Über Involve.me

Ein No-Code-Inhaltsersteller für markeneigene Online-Formulare, Umfragen, Web-Rechner, Quiz, Produktfinder und Zahlungsseiten.

Erfahre mehr über Involve.me

I liked that I alowed me to do a personality test to get more leads.

Bewertungen zu Involve.me

Involve.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 54 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Involve.me bereits verwendet?

Marco M.
CEO in Schweiz

Bestes Tool mit einem Übernatürlichen Support!

Unkompliziert zu bedienen, geniales Produkt, super Support!

Keine, mir gefällt alles an dem Tool und ich nutze es täglich

Gavriel G.
Gavriel G.
marketer in Israel

i don't know what i would do without this product

Kommentare: I have tried to use Typeform and thrive quiz builder and found involve.me as the best of them.
typeform has not enough customization and the quiz mechanic doesn't fit quite well with different page layout and thrive quiz builder, is complicated, and has some major problems with mobile layout.

very customizable integrated easily in different pages mobile friendly and has the best support I ever have seen

some bugs in the editor and the editor isn't flexible enough

Destiny G.
CEO in USA

Great Platform

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Pretty good.

I used for lead generation. I created an online quiz on the platform and it was one of the few platforms I found that would calculate the answers for me without me having to create a complicated equation myself.

Integrations could be a bit smoother, I had to manually execute some of the tasks that were supposed to automated through an integration and also didn't like the every feature required an upgrade.

Mike M.
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Bunch of scammers

Kommentare: Horrible - dont recommend.

Nothing, its garbage. There is nothing good about it.

Signed up for the trial, only for them to bang up my card [SENSITIVE CONTENT] later. They refused to refund my money, and was forced to open a dispute with my credit card company. I see I am not the only victim here as I see others with the same experience. No point in arguing with them as they are out of Austria and they do not care about anyone but scamming money with this crap service.

vor 5 Monaten

We're sorry to hear that you were displeased with our product, but your review is simply false and with mal-intent. You have been refunded the whole amount minus the payment processor's transaction fee of $16.99. Please remove or correct your review accordingly.

CMO in UK

Great product with evolving features

Kommentare: Very good platform and support, has evolved lots over time with new features added regularly.

A very simple and adaptable platform that is perfect for creating unique landing pages, quizzes and more for all parts of your funnel.

Customisation takes a little longer and a lack of templates which are unique to your brand to help scale up production.

Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Blogger in USA

My Favorite Quiz Creation Tool

Kommentare: Very good, I really enjoy using Brandquiz and we are still discovering different uses for it every week. Customer support has also been very good since we started using it.

The user interface is nice it is really easy to create an online quiz. Brandquiz uses a nice visual editor and makes creating quizzes a lot easier than other quiz software. You can also use Brandquiz for more than just quizzes, we've used to build online calculators, survey tools and more. It is a very versatile app.

More templates. While they have a lot of templates, having more varied quiz templates would make the creation process even easier.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Shannon, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and also ship new templates periodically. We have almost 80 currently, check them out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Owner in Österreich
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Quality made in Austria

Kommentare: Customer support is tremendous and I love the fact that they are - like me - from Austria. It is just very rare to get a SaaS from here :)

It is super easy to setup quizzes and forms. They look amazing out of the box, have nice animations and can easily be embedded into your own website.

A few more native integrations to auto-responders should be available in order not to be depended on Zapier to get your contacts synced.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Thomas, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new native integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Make sure to check out the latest to Pipedrive and Hubspot here https://app.involve.me/integrations Cheers, Your involve.me team

Jhody A.
Jhody A.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Indonesien
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Features & Support!

Kommentare: Extremely GREAT SUPPORT from the team. They know their app very well, thus know how to address every single issue to the right resources and direction. This is definitely one of my best investment in the SaaS world. Totally recommended!

The development is timely & spot-on. Most versatile app of its kind & growing to the right direction where UI & UX are very well addressed.

