Über Vendasta

Eine White-Label-Plattform für Unternehmen, die KMU digitale Lösungen anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über Vendasta

Very easy to use and utilize to make a lot of money selling digital marketing services and applicatoins.

If i open few tabs they don't work and i will receive errors. The emoji section is very slow.

Bewertungen zu Vendasta

Vendasta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 158 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vendasta bereits verwendet?

Ann
Ann

Great Onboarding and Continued Support

Kommentare: The service and support is great! I never go without an answer or helping hands. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Helps me keep my business organized and gives me ways for customers to make immediate purchases. Provides me with a competitive edge.

The only thing I would wish for is a Zapier integration.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for the kind words Ann! We are always here to assist with any questions you have as your success is our success!

Francois
Francois
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the fact that all tools are in one place. Unparalleled.

Kommentare: Fantastic. I don't know of a better platform. There are a few things I would love to see improved, but overall the experience is as close to perfect as I'm going to find. And I have hope they will improve on those last issues.

We’ve been using Vendasta for over a year and we absolutely love it. It is the perfect solution for a digital marketing agency. Also a perfect solution for many other industries now that I think about it. The fact that all tools are in one place. Unparalleled. And many aspects of the system are customizable and fully white label.One of the most significant benefits in using Vendasta has been the dedicated support from our Vendasta account manager,[sensitive content hidden]. We have been meeting every single week for over a year to go over every possible business opportunity and help guide us in the right direction. He is always there to support us and our unique marketing needs. I would give Vendasta and [sensitive content hidden] 11 stars out of 10 stars, if I could.Thank you Vendasta, and thank you [sensitive content hidden]!!

Too many add-ons that should be included in the base price. Integrations and reporting should be more customizable.

Burhan
Burhan
Ceo in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have a Love-Hate relationship with Vendasta. It saves me time but also delays me a lot of time

Kommentare: Every day I will run into a platform issue, which delays my work by hours, days, and sometimes weeks. This affects our ability to get results in a timely manner and now we have to apologize to our clients for delays. Sometimes I would have a day filled with tasks and cannot waste any time, but of course, a task that should take 3 minutes on Vendasta ends up running into software issues, you try to fix it and get nothing, so then you call support (some minimum wage employee that reads off a script) well, of course, they tell you they can’t fix it and will need to “investigate” so they tell you will get back to you soon (no timeline). Now they may get back to you the next day or in 3 months (yes it has happened before). Now that whole process, which was supposed to take 3 minutes has now taken 1 hour. Now imagine for every 1 hour you spend on the platform you run into a similar issue. Think about how much time you're going to waste trying to fix it and contacting support. This eventually affects the rest of your day's schedule and now you have to rearrange your tasks. This happens to me every single time I log into vendasta. They have the worst website developers I assume. Because their platform is slow, terribly coded, and causes many delays, it has made it hard for me to train my clients how to use it and also made it hard for me to get anything done that I just decide to avoid​

The website is useful​ for agency owners looking to outsource work, it is reliable, and has price tiers​ for any size agency.

As soon as Vendasta​ fixes their website I will delete this review. If review is still here it means nothing much has changed. WHERE DO I BEGIN? I’m writing this review after reaching my breakpoint and patience for Vendasta (1 year and 4 months of holding in all my complaints) I rarely​ ever write negative reviews because the world already has enough of that so I try to only write when I have a great experience, but I think when you pass a certain level of disappointment because the heads of the company are probably beyond persuading to make some changes, you're left to try everything you can in hopes for one the CXO's to get off their high horse and start caring about their consumers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was asked, are corporate companies giving enough attention to innovation to their product or service and he replied by saying no because most businesses are run by MBA's. He goes on to say how MBAs only work to please the shareholders and not the consumers and all they do is sit in meetings all day. Here is the link to that video for anyone curious: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] It seems like Vendasta is having a similar issue, no innovation or attention is going into their platform. it seems like they don't care about their consumers' experience at all. As a business owner who has spent tens of thousands of dollars with Vendasta in the last year, I feel that I'm not getting an equal amount of value back. (continued​ in next paragraph)

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Hi Burhan, we're very sorry to hear you've had a difficult time with the platform. Our partners are typically able to reduce toil with our software, so it's disappointing to hear you haven't had that experience. Let's get to the bottom of this and see if we can't turn this 'love-hate' into a 'love-love' relationship. Our Chief Customer Officer George Leith is going to be reaching out to you this hour. If he misses you, please contact him directly at george@vendasta.com or 1-306-715-4664.

