Vendasta Platform Bewertungen

von Vendasta Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über Vendasta Platform

A white-label platform for companies who provide digital solutions to SMBs.

Erfahre mehr über Vendasta Platform

Simon P.
COO
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"World Class Technology"

Kommentare: World-Class Technology. Our agency is proud to be a longstanding partner of over 6+ years. We appreciate the communication and level of service that Partner Development Manager's like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has brought forth. We look forward to many more years of growth together ! Bravo to the whole team over there.

Vorteile: New elements being bolted on monthly. Easy to understand, great reporting and proof of performance.

Nachteile: Can't wait for the multi location piece to become stronger.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Chris C.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"A great solution for agency that are looking to provide white label services to their clients."

Kommentare: Easy to use for both the agency and its clients. A great option for an agency that is looking to provide value to clients at scale.

Vorteile: The Vendasta reputation management service stack is a great one. It provides an all in one dashboard that can be white labeled and that is perfect for agencies that are looking to scale. I think having the listing products, review generation tools, and social posting software all in one central place is a huge benefit and selling point of this software.

Nachteile: The costs can add up quickly, so it is important to make sure that your margins can support the overhead. While there is definitely value in everything that is provided within the Vendasta dashboard, this can easily turn into one of an agency's most expensive outsourced costs.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind review of Vendasta! We aim to provide our partners with everything needed to delight and retain SMB clients. Your tip on margins is very well-put! We're always eager to jump on the line and ensure that the services you have are what you expect. Don't hesitate to connect with our support team to review your billing and learn more about how we can help you scale. You can find resources here, including contact information: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us

• Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Alex K.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Rip Off - stay away from this platform "

Kommentare: I still can’t believe their management let people get conned into their program. There is no kind of guarantee as they don’t take responsibility for their vendors. They have no kind of cancellation policy and will keep billing you way after you don’t even want to do business with them because there is no actual benefit to the platform. They are a platform of middle men with no backbone or customer experience. Don’t be a sucker entrepreneur in thinking this company will actually help you grow your business, cause it won’t. You might as well give away your atm pin code and card number and go work in a cubicle sales job. They sell a wanna be scalable marketing solution but it’s just a money pit with no return. Go find the best rated seller on Fiverr or People per hour. You won’t be stuck into a contract, lose money, lose clients and be a slave to your vendor middleman partner.

Vorteile: Seemed like cool people but really they don’t care about what’s best for the customer.

Nachteile: They’re lack of empathy to their customers. They don’t care about whether or not their products work or do anything for you. Half of their products don’t actually do anything for you and you wind up paying to work for them. They will waste your money, effort, time and drain you before thinking twice about helping your business grow. Their sales reps work out of their houses.

Hi Alex,

We're very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us, and would like to address your concerns. We care deeply about our customers and their success. In fact, we call it a partnership because we recognize that your success is something we share in and celebrate. We're eager to learn from your experience so that we can make things right. Please email community@vendasta.com and we'll connect within the day.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Britney M.
Web Content Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Flawed and glitchy"

Kommentare: I'm split 50/50, but I mostly think that's because I'm not familiar with any other software out there. Yes, it does help speed up the process for social media posting and reputation management, but the problems you run into after using the platform so much are frustrating.

Vorteile: If you have a problem, customer service is quick and helpful.
I like being able to respond to reviews from different platforms in one place.

Nachteile: Problems integrating Instagram accounts, differences between Google review numbers on the platform versus on the Google listing, delays in alerts for reviews, having to constantly reconnect social accounts, having to manually go into DealerRater to respond to their reviews.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Digital Project Manager/Services Specialist
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"White Label Reputation Management"

Kommentare: single dashboard for managing multiple clients reviews and listings

Vorteile: Great for white labeling your reputation management work for clients. Simplifies all reviews into one feed. I like that you can set up your clients to receive review notifications

Nachteile: A little clunky. Doesnt always pull in correct info and you have to manually reply to a review site

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Alyssa V.
Social Media Lead
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2018

"Not very Streamlined"

Vorteile: It was easy to separate different clients and it was good value for money.