Not actually a con but more like a necessary steps to be taken for further development. The roadmap is just right & implemented accordingly. For the Calculation Formula, they need to speed up the development since it is one of the core aspect of the App.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Jhody, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the formula builder alongside the calculator content element. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Max H.
:-) in Spanien

Involve.me Review

Kommentare: Great tool! Helps me to make onboardings for my clients

Easy to use, good features, great support

a different way of visualizing the pages in a project (maybe mindmap like) would make workflow much easier

Amber M.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

User-friendly software for a business boo is!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love involve.me! I can do as much as similar sites but the plan is more affordable for my business.

How simple it was to customize my lead generation quiz!

It wasn’t as simple to figure out certain features. I had to do some digging for help articles.

Juan D.
Web Administrator in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

The surveys keep my users engaged in my website

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My website is a message board and community, so the main issue we face is creating and promoting discussions, especially in the age of other social media. Involve.me has helped tremendously with this, as the surveys and quizzes I make for the site create engagement and promote conversations, users share their results and engage with one another. By all metrics, users spend more time on the site when I invite my users to complete a new survey or quiz.

I run a discussion board community, so engagement and discussion is incredibly important to me. Creating surveys through Involve.me has dramatically increased the engagement of my users, who have been spending time sharing and discussing their results with other users. I've also experimented creating quizzes, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive as users and visitors enjoy the challenge and boasting about their results afterwards. The most helpful aspect of Involve.me are the tools, which are very intuitive and easy to use. I was actually surprised at how quickly it was to set up and customize the quizzes and surveys to match the look of my site, as well as immediately provide the users with feedback regarding their response. The tools as just plain fun to experiment with, and the templates help get you started. I originally started with their free account tier, but my first survey skyrocketed in responses and had to subscribe to their basic paid plan immediately. I can say that it has been worth it, and I'll continue to use Involve.me in the future.

There is a cost and benefit evaluation when using a service like Involve.me. While I love seeing my users engaged with the quizzes and surveys I've created, my site is a hobby, and adding the costs of Involve.me to my hobby is a crucial decision to make. I think the price is rather steep, starting at $25/mo, and I wish there were a lower tier as my needs seem to fall in between the limitations of the free level and the starter plan. With that said, the 14-day trial gives you a good idea of whether the service is helpful to you. I think it is, and I also think it's a unique product with nothing else like it out there. There is nothing quite as intuitive and engaging for both myself and my users as Involve.me.

Dave C.
Manager in Singapur

A Powerful & Easy to Use Form Building tool

Kommentare: Involve.me is really going to help me streamline my onboarding and customer feedback process. Being able to quickly gather info and send it to the right places is a huge win.

Involve.me is a really solid tool for creating online forms and landing pages. I work with several tools that provide a similar offering, but Involve.me is quickly becoming my favorite. Their drag and drop builder is really easy to work with and with a variety of integrations I can easily send submissions to the other tools in my stack. I'm also really excited with the recent addition of hidden fields and partial submissions. Finally, the recent launch of their bio link list builder tool is a game changer. I can now quickly create a landing page for my Instagram account and allow my audience to pay for items via a payment button right on the page. Also, payments or button clickthroughs can trigger actions in my other tools via Involve.me integrations platform.

Overall really satisfied with Involve.me. I would love to see more options around conversational forms and interactive video. Also, i’m hoping they will continue to expand out their integrations.

Mark B.

I know nothing about building a survey, and it didn't matter

Kommentare: Cannot stress enough how easy it was to get started and up to speed on the platform. It was so clear and intuitive that we had the first module built and running that afternoon. This was exactly what we were looking for to get this project going.

Without a doubt, this was the easiest solution I found for helping our client build a test survey for their upcoming education sessions. They were seeking a way to compose a wide-range of data that they could set up themselves and then run easily. What we found out was that anyone on the team could jump in and be up to speed on how this worked very quickly. That was a huge help, and the fact that it was easy to re-design and format to match their brand was a great bonus. All in all, once we're done with the testing phase, this client will indeed be purchasing a plan to run the rest of the survey needs.

