Über Fuze

Omni-Channel-Videokonferenzlösung für weit verteilte Arbeitsgruppen und Moderationspersonal, die zahlreiche Zielgruppen ansprechen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Fuze

Fuze integrates well across different devices. Meetings are easy to setup via the app or Outlook.

The fact that the options are limited and it encounters isuues sometimes.

Bewertungen zu Fuze

3,8
4,0
4,0

Fuze hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fuze bereits verwendet?

D. SKye
D. SKye
IT Technician in USA
Computer-Software

Enterprise level telephony, in the cloud

Kommentare: The largest benefit is not having to replace/upgrade aging hardware and software, we don't have to manage equipment at our sites anymore, all the heaving lifting is in the cloud.

Fuze is a fully featured UC in the cloud, providing telephone calls (with a full backend of call flows, agents, incoming, outgoing, etc), collaboration and meetings (from 1 to thousands of participants), voicemail, and multiple types of endpoints such as physical phones, SIP clients, Windows and Mac desktop client, Android and iOS mobile clients. It has all the features you need, without the headaches of managing PBXs and servers.

Fuze is still developing its Browser based client, we would really like that because currently there isn't a way to run the Fuze "Desktop" experience on Linux. Once they finish the web client there will be that capability. Their customer support needs to be sized up a bit too, sometimes it takes too long to get things resolved (they get resolved, but the length of time needs to be reduced)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Director in UK
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything we wanted

Kommentare: Overall experience has been positive - and we are pleased with the selection. Full adoption has been easy and users love it. Customer support is good - although I would like all users to be able to access support rather than being mediated through my IT.

Well designed UI make the product a pleasure to use. The features we use all day, every day, just work in a very user friendly way. It doesn't have feature bloat that confuses people - it just works.

the collaboration/video component of the software is relatively expensive as an addon and isn't as slick as the messaging calling product. Its good, but not as good as Zoom/Teams.

Ikaika
IT Engineer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keep Looking

Kommentare: The bottom line: Fuze's service is reliable, but it starts with a high price tag and because of the missing functionality, it goes even higher because of the extra man hours that you need to bring their system up to par.

We came to Fuze from a home built system. As our company grew, our system became harder and harder to manage and we started to have outages because of the stress that was put on our servers. When we switched over to Fuze I set myself on their outage alerts and although I was alerted to an outage or service disruption, I only felt the impact of an outage twice in three years.

If you call in on the support line, you will get a company called answer one which will create a ticket for you. You can get people on the line when you have an emergency, but I've only been able to get a person transferred to me twice. The other times they called back within an hour. It is not easy to understand what you are being billed for, so the bill can creep up with stuff that you no longer need. You don't have control over provisioning your phones. You have to call in or submit a ticket and although the SLA for those types of requests is 48 hours it is hardly reached if you don't follow up. I've had to wait for more than a week which meant that our new hires got to do busy work for at least 4 days after training. Reports are inaccurate. For our call floors, we pay bonuses based on the amount of work that the agent puts in. The report have been inaccurate enough times that we now have to verify that the report is running after we run the report.

José Elías
José Elías
Auxiliar de Reporting in USA
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great substitute for Skype

Kommentare: We are using fuze to comunicate intercompany, which is fantastic since I feel that Fuze is much more intuitive than Skype, has more options in a clearer way (like when you share an image in a group conversation you just click it, unlike Skype in which you have to look for it), Also I think that since the mobile app isn't as intrusive as the Skype Mobile, most users do not really mind having the app to be connected at all times.

What I like most about Fuze is that the desktop version and the mobile version aren't as intrusive as Skype is. Also it's super easy to make a meeting, you have your "room" number so anyone who wants to have a meeting only has to have that number and presto! Which leads me into the contacts, whenever you look for a contact you search them by name a lot easier than Skype as well as by corporate e-mail. I think that it's also a nice touch to have the emoticons you use on your cellphone on the desktop app as well, it's a nice touch.

What I didn't like was that for example if you want to add some contact into your favorites you need to interact with them in any way, I find it easier by chat but can be annoying if you have no real reason to start a conversation. Also the Outlook extension is kinda heavy and may dull or slow your outlook sometimes.

Greg
Greg
Squadron Commander/Public Affairs Officer/Leadership Officer/IT Officer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent product with growing pricetag...

