Über Google Workspace

Eine Suite von Collaboration-Produkten für Teams und kleine Unternehmen. Webkonferenzen, Dateifreigabe und Planung in der Cloud.

Erfahre mehr über Google Workspace

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Bewertungen zu Google Workspace

Google Workspace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11.042 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11.042)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Google Workspace bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Miguel D.
Miguel D.
IT Manager in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It is a complete suite of colaborative apps

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Nice to work with google apps, really love the look and feel, and im very happy, we manage a team of about 160 users that everyday use google for colaborate and send emails..

Easy of use, price for the value you get, as soon you pay the license, then you get started to use full functionality, constant upgrade of the apps, chat has been improving a lot, video calls have been upgrading over time, now it works really great.

as its updates very often, there still some missing functions that the competitors have, the task shedule function is very simple, it just need some enhancement to be really good.

Ashley A.
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love our Google Workspace

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Google Workspace is so easy to use and intuitive. We use it to collaborate with team members and customers. The value is tremendous.

There is a learning curve on moving shared files.

Henkjan S.
Founder in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Why are they even in the B2B space?

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's workable to some extend but you're better off with say a Microsoft. The main reason for this is that Microsoft support is way beyond anything Google has ever been able to offer, even after 6 years of using it for this and my previous company. This applies to other Google products to like GMB where there's still a 6-month old ticket being actively ignored. Google should remain in the consumer space where they can treat customers badly and claim it is due to their services being 'free'. If you're a company - don't bother with them and look at competitors. Anyone will do.

Email, calendar + real-time collaboration on a single doc.

Everything else. Most of the products like Docs/Sheets are stuck in 2012. The apps are an abomination and lack critical everyday features that you have to perform on a desktop. Offline mode just isn't working at all and never has. I suspect the product team has never used their offering outside of high-speed Google offices. I don't think there's any actual development going on the entire suite. Just the bare minimum to keep it alive. I say this because there are other doing great innovative stuff in this space while it's crickets from the Goog. And that usually means they're doing a Google News (cancelling a useful product because they don't care about it)

Oliver D.
Oliver D.
IT Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software Suite - Highly Recommended for a Cloud-Centric Company

Kommentare: Generally fantastic - we have a lot to worry about in the IT team but Google Workspace is almost never one of those things. Everything just works, customer service has been consistently great when needed, and the software suite is unparalleled in breadth and usability.

Fully cloud based, accessible anywhere. Easy to set up and administer, which is a dream for a smaller company and still useful for larger ones. There's plenty of options there if you need them and as a package it's almost impossible to compete with it. The integration across each tool is seamless and our helpdesk almost never hears about Google Workspace related issues.

The pricing structure can be a little confusing, and the tiers can force you to pay more due to one vital extra feature amongst many useless ones (though they do offer great pricing deals for scaling companies). The admin console can be a challenge to navigate sometimes, with a specific setting hidden in a nonsensical place, but that's not unusual for this kind of tool.

Danilo G.
Responsable de Seguridad IT in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Una excelente opción para un entorno de trabajo digital realmente completo

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Cumple con todas las exigencias de un entorno de trabajo digital

La cantidad de features que posee la solución

La migración desde tecnología antigua resultó compleja para el despliegue inicial

Scott J.
Scott J.
Account Executive in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I mean, it's Google--They know what their stuff

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Positive. There are only a handful of times that Workspace's features just didn't work for my business need. But with the savings on the every day needs, we have the budget to pay for the specialty software services that aren't available in this solution already

Inexpensive, 90+% of people already know their way around drive, gmail, etc. Reliable service. Many plugins

More expensive software options often have nuance or benefits that help in a specific use, but the 'jack-of-all-trades' out of the box solutions that Google offers are usually good enough--if a little bothersome at times

Marlieke M.
Founder | Managing Director in Kambodscha

Everything I Need

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Google Workspace is all I need to run my (small) business. The e-mails are very reliable, I haven't encountered any issues with downtime or other problems at all. I use Google Mail in conjunction with Google Meet and Google Drive and Google Workspace lets me manage all of this from one single place.

