Über ZoomInfo Sales

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, den Marketingbetrieb mit Datenbankmanagement, Aufgabenzuweisung und mehr zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über ZoomInfo Sales

User friendly- Good lead enrichment- Good customer support.

Bewertungen zu ZoomInfo Sales

3,8
3,6

ZoomInfo Sales hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 285 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZoomInfo Sales bereits verwendet?

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo

Erste Anlaufstelle bei Sales Outreach!Sehr übersichtlich, viele Filter und eine riesige Datenbank. Nur zu empfehlen.

Die Extension könnte etwas schneller sein

Iyer
Iyer
National Sales Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best prospecting tool - find any lead's contact info!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I will never stop using zoominfo, as long as I continue sales pursuits. It is the single most important tool I have besides knocking doors, and cold calling.

The amount of information, phone numbers, emails, job info, company info, and news you can get on one prospect in under a minute. The contact information is usually 90% accurate.

Some entries have no information on them, doesn't have the best CRM features, and the price is a bit high.

Shubham
Analyst in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo Data Collection

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall Zoominfo has quite well database which helps you a lot while doing recon on Brands and Executives on any client. But the other side it's to much costlier.

I am using Zoominfo from past 3 year for getting Executive and Brand details and according to me it's doing quite well. You can get all C Level, Directors, President/Vice executive details with there email id and Phone number. For brands you can get all the acquisition and subsidiary list. You can import all data into CSV format which is very useful.

Sometimes many details are missing while doing recon for any client like for brands there recent acquisition are not listed in Zoominfo. Also for Executives many times email ID/Corporate phone numbers are missing which I guess you can get from Othere sources like google search

Michelle
Inside Sales in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

New Version is Aweful

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It used to be fantastic now not so much. Will not recommend renewing

Ability to create contact lists for lead development

Information is inaccurate. Lists are difficult to scrub. New version makes drilling into company contacts much more difficult. Get more value out of a simple google search.

Casey
Vice President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ZOOM AS A LEADER

Kommentare: I enjoyed it but I will stay with Seamless AI for our company.

Easy to use, accurate information, integrates with current systems..

The cost is outrageous. Seamless AI has the same info for half the cost.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Kommentare: Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Steve
Founder, Senior Technology Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Good product

Kommentare: My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Eric
Senior Revenue Operations Manger in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo takes the load off of Ops

Kommentare: Zoominfo is an older looking UI but their database is robust and it gets the job done.

Zoominfo is beneficial to me because I can assign credits to reps who want leads and then forget about it. They are empowered to set their own criteria and go hunt and sell on their own.

The integration with SFDC is sub-par. Ideally we could use more sophisticated configuration options so that these could come over to our CRM the way that we want to see them and that doesn't conflict with other conventions we have in place.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impressive amount of data for a lot of different usages

Kommentare: ZoomInfo provides an astonishing range of data that will fit a lot of use cases, from lead generation to customer experience management. We were able to deliver all the lists of companies and contacts we needed and to refresh our own database efficiently with accurate information.

- The range of data available is amazing - The accuracy level is pretty high - The platform is really easy to learn and use

- The tool is quite expensive, even if the future will tell us if the ratio price/value is as good as we thought - Some UX minor issues can be corrected to deliver an even better experience - Integration with CRM can be easier to set up

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for your outbound SDRs

Kommentare: Good experience, CSM and AE always helpful. Will likely continue using Zoominfo in the future.

Easy to build lists and export across to Salesforce. In North America, the contact quality has turned out to be pretty good. Websights has also been interesting to gain insights on non converting companies on our website.

Sometimes the UX around searches vs lists is a bit tricky when you compare it to other modern prospecting products. This workflow could be a bit more seamless, and I'd love better connectivity to platforms like Slack to enable our SDRs to receive notifications a bit more proactively.

Max
Max
Contact Center Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

Kommentare: My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Julian
Founder & CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

Kommentare: TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you. Here’s the experience
* I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed.
* Each time I explained it, she said something like, “Our plans just changed since last we spoke, but yes our current offer can meet your needs.” Confusing as all get-out every time she explained it.
* Finally decided to try it, because since they’ve bought out their competitors they’re the only one we could use.
* After two days we realized something was very wrong.
* They basically said, “Oh you need another plan for that.” Note: we did exactly what we said we’d do.
* Kicked it up to sales person’s manager: After 5 mins of listening, “Shoot, we’ve got you on the wrong plan.” Did they change our plan and admit their mistake? Nope... 363 days with the wrong plan and nothing we could do about it but give them more money and hope it would be different.
* We improvised with what we had as best we could, lost a lot of time, didn’t yield what we needed.
* Nine months later I get a surprising call from their collections agency telling me I have to pay a bill. These guys never called me, never sent an “in this together” email. In April, the pit of the pandemic, they just shot me over to collections. Wow.