Kelly
Onboarding Support in Philippinen

Customer Support Rockstar

Kommentare: This product is not only incredibly user-friendly but also boasts an intuitive design that makes it a breeze to use. Its performance and reliability are unmatched, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking to enhance their experience. Beyond its ease of use, it's a fantastic option to recommend to others. Whether for professional use or personal enjoyment, its top-notch features and seamless functionality make it a standout choice that you'll be eager to suggest to friends, family, and colleagues alike.

No email address provided in the sales info.

Diane

Why I Partnered with Vendasta

Ease of use, Marketing materials and the access to product experts and training on products.

There is always room for improvement for and product and service you provide. What I like most with Vendasta is that they listen to their partners and they are quick to make changes and updates to their products and services to meet their partners needs.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the review Diane. We love helping our partners grow their business and very pleased we have been able to add value to your strategy.

Trey
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Solution For Expansion!

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has absolutely changed my business. I am forever thankful for them!! The support here is first-class!!

The leveraging of automation and systems for our business. Being able to plug right into their processes for fulfillment. Great room for growth and expansion for us!

That I am not utilizing it to the fullest or larger because this has made my life much easier!

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for the review Trey! We are thrilled you are finding success with our platform!

Fern
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superior software and Marketing Services Support

Kommentare: Our agency is absolutely thrilled with Vendasta. It has enabled us to expand our services, increase our capacity and help more people succeed online. Providing the software solutions our clients need to thrive is extremely important to us, we are grateful for our partnership.

The software support that Vendasta provide is what really makes the difference for our team.

Their software helps me support my clients and community.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you very much for the five-star review, Fern. We're proud to serve your business!

Brian
Founder in USA

The Best

Kommentare: Incredible company!

Vendasta provides you with all of the resources you'd have if you had 300 people on your staff. They are smart and solution focused with top tier support all along the way.

There is a great deal of software to use and you have to invest some time getting past the learning curve.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

We pride ourselves on helping our clients grow their businesses while supporting them along the way! We understand that there is a learning curve but we are dedicated to helping each client at every step!

Daniel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than Expected

Kommentare: My experience with Vendasta is better than expected in all aspects.

I enjoy the ease of use of the main system and the can-do attitude of the Vendasta staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have gone above and beyond to make working with Vendasta a dream come true.

Compared to other systems.... nothing is wrong with this system. Nothing but upside.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the kind words Daniel! We are happy to hear that our team is going above and beyond for you. We pride ourselves on helping our partners succeed and grow their businesses.

Great tools

A wide variety of products and services to help clients achieve their goals.

Managing the store that clients can see upon login can be a little difficult. Creating products and packages can be a little clunky.

Shells
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Platform. Allowed me to scale without major investment.

Kommentare: Marketing moves fast and as a marketing consultant, I have felt under huge pressure to be an expert in every field in order to deliver fully integrated campaigns. With Vendasta, I can deliver my strategies with the help of a highly specialised team of experts and have total confidence that my clients are getting both what they need and expect and within a pre-agreed budget, allowing me to focus my expertise where it is most useful. Secondly, having an impartial, second pair of eyes on the business, helping me to grow and win business has been far more valuable than I could have realised. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
provides a huge amount of value in terms of helping me to shape out projects, approach potential customers and put my best self forward, while also being a great cheerleader, supporter and, when needed, challenger! Having access to the Vendasta team, fronted by a trusted account handler to guide you through it all is truly one of their greatest achievements. We are launching a new revenue stream for the business this year, and it's entirely down Vendasta's team and services.

As a marketer and small business owner, it can be hard to digitise effectively. Vendasta has done the hard work for me by identifying a range of tools and suppliers that suit my business needs and integrating them on a fantastic online portal that I am proud to share with my clients. The online store function makes it easy to create clear products and I really value the input and inspiration of my [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. His solutions-orientated approach and wealth of experience really show and his passion for Vendasta is infectious. He has helped me to identify and utilise Vendasta tools and services to add an entirely new revenue stream to my business. Everyone I have dealt with at Vendasta has been top of their game and I look forward to working with them all more.