I don't like that I have to upgrade all of my Google Workspace users (email addresses) instead of just one.

Nha N.
Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shop for Our Business

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We used to use another vendor for document storage and sharing but switched to Workspace because our employees don't need to keep another set of usernames and passwords.

I like how I use the same sign-in for everything we use, email, document sharing and storage, and calendar, all of these using our domain name.

Every employee has a personal Gmail account so training them to tell the difference and how to sync between the two took some time.

Angel J.
HMIS Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google Workspace Makes Work Life Easier

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Google workspace has been painless, easy to navigate and learn, easy to train and engage and very portable.

The features I enjoy most about Google Workspace is the flexibility, the collaboration tools and the multiple API connections that can be made.

The thing that I enjoy least about Google Workspace is the document suite of office software does not have as many features available to work with and customize your documents.

Carl G.
Carl G.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It just works

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like how it easily syncs emails, documents, and files amongs myself and my staff. We are able to easily collaborate.

The docs, spreadsheets etc, doesn't have all of the same bells and whistles as some of the competitors.

Freelancer in Eswatini
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Google Workspace review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Work area has permitted my web-based business to sets up a presence. The membership offers a great deal of distributed storage, internet business combinations and an expert email account. We disagree that Workspace is as pervasive to online business as they appear to be and are right now looking for choices

The mix of our area name to work area so we can send and get messages straightforwardly on gmail It's so natural to work together with GSuite. Simply this week we started off a total redesign of our cycles because of resigning staff, and craving for normalization. I'll zero in Team Drives, and archive sharing: - With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff approach. It's not difficult to track down when you click Drive, not too far off under your own drive. - Using Gsuite permitted our director, yet additionally staff, to make envelopes as pails of cycles. For instance, we utilize Slate, and a more seasoned CRM framework, Banner, which each have ridiculously various degrees of specialized execution, however are utilized simultaneously. Our staff just unloaded a lot of individual cycles which we would now be able to see, alter, and share back as the normalization interaction proceeds. - Easy to see who made alters, and when. In this way, in case we have an inquiry concerning a cycle line, we'll essentially look to the alter, and can without much of a stretch track and explain questions. - GSuite does, notwithstanding, have a mind boggling scope of devices, which are for the most part similarly apparent, editable, and sharable. Perhaps the most worth apparatuses I use at work.

The greatest drawback to utilizing Google Workspace is that the reception isn't broad. Most customers will fiddle with it when we share records yet they are utilizing Microsoft 365 inside, so it is a problem area. The rollout of Shared Drives appears to ultimately be promising yet the absence of sharing customization makes it difficult to use with outer customers. As a promoting organization, we would rather not share everything except we would rather not share individual records either, so the absence of organizer sharing makes it futile for us. I additionally wish Google Slides was more element rich so it very well may be a genuine swap for PowerPoint, yet tweaking layouts and designing introductions to look cleaned is only not as simple.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Mental Coach & Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best!

I love the huge amount of services and products included in a Google Workspace plan: I have the Business Plan (around 11$/month per user) since 2019 and I'll never change it for another brand of service cause of this reason. In a single plan you can have mail management (Gmail), Google Drive for file management and sharing (2TB), a lot of collaboration tools for documents for live sharing and editing, Google Meet for video conferencing with unlimited recordings, Google Calendar for calendar meetings and sharing and a lot more!

Absolutely nothing, I'm sure Google Workspace is the best in-one platform on the market.

Mohammed S.
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

amazing features for limitless possibilities in running projects

Kommentare: Google Workspace has boosted the efficiency and productivity of our project teams tremendously. From task tracking, to team collaboration, to improved team communications, our capacity and output as an small organization has seen a massive gains because of Google Workspace.

It's hard to point to one thing when it comes to Google Workspace because what's most outstanding about Workspace is how intuitively it has combined multiple services and products under one umbrella and gets them to work together to near perfection. It is truly unbelievable how uncluttered and well organized the interface is, making it a breeze to switch between different component services without getting lost in navigation or overwhelmed.

