Über Vendasta

Eine White-Label-Plattform für Unternehmen, die KMU digitale Lösungen anbieten.

Erfahre mehr über Vendasta

If i open few tabs they don't work and i will receive errors. The emoji section is very slow.

Bewertungen zu Vendasta

Vendasta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vendasta bereits verwendet?

Francisco
Francisco
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Profession, fast response from support!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Automation, analytics and support. The software simplify most of my needs.

White label features a little expensive but reachable.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're proud to have you as a partner!

Diane

Why I Partnered with Vendasta

Ease of use, Marketing materials and the access to product experts and training on products.

There is always room for improvement for and product and service you provide. What I like most with Vendasta is that they listen to their partners and they are quick to make changes and updates to their products and services to meet their partners needs.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review Diane. We love helping our partners grow their business and very pleased we have been able to add value to your strategy.

Jacob
Founder in USA

Vendasta drops the ball on every. single. promise.

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vendasta has been horrendous. I do not recommend the platform to anyone. They offered me 6 months of their Teams subscription ($499/month or $3,000 value) after I left my negative review. Do with that information what you will.

I no longer feel comfortable endorsing any of the features Vendasta has to offer. At least their SEO vendors have been able to fulfill on their jobs and get my clients on page one, which has made the platform almost pay for itself. Nevermind all the headaches I've suffered as a result.

Vendasta promises to do a lot of things: marketing automation, white label, CRM, and task manager. It does NONE of those things. Vendasta is a marketing automation platform that doesn't automate much. Today, I was just told that I can't embed their meeting booking tool directly into my webpages with HTML and I can't automatically import leads from my native contact forms (Elementor) into their email marketing software. Now, I will have to pay for Mailchimp and Calendly on top of Vendasta to perform the same basic tasks. If I had GoHighLevel, this would not be a problem. I strongly encourage you to check out GoHighLevel. From what I've heard from my mentors, it seems to be the software of choice for marketing automation. As for their "white label" features; run FAST in the opposite direction. Both of my experiences hiring their "white glove" team were horrendous; they spent $1,150 to produce $75 in revenue for my client. The next month, I spent $500 to produce $2,775 for them managing their Google Ads on my own. Their "social media posts" went against every single instruction I gave them on our launch call. Thank god that one was a trial run on one of my own accounts; the posts (stock photos with cookie cutter captions) were so bad it would have greatly embarrassed me to deliver them to a client. Nobody should ever pay for Vendasta. I write these reviews so that their sales team can't swindle future agency owners, small and large, like they swindled me. I will not stop

letzten Monat

It's disappointing to read this review, Jake. We were hoping to help resolve your frustrations after we chatted last, but there's still work to do! We have all of the relevant teams involved in the discussion. Since your initial concerns were raised, we implemented an additional step in our services delivery process to ensure we can produce effective ad copy. There's a lot to catch up on. Our Chief Customer Officer George Leith has been notified and is going to book a call with you after carefully reviewing your feedback. His number is 306-715-4664, or you can reach out to george@vendasta.com if you don't hear from him within a few business days. We have thousands of satisfied partners who have been able to scale their businesses successfully. We wish we could have been a fit for you too.

Fern
Owner in Kanada

Superior software and Marketing Services Support

Kommentare: Our agency is absolutely thrilled with Vendasta. It has enabled us to expand our services, increase our capacity and help more people succeed online. Providing the software solutions our clients need to thrive is extremely important to us, we are grateful for our partnership.

The software support that Vendasta provide is what really makes the difference for our team.

Their software helps me support my clients and community.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the five-star review, Fern. We're proud to serve your business!

President in USA

Great tools

A wide variety of products and services to help clients achieve their goals.

Managing the store that clients can see upon login can be a little difficult. Creating products and packages can be a little clunky.

Ann
Ann

Great Onboarding and Continued Support

Kommentare: The service and support is great! I never go without an answer or helping hands. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Helps me keep my business organized and gives me ways for customers to make immediate purchases. Provides me with a competitive edge.

The only thing I would wish for is a Zapier integration.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words Ann! We are always here to assist with any questions you have as your success is our success!

Dawn Raquel
Dawn Raquel
VP of Customer Experience in USA

Grows & Scales Business

Kommentare: I was pleasantly surprised how the software has upgraded. The training, customer service, and outreach have exceeded expectations. They understand business pain points and have made leaps and bounds to help combat them.

