GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Jordan R.
Author

Vorteile: Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Nachteile: GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Bhushan L.
Marketing Lead

Kommentare: GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

Vorteile: GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are:
1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads.
2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals.
3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

Nachteile: There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

I love GMass

Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Josh S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to send out mass emails without the use of a secretary of assistant.

Vorteile: It saves me so much time every day sending mass emails.

Nachteile: At this point, it is difficult to think of something I don't like.

Two thumbs up for Gmass

Bewertet am 10.11.2019
John R.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Vorteile: What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

Nachteile: I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: I've used to outreach to potential customers.

Vorteile: It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it. Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles. The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

Nachteile: I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time.
I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

Amazing. Simply amazing!

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Jon T.
Dir
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really like this product.

Vorteile: Ease of use and exactly what I needed. I needed to send a bulk email with an attached PDF as well as mail merge. Did everything easily and simply.

Nachteile: Interface could use a facelift. It didnt match the gmail interface.

Persist Annihilator

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Ray W.
Senior Account Representative
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of integration with Gmail and advanced reporting features.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I've found I don't like about GMass.

GMass empowers gmail for outreach

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Peter C.
Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Keeps me from having to sign up for yet another platform

Nachteile: Cannot mass send drafts. But I suppose that is Gmail's fault.

Review

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Coleman ting ho C.
Co-founder
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super amazing! Saved me so much time.

Vorteile: I have had some pretty rough experiences with so many services. When I used this extension with Gmass for the first time, it was a breath of fresh air! They have made the process so seamless! It is easy to use, the instructions are made available when you first start using it and they make it clear that they are there to help you every step of the way. I can't recommend this service enough! Thank you!

Nachteile: I wish the free trial is more powerful and wish it has a few more features.

Highly effective mass merging tool

Bewertet am 24.11.2019
Nikhil A.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, from startup to actual use and intuitive. No learning curve at all.

Nachteile: Not relaly much I can think of... The pricing is a little steep for personal users but I did unsubscribe which is my fault!

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Mylon oderson W.
CEO / Founder

Kommentare: If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.
I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Vorteile: The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Nachteile: Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

Easy way to send personalized emails to lists of prospects or contacts

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Sapph L.
Email strategist

Vorteile: It lets you send personalized emails (mail merged from contact lists in Google Sheets) via Gmail, up to 2000 contacts/day for trusted G Suite users. Gmail has much higher deliverability than email marketing platforms, which translates into higher open rates. A lesser known useful feature of Gmass: you can also set up and send a drip nurturing email sequence to prospects and automatically stop it for any prospect based on their behavior (opened a link, replied to the email, etc.). This essentially works the same way as more expensive outreach automation tools, only there is a deeper learning curve with Gmass because you have to set up everything via its interface directly inside Gmail.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to have the most up-to-date email open, click, unsubscribe and bounce metrics integrated with the Google Sheets of contacts the email was sent to. Instead of receiving email updates with these metrics.

GMASS is TOPS!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Loretta S.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: GMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!

Nachteile: I love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!

GMass has changed the game for me!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Richard A.
Business owner
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It allows me to personalise bulk email campaigns and get about a 60% open rate. Because it is personal (assuming the text is great) I'm finding that people are replying with interest. Importantly it make sense to me!!

Vorteile: It allows me to stay within Google (Sheets and email). It’s really easy to set up and use. I can send personalised emails specific to each type of contact. GMass sends me reports of number of emails open, links clicked, etc. My open rate is around 60% which is insane! GMass effortlessly handles email bounces and unsubscribes. But here’s the kicker … it allows me to set up auto-followups! This means that a few days after I send an email, if the recipient has not opened it they receive a polite reminder email (which pushes their unopened email to the top of their inbox). Then, a few days later, if they still haven’t opened it they receive another polite reminder. What is super-impressive is that I’m receiving considered email replies from contacts as a result of the auto-reminder emails - even though I do not ask for a reply! (I have never received replies like this from bulk emails before) Importantly, the replies are to an individual (not bulk) email, which make managing the replies super easy. (Auto response emails can also be triggered by non-clicks and non-replies - which I have not had a reason to use yet but will soon.) And their support os 5-star!

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to write about GMass. Thus far it has ticked all the boxes for me.

Perfect Tool For Mass Email Marketing

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Eric B.
CEO & Founder
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Sending emails to my clients that are guaranteed to hit the inbox, this has aloud me to increase revenue on my bottom end and have increased my email open rates by 25%. Also with gmass your email marketing campaigns will be completely fast leaving you more time to do other things inside of your business. you can now schedule multiple days of email campaigns that will guarantee to deliver into your clients inbox without any complaints of spam.

