Jifflenow Event Meetings Bewertungen

von Jifflenow

Über Jifflenow Event Meetings

Automatisiert die Planung, Verwaltung und Analyse strategischer B2B-Meetings über Touchpoints wie Veranstaltungen, Briefing-Centern, Roadshows.

Erfahre mehr über Jifflenow Event Meetings

Monique S.
Event Coordinator, Marketing
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"Second year using this tool for our meeting planning for RSA and still VERY happy with it!!"

Kommentare: Made data entry of the numerous sales and exec meetings I receive for our annual presence at RSA so much easier. In the past it was a very manual process of entering into a spreadsheet model and getting people to register via outlook (that was a nightmare). This tool has made meeting management much more streamlined.

Vorteile: Ease of usability of the tool. We use this tool to book all of our sales and executive meetings during RSA, our biggest event we have presence at, and it really makes life so much easier with tracking and scheduling and the ability to customize your reports to help with lead capture for ROI is ideal.

Nachteile: It would be nice when you add a new user they would be recognized and auto populate into the user list (I've had to re-add folks that I already added as a new user several times). I notice you enter in the email and their info auto populates but they aren't in the main user list.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Leslie C.
Marketing Manager
Pharmazeutika, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2019

"Indispensable Tool for Conference Meetings"

Kommentare: We implemented this tool 3 years ago and it changed the game when it came to our processes for events. We attend shows with over 350 meetings and that wouldn’t be possible to execute effectively without Jifflenow.

Vorteile: Jifflenow keeps all of our meetings organized in one place to make the most efficient use of our company’s time at trade shows and conferences.

Nachteile: No substantial cons. Our company is ever evolving and the scale of our usage of this tool continues to rise, but Jifflenow is always there to support!

Kristen D.
Marketing Operations Manager
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Jifflenow is great for scheduling, but has setbacks"

Kommentare: Overall, and the platform is easy to use and the app is helpful for people on the go but you cannot rely on it for heavy hitter integration with SalesForce or really custom type work. If you are strictly interested in the number of meetings and being able to see basic information about the meeting like company or location or participants then this is a great tool. But if you are looking for more sophisticated reporting an integration, it’s going to come up short and require a lot of manual work to make sure overall, and the platform is easy to use and the app is helpful for people on the go but you cannot rely on it for heavy hitter integration with SalesForce or really custom type work. If you are strictly interested in the number of meetings and being able to see basic information about the meeting like company or location or participants then this is a great tool. But if you are looking for more sophisticated reporting and integration, it’s going to come up short and require a lot of manual work to make sure the data is correct

Vorteile: I was very excited when I did my first demo with this product. But once we got into the nitty-gritty details of customization, integration with SalesForce, and how we were going to track and report out… I started to experience some setbacks. Overall, it’s easy to use and the app is helpful for people on the go but I don’t know if I would recommend this if you want robust reporting and integration with SalesForce

Nachteile: You are limited with features and integration. There are a lot of things that require custom work with admin’s on both sides and somethings are just not possible. We were really hoping to have a sophisticated integration with SalesForce when it came to Leeds, campaigns, and automation, but we ended up having to do a lot of data loading and cleanup work before the event and after the event to ensure we got it right

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Mike G.
VIP and Executive Event Manager
Computer-Hardware, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Jifflenow is the leading event meeting management software currently on the market today"

Kommentare: We have run over 300 meeting programs with Jifflenow to-date. It's enabled use to triple our production without increasing staff. Our executive administrators appreciate that we vet the meeting requests first before it comes to them and their executive. The briefing details are in the body of the invitation for only internal users, so they only need their smart phones to prepare for a meeting. Every year, more and more teams in our company want to use the meeting program because they see the value of personal meetings at trade shows and other events.

Vorteile: Self-service capability for users
Efficient workflow for administrators
Integrates with our company Single Sign-On for security
Comprehensive set of meeting management features
Routes meeting invitations executive administrators/exec comms if desired
Enables mapping of topics to meeting hosts
Provides briefing details in the body of the invitation to internal invitees while hiding confidential info from external invitees
Feedback from meetings is automated in a report that can be routed to meeting requestors
Documents can be attached to a meeting invitation if needed

Nachteile: The meeting agenda is not in the invitation to the guest attendees (external invitee), they get a generic invitation; you can write it in the subject line as a workaround but it's not a clean approach.
Not enough information symbols to click on that tell users how to use a feature.
Does not tell you if an invitation is forwarded to another user (so you don't know who got it)
No feature to remind meeting guest to attend via text message or simple email, you have to remind them by resending the invitation.
Sometimes they release new features or changes without completely telling us what's changing
Software updates are not always perfect, if may take a few months before it's smooth

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Libby W.
Event Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"Jifflenow is without a doubt the best meeting scheduling platform I have worked with to date."

