Über Liftoff

Liftoff grants resellers, marketing firms, and developers the ability to provide competitive, feature-rich eCommerce and web to-print.

Erfahre mehr über Liftoff

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Liftoff

Liftoff hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Liftoff bereits verwendet?

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
President / COO in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with exceptional functionality

Kommentare: We trust everything will continue to go smoothly as we push Liftoff to help us offer more value to our clients.

We work with several e-commerce technologies. They tend to leapfrog each other as they introduce new functionality. Liftoff is not only leading the pack but will stay there based on their aggressive release schedule. We have been able to secure some new business based on functionality we could not find in other highly rated e-commerce companies. All this on top of great customer service.

John S.
CFO/COO in USA

Liftoff E-Commerce Review

Kommentare: Liftoff has shown us that they are a legitimate player in the software industry related to a full ERP solution. Each day my team and others are continued to be impressed by the capabilities of the software.

The ease of use from both an admin/support role and from the end user role. The UI/UX experience is hands down one of the best out there. Support staff and owner involvement. Normally you would not want the owner of the company to be so involved, but the way in which he leads the team and is an extension of our sales department is a breath of fresh air. They positive interactions I have had with the support staff are to numerous to count. Turn time on projects is both expedited AND on budget.

It is often times easy to pull out the con's about a particular software. I am hard pressed to point out a single item that I like least about the software. Obviously with any software you want it to work exactly how your customer requests, what Liftoff does well is handle the curve ball with an option that satisfies the need - without the customer realizing the shift in focus has given them likely a better result!

Craig H.
Founder and CEO in Türkei

suitable for multi-channel e-commerce

Liftoff makes it possible and pretty easy to manage multi channel e-commerce platform in a single dashboard.

Liftoff's management dashboard could be developed in a more user-friendly way.

Success Adviser in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

growing, but still too simple for the price

Kommentare: Increase online sales

customer service is solid, and liftoff does a good job of smoothly releasing new updates. Experiences with other software platforms have made me wary of losing data or having my site go down during updates, but liftoff seems to have this down to a science.

For the price, liftoff doesn't offer the level of detail and customization that we ultimately wanted. We were having to build our business around the product instead of vice versa. Ultimately we ended up switching.

President in USA

An Excellent Upgrade

Kommentare: We have had an excellent experience with our conversion to Liftoff. After the initial training, we are able to quickly upload our data from our previous platform to Liftoff. In addition, their customer service and response to any new features or questions has been excellent. I would highly recommend Liftoff.

The ability to startup multiple stores quickly and on the same platform. Many of the checkout features we needed were already built in. Everything worked immediately, a quick learning curve. The ability to batch upload all data. Improved performance overall versus our previous platform.

The only con that I have is the menu system on the back end, while I think it can be improved it is much better than we were using previously.

Account Executive in USA
Druck

This software is very easy to use. I have been able to set up new accounts and maintain them easily!

I enjoy having the independence to set up new accounts and still have the option of tapping into the well experienced Liftoff customer service team if I run into issues. Liftoff has an abundance of features for all types of E-commerce as well as the ability to integrate with our internal systems through various API's. Liftoff is constantly adding features and improving their software and many times based on our client's specific requests. This flexibility and responsiveness makes Liftoff one of the most powerful tools in this industry.

Kay S.
Clerical in USA

Great customer support, a little too simple.

Small business, mostly not online. However, having liftoff did increase our web sales over 12 months. The last web hosting was ineffective and unattractive. Customer support is very helpful.

Template we use is a little too simple in my opinion, would like the ability to customize more of the asset pages.

Eric G.
Eric G.
VP of Business Development in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly platform with some important B2B e-commerce features.

My favorite thing about Liftoff is their aggressive release schedule. Every couple of weeks I receive a release update with features that I want and some I didn't know I wanted! Their robust support for variable-data and web-to-print is huge for us. I also really like the fact that integrating with our vendors is so easy and does not come with a bunch of extra fees.

Data uploads could be easier. There's no user facing option to batch upload data but customer service is happy to assist as needed.

Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Many options to choose from in building an e-commerce store!

I'm looking into different avenues to build an online storefront for my new e-commerce business. I'm impressed with the options the Liftoff provides. Descriptions are fairly straight forward and easy to implement. Coding can be difficult, however, Liftoff takes that difficulty away making building listings easy!

There is a slight learning curve in using this software. Be prepared to read and learn what you can before signing up for the program.