Über mangools

Suchmaschinenoptimierungstools, die in eine Plattform integriert sind, die Keyword-Recherche, SERP-Analyse und Rangverfolgung umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über mangools

Speed of tool operation, technical support, accuracy in finding key phrases, useful features. All of this and more is why I will definitely continue to use Mangools.

It's missing organic link reports which, while not a deal-breakers, seems like something you'd obviously expect and stops me from fully migrating.

Bewertungen zu mangools

mangools hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du mangools bereits verwendet?

Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.
CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Tools

Kommentare: I have tried and compared a few SEO tools and Mangools has to be my favorite. It is very modern and simple yet provides a bunch of good information. From related keywords to SERP checking, Mangools has you covered. However, I do wish there was an easier way to add keywords and trackings to SERPwatcher (rank tracking.) The current process can be very tedious and requires you to do a lot of manual work such as having to create a separate mobile version and geolocation version, then manually having to add keywords again. The extension is nice but is outdated and is in big need of an update. It has a feature in which it checks the website for their social media usernames and displays SOME social media accounts, well it hardly works. Most of the time it doesn't detect them even if the social media schema is active. Worse though is that sometime it shows completely random pages of other brands. Mangools social media icons at the bottom of the panel are also using old logos.

Amazingly fresh and modern UI/UX Provides lots of information Compared to similar tools, the price is really low

SERPWatcher (SERP tracking) can use some work, it's time consumming The browser extension is outdated and can be buggy, needs an update ASAP

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for your detailed feedback, it is much appreciated! Please bear in mind that we're not always able to obtain the correct data from social media platforms. Sometimes they provide old or no data at all. Unfortunately, we can't influence this. When it comes to adding keywords to tracking - you can actually clone the desktop tracking to mobile with 1 click. If you create the same tracking with a different location, you can also copy all keywords with a few clicks and paste them to your new tracking. Let us know on info@mangools.com and I'll share more details with you :) All the best, Michal Rosko Mangools Customer Support

Paul C.
Managing Director in Australien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our Go To Keyword Research Tool

Kommentare: We use the Keyword finder tool as our main keyword research tool and have found it to be the best on the market for the price. This is the best part of their suite of tools by far.

The Keyword research tool is the best we have found for the price. The tool is very easy to use and consistently produces reliable results. Result information is very easy to understand. Storing our keywords using the list function makes it very simple for us to go back and target related content ideas. With Serp Watcher we can track how our Keywords are tracking compared to competitors.

We find the site Profiler backlink results are not always accurate based for example on links we know our site has have that do not show in the Mangools results. Likewise the Link Miner tool does not always appear accurate using our own websites as the examples. We prefer to rely on other tools for this analysis that appear more accurate.

Matteo R.
Managing director in Niederlande

Mangools rocks

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Delightful

Mangools rocks. The software is super user friendly. I have exactly the information I need. The customer service is delightful. I wish that all companies would be like this!

I wish that there will be an API available for DataStudio at some point.

Celine H.
Student in Australien
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This site is just crap

Kommentare: Absolute crap. There is no one here to help
I cannot login in anywhere.
I cannot do my research
I cannot access even a free trial bec they say I have done too much when I have just paid for 1 month.
This is beyond words.

I paid for a monthly subscription and this entity assumed that I wanted to use a particular email address. I purchased the first month and tried to change my email account. Now I cannot get into ANYTHING. There is no online service to help - it is not a 24 hour service which is crap for this type of business. I joined thru an affiliate link for a course I am doing. The service is non-existent. I upgraded to the paid version so I could do research NOW. not when they felt like responding to my requests for help. The service is appalling.

I don't know as I cannot use it bec you have locked me out and said that I am on a trial when I am not. This is so hard to get anywhere. You cannot login in anywhere The site assumes things and overrides what you want to do so how can someone possibly use this product when they make it so difficult.

Tamoko G.
Marketer in Kamerun

Mangools review

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Mangools has really help my website to be amongst the top on Google second page and am very sure I will rank to the firsts page very soon if I upgrade on my current plan I can now have lots of customers on daily basis.
Its very easy to go about with and very save secure and guarantee for business sites.
The Mobile option available has help us Africans to be able to have control of our site by our self we don't need to pay huge amount of money to freelancer to run google ad's on our with which at times we end up to be scammed all thanks to mangools.

It's very easy to use and function exactly as it's written on their homepage no hidden charges. It has a free trial because it show of what it says it's.

Mangools is a very great software tools for SEO. But it doesn't have a team in which a newbie can hire through their site to do his / her work.

Robert jan H.
entrepreneur in Deutschland

Best SEO Tool on the market -> 80% more organic traffic!

Kommentare: Fantastic

I have been using Mangools tools for 2+ years now and the return of investment is incredible! Keywords we discovered thanks to the KWFinder + other tools already increased traffic with 80% in 1 year and thousands of extra traffic via SEO each day. I recommend this tool also in my SEO course!

Nothing, maybe a bit faster loading times

Andrew D.
Andrew D.
CEO in Ungarn

A fully functional SEO tool with a much lower price tag.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm still exploring the features, but so far I think I'll end up doing most of my SEO research with Mangools.

