GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Jordan R.
Author

Vorteile: Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Nachteile: GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Mylon oderson W.
CEO / Founder

Kommentare: If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.
I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Vorteile: The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Nachteile: Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

Easy way to send personalized emails to lists of prospects or contacts

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Sapph L.
Email strategist

Vorteile: It lets you send personalized emails (mail merged from contact lists in Google Sheets) via Gmail, up to 2000 contacts/day for trusted G Suite users. Gmail has much higher deliverability than email marketing platforms, which translates into higher open rates. A lesser known useful feature of Gmass: you can also set up and send a drip nurturing email sequence to prospects and automatically stop it for any prospect based on their behavior (opened a link, replied to the email, etc.). This essentially works the same way as more expensive outreach automation tools, only there is a deeper learning curve with Gmass because you have to set up everything via its interface directly inside Gmail.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to have the most up-to-date email open, click, unsubscribe and bounce metrics integrated with the Google Sheets of contacts the email was sent to. Instead of receiving email updates with these metrics.

GMASS is TOPS!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Loretta S.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: GMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!

Nachteile: I love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!

GMass has changed the game for me!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Richard A.
Business owner
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It allows me to personalise bulk email campaigns and get about a 60% open rate. Because it is personal (assuming the text is great) I'm finding that people are replying with interest. Importantly it make sense to me!!

Vorteile: It allows me to stay within Google (Sheets and email). It’s really easy to set up and use. I can send personalised emails specific to each type of contact. GMass sends me reports of number of emails open, links clicked, etc. My open rate is around 60% which is insane! GMass effortlessly handles email bounces and unsubscribes. But here’s the kicker … it allows me to set up auto-followups! This means that a few days after I send an email, if the recipient has not opened it they receive a polite reminder email (which pushes their unopened email to the top of their inbox). Then, a few days later, if they still haven’t opened it they receive another polite reminder. What is super-impressive is that I’m receiving considered email replies from contacts as a result of the auto-reminder emails - even though I do not ask for a reply! (I have never received replies like this from bulk emails before) Importantly, the replies are to an individual (not bulk) email, which make managing the replies super easy. (Auto response emails can also be triggered by non-clicks and non-replies - which I have not had a reason to use yet but will soon.) And their support os 5-star!

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to write about GMass. Thus far it has ticked all the boxes for me.

Perfect Tool For Mass Email Marketing

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Eric B.
CEO & Founder
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Sending emails to my clients that are guaranteed to hit the inbox, this has aloud me to increase revenue on my bottom end and have increased my email open rates by 25%. Also with gmass your email marketing campaigns will be completely fast leaving you more time to do other things inside of your business. you can now schedule multiple days of email campaigns that will guarantee to deliver into your clients inbox without any complaints of spam.

Vorteile: What I like most about gmass is its very user friendly and simple to use but is a very powerful tool,. I've been using this tool to reach out to my clients and it makes sure all my messages get into the inbox and not into the promotional box, spam box. I also like how easy it is to connect seamlessly with other stmp services, and this gives you the ability to send through the gmass platform, and also use the stmp service to send directly through gmass as well. this is one of my favorite features I love about gmass. I came to gmass with a existing stmp and I was able to plug it in with no problem.

Nachteile: Havent found nothing I don't like but if I come across something I dont, I will keep you informed.

Integrates Well into GSuite

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Mo C.
Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GMass is fantastic to see if clients open emails, and it also is handy to email small groups of clients. I highly recommend trying this feature.

Vorteile: Pro 1: has a great free version to try out
Pro 2: Reliable delivery

Nachteile: Con 1: Sometimes throws an error when clicking the Mail Now button, so I schedule the email to go out in a few minutes
Con 2: Would like to use it other browsers, not just Chrome (it's a Chrome extension)

powerful mail merge

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Lindley I.
Director Operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Kommentare: new user

Vorteile: Am a Mail-chimp user but now have opted gmass which is very easy and not complicated to use The email marketing solutions AND POWERFUL MAIL MERGE system for all campaigns.
Hats off guys

