Über ADP Vantage HCM

ADP Vantage HCM ist eine Cloud-basierte (SaaS) Human Capital Management (HCM) -Lösung, die für große Organisationen geeignet ist.

Erfahre mehr über ADP Vantage HCM

ADP lets me see the breakdown of my paycheck down to the cent, including taxes and 401k contributions. Very helpful for planning and tracking earnings.

Very expensive and they don't deliver what they promised. Integration was very painful even from one of their own platforms to another.

Bewertungen zu ADP Vantage HCM

3,5
3,1
3,5
3,4

ADP Vantage HCM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP Vantage HCM bereits verwendet?

Frida
Frida
Founder in Kenia
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A software that I wish I knew earlier. Simplifies my work.

Kommentare: Company goals is the my greatest hit. I appreciate even the slightest move forward. ADP Vantage HCM brings management solutions to all leaders.

Getting down to specific objectives achievements, a great software like ADP Vantage HCM take the lead in realizing it. I can closely Associate my success as a founder to great and efficient Services I have enjoyed using this tool so far. Being cloud based it is quick to monitor payroll and attendance from anywhere which is a great achievement.

Frankly, none. None of its features worth challenging. Everything is cool.

Eliud
SHE Manager in Republik Moldau
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

More work, more control and huge return. It is worth it.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's doings are beyond our expectations.We absolutely love working with it.

This tool has incredibly simplified payroll processes.For the time that we've worked with ado Vantage HCM has productivity has improved and strategized out our costs.With this software we can view or reset our schedules and even track our productivity. ADp vantage HCM is the key role to our fast growth .It has reduced the number of errors that we used to make into a noticable percentage.This software has helped us in organizing onboarding process and has really perfected our employees performance with our company goals.This software is our pride.

No cons so far so good and we are looking forward to achieving more and more with ADP Vantage HCM.

Taraiya
HRIS and Payroll Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

If you want simple, choose different

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I use ADP vantage frequently for hires, status changes, report writing etc. I feel there are too many variables and if you wasn’t the one that implemented some things are challenging to do. Having worked previously with ADP workforce now I was very shocked at this product didn’t live up to expectations.

The self service dashboard, the onboarding,

For an example to navigate to through multiple clicks to get to one area. Too many moving parts, more complex than necessary. Reporting fields that don’t work for our set-up but shows as options, just more work overall.

Tiana
Tiana
Human Resources Business Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP does it again

Kommentare: Love the program. With all software, you need to take the time to learn. But our help desk is incredible and reliable.

It’s really intuitive and the interface is actually ice to look at.

The field grabber tool for reporting sometimes doesn’t like a field you want…but it depends on the page. So somethings you are clicking though multiple pages to find a useable grab.

Rohit
Rohit
Director of Intelligence in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nice tool for Payroll & Benefits management

Kommentare: Fairly good in terms of the product and usage. The UI can be made more intuitive and employee-friendly. Customer service centers need a major overhaul in terms of the overall support model and skillsets employed.

Fairly comprehensive in terms of features the tool provides for complex workflows for big companies. Like the simplicity and UI for achieving HR-related tasks, especially benefits management. