Über Vendasta

Eine White-Label-Plattform für Unternehmen, die KMU digitale Lösungen anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über Vendasta

If i open few tabs they don't work and i will receive errors. The emoji section is very slow.

Bewertungen zu Vendasta

Vendasta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vendasta bereits verwendet?

Ann
Ann

Great Onboarding and Continued Support

Kommentare: The service and support is great! I never go without an answer or helping hands. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Helps me keep my business organized and gives me ways for customers to make immediate purchases. Provides me with a competitive edge.

The only thing I would wish for is a Zapier integration.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for the kind words Ann! We are always here to assist with any questions you have as your success is our success!

Francois
Francois
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the fact that all tools are in one place. Unparalleled.

Kommentare: Fantastic. I don't know of a better platform. There are a few things I would love to see improved, but overall the experience is as close to perfect as I'm going to find. And I have hope they will improve on those last issues.

We’ve been using Vendasta for over a year and we absolutely love it. It is the perfect solution for a digital marketing agency. Also a perfect solution for many other industries now that I think about it. The fact that all tools are in one place. Unparalleled. And many aspects of the system are customizable and fully white label.One of the most significant benefits in using Vendasta has been the dedicated support from our Vendasta account manager,[sensitive content hidden]. We have been meeting every single week for over a year to go over every possible business opportunity and help guide us in the right direction. He is always there to support us and our unique marketing needs. I would give Vendasta and [sensitive content hidden] 11 stars out of 10 stars, if I could.Thank you Vendasta, and thank you [sensitive content hidden]!!

Too many add-ons that should be included in the base price. Integrations and reporting should be more customizable.

Jacob
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta drops the ball on every. single. promise.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vendasta has been horrendous. I do not recommend the platform to anyone. They offered me 6 months of their Teams subscription ($499/month or $3,000 value) after I left my negative review. Do with that information what you will.

I no longer feel comfortable endorsing any of the features Vendasta has to offer. At least their SEO vendors have been able to fulfill on their jobs and get my clients on page one, which has made the platform almost pay for itself. Nevermind all the headaches I've suffered as a result.

Vendasta promises to do a lot of things: marketing automation, white label, CRM, and task manager. It does NONE of those things. Vendasta is a marketing automation platform that doesn't automate much. Today, I was just told that I can't embed their meeting booking tool directly into my webpages with HTML and I can't automatically import leads from my native contact forms (Elementor) into their email marketing software. Now, I will have to pay for Mailchimp and Calendly on top of Vendasta to perform the same basic tasks. If I had GoHighLevel, this would not be a problem. I strongly encourage you to check out GoHighLevel. From what I've heard from my mentors, it seems to be the software of choice for marketing automation. As for their "white label" features; run FAST in the opposite direction. Both of my experiences hiring their "white glove" team were horrendous; they spent $1,150 to produce $75 in revenue for my client. The next month, I spent $500 to produce $2,775 for them managing their Google Ads on my own. Their "social media posts" went against every single instruction I gave them on our launch call. Thank god that one was a trial run on one of my own accounts; the posts (stock photos with cookie cutter captions) were so bad it would have greatly embarrassed me to deliver them to a client. Nobody should ever pay for Vendasta. I write these reviews so that their sales team can't swindle future agency owners, small and large, like they swindled me. I will not stop

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

It's disappointing to read this review, Jake. We were hoping to help resolve your frustrations after we chatted last, but there's still work to do! We have all of the relevant teams involved in the discussion. Since your initial concerns were raised, we implemented an additional step in our services delivery process to ensure we can produce effective ad copy. There's a lot to catch up on. Our Chief Customer Officer George Leith has been notified and is going to book a call with you after carefully reviewing your feedback. His number is 306-715-4664, or you can reach out to george@vendasta.com if you don't hear from him within a few business days. We have thousands of satisfied partners who have been able to scale their businesses successfully. We wish we could have been a fit for you too.

Chandler
Chandler
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only platform you need to scale your digital marketing agency

Kommentare: I recommend it to any every agency, marketing consultant, and side-hustler.

It gives you access to the top digital marketing companies in the world. Now I don't have to try and find/hire employees because Vendasta gives me access to experts all in one place.

It is robust. It does take some time learning and figuring out how to exactly implement it.

Diane

Why I Partnered with Vendasta

Ease of use, Marketing materials and the access to product experts and training on products.

There is always room for improvement for and product and service you provide. What I like most with Vendasta is that they listen to their partners and they are quick to make changes and updates to their products and services to meet their partners needs.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the review Diane. We love helping our partners grow their business and very pleased we have been able to add value to your strategy.

Trey
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Solution For Expansion!

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has absolutely changed my business. I am forever thankful for them!! The support here is first-class!!

The leveraging of automation and systems for our business. Being able to plug right into their processes for fulfillment. Great room for growth and expansion for us!

That I am not utilizing it to the fullest or larger because this has made my life much easier!

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for the review Trey! We are thrilled you are finding success with our platform!

Fern
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superior software and Marketing Services Support

Kommentare: Our agency is absolutely thrilled with Vendasta. It has enabled us to expand our services, increase our capacity and help more people succeed online. Providing the software solutions our clients need to thrive is extremely important to us, we are grateful for our partnership.

The software support that Vendasta provide is what really makes the difference for our team.

Their software helps me support my clients and community.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you very much for the five-star review, Fern. We're proud to serve your business!

Brian
Founder in USA

The Best

Kommentare: Incredible company!

Vendasta provides you with all of the resources you'd have if you had 300 people on your staff. They are smart and solution focused with top tier support all along the way.

There is a great deal of software to use and you have to invest some time getting past the learning curve.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

We pride ourselves on helping our clients grow their businesses while supporting them along the way! We understand that there is a learning curve but we are dedicated to helping each client at every step!

Daniel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than Expected

Kommentare: My experience with Vendasta is better than expected in all aspects.

I enjoy the ease of use of the main system and the can-do attitude of the Vendasta staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have gone above and beyond to make working with Vendasta a dream come true.

Compared to other systems.... nothing is wrong with this system. Nothing but upside.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the kind words Daniel! We are happy to hear that our team is going above and beyond for you. We pride ourselves on helping our partners succeed and grow their businesses.

Great tools

A wide variety of products and services to help clients achieve their goals.

Managing the store that clients can see upon login can be a little difficult. Creating products and packages can be a little clunky.

Shells
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Platform. Allowed me to scale without major investment.

Kommentare: Marketing moves fast and as a marketing consultant, I have felt under huge pressure to be an expert in every field in order to deliver fully integrated campaigns. With Vendasta, I can deliver my strategies with the help of a highly specialised team of experts and have total confidence that my clients are getting both what they need and expect and within a pre-agreed budget, allowing me to focus my expertise where it is most useful. Secondly, having an impartial, second pair of eyes on the business, helping me to grow and win business has been far more valuable than I could have realised. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
provides a huge amount of value in terms of helping me to shape out projects, approach potential customers and put my best self forward, while also being a great cheerleader, supporter and, when needed, challenger! Having access to the Vendasta team, fronted by a trusted account handler to guide you through it all is truly one of their greatest achievements. We are launching a new revenue stream for the business this year, and it's entirely down Vendasta's team and services.

As a marketer and small business owner, it can be hard to digitise effectively. Vendasta has done the hard work for me by identifying a range of tools and suppliers that suit my business needs and integrating them on a fantastic online portal that I am proud to share with my clients. The online store function makes it easy to create clear products and I really value the input and inspiration of my [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. His solutions-orientated approach and wealth of experience really show and his passion for Vendasta is infectious. He has helped me to identify and utilise Vendasta tools and services to add an entirely new revenue stream to my business. Everyone I have dealt with at Vendasta has been top of their game and I look forward to working with them all more.

