple collect chat feature can add a big difference to my website!

Rekha S.

Vorteile: I think Ease of use, simple interface, good customer support, user friendly easy to follow website with instructions are the most important pros

Nachteile: I think Lack of customisation, reporting features, ability to track individual user level details is very limited.. these could be my least favourites

Very easy to use and great support with any questions.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Marketing & PR
Gastgewerbe

Vorteile: Easy to use, nice design, it really helps to interact with our potential buyers with all the tools it offers.

Nachteile: Well ... can't come up with anything. It is easy to use, maybe there were some questions, but I could easily find the answers if I would click a little more or Google it.

Got Collect chat on website works great got many leads captured

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Jaiprakash G.
CTO
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: lead generation capability

Vorteile: automated for collection of leads on to the site got more leads data after implementing this, rather than the manual chat method.

Nachteile: need more functionality regarding what pages customers are on and like customer location tracing. should improve their response time.

What a great chatbot

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Marc W.
Magician

Kommentare: It delivers LEADS...a LOT!

Vorteile: It delivers leads LEADS and LEADS!!! Works like a charm, it's easy to setup and you're flying in a day!

Nachteile: A steep price for extra features! But it works great and you can try it out for free...what more do you need?

easy to use, user-friendly

Vidhya T.
Co-Founder

Vorteile: user-friendly, colours of website are soothing. easy to design, create forms. easy to collect data. Loved using it

Nachteile: sometimes data doesn't get download, problems with creating chat box, need little improvement in website