Nachteile: nothing at all because its very easy to use

The best tool for fast email marketing

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Filippo B.
SEO specialist
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It really helped me making a lot of fast email marketing campaigns

Vorteile: You can master the tool literally in a few minutes and complete your email marketing campaign very rapidly. For bigger projects is also good, and it helps you a lot tracking the results of your campaign

Nachteile: More video tutorials beyond simple blog posts

The one software I would never want to be without

Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Jason F.
Broker / Owner
Immobilien

Vorteile: Ease of use! This software is super easy to set up and begin using for anyone of any tech experience level. I love that it connects with Google Sheets so seamlessly

Nachteile: The only thing bad about the product, at least for me, is that everyone is finding out about it ;-) It was once my little secret - haha!

Marketing emails straight to the inbox!

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Janine S.
CEO & Founder
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've been using Gmass since it started about 3 years ago and I can confidently say that it has grown my business tenfold! Our company was just getting started on marketing emails when we came across this new Gmail plugin Gmass. It was a bit overwhelming at first to figure out because there are so many features but there is no simple dashboard to learn. You have to read through blog posts and take notes but once you get the hang of it, it's well worth the time! And whenever I've had trouble with a campaign, the customer support has been right on top of it. Thanks to the executive!

Nachteile: I'd love to see a dashboard with a simple UI.

The ability and functionality that GMass delivers was a game changer for my business!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Allison S.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Has allowed my business to grow since it's inception. Has changed the dynamics of our abilities to mass communicate!

Vorteile: I love the ability to build upon it's platform, the ease of integrating it into GMail and what my business was currently doing and expanding too! GMass has become an essential function of our marketing tools and it's ability to easily connect to our databases that we manage through Drive.

Nachteile: I have yet to find anything that would discourage me from utilizing GMass. Issues I have run into have been resolved in reasonable amounts of time given the support chain. If you are not the type of person to "DIY" an issue i.e. read and troubleshoot from blog posts, and want to integrate this software; then I would only suggest to be aware support will only come in email form or from reading through others experiences! It's abilities to take the "sending & scheduling & follow-up" into more an automatic flow is also a great tool!

Exactly What I Need

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Magen S.
Client Services Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We send out newsletters to our clients and prospects. This is a great way to do it without paying for an expensive CRM software. We also use it to send out invitations for client events.

Vorteile: It's so easy to set up and use. Just create a contact list in google drive and connect. I also love that they hide the normal send button so there's no mistakes.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I dislike. It really is a great service!

Gmass is amazing, it allows me to save so much time sending out email to lists of candidates.

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Zachary S.

Kommentare: Automating my emails to the point where I actually freed up a good chunk of my time.

Vorteile: I can automate my emails with ease, it allows me to save so much time sending out emails to lists of candidates and basically automate the entire process.

Nachteile: The UX takes a lot of getting used to and there is a learning curve. Other than that I really have no gripes with the software.

I've had the best experience with gmass personally. Easy to use, plenty of functions, great

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Alexander S.
Local Consultant

Kommentare: I got the benefit of extremely helping with my email marketing thus leading me to be in contact with thousands of local businesses

Vorteile: The fact that I can use it with my gmail account so the deliverability rates are extremely high and reliable.

Nachteile: I honestly don't have any complaints. They even updated it so you can't accidently send out bulk emails to separate accounts

Great marketing tool

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Can baran Ü.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It saves me a lot of time and effort, plus lifts the risk of forgetting to re-establish contact with people on my bucket list. Very good value for the money. Highly recommended

Vorteile: This is a great service with intuitive leads and very easy and pleasant user interface. The extension generates automatic reports on who opened the mail, downloaded attachments, etc. and how many also didn't open together with clues such as full inbox, etc. I loved the follow-up option because it saves me a lot of time to and effort to check back on my target audience, fully customizable follow-up strategy with date setting and possible different texts, too. Planning to continue using GMass, because it's very easy to use and offers great marketing value, coming with the convenience of GMail.

Nachteile: Nothing in particular that I don't like. Simply beautiful.

GMass has changed the way we market!

