Email Security.cloud Bewertungen

von Broadcom

Über Email Security.cloud

Threat and anti-spam protection system intended to defend your email from phishing, ransomware, and business email compromise.

Erfahre mehr über Email Security.cloud

Julius C.
Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2018

"Simple, install, and let it do it's job"

Kommentare: A cleaner system and useless mail that I don't have to waste my time sifting through.

Vorteile: It really limits the amount of junk that get on your computers. Between email links and cookies, I used to wonder why my computer keeps slowing down. When I run the cleaner it speeds up but with Symantec it filters a lot of the junk.

Nachteile: I try to keep programs that require a lot of memory off my systems unless they are very important. This one is important.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Professor of Science
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2019

"Good security program for at home and at work"

Kommentare: I will always use this program on my work and personal computers. Email is a huge must for me, as I am in the higher education field, so knowing that I can download messages and the program will catch potential threats is good peace of mind. (As a sidenote, I get around 100-200 emails daily)

Vorteile: This is a steel-trap type security program; it does not let anything through that could be potentially harmful. I have it set up on my work desktop and my home laptop, and I have been using it for over 5 years. I have it set up to start automatically each time I log in, and it does not take up too much RAM to do so, and runs without issue in the background. I also have it set to send me weekly updates/alerts, which is useful so I can keep an eye on things my computer comes in contact with.

Nachteile: It is a little pricey, but when you compare the overall cost of losing valuable data and work/time/effort to a computer virus, it becomes moot.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Multimedia Producer
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Made To Get In Your Way"

Vorteile: I guess this software is protecting my computer but I'd never know it by just looking at it. This app is installed by our IT department and heck if I understand how it protects.

Nachteile: I do know, however, that this app bothers you at the wrong time. How? By crashing your computer after completing an important task (and before you've had a chance to save). And if it's supposed to stop me from getting email spam, then I'd put the star rating at zero because I have to deal with spam daily.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Danny A.
Purchasing
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Email Security.cloud"

Kommentare: Very good product for business use. It seems to add an additional layer of security to our users and network.

Vorteile: Thought it was an ok product since its part of the Symantec portfolio. I never used this personally but had customers who used it without complaints.

Nachteile: Again, I've never used this product so only going off what customers say. Pricing can really stack up on this if you have many users.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Civil Engineer
Tiefbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2019

"Email Security.Cloud:100% Protection"

Kommentare: If your email boxes filled with spams & junks, just try Email security cloud and put an additional security layer for your personal and important emails.

Vorteile: The protection for our emails is essential and it was superbly done by Symantec product over the years for me. Its simple one-time installing process and once you set up it will work well. It ensures an extra protection layer for our emails and it helps to avoid spams and another security threatens for our entire emails.

Nachteile: The price matters for everyone, but I can recommend its price worthy for us if we were experienced any email attacks in past. The affordable price planning in future surely attracts more users for the vendor.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2019
Tracey M.
Digital Media Consultant
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"Kept me up to date but for our use a little expensive"

Kommentare: Ease of use and nothing to continually maintain myself - it all worked in the background for the most part so that does what we pay software to do - save time and therefore money.

Vorteile: It kept me up to date with the latest threats I needed to be aware of and to protect against. It has a easy to love GUI that is intuitive and lets me navigate where I want to with ease.

Nachteile: It can be a little slow in processing scans but hopefully that is because it is doing an absolutely thorough job and protecting our systems from threats and vulnerabilities.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Stuart A.
Financial Adviser
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"Protect your inbox with this great software"

Vorteile: Works seamlessly behind the scenes snd identifies and alerts any threats it identifies from incoming emails.
Allows you to review these and release or destroy as required.

Nachteile: Works really well. It works without interrupting or slowing down email access, which has been an issue with other email scanners i have used in the past.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Jessica C.
Commercial Marketer
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Used Daily"

Kommentare: Not much thinking to it and it protects your computer, haven't had any issues since using this at home.

Vorteile: I have used this daily after having a virus one time and I just let it run in the background an di have not had any issues since.

Nachteile: Sometimes there can be automatic popups that I wish you could have a setting for that just repeats your request.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Trevor L.
Master Teacher and Remote Teacher Trainer
E-Learning, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Perfect security and antivirus"

Kommentare: Very good. I don't use it anymore. I would if given the opportunity.