Not really anything to say negatively, honestly. The one thing the client did want to see was the specific answers someone gave that were then tallied within a module that would then re-order the rest of the survey going forward. I don't know much, but I do know that was quite a big ask. And in the end, the solution we worked on together (linking to other survey modules and ordering them based on the client's knowledge) worked just as well if not better.

Antwort von involve.me

Thanks a bunch Mark! Great that we found a workaround for your task in the end.

Director, Strategic Partnerships in Indien
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful and interactive quiz builder!

Kommentare: Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

BrandQuiz offers users a smooth, guided interface with easy navigation abilities. It has beautiful and attractive looking templates . The team has focused on ensuring creators can view how the quiz will appear on a mobile (responsive layout) during the quiz creation process so that changes can be incorporated early. The team behind this is strong and constantly working to add new features.

The tool is fairly new and needs a few improvements. My top ask is for them to have Webhooks integrated. That would open up so many more opportunities for interactions with other products such as CRM systems which would make it powerful to use. Also, at present, the calculator feature is quite basic and buggy. If I want to create sophisticated calculations like expected returns using a mathematical model, I cannot use this tool in its current state. The charting abilities of the tool are also quite basic at present. However, I do acknowledge that the tool is in its infancy and with a great team backing it, BrandQuiz will only get better going forward.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to hear and have since released webhooks, as well as several native integrations to CRMs like Hubspot or Pipedrive. Make sure to check out this and many other new features: https://app.involve.me/integrations Cheers, Your involve.me team

Jennifer V.
Product Owner in USA

Great for providing personalized conversion funnel

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: involve.me is an excellent plaform that helps to increase the efficiency of the conversion funnels.

Increases the engagement of our customers in every step of the conversion funnel in our web applications. It increase the conversion rates dramatically.

We are not that much comfortable about the pricing plans, their pricing could be more user-friendly both for long term and short term commitments.

Mike R.
Chief of Design in Philippinen
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More than just a Form Builder, it has endless use cases!

Kommentare: Brandquiz is very intuitive and very easy to use. Templates take off most of the work to build the forms from scratch. I do hope they continue to build on their roadmap and customers will sell the platform for them.

What I really liked about Brandquiz is that their templates are beautifully design, and the platform is very responsive. There is a ton of possibilities where I can use the forms I built using this platform. You can make a survey, a lead capture form, a quiz, and so much more. It is very ADDICTIVE software!

Maybe the least like is that there are still some gray areas in the logic jumps of the platform. Like if I were to make complex decision trees in a survey to come up to an outcome, I was not able to do that right out of the box.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Mike, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into enhancing the conditional logic and logic jumps feature. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Phillip C.
Marketing in Singapur

My Favorite Lead Form Maker

Kommentare: A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

We used it to collect inquiries and leads from our website. Is pretty easy to get started with their pre-made templates and make changes accordingly. There're many other different uses like creating personalized quizzes with calculation and different outcomes (logic jumps) so we're definitely looking at Brandquiz for our other future marketing campaigns.

Lack of calendar/ date-picker custom field so we can get bookings via our lead forms. Is quite a shame Brandquiz left this very important feature out and this can be a tilting point to bring in more potential users for them.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Phillip, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a date & time picker content element. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Ishan R.
Teacher in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A very best software for QUIZES!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used this involve.me for my class work. It helped me lot. Results were analyzed and it was like a peanut on my palm after using this software.

This software has each and every option for a advanced quiz program. I recommend it for all who needs.

Nothing! all good. it is better if you can set up a timer for several question, I mean for a question paper we use time limit for the whole paper instead of single questions.

Ale R.
Editor in Argentinien
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you need a way to engage your visitors brandquiz is the way

We use brandquiz in our site for make several quiz, test and calculator Mostly we make alot of quizzes for content marketing for woman like What hair color you should use? What kind of skin tone you have? What nail color is for you? We use other option (outgrow and some plugins), but brandquiz have more freedom in design, and branding You can use it also for leads, cupon or ecom. What i do like about brandquiz - Easy to use - Easy to implement in your site - Easy to design your own templates - Really easy and fast to make a quiz or calculator - Fast backend You can make a quiz in 20 min or less. If you wanna engage your reader or customer, and try to make other content than video or text, you should try brandquiz is very nice!! Truly you can use brandquiz in every nich!