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Albert K.
Podcast Host/Author/Entrepreneur
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GMass allows the author of the campaign to maintain focus on the content with standard features that overshadow their competitors. As I've mentioned previously in this review form, I've been in this industry for a number of years and have used many other Email software and services. They cost me THOUSANDS and have taken creative control away from me. GMass simply offers guidance, tips, and opportunities that can be used or not. It's also the most cost-effective as well as the most impactful with detailed analytic data that helps me alter my campaigns based on my customers. My Open rate is nearly 85% out of 1k target campaign.

Vorteile: Highly intricate features to track and analyze an outgoing email both before and after send. Easy to use and simple to understand. The even offer an Unsubscribe option that keeps me GDPR compliant.

Nachteile: This tool should be exposed more to the General public. I happened to stumble accross it completely by accident.

Effortless, targeted leads by the masses

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Managing Partner

Vorteile: I love being able to enter my lead criteria (e.g.: marketing VPs, NYC area, pharma industry, 10-50 employees, etc.) and then rest assured knowing those are the leads I'm getting. Gmass allows you to enter each of them into customized drip campaigns with full control.

Nachteile: The only downside is the number of leads you can capture per day, but this is a LinkedIn API issue, not a Gmass issue. On average I've been able to extract about 600-800 leads per 24 hours. I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

Wish I knew about this sooner!

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Jason S.
Broker/Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Was pretty good

Vorteile: Easy set up, worked like a charm. Wish I know about it sooner

Nachteile: I wish bad emails went into a separate folder instead of my inbox

Amazing Tool For Your Business

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Julian T.

Kommentare: Overall I have a great experience using Gmass.
I use it for my business with my GSuite accounts, and it works great! I contact people in a personal way with a simple click!

Vorteile: That it's a super easy to use and understand App that you can start using on the same day that you get it.
They help you with advice and tips along the way, while sending mass emails with Gmail in an organized way!

Nachteile: Not about this software, but I dislike the Gmail sending limits.
Respect this Gmail limits!

Gmass is great!

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Zach K.

Vorteile: It allows me to automate email camapigns to potential candidates or clients with ease. I can do it straight from my company gmail account.

Nachteile: It has a large learning curve to it. But they have a convenient blog section that covers most of the functions of the system.

Almost too good to share!

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Jason W.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Steamlined and simple. No frills or unnecessary options. Doesn't feel like they're trying to trick you into paying more and more like other software.

Vorteile: It works and the free trial is very valuable!

Nachteile: Navigating the reporting is a little clunky.

Makes mailing simple

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Ravi shanker P.
Business Manager
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the idea of bulk mailing while using gmails features. I mean i have to only do what i have been doing since i am using internet.

Nachteile: The support, i understand you these guys have small team and they cant provide a full fledged support but still if you want to grow you have keep convenience for the users, i am sure every user who is new to Gmass have a plenty of question but instead of asking when we are told to search the topic and read blogs that makes it difficult, they should understand that majority of the users of this service comes from a working background and its not possible for them to read blog of 1000 words every time they want to resolve or understand some features. if they can avail a live chat system i am damn sure everyone will appreciate this.

Huge fan of GMASS

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Chase D.
Angel Investor

Vorteile: I love the ease of use, the fact that it's integrated into gmail, and that it helps automate work I used to have to do manually.

Nachteile: I wish it had a feature to autoscale the number of sends each day, whereas today I have to manually go in and edit the number.

Awesome tool

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Jude U.
Editor in Chief

Kommentare: Gmass is Just what I have been looking for. I don't know why it took me this long to discover it, but I am very glad I finally did.
It is very easy to use. It gives lots of useful reports on emails sent; such as delivered, opened, clicked and bounces.
I love the fact that I can choose the number of emails to send per day and do follow ups on email sent automatically. I was not even looking for the follow up feature when I purchased Gmass. However the conversion on the follow ups is worth every cent.
Did I mention that Gmass is ridiculously affordable?

Vorteile: Send bulk emails through gmail
Choose the number of recipient per day
Automate follow up emails
send email from email list on google sheet
get reports on a delivery, open rate, clicks and bounces
easy to use

Nachteile: I would love if it has an email validator. However, it gives a report on bounces.