Vendasta Erfahrungen

von Vendasta Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über Vendasta

Eine White-Label-Plattform für Unternehmen, die KMU digitale Lösungen anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über Vendasta

Ann R.
Ann R.
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2021

"Great Onboarding and Continued Support"

Kommentare: The service and support is great! I never go without an answer or helping hands. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Vorteile: Helps me keep my business organized and gives me ways for customers to make immediate purchases. Provides me with a competitive edge.

Nachteile: The only thing I would wish for is a Zapier integration.

von Vendasta Technologies an 19.2.2021

Thanks for the kind words Ann! We are always here to assist with any questions you have as your success is our success!

• Bewertet am 16.2.2021
Diane F.
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2021

"Why I Partnered with Vendasta"

Vorteile: Ease of use, Marketing materials and the access to product experts and training on products.

Nachteile: There is always room for improvement for and product and service you provide. What I like most with Vendasta is that they listen to their partners and they are quick to make changes and updates to their products and services to meet their partners needs.

von Vendasta Technologies an 7.5.2021

Thank you for the review Diane. We love helping our partners grow their business and very pleased we have been able to add value to your strategy.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2021
Peter A.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2021

"Vendasta is the turnkey solution for starters in Digital Marketing."

Kommentare: I still find new functionalities every day and I am looking forward to discover more.

Vorteile: Vendasta is very easy to use and if you are a small user you can grow with it, step by step. A full pallet of products is available from day one, and the sales and marketing tools are first class.

Nachteile: You need to spend some to find all the functionalities, so not 100 % adapted for starters.

von Vendasta Technologies an 29.9.2021

Peter, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and kind review. We're continually evaluating our user experience to ensure we're delivering value fast. We look forward to delivering new and improved functionalities to you every week!

• Bewertet am 25.9.2021
Burhan S.
Burhan S.
Ceo
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2021

"I have a Love-Hate relationship with Vendasta. It saves me time but also delays me a lot of time"

Kommentare: Every day I will run into a platform issue, which delays my work by hours, days, and sometimes weeks. This affects our ability to get results in a timely manner and now we have to apologize to our clients for delays. Sometimes I would have a day filled with tasks and cannot waste any time, but of course, a task that should take 3 minutes on Vendasta ends up running into software issues, you try to fix it and get nothing, so then you call support (some minimum wage employee that reads off a script) well, of course, they tell you they can’t fix it and will need to “investigate” so they tell you will get back to you soon (no timeline). Now they may get back to you the next day or in 3 months (yes it has happened before). Now that whole process, which was supposed to take 3 minutes has now taken 1 hour. Now imagine for every 1 hour you spend on the platform you run into a similar issue. Think about how much time you're going to waste trying to fix it and contacting support. This eventually affects the rest of your day's schedule and now you have to rearrange your tasks. This happens to me every single time I log into vendasta. They have the worst website developers I assume. Because their platform is slow, terribly coded, and causes many delays, it has made it hard for me to train my clients how to use it and also made it hard for me to get anything done that I just decide to avoid​

Vorteile: The website is useful​ for agency owners looking to outsource work, it is reliable, and has price tiers​ for any size agency.

Nachteile: As soon as Vendasta​ fixes their website I will delete this review. If review is still here it means nothing much has changed. WHERE DO I BEGIN? I’m writing this review after reaching my breakpoint and patience for Vendasta (1 year and 4 months of holding in all my complaints) I rarely​ ever write negative reviews because the world already has enough of that so I try to only write when I have a great experience, but I think when you pass a certain level of disappointment because the heads of the company are probably beyond persuading to make some changes, you're left to try everything you can in hopes for one the CXO's to get off their high horse and start caring about their consumers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was asked, are corporate companies giving enough attention to innovation to their product or service and he replied by saying no because most businesses are run by MBA's.
He goes on to say how MBAs only work to please the shareholders and not the consumers and all they do is sit in meetings all day. Here is the link to that video for anyone curious: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
It seems like Vendasta is having a similar issue, no innovation or attention is going into their platform. it seems like they don't care about their consumers' experience at all. As a business owner who has spent tens of thousands of dollars with Vendasta in the last year, I feel that I'm not getting an equal amount of value back.
(continued​ in next paragraph)

von Vendasta Technologies an 23.3.2021

Hi Burhan, we're very sorry to hear you've had a difficult time with the platform. Our partners are typically able to reduce toil with our software, so it's disappointing to hear you haven't had that experience. Let's get to the bottom of this and see if we can't turn this 'love-hate' into a 'love-love' relationship. Our Chief Customer Officer George Leith is going to be reaching out to you this hour. If he misses you, please contact him directly at george@vendasta.com or 1-306-715-4664.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2021
Dennis B.
Chief Operating Partner
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2021

"What can I say…"

Kommentare: Exceptional!
Hands down the best software & support on the market today!