I love the look and feel of this software. Compared to alternatives, this is much more intuitive and guides you through onboarding much more quickly. It has all the main features needed.

Waihow C.
Online Marketer in Malaysia
Internet, Selbstständig

The paid version of GoogleKeywordPlanner & Moz/Ahrefs alternative!

Kommentare: Closest GKP alternative for marketers/businesses that has worldwide audiences that comprise of not just English speakers.

1 of the MOST ACCURATE keyword difficulty tool available for Google search in today's world. Reinforced by a thorough case study done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The basic plan should include more keyword searches, not just 100 keyword searches per day. 100-500 is great for online marketers and online business owners.

Martha F.
ceo/founder in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great Product with user friendly tools and helpful support

Kommentare: I like the interfaces and the tools are fairly intuitive.

Love the keyword finder and site profiler. I use these the most.

Would love to see more videos on customizing and optimizing the use of the tools.

Zbyszek O.
Senior SEO Specialist in Polen

A great tool for SEO and internet marketing professionals

5 letzten Monat Neu

None - I have had no problems using it so far.

Ben T.
Ben T.
Founder in UK
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Good Balance of Value and Functionality

Kommentare: I use Mangools alongside other SEO tools and feel it offers a great balance between cost and functionality. It's always my first port of call when researching keywords. The data is approachable and easy to understand, helped by hover-over "tooltips." As a long term subscriber, I've also been delighted that Mangools has never increased the price I pay despite much more functionality these days.

Good for keyword research and quite easy to use compared with other SEO software suites. Pricing is also more within reach for online startups, as this software is typically quite expensive. SERPWatcher is a useful addition for tracking keywords over the long term.

Occasionally there are timeouts when updating data in SERPChecker. Keyword search volumes are not especially accurate in any of these tools so I always view these with a sceptical eye. LinkMiner doesn't really meet the quality of the rest of the suite, as it's harder to use than the other tools and the data it gives isn't especially useful.

Saumil P.
Founder in Indien

Our most used keyword research tool

Kommentare: Been very satisfied with the tool. They definitely have their interface done right and I have a feeling that it'll get better from here on. The are well priced at the moment and I hope they keep it that way because its good value for money. If adding an entire suite of products means steeper prices we'd have to let them go which won't be ideal.

The ease of use and the overall UX. There is something about this tool that is so beautifully built that even when I have access to multiple keyword research tools, I keep coming back to using this one. The quality of their data is also very good and their interface is second to none. I also really like their rank tracker tool and use it to easily keep a track of multiple projects. The dashboard view gives a quick overview of the overall ranking trend and that is very empowering when you can view dozens of clients at the same time.

They have come up with an entire suite of SEO tools now, but somehow I don't use the others a lot. I like their site profiler but they are slightly behind on how everything plays together perfectly. I see a lot of things done right but right now I don't use them like how I would use SEMRush or other such tool that gives an overall SEO experience.

Arjunsinh C.
Arjunsinh C.
SEO Manager in Indien

SEO Made Easy - All in one SEO tool

Kommentare: Keyword research and link building made easy. Even for beginner, its easy to learn and reverse engineer the competitor link tactics at just a click.

Best tool for anyone who is looking to move fast in the field of SEO. Keyword research, discovering the competitor keywords, rank tracking, finding powerful links for your campaign made easy with one click.

There is no such thing that I didn't like about this tool.

Nathan V.
Nathan V.
SEO Specialist in Niederlande

Limited, but good for basic SEO

Kommentare: Mangools have been developing new tools and giving some nice data, which is good. I don't really trust the keyword volumes to be honest, as they seem to use the volumes from Google's Keyword Planner, which adds up the numbers for plural and singular as well as some synonyms. So you'd see the same volume for both keywords which is actually both added up. That's not very useful if you really need granular data. But that's what you pay for IMO. Get a big SEO Suite like Moz, Ahrefs of SEMRush if you need the best data.

Okay, so all tools in the Mangools SEO Suite work quite intuitively, which is what we like, don't we? And it's relatively cheap, considering the big SEO Suites charge at least $ 99 per month and you can get a year of Mangools for about one third of the price. "I like", as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would say.

Listen, I'm an SEO and I need the best data I can get. Does Mangools provide that? I have to be honest and say "No it doesn't". I get more and better keyword suggestions in Ahrefs, which also finds more keywords that a domain ranks for than Mangools KWFinder does. That's just being fair about the data you get. But it's good as an extra tool for the professionals and it's good enough for people who don't necessarily need the bestest tools for SEO, like solo entrepreneurs and starters.

Fernando O.
Freelancer in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The perfect complement for SEO

Kommentare: It is one of the most useful tools for my work, It is very easy to use and offers accurate information.

It is a tool that cannot be missed when making a keyword research, Comparing the results and the data obtained, it is one of the most accurate tools.

So far, none have been detected, personally it is a tool that performs its function extraordinarily.

Mubin S.
SEO Executive in Indien

One of the must have tools for SEO

Kommentare: Great package of tools, each tool is align with specific need.