The ability to wrap customers featured services into the offering, and gives a startup equal footing to provide streamline client support. They have certainly come a long way since I originally looked at them four or five years ago.

Known integrations (Asana,Trello) to enhance workflow for project management.

Jeff
Founding Partner in USA

Outstanding support

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional. THe followup post sale has been extraordinarily disciplined and creative. THey really want to see you succeed, and it shows.

I've belonged to training masterminds, I've purchased software to manage the agency, I've hired whitelable and contractors.. Vendasta does ALL OF IT in one place

CRM needs more maturity, prospect scoring would be a big add.

Shells
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Platform. Allowed me to scale without major investment.

Kommentare: Marketing moves fast and as a marketing consultant, I have felt under huge pressure to be an expert in every field in order to deliver fully integrated campaigns. With Vendasta, I can deliver my strategies with the help of a highly specialised team of experts and have total confidence that my clients are getting both what they need and expect and within a pre-agreed budget, allowing me to focus my expertise where it is most useful. Secondly, having an impartial, second pair of eyes on the business, helping me to grow and win business has been far more valuable than I could have realised. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
provides a huge amount of value in terms of helping me to shape out projects, approach potential customers and put my best self forward, while also being a great cheerleader, supporter and, when needed, challenger! Having access to the Vendasta team, fronted by a trusted account handler to guide you through it all is truly one of their greatest achievements. We are launching a new revenue stream for the business this year, and it's entirely down Vendasta's team and services.

As a marketer and small business owner, it can be hard to digitise effectively. Vendasta has done the hard work for me by identifying a range of tools and suppliers that suit my business needs and integrating them on a fantastic online portal that I am proud to share with my clients. The online store function makes it easy to create clear products and I really value the input and inspiration of my [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. His solutions-orientated approach and wealth of experience really show and his passion for Vendasta is infectious. He has helped me to identify and utilise Vendasta tools and services to add an entirely new revenue stream to my business. Everyone I have dealt with at Vendasta has been top of their game and I look forward to working with them all more.

One of the main draws with Vendastas is the one-login dashboard and while Vendasta has some partners I work with already, the API's to integrate existing accounts don't exist yet, meaning I have had to either create secondary accounts or live with additional logins which somewhat defeats the point. Also, the lack of ability to add funds or pay for entire projects in advance, makes it challenging to manage project budgets.

vor 7 Monaten

Shells, we sure do appreciate your partnership. We'll be glad to pass this along to the relevant development teams as well as your PDM. This is such a valuable contribution to our growth in serving you!

JOSE DO
Multilingual Communication Consultant in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Launch your own branded end-to-end business with the Platform that democratizes Marketing Automation

Kommentare: Vendasta has helped me immensely with its all-in-one Solution. Using the Snapshot Report, I started to find new business opportunities fast.
This also helped me save time and money. All in one Platform.
More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report has been a big boost to discover relevant information to start relevant conversations with my prospective clients.

Imagine if you could have your own branded end-to-end commerce platform. You can. With the leader in AI-Driven Marketing Automation. And you start for free. Take some time to study the award-winning Snapshot Report. In a world of so much over-promising, it’s surprising to learn about the Tools developed by Vendasta, the Company that specializes in over-delivering. This extraordinary piece of technology is no exception. It is a marketing needs assessment that reveals a prospect’s performance in multiple categories. You can use the Snapshot Report to discover gaps in their marketing. More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report will prepare you to start relevant conversations with your prospects. This is an excellent opportunity for the smart Sales Consultant ... To make a Huge DIFFERENCE. Not to make another sale. Vendasta has a robust and intuitive Training Program. With an immensely rich and varied combination of Resources. Content Library, guides, videos, webinars, and also its unique ConquerLocal Academy. What sets Vandasta’s Teams apart from the rest is enough to write an encyclopedia. Vendasta is more effective than 3 MBA’s. It surpasses the scope of measurable results and the threshold of Marketing and Business Education in general. With its powerful combination of Solutions, Vendasta leads eternally grateful clients to exponential growth. And helps elevate the Marketing profession to its well-deserved position in the world.

So far, there's nothing I dislike about Vendasta.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

This is amazing, Jose! With a fantastic in-depth review, you've been able to capture so much of what Vendasta, our team, and our solutions have to offer. Thank you so much for understanding what Vendasta can help its partners achieve and expressing it so well!