Vorteile: The overall ‘Ease of use’ is what I love about the system.

Nachteile: Automated upswell opportunities within the software.
Recommendations …automated within the software.

von Vendasta Technologies an 26.8.2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Vendasta. We're so happy to hear the platform is meeting your needs!

• Bewertet am 24.8.2021
Trey M.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2021

"Amazing Solution For Expansion!"

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has absolutely changed my business. I am forever thankful for them!! The support here is first-class!!

Vorteile: The leveraging of automation and systems for our business. Being able to plug right into their processes for fulfillment. Great room for growth and expansion for us!

Nachteile: That I am not utilizing it to the fullest or larger because this has made my life much easier!

von Vendasta Technologies an 23.4.2021

Thanks for the review Trey! We are thrilled you are finding success with our platform!

• Bewertet am 21.4.2021
Brian G.
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2021

"The Best"

Kommentare: Incredible company!

Vorteile: Vendasta provides you with all of the resources you'd have if you had 300 people on your staff. They are smart and solution focused with top tier support all along the way.

Nachteile: There is a great deal of software to use and you have to invest some time getting past the learning curve.

von Vendasta Technologies an 17.2.2021

We pride ourselves on helping our clients grow their businesses while supporting them along the way! We understand that there is a learning curve but we are dedicated to helping each client at every step!

• Bewertet am 12.2.2021
Daniel D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2021

"Better than Expected"

Kommentare: My experience with Vendasta is better than expected in all aspects.

Vorteile: I enjoy the ease of use of the main system and the can-do attitude of the Vendasta staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have gone above and beyond to make working with Vendasta a dream come true.

Nachteile: Compared to other systems.... nothing is wrong with this system. Nothing but upside.

von Vendasta Technologies an 12.4.2021

Thank you for the kind words Daniel! We are happy to hear that our team is going above and beyond for you. We pride ourselves on helping our partners succeed and grow their businesses.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2021
Arlene W.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2021

"Great Agency Products"

Vorteile: I like the fact that Vendasta provides a great team to intricately explain the inner workings of the products. The training is meticulous and the customer service is amazing. The products are top-notch.

Nachteile: I only wish the learning curve was slower :)

von Vendasta Technologies an 24.2.2021

Thank you for the feedback Arlene! We pride ourselves on our on-boarding as the success of our partners is success for us! We understand that the learning curve is steep but we are here with you every step of the way!

• Bewertet am 19.2.2021
Dawn raquel J.
Dawn raquel J.
VP of Customer Experience
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"Grows & Scales Business"

Kommentare: I was pleasantly surprised how the software has upgraded. The training, customer service, and outreach have exceeded expectations. They understand business pain points and have made leaps and bounds to help combat them.

Vorteile: The ability to wrap customers featured services into the offering, and gives a startup equal footing to provide streamline client support. They have certainly come a long way since I originally looked at them four or five years ago.

Nachteile: Known integrations (Asana,Trello) to enhance workflow for project management.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2020
Jose do N.
Multilingual Communication Consultant
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"Launch your own branded end-to-end business with the Platform that democratizes Marketing Automation"

Kommentare: Vendasta has helped me immensely with its all-in-one Solution. Using the Snapshot Report, I started to find new business opportunities fast.
This also helped me save time and money. All in one Platform.
More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report has been a big boost to discover relevant information to start relevant conversations with my prospective clients.

Vorteile: Imagine if you could have your own branded end-to-end commerce platform.
You can. With the leader in AI-Driven Marketing Automation. And you start for free.
Take some time to study the award-winning Snapshot Report.
In a world of so much over-promising, it’s surprising to learn about the Tools developed by Vendasta, the Company that specializes in over-delivering.
This extraordinary piece of technology is no exception.
It is a marketing needs assessment that reveals a prospect’s performance in multiple categories.
You can use the Snapshot Report to discover gaps in their marketing.
More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report will prepare you to start relevant conversations with your prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for the smart Sales Consultant ... To make a Huge DIFFERENCE. Not to make another sale.
Vendasta has a robust and intuitive Training Program. With an immensely rich and varied combination of Resources. Content Library, guides, videos, webinars, and also its unique ConquerLocal Academy.
What sets Vandasta’s Teams apart from the rest is enough to write an encyclopedia. Vendasta is more effective than 3 MBA’s.
It surpasses the scope of measurable results and the threshold of Marketing and Business Education in general.
With its powerful combination of Solutions, Vendasta leads eternally grateful clients to exponential growth. And helps elevate the Marketing profession to its well-deserved position in the world.

