A solid email service provider!

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Tim H.
Web Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pure360 from system to support is handled professionally, efficiently and provides me with the peace of mind that my email marketing and service campaigns will run to the highest degree.

Vorteile: The solution is quick to set up, easy to use and consistently performs well. Our emails have gone from being relatively static to now highly personalised from group to individual level. As a result we have seen rewarding growth across our campaigns, regularly eclipsing industry averages.

Nachteile: The system has recently had a bit of an overhaul and is much improved from previous versions.

It has greatly improved

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Matthew charles G.
Corporate Communications Project Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Its a learning developing experience. I think there are other providers out there, but you will end up paying a bigger premium for the luxury. If there are challenges in the software, I feel the support of the staff more than makes up for it.

Vorteile: I really like how they have listened to customer feedback and taken that forward to create a better product.
The realms of email marketing is a very daunting world when you have little confidence in the matter.
There are so many companies boasting they have the best features, and when it comes to it you end up paying so much for these elements, it becomes a huge portion of your budget.
It doesn't come without issues, but I must stress the staff and support give an outstanding service. Everything from the designated account manager(the rep) and tech support(the rep) you get prompt clear advice, and solutions instead of further running round the houses. We are just working on an upgrade to our accounts, and the support has been second to none.
They really have listened to our needs, its not by any means cheap, but it is going to be a superb solution.

Nachteile: In the past we have had a few challenges with staff not running on the right version. I have had some feedback of clunky unresponsive templates, but we hope to eradicate that in the upgrade. The only other negative I have heard of is that there is a gap in photo editing options at the moment, I think that is an external problem they are working on to fix and looking to get a solution in the coming months.

Very happy Pure360 customer!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Mark S.
Marketing Manager
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We primarily use Pure360 to promote our Training Centre (apprenticeships and CPD) and our events. Open rates are higher than I experienced on the previous email platform we used and course and event uptake has followed the same trend.

Vorteile: As an experience marketer and marketing manager within the University of Sheffield, I've had experience of several email marketing platforms and it's safe to say that Pure360 is the best one that I have used. The drag and drop email builder is very easy to use, yet it is very capable of creating professional looking emails. The integration with our CRM system was also seamless and works exactly as we need. The support from the customer service team is also very responsive.

Nachteile: One slight gripe that I've experience is that you need to make sure you save your email before you hit send. I have once sent a test and all looked OK, but then the actual email that sent was a previous draft. Slight problem and nothing that would put me off using or recommending to others.

Pure360 Have Let Us Down Badly

Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Mark W.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Having been unable to access our account for over a week we were then informed that we would have to move to a new billing structure. The problem was that this new structure meant we'd have to forfeit a large number of email credits -- already paid-for -- or move these existing credits to the new structure and then forfeit the right to get new ones. Either way we'd be losing out significantly. We offered a compromise but Pure360 refused. Having used Pure360 since the company started I was appalled by its behaviour. When I asked to speak to a director I heard nothing. It seems to us that Pure360 no longer wanted us as a client because, presumably, we're not big enough for them. When challenged about this they said they treated small and large clients in the same way. Well, I hope not because if they do their business won't last. Absolutely appalling.

Vorteile: I've always liked the simplicity of their platform.

Nachteile: Pure360 needs to remember that even small clients can have significant influence.

Great customer service and performance!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
James D.
Head of Creative

Kommentare: Again having a customer agent at the other end of the phone to bounce ideas off makes my job easier. There also seems to be a genuine interest on how we operate as a business to further understand our needs and wants.

Vorteile: My customer success manager is brilliant, we have regular calls to discuss our clients and how we can work as a team to improve on metrics. Even though there are restrictions with what we can do with some clients she offers insights that can still be implemented.

Nachteile: Some functionality of the PureCampaign system, but it's more me wanting to be able to do a million things that I appreciate take time/money/effort to implement. The inability to add/remove users as and when I like and paying for the privilege.

Good software

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Becci E.
marketing manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The drag and drop functions, once used to how they work, are really easy and quick to use to produce and edit emails. The selector of different audiences is good, once you know how to set up multiple groups. Having a list of 'starred' items is a great way to save time when creating an email.

Nachteile: The compatibility with other email platforms makes it difficult to finalise a design/template - the email looks very different on mobile, desktop, outlook and hotmail - it should be similar across the board in my eyes. It is also annoying to make small changes after a schedule has been set, it has happened a few times that something has changed or you realise a spelling error, you have to delete the whole campaign and make the edits then set the schedule again, just a little annoying if you only have to change 1 letter, for example.