Kommentare: Fuze was a great product for my team...even with the difficulties in the middle of our time using the product. It did a great job for our teleconferencing needs, with shared desktop. We'd still be with them if the company had been more reasonable and served us like customers.

We used Fuze for our Team Meetings on a geographically dispersed team. In the early days of our use of Fuze, it served our needs well. We were transferring from the "Big Boys" on the street because of their escalating costs for the same service. Fuze was great. In the middle of our journey we started having issues with updates and other issues that slowed our team meetings. Later in the journey, it came back and was rock solid.

1. Issues with upgrades and sound quality at times. 2. Once they got their issues worked out, they caused their prices to skyrocket and their business model changed and they wanted to "demo" the product to re-do our contract. We'd been USING the product for years! They wouldn't tell us pricing structure without a pitch. No time for such nonsense! Finally, they wrote and announced that our product offering was going to end....in TWO WEEKS! Done. They lost us there.

Adrian
Adrian
QA engineer in Costa Rica
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple communications

Kommentare: Not great and not a very enjoyable tool to use. Looking for past conversations was tedious.
Not that many integrations were available either so It is actually very hard for me to recommend Fuze

Integrates well with your voice solution Meetings perform OK There are several plugins for email clients and browsers which facilitate creating an joining meetings

I did not find Fuze to be as reliable as other competitor tools. UI attempted to look fresh but I did find it a bit confusing when using simple features such a text history searches

Antwort von 8X8

Hi Adrian, Thanks so much for the honest feedback. I've forwarded it to our Customer Success team to review and look into how we can help enhance your experience using Fuze. David Hopp

Unterhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Three years of Fuze

Kommentare: Fuze provides an economical SIP-based voice service without the need for any on-premise equipment. Can be used with software app/clients and/or with physical, desktop and conference IP phones.

I like that this service provides and app for both desktop and mobile. The user portal is useful as it allows configuration of features like simultaneous ring and voicemail. Voice quality is very good and HD voice is possible if the other callers support it.

Early on, (ThinkingPhones days) the apps were not so fully featured or functional as they are today.

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective conference platform.

Fuze is a cloud-based unified communications platform and because it is based in the cloud ; it makes it easy for me to access it wherever I may be. It empowers productivity and delivers insights across my organization by allowing us access its simplified business voice communication tool, dynamic video conferencing, and hands-on collaboration feature.In summary , Fuze enable my company's workforce to communicate seamlessly at anytime and without any device restriction.

Will be interesting to have more screens available in the screen sharing option.Also the aesthetic is quite poor ,I think it can much more vibrant.

Nick
Nick
Infrastructure Supervisor in USA
Druck, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great software for Unified Communication!

Kommentare: We are using Fuze as a single platform to for voice and instant messaging. We've had little to no problems with the voice piece and the IM piece works great, but we've had issues with user adoption of the app. Make sure that if you're deploying you have a solid user adoption strategy! Overall, a great replacement over standard PBX phone systems or the complexity of Cisco VOIP solutions.

The software is continually being updated with features and functionality requested by users. They listen to complaints and improvement requests and take them seriously!

Some of the functionality is not as straightforward to use as it should be. It can integrate contacts from other sources, but sometimes does a poor job.

Alexis
IT Director in Uruguay
Alternative Medizin, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fuze? AWESOME

Kommentare: Excellent application, very recommendable

Fuze is an excellent application for videoconference and calling, very friendly and easy to use. It's a great application and also provides you the capability to record your calls. Licenses are not expensive and for sure worth it.

Sometimes the ticket submitted take more than expected to be resolved. But the overall is very positive.

Gabriela
Director of Operations in Uruguay
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Inhouse chats and customer service tool

We have been using Fuze for some time and it is our go/to tool for reaching out to our customers. Our collaborators also use the chat function to stay in touch and create groups.

We have experienced some down time with our lines sporadically but their Customer Support has been diligent on giving us answers and solutions.

Maired
Office Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Fuze

Kommentare: Issues we had were mainly with the Polycom's. we have 3. In the 2.5 years we are here in the Dublin office 2 have been replaced very quickly so very happy with the service.