The have separate tool for each of your need which makes it easy for users. The data provided is highly accurate and reliable.

The Keyword finder tool needs improvement as sometimes a vast difference is observed in search volume compared to other tools

Antwort von Mangools

Hey Mubin! Thank you for your nice feedback! Much appreciated. When it comes to search volumes: Each keyword tool has its own way of collecting, aggregating, and manipulating data - Google data, clickstream, external tools, etc. Moreover, many tools group variations of search terms into one. Generally, we don't do this. Instead, we serve you the exact search volume data for every single close variant of a keyword. :)

Stephen S.
Bau, Selbstständig

The Best And Most Accurate SERPs

Kommentare: I can get the right data fast and summarized immediately using Mangools. I wouldn't be where I am today without Mangools solving a lot of the problems I faced with managing an SEO company.

There's no other software on the market that can compete with the quality and price of Mangools products. I've been using it for a year now and it's provided the exact data I need to provide the best service to my clients.

Tutorials on how to sync the API to Google Sheets is the only issue I'm working to solve.

Andres C.
Marketing Specialist in Panama

Deep dive in SEO with Mangools

Kommentare: Mangools provides SEO data down to the city level - which is quite impressing. They feed their data from Majestic API (according to their customer service), and it's updated constantly. Overall, our team has found the tool very useful.

Mangools lets you have a snapshot of keyword ranking and analysis in the same tool at a much lower cost that other tools like SEMRush or AHRefs

The agency plan provides 10 "simultaneous" logins with the same username and password. For the size of our team this poses certain risks since we can't control who does what with the same login.

Cliff D.
Cliff D.
Digital marketing manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great keyword research tool for entry-level small business

Kommentare: my overall experience was very good. I like the ease-of-use. I liked how quickly you could get things done and make key word lists. I liked how you could navigate through the various features in the software.

This keyword research tool was very easy to use. A person could almost pick it up and get right in and perform some quality research inside of 10 or 15 minutes. I especially like how they keep building it out and adding features throughout the year.

Some of the keyword metrics seem to be off when compared to more higher-priced products out there. There are also plenty of times when there were certain keyword phrases that the system would not show results for. It may have been a Google block however.

Sumanta B.
Sumanta B.
Assistant Department Maneger in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Keyword Planner I have used just buy Chrome Extension

Kommentare: When I was using different tools for SEO there's something I was missing and in Kwfinder make it easy to get my job done. My boss always need good results but it's very difficult to get results. So now our website ranking better than before with some easy tools like Mangools Kwfinder and LinkMiner

Mangools Kwfinder gives me an idea for top search keywords on Google. It's automatically appear the question which is ranking on Google. And I love to use Chrome Extension, Because in one click it shows everything.

I'm getting confuse some time to login to different domain like, Kwfinder, SERPChecker, LinkMiner.

David T.
Founder in USA

Our Daily Go To

I cannot imagine a world where data was not accurate. Mangools delivers time after time. Some other software providers are far more expensive and do not deliver the results in a timely fashion. I do not want to wonder if the results are accurate. You cannot determine market or competitor analysis based on inaccurate data. Mangools ROCKS!

Absolutely no cons here. If I ever find one I would be amazed

Nik D.
Owner and CEO in USA

An essential tool for SEOs

Kommentare: Planning a keyword strategy is so easy now with KWFinder and the other tools in the Mangools stack like SERPChecker.

KWFinder is key to any SEO's digital toolbelt. When creating your keyword strategy, you can punch in all keywords you want to rank for, see the competition, and see all related keywords all in a single page. On top of that, they assign difficulty scores for each keyword, so you will have a sense for how difficult it will be for your site to rank for that keyword. You can also filter by region, language, search volume, PPC competition, average CPC, certain keywords, number of words (if you want to go longtail or not), keyword difficulty, and even keywords to exclude. Lastly, the price is unbeatable if you pay yearly.

Their LinkMiner isn't quite as accurate as, say aHrefs in picking up backlinks on the sites that I checked. I understand that it's new, and it will be something I'm sure they'll work hard to tweak in the near future.

Barbara L.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Just starting membership

Kommentare: Using it to pick the right starting word for my products. Popularity and over and under searched matters.

It gives me an idea of what's popular and over used

The price. I could see it being worth about 19.99 per month to use so I probably will cancel soon. The software is great. Not sure why I can get 2 results for the same word. Right next to each other. So which do I trust?

CEO in Chile

Great for keyword tracking

Kommentare: Great SEO tool, highly recommend it.

Keyword tracking is very to get set up and works great.

Customer support could be more involved.

Antwort von Mangools

Hi, thanks a lot for the review. Could you please share more information about "Customer support could be more involved" ? We'll be happy to improve :) Thanks!

Founder in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good SEO Suite For Small Business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good SEO suite for content planning, keyword research, market intelligence.

Excellent value relative to other SEO suites. Limits (e.g. number of searches, size of lists) are way more than adequate for a reasonably sized brand.

Hard to say - we are not power users. Maybe some of the "what geography" are these results showing info could be better highlighted?