One of the main draws with Vendastas is the one-login dashboard and while Vendasta has some partners I work with already, the API's to integrate existing accounts don't exist yet, meaning I have had to either create secondary accounts or live with additional logins which somewhat defeats the point. Also, the lack of ability to add funds or pay for entire projects in advance, makes it challenging to manage project budgets.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Shells, we sure do appreciate your partnership. We'll be glad to pass this along to the relevant development teams as well as your PDM. This is such a valuable contribution to our growth in serving you!

Elsie
CEO, Master Business Builder & BizConcierge in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software on the way up with great Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall adding the capabilities of a full marketing firm to my business ha been a learning experience and I am excited to grow with the partnership of Vendasta.

The overall purpose is excellent. The idea of being able to provide my clients 1 place to log into manage their marketing in collaborations with us, the team that actually does it is great! Looks very professional, very clean and simple to white label. I love the pre-done product pages, the available independent training and resource centre and of course being a Canadian the fact that it is a Canadian company!. My Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best. He is always available and connects me with whomever I need in their company to get to the results I want. A great way transition your company from the micro stage / solopreneur to handling larger clients and multiples.

Although the product is pretty awesome, I definitely feel there are a few areas available for improvement. (Which I know some are already in the works) 1-Proposal directly from the app to our clients 2-better streamlined visibility in seeing, wholesale vs retail and then your own pricing 3-ABility to customize the dashboard for our clients a bit more (Add a quick reference section that I can add fave links for my clients and another section for my clients to add their own favourites) So it truly becomes a SSO...one place to log in 4-Integrate email and tasks for my clients

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for the shout out Elsie! We love that you are loving the pre-done product pages and the independent training. We are always adding new courses but if you need us please reach out as we are always happy to help!

Jamey
Project Lead in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company with even better people and service!

They offer a wide range of business services that can all work together to offer a client a complete solution. They consistent add new and compelling services as well. To top it all off, the people that support it all are all experts in their fields and are always available to lend a hand when you need it. Can't say enough good things about these guys!

The only thing I can really say that might be something I dislike, is the response time for issues and problems can take a little longer than I'd like. I understand that as a growing company that this is to be expected. It's really the only issue that I have. The software itself though, works as advertised. There are some features that are limited, but hopefully this can be addressed in the future as this team does listen to customer feedback.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for the kind words Jamey! We are thrilled you are finding our platform to be so successful for your business! We always say when our partners are successful we are successful! As for the response times, please bring that up next time you contact us for support as we don't want anyone waiting around for us!

EJ
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business

Kommentare: The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Christepher
Bau, Selbstständig

I went from an F to an A on my online presence!

Kommentare: I'm able to use the software to build an online presence without having to hire an expensive company to do it for me. I can see exactly how my business listings are improving with my business executive reporting I get from Vendast.

The software is very user friendly. I was able to go to one location to set up my company profile. Once it was all set up correctly, I was able to shoot it out to all online directories and have it corrected with ease!

The only con is that they don't give it away for free. Oh well I guess they need to make money too. I'm honestly very happy with everything including the cost.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

We are thrilled that you are finding our platform easy to use and efficient for your business. We'd love to give it away for free but we need to pay our awesome team for all their hardwork!!

Scott
CFO in USA

Mobile Connect Systems Review of Vendasta

Kommentare: My partner and love the products.

Having all the products under one roof is great. The pricing works and makes it easy to sell.

There is confusion when there are more than one product doing the same thing. It would be great to see a compare between them I why I would recommend one over the other. Other than by price only. A one dashboard page would be great with all of the products in one place. Social, Reputation / Listing and Customer Voice, plus others in one dashboard. The executive report does it once a week but there should be the same view live. Would also like more videos on the products to demo them to clients. More Sales sheets too.

Britney
Web Content Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flawed and glitchy

Kommentare: I'm split 50/50, but I mostly think that's because I'm not familiar with any other software out there. Yes, it does help speed up the process for social media posting and reputation management, but the problems you run into after using the platform so much are frustrating.