Nachteile: So far, there's nothing I dislike about Vendasta.

von Vendasta Technologies an 10.2.2021

This is amazing, Jose! With a fantastic in-depth review, you've been able to capture so much of what Vendasta, our team, and our solutions have to offer. Thank you so much for understanding what Vendasta can help its partners achieve and expressing it so well!

• Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Smeetha S.
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2021

"Vendasta is a great CRM and back of house management tool for Digital Agencies"

Kommentare: Vendasta has great customer service, and is a great tool for digital marketing agencies

Vorteile: I enjoyed how sales could feed orders in through the CRM component (and how we could dissect the data to find our most profitable sales), as well as how those orders would flow into the back of house Task Manager component so that we could track which products were the fastest to complete and which were the most resource intensive

Nachteile: The implementation of Vendasta took a long time in our company and many users needed revised training from the team before we could adopt it as a company

von Vendasta Technologies an 11.6.2021

Hi Smeetha,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough and helpful review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our billing and orders functionalities in Sales and Success Center. It sounds like you're a data-minded individual you'd fit right in around the Vendasta offices! We'll take the feedback you've provided on implementation back to our teams so that we can improve our processes and onboarding further. Be sure to check out conquerlocal.com, where you may find training courses to further your knowledge. Best of luck!

• Bewertet am 10.6.2021
Parth a P.
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2021

"Best all-in-one platform for new agencies!"

Kommentare: We are solving so many problems using Vendasta. Anywhere from sales to managing clients to staying on top of tasks and more. The biggest benefit I've realized is that everything can be streamlined. I give one link to my team from where they can sign in and pretty much handle 90% of their workload from.

Vorteile: Vendasta has many strengths with far little weaknesses. Overall, there are many things that we find to be most beneficial including the streamlined sales and success center which let's us turn a lead into a prospect and thereafter into a sale. Among that, the insane amount of products and features available just make it a better choice from competitors that we've reviewed. Most importantly: their team. In specific, our sales rep. is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly helpful in our entire journey, he has helped me with pricing, navigating the different functions, and most of all: closing our first sale on Vendasta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] acted as part of our demo team and showcased every part of brand Suite, which led to a client on the other side of the coast closing with us in just an hour. He did his job so well on point that the client ended up mentioning that "[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very nice guy, I'm glad I got to learn more from this demo". Vendasta has load of features, markets, integrations, and more; but most of all, it has a dedicated team.

Nachteile: Personally, we don't see many downsides to Vendasta. If we are to really have to choose something, I'd say an option to not choose Google Meet or Zoom in bookmenow would be awesome, if we could instead have a choice that had a phone number: we'd love it!

von Vendasta Technologies an 19.2.2021

Thanks for the wonderful shout out Parth! We are thrilled that you are finding so much success with our platform. We were more than happy to be part of your demo to help you land your first client. Here's to much more success in the future!

• Bewertet am 15.2.2021
Rick W.
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2020

"Thankful yet what Vendasta needs for us to grow."

Kommentare: Overall, we LOVE the Vendasta platform and couldn't have become who we are today without it.
We looked at competitive platforms and Vendasta looked the best.

Vorteile: It took a little time to understand the architecture, methodology and verbiage. (ie Partner Center, Business Center, Sales etc...)
An overview / Intro video that takes a higher level view of the platform, it's 3 main areas and uses , purposes, and then goes deeper into each one would have made for a much smoother onboarding.
Luckily there was fantastic support that just answered the chat or calls whenever I needed it during the first few weeks.

