Filtern nach:

Über GMass

Ermöglicht Unternehmen das Senden von Seriendruckkampagnen, die Verfolgung von Öffnen und Klicken sowie die Verwendung verschiedener Funktionen bei der Verwendung von Google Mail.

Erfahre mehr über GMass

Thomas j B.
Thomas j B.
Owner in Kanada

Best Software For Cold Email Outreach!!

Just started using this tool and i am absolutely blown away! For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to find a decent software to send cold email out with and have come up with no luck until i found this software in a forum! The amount of features this software has is crazy and i couldn't be happier with my purchase!

at the moment I honestly have nothing bad to say about the product... it has met all my standards and plus some for the amount of money i paid

Bhushan L.
Bhushan L.
Marketing Lead in Indien

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

Kommentare: GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are: 1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads. 2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals. 3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: I have compared several services like MailChimp and other CRM services but I found gmass very cost-friendly and very easy to use.

Cory M.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Probably the best EVER!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can send an email to thousands of people on a whim.
I can't really do that with other platforms. it has to be planned, designed, etc.
I write like I regularly write and send it to one of my lists.

Gmass is so easy to use and collect metrics for. I think from deployment, payment, and launching your first mass email to a pre-made list could be under 5 minutes. It's so fast and easy.

Honestly, if it had more features, it might Be nicer, but it also might weigh it down a bit. The best thing about this is the simplicity, and adding more features would need to be deployed tactfully.

Business Development Manager in Slowenien

Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing.

Kommentare: I've used to outreach to potential customers.

It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it. Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles. The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time. I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

IT Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best bulk email campaign

Kommentare: GMass has been a great tool very easy to use. I love how this tool so easily integrates with gmail and works so smoothly

I love how this tool so easily integrates with gmail and works so smoothly

Followup is a separate paid service which makes it an additional payment

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Campaigns

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: GMass has been a great tool very easy to use. I love how this tool so easily integrates with gmail and works so smoothly

Kate Z.
Marketing in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Will continue to use

Kommentare: I've been using mailchimp, but despite its nice design features, its email sending features are not nearly as detailed or as user-friendly as GMASS's. What I like about GMASS is that it allows for pausing between emails, email verification, and auto follow-up. And I love that you can plug a spreadsheet of contacts into it seamlessly. If emails are blocked, GMASS tells you why with an error code, which is great for problem solving. I'm a fan and will continue to use!

The price is a little steep in my book, but I'll continue to use

Aarron W.
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Product, Compares to the best products on the market

This product allows me to streamline my cold email outreach. My favorite tool would have to be the spam checker.

I wish the software provided the ability to send more follow-up emails and allow me to choose more than one follow-up action of whether to send the next email or not.

Riannon P.
Managing Director in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with automatic follow-ups

Kommentare: Simple, easy and affordable

I've used a couple of mail merge platforms, and this one allows easy follow-ups which is great!

It would be great to see the number of times recipients click the emails in one place. It offers a great dashboard but this one item could be included.

David J.
David J.
Director of Continuing Education and Institutional Research in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Mail Merge

Kommentare: I'm appreciating being able to send out emails to evaluate interest in potential programs or invite individuals to participate in internal research.

I really like how well it merges with Google Workspace Email and how it allows me to quickly send emails to a group and track the progress of the campaign.

Nothing I don't like, so far. I would be happier if I had to pay less for it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: We use Google for mail, and it's the most convenient tool to use with the Google environment.

Stylist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy peasy

Kommentare: Have loved it so far - especially the reporting feature

I love that this software integrates so easily with gmail compared to its competitors! Make a quick list on google sheets and use it for gmass emails - all set and you're doing work in your sleep when they go out.

There's nothing I didn't love other than maybe the ease of follow-ups.

Jacob E.
GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER in Israel
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BEST MAIL MERGE TOOL I'VE EVER USED

Kommentare: OFTEN TIMES I WANT TO DO CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WITH CUSTOM LINK TO EACH ONE. I SET UP THE GOOGLE SHEET, CONNECT GMASS, SET UP THE EMAIL WITH A FEW FOLLOW-UPS AND I'M GOOD TO GO IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T NEED THE FANCY MAILCHIMP, ACTIVECAMPAIGN, OR EVEN MAILSHAKE, AND JUST WANT SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE AS YOU NEED. GMASS IS PERFECT FOR THIS.

GMass has been my go-to tool for easily sending out bulk emails for about 3-4 years now. I've just decided FINALLY to pay for a full subscription so that I can send out more than 50 emails per day. Both when I was freelancing and when I was at a more corporate job, I found that using GMass was by far the easiest way to achieving my end goal for mail merging. People don't need special platforms, they just need an easy, simple, and quick way to send out their emails to large audience (within reason and usage limits). GMass is the perfect solution for this.

FINDING THE STATISTICS CAN BE A BIT CONFUSING FOR A FIRST-TIME USER, BUT ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT AND GET THE HANG OF IT, IT'S SUPER SIMPLE.

Nurul aishah G.
Nurul aishah G.
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The good and the bad

5 letzten Monat Neu

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Marc T.
Marc T.
Relationship Architect in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Cannon for the money BAR NONE

Kommentare: EXCELLENT overall. The help pages solve any issue. It's WELL-WORTH the time to explore the blog to learn and read about setting things up and all the nooks, crannies and features you might not find EVEN after 3.5 years of using it (GUILTY!!)

In-depth reporting and ability to set-up email to ensure delivery to inboxes with very sophisticated technical areas simplified to no-brainer level.

