Slick. LoopUp addresses all of the usual roadblocks when it comes to conference calling

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Andy R.
IS Service Delivery Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've made conference calling easy. With the sign up link any of our users can setup their own account in minutes. The mobile app and Outlook plugin make the service incredibly powerful. With a bit of help from Will we've setup a list of all of our conference rooms for our users, so they can just click the room name and the phone rings like magic - press 1 and you're in your conference. Users love the ease with which they can share content and because we've invested in some great conference phones the audio is fantastic - much better than voip over laptop speakers or headsets

Vorteile: Simple and clean interface
Just the right amount of features
High level of customisation - users can tweak their settings to suit themselves
Fantastic customer service from Will Pruce - from inception to implementation to business as usual

Nachteile: A few of the settings my users like can't be set as a default for our business so I have to ask them to make the changes for themselves

I love LoopUp!

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Colleen D.
Account Director
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For all the different conference lines and screen-shares I have utilized, LoopUp seems to be the most user friendly and at the same time fully functional.

Vorteile: One of the most common things about a conference call is that there is always someone with a ton of background noise that is not paying attention. I love that with LoopUp it identifies who that person is so I can mute their line to cut out the noise and continue my call.

Nachteile: I would not necessarily say this is a con, but one recommendation I have for the LoopUp team - when I create a calendar invite and utilize the Outlook insert feature, it is somewhat confusing to those on my invite how to join. There does not need to be more than 1 call in number and the meeting room code should be listed after the phone number. Additionally, I have a ton of users that are unable to utilize the link because of firewall issues specific to my client, but I don't think that can be overcome.

LoopUP is worth looking up!

David W.
Managing Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For several years, our firm has subscribed to LoopUp. We have discovered this platform to be uniquely beneficial for a myriad of reasons. Seeing the list of attendee names as they arrive circumvents the need for each to announce that they are joining a teleconference – this can be particularly disruptive for a meeting in progress when someone arrives tardy. Similarly, LoopUp highlights the name of whoever is speaking on the call, which eliminates the need to repeatedly announce themselves by name during open discussion. The ability to share the screen view enables the strength of a visual presentation to compliment the audio which heightens engagement and keeps attention focused during a conference call. The option to dial in by land line phone by computer or mobile phone from most any geography in the world is most anywhere in the world enables convenient connectivity. Finally, there are occasionally distracting background noise that a participant may not be able to easily control; the call leader can discretely mute any call participant which enables a telephone meeting to flow smoothly.

Vorteile: Visibility to list of call attendees
Visibility to name of person speaking
Screen sharing capabilities
Ability to mute noise from call participant
Computer access from most any location in the world
Toll free numbers in many countries

Nachteile: Inability to set up a customized Outlook calendar invite form

Loopup - One Year In

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Mark P.
Senior Technical Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loopup gives us the ability to collaborate with other businesses globally and share screens to aid in discussion. It frequently provides better call quality than the competition or direct phone. I happily recommend loopup to colleagues in other industries.

Vorteile: Loopup is useful for gathering people all in one place at one time. Call quality is solid and viewing a screenshare does not require an additional program to download and install, unlike Skype etc. Names can be defined when dropping in via the weblink so it is clear to see who is on the call. The ability to directly mute noisy people on the call is also a plus.

Nachteile: Sometimes kicking off a loopup call or joining a loopup call can take a while, potentially due to server load. Also, screen sharing can occasionally drop out without notification so if you haven't seen the green box around the primary display disappear you could be talking for a while without realizing it has stopped.

Great for connecting internationally

Madeleine H.
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it daily to speak with multiple colleagues or clients at once. Would recommend as an easy to use and reliable conference call system.

Vorteile: I work remotely and my colleagues and clients are in countries all over the world. I like that I can set up a loop up conference line in minutes to connect with anyone in the world. The call quality is always high. It is also helpful that the project code can be assigned in the portal so that finance can allocate charges appropriately without my additional input.

