Filtern nach:

Über FACTS

We offer solutions that integrate both carrier management and freight broker operations with over 20 essential components to succeed.

Erfahre mehr über FACTS

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2017

"It is pretty straightforward"

Kommentare: My company uses it across the whole system, and so it's definitely necessary for me to use.

Vorteile: I do like that I can see the menus clearly. The commands are repetitive and I have learned a lot of it by heart. There are definitely some parts I haven't utilized yet.

Nachteile: I wish it was more updated visually, it feels a little bit like an 80s style interface. This is not something that effects how I use the program though!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2017
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"I normally use it to verify loads and provide updates for each of them when they are in transit."

Vorteile: What I like the most is that is very easy to use and information is available. When you log in, the software provide a range of options where you can look and go depending on what you are going to work with. It has the posibility to find loads using different methods.

Nachteile: What I least like about the software is the interface, it looks old and some information cannot be copy and paste on different fields.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018