involve.me

My Favorite Quiz Creation Tool

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Shannon R.
Blogger

Kommentare: Very good, I really enjoy using Brandquiz and we are still discovering different uses for it every week. Customer support has also been very good since we started using it.

Vorteile: The user interface is nice it is really easy to create an online quiz. Brandquiz uses a nice visual editor and makes creating quizzes a lot easier than other quiz software. You can also use Brandquiz for more than just quizzes, we've used to build online calculators, survey tools and more. It is a very versatile app.

Nachteile: More templates. While they have a lot of templates, having more varied quiz templates would make the creation process even easier.

Hey Shannon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and also ship new templates periodically. We have almost 80 currently, check them out!

Your involve.me team

I know nothing about building a survey, and it didn't matter

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Mark B.

Kommentare: Cannot stress enough how easy it was to get started and up to speed on the platform. It was so clear and intuitive that we had the first module built and running that afternoon. This was exactly what we were looking for to get this project going.

Vorteile: Without a doubt, this was the easiest solution I found for helping our client build a test survey for their upcoming education sessions. They were seeking a way to compose a wide-range of data that they could set up themselves and then run easily. What we found out was that anyone on the team could jump in and be up to speed on how this worked very quickly. That was a huge help, and the fact that it was easy to re-design and format to match their brand was a great bonus. All in all, once we're done with the testing phase, this client will indeed be purchasing a plan to run the rest of the survey needs.

Nachteile: Not really anything to say negatively, honestly. The one thing the client did want to see was the specific answers someone gave that were then tallied within a module that would then re-order the rest of the survey going forward. I don't know much, but I do know that was quite a big ask. And in the end, the solution we worked on together (linking to other survey modules and ordering them based on the client's knowledge) worked just as well if not better.

von involve.me an 27.1.2020

Thanks a bunch Mark! Great that we found a workaround for your task in the end.

Quality made in Austria

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Thomas S.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customer support is tremendous and I love the fact that they are - like me - from Austria. It is just very rare to get a SaaS from here :)

Vorteile: It is super easy to setup quizzes and forms. They look amazing out of the box, have nice animations and can easily be embedded into your own website.

Nachteile: A few more native integrations to auto-responders should be available in order not to be depended on Zapier to get your contacts synced.

Hey Thomas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new native integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Make sure to check out the latest to Pipedrive and Hubspot here https://app.involve.me/integrations

One-Stop Shop!

Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Shade O.
Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was so easy for me to whip up a survey for a client of mine. It looked so professional! Such is my experience when creating quizzes of any type with involve.me

Vorteile: This tool is sooo versatile! Love the fact that they cater to different scenarios as far as creating quizzes are concerned. Such a rich template library ensures quick and easy creation! The feature-set is also unique and the tool is constantly improving!

Nachteile: Nothing really! The tool is great all round, so no complaints. The team really listens to it's user-base and implements features that make sense for them.

von involve.me an 27.1.2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Shade! We're happy that you're happy.

Think Twice Before Using Them

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Pamela G.
VP Marketing

Kommentare: Not good.

Vorteile: As for the product, it is very simplistic - there are much better products on the market for similar prices. Look at Ask your Target Market or anything else.

Nachteile: Here is my problem with this company ...I canceled my contract exactly 30 days to the day I first signed up. But because it was 2 hours and 4 minutes after my original contract date, they dinged me for another full month! You have got to be kidding me? Customer Service person would not budge. This is not the type of company you want to do business with. Think twice before committing. Look around, you can find better products from more reputable suppliers.

von involve.me an 27.1.2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Pamela. We are sorry you did not have time to cancel your subscription before the next invoicing period started. Our payment terms are in place to ensure all paying customers get the service and features included in their plan within the invoicing period and we stick to them to protect their data and campaigns.

Excellent Features & Support!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Jhody A.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extremely GREAT SUPPORT from the team. They know their app very well, thus know how to address every single issue to the right resources and direction. This is definitely one of my best investment in the SaaS world. Totally recommended!

Vorteile: The development is timely & spot-on. Most versatile app of its kind & growing to the right direction where UI & UX are very well addressed.