Nachteile: 1.) I would like to see more branding customization maybe even a vanity URL to the Business Center.
At the very least custom Icons and Product Names (not just bundle names)
As Vendasta grows my competition more than likely grows and I need to set myself apart.
EXAMPLE: When I tried to convert a lead that was already working with an agency but was not satisfied, they saw our Business Suite which looked the same as who they were wanting to leave and that hurt us.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2020
Luis M.
Director of Success
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2020

"Vendasta, the white label solution that is worth investing as a user"

Kommentare: Positive is what I can say about my experience with Vendasta. I am positive you should try it out, I am positive they can help you, I am positive that as you grow they can help you, I am positive that if you are a solopreneur that you will benefit from the service, but I am also positive that Vendasta often gets things wrong. Offering so much to so many has really limited the technical expertise that I have needed. Yes, they have connections with Google and experts for each area, but offering support that is not techno babble or just pushes you down their pre-built path can be difficult. I am use to stumping my contacts there, but I love everyone none the less because they are great!

Vorteile: Wide selection, ease of access to support and sales manager, also Vendasta has helped me many times when it comes to canceling products and getting a refund. I cannot say how much I value this.

Nachteile: Integrate with some one already! Seriously, adding Active Campaign was great for a sophisticated marketing agency like us, but as an AC user who hates your CRM it would make a world of difference to the automations for an agency like mine if your system was not closed off. I will not ever use the task manager, and while the email campaigns and automations are good enough to hit 7-figures with, they way they operate is not what I am looking for. I see this as limiting Vendastas tools to applying to small agencies or at least ones with out the level of automation that the most innovative marketers are using.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2020
Chris C.
Chris C.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"A great solution for agency that are looking to provide white label services to their clients."

Kommentare: Easy to use for both the agency and its clients. A great option for an agency that is looking to provide value to clients at scale.

Vorteile: The Vendasta reputation management service stack is a great one. It provides an all in one dashboard that can be white labeled and that is perfect for agencies that are looking to scale. I think having the listing products, review generation tools, and social posting software all in one central place is a huge benefit and selling point of this software.

Nachteile: The costs can add up quickly, so it is important to make sure that your margins can support the overhead. While there is definitely value in everything that is provided within the Vendasta dashboard, this can easily turn into one of an agency's most expensive outsourced costs.

von Vendasta Technologies an 1.8.2019

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind review of Vendasta! We aim to provide our partners with everything needed to delight and retain SMB clients. Your tip on margins is very well-put! We're always eager to jump on the line and ensure that the services you have are what you expect. Don't hesitate to connect with our support team to review your billing and learn more about how we can help you scale. You can find resources here, including contact information: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us

• Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Elsie S.
CEO, Master Business Builder & BizConcierge
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2021

"Great Software on the way up with great Customer Service"

Kommentare: Overall adding the capabilities of a full marketing firm to my business ha been a learning experience and I am excited to grow with the partnership of Vendasta.

Vorteile: The overall purpose is excellent. The idea of being able to provide my clients 1 place to log into manage their marketing in collaborations with us, the team that actually does it is great! Looks very professional, very clean and simple to white label. I love the pre-done product pages, the available independent training and resource centre and of course being a Canadian the fact that it is a Canadian company!.
My Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best. He is always available and connects me with whomever I need in their company to get to the results I want. A great way transition your company from the micro stage / solopreneur to handling larger clients and multiples.

Nachteile: Although the product is pretty awesome, I definitely feel there are a few areas available for improvement. (Which I know some are already in the works)
1-Proposal directly from the app to our clients
2-better streamlined visibility in seeing, wholesale vs retail and then your own pricing
3-ABility to customize the dashboard for our clients a bit more (Add a quick reference section that I can add fave links for my clients and another section for my clients to add their own favourites) So it truly becomes a SSO...one place to log in
4-Integrate email and tasks for my clients

von Vendasta Technologies an 2.3.2021

Thanks for the shout out Elsie! We love that you are loving the pre-done product pages and the independent training. We are always adding new courses but if you need us please reach out as we are always happy to help!

• Bewertet am 26.2.2021
Jamey B.
Project Lead
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2021

"Great company with even better people and service!"

Vorteile: They offer a wide range of business services that can all work together to offer a client a complete solution. They consistent add new and compelling services as well. To top it all off, the people that support it all are all experts in their fields and are always available to lend a hand when you need it. Can't say enough good things about these guys!

Nachteile: The only thing I can really say that might be something I dislike, is the response time for issues and problems can take a little longer than I'd like. I understand that as a growing company that this is to be expected. It's really the only issue that I have. The software itself though, works as advertised. There are some features that are limited, but hopefully this can be addressed in the future as this team does listen to customer feedback.

von Vendasta Technologies an 26.2.2021

Thanks for the kind words Jamey! We are thrilled you are finding our platform to be so successful for your business! We always say when our partners are successful we are successful! As for the response times, please bring that up next time you contact us for support as we don't want anyone waiting around for us!

