Über ReadiNow

Powerful PaaS fast tracking your digital transformation in governance, risk and compliance with the only true no-code platform.

Erfahre mehr über ReadiNow

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie ReadiNow bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Michael F.
Michael F.
Senior manager HSE systems and reporting in Australien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system

Kommentare: The readinow platform has enabled us to revolutionize our HSE tools and reporting. We have been able to automate mundane reporting tasks and allow everyone in the business to interact with the HSE system instead of just receiving reports.

This system makes it easy to connect and automate my information with powerful and intuitive tools

The survey function could be developed further to provide more configuration options to administrators.

Antwort von ReadiNow

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your review, it helps other professionals understand the valuable tools that ReadiNow can offer them. We're so happy to see ReadiNow has revolutionized aspects of your business! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback as well, it's truly appreciated and we've passed it along.

Owner in Australien

I use ReadiNow in every aspect of my business, from Risk Management to Marketing CRM

Flexibility and competitive advantage having all of my businesses needs under one software platform. I can see a lot of developer time went into the production of this product and they nailed it. - Well done

It's initially difficult to understand exactly how this software works, however, after the training session. I was up and running pretty quickly. If you're logical and understand your business well, onboarding will be smooth. If you are ignorant of what your business needs, seek training sessions from their customer success team.

Antwort von ReadiNow

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your review, we're glad to see the ReadiNow platform is providing automation tools for so many areas of your business! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback as well, it's truly appreciated and we've passed it along.