Vorteile: Very user friendly, it is easy to navigate, you can customize the tool based upon your needs from one event to the next, its very intuitive. The customer support is fantastic which is probably the most important item on the "Pro" list.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Karla F.
Event Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Our overall experience has been very positive. The tool has improved our scheduling process."

Kommentare: Easy to use

Vorteile: I like how organized it keeps our meetings and how I can quickly produce reports with all of our meetings listed.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to click a button and instantly see all open meeting times in a list rather than having to click on all of our attendees to see open times. I also wish the company name was repeated on reports.

Marcela P.
Senior Marketing Events Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2018

"I am the project and budget owner."

Vorteile: I like the ability to see have personal schedules. The pringing of each executives calendar for that day is awesome. Being able to change meetings on the fly is great!

Nachteile: Adoption is not an easy thing. Many sales people find every year so many questions and reasons why this is not working for them that some do not use it at all and wait on-site to have an exec admin help them. I also do not like that the CS manager has to code meeting rooms available and the times you can book. I think it would be great for the meeting manger to have this ability.

Megan B.
Senior Business Analyst - Healthcare Cloud Sales Operations (Services)
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"Awesome Organizational Meeting Management Tool with fantastic customer support!"

Kommentare: Easy user process, meeting management made simple, time saving, post show analytics, live tracking, great Mobile app for meeting managers & users on the go

Vorteile: I love the Account team that works with me from the beginning to the end - customizing the tool for me and making any required changes I need along the way! Top notch support with friendly and responsive support always! The tool works amazing for me because this team helps make that happen!

Nachteile: The fact that the tool times out to quickly and I have to re-enter credentials (email and password too many times a day).

Events Operations Manager
Halbleiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"A highly effective, robust meeting tool with continuous improvements and features"

Kommentare: The tool has been a major improvement from past tools used. The ability to customize the tool specific to your event needs has been a great benefit and overall the tool is easy to use, which helps with the adoption rate and learning curve for frequent users.

Vorteile: Level of customization to accommodate different business needs event by event. Each event can be structured entirely different based on how you need meeting rooms and access structured. Excellent level of customer support!

Nachteile: Still some occasional bugs that result to load issues or page refresh delays. However, once discovered and addressed, Jifflenow does a good job on trying to find a resolution ASAP.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Ashely M.
Sr Manager, Americas Marketing Events
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2018

"Great product with superior customer service "

Kommentare: efficiency; visibility into meeting schedule and end goal of meetings goal

Vorteile: Easy to use from event to event. Turn key. Train your teams and everyone becomes proficient in using the system

Nachteile: Some of the reports can be somewhat manul to run -- as of now, you cant create a custom report and have it be a custom report across all events running.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Billi L.
Sr. Manager, Marketing Events
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"Great experience with the tool and with my account manager."

Kommentare: great organization and management of a large volume of meetings when needed.

Vorteile: It is very flexible and most of my questions have a solution that is already built or it is on the next list of improvements.

Nachteile: I know this is coming soon - but the exporting of the briefing document in word or something other than PDF will really help our work flow.

Brenda F.
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"We have been using Jifflenow since 2015, and have been very happy with the tool. "

Kommentare: We have a annual off-site conference, depend on Jifflenow to handle our scheduled meetings with our clients. The response from clients and participants "this was easy to use", which makes my piece of this project easy to manage.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the assistance I received from Jifflenow team and support team. Each time it was timely and very helpful.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Jennifer L.
Director, Sales Operations
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"Great tool for meeting scheduling. They continue to improve the platform each year."

Vorteile: Getting started is very easy. Setup by the Jifflenow team doesn't take long. User friendly. Great training by the Jifflenow team.

Nachteile: Reporting needs more flexibility and more canned reports. They have some options now, but I find it hard to get to the data I need quickly or at all.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2018
John R.
Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2018

"FANTASTIC customer service team!"

Kommentare: Integration with SFDC with opportunity and account tie in. This is very helpful for analytics and reporting.

Vorteile: My company just signed up with JiffleNow and we just finished integration. So, I cannot say much about it. That said, based on my experience thus far, I think the integration is great and user friendly. I also think it's customizable, which could benefit an organization should they want to tracker nitty details.

