Filtern nach:

4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.3/5

Über Mangools

Suchmaschinenoptimierungstools, die in eine Plattform integriert sind, die Keyword-Recherche, SERP-Analyse und Rangverfolgung umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Mangools

14 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Cliff D.
Digital marketing manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Great keyword research tool for entry-level small business"

Kommentare: my overall experience was very good. I like the ease-of-use. I liked how quickly you could get things done and make key word lists. I liked how you could navigate through the various features in the software.

Vorteile: This keyword research tool was very easy to use. A person could almost pick it up and get right in and perform some quality research inside of 10 or 15 minutes. I especially like how they keep building it out and adding features throughout the year.

Nachteile: Some of the keyword metrics seem to be off when compared to more higher-priced products out there. There are also plenty of times when there were certain keyword phrases that the system would not show results for. It may have been a Google block however.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Our Go To Keyword Research Tool"

Kommentare: We use the Keyword finder tool as our main keyword research tool and have found it to be the best on the market for the price. This is the best part of their suite of tools by far.

Vorteile: The Keyword research tool is the best we have found for the price. The tool is very easy to use and consistently produces reliable results. Result information is very easy to understand. Storing our keywords using the list function makes it very simple for us to go back and target related content ideas. With Serp Watcher we can track how our Keywords are tracking compared to competitors.

Nachteile: We find the site Profiler backlink results are not always accurate based for example on links we know our site has have that do not show in the Mangools results. Likewise the Link Miner tool does not always appear accurate using our own websites as the examples. We prefer to rely on other tools for this analysis that appear more accurate.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Ben T.
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2019

"A Great Budget SEO Suite"

Kommentare: The Mangools suite helps me with everything from keyword research to tracking my websites' positions in Google search.

Vorteile: The Mangools suite is much more affordable and easy to use than its main competitors, which I would say are AHRefs, Moz and SEMRush. The learning curve is much more shallow, which helps you take good advantage of the features, rather than being baffled by it all!

Nachteile: The site profiler and link tracking modules are a bit weak compared to competitors.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Andres C.
Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Deep dive in SEO with Mangools"

Kommentare: Mangools provides SEO data down to the city level - which is quite impressing. They feed their data from Majestic API (according to their customer service), and it's updated constantly. Overall, our team has found the tool very useful.

Vorteile: Mangools lets you have a snapshot of keyword ranking and analysis in the same tool at a much lower cost that other tools like SEMRush or AHRefs

Nachteile: The agency plan provides 10 "simultaneous" logins with the same username and password. For the size of our team this poses certain risks since we can't control who does what with the same login.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Celine H.
Student
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2020

"This site is just crap"

Kommentare: Absolute crap. There is no one here to help
I cannot login in anywhere.
I cannot do my research
I cannot access even a free trial bec they say I have done too much when I have just paid for 1 month.
This is beyond words.

Vorteile: I paid for a monthly subscription and this entity assumed that I wanted to use a particular email address.
I purchased the first month and tried to change my email account.
Now I cannot get into ANYTHING.
There is no online service to help - it is not a 24 hour service which is crap for this type of business.
I joined thru an affiliate link for a course I am doing. The service is non-existent.
I upgraded to the paid version so I could do research NOW. not when they felt like responding to my requests for help.
The service is appalling.

Nachteile: I don't know as I cannot use it bec you have locked me out and said that I am on a trial when I am not.
This is so hard to get anywhere.
You cannot login in anywhere
The site assumes things and overrides what you want to do so how can someone possibly use this product when they make it so difficult.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2020
Nik D.
Owner and CEO
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"An essential tool for SEOs"

Kommentare: Planning a keyword strategy is so easy now with KWFinder and the other tools in the Mangools stack like SERPChecker.

Vorteile: KWFinder is key to any SEO's digital toolbelt. When creating your keyword strategy, you can punch in all keywords you want to rank for, see the competition, and see all related keywords all in a single page. On top of that, they assign difficulty scores for each keyword, so you will have a sense for how difficult it will be for your site to rank for that keyword. You can also filter by region, language, search volume, PPC competition, average CPC, certain keywords, number of words (if you want to go longtail or not), keyword difficulty, and even keywords to exclude. Lastly, the price is unbeatable if you pay yearly.

Nachteile: Their LinkMiner isn't quite as accurate as, say aHrefs in picking up backlinks on the sites that I checked. I understand that it's new, and it will be something I'm sure they'll work hard to tweak in the near future.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Great for keyword tracking"

Kommentare: Great SEO tool, highly recommend it.

Vorteile: Keyword tracking is very to get set up and works great.

Nachteile: Customer support could be more involved.

von Mangools an 19.12.2019

Hi, thanks a lot for the review. Could you please share more information about "Customer support could be more involved" ? We'll be happy to improve :) Thanks!

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Arjunsinh C.
SEO Specialist
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2019

"Complete Package for Competitor Reverse Engineering"

Kommentare: If you want to rule the SEO / Content marketing industry, start using it.

Vorteile: Detailed keyword research, with auto suggested and most searched questions, good for detailed competitor link analysis.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I dont like about this software. Its a complete package for SEO and content marketing team.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Christian D.
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Easy to use for beginners and advanced users"

Vorteile: Easy to understand the functionality right from the beginning. Self explaining workflow.

Nachteile: You have to combine it with other tools for a more advanced use case. The metrics open up in separate tabs.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Nathan S.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2019

"Nice set of tools"

Vorteile: Good keyword research tool, rank tracking tool and more.

Nachteile: Not the most advanced SEO tool on the market.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Öffentliche Ordnung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2020

"Excellent, Afforable All In One SEO "

Kommentare: Good value. Satisified thus far for our SEO needs.

Vorteile: We need SEO software....but are not an agency or massive company....so we needed a generalist tool (keywords, rank tracking) that fits our needs without insane functionality or pricing. Mangools has been best one we found

Nachteile: Relatively new user so haven't fully explored. And our SEO needs are quite limited so *might* not serve more advanced use cases?

• Bewertet am 29.3.2020
Jorden B.
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2018

"KW Finder is an easy and very intuitive keyword research tool and is a must-have!"

Vorteile: I love the fact that KW Finder makes it very easy for me to find long tail keywords that I can rank for. KW Finder gives you a keyword score which is really easy to understand and gives you a clear idea on how well you can do. This is probably my favorite keyword tool I have used!

Nachteile: I know KW Finder is a suite of tools but I do wish you could pay for just one tool at a cheaper cost. For instance, I know some people only care to have the keyword tool and not the link miner. But overall this is a great tool!

• Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Heather F.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2018

"Quite Possibly Best SEO for Non-Tech. People"

Kommentare: I got immediate chat help. Appreciated the ratings to help guide my keyword searches.

Vorteile: SEO is not my specialty so I need a product that takes the "heavy lifting" out of the equation and makes it clear, easy and fast for me. I tried so many different ones this summer and this was the best. I liked it better than Google AdWords.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can not think of one thing. It was exactly what I was looking for.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Mubin S.
Digital Marketing Associate
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2019

"The pack of 5 tools is great to have for every SEO."

Kommentare: It helps me in various aspects such as position tracking, SERP analysis, link analysis and finding keywords.

Vorteile: Each separate tool is dedicated to serving you with detail information and helps you in all your SEO work.

Nachteile: Some of the results in KW finder are irrelevant and it needs more improvement.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2019