Über ZoomInfo SalesOS

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, den Marketingbetrieb mit Datenbankmanagement, Aufgabenzuweisung und mehr zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über ZoomInfo SalesOS

Software is very straightforward and easy to learn. Great ability to filter, and identify key roles for leads.

So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Bewertungen zu ZoomInfo SalesOS

3,8
3,6

ZoomInfo SalesOS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZoomInfo SalesOS bereits verwendet?

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo

Erste Anlaufstelle bei Sales Outreach!Sehr übersichtlich, viele Filter und eine riesige Datenbank. Nur zu empfehlen.

Die Extension könnte etwas schneller sein

Max
Max
Contact Center Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

Kommentare: My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Kommentare: Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Casey
Vice President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ZOOM AS A LEADER

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed it but I will stay with Seamless AI for our company.

Easy to use, accurate information, integrates with current systems..

The cost is outrageous. Seamless AI has the same info for half the cost.

Mellora
Founder & President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If I could only give ZERO Stars! Small business be weary of the vultures here.

Kommentare: I am a minority owned small business start up. Zoominfo promised that I would be provided with quality information for prospect leads for my small business that was seeking prospects with 1-5 employees. Upon signing up for the service, I found that this was NOT the case. The information for this size company is either missing or inaccurate. IN THE FIRST 30 days, I attempted to contact and let them know. The only people who respond is the AR team when they want money. (or after you pay them upon receipt of the invoice, they continue to contact you until their system updates 3 days later...)They did offer upgrades, however, that just proves they are NOT considering what I am saying. Their product is NOT for my size prospect, it isn't as promised. Attempted to get them to honor their quality guarantee. When they FINALLY put me into contact with their legal dept, they use their crafty legal terms to sneak in and make it impossible for them to be at fault. There is no recourse or anything you can do. Basically if you sign up for their product, regardless if it is as they promised, you are stuck with the USELESS product and have to pay for it.I DO NOT recommend this for any small business. This is a SCAM! They only care about making their sales numbers and profits, not if their product is actually usable for their small business client.

The sales person who signed me up was very nice. He told me all about the product and how it can help me. Absolutely NOTHING after that. The entire experience has been horrid. I found out later that the information I was told by that "friendly" sales person were deceitful. They will say or do whatever it takes to make their sales quotas and get you to buy.

Customer service is terrible. They are non responsive (except for AR to get your money), and LIE. The contract "guarantee" isn't one at all due to how it is written. Their legal department are sheisters and have made it so that the NEVER have to honor their product actually providing the information as promised.

Brigita
Senior SDR in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great data enrichment tool for US based prospecting

Kommentare: Overall, it's an extremely helpful tool for sales, that can be customized to your organization's needs.

As I use it to find correct data for prospecting or simply enriching existing contacts -helps understand the organizations hierarchy and look up targeted contacts in targeted roles. Love the buyer intent tool, that shows if any companies are researching your software, and allows focusing on targeted outreach.

Have found that it's not the best for prospecting outside of US. EMEA & APAC data is not so widely available.

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing in UK

Good for your outbound SDRs

Kommentare: Good experience, CSM and AE always helpful. Will likely continue using Zoominfo in the future.

Easy to build lists and export across to Salesforce. In North America, the contact quality has turned out to be pretty good. Websights has also been interesting to gain insights on non converting companies on our website.

Sometimes the UX around searches vs lists is a bit tricky when you compare it to other modern prospecting products. This workflow could be a bit more seamless, and I'd love better connectivity to platforms like Slack to enable our SDRs to receive notifications a bit more proactively.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Catalog/Communication Product

Kommentare: This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.

Claire
research analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Genuine Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Zoominfo helps my team get perfect data and apollo is an excellent resource for lead generation Zoominfo has been a huge assistance to lead generation team, and I truly appreciate how extensive and well-functioning the database is. Apollo has been quite beneficial to a sales team by providing free emails and numbers

Zoominfo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Zoominfo

Randy
Enterprise Sales Executive in USA

nuVizz, Inc review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Use it every day! Invaluable information for sales prospecting

Missing important data such as org chart data. Similar companies info

Alan
IT Client Service in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo helps generate new leads

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

ZoomInfo is a great platform to generate new leads and explore CSuite contacts

Sometimes the contacts are NOT correct. They can be from other companies or the data does not populate correctly

Christian
Business Solutions Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Regular User

Kommentare: The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Asif
Sales and Marketing Director in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for Zoominfo - Good idea of it but inaccurate data

Kommentare: We wanted a prospecting tool that helps us in finding new contacts that might be interested in our products/services. The tool has helped us in designing personas and then getting data out for lead generation activities.

