Liftoff E-Commerce Review

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
John S.
CFO/COO

Kommentare: Liftoff has shown us that they are a legitimate player in the software industry related to a full ERP solution. Each day my team and others are continued to be impressed by the capabilities of the software.

Vorteile: The ease of use from both an admin/support role and from the end user role. The UI/UX experience is hands down one of the best out there. Support staff and owner involvement. Normally you would not want the owner of the company to be so involved, but the way in which he leads the team and is an extension of our sales department is a breath of fresh air. They positive interactions I have had with the support staff are to numerous to count. Turn time on projects is both expedited AND on budget.

Nachteile: It is often times easy to pull out the con's about a particular software. I am hard pressed to point out a single item that I like least about the software. Obviously with any software you want it to work exactly how your customer requests, what Liftoff does well is handle the curve ball with an option that satisfies the need - without the customer realizing the shift in focus has given them likely a better result!

This software is very easy to use. I have been able to set up new accounts and maintain them easily!

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Account Executive
Druck

Vorteile: I enjoy having the independence to set up new accounts and still have the option of tapping into the well experienced Liftoff customer service team if I run into issues. Liftoff has an abundance of features for all types of E-commerce as well as the ability to integrate with our internal systems through various API's. Liftoff is constantly adding features and improving their software and many times based on our client's specific requests. This flexibility and responsiveness makes Liftoff one of the most powerful tools in this industry.

Easy to use with exceptional functionality

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Jeff G.
President / COO
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We trust everything will continue to go smoothly as we push Liftoff to help us offer more value to our clients.

Vorteile: We work with several e-commerce technologies. They tend to leapfrog each other as they introduce new functionality. Liftoff is not only leading the pack but will stay there based on their aggressive release schedule. We have been able to secure some new business based on functionality we could not find in other highly rated e-commerce companies. All this on top of great customer service.

growing, but still too simple for the price

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Success Adviser
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Increase online sales

Vorteile: customer service is solid, and liftoff does a good job of smoothly releasing new updates. Experiences with other software platforms have made me wary of losing data or having my site go down during updates, but liftoff seems to have this down to a science.

Nachteile: For the price, liftoff doesn't offer the level of detail and customization that we ultimately wanted. We were having to build our business around the product instead of vice versa. Ultimately we ended up switching.

Great customer support, a little too simple.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Kay S.
Clerical

Vorteile: Small business, mostly not online. However, having liftoff did increase our web sales over 12 months. The last web hosting was ineffective and unattractive. Customer support is very helpful.

Nachteile: Template we use is a little too simple in my opinion, would like the ability to customize more of the asset pages.

User friendly platform with some important B2B e-commerce features.

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Eric G.
VP of Business Development
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My favorite thing about Liftoff is their aggressive release schedule. Every couple of weeks I receive a release update with features that I want and some I didn't know I wanted! Their robust support for variable-data and web-to-print is huge for us. I also really like the fact that integrating with our vendors is so easy and does not come with a bunch of extra fees.

Nachteile: Data uploads could be easier. There's no user facing option to batch upload data but customer service is happy to assist as needed.

Many options to choose from in building an e-commerce store!

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Barbara G.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I'm looking into different avenues to build an online storefront for my new e-commerce business. I'm impressed with the options the Liftoff provides. Descriptions are fairly straight forward and easy to implement. Coding can be difficult, however, Liftoff takes that difficulty away making building listings easy!

Nachteile: There is a slight learning curve in using this software. Be prepared to read and learn what you can before signing up for the program.