Nachteile: Nothing was easy. I've since switched to other automation programs that save me so much time.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Sara S.
Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Not a great experience."

Kommentare: Thumbs down.

Vorteile: This was the first company I came across that offered multiple services under a single white label umbrella.

Nachteile: The onboarding and monthly fees were much too high for what was provided. Training has improved, but wasn't great. The platform & interface weren't intuitive. The worst part was the customer service, though. I had a very negative experience when leaving the platform after fulfilling my 1 year contract. They tried to lock me into a longer contract based on when I downgraded levels of service (buyer beware). I had to actually provide the documentation that those were NOT the terms I'd agreed to after a prolonged hassle. I was treated rudely. I never received an apology or effort to make it right. They were more interested in nickel and dime-ing me than looking at my experience as a (too-highly) paying customer. There are now other solutions out there that are a 180 in price, platform functionality and customer service.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Ahmed O.
Director of Business development
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Awesome for anyone wanting to start or boost their marketing agency"

Kommentare: Automation. You can white and grey label a bunch of different services, you sell them, then send the off to the companies who will do all the legwork. It also has a built in CRM and email marketing system.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and utilize to make a lot of money selling digital marketing services and applicatoins.

Nachteile: The quality of the services can be subpar.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for the kind review of Vendasta! It makes us so happy to hear that the software and partnerships we work so hard on are paying off on the other end. We're looking forward to helping you scale your agency long into the future. Please email community@vendasta.com if you have any additional feedback for us! We're happy to pass any critiques along to our team.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Josef W.
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2020

"Avoid"

Kommentare: If you want to build a genuine business & take it seriously, avoid this service. It’s built to capitalise on lazy business at the expense of your clients satisfaction & your own scale. I don’t know how they do business in Canada but in the UK, you won’t get away with outsourcing to Vendasta.

Vorteile: The client portal is a good idea & the overall concept is strong.

Nachteile: Poorly executed, lazy mans business model. You will have no scale, the content will be generic. In a hugely saturated industry, you will simply not stand a chance putting your eggs into this basket.

von Vendasta Technologies an 2.3.2020

Hi Josef,

We're troubled to hear that our solutions didn't work for you. There are a lot of great opportunities to customize prescriptive, automated campaigns, find leads, capitalize on opportunities when the time is right, and super-serve customers through it all. Something must have gone wrong in the way the Vendasta experience unfolded for you. We want to fix it. Would it be possible to connect directly to find out more about your concerns? Please email community@vendasta.com. It's a bit generic, yes, but it does go to the right people who can get back to you quickly!

• Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Brittany S.
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"Poor sales and customer service"

Kommentare: The sales process was terrible and the customer service was even worse. Due to lack of communication from the sales person, I ended up with a bunch of random charges for sample products. When I brought this to his attention, he said he could provide me with free "Snapshot" reports, which were valuable, I really liked using these reports. But he could only do that if I signed up for a high-level package. After 3 weeks of learning, assessing my business plan and process, and deciding the higher package wasn't a good fit at the time, he couldn't credit me because I didn't go with that package. I went to customer service to get a refund, and they basically told me too bad. Such a joke.

Vorteile: Products could add value for clients. Seemed like a great way to white-label agency services.

Nachteile: Somewhat confusing to use and implement.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Matthew K.
Sales Support
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2016

"Vendasta, an automation lifesaver"

Kommentare: We started using Vendasta on a trial basis a few months ago at work. I have to say I am very impressed with the intuition and automation of the application. I would recommend this software to anyone who is looking for a simple to use yet smart marketing tool.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity and automation

Nachteile: Sometimes the updates are sent too frequently but this can be changed

• Bewertet am 29.11.2016