I often get easily consumed once I log into my Google Workspace and lose track of other external tasks requiring my attention. Even though Workspace has tools such as calendar and notes features that can be used to prevent this from happening, I just can't seem to easily disengage once I get in.

Eddie L.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best enterprise productivity essential tools and extremely cost effective

Kommentare: Outstanding. Spend less time doing repetitive tasks and much of manual tasks are automated so I can spend more time working rather than managing to-do lists and setting up meetings in calendars.

The connective tissue between all applications of Google Sheets, Google Keep, Drive, Meet, all integrate very nicely together to optimize for productivity. Calendars integrate with the mail seamlessly and most applications now have an easy widget to download to Google Calendar, saving time manually entering event data.

Google Meet has improved a lot, but Zoom is still a more stable video platform in my opinion. Zoom seems to have fewer glitches when internet becomes an issue.

Stephen brent M.
Stephen brent M.
Founder in USA

A great tool for us now but it might not be forever

Kommentare: Overall, we're happy but Microsoft 365 is always a possible switch based on our clientele. There are days using it would make our lives easier.

There is little to no setup to make things work as we need them to. It is extremely easy to collaborate on and share documents. Using it internally is seamless and it does everything we need it to do for our internal team.

The biggest downside to using Google Workspace is that the adoption is not widespread. Most clients are willing to dabble with it when we share documents but they are using Microsoft 365 internally, so it is a pain point. The rollout of Shared Drives seems to eventually be promising but the lack of sharing customization makes it impossible to use with external clients. As a marketing agency, we don't want to share everything but we don't want to share individual documents either, so the lack of folder sharing makes it useless for us. I also wish Google Slides was more feature-rich so it could be a true replacement for PowerPoint, but customizing templates and formatting presentations to look polished is just not as easy.

Miguel R.
Miguel R.
Research Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Helpful software to collaborate with teammates on a variety of documents

Kommentare: As a research driven individual, i have looked for a variety of resources that allow me to collaborate with my teammates on research articles that have a very tight deadline. I came across Google Software that is a highly sophisticated website with a variety of online features to accommodate any research needs from editing and formatting documents to creating folders for organization purposes and other features. I highly recommend this software to any organization that needs collaboration tools.

Google workspace is a highly sophisticated software that allows you to collaborate and share documents with other individuals that have been granted access via Gmail or any other chat platforms. I use this software on a daily basis to edit and format the research articles that my teammates and I are planning to publish in the future and I have found the tools provided by Google workspace to be extremely functional. One of my favorite features of the software is receiving the notifications over Gmail specifically when a certain section of the document has been assign to you or when you assign it to a team member. Also, this software makes notes of the changes made by a team member and allows to make comments on an specific section and this is extremely helpful when collaborating with others. The software works great on any browser and I recently find out that it can also be access through the phone as well which makes its functionality and versatility even better than I expected. This software is immensely functional and serves a variety of purposes for corporate or any organization, therefore, it is a highly multifaceted tool to collaborate with others on any document and it includes the online version of Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and many others

The software works great on any browser and it is highly functional and sophisticated. So far, I have not found any issues pertaining to its functionality, however, definitely one feature that could be added in the future is the offline access. This will be a great addition since it will allow you to work offline, on the road or when the internet malfunctions.

Mindy I.
Mindy I.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Necessary part of my business

Kommentare: I use Google Workspace primarily for email and Google Drive. I do use a lot of space on the drive and I share different files and folders with many different people. This is extremely important in my line of work, as I'm also sharing files and collaborating with clients and teammates.

Using my multiple email addresses in one place is extremely important for me. I am able to use all of my email addresses and sort them as necessary into different folders, which makes life so much easier, rather than having to login to separate inboxes.

I wish that it was easier to have it respond from the email it was sent to. I can check multiple emails in one Workspace account, but when I reply it comes from my main email, unlike when you set them up separately in Gmail - I feel that system works better for multiple emails.