Easy to use and great for reporting

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Katie A.
Email Marketing Manager

Kommentare: It is enabling us to carry out different types of testing, i.e. content, subject lines, sending time optimisation and identify the optimum combination for our campaigns

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate and import html, email automations are simple to set up and the image hosting on the new version is great. Customer service is also very good, the team is very responsive and happy to help.

Nachteile: The new version does not work well on Safari

Fantastic support & advice as well as easy to use software

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Rachel W.
Business Development

Vorteile: Easy to use and fantastic support from the central team. Really appreciate the support we had during the implementation of GDPR, the team were fantastic. Our b2b results are improving, so is our understanding of customers.

Nachteile: Occassionally glitchy, sometimes difficult to use the drag and drop funtionality.

Great product backed up with great service and support

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Adam M.
Business Implementation Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The on-boarding process was smooth and not painful. The support wasn't just there as a new customer, the support continues and has been fantastic. Pure360 really care and look after you.

Vorteile: Pure360 main strength is its ease of use. For a powerful tool to be not complicated in its application means you can produce fantastic results and give your customers a happy and fulfilling experience.

Nachteile: If there is one thing it would be adding new users to the account.

Great system and service!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Simon P.
Distribution & Design Analyst
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Pure360 being so easy to use we can quickly create our email campaigns ahead of schedule. We a re currently looking forward to start using the split test sending feature!

Vorteile: The drag and drop system is quick and easy to use.

Nachteile: The ability to view draft/test emails in a browser.

A well rounded email marketing platform

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Jordan L.
Customer Relationship & Email Manager
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic - their support team and account managers are lightning fast at getting back to you and solving your problems. I've never had a single problem with the platforms features or navigating the platform either. Whilst it could be lacking in features compared to other email marketing platforms it does everything it currently does absolutely flawlessly.

Vorteile: 1) Ease - this product is incredibly easy to use. Whether you're just starting out in email or you're a seasoned pro you'll find things a breeze with P360. 2) Flexibility - The email builder provided by P360 is flexible, to say the least. Whether you want to build an email in 5 minutes with the drag and drop builder (you can even save elements you'll use often) or you're happier building via HTML the builder is strong and dependable. You won't have any issues with constructing the emails that's for sure. 3) Multi-platform support - I can't seem for every CRM but ours fits effortlessly, as does the link up with GA. Every external platform we've got integrated with P360 is working without any problems whatsoever.

Nachteile: The reporting feature at times can leave a lot to be desired. Reporting on overall stats is easy; CTR, Bounce, OR, Sends, Ots, Shares, Forwards, etc. Reporting on specific emails is also easy and contains lots of information from a heat map to a break down of the CTA CTR. The fall down lies with campaign reporting in depth. For example, sometimes I like to see how well my subject headings are performing against eachother - here I can't do that unless I create seperate campaigns and emails to split A/B test instead of having seperate subject headings - It's important to note it does offer multi-subject support so some form of analysis would be handy.

Easy to use email marketing tool!

Amy H.
Marketing Assistant

Vorteile: We love how easy it is to move around the system, how simple it is to create emails using the drag and drop editor, and also the simplicity of scheduling emails! We used to use a very limited platform for our main marketing emails, but we moved everything to Pure360 and our email marketing improved! Our emails looked better, we were free to create whatever we needed, and the ease of using the drag and drop editor or HTML is fab. It's so easy to pick up an email where you left it, create numerous emails by copying old templates, and also we can schedule as many emails as we need whenever we need to! We send thousands of emails a week, and Pure360 really accommodates that for us!

Nachteile: There's not much or anything that we really dislike about Pure360. Occasionally, it can be difficult to get through to the support team - but that's expected with most businesses! We're really happy with Pure360!

Issue was resolved quickly and simply, account manager was very pro-active

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Tom W.
Sales Admin Team Leader
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a pleasurable experience working with the guys from Pure360. Their account management is proactive and on the money. I would recommend these guys if you are looking to invest in a quality email marketing campaign tool.

Vorteile: This software is very intuitive to use and makes sending mass email campaigns easy. I have been a user of this software for nearly 3 years now and have experienced no problems with managing and creating daily email campaigns.

Nachteile: Through my experience I haven't noticed any aspect which I did not like. Admittedly I don't use many of the features, however the ones I do work consistently well.

Fantastic Customer Service

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Emma G.
Co-founder | Social Media Manager | Digital Marketing Strategist | Developer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The best thing about Pure360, other than how easy it is to use, is the customer service. Any problems, big or small, they get right on it and get it sorted. The account managers are also fab, calling you up every so often to check everything is ok and looking through your recent sends to offer advice and suggestions on how to improve clicks and open rates.