Nachteile: The new web layout is less easy to use than the previous design. The scroll down list of countries isnt programmed that well (ie cant type in United Kingdom, have to scroll all the way to bottom)

LoopUp - Quick and Easy Setup for Conference Calls

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Todd B.
Software Architect
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a conference solution for our company that offered the needed functionality at a more competitive price. The ease of use and ability to add on as needed made it convenient for us as a company to use this as a solution. LoopUp worked with us a partner and built out a solution to fit our needs.

Vorteile: Loopup is very easy to setup and allows the options of voice only calls or Desktop Sharing. Installation is simple and gives the option to use only a dial in, web browser or an app from your smart phone! It is intuitive and has great sound quality/performance.

Nachteile: Overall it is a great solution. The team is ready to support any questions and work through issues as needed. It does the job!

take on LoopUp

Roshan R.
Senior Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Along side being a consultant, i am even a corporate trainer. Loopup has made my life easy, i can truly rely on LoopUp to set up my training sessions.

Vorteile: Ease of Access:
I can connect to my meeting in mater of minutes, through laptop or cellphone. I can dial through my desk phone or direct a call on my cellphone.
Setting up a meeting with my counterparts from other part of the world has become so easy, just need the loopup details.
Can record my meeting and can even share my desktop to give a presentation

Nachteile: The option through which you can mute the attendees of a meeting. At times it works and at times it doesn't . But I believe it's really good feature - if it can be made more accurate it can do wonders, especially on call where there are many attendees.

Digital Project Manager

Alex P.
Digital Project Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its easy to use and pretty seemless, there are times when sharing the screen becomes troublesome.

Vorteile: Its easy to use as a collaboration tool for meetings and presentation screen sharing.

Nachteile: software updates for screen sharing, the timing for these updates are usually during a meeting.
Id like an email notification in order to perform these updates prior to a meeting so that the meeting attendees don't have to wait while i update the software.

Corporate Safety Director

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
David E.
Corporate Safety Director
Lagerung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's the overall time savings for me, I just put in my contacts, click time and date, and I am done!

Vorteile: I like the fact that I can put a meeting together in under a minute, I use LoopUp all the time for all my scheduled meeting.

Nachteile: The system use to auto fill my most used meeting call back phone number, with the most recent upgrade I now have to choose the phone number I wish to use.

Loopup across the Hawaiian Islands

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Bill L.
Sales Manager Emeritus
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a weekly sales meeting with all of the sales reps throughout the Hawaiian islands. We use Loopup. It enables us to discuss the latest trends in the freight industry and how to best address them. With having input all at the same time, the differing perspectives are then worked on collectively. We also have a quarterly meeting with our sales team on the mainland. Since our market is primarily the Hawaii and W. coast region the feedback has been very positive.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Standardization of the call times and numbers helps to set a pattern of weekly communication that is beneficial to all of our sales team . And, leads to the change to say to rep A, “ please stay on the line after the meeting for further input “...etc... I like it.

Nachteile: Occasional would cut off some queries or conversation

Small Company Using LoopUp

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Amanda G.
Analyst
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loop up has been so helpful with conference calls. Its a very professional software and allows us to interace better with our customers.

Vorteile: I think the LoopUp software is great for screen sharing. For almost all of our conference calls we have to share spreadsheets, and documents with our customer. This software allows us to toggle through the spreadsheet while the customer views our documents. This saves a lot of time and confusion when working with the customer.

Nachteile: Sometimes our customer has issues viewing our screen. They tend to say its too small even when we blow it up. Since we share spreadsheets such as excel there is a lot of writing, and they need to be able to see it clearly.

Weekly scheduling meetings

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Linda H.
Plant Scheduler
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use loopup for my weekly scheduling meetings. I like the ease of being able to use the codes to call in from anywhere , home , etc. and that all callers have an access code and can call in from anywhere also.
I've worked from home on several occasions and can do my meeting from there. It's a great tool.

Vorteile: I like that everyone needed for the call- in has the ability to call in from anywhere. You get everyone on the call that's needed and they don't have to leave their work area or office to run to a room for a meeting. It saves a lot of time especially associates that are in another state etc.

Nachteile: It was kind of hard to navigate at first but only took one or 2 tries to be able to get the hang of it.

