firstHOSPICE Bewertungen

von HealthCare First

Über firstHOSPICE

Hospizspezifische EMR mit Trauerbegleitung und Funktionalität zur Verfolgung von Freiwilligen.

Erfahre mehr über firstHOSPICE

Pamela W.
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"firstHospice a product of HealthCare First"

Kommentare: It is an easy to use, HIPAA compliant, tablets are inexpensive (compared to laptops), they have been receptive to my suggestions and we are often a Beta tester for the program.

Vorteile: Very user friendly; works very well on tablet which allows for bedside charting; trending function is excellent and helps paint the picture of decline; care plan provides a lot of variety in goals and interventions.

Nachteile: going through the online support can be challenging but it does work

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Carol R.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2016

"Best Home Health Software!"

Kommentare: We've been with HealthcareFirst for almost seven years and we have no doubt that this is the best! Because they have been so good to us, I feel that I need to fill out this review as a gratitude to HealthcareFirst and to help other agencies who are looking for a new software to check out this wonderful company. We've tried a couple of other software programs and there is no way they can measure up to HealthcareFirst. Where do I start......I guess one of the best features is how easy it is to use, almost like working in Microsoft word. It has everything we need including the ease of having multi payor sources plus more.

Vorteile: They have a built in OASIS scrubber that alerts us and the clinician if there is a discrepancy in charting. We receive alerts on anything that needs addressed or is untimely. We are a small home health agency and HealthcareFirst was one of the most affordable software vendors that could do everything we needed it to do. They do our Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance billing for us and send us a weekly report. HealthcareFirst does our HHCAHPS and I don't even have to upload anything, it is automatic. They send us notices of any bad reports so we can stay on top of it. I love the integrated and secure email that is built into this software. The scheduling is wonderful and helps us to keep track and never miss a visit or supervisory visit. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love the reports. I use a report for payroll, checking how many admissions, employee files expiration dates (TB, CPR, License, etc...), AR Aging, and many others. The Business Intelligence part of this software helps us to know everything that is going on. We can even see if any client changes insurance in the middle of an episode. I could go on and on about all the great features this software has..... Thank you HealthcareFirst for all you do for us!

Nachteile: wish they had a way of tracking when an employee arrives at a visit, the address of where they are, how long they are at each visit, the travel time and mileage. I think this would make all agencies feel a lot better.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Heidi W.
Lead clinical/financial Implementation Consultant
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"It's an OK starting software for a start up"

Kommentare: I implemented this product for a brand-new home health start up and I flew to Springfield to attend training on site. I found the people to be nice and the trainer was knowledgeable and entertaining.

Vorteile: The things I liked about the product were
• Ease of use
• Due to being web-based there's no actual implementation.
• No crazy set up for permissions

Nachteile: The things I did not like about the system are as follows
• No real customization ?
• The billing portion and general ledger portion are not as user-friendly as the rest of the system.

von Meghan an 17.2.2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your software training was a success! We pride ourselves on our unique, high-touch implementation, training, and customer service. Regarding customization, our Document Creator within firstHOMECARE gives you the ability to create custom clinical documents and orders based on your specific needs and processes. If you would like to discuss Document Creator in more detail, please call us at 800.841.6095.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
David C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2013

"One Year with HCF"

Vorteile: It has all the information we need.

Nachteile: The process to complete simple tasks can be complicated at times.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2013
David F.
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2013