Smeetha
Founder in Südafrika

Vendasta is a great CRM and back of house management tool for Digital Agencies

Kommentare: Vendasta has great customer service, and is a great tool for digital marketing agencies

I enjoyed how sales could feed orders in through the CRM component (and how we could dissect the data to find our most profitable sales), as well as how those orders would flow into the back of house Task Manager component so that we could track which products were the fastest to complete and which were the most resource intensive

The implementation of Vendasta took a long time in our company and many users needed revised training from the team before we could adopt it as a company

letztes Jahr

Hi Smeetha, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough and helpful review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our billing and orders functionalities in Sales and Success Center. It sounds like you're a data-minded individual you'd fit right in around the Vendasta offices! We'll take the feedback you've provided on implementation back to our teams so that we can improve our processes and onboarding further. Be sure to check out conquerlocal.com, where you may find training courses to further your knowledge. Best of luck!

Ghavin
CEO Principle Business Success in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for all you do!

Kommentare: My overall experience is that this is a fantastic solution for a new digital marketing agency and I think it is a work of art and really a god send thanks again.

I especially appreciate real people giving advice and guiding me through the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has even helped me brainstorm packages and how to come at new clients. Great stuff! I am at the point where I just don't want to let him down. All of the initial freemium solutions are great for bringing new clients and getting them used to the flow of a better customer journey.

I think some work could be done on the actually processing of orders and getting paid. This would help the process seem less professional. It is hard to make a sell when the last step of collecting the money is a mystery and almost a roll of the dice. We could use like a credit approval form for products that are recuring and a way for the payments to show as credited on Vendastas end when we run the card. This way we can get the services started. Vendasta would then just take the share they are owed first and deposit the rest. Don't send the payment to us which then gets hit with a fee and lessons the amount we get or able to pay for the services.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ghavin! We're so happy to read that our technology and support are meeting your expectations. Thanks for the constructive feedback on billing and payments! By allowing our partners to set their own margins, they can control their margins directly. Alistair is going to reach out to speak more about your feedback on orders and payments so that we can provide you with more information on billing and gather your feedback. We're proud to have you as a partner! Chat soon!

Trey
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Solution For Expansion!

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has absolutely changed my business. I am forever thankful for them!! The support here is first-class!!

The leveraging of automation and systems for our business. Being able to plug right into their processes for fulfillment. Great room for growth and expansion for us!

That I am not utilizing it to the fullest or larger because this has made my life much easier!

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Trey! We are thrilled you are finding success with our platform!

Charlene
OWNER in USA

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the Support Team

Kommentare: Its been great!
The entire team is so supportive and helpful - everyone is in your corner and wants to help you succeed. Love the library of information and resources available to us for both information for ourselves and our clients.

After Covid hit, I had to pivot my company from an event planning and production company to a digital marketing company. Vendasta made it very easy for me to be able to offer digital services to my clients to help them continue to connect to their "ideal customers". The Digital Dashboard Toolkit allows businesses to manage their entire digital presence from one locations - easy, fast, convenient - saving time and money. The staff at Vendasta couldn't be more helpful or supportive. My current sales support team member, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is AMAZING!! We meet regularly to discuss sales opportunities, products that would be most helpful to my clients and suggests tips to help close the deal. He has been instrumental in helping my business grow. As a sole owner of a very busy marketing company, its great to have someone so supportive on my team. He is always there to answer questions, offer support and guidance. LOVE working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at Vendasta!

It takes a little while to get used to using the software, but once you do, it all makes sense and it works seamlessly

vor 7 Monaten

It sounds like you've had an incredible couple years of resilience and growth, Charlene! We're so glad to have been part of your story.

Parth A
CEO in USA

Best all-in-one platform for new agencies!

Kommentare: We are solving so many problems using Vendasta. Anywhere from sales to managing clients to staying on top of tasks and more. The biggest benefit I've realized is that everything can be streamlined. I give one link to my team from where they can sign in and pretty much handle 90% of their workload from.

Vendasta has many strengths with far little weaknesses. Overall, there are many things that we find to be most beneficial including the streamlined sales and success center which let's us turn a lead into a prospect and thereafter into a sale. Among that, the insane amount of products and features available just make it a better choice from competitors that we've reviewed. Most importantly: their team. In specific, our sales rep. is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly helpful in our entire journey, he has helped me with pricing, navigating the different functions, and most of all: closing our first sale on Vendasta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] acted as part of our demo team and showcased every part of brand Suite, which led to a client on the other side of the coast closing with us in just an hour. He did his job so well on point that the client ended up mentioning that "[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very nice guy, I'm glad I got to learn more from this demo". Vendasta has load of features, markets, integrations, and more; but most of all, it has a dedicated team.