Nachteile: Not actually a con but more like a necessary steps to be taken for further development. The roadmap is just right & implemented accordingly. For the Calculation Formula, they need to speed up the development since it is one of the core aspect of the App.

Hey Jhody,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the formula builder alongside the calculator content element. Make sure to check it out!

I Love Brandquiz

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Marilyn D.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very easy. I had never created a personality questionnaire or quiz before and I had my first one up and running in less than an hour, and people were hugely impressed when filling it in. Vlad and the team have already created a large number of templates covering a number of different topics, fields, and industries which you can either use as is, or adapt to personalise and make your own.

Vorteile: What can create quizzes, personality tests, calculators, and surveys which are actually pretty complex however the brandquiz user interface is very easy and intuitive to use. Using their templates always creates a very professional and elegant finished product. You can see an example of one I created earlier here: https://app.brandquiz.io/tranceformationstm/which-therapy-is-right-for-you

Nachteile: Personally it would be brilliant to have some short tutorial videos on the logic of creating psychometric tests and calculators, that said, their templates are very easy to adapt and follow.

Hey Marilyn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're working right now on extensive video tutorials, so be on the lookout!

Your involve.me team

Professional Surveys in minutes!

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Francisco O.
CEO - Director

Kommentare: I have using brandquiz to gather customer feedback from my SaaS and the experience for them has been smooth. We can check and export results easily and take actions to improve based on that.

Vorteile: Interface pretty intuitive and easy to use, brandquiz is fully loaded of features that simplify the process to gather customer feedback.

Nachteile: I still thinking that native integrations are better over zapier, the software has some, but they can consider include more native integrations for autoresponders or CRM.

Hey Francisco,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Check out our newest for Pipedrive and Hubspot!

Easy to use Form and Quiz Builder

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Tom S.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: User-friendly to use. Fast support response time. Great customisation possibilities. Very pleasant overall and can definitely recommend to everybody.

Vorteile: Software is very easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. I love that you can simply embed what you created in your site and make it white label. Great statistics in the backend. Ongoing development of the software. And I like that like myself the software creators are from Austria, a rarity in the SaaS world I have to say.

Nachteile: If you embed you quiz on your site there is a small white boarder around the embed that you can't get rid of.

Hey Tom,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since enhanced the embed with fixing the boarder pointed out by you.

Top Product for surveys

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Jonathan E.
Mentor
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've had a good experience with them. It's a solid product built by a solid team. They do everything they can to ensure their platform is not only robust but stable for users.

Vorteile: Honestly, this is one of the best platforms on the market for creating interactive surveys, quizzes and more. Don't let me tell you otherwise, I'd just try it out yourself!

Nachteile: The biggest con here is that Involve.me may be stepping away from their initial intended purpose. Lately they've created some extra features... which probably just were not needed... like accepting payments in the forms... But maybe that's just my use case!

Hey Jonathan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're developing involve.me as the all-in-one tool for interactive content for every step of the digital customer journey, from the first user interaction to converting them as a customer and accepting payments.

Your involve.me team

Beautiful and interactive quiz builder!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Director, Strategic Partnerships
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

Vorteile: BrandQuiz offers users a smooth, guided interface with easy navigation abilities. It has beautiful and attractive looking templates . The team has focused on ensuring creators can view how the quiz will appear on a mobile (responsive layout) during the quiz creation process so that changes can be incorporated early. The team behind this is strong and constantly working to add new features.

Nachteile: The tool is fairly new and needs a few improvements. My top ask is for them to have Webhooks integrated. That would open up so many more opportunities for interactions with other products such as CRM systems which would make it powerful to use. Also, at present, the calculator feature is quite basic and buggy. If I want to create sophisticated calculations like expected returns using a mathematical model, I cannot use this tool in its current state. The charting abilities of the tool are also quite basic at present. However, I do acknowledge that the tool is in its infancy and with a great team backing it, BrandQuiz will only get better going forward.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to hear and have since released webhooks, as well as several native integrations to CRMs like Hubspot or Pipedrive. Make sure to check out this and many other new features: https://app.involve.me/integrations

Your involve.me team

More than just a Form Builder, it has endless use cases!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Mike R.
Chief of Design
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Brandquiz is very intuitive and very easy to use. Templates take off most of the work to build the forms from scratch. I do hope they continue to build on their roadmap and customers will sell the platform for them.