Kommentare: I was new to home healthcare. Previsously, I was a tax CPA. As the new CFO, I started to look into document management systems (Spring 2012) to supplement our agency's patient management system. As I became more frustrated with the limitations of our existing patient management system, I expanded my search to include a replacement. When I discovered that HEALTHCAREfirst had componets of a document management system built in, I changed my search to only that for a replacement of our patient management system. I searched the Internet and found eight systems which were cloud based (a requirement for our new system). I reviewed these websites throughly, narrowed my search to four and opened the door for the sales people to descend upon me. One was eliminated farily quickly due to their exorbitant startup and ongoing fees. Another was eliminated as their technology was limited to 'syncing' a hand held device rather than being truly 'real time' connected. I put two companies through repeated web based demonstrations. The salesman at HealthcareFirst (HCF) was outstanding. Knowledgable, responsive, and a frank, upfront person. He freely gave me the benefit of his twenty years in home health systems at various companies. The decision for HCF was made based on their 'soon to be released' iPad version which provided easy to use, real time connections for our nurses in the patient's home; the extensive reports built in; and the overall ease of use and the abilit to import documents into the patient's chart. During the sales process, I also enjoyed the opportunity to interact with others in the HCF organization and I was impressed with their industry knowledge and their willingness to help. We selected the Enterprise Edition and began implementation in July 2012. The iPad version was released later than planned, but that gave us more time to implement and learn the office based parts of the system. We did not use a 'point of care' system previously, and it seemed that every single person in our office used a separate 'self-created' spreadsheet to manage their responsibilities. Initial implementation started well, but faltered badly due to an 'overworked' implementation manager. Fortunately, HCF has an outstanding training team and they quickly rose to the occasion. In particular, Barbara leaped into the void and provided the answers and the direction we required. Ignoring the delay in the iPad system, I think we would say we were fully functional and 'comfortable' in ninety days from the decision date. We did not try to move patients from the old system to the new. Rather, we entered new patients in HCF and let the old system die a natural death. We have been fully operational now for about a year. The system is even better that I had hoped. All the functions work consistently well. The Help Line is always available and we use it often. This is a sophisticated system which does a lot and, as we expand into areas we have not previously used, the Help Line and the extensive HCF online training modules have been a huge help. New employees quickly learn and use the Point of Care functions on their iPads. We also use FirstConnect and Business Intelligence and have praise for both. We are implementing firstCPO (the physician portal) this Fall. I need to get back to work so let me finish with two comments. First, the HCF commitment to continued development of their system is outstanding. Not only am I very happy with the system as is, but I am confident that I made the right decision for the future. We are encouraged to ask for enhancements and our opinions are both sought and valued. Secondly, the HCF commitment to help us in our business is exceptional. Their industry involvement and blog truly demonstrate their commitment to provide home health agencies with total support. Further, I have been able to 'pick the brain' of many vetern home health executives at HCF to help us with management decisions and direction. From the top, VP Staci, to our individual contact, Rita, I could not be more pleased with the access and support our agency has. I fully recommend HealthcareFirst to you. I realize that a review has more creditability if it includes a few negatives as well, but I find it hard to provide any. I mentioned above our 'hiccup' during implementation, but the organization responded so well and has since added new programs in this area that I don't consider it a current negative. I would like more flexibility to design my own reports (remember I am an accountant type), but everything is exportable to Excel so I can make due until a report writer is added to the capabilities.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2013
Kala C.
RN, BSN Clinical Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2017

"HEALTHCAREfirst"

Kommentare: Our agency was a beta site for the mobile app. We found many issues with this and we are not interested in this feature.

Vorteile: HEALTHCAREfirst is very proactive with preparations for new and upcoming changes and requirements in homecare. They have done an exceptional job of ensuring that new COP requirements are incorporated to the patient health records and OASIS documents. They offer webinars and trainings to keep their clients informed and up to date with these changes. Their customer service and IT staff are available for any problems or questions that arise. I love the instant messenger option for customer service assistance.

Nachteile: The only problem I have ever had with HEALTHCAREfirst has been the availability of customer service representatives via the instant messenger option during occasions when there is a new feature released and there may be a glitch or a problem with the software. This would potentially cause an excess of clients trying to be assisted at one time. I have never encountered a problem getting through to customer service when I have called in for assistance.

von Meghan an 13.11.2017

Thank you for your 5-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements, including the new CoPs. In fact, we are working hard to provide additional enhancements to make CoP compliance a breeze for our customers.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Jo R.
Financial Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2017

"Highly Recommend"

Kommentare: We have been with Health Care First since 2015. I would highly recommend this software to any home health agency looking for electronic health records. The training we received was great, we had great support staff to work with. We never had a question that they could not answer. Each day we learn something new on health care first that will make us more efficient. The tech support we have access to is wonderful. They are pleasant on the phone, will help you locate the issues, they will even remote in to see that same screen you are seeing. Everyone is assigned a support manager to help you through the journey of learning Health Care First, even after two years of being on the program we still have ours representative. It is nice to know we are not alone trying to figure out the changes or problems we might run into.

von Meghan an 19.4.2017

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that our customer service team has taken such great care of you. Thank you for being our customer!

• Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Abraham S.
COO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2019

"Moderate Solution For Moderate Problems"

Kommentare: Generally a positive experience though I often found myself missing other software suites like Alora and HHA Exchange.

Vorteile: HealthCareFirst is a great all-around home care software solution with a moderate amount of features. Customer service is always ready to help and the software itself will definitely allow you to operate a moderate to large size home health or hospice care agency with ease.

Nachteile: There are definitely many modern competitors that offer more comprehensive features in terms of scheduling and claim editing for home care and hospice care companies.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Kim W.
Director of Clinical Services
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Not Hospice Friendly"

Vorteile: entering medications, billing process is easy

Nachteile: you cannot trend weights, and measurements. The care plan does not flow to the recertification orders (specifics) In order to use the order functionality appropriately you have to purchase another software that is NOT cheap (1500.00 per month and we are a small hospice), Recert tracking tool does not give accurate dates, you have to go through way too many steps and screens to get something to print or to visualize. is more home health based then hospice. When asked for a demo we were told they don't do that and watch a youtube video. Poor customer service.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Mary S.
Nursing Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2018

"The good, the bad and the ugly. "

Kommentare: the customer support team is great. Most specialists will walk you through was incorrect so that you can learn for the next time.
Most problems are fixed in minutes.

Vorteile: That the 485 is generated for you after the completion of the start of care.
Care planning is easily created after the charting on each section.

Nachteile: Scheduling of employees is quite complicated and cumbersome.
Doctors orders can be confusing as there are 2 different SAVE buttons and the wrong one will delete your orders.

von Meghan an 9.1.2019

Thank you for your review. We are very proud of our world-class customer support team! They strive to resolve issues as quickly and thoroughly as possible. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with their efforts.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Stephanie C.
Executive Director/Owner
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2017

"Best EMR Software Out There!"

Kommentare: I have had several employees come to work for us who used prior EMR systems and every single one of them have been impressed with Healthcare First and so it is so much more user friendly and easy to navigate.

Vorteile: Software is user friendly and very easy to navigate. Healthcare First is always at the forefront of being sure that Hospice EMR is compliant with Medicare Regulations along with ACHC/CHAPS regulations. We have been through 2 surveys with this EMR system and both ACHC and Missouri State Surveyors were impressed with our EMR system. We wouldn't have been able to afford any other EMR systems in the beginning due to cost and Healthcare First worked with us and made it very cost effective. Excellent customer service.

Nachteile: The only issue that I have ever had with Healthcare First was 6 months ago when they merged with another company and changed their billing formats. The first month was difficult but they were so good to get it all fixed within a month and it has been even better than before since then.

von Meghan an 15.11.2017

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you have found our software to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliance.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Pam W.
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2017

"I have used firstHospice for over 11 years and have no plans on changing!"

Kommentare: If you are looking for an affordable, easy to learn, web based hospice EMR that has almost all the bells and whistles on your want list, I would highly recommend you look at this program.

Vorteile: It is easy to teach. It is easy to use. Our State surveyors love the updated care plan with every Nurse note. It has built in flexibility to allow for agency specific needs by the use of templates that you can embed into notes. It also allows us to upload the consents, advanced directives, pharmacy reviews and anything specific to a patient. This creates a true EMR. If our office dropped into a sink hole, I would still have a complete EMR.