Vorteile: I loved that it did not interfere with any of my other applications or tasks that I must do on a daily basis.

Nachteile: Sometimes, I found that it did not give me the choice to give permission to certain websites. The only problem I experienced.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Scott J.
Clerk
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"standard review"

Vorteile: Automatically checks viruses when opening specific pages.

Nachteile: I do not have anything specific that I did not like.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Talent Aquisition Group Member
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"A powerful antivirus product..."

Kommentare: GREAT !! A true value for money product. Must buy.

Vorteile: I have been using Symantec for over 2 years now and i am quite happy with the overall experience as it has always been a mid layer between me and my online activities with respect to the online banking, personal data protection, user firewall. The threat control feature is one of its kind, and it really very helpful as it automatically filters the malware, viruses and other online threats which could be harmful to any of the devices, as PS's, Laptops, Mobiles or tablets. They have come up with the state of the art features such as threat cloud, Sonar, which is also a unique feature which determines suspicious activities and prevents them too. Application lock is also an added feature. But please make sure that your purchasing the licensed copy and keep on updating it online.

Nachteile: As long as a end user concern, i dont think that there are any loop holes or any drawbacks in this product at it knows it's role very well and stands on the responsibilities so that we can surf, transit and do all of our online activities without worries.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
HR Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"High End Email Security"

Kommentare: Helpful customer support!

Vorteile: With Email Security.cloud, you can be sure that every email is protected. The possibility to determine fraud emails is a great feature of Email Security. Unwanted emails are then placed in Quarantine where you can sort out data, remove or repair them. It also has an anti-virus and anti-spam feature, which is a great addition if losing your emails is a worry for you. I have personally used this for years. It is an “install and go” type of program which means it does its job after you install it and can be left in the background to run.

Nachteile: It has misdiagnosed a few emails into Quarantine. This happened once or twice.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Accountant - Internal Controls
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2018

"We use Symantec to protect our email server from junk mail and mail threats. "

Kommentare: While running in the background of our computers, Symantic provides email security for our organization. In turn, our employees receive peace of mind that each email received is not spam.

Vorteile: We enjoy the fact that this software runs in the background and is not constantly popping up with threats. When issues do arise, the software automatically assists in providing solutions. Additionally, when updates come out they are quick to install.

Nachteile: We least enjoy the fact that this software does not update as often. Not that it doesn't properly do the job, but it makes us wonder why there is not more updates.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Director of Lower School Literacy, Grades 3-4
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2018

"Advanced email threat protection for my work and personal email"

Kommentare: Overall, I am pleased with this software and would recommend it.

Vorteile: I use Microsoft Outlook for my work email and Google for all personal emails (including my small business). I appreciate that this software works for both, so I don't need to utilize multiple virus threat protection services. I've had multiple breaches with respect to my personal information being compromised, so I am hyper sensitive when it comes to email protection. I appreciate the "real-time" protection feature of this software in that, as one of their briefs states, the software "analyzes links before an email is delivered and again at time of click." There are multiple instances in which I've received emails that the software identified as potentially risky that, if I didn't use the software, I probably would have opened (for example, emails with seemingly innocuous subject lines).

Nachteile: There have been multiple instances--not many, but some--where the software has identified emails that are definitely not risky (e.g. I received a confirmation email after placing an order on a website that I know gets a lot of traffic, like a major department store). I am curious as to why the software identifies these specific emails as risky.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Roberth C.
Senior Engineer Network and System
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2017

"Good protection against threats "

Kommentare: Malware and virus are reduced on our Corporate network to minimum events, may I can see we are protected as expected.

Vorteile: Nice web interface console. Policy and rules changes applies intermediately. Excellent heuristic scan on real time. Virus signature keep constantly updated.