Vorteile: What I really liked about Brandquiz is that their templates are beautifully design, and the platform is very responsive. There is a ton of possibilities where I can use the forms I built using this platform. You can make a survey, a lead capture form, a quiz, and so much more. It is very ADDICTIVE software!

Nachteile: Maybe the least like is that there are still some gray areas in the logic jumps of the platform. Like if I were to make complex decision trees in a survey to come up to an outcome, I was not able to do that right out of the box.

Hey Mike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into enhancing the conditional logic and logic jumps feature.

My Favorite Lead Form Maker

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

Vorteile: We used it to collect inquiries and leads from our website. Is pretty easy to get started with their pre-made templates and make changes accordingly. There're many other different uses like creating personalized quizzes with calculation and different outcomes (logic jumps) so we're definitely looking at Brandquiz for our other future marketing campaigns.

Nachteile: Lack of calendar/ date-picker custom field so we can get bookings via our lead forms. Is quite a shame Brandquiz left this very important feature out and this can be a tilting point to bring in more potential users for them.

Hey Phillip,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a date & time picker content element. Make sure to check it out!

Your involve.me team

If you need a way to engage your visitors brandquiz is the way

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use brandquiz in our site for make several quiz, test and calculator Mostly we make alot of quizzes for content marketing for woman like What hair color you should use? What kind of skin tone you have? What nail color is for you? We use other option (outgrow and some plugins), but brandquiz have more freedom in design, and branding You can use it also for leads, cupon or ecom. What i do like about brandquiz
- Easy to use
- Easy to implement in your site
- Easy to design your own templates
- Really easy and fast to make a quiz or calculator
- Fast backend
You can make a quiz in 20 min or less. If you wanna engage your reader or customer, and try to make other content than video or text, you should try brandquiz is very nice!! Truly you can use brandquiz in every nich!

Nachteile: I dont like
- The UI, is very uggly (but fast)
- No amp support.
- Problem with analitic
- No good stats

Hey Ale,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since revamped the UI, make sure to check it out. Also we're on the cusp of a bigger UX release, so be on the lookout!

One of The Best Growth Tool

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We enjoy using it as it allows us to create innovative lead forms. Online calculators, quizzes, feedback are all possible with different outcomes (result pages) and the data can be easily integrated with others using webhooks or zapier. The learning curve is minimal so should be an easy task for anyone, even without technical knowledge.

Nachteile: The front-end speed performance seems slow. Fast loading pages are really important today for user experience, especially most of our traffic are mobile users.

Hey Serena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! The pages load fast, but the animations of the elements might be a bit slow. We'll definitely take this feedback to heart.

Your involve.me team

An amazing form builder with beautiful UI

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Research Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Productivity. The power to design a great survey experience for our site visitors.

Vorteile: I use Brandquiz to create forms and surveys as I work in a marketing communications role. It is easy to use drag and has a drag-drop from-builder. The UI is sleek and customizable and I can export responses via csv & excel. The nice thing is that the tool is so easy to use and understand and offers a lot of customization. The ability to preview how the quiz would appear on a desktop and mobile is so handy!

Nachteile: I haven't really found any cons as such. They recently added the ability to have drop-down options as well as a slider. The team is constantly adding new features. One feature I am looking forward to the most is the webhooks feature. That would allow much more power in moving around the survey results directly into other apps.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the webhooks feature. Make sure to check it out!

Changed my business

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Mentor
Staatsverwaltung

Kommentare: Within 20 minutes I had a leadcapture/ quiz on my site. Awesome.

Vorteile: With the ability to do personality quizzes, ROI calculators and quoting, surveys (all either embedded or on their own landing page) this tool has easily become one of my top purchases. It's easy to use, mobile friendly and has tons of gorgeous templates.

Nachteile: A couple of the features are still developing (I'm looking forward to more advanced calculator features) but the roadmap has those things coming.

Your involve.me team

Great design, super easy to use!