Nachteile: They are still working on interfaces with other products such as an e-script program, pharmacy PBM, and DME vendors. I trust that it is coming and appreciate the incredible upgrades they have rolled out in the last year. Sometimes their support staff seems to be slow but they are housed in the United States so communication barriers do not exist.

von Meghan an 26.9.2017

Thank you for the great review and your partnership with HEALTHCAREfirst! We have some exciting new interfaces and enhancements coming soon to firstHOSPICE that we can’t wait to show you.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Crystal T.
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2018

"Great software for front office and clinical staff!"

Kommentare: We have been so pleased with the overall benefits of using this software. We have now been through both CMS and Joint Commission surveys and have done well with this software. We hope to continue the positive experience! Thank you : )

Vorteile: Ease of use, training time is minimal, and system forms can be customized to each provider's needs.

Nachteile: We were disappointed to learn that we had to choose certain features over others. For example, we had hoped to use the aide documentation feature and the care planning feature but learned that we would be unable to choose both. We are hoping that this will one day be an option. We also hope that the bereavement portion of the software will allow for more detailed care plans. I know that we have been asked to give more information to help with this process and we are grateful to assist in this process.

von Meghan an 28.6.2018

Thank you for your review, Crystal. So happy to hear that our software has helped you through surveys. We will continue to work hard to provide you with the tools you need for successs.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2018
John K.
Clinical Administraion
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"10 years of great service to our hospice organization "

Kommentare: Health care First is a forward thinking organization that has many areas to help a hospice agency with the medical record they also have training when there are regulatory changes. They offer different kinds of training for the overall success of an organization.

Vorteile: always up to date on regulations. Has good training/instructional information and videos. responsive to needs of the healthcare community. system is easy to use. Forward thinking organization. Seem to continuously work on making the product better. Size of your organization does not matter.

Nachteile: Sometimes slow to respond to requests for changes. Printing of documents is not consecutive and does not always print all the pages in an assessment.

von Meghan an 15.11.2017

Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for being our customer for so many years. We are pleased to hear that you find our trainings to be an asset to your team.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Tracy S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2017

"HEATHCARE First has been our partner since 2009!"

Kommentare: We use both the Hospice and Home Health programs.

Vorteile: Ease of Use. User friendly. Excellent reports available. Ability to individualize for our specific needs. Excellent technical support. The Home Health CAREpliance program is excellent since you create the Plan of Care with Problems, Goals and Interventions as you complete the OASIS. Data flows nicely and is logical. Our aides use a mobile tablet so our RNs can get real time updates. Educational training videos are great for orienting new staff and staff needing updates.

Nachteile: We enjoy HEALTHCare First and the only thing I could want now is the ability to use mobile devices in the field.

von Meghan an 23.8.2017

Thank you for your 5-star review and thank you for being our customer for so many years! We look forward to continuing to help your team put patients before paperwork.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Patrick M.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"User Friendly Software"

Kommentare: Overall, a great software compared to many other, Great for our team and what we do!!

Vorteile: Easy Navigation, Intake process is great, fewer clicks to submitting claims and Report are helpful. Business intelligence is an important tool that helps with QAPI, Billing reconciliations, CMS reports summarized, Scrubbing of the Oasis. Eligibility is an important aspect in the intaking process, HCF makes this easy as the user, we do not need to go to every software to check eligibility.

Nachteile: Scheduling is a bit tedious. Can not delete or change schedule easily as would like. Field staff have difficulties navigation through schedule.

von Meghan an 28.6.2018

We are so happy to hear that our software provides you with the technology you need to run a successful agency. Thank you for being our customer!

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
David C.
Owner/CFO
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2017

"Software that works for me!"

Kommentare: This software meets or exceeds my expectations regarding EMR for home health and hospice.

Vorteile: 1. it leads my clinicians to more fully document the patient's condition at the time of visit.
2. HCF is proactive in providing solutions to regulatory compliance.
3. support of the software is timely and helpful.
4. it is affordable for small to mid-size agencies.