I dont like - The UI, is very uggly (but fast) - No amp support. - Problem with analitic - No good stats

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Ale, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since revamped the UI, make sure to check it out. Also we're on the cusp of a bigger UX release, so be on the lookout! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Marilyn D.
Marilyn D.
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

I Love Brandquiz

Kommentare: Very easy. I had never created a personality questionnaire or quiz before and I had my first one up and running in less than an hour, and people were hugely impressed when filling it in. Vlad and the team have already created a large number of templates covering a number of different topics, fields, and industries which you can either use as is, or adapt to personalise and make your own.

What can create quizzes, personality tests, calculators, and surveys which are actually pretty complex however the brandquiz user interface is very easy and intuitive to use. Using their templates always creates a very professional and elegant finished product. You can see an example of one I created earlier here: https://app.brandquiz.io/tranceformationstm/which-therapy-is-right-for-you

Personally it would be brilliant to have some short tutorial videos on the logic of creating psychometric tests and calculators, that said, their templates are very easy to adapt and follow.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Marilyn, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're working right now on extensive video tutorials, so be on the lookout! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Serena L.
Designer in Singapur

One of The Best Growth Tool

We enjoy using it as it allows us to create innovative lead forms. Online calculators, quizzes, feedback are all possible with different outcomes (result pages) and the data can be easily integrated with others using webhooks or zapier. The learning curve is minimal so should be an easy task for anyone, even without technical knowledge.

The front-end speed performance seems slow. Fast loading pages are really important today for user experience, especially most of our traffic are mobile users.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Serena, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! The pages load fast, but the animations of the elements might be a bit slow. We'll definitely take this feedback to heart. Cheers, Your involve.me team

Francisco O.
Francisco O.
CEO - Director in UK

Professional Surveys in minutes!

Kommentare: I have using brandquiz to gather customer feedback from my SaaS and the experience for them has been smooth. We can check and export results easily and take actions to improve based on that.

Interface pretty intuitive and easy to use, brandquiz is fully loaded of features that simplify the process to gather customer feedback.

I still thinking that native integrations are better over zapier, the software has some, but they can consider include more native integrations for autoresponders or CRM.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey Francisco, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Check out our newest for Pipedrive and Hubspot! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Research Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An amazing form builder with beautiful UI

Kommentare: Productivity. The power to design a great survey experience for our site visitors.

I use Brandquiz to create forms and surveys as I work in a marketing communications role. It is easy to use drag and has a drag-drop from-builder. The UI is sleek and customizable and I can export responses via csv & excel. The nice thing is that the tool is so easy to use and understand and offers a lot of customization. The ability to preview how the quiz would appear on a desktop and mobile is so handy!

I haven't really found any cons as such. They recently added the ability to have drop-down options as well as a slider. The team is constantly adding new features. One feature I am looking forward to the most is the webhooks feature. That would allow much more power in moving around the survey results directly into other apps.

Antwort von involve.me

Hey there, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the webhooks feature. Make sure to check it out! Cheers, Your involve.me team

Jiri B.
Owner in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the idea and design, but slows down my website

4 letztes Jahr

Ease of use, the design, and implementation

It is expensive, especially considering when you want to remove their branding you have to get the top-tier plan. I feel that once you start paying (regardless of which plan), they should not try to promote themselves still by putting their branding on it. Also, it slowed down our website A LOT and with Google's core web vitals coming up we could not risk it.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

One-Stop Shop!

Kommentare: It was so easy for me to whip up a survey for a client of mine. It looked so professional! Such is my experience when creating quizzes of any type with involve.me

This tool is sooo versatile! Love the fact that they cater to different scenarios as far as creating quizzes are concerned. Such a rich template library ensures quick and easy creation! The feature-set is also unique and the tool is constantly improving!

Nothing really! The tool is great all round, so no complaints. The team really listens to it's user-base and implements features that make sense for them.

Antwort von involve.me

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Shade! We're happy that you're happy.