*Disclaimer: I am the MOST impatient human on the planet* It would be nice if they had live customer support WOULD have been a complaint but now they addressed that with links to Fiverr pros for GMASS support AND/OR paid per session live support. Also finding the information for FREE just requires a bit of search finesse on Google. "GMASS" plus "whatever you need help with". The pages pop right up and pretty much anything you need is right there. There really shouldn't be a need to contact them.

Mina S.
Jester in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tennis team

I organize a large tennis tournament every week and had been using gmail and my Google Contacts to communicate with everyone. All of a sudden all 106 email were bouncing back. I thought it might be due to the large size of the photo attachments so I reduced those and also dropped the number of recipients to under 100. That still did not work. I searched for answers and apparently if just 1 person marks your email as spam, servers will reject all of them. In my research I came across this Chrome add on named GMass. Reviews were great and since I wasn't doing any marketing, I purchased the minimal plan which does everything I need and more. I am beyond satisfied! I can now write and attach actual size photos (so people can print them) without worrying about hearing the dreadful ding, ding, ding, of emails getting blocked and coming back. GMass was very easy to install and has worked perfectly. I haven't needed to contact support but I'm sure help is available. I recommend this product very highly. It has simplified all my group emails and it also keeps everyone unable to "reply all" which is a blessing! I am a very happy customer. Thanks GMass!!

No Cons. It is very useful. Definitely helps with not getting bouncing emails. Makes contacting everyone and getting/tracking responses quite easy, even for a novice with mass emailing

Derek D.
COO in Russland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best in email marketing

Kommentare: I've worked in several Bay Area and New York startups from $0 to $2 billion also started and sold a marketing firm, thus I have used several email products this is the easiest and best in terms of simplicity, support, and execution. I can't recommend it highly enough.

It is so easy to use the importing list, sending customized messages at scale. Also, like the new feature where you can even customize attachments at scale.

Can't think of any. I really like that I can use it inside Gsuite

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Autopilot

Warum GMass gewählt wurde: It is too hard to use

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: It is so simple that it' inside your Gmail.

Adra safiya K.
Adra safiya K.
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great additional for email management

Gmass is essential for me to managing and personalized email and also for a mass email sender. I can schedule the mass email sending to automatic and set the time for a week worth. The contact list management is also quite good and i can delete the redundant contact list and also the contact list that are not active anymore.

User will need to spend some time to learn all the feature and tools within the software, as it will quite confusing to use for a novice user. I would like to see a more extend report for the email that are sent so we can have a better analytics information on the campaign performance.

Fadiah R.
Fadiah R.
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy email tracker

GMass was extremely beneficial to me. It was simple to use and saved us a load of effort. The cost is fairly reasonable for what you receive. It works well with Gmail and Google Sheets, which is fantastic. I also like how I can easily import a CSV of contacts to the software.

The report generated could be improved by displaying specifically what follow-ups are planned and the substance of those follow-ups. Also, having a tool to alter and modify any automatic follow-up scripts would be fantastic and be very useful for me to manage the email better.

John R.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Two thumbs up for Gmass

Kommentare: Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

Manzoor A.
Founder in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for bulk email sending and personalization

Being a non technical person I would say GMass is the perfect solutions for my needs. The things that helped me a lot were Follow-ups and Personalization. Earlier I used other platforms for my emails sequences, but they were complicated and many of them would end up in either Promotional or Spam. My work usually requires me to send around 350-400 emails a day and thankfully with Gmass the open rates have increased significantly, which resulted in a lot of clients for my business.

Everything is fine, but if I had to change somethin it would be that when I save my email in the draft the follow ups disappear and I have create the follow ups again.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AWeber

Warum GMass gewählt wurde: ease of use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: Less expensive and ease of use

Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Gotta love Gmass

Kommentare: I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Yesware

Warum GMass gewählt wurde: The difference in value and affordability

Zuvor genutzte Software: ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: Gmass' accessibility is unmatched

Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Author in USA

GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

Mylon oderson W.
CEO / Founder in USA

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

Kommentare: If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.
I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

Max D.
President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

<3 Gmass!

Kommentare: <3 Gmass. It's not as easy or as intuitive of the other name-brand email marketing providers, but for the price, flexibility, and no-nonsense, do as I tell it to email marketing power, I really appreciate it. I love how customizable it is, how powerful it is as getting emails to customers' inboxes, and each year it gets better and better. New features are constantly being rolled out, and it gets easier and easier to use. It's definitely an important tool in our email marketing arsenal.

Good deliverability, relatively quick to send out emails, powerful features for a low price.

A little confusing/involved to setup, not as intuitive or easy as other email marketing providers, requires a lot of "back end" setting up to send.

David S.
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gmass

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this software. I need to send out personalized emails for marketing all the time and Gmass is the best way to do this. I love the ease of use for Gmass.

Easy to use. I love how easy it is to use Gmass.

Dipency G.
Real Estate Professional in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GMass Is Your Best Friend!

Kommentare: Incredible.

As a Real Estate Professional, I send out a ton of emails to many clients. I recently ran into an issue where my account got marked as spam after sending out a bulk email to 800 of my clients to let them know about an investment property. After a couple of days of trying to solve the issue, I ran across GMASS! This application is a godsend. With GMASS, I was finally able to send out my bulk emails with no problems. GMASS was also able to resolve my spam account issue. To my surprise, GMASS also allowed me to personalize each email and set up follow-up reminders so the emails don't seem gimmicky or computer-generated. I can't say enough about this app except that I highly recommend this service to anyone in a career field that deals with an egregious amount of emails! It's a simple installation and easy to use. Well worth the investment. It doesn't get any better than GMASS! Go ahead and sign up and see for yourself!

I have absolutely no complaints about this product or its services.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Mail, Mailchimp und Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GMass: The ease of use and integration with Google.