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Wladimir S.
Consultant

Vorteile: It`s super easy to create very elegant quizzes & landing pages with custom elements like backgrounds and logos. Great support also!

Nachteile: The functions could be more, for example for custom outcomes depending on the quiz score. Support says it will be coming!

Hey Wladimir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! You can have multiple outcomes and assign individual scores to answers connected to a specific outcome. The one with the highest value will then be shown. Make sure to check it out!

Your involve.me team

Easy to use, easy to build quizzes - sure-shot way to attract and engage site visitors.

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Channel Marketing Lead - Surveillance, South Asia
Halbleiter

Kommentare: Engages plenty of site visitors. Used this to share lead magnets and quizzes for partner companies.

Vorteile: I really like the smooth, guided navigation the quizzes have. The templates are top notch giving the quizzes a premium feel. And of course the responsive layout along with ability to preview how quizzes would appear on mobile devices allow one to make tweaks before finalizing designs. The team behind this is very responsive and willing to listen feedback on adding new features. Buying this is a no brainer.

Nachteile: Allowing the CNAME feature to hide the URL of the quiz is only available on the agency plan and not on the pro plan.

Hi there,

thanks for taking the time to write an extensive review! Custom domains are available for purchase from the Business plan level. We still hope to have you check out the many other features we've released since your review: https://app.involve.me/

Nice Interactive UX Tool

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Melvin ★.

Kommentare: A pleasant experience and eagerly looking forward to the planned roadmap features. Easy for our interns to setup, configure and go live too.

Vorteile: Simple enough to implement and best, it just takes a couple of guided clicks to get our lead forms working beautifully, both visually and functionally. Clear roadmap features so i'm at least prepped on what to expect and offer to my clients.

Nachteile: Native integrations is really needed. Agreed Zapier is there to connect between apps but as a sme agency, we like to keep our costs controlled without additional in-betweens.

Hey Melvin,

Your involve.me team

French user : Very good service !

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Vincent F.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a very nice quiz service, and at a very good price ! I love it

Nachteile: The tag in Activcampaign are not possible yet

Hey Vincent,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will do our best to ramp up the frequency of releases, but still keep the platform as robust as possible. We support custom fields for our integrations, be sure to check them out, especially for ActiveCampaign.

Versatile Engagement-Pulling Forms

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Ye J.
Growth Lead

Kommentare: Enjoyable way to create and collect data

Vorteile: Beautiful frontend user experience and to create the form is straightforward, easy and intuitive. A good variety of prebuilt templates to get started. Build quiz with different outcomes as a lead magnet or create an visually beautiful lead form with self-upload imgs as options input. Zapier ready to push data to other web apps for automation.

Nachteile: The only thing missing which i truly feel will br an asset for brandquiz - allow users to login via their social accounts for 1-click convenience. Good for us publishers.

Hey Melvin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into your suggestion about social authentication.

Awesome

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Kathy W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love the customer support. Florian is so patient and a total rock star

Vorteile: It allows my business to due exactly what I need it to do

Nachteile: No payment integration for customers available

Hey Kathy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a payment content element with integrations to Stripe and PayPal Business. Make sure to check them out!

Tool For Form, Quiz, Calculator

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
David L.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have created a survey for one of my company & two feedback forms for another brand. So far so good! Recommended!

Vorteile: What I like about the app is
- ease of use and navigate
- Clean interface
- with conditional logic
- support is good but not great!
- Okayish UI & UX

Nachteile: - I hope it can provide a native integration with my Email Service Provider.
- they need to speed up their development speed tho.

Hey David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will do our best to ramp up the frequency of releases, but still keep the platform as robust as possible. We'r also continuously adding new native integrations, so make sure to check em out!

Great product!

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Undergraduate
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good for small businesses and exceptional support

Vorteile: 1) Beautiful User Interface
2) Drag and Drop
3) It is hard to come up with an "ugly" quiz/survey form
4) Amazing Customer Support

Nachteile: 1) Slow development updates
2) Zapier Integration is not robust. Doesn't support more specific fields

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will do our best to ramp up the frequency of releases, but still keep the platform as robust as possible. We support custom fields for our integrations, be sure to check them out.