Nachteile: 1. management of personnel records is somewhat difficult in the software.
2. management of user access rights to the software is not clearly defined and somewhat difficult to determine what access should be assigned to each user.

von Meghan an 13.11.2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that our software has enabled your clinicians to easily and accurately complete their documentation at the point of care.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Kristi H.
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2012

Kommentare: Harrison's Hope is a freestanding, independently owned and operated Hospice only agency that opened in late 2006 and I joined the agency in late 2007 - just before we began utilizing HEALTHCAREfirst. Prior to that our agency used a paper charting system and tried various different "medical" software for face sheets and/or scheduling - none of which worked very well on their own - let alone together in a streamlined fashion. I have worked in the Home Health and Hospice industry for over 11 years now and I have tested and used a multitude of industry software products and I have found - they all come with their flaws as well as benefits from the functionality each one offers. My current role for this agency is the Director of Operations and Compliance. I have found this system to be the one I prefer to use - for many reasons. The biggest reasons I have found is that I frequently see improvements and willingness from the product team to enhance functionality that helps us take better care of our patients. That is what matters most to us. I have seen the product grow with our agency and I don't find it ever "lags" behind our needs. I still feel as though I'm getting one of the "big box software" but without all the enormous costs involved with the "larger" platforms. Often, bigger isn't always better! And, in this case - I have to say - no truer words could be spoken. This software is easy to use for all skill levels (which for our agency is important - our skill levels in regards to technology - span the spectrum) and is easy to teach as well. Occasionally there are those areas that I find need improvements... however, I believe that any vendor can only improve areas that we offer suggestions about so I often ask for additional improvements and eventually I see some variation of my suggestion come to life! It feels great to know our agency helped others improve their operations as well as our own.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2012
Helen C.
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2018

"Our agency has been with HCF for many, many, years, I even know some of the employees on a first-name basic, they have always been there when i needed help with any issue. We are very pleased with HCF."

Kommentare: My overall view of HCF is very positive, I would recommend it to anyone, you just have to choose what works for the individual agency.

Vorteile: HCF is always up to date with any new/upcoming matters from CMS, we especially like the different reports available in order for us to know the amount of monies expected on SOC Assessments.

Nachteile: Sometimes the nursing staff have problems with the sequence of diagnosis input, the system seems to be too slow for that.

von Meghan an 28.6.2018

Thanks for your review! We are happy to have you have as a valued customer for so many years. We look forward to continuing to provide you with solutions to help you succeed in the future!

Curt B.
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2013

Kommentare: We have been a client of HealthCare First since June 2010. We chose the First Hospice system as it was a cost effective solution for our hospice agency in our efforts to replace our paper processes. We were so pleased that we upgraded to the Enterprise Edition in September 2012 to enable more features and functionality. We were completely electronic (though we still had to scan some of our own agency specific forms and attached them to the patient records). This year, HealthCare First launched the best enhancement yet with the new document creator, which allows us to create our own forms. It is a very user friendly system and live. We can create the new document/form and use immediately. We are in the process of creating an electronic version of every agency specific form we use. We now have the best of both worlds - system standard forms and our agency specific forms - being fully electronic. The only scanning we do is for medical records or lab/test results. In our IDT meetings, there are no papers being passed around or charts being rolled around on a cart. Our staff is signed on to their laptops and we discuss patients using the most current data available. In August 2013, we began using First Connect. First Connect is our access to Medicare DDE and Eligibility verification system. It replaced a more expensive competitor and provides easier access and the reports are more user friendly. And finally, if we do need assistance HealthCare First is always responsive, whether it is from the easy chat function or calling the support line. I would like to see the functionality to have tabular screens so that we could toggle from one patient area to another. For example, have the insurance screen open and also the billing screen at the same time. We consider HealthCare First as our patient care partner.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2013
Katy R.
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2012