If you have a problem, customer service is quick and helpful. I like being able to respond to reviews from different platforms in one place.

Problems integrating Instagram accounts, differences between Google review numbers on the platform versus on the Google listing, delays in alerts for reviews, having to constantly reconnect social accounts, having to manually go into DealerRater to respond to their reviews.

Peter
Director in UK
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta is the turnkey solution for starters in Digital Marketing.

Kommentare: I still find new functionalities every day and I am looking forward to discover more.

Vendasta is very easy to use and if you are a small user you can grow with it, step by step. A full pallet of products is available from day one, and the sales and marketing tools are first class.

You need to spend some to find all the functionalities, so not 100 % adapted for starters.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Peter, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and kind review. We're continually evaluating our user experience to ensure we're delivering value fast. We look forward to delivering new and improved functionalities to you every week!

Richard
Sales Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been invaluable to get the business partnered with Vendasta, lov

Kommentare: Partnering with Vendasta has stepped the services the business can offer without relying on a 3rd party that would tie the Client up for 12 months, regardless of the results.

The ability to offer tailored solutions to help my Clients grow their business.

Just the time it takes, when time is so limited, need that 25 hour day haha.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

What we wouldn't give to be able to deliver you that extra hour! We hope that by helping remove the toil, you'll be able to scale even faster. Best of luck in all your growth!

Paul
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta offers an almost overwhelming supply of services

Kommentare: The main reason we went with Vendasta centers on the variety of business services delivered by specialists. We merely need to offer these services to customers and prospects without being overly concerned with fulfillment. Our business can now be more customer-focused rather than service-focused.

Personal services, whether delivered by phone, chat or email, is always fast, helpful, and on-point

The CRM, though robust, is also somewhat cumbersome.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

We're here to help you serve your customers more effectively and it appears we've hit the mark. Thank you for the kind review, Paul!

Dennis
Chief Operating Partner in USA

What can I say…

Kommentare: Exceptional!
Hands down the best software & support on the market today!

The overall ‘Ease of use’ is what I love about the system.

Automated upswell opportunities within the software. Recommendations …automated within the software.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Vendasta. We're so happy to hear the platform is meeting your needs!

Prashant
Entrepreneur in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta is a great project management and CRM management tool for digital marketing

I loved how sales could filter in and be broken into projects that were split across multiple teams who then could complete the project and pass them onto our billing team. It was the solution we needed to bring it all together

The software can be quite complex and we needed weekly calls with Vendasta to ensure that it worked the way we wanted it to

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the balanced review, Prashant. We understand it's a lot to take in at the start! We've produced several helpful resources to assist with those early days, such as the Conquer Local podcast, community, and academy. We hope you've overcome the learning curve, and wish you the best of luck!

Mike

Great platform for any Digital Agency

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good. The product support has been awesome.

We have been using Vendasta for almost one year. It's a terrific platform that gives our agency a wide range of services to choose from at very affordable prices. The roll out and marketing support for each product is very good and helps greatly in the sales process.

The set up cost, while not cost prohibitive, took quite a while to recapture.

Marcus
Marketing consultant in Kanada

Vendasta is amazing

Kommentare: I think it's a great opportunity to have a company like Vendasta to help our local community Expecially in time of needs

The fact that there are so many digital solutions

It's overwhelming at first but once you're through with the leanings curve it's well worth it

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the feedback! We understand that it can feel overwhelming when you first start on our platform. Please use our support team to get you onboarded and of course anytime you need assistance!

George
President in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform

Kommentare: Excellent!

A lot of functionality. Able to handle many tasks and clients inside of one interface.

Learning curve. Limited product experts. Difficulty finding a consultant to help me learn the products and how to properly use them.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for your review, George! The platform is definitely designed to handle considerable client lists and we look forward to helping your business grow.