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Analyst
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps a lot working with offices that are spread across Europe and reduces the need to do physical meetings

Vorteile: Easy to use even for outside users. I can send a link to outside users and I do not need to give them an explanation on how to use the service.
No need to dial in and it knows my phone number (no need to type the number each time)

Nachteile: The call quality is not always great, you can hear some background noises if there are many people on a call.
Possibility to invite someone on a call (if he's late or if you want to call different people at different times);

LoopUp Review

Sales
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall my experience with LoopUp is great. I've had very few issues with screenshares and it's a reliable platform.

Vorteile: I like that LoopUp calls you for meetings and many of my clients like that feature as well. It's easy to do a screenshare myself and for others to share their screens too.

Nachteile: I don't like that there isn't an audio through the computer function. I do have clients who ask about it often.

Smooth Operator

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Mamta T.
Personal Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and and quick to create invites with the functionality provided.

Nachteile: The link to see who is on the call takes a while to load in comparison to other web pages so I do believe this issue lies with Loop Up

LoopUp makes communicating easy

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Kesha M.
Sr. IT Training Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact that by clicking on a link gains access to your video/audio calls

Nachteile: I think they need more work on the recording piece. The audio and video components are not in sync when in playback mode.

Using LoopUp

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Shishir B.
Architect
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good so far

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to get people on calls from a multiple regions and organizations

Nachteile: Call quality sometimes is poor. Also, many times, the calls get disconnected

LoopUp review

Bewertet am 16.6.2019
Andrew D.
Associate Director
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Far better than the typical conference call system, but still needs a couple of enhancements

Vorteile: Very intuitive to use, always reliable and call quality is clear. Best feature is being able to mute certain people to deal with feedback and background noise.

Nachteile: No integration with iPhone contacts. You shouldn't have to type names into the meeting room every time.

Loop Up

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Brian P.
Eq Engineering Mgr
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to schedule meetings and set up re-occurring meetings. The add in op to Microsoft Outlook woks well and allows for easily inserting call in information to you meeting requests. The app and web-page also do a good job to show you who is on your call or not.

Nachteile: The music for the hold before you start your meetings should be changed. It is always the same and is only a 5 second loop of the same music. It does give you the option to turn the music off which is good.

Great Product

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Eleanor D.
Personal Assistant

Vorteile: I like that I can have multiple calls
I like the ease of finding numbers for other countries

Nachteile: So far there isn't anything I don't like

We use loopup to host conference calls, trainings, and meetings

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Implementation Project Specialist

Kommentare: We can setup conference lines for meetings, web training, and basic conference calls. You can add many users with custom numbers to prevent over using one line.

Vorteile: I like the app that is available to manage your call off the screen. I also like the web interface that you can log into to check your conference line use and to invite users to a call

Nachteile: The music that you have to put on mute each time you are the only person on a call can be annoying and sometimes it takes a few clicks for the system to see you are asking to mute it.

Pleased with LoopUp

Kristoffer W.
Tender Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it daily. It is easy to use, I never get any questions on how to use it, simply: It works as expected without hassle.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and it do not require any of the participants to install any software.

Nachteile: The screen sharing resolution is not top notch.

Ryan Clare - Loopup Review

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Ryan C.
Information Technology Apprentice
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used LoopUp Regularly and maintain the system due to working in IT. I have personally recommended this to all our internal customers as it is the easiest to use and the most customer friendly.

Vorteile: Personally I love how easy it is to make LoopUp work. It is just the case of clicking a link and putting in a phone number and everything then just works!

Nachteile: I wish the LoopUp pluggin didn't require Admin Rights - This means that the users could install it for themselves instead of needing IT to aprove this.

LoopUp is Incredibly Reliable and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Executive Assistant
Vermögensverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: LoopUp makes it super easy to have a conference call. The directions and platform are straightforward, its easy to incorporate into an invite, and we've never had issues with dropped lines, etc.

Vorteile: It is SO easy to use - especially with the outlook Extension - it autofills right into the invite!

Nachteile: I haven't run into too many glitches except for a few bugs getting it added to Outlook the first time.

Good conference call system

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Daniel L.
Account Manager
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to see who is on the call and speaking, as well as muting remotely for any issues

Nachteile: Screening sharing connectivity is very slow sometimes, takes a bit to boot up and maintain reliability.