Kommentare: We have been a client of Healthcare First for over 9 years. When we first began on Healthcare First we were a small Home Health agency with a few locations in Texas. We have now grown to over 9 states with 63 offices and Healthcare First has been right there with us through it all. Although implementation did take us over a year because of the size and number of locations it was a very easy transition and the offices learned the new product quickly. Each location was able to learn the new product in very little time and that allowed us to move to the next location quickly. Without such a user friendly product I don’t think we would have been able to switch as many offices as we did in such a short amount of time. As we have continued to use the HCF 1st homecare product we have seen it improve month by month to add new features (including ones that we were able to suggest ourselves) and this has really just made an already great product better. They are always open to feedback from their agencies and are willing to help and support in any way they can. We are now in the beginning of implementing POC in our locations and again HCF was right there with us to help us with this transition and make sure we are as successful as possible using their products. We are currently using the 1sthomecare product for full Oasis/485/Scheduling/Billing/Orders/Tracking and are also using the Business Intelligence product for reporting on our statistics and claims. We also utilize HCF billing for our insurance claims. I can’t speak highly enough of the team at HCF and their willingness to stand by and support our company every step of the way! Our company is very thankful to have a software product that can grow with us, support us and help us move forward in Home Health's ever changing environment.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2012
Rose H.
Team Out source coding/oasis specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2017

"One location for all documentation and files"

Kommentare: New upgrade coming this year offering excellent improvement in all areas and even better ease to use.

Vorteile: One location for all documentation files, not order driven, allows user flexibility, and excellent price with options

Nachteile: Start up glitches, changes diagnosis at each oasis assessment and erases previous diagnosis (would rather it show diagnosis for all oasis assessment and just add new).

von Meghan an 4.5.2017

Thanks for your 5-star review! We are so pleased you are happy with our software and we look forward to continuing with even more features and functionality in the future!

• Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Luis C.
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2017

"Hospice ready and user friendly."

Kommentare: I have used this software for a few years and it has been great. Went through a few audits and they went smoothly thanks to the readiness of the software and very useful reports. This software is hospice ready and does not require for you to set it up, so there is no time wasted figuring out what else is required. Customer service is always available and ready to help. Even when they don't have the answer right away, customer service always calls back with an answer to a workaround to the problem. I recommend this software to all my clients.

von Meghan an 19.4.2017

Wow! Thanks for your 5-star review and thank you for recommending our software to your clients.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2017
Brad T.
Administrator

"User friendly"

Kommentare: Easy to learn and train employees

Vorteile: Ease of navigation and documentation flow
Keeps pace with ongoing Medicare regulations
Web based so updates are no problem and can be accessed any where unlike software based systems

Nachteile: Reports seem to require a lot of filtering to get basic information otherwise some reports will not report accurately on a basic level

von Meghan an 28.6.2018

Thank you for review! We are glad that you find our software easy to use and that it helps you ensure regulatory compliance.

Rhi V.
Supervisor
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2017

"The most horrible experience I could imagine. We would rather be on paper and use crayons."

Kommentare: A learning experience about getting what you pay for....we are a small agency and couldn't afford anything good.

Nachteile: Everything is a CON. I can't even print a basic plan of care for my hospice patients. No, I'm not kidding, really. And every time a nurse/PT/OT/ST is in the field trying to "save" their charting, it is lost forever. They have still not resolved this problem on their end. Such a disappointment...and the customer service is terrible too. For example, every time we call, we wait at LEAST 30 minutes, and then they can never actually help you. I'm so sorry I ever found this waste of money for our teams!!!! A customer service person actually said to me, "We have 30,000 customers. I don't have time to help you." Well, you won't have that for long like this! So pathetic. I spoke with a "client success manager" today, and even she was rude and condescending. AND GET THIS: WE WERE NOT ABLE TO BILL ANYONE FOR FIVE MONTHS!!!!!

von HealthCare First an 7.9.2017

Thank you for your review. We aim to deliver products that meet the needs of all of our customers and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We understand that you are working with our Client Services team so we may learn more about your agency¿s experience in order to address and resolve any issues.

We are aware that our customers are currently experiencing longer than usual hold times and are currently working to resolve this issue. We encourage you to take advantage of the number of additional ways you can contact customer support, including email and online chat.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2017