I would say it is very easy to use when it comes to the best thing about ZoomInfo. The intent tools are great and help in finding out up to 6 topics per account. The UX are good. The chrome extension is good that helps in visiting any website and finding out the contacts within that company.

The data that we have been getting is inaccurate, we have contacted Zoominfo a few times and they said that they check data every 6 months, in 6 months people do change jobs which results in high bounces. Secondly, it is very expensive, whereas competitors offer great pricing (Cognism, etc). I mean the idea of it is really great but in reality, it is not the most recommended tool.

Casey
Co-Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

$60K for lists they will make you delete once your term is over. Very crafty tricks in the contract.

Kommentare: I feel like I was robbed. I paid $60K for sub-par contact lists that I don't get to keep. I was under the impression when I signed up as a licensee, that I was purchasing the contact lists and they were ultimately going to be property of my company, since we paid for them. There is an element of misdirection in the 3yr agreement. The actual document that you sign doesn't contain any language pertaining to the licensee being required to destroy all contact lists purchased through the fee agreement, instead there is link in the document, which takes you to a completely different site and legal document, where it lays out the requirements for the licensee to destroy all lists after the term of service. You will not own the lists for which you just paid $60K. RIP-OFF!

Ease of use was probably the only thing I liked about ZoomInfo.

Aside from the sleezy misdirection and deliberately misleading sales tactics used to get you signed on as a user, I found the data itself to be stale and often completely wrong. Titles, Companies, emails, numbers, etc.,....were often incorrect, and this of course led to quite a few embarrassing communications with would be prospects. When incorrect information is identified, there's no-one to whom you can report it. All along you're wondering how much more of this data, you just spent $60K on is actually correct.

Almodyr
Data Analyst in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo personal review

Kommentare: I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

Sadia Gohar
Sales and Marketing specialist in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

Kommentare: Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Francesco
Francesco
Enterprise Account Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Prospecting Freedom

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Saurabh
Operations Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

Kommentare: We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

Charles
CEO in Japan
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worst investment and poor service

Kommentare: Very poor.We find this tool is useless and wanna to end the contract. But we overdue 2 days of the auto-renew date. So it end up paying this tool without use for another full year price, we negotiate for a long time, but no luck. They are just not care about whether your success.

Enrich part of our CRM data in hubspot, charge by credit also have flexibility

- Really small percentage of the data could be enriched, so it end up a useless tool.

Best Lead gen tool !

Kommentare: Zoominfo is a must-have if you are on SMB or Enterprise sales, the extension is very easy to find the details in a single click.

Accurate and validated data. Email IDs and contact details are very accurate and help in prospecting and sales engagement.

I didn't find anything negative with the product.

Lynn
President in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo: Price/Value Relationship Not There

Kommentare: We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

The platform is relatively easy-to-use. The contact information provided is generally accurate.

The system is pricey for what you get. The intent indication is not that good.

Joram
Joram
Research & Data Associate in Mauritius
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Kommentare: if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Laurent
BDD in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo as a database for lead generation

Kommentare: Zoominfo is the greatest database in the market, extremely user friendly with great data accuracy, at a very affordable cost!

Zoominfo database is not only very accurate and frequently updated (contact info accuracy is great), but it is also extremely user friendly, making it very easy to set up, customize and use on a daily basis, even for users with limited technological skills.

The set up of the websights feature can be a bit challenging, but once it is properly implemented, it is a wonderful feature to use and generate more qualified leads on a daily basis!

Charlie
Charlie
Sales Development Representative in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Prospecting Tool

Kommentare: I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

Kevin
Account executive in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used to be great.

Kommentare: I see no reason, if things stay the same, to not look elsewhere on my subscription is up.

Fairly simple to use. Export feature. Decent size database. Quick support. Simple layout. Good search selection.

In my dealings with this company they seem shady. High pressure sales, increasing price after we agreed, generally rude tones. Then they just change features without notice. I’ve had a feature for the year and a half that I used it and all of a sudden it disappears and when I ask why it’s gone I’m told that I need to contact account support and upgrade my package. I’ve had the feature since I started using the zoom info. There is some dead data and they give you no way to notify them that it’s bad information and they keep selling their data to other customers.

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hi Kevin, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience of features being taken away from you. This is not acceptable. If you could please reach out to me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing Team