Rebecca S.
Office admin in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very multifaceted tool

Kommentare: Our company uses G Suite for email, calendar, Google Docs & Drive, Google Voice (occasionally for sales efforts), etc. In general, it works like a well oiled machine. It is great for managing teams. Also, with my account synced across devices, it makes working from anywhere seamless.

I like the many layers of customization and the various tools available as part of G Suite (Workspace). I like that I can easily manage the accounts of all Users as admin, from resetting passwords, to creating new accounts, to terminating accounts. I like that along with email, we have the calendar, and the larger Drive Storage. I like that I can do attachments up to 25mb and that Google will convert anything over to a link. I like that searching is very easy and, as creepy as it is that Google can read text in photos, I like that it helps me to find things no matter the format it is in. I like that I can turn off Conversation view (which I hate). I like that I can customize my inbox.

I HATE that when I, as admin, delete a user account, it doesn't automatically prompt me to download an archive of their email history. I wish that when deleting an account, you could set up email forwarding for a set amount of time. I hate that when I do download an email archive, it is in a file format that I cannot find any way to open. I hate that when I create an event in the calendar, it automatically creates a Hangout link (which confuses people if the invite is for a Zoom meeting - they use the wrong link). I WISH G Suite had more integration with Google Places/Business. I have tried to talk to G Suite support about issues with our business listings, but could get no help.

Michael A.
General Manager in Indonesien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable - Must Have Product

Kommentare: I love it, we use it in the company very much. Starting from the survey (GoogleForm), documents (GoogleDocs) and data (GoogleSheet). It's very helpful. The team, even can save budget not to buy Microsoft product by using this online service. We love it so much.

1. Extremely easy to use 2. Easily accessible for everyone 3. Affordable for the price, already include all-in price (including mail service)

It's only a minor thing. Few shortcuts of GoogleSheet are a bit different compared to Excel. It's not a big deal though.

Bart M.
Bart M.
Founder in Belgien

The easy all-in-one collaboration suite

Kommentare: Google Workspace is an affordable solution for our team to make sure we can focus on the job and have everything at our disposal without the need for an IT team to manage our infrastructure or account management.

Google Workspace was our go-to-choice when moving away from a Microsoft environment. It allows us, like no other of its competitors to: 1) collaborate with ease As we work together on documents all the time, it is really easy to have Google's suite of tools at our disposal with a generous amount of data. 2) setup & onboard new users without hassle Adding new users, even temporary account for students is really easy. Sharing previous docs, an onboarding map and the likes is done with almost no effort. 3) manage rights & permissions Managing users and adding them to subsidiaries or managing individual rights is straightforward.

At first, the 100% webbased solution, was not fully trusted for users when going offline. But Google has come a long way improving towards a solution that works perfectly on and offline. Chromebooks that enter the domain are treated automatically as 'managed' by the organisation, which limits some functionalities even when this is not intended. It is a minor downside however and actually makes sense to do it this way.

Tyler C.
Founder in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

G-Suite is an easy pivot into the business world for new companies.

Kommentare: G Suite made setting up a business very easy. I don't know of an easier platform that is so familiar and painless to setup. It took a portion of a day to tie in the domain name for email, get the accounts setup, create signatures, format a mailbox and get rolling sending people my new email. It was great. The integration of Google Meets was a good addition that responded to the evolving marketplace of remote visual meetings (and at least for now it's free, which is also a great bonus).

Being a consumer Gmail user makes the step into G-Suite very easy. The interface remains the same, so you get all of the well-known advantages of gmail as a base to start with--which is great. Beyond that: the setup and management is easy, adding and subtracting users is a snap, the labels for organization is very useful, it ties apps like Docs, Calendar and Drive very well, and it's cost effective.

I would like to see the Suite continue to evolve to offer things that a business can utilize that a basic consumer might not. Google has a lot of competition to work with, people who have tried this and have examples out there to see what works and what doesn't. Specifically, some more nuanced aspects of filing / archiving, archiving an entire folder of emails to individual PDFs for record to free up drive space, sorting moving Sent emails the same way that the Inbox works. I'd also like to be able to save emails, but ditch the attachments to lower the weight on storage space.

Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Site Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Indispensable tool set, especially in an increasingly remote/virtual workforce

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We do everything in Workspace. Other than our ATS, all of our day to day communication and documentation activities are performed on Workspace, we have all but gotten rid of Microsoft and Zoom

Each app is seamlessly integrated into all the other apps. Communicating with my team, collaborating on deliverables and documents, calendar management, video meetings and email literally all in one place. Workspace has significantly sped up work flow, I never realized how much time it took to do the little things like attach documents, create and send video meeting invites, and waiting on my teammates to respond to emails or other chat systems. Having everything housed in Google means every tool you need can be accessed in the same tab, making it almost impossible to not see a new email or chat to come through. These things might sound silly, our production has sped up so significantly since switching from several different software and applications to Google Workspace.

There aren't a lot of cons really, but if I have to pick something, I'd say it is a little confusing starting out when people refer to Hangouts vs. Meet vs. Chat vs. Duo and things like that just because all of them pretty much share different combinations of the same messaging, video chat and/or voice calling functions. Google is consolidating all these services into fewer apps (which are included in Workspace), and apps that will eventually be unsupported (like Hangouts) are still functional and being slowly fazed out, so this isn't even really much of a con.

Bex K.
Director of Donor Developmnt in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Collaboration in Non-Profit Setting

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We couldn't function without Google Workspace, but it's not without it's flaws. I particularly wish there was better support options!

Google Workspace offers an amazing ability to collaborate with my colleagues. Particularly right now, as we all work from home, being able to edit documents together, write comments, share new versions, organize many files, and more has increased our online collaboration and therefore improved the quality of our work.

I find Google's support pretty challenging to use. When I run into challenges, particularly with formatting documents I've uploaded as a PDF and want to edit in Google Documents, I am rarely able to resolve my issue with advice from their support page. I find it hard to ask questions and get useful results back, so I either end up working around the issue or seeking advice from informal platforms. Additionally, I don't love their task management options. It's not as collaborative or user-friendly as other products.

Max S.
CEO in UK
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Product, Once You Get Your Head Around It

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I began my small business at University and wanted to make our identity seem more cohesive, part of a large network and, most importantly, professional. I did some research and it seemed that Google had the best features and, of course, has an excellent reputation globally (being one of the most well known products on the planet). Google Workspace was certainly a challenge to get my head around for a number of reasons. Mainly because there are just so many features to navigate through. I remember having a serious issue early on working with Google Workspace where I hadn't been receiving issues due to a technical issue which far surpassed my understanding of how the products works internally. Something wasn't sending the right information to another thing, and because someone had done something with our domain hosting platform, I just stopped receiving emails all together. Turns out, I hadn't been receiving emails for 2 weeks! I just thought no one was getting back to me (being a start up business and all). I spoke with several different members of customer support who were fantastic, and we got the issue sorted within 48 hours. I now have a larger team, and the online co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are easy to understand and accessible, and the eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

The co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are accessible and really handy. More generally, the Google Workspace eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good. The Customer Service team is very responsive, approachable and understanding. I've had a few issues with Google Workspace, largely for mistakes made on my part, and the Customer Service has typically rectified the issue within 48 hours.

I found the Google Workspace really quite tricky to get to grips with. It took me over a month of re-visiting the Admin feature to really understand how to utilise it properly. The more the company the grew, the more features I needed to consider using and the learning process re-started all over again. This isn't necessarily something that can be changed but, for example, I would have really loved a virtual tour of how to use each feature as and when I needed to use it.

Sam S.
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Online Collaboration Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have enjoyed using Google Workspace very much and look forward to continuing to use it for collaborating with our team.

We have made the greatest use out of the email feature. Being able to store documents online and share access to those documents, even collaborating simultaneously has been another huge feature. Having all of the documents and the history of documents synced across multiple devices has been invaluable.

Task management could use some improvement to bring it up to part to competing services. The ability to manage the permissions for all elements of the users in one location would also be beneficial. Right now you have to enter into certain programs to adjust the settings and sharing rights for individuals rather than being able to do it from the control panel.