Über GMass

Ermöglicht Unternehmen das Senden von Seriendruckkampagnen, die Verfolgung von Öffnen und Klicken sowie die Verwendung verschiedener Funktionen bei der Verwendung von Google Mail.

Erfahre mehr über GMass

Magen S.
Client Services Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"Exactly What I Need"

Kommentare: We send out newsletters to our clients and prospects. This is a great way to do it without paying for an expensive CRM software. We also use it to send out invitations for client events.

Vorteile: It's so easy to set up and use. Just create a contact list in google drive and connect. I also love that they hide the normal send button so there's no mistakes.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I dislike. It really is a great service!

• Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Bhushan L.
Marketing Lead
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool"

Kommentare: GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

Vorteile: GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are:
1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads.
2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals.
3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

Nachteile: There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Kyriakos K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Best tool ever in email marketing"

Kommentare: Email marketing to a big list is powerful. Your emails do not go to spam folders and you have a lot of replies and sellings. I am very satisfied, Value for money

Vorteile: easy installation, integration with Gsuite , Google sheets, Google Drive, Google Contacts, I could install my unsubscribers from Mailchimp and uploaded in GMASS, great documentation, it is amazing. It is time saver, a really powerful tool for any business as you can personalize all the emails of your campaign and also track who opened the email. The numbers of open rate are getting higher! Thank you GMass

Nachteile: It needs time to set it up in the beginning for connectinf with Google sheets appropriately and find how to use the red button Gmass. But then it is a piece of cake.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Business Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2018

"Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing. "

Kommentare: I've used to outreach to potential customers.

Vorteile: It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it. Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles. The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

Nachteile: I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time.
I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Jacob E.
GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"BEST MAIL MERGE TOOL I'VE EVER USED"

Kommentare: OFTEN TIMES I WANT TO DO CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WITH CUSTOM LINK TO EACH ONE. I SET UP THE GOOGLE SHEET, CONNECT GMASS, SET UP THE EMAIL WITH A FEW FOLLOW-UPS AND I'M GOOD TO GO IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T NEED THE FANCY MAILCHIMP, ACTIVECAMPAIGN, OR EVEN MAILSHAKE, AND JUST WANT SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE AS YOU NEED. GMASS IS PERFECT FOR THIS.

Vorteile: GMass has been my go-to tool for easily sending out bulk emails for about 3-4 years now. I've just decided FINALLY to pay for a full subscription so that I can send out more than 50 emails per day. Both when I was freelancing and when I was at a more corporate job, I found that using GMass was by far the easiest way to achieving my end goal for mail merging. People don't need special platforms, they just need an easy, simple, and quick way to send out their emails to large audience (within reason and usage limits). GMass is the perfect solution for this.

Nachteile: FINDING THE STATISTICS CAN BE A BIT CONFUSING FOR A FIRST-TIME USER, BUT ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT AND GET THE HANG OF IT, IT'S SUPER SIMPLE.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Ian E.
Account Executive - Inside Sales
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"10/10 Product! Definitely worth the monthly cost"

Kommentare: I started out using the free version of gMass. I work in a job where email outreach is vital to my success and or company provided email outreach product is nowhere near as customizable and efficient as gMass. This product is 100% worth paying for, and has made my job so much easier. 10/10 !!!

Vorteile: - Easy to use
- Very customizable email campaigns
- Auto follow up capabilities
- Easy to send mass email campaigns
- Easily links to Gmail

Nachteile: None - I have yet to find a problem with the software.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Jason W.
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Almost too good to share!"

Kommentare: Steamlined and simple. No frills or unnecessary options. Doesn't feel like they're trying to trick you into paying more and more like other software.

Vorteile: It works and the free trial is very valuable!

Nachteile: Navigating the reporting is a little clunky.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Ray W.
Senior Account Representative
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2019

"Persist Annihilator"

Vorteile: Ease of integration with Gmail and advanced reporting features.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I've found I don't like about GMass.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Peter C.
Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"GMass empowers gmail for outreach"

Vorteile: Keeps me from having to sign up for yet another platform

Nachteile: Cannot mass send drafts. But I suppose that is Gmail's fault.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Director of Learning
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Better than Mailchimp"

Kommentare: This is a great feature for email campaigns.

Vorteile: I've used mail-chimp for a few years now. This is so much easier to manage campaigns and the data coming back is way better. I also enjoy how it automatically sets up folders to separate the data to show the success and failures of the campaign. Great for small business owners!

Nachteile: So far I'm very happy with the product and it's services.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
John R.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2019

"Two thumbs up for Gmass"

Kommentare: Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Vorteile: What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

Nachteile: I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Nathaniel C.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Gotta love Gmass"

Kommentare: I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

Vorteile: The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Nachteile: Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

• Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Jordan R.
Author
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2018

"GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation"

Vorteile: Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Nachteile: GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Mylon oderson W.
CEO / Founder
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

" I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass"

Kommentare: If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.
I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Vorteile: The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Nachteile: Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Max D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"<3 Gmass!"

Kommentare: <3 Gmass. It's not as easy or as intuitive of the other name-brand email marketing providers, but for the price, flexibility, and no-nonsense, do as I tell it to email marketing power, I really appreciate it. I love how customizable it is, how powerful it is as getting emails to customers' inboxes, and each year it gets better and better. New features are constantly being rolled out, and it gets easier and easier to use. It's definitely an important tool in our email marketing arsenal.

Vorteile: Good deliverability, relatively quick to send out emails, powerful features for a low price.

