Our Go To Keyword Research Tool

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the Keyword finder tool as our main keyword research tool and have found it to be the best on the market for the price. This is the best part of their suite of tools by far.

Vorteile: The Keyword research tool is the best we have found for the price. The tool is very easy to use and consistently produces reliable results. Result information is very easy to understand. Storing our keywords using the list function makes it very simple for us to go back and target related content ideas. With Serp Watcher we can track how our Keywords are tracking compared to competitors.

Nachteile: We find the site Profiler backlink results are not always accurate based for example on links we know our site has have that do not show in the Mangools results. Likewise the Link Miner tool does not always appear accurate using our own websites as the examples. We prefer to rely on other tools for this analysis that appear more accurate.

A Great Budget SEO Suite

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Ben T.

Kommentare: The Mangools suite helps me with everything from keyword research to tracking my websites' positions in Google search.

Vorteile: The Mangools suite is much more affordable and easy to use than its main competitors, which I would say are AHRefs, Moz and SEMRush. The learning curve is much more shallow, which helps you take good advantage of the features, rather than being baffled by it all!

Nachteile: The site profiler and link tracking modules are a bit weak compared to competitors.

An essential tool for SEOs

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Nik D.
Owner and CEO

Kommentare: Planning a keyword strategy is so easy now with KWFinder and the other tools in the Mangools stack like SERPChecker.

Vorteile: KWFinder is key to any SEO's digital toolbelt. When creating your keyword strategy, you can punch in all keywords you want to rank for, see the competition, and see all related keywords all in a single page. On top of that, they assign difficulty scores for each keyword, so you will have a sense for how difficult it will be for your site to rank for that keyword. You can also filter by region, language, search volume, PPC competition, average CPC, certain keywords, number of words (if you want to go longtail or not), keyword difficulty, and even keywords to exclude. Lastly, the price is unbeatable if you pay yearly.

Nachteile: Their LinkMiner isn't quite as accurate as, say aHrefs in picking up backlinks on the sites that I checked. I understand that it's new, and it will be something I'm sure they'll work hard to tweak in the near future.

KW Finder is an easy and very intuitive keyword research tool and is a must-have!

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Jorden B.

Vorteile: I love the fact that KW Finder makes it very easy for me to find long tail keywords that I can rank for. KW Finder gives you a keyword score which is really easy to understand and gives you a clear idea on how well you can do. This is probably my favorite keyword tool I have used!

Nachteile: I know KW Finder is a suite of tools but I do wish you could pay for just one tool at a cheaper cost. For instance, I know some people only care to have the keyword tool and not the link miner. But overall this is a great tool!

Quite Possibly Best SEO for Non-Tech. People

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Heather F.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I got immediate chat help. Appreciated the ratings to help guide my keyword searches.

Vorteile: SEO is not my specialty so I need a product that takes the "heavy lifting" out of the equation and makes it clear, easy and fast for me. I tried so many different ones this summer and this was the best. I liked it better than Google AdWords.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can not think of one thing. It was exactly what I was looking for.