Personally, we don't see many downsides to Vendasta. If we are to really have to choose something, I'd say an option to not choose Google Meet or Zoom in bookmenow would be awesome, if we could instead have a choice that had a phone number: we'd love it!

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the wonderful shout out Parth! We are thrilled that you are finding so much success with our platform. We were more than happy to be part of your demo to help you land your first client. Here's to much more success in the future!

Rick
President in USA

Thankful yet what Vendasta needs for us to grow.

Kommentare: Overall, we LOVE the Vendasta platform and couldn't have become who we are today without it.
We looked at competitive platforms and Vendasta looked the best.

It took a little time to understand the architecture, methodology and verbiage. (ie Partner Center, Business Center, Sales etc...) An overview / Intro video that takes a higher level view of the platform, it's 3 main areas and uses , purposes, and then goes deeper into each one would have made for a much smoother onboarding. Luckily there was fantastic support that just answered the chat or calls whenever I needed it during the first few weeks.

1.) I would like to see more branding customization maybe even a vanity URL to the Business Center. At the very least custom Icons and Product Names (not just bundle names) As Vendasta grows my competition more than likely grows and I need to set myself apart. EXAMPLE: When I tried to convert a lead that was already working with an agency but was not satisfied, they saw our Business Suite which looked the same as who they were wanting to leave and that hurt us.

Luis
Director of Success in USA

Vendasta, the white label solution that is worth investing as a user

Kommentare: Positive is what I can say about my experience with Vendasta. I am positive you should try it out, I am positive they can help you, I am positive that as you grow they can help you, I am positive that if you are a solopreneur that you will benefit from the service, but I am also positive that Vendasta often gets things wrong. Offering so much to so many has really limited the technical expertise that I have needed. Yes, they have connections with Google and experts for each area, but offering support that is not techno babble or just pushes you down their pre-built path can be difficult. I am use to stumping my contacts there, but I love everyone none the less because they are great!

Wide selection, ease of access to support and sales manager, also Vendasta has helped me many times when it comes to canceling products and getting a refund. I cannot say how much I value this.

Integrate with some one already! Seriously, adding Active Campaign was great for a sophisticated marketing agency like us, but as an AC user who hates your CRM it would make a world of difference to the automations for an agency like mine if your system was not closed off. I will not ever use the task manager, and while the email campaigns and automations are good enough to hit 7-figures with, they way they operate is not what I am looking for. I see this as limiting Vendastas tools to applying to small agencies or at least ones with out the level of automation that the most innovative marketers are using.

Owner in Kanada

Vendasta Makes It Easy For Me To Run My Agency

Kommentare: Vendasta has provided the technology and path to take the next steps in growing my agency. Their support has been terrific when needed.

Vendasta provides everything I need to run my digital marketing agency. There is a robust Marketplace of over 200 products, services and solutions that I can resell as my own. I am also able to package products and services together and add my own directly to the Marketplace. The sales CRM is a great tool for prospecting new business. It also allows me to deploy email marketing campaigns and notifies me when a prospect shows interest by engaging with a campaign. Lastly, Vendasta's marketing services allows me to outsource fulfillment when needed.

Keeping up with changes to the platform and additions to the Marketplace can be challenging or catch you by surprise sometimes if you're not regularly engaged and checking on notifications and emails about them. It's a net positive though; they are always making improvements and adding to the offerings that we can provide our clients!

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Michael! We're so happy to hear you're reaping the benefits of our end-to-end platform experience. We look forward to wowing you through many years to come!

Director of Operations in USA

A great solution for agency that are looking to provide white label services to their clients.

Kommentare: Easy to use for both the agency and its clients. A great option for an agency that is looking to provide value to clients at scale.

The Vendasta reputation management service stack is a great one. It provides an all in one dashboard that can be white labeled and that is perfect for agencies that are looking to scale. I think having the listing products, review generation tools, and social posting software all in one central place is a huge benefit and selling point of this software.

The costs can add up quickly, so it is important to make sure that your margins can support the overhead. While there is definitely value in everything that is provided within the Vendasta dashboard, this can easily turn into one of an agency's most expensive outsourced costs.