One of the main draws with Vendastas is the one-login dashboard and while Vendasta has some partners I work with already, the API's to integrate existing accounts don't exist yet, meaning I have had to either create secondary accounts or live with additional logins which somewhat defeats the point. Also, the lack of ability to add funds or pay for entire projects in advance, makes it challenging to manage project budgets.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Shells, we sure do appreciate your partnership. We'll be glad to pass this along to the relevant development teams as well as your PDM. This is such a valuable contribution to our growth in serving you!

Luis
Director of Success in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta, the white label solution that is worth investing as a user

Kommentare: Positive is what I can say about my experience with Vendasta. I am positive you should try it out, I am positive they can help you, I am positive that as you grow they can help you, I am positive that if you are a solopreneur that you will benefit from the service, but I am also positive that Vendasta often gets things wrong. Offering so much to so many has really limited the technical expertise that I have needed. Yes, they have connections with Google and experts for each area, but offering support that is not techno babble or just pushes you down their pre-built path can be difficult. I am use to stumping my contacts there, but I love everyone none the less because they are great!

Wide selection, ease of access to support and sales manager, also Vendasta has helped me many times when it comes to canceling products and getting a refund. I cannot say how much I value this.

Integrate with some one already! Seriously, adding Active Campaign was great for a sophisticated marketing agency like us, but as an AC user who hates your CRM it would make a world of difference to the automations for an agency like mine if your system was not closed off. I will not ever use the task manager, and while the email campaigns and automations are good enough to hit 7-figures with, they way they operate is not what I am looking for. I see this as limiting Vendastas tools to applying to small agencies or at least ones with out the level of automation that the most innovative marketers are using.

Justin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very streamlined way to scale your agency.

Kommentare: Having a product offering that is well-rounded and possibly unique from my local competitors definitely gives me an edge. Having more tools also helps me become more confident. Highly recommend.

The amount of help, support, resources, and service offerings is the best out there! I mostly use the tools to discover new services to offer and using the sales decks associated with them.

The only downside I can think of is that there is so much to learn that you can get "analysis paralysis" on knowing where to start and what to do next. Having a helpful Partner developer makes all the difference.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review, Justin! Our powerful platform is built with flexibility in mind, and we know that the options and functionalities are a lot to take in. If you're not already involved with our Conquer Local community (conquerlocal.com), we'd encourage you to check it out! In fact, we have a Conquer Local Connect event coming up on June 23, where you can learn more about Vendasta automations and hear from great thought leaders. You can sign up here: https://www.vendasta.com/conquer-local-connect/. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your business!

EJ
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business

Kommentare: The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Penny
Chief Marketing Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best to help you scale your agency

Kommentare: I started this experience anxious in that there was so much to do and I wanted to make sure partnering with Vendasta was the right decision for my agency. I have not been disappointed--the team is ready and willing to take the agency to the next level and will exceed your expectations.

The team at Vendasta (Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]:)) are on top of it, organized, and listen. As a small boutique agency, I tend to go above and beyond for each client and put the marketing needs of the agency itself on the back burner. Not only does Vendasa help provide a dashboard to streamline processes for each client--but also allows me to get back in touch with me own marketing needs. They are gems.

About a year ago I first heard of Vendasta as a scaling platform for small agencies--offering a variety of services to help scale. I was hopeful that one of those services would include an invoicing system of some sort. Since then, they have implemented this software and now it can be easily integrated into each of my clients dashboards. Genius!

Joshua
President in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Vendasta Platform has changed our business and allowed us to scale up

Kommentare: The software is the great, the staff is what sets Vendasta apart from everyone else. They hire great staff that are knowledgeable, very helpful, care about your business and know how to help organizations.

The dashboard with all of the KPIs and reporting for clients. WebsitePro, The multi-brand tool, the integrations with Facebook, Google and Google Analytics.

There is nothing I don't like about this software. I would to see some focus on building on the features they have and adding more features to their products and suite of products.

Darren
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great platform, backed up by high levels of customer service

After spending over a decade working in the digital transformation space and helping launch some of the World's most advanced platforms, it was important I chose the right technology for my business and one that also provided a high level of customer service and account management ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been outstanding) . This scores 10/10 on all fronts and I would recommend this to anyone serious about digital technology.