Nachteile: Firewall capabilities works but are simple to define specific rules for programs. Update process of client version on each machine would be better if not require uninstall of previous, it would be more simple.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2017
Aubrey U.
Director -Client Advocate
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"I use symantec for Business and for Home"

Kommentare: ease of use. No hardware or software to maintain everything is just a click away

Vorteile: Symantec is known for its Great protection and stands behind its products. I like that this is a cloud based solution so I didnt have any disc to load or download. Its scalible and will grow as your company grows. I have no hardware to maintain

Nachteile: Its a little pricey. But they say you get what You pay for so? Its a little more expensive then the others but worth it.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Greggor H.
Benefits Consultant
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2019

"Corporate Security"

Vorteile: At my prior employer we handled thousands of companies' personal health information on their employees. This type of data is highly sought after by hackers, so we had to make sure we were always hyper aware of digital security. We chose Symantec as the best protection for our clients' data.

Nachteile: At times there would be issues with VPN connections over hot spots or public WiFi. A minor, but common occurrence.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Lisandra F.
Analista
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2018

"This software is extremely easy to install on any device and use."

Kommentare: It is an excellent filter to avoid any virus threat that you may encounter while browsing the internet.

Vorteile: What I liked most, is that it is an essential software, it is very necessary to have it on any device. Its platform is extensive and efficient, not only that, it has a catalog for which there is a program for every need. It does not matter if you are a housewife or a CEO, in any case this software is very useful.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Dany H.
Pastor
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2018

"Good product to keep your email safe."

Vorteile: It's pretty easy to set up with multiple levels of filtering available to you. If google is not your thing then you probably need to look into Symantec.

Nachteile: The reality is that no product is perfect and will never catch everything. There are times when some emails that seem pretty obvious needed to be filtered end up slipping through. Then again that will happen with just about any software.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Katherine P.
Secretaria
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2018

"It's been a good experience, he did a great job of safety."

Kommentare: Greater security. It gave me the peace I was looking for.

Vorteile: This software as a recognized brand for its security, did a great job of filtering spam, and I had no problem with it. The user interface is also easy to use and easy to find, what I am looking for.

Nachteile: This software was a bit difficult to configure, and after the free trial it becomes a bit expensive to buy it. Although it works very well, the only disadvantage is that you can use some functions to use a bit of updating, but it is not enough to dissuade me from using it.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Jefe de Planificacion Ambiental Zona Sur
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2018

"Excellent experience with Symantec for filtering the amount of trash that exist on the web."

Kommentare: A cleaner system and useless

Vorteile: It really limits the amount of malicious files and a lot of junk trying to get into the computers. Between email links and cookies, it's great that you automatically delete cookies that make your computer very slow. It is very useful the tool of the cleaner because it allows your computer to go faster, thanks to Symantec for taking charge of filtering that amount of garbage that exist on the web.

Nachteile: Usually very little I use programs that require a high consumption of memory on my computer, for being one of the best anti virus program that I have used in many years is that I keep Symantec on my computer, the space it uses in my computer repay the amount of trash that prevents them from staying on my computer. It is for them that within the high performance program this is very important both at home and in the office.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Engineer
Computer-Hardware, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2019

"Perfect Security for emails "

Vorteile: As apart of the largest engineering organization on my college campus, we use this software as security precaution for our emails. Since we handle big transactions between our school administration and students, we needed a service to protect our transactions and weed out fraudulent emails. The biggest pro about this software is that it runs in the background and the UI is simple to use. So far, we have not received any phishing or email attacks since we've purchased this.

Nachteile: There are no cons about this service apart from paying for it. It works as advertised and we have no regrets for choosing Symantec.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Jennifer F.
Chief Deputy Clerk
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2019

"Excellent Software"

Vorteile: I like that our office never has to worry about the security of our emails! Email Security.cloud is installed on all of our computers and we have never experienced a problem. Excellent product for home or office!

Nachteile: This software is a little expensive but for the security it provides, it's worth every penny!

• Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Mark M.
Tech
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Great software trusted in industry"

Kommentare: Always keeping our mail safe without fail and w/o worries

Vorteile: This software is very dependable and is used by out IT department on all of our machines. We wouldn't have this software if it couldn't protect.

Nachteile: We have not had any issues with this software, we have been using it for many years and not had any intrusions.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"Effective and Easy Email Security"

Vorteile: Spam filtering is very effective, malware remediation has also been effective, responsive customer service when we have questions/issues arise.

Nachteile: The search function seems a bit limited and/or glitchy when we've tried to use it. When it is workign for us it is pretty slow in pulling up the search results.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2018