Ease of use and when there is an issue prompt response of support team.

took me a while to get used to using the headphones but all good now

Brian
Sr. Network Architect in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sr. Network Architest

Kommentare: Service overall is great, however support is poor and slow. ATA devices notoriously have a lot of problems and outages compared to phones. Also bulk update/changes to devices through the portal for items to keep things stable are not available and require tickets to support which is hard to schedule to prevent outages.

Ease of use and deployment. Messaging between people is also very nice and efficient.

Ability to clear cache or Items to reduce clutter.

Alex
Team Leader in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fuze for Recruitment

Kommentare: Good, improvement on old phone system.

Integrates with Salesforce & Chrome so I can click to call.

Screen sharing on conference calls is difficult.

Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

video conference gone wrong

you have toll free numbers linked with Google calendar

too many errors and delays the call drops every 5 minutes you would be better using Zoom

Myriam
Key Account Manager in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A nice tool but can be improved

Really easy to use and nice interface But too simple and not a lot of functionnalities Today, I only use it to make and receive calls

Too simple Not a lot of functionnalities Not possible to share files and documents as in Teams for instance Bugs

ANDREW
ANDREW
graphic designer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good service for work chats and links with phone voicemail

Kommentare: It worked well for work chats and links with phone voicemail. The chat service was fast and pretty user friendly as well. I would recommend for small to medium sized businesses.

I like that it worked well for work chats and links with phone voicemail. It stored my voicemail from my work phone so I could listen while still on my computer or laptop. The chat service was fast and pretty user friendly as well.

I think some of my co workers had phone and voicemail issues but none for me.

Meagan
Employee Happiness Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fuze in the workplace

Kommentare: Using Fuze has allowed us to create open lines of communicat internally as well as externally.

I like the visibility elements of Fuze and being able to view their status. I also like being able to hide certain conversations, but still being able to view the history of that conversation if needed. I like the ease and ability of being able to provide my meeting link to whoever I need to.

There are a lot of glitches with the software, desktop and mobile versions. They are not always synched up. I have some employees who have issues running other softwares or websites during a phone or video conference.

Yamini
Yamini
Associate Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A good video calling and collaboration tool

Conferencing capabilities of Fuze are quite good. The software is so simple to use because of its intuitive interface. You can actually rely on it when it comes to video conferencing.

Fuze is based on cloud computing. You cannot access everything according to your wish like: you cannot add a phone number until and unless you register a MAC address with Fuze.

Deirdre
IBO/CSP in USA
, Selbstständig

Fuze is a Pretty Decent VoIP Service

The tool is pretty cool and has several great features...web integration is easy, the mobile app is a plus, getting the voicemail delivered to your email is really cool too. It's friendly to smaller businesses.

Manoeuvring around the app is challenging. Seems like you're spending way too much time trying to find a needed button to get out or use another feature. Just a bit cumbersome.

Thom
Volenteer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Change is not always easy

Kommentare: Good product, but not a Microsoft product.

Easy to use and has most of the features that are in Skype, Nice use of video and good voice quality

implementation and learning curve have been a challenge, Things I miss from Skype: Ability to interact with Active Directory, Ability to pull people into calls. The storage of conversations for future use.

Seth
Financial Advisor in USA

Great software for conferences

Great presentation software, very cutting edge. Looks professional and have had happy clients, super easy

Price is a little steep. Could be a little more user friendly. It gets the job done, so not much to complain about.

Alberto
IT in Spanien
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

REvie of Spain mplementation

Good mobility for the users, good of option to make home working

Issues with home wifi networks, difficult to solve this issues

Teresa Herbic
Author/ Writer in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fuze is a Great Voice, Video and Collaborative Offering

Kommentare: Nice feature-rich and efficient product offering for business, contract and project teams.

I have used Fuse for business contract customers and really like the program. It's excellent for quality voice, video and collaboration with your team members. The collaborative offering is simple to use and is exceptional for real-time content sharing especially for timely projects.

None, I especially like the collaborative functions with this product and project sharing capabilities!

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Only if it’s your only option

The hardware for Fuze (formerly thinkingphones), is fantastic. The use of side cars for more lines for users to navigate to, as well as displaying if someone is on a call, is great!

The UI is extremely difficult, the documentation is nearly nonexistent. Reaching out to support for assistance they immediately try to follow scripts and don’t even bother to read or listen to your requests. Two separate instances, I spent hours on the phone or over email, to simply find out how to reset a users’ pin.