Nachteile: A little confusing/involved to setup, not as intuitive or easy as other email marketing providers, requires a lot of "back end" setting up to send.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Sapph L.
Email strategist
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"Easy way to send personalized emails to lists of prospects or contacts"

Vorteile: It lets you send personalized emails (mail merged from contact lists in Google Sheets) via Gmail, up to 2000 contacts/day for trusted G Suite users. Gmail has much higher deliverability than email marketing platforms, which translates into higher open rates. A lesser known useful feature of Gmass: you can also set up and send a drip nurturing email sequence to prospects and automatically stop it for any prospect based on their behavior (opened a link, replied to the email, etc.). This essentially works the same way as more expensive outreach automation tools, only there is a deeper learning curve with Gmass because you have to set up everything via its interface directly inside Gmail.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to have the most up-to-date email open, click, unsubscribe and bounce metrics integrated with the Google Sheets of contacts the email was sent to. Instead of receiving email updates with these metrics.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Loretta S.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

"GMASS is TOPS!"

Kommentare: GMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!

Nachteile: I love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!

Richard A.
Business owner
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"GMass has changed the game for me!"

Kommentare: It allows me to personalise bulk email campaigns and get about a 60% open rate. Because it is personal (assuming the text is great) I'm finding that people are replying with interest. Importantly it make sense to me!!

Vorteile: It allows me to stay within Google (Sheets and email). It’s really easy to set up and use. I can send personalised emails specific to each type of contact. GMass sends me reports of number of emails open, links clicked, etc. My open rate is around 60% which is insane! GMass effortlessly handles email bounces and unsubscribes. But here’s the kicker … it allows me to set up auto-followups! This means that a few days after I send an email, if the recipient has not opened it they receive a polite reminder email (which pushes their unopened email to the top of their inbox). Then, a few days later, if they still haven’t opened it they receive another polite reminder. What is super-impressive is that I’m receiving considered email replies from contacts as a result of the auto-reminder emails - even though I do not ask for a reply! (I have never received replies like this from bulk emails before) Importantly, the replies are to an individual (not bulk) email, which make managing the replies super easy. (Auto response emails can also be triggered by non-clicks and non-replies - which I have not had a reason to use yet but will soon.) And their support os 5-star!

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to write about GMass. Thus far it has ticked all the boxes for me.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Eric B.
CEO & Founder
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2019

"Perfect Tool For Mass Email Marketing"

Kommentare: Sending emails to my clients that are guaranteed to hit the inbox, this has aloud me to increase revenue on my bottom end and have increased my email open rates by 25%. Also with gmass your email marketing campaigns will be completely fast leaving you more time to do other things inside of your business. you can now schedule multiple days of email campaigns that will guarantee to deliver into your clients inbox without any complaints of spam.

Vorteile: What I like most about gmass is its very user friendly and simple to use but is a very powerful tool,. I've been using this tool to reach out to my clients and it makes sure all my messages get into the inbox and not into the promotional box, spam box. I also like how easy it is to connect seamlessly with other stmp services, and this gives you the ability to send through the gmass platform, and also use the stmp service to send directly through gmass as well. this is one of my favorite features I love about gmass. I came to gmass with a existing stmp and I was able to plug it in with no problem.

Nachteile: Havent found nothing I don't like but if I come across something I dont, I will keep you informed.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Mo C.
Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Integrates Well into GSuite "

Kommentare: GMass is fantastic to see if clients open emails, and it also is handy to email small groups of clients. I highly recommend trying this feature.

Vorteile: Pro 1: has a great free version to try out
Pro 2: Reliable delivery

Nachteile: Con 1: Sometimes throws an error when clicking the Mail Now button, so I schedule the email to go out in a few minutes
Con 2: Would like to use it other browsers, not just Chrome (it's a Chrome extension)

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"powerful mail merge"

Kommentare: new user

Vorteile: Am a Mail-chimp user but now have opted gmass which is very easy and not complicated to use The email marketing solutions AND POWERFUL MAIL MERGE system for all campaigns.
Hats off guys

Nachteile: nothing at all because its very easy to use

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Filippo B.
SEO specialist
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2019

"The best tool for fast email marketing"

Kommentare: It really helped me making a lot of fast email marketing campaigns

Vorteile: You can master the tool literally in a few minutes and complete your email marketing campaign very rapidly. For bigger projects is also good, and it helps you a lot tracking the results of your campaign

Nachteile: More video tutorials beyond simple blog posts

Jason F.
Broker / Owner
Immobilien
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2018

"The one software I would never want to be without"

Vorteile: Ease of use! This software is super easy to set up and begin using for anyone of any tech experience level. I love that it connects with Google Sheets so seamlessly

Nachteile: The only thing bad about the product, at least for me, is that everyone is finding out about it ;-) It was once my little secret - haha!

• Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Janine S.
CEO & Founder
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2018

"Marketing emails straight to the inbox!"

Vorteile: I've been using Gmass since it started about 3 years ago and I can confidently say that it has grown my business tenfold! Our company was just getting started on marketing emails when we came across this new Gmail plugin Gmass. It was a bit overwhelming at first to figure out because there are so many features but there is no simple dashboard to learn. You have to read through blog posts and take notes but once you get the hang of it, it's well worth the time! And whenever I've had trouble with a campaign, the customer support has been right on top of it. Thanks to the executive!

Nachteile: I'd love to see a dashboard with a simple UI.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Matthew S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Great and Easy to Use"

Vorteile: I use this for emailing our staff. We have an customized CRM for our company that emails customer campaigns. Been using this extension for about a month or so now and I absolutely love it. Works seamlessly with gmail/google apps. I've used it more that a few times for mass email and twice for an automated daily email reminder for our agents. Works perfect and can't imagine working without it.

Nachteile: If you are sending a lot of emails it times out but, is normal and you just hit the button once more and it works.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019