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform. Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed by their apathy and lethargy as a firm that I'm repeatedly reminded of interactions with corrupt functionary bureaucrats in failed states every time I deal with them. This may sound like hyperbole, but I assure you that it is not. I specialize in emerging markets and the only time I've ever seen behavior like I have at this company is in the most forgotten and ungoverned parts of the world — the places where if you don't like what they're serving, or if they didn't do what they promised, you can just go shove it or pay them more and hope that you finally get what you need... eventually.

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hi Julian, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Philip
Director SAP Business Development in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo is worth the money

Kommentare: When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website.
I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Asif
Sales and Marketing Director in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for Zoominfo - Good idea of it but inaccurate data

Kommentare: We wanted a prospecting tool that helps us in finding new contacts that might be interested in our products/services. The tool has helped us in designing personas and then getting data out for lead generation activities.

I would say it is very easy to use when it comes to the best thing about ZoomInfo. The intent tools are great and help in finding out up to 6 topics per account. The UX are good. The chrome extension is good that helps in visiting any website and finding out the contacts within that company.

The data that we have been getting is inaccurate, we have contacted Zoominfo a few times and they said that they check data every 6 months, in 6 months people do change jobs which results in high bounces. Secondly, it is very expensive, whereas competitors offer great pricing (Cognism, etc). I mean the idea of it is really great but in reality, it is not the most recommended tool.

Casey
Co-Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

$60K for lists they will make you delete once your term is over. Very crafty tricks in the contract.

Kommentare: I feel like I was robbed. I paid $60K for sub-par contact lists that I don't get to keep. I was under the impression when I signed up as a licensee, that I was purchasing the contact lists and they were ultimately going to be property of my company, since we paid for them. There is an element of misdirection in the 3yr agreement. The actual document that you sign doesn't contain any language pertaining to the licensee being required to destroy all contact lists purchased through the fee agreement, instead there is link in the document, which takes you to a completely different site and legal document, where it lays out the requirements for the licensee to destroy all lists after the term of service. You will not own the lists for which you just paid $60K. RIP-OFF!

Ease of use was probably the only thing I liked about ZoomInfo.

Aside from the sleezy misdirection and deliberately misleading sales tactics used to get you signed on as a user, I found the data itself to be stale and often completely wrong. Titles, Companies, emails, numbers, etc.,....were often incorrect, and this of course led to quite a few embarrassing communications with would be prospects. When incorrect information is identified, there's no-one to whom you can report it. All along you're wondering how much more of this data, you just spent $60K on is actually correct.

Almodyr
Data Analyst in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo personal review

Kommentare: I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

Sadia Gohar
Sales and Marketing specialist in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

Kommentare: Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Francesco
Francesco
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Prospecting Freedom

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Donald
Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intent to Buy

Great for looking up contact information phone numbers, email address's etc.

Intent to Buy data is not accurate been trying for months with NO success

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hi Donald, Thank you for your review and voicing your feedback. We are sorry to hear Intent hasn't led to better results for you thus far. We hope you don't give up on it though! We definitely have some customers who are having great success with Intent. You can check out a new story here with Brandlive: https://www.zoominfo.com/b2b/customer-success/brandlive . Of course, every company is different and has different challenges. We would love to understand the intricacies of your case. our product team would love to speak with you further to discuss how best to utilize Intent. If you are interested, please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy

Greg
Sr. Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo Sales Leads

Kommentare: Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Easy to use to find new prospects or enhance data missing email/phones.

You can export 1,000 credits a month, but to export more is expensive.

Alexis
Client relationship director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for sales!

Kommentare: Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Sam
Account Executive in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but not always accurate

Kommentare: I've always used ZoomInfo to verify company headcount of companies and its been amazing

ZoomInfo is generally good for providing an all round set of key information a Sales person will need to prospect leads, however for Europe it doesn't seem to always score right with regards to the us of technology. It's definitely a lot stronger in the US.

The fact that info isn't as accurate in Europe as it is in the US. My colleagues in the US tend to use it more

john
sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full of Robust features

lead accuracy as well and intent data. The lead data is precise and usually right. Org Chart, Technologies and Attributes are also features I use

the product integrates with most crm's and I have no issues to report

Laurent
BDD in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo as a database for lead generation

Kommentare: Zoominfo is the greatest database in the market, extremely user friendly with great data accuracy, at a very affordable cost!

Zoominfo database is not only very accurate and frequently updated (contact info accuracy is great), but it is also extremely user friendly, making it very easy to set up, customize and use on a daily basis, even for users with limited technological skills.

The set up of the websights feature can be a bit challenging, but once it is properly implemented, it is a wonderful feature to use and generate more qualified leads on a daily basis!

Claire
research analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Genuine Review

Zoominfo helps my team get perfect data and apollo is an excellent resource for lead generation Zoominfo has been a huge assistance to lead generation team, and I truly appreciate how extensive and well-functioning the database is. Apollo has been quite beneficial to a sales team by providing free emails and numbers

Zoominfo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Zoominfo