No cons, but all new software takes time to understand, but the tutorials and support will walk people through the process, if they commit time to learn the functionality.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the shout out Darren! We love hearing from our partners and are so happy that you are so happy! It means a lot that your would recommend us to your peers.

Peter
Director in UK
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta is the turnkey solution for starters in Digital Marketing.

Kommentare: I still find new functionalities every day and I am looking forward to discover more.

Vendasta is very easy to use and if you are a small user you can grow with it, step by step. A full pallet of products is available from day one, and the sales and marketing tools are first class.

You need to spend some to find all the functionalities, so not 100 % adapted for starters.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Peter, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and kind review. We're continually evaluating our user experience to ensure we're delivering value fast. We look forward to delivering new and improved functionalities to you every week!

Emily
Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I work on a team of seven copywriters, not to mention the many people working at SEO in my company that use this product. I'm personally very satisfied with it. Sometimes the product is slow or goes down, but otherwise it's great.

I like the ability to write a post and customize it for each platform. Also enjoy the different pages for scheduled, posted, and drafts.

Would like the ability to add bigger photos and have the program just automatically resize it, rather than have the image just rejected.

Joseph
Sales Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works very well!

Kommentare: Vendasta allows us to add digital marketing products to the radio advertising we sell. This allows us to position ourselves at more of an agency level and opens more doors for us.

It makes it easy for me to impress my clients because it every element of digital marketing into one, easy to use dashboard.

Our biggest challenge was integrating on the finance side, but Vendasta is always working to improve so things are always getting better.

Uzoma
Project Manger in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform for growing business

Kommentare: I like the Vendasta Platform because it opened up multiple levels of opportunity for scaling out marketing offerings.

It is easy to use, and scalable for multiple products and services offered to clients. It also has educational tools and information for growth and improvements.

The limitation on some of the services offered.

Prashant
Entrepreneur in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vendasta is a great project management and CRM management tool for digital marketing

I loved how sales could filter in and be broken into projects that were split across multiple teams who then could complete the project and pass them onto our billing team. It was the solution we needed to bring it all together

The software can be quite complex and we needed weekly calls with Vendasta to ensure that it worked the way we wanted it to

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the balanced review, Prashant. We understand it's a lot to take in at the start! We've produced several helpful resources to assist with those early days, such as the Conquer Local podcast, community, and academy. We hope you've overcome the learning curve, and wish you the best of luck!

Mike

Great platform for any Digital Agency

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good. The product support has been awesome.

We have been using Vendasta for almost one year. It's a terrific platform that gives our agency a wide range of services to choose from at very affordable prices. The roll out and marketing support for each product is very good and helps greatly in the sales process.

The set up cost, while not cost prohibitive, took quite a while to recapture.

Nicole
VP Digital Strategy in USA

A lot of Value, All in One Place

Kommentare: We recently explored using the platform as a marketplace for our clients to manage their own businesses. Previously, we mostly used the platform internally–set up & ran apps on behalf of the client. I think both work well. The team at Vendasta is very helpful and support is quick to troubleshoot if needed.

The social management pro version incorporates all of the social channels most important to our clients so posting is now a breeze. The tracking integrations with Google My Business, Google Analytics, Social Pages and more make viewing online presence quick and easy.

Getting used to how to set things up and where to find things; however, this is pretty much any software. The learning curve is not steep so do be afraid to jump right in. They also have videos for everything part that help guide you.

Seth
Owner in Kanada

Very Impressed!

Kommentare: Vendasta has completely kick started are digital marketing agency from nothing to a full scale marketing agency dealing with over 15 established businesses in are local area in 1 single month. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help in scaling are agency in numerous ways, from giving us valuable sales tactics to answering any and all questions we had! Highly recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and strongly believe we would not have progressed to where we are currently without his help. ~Seth VanDaele
~Cormier Media

I love that the business app has a store integrated into it with case study's and examples!

The invoices sometimes don't work the best but hasn't ruined any deals.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Thank you for the feedback Seth. We are thrilled to know that we were able to assist you in getting your marketing company up and running. Please reach out anytime that you need assistance!