Nachteile: So far, because I have not used the software for long, I don't see any critical cons that I can comment on.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Event Logistics Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Very archaic system - needs improvement"

Kommentare: On site it is a great tool. I love the quick meeting functionality and the various views which makes it easy to read. The post meeting data entry needs improvement.

Vorteile: The ease of viewing the meetings during the event is simple and the program provides different views so it caters to your needs onsite. The history functionality is also a life saver when asked questions about specific events and simultaneously working on 50-300 meetings. Setting up the event within the tool is simple.

Nachteile: Approving someone to register for a meeting requires going through various different screens. What you would think is a simple click of the button is not simple at all within Jiffle. In order to add a customer or their EA, you have to make 10 different steps. Then go back, add them to the meeting. And click another 4 pages to confirm them. It can be a lot more streampine and easier for the administrstors managing the overall event.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Boney J.
Client Partner
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Great scheduler for event planning"

Kommentare: It's self explanatory and very easy to use

Vorteile: I like that I can see all my meetings and availability in one place and neatly laid out.

Nachteile: This product served all my requirements and there is nothing that I can think of that has been left out.

Sc S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Could not live without it!!!"

Kommentare: Productivity

Vorteile: This software makes it easy to manage a lot of work that would be near impossible without it. In the past, I have managed 50 meetings a day with NO JIFFLE and 3 people, and it was exhausting. WITH JIFFLE, managed over 1000 meetings that took place over a just a few days WITH EASE. It has a great interface, its easy to use, and the support from the vendor is phenomenal!

Nachteile: I have noticed that when users have issues it is typically user error -- a misunderstanding of what the tool does and doesn't do.

Mary K.
Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Great for Complex Matrix Events"

Vorteile: I like that this product allows you to schedule externally and internally with your customer facing events. I also appreciate the way you can manage customer communications through the tool.

Nachteile: It is difficult to move a meeting if the room is not available at the new time and you have to change rooms or if your new time slightly overlaps your old time.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Trinity W.
Senior Manager, Solutions Pricing and Delivery
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Jiffle for Corporate Events"

Kommentare: Jifflenow was a convenient tool to use while at our events. When issues/questions arose, the support team was quick and easy to work with, and rep was splendid. :)

Vorteile: Jifflenow is easy to use for meeting makers and easy for for meeting managers to setup/maintain their events!

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to flag a room as being able to be "double booked" like you can do for attendees.

Kathleen R.
Comms Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Ease is hard to beat!"

Vorteile: JiffleNow makes it easy and fun to be an engaged employee, backing our companies stories and news. If it weren't for JiffleNow, I wouldn't be nearly as active on my social media accounts. Now I'm able to inspire and engage others with a click of a button!

Nachteile: It would be useful if there was content categories to choose to share from. I only share what I can speak on personally, so some of the more technical posts to share aren't as applicable to me.

Joe K.
Events Manager
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2019

"Great Easy to use Meeting tool"

Vorteile: Easy to use. We use it for meeting scheduling on our larger conferences

Nachteile: I wish it integrated with our Notes / Calendar Software we used to allow easier integration with Exec calendars

Executive Assistant
Computer-Hardware

"Excellent!"

Kommentare: meetings, pipeline, ease of on site logistics

Vorteile: Basically everything, meeting manager visibility, control over different portions, blah blah filling character limit

Nachteile: Sometimes the website is slow to load, and when you click on one thing, you have to wait for the whole thing to update while the screen slightly freezes.

Tammy R.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Super easy and efficient tool!"

Vorteile: One step for scheduling a meeting. In the past we used two spreadsheets and individual calendar invites. Lots of risk for mistakes and labor heavy. Jifflenow makes life easy!

Nachteile: Doesn't integrate 2 ways with Google calendar. I have to add my availability into Jifflenow instead of it taking it from my GCal.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Dagmar L.
Sr. Events Manager
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"It revolutionized the way we handle meetings / meeting rooms at events"

Kommentare: It saves so much time when you handle meetings and meeting rooms at events. I love that it's easy to learn and use and is pretty much bug free. Love the calendar functions.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Constant improvement. They take your inputs to change/improve something very seriously.

Nachteile: That it times out and doesn't save my progress. At events, you get easily side tracked. They promised to change that with an upcoming release.

Andrea R.
Program Manager, Global Customer & Field Engagement
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Great experience working with JiffleNow!"

Vorteile: JiffleNow has made it easy for us to manage 1:1 meetings for large and small scale events and ensure that communication to internal and external attendees is streamlined. No more manual tracking and sending out individual Outlook invites!

Nachteile: So far, every request we have had to customize has been met so I don't have any complaints about functionality at this time