Nachteile: Mail can sometimes get delayed in sending, especially at busy times of the year (Christmas for example) which can be annoying if you have a time sensitive campaign to send out.

Amazing support and features

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Richard
Digital Marketing
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are improving our open rate and in turn our revenue with the subject line selector which is a very helpful feature. The testing emails can be a little slow to sent out and campaigns but small things.

Vorteile: This software offers many features which are very easy to use. The preference centre is fantastic and something which offers our subscribers more control over the content we sent them which makes it more relevant to their needs. Our account manager is fantastic and offers excellent support and stays in touch regularly.

Nachteile: The reporting section could definitely be better and more advanced. The HTML editior can be a little fiddly to use sometimes but these are just small things, the product overall is amazing.

Easy to use tool and very good customer support

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Cat C.
Senior Digital Comms Exec
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of using their drag & drop editor, the efficiency of the account manager and the customer support who are are always friendly and helpful.

Nachteile: They could improve the account management by adding details to the account, such as contract copies, plan expiry dates etc. so you don't have to go though account manager/finance dept each time.

Top Marks

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Melissa B.
Digital Marketing Assistant

Kommentare: always positive! Customer support have never let me down and platform is great to navigate

Vorteile: Easy to use, Great features and Customer support are fab!|

Nachteile: Some parts of my platform are restrictive (this isnt really Pure360 issues we need to upgrade but client we work for doesnt)

Pure 360 - Marketing review

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Nathaniel L.
Marketing Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The platform is intuitive for new starters and has all the basic requirements expected for a 21st century Email platform.

Nachteile: We are yet to be fully integrated with the platform for automated campaigns, hopefully within 2019 this will be the case.

My time working with Pure360 has been a positive experience & I enjoy dealing them.

Kelly K.
Senior IT Support

Vorteile: I like the fact that the support of the software is so good. Our account support manager in particular is exceptionally good! Although generally speaking the whole team is very good - always quick to respond and action any problems or queries we may have. We always get a thorough explanation with relevant information provided - issues are resolved very quickly. You are never left hanging, they always follow up and ensure you're are happy with the outcome. They have exceptional knowledge of their product and I always feel they are forward thinking to improve/upgrade areas. They also work with you to offer ways of achieving better outcomes.

Nachteile: I really feel that any issues there may have been at the start have been addressed and ironed out and they are doing everything they can to meet all our requirements and business needs.

Easy to use platform

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Communication Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great platform, good customer service

Vorteile: The platform is very user friendly, the drag and drop feature for email creation works well.

Nachteile: Not being able to pause a campaign once it's started.

Easy to use to create professional emails with very helpful and friendly support team

Data Analyst
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use to keep our customers informed of new products & service updates. This is a much easier system than the one we used to use and saves us time.

Vorteile: Easy to use drag and drop system. Access to friendly and knowledgeable support team. Creative team to help set up templates and create imagery to make things even easier. Easy to set up email automation.

Nachteile: Timing out. After adding text it sometimes won't upload images unless you refresh URL or it logs you out and you lose what you've just created. No undo button.

The team are great, and very eager to help if you ever have a problem.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Harriet H.

Vorteile: The Drag and Drop system is brilliant and so easy to use to create stunning campaigns with great effects.

Nachteile: The reporting could be better though it may be my understanding. We plan to implement Pure Targeting which looks incredible.

I've always had really excellent customer support from Pure360!

Hemma S.
Digital Marketing Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The new templates on the platform are really visually appealing and fairly easy to put together. Their Customer Support is the main reason why I use Pure360. They are so quick to help, really friendly, and go out of their way to provide excellent customer service - everytime!

Nachteile: Sometimes the testing feature can take a long time to come through and during time-precious times this can be frustrating.

Great platform for Multiple Campaigns that you want to design yourself

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Kerry C.
Marketing Coordinator
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This platform is great if you have numerous emails to send during the month and want to create your own emails with the drag and drop editor.

Vorteile: The Drag and Drop editor is great. It means that I can design my own email's quite easily. Scheduling campaigns in advance is also really easy which is great when you have a lot of emails to send out during the month.

Nachteile: There isn't a drag and drop block for social which would be useful. Also it might be helpful to be able to pause and edit campaigns without having to remove the scheduled time/date and contact lists.

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Market Information Analyst
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service team are fab! Whenever we have encountered an issue they have been great at getting back to us quickly and keeping us updated throughout the process.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and easy to train out too. I like that we can have all brands in one place and flick through as and when necessary.

Nachteile: The pop ups on the right hand side were a pain.