Vorteile: What I like most about gmass is its very user friendly and simple to use but is a very powerful tool,. I've been using this tool to reach out to my clients and it makes sure all my messages get into the inbox and not into the promotional box, spam box. I also like how easy it is to connect seamlessly with other stmp services, and this gives you the ability to send through the gmass platform, and also use the stmp service to send directly through gmass as well. this is one of my favorite features I love about gmass. I came to gmass with a existing stmp and I was able to plug it in with no problem.

Nachteile: Havent found nothing I don't like but if I come across something I dont, I will keep you informed.

Integrates Well into GSuite

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Mo C.
Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GMass is fantastic to see if clients open emails, and it also is handy to email small groups of clients. I highly recommend trying this feature.

Vorteile: Pro 1: has a great free version to try out
Pro 2: Reliable delivery

Nachteile: Con 1: Sometimes throws an error when clicking the Mail Now button, so I schedule the email to go out in a few minutes
Con 2: Would like to use it other browsers, not just Chrome (it's a Chrome extension)

powerful mail merge

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Lindley I.
Director Operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Kommentare: new user

Vorteile: Am a Mail-chimp user but now have opted gmass which is very easy and not complicated to use The email marketing solutions AND POWERFUL MAIL MERGE system for all campaigns.
Hats off guys

Nachteile: nothing at all because its very easy to use

The best tool for fast email marketing

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Filippo B.
SEO specialist
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It really helped me making a lot of fast email marketing campaigns

Vorteile: You can master the tool literally in a few minutes and complete your email marketing campaign very rapidly. For bigger projects is also good, and it helps you a lot tracking the results of your campaign

Nachteile: More video tutorials beyond simple blog posts

The one software I would never want to be without

Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Jason F.
Broker / Owner
Immobilien

Vorteile: Ease of use! This software is super easy to set up and begin using for anyone of any tech experience level. I love that it connects with Google Sheets so seamlessly

Nachteile: The only thing bad about the product, at least for me, is that everyone is finding out about it ;-) It was once my little secret - haha!

Marketing emails straight to the inbox!

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Janine S.
CEO & Founder
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've been using Gmass since it started about 3 years ago and I can confidently say that it has grown my business tenfold! Our company was just getting started on marketing emails when we came across this new Gmail plugin Gmass. It was a bit overwhelming at first to figure out because there are so many features but there is no simple dashboard to learn. You have to read through blog posts and take notes but once you get the hang of it, it's well worth the time! And whenever I've had trouble with a campaign, the customer support has been right on top of it. Thanks to the executive!

Nachteile: I'd love to see a dashboard with a simple UI.

Great and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Matthew S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use this for emailing our staff. We have an customized CRM for our company that emails customer campaigns. Been using this extension for about a month or so now and I absolutely love it. Works seamlessly with gmail/google apps. I've used it more that a few times for mass email and twice for an automated daily email reminder for our agents. Works perfect and can't imagine working without it.

Nachteile: If you are sending a lot of emails it times out but, is normal and you just hit the button once more and it works.

The ability and functionality that GMass delivers was a game changer for my business!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Allison S.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Has allowed my business to grow since it's inception. Has changed the dynamics of our abilities to mass communicate!

Vorteile: I love the ability to build upon it's platform, the ease of integrating it into GMail and what my business was currently doing and expanding too! GMass has become an essential function of our marketing tools and it's ability to easily connect to our databases that we manage through Drive.

Nachteile: I have yet to find anything that would discourage me from utilizing GMass. Issues I have run into have been resolved in reasonable amounts of time given the support chain. If you are not the type of person to "DIY" an issue i.e. read and troubleshoot from blog posts, and want to integrate this software; then I would only suggest to be aware support will only come in email form or from reading through others experiences! It's abilities to take the "sending & scheduling & follow-up" into more an automatic flow is also a great tool!

Exactly What I Need

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Magen S.
Client Services Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We send out newsletters to our clients and prospects. This is a great way to do it without paying for an expensive CRM software. We also use it to send out invitations for client events.

Vorteile: It's so easy to set up and use. Just create a contact list in google drive and connect. I also love that they hide the normal send button so there's no mistakes.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I dislike. It really is a great service!

Gmass is amazing, it allows me to save so much time sending out email to lists of candidates.

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Zachary S.

Kommentare: Automating my emails to the point where I actually freed up a good chunk of my time.

Vorteile: I can automate my emails with ease, it allows me to save so much time sending out emails to lists of candidates and basically automate the entire process.

Nachteile: The UX takes a lot of getting used to and there is a learning curve. Other than that I really have no gripes with the software.

I've had the best experience with gmass personally. Easy to use, plenty of functions, great

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Alexander S.
Local Consultant

Kommentare: I got the benefit of extremely helping with my email marketing thus leading me to be in contact with thousands of local businesses

Vorteile: The fact that I can use it with my gmail account so the deliverability rates are extremely high and reliable.

Nachteile: I honestly don't have any complaints. They even updated it so you can't accidently send out bulk emails to separate accounts