• Bewertet am 23.2.2021
Ej J.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020

"Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business"

Kommentare: The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

Vorteile: I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US
During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

Nachteile: The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Aaron H.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020

"Excellent training and partner support"

Kommentare: Quite good so far. As I use more of their services I will have a better idea.

Vorteile: I appreciate all the training and the efforts the Vendasta team make to ensure the success of their partners. I would say this is one of the biggest aspects to Vendasta.

Nachteile: It feels that when we are outsourcing our work, the teams that take it on do so in a very impersonal way. Rather than working with someone who has a personal interest in the project, they seem rather detached. This is said more in regard to several of the services we have used, though we have had excellent personal interest evidenced by one of the logo teams we have worked with. Overall, instead of just doing the work, it would be nice if the teams doing the work were more willing to share their expertise and insights from being professionaly involved in what they do. As an agency owner, I may know the general idea of what we want in a website or what we need for ads, etc., but I am relying on the expertise and care of the team to do the work and keep me in the loop as to what is going on.

Penny R.
Chief Marketing Strategist
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2020

"The best to help you scale your agency"

Kommentare: I started this experience anxious in that there was so much to do and I wanted to make sure partnering with Vendasta was the right decision for my agency. I have not been disappointed--the team is ready and willing to take the agency to the next level and will exceed your expectations.

Vorteile: The team at Vendasta (Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]:)) are on top of it, organized, and listen. As a small boutique agency, I tend to go above and beyond for each client and put the marketing needs of the agency itself on the back burner. Not only does Vendasa help provide a dashboard to streamline processes for each client--but also allows me to get back in touch with me own marketing needs. They are gems.

Nachteile: About a year ago I first heard of Vendasta as a scaling platform for small agencies--offering a variety of services to help scale. I was hopeful that one of those services would include an invoicing system of some sort. Since then, they have implemented this software and now it can be easily integrated into each of my clients dashboards. Genius!

• Bewertet am 5.8.2020
Victoreya P.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020

"Best customer service I've ever experienced and amazing platform!"

Vorteile: Vendasta offers a large amount of opportunity for my business. I am able to resell services that are used as "perks" or "selling points" for our Marketing Packages. Being able to manage everything in one platform really helps with time and saves money. Vendasta has already had a huge impact on our business model.

Nachteile: It can be slightly difficult to remember how to use everything. But I am still new to it, so it's a matter of getting the hang of it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at walking me through the platform, setting up accounts or email campaigns with me and calling me the same day I reach out to him. Sometimes even within minutes!

Christepher P.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2021

"I went from an F to an A on my online presence!"

Kommentare: I'm able to use the software to build an online presence without having to hire an expensive company to do it for me. I can see exactly how my business listings are improving with my business executive reporting I get from Vendast.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. I was able to go to one location to set up my company profile. Once it was all set up correctly, I was able to shoot it out to all online directories and have it corrected with ease!

Nachteile: The only con is that they don't give it away for free. Oh well I guess they need to make money too. I'm honestly very happy with everything including the cost.

von Vendasta Technologies an 12.2.2021

We are thrilled that you are finding our platform easy to use and efficient for your business. We'd love to give it away for free but we need to pay our awesome team for all their hardwork!!

• Bewertet am 9.2.2021
William F.
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2020

"Very Satisfied"

Kommentare: I really appreciate what Vendasta offers and they help they provide to get things going.

Vorteile: Multiple options to choose from.
Ease of contact with support.
Resources and content relative to their products.

Nachteile: Would like more in-depth white-labeling options.

von Vendasta Technologies an 10.2.2021

Thanks for your review, William! We're so happy you've enjoyed your experience with Vendasta so far and we look forward to continuing super-serving you and your clients!

• Bewertet am 30.11.2020
Mike G.
Mike G.
CEO, Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2020

"Vendasta's partnership is an integral part of my business"

Kommentare: The Vendasta platform lives up to everything it claims to be. As an agency, we use it as an additional source of revenue. I didn't have to hire or pay for any development resources. Literally, "out-of-the-box" and we were all set to go. And also a tremendous team of support and business strategy folks. Overall, a great partner!

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and very easy to sell!

Nachteile: I sometimes find the platform runs a bit slow, but that is not a regular occurrence.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2020