Antwort von Vendasta Technologies

Hi Chris, Thank you for the kind review of Vendasta! We aim to provide our partners with everything needed to delight and retain SMB clients. Your tip on margins is very well-put! We're always eager to jump on the line and ensure that the services you have are what you expect. Don't hesitate to connect with our support team to review your billing and learn more about how we can help you scale. You can find resources here, including contact information: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us

Elsie
CEO, Master Business Builder & BizConcierge in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software on the way up with great Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall adding the capabilities of a full marketing firm to my business ha been a learning experience and I am excited to grow with the partnership of Vendasta.

The overall purpose is excellent. The idea of being able to provide my clients 1 place to log into manage their marketing in collaborations with us, the team that actually does it is great! Looks very professional, very clean and simple to white label. I love the pre-done product pages, the available independent training and resource centre and of course being a Canadian the fact that it is a Canadian company!. My Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best. He is always available and connects me with whomever I need in their company to get to the results I want. A great way transition your company from the micro stage / solopreneur to handling larger clients and multiples.

Although the product is pretty awesome, I definitely feel there are a few areas available for improvement. (Which I know some are already in the works) 1-Proposal directly from the app to our clients 2-better streamlined visibility in seeing, wholesale vs retail and then your own pricing 3-ABility to customize the dashboard for our clients a bit more (Add a quick reference section that I can add fave links for my clients and another section for my clients to add their own favourites) So it truly becomes a SSO...one place to log in 4-Integrate email and tasks for my clients

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the shout out Elsie! We love that you are loving the pre-done product pages and the independent training. We are always adding new courses but if you need us please reach out as we are always happy to help!

Jamey
Project Lead in Kanada

Great company with even better people and service!

They offer a wide range of business services that can all work together to offer a client a complete solution. They consistent add new and compelling services as well. To top it all off, the people that support it all are all experts in their fields and are always available to lend a hand when you need it. Can't say enough good things about these guys!

The only thing I can really say that might be something I dislike, is the response time for issues and problems can take a little longer than I'd like. I understand that as a growing company that this is to be expected. It's really the only issue that I have. The software itself though, works as advertised. There are some features that are limited, but hopefully this can be addressed in the future as this team does listen to customer feedback.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words Jamey! We are thrilled you are finding our platform to be so successful for your business! We always say when our partners are successful we are successful! As for the response times, please bring that up next time you contact us for support as we don't want anyone waiting around for us!

Justin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very streamlined way to scale your agency.

Kommentare: Having a product offering that is well-rounded and possibly unique from my local competitors definitely gives me an edge. Having more tools also helps me become more confident. Highly recommend.

The amount of help, support, resources, and service offerings is the best out there! I mostly use the tools to discover new services to offer and using the sales decks associated with them.

The only downside I can think of is that there is so much to learn that you can get "analysis paralysis" on knowing where to start and what to do next. Having a helpful Partner developer makes all the difference.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review, Justin! Our powerful platform is built with flexibility in mind, and we know that the options and functionalities are a lot to take in. If you're not already involved with our Conquer Local community (conquerlocal.com), we'd encourage you to check it out! In fact, we have a Conquer Local Connect event coming up on June 23, where you can learn more about Vendasta automations and hear from great thought leaders. You can sign up here: https://www.vendasta.com/conquer-local-connect/. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your business!

Brian
Founder in USA

The Best

Kommentare: Incredible company!

Vendasta provides you with all of the resources you'd have if you had 300 people on your staff. They are smart and solution focused with top tier support all along the way.

There is a great deal of software to use and you have to invest some time getting past the learning curve.

letztes Jahr

We pride ourselves on helping our clients grow their businesses while supporting them along the way! We understand that there is a learning curve but we are dedicated to helping each client at every step!

EJ

Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business

Kommentare: The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Aaron
owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent training and partner support

Kommentare: Quite good so far. As I use more of their services I will have a better idea.

I appreciate all the training and the efforts the Vendasta team make to ensure the success of their partners. I would say this is one of the biggest aspects to Vendasta.

It feels that when we are outsourcing our work, the teams that take it on do so in a very impersonal way. Rather than working with someone who has a personal interest in the project, they seem rather detached. This is said more in regard to several of the services we have used, though we have had excellent personal interest evidenced by one of the logo teams we have worked with. Overall, instead of just doing the work, it would be nice if the teams doing the work were more willing to share their expertise and insights from being professionaly involved in what they do. As an agency owner, I may know the general idea of what we want in a website or what we need for ads, etc., but I am relying on the expertise and care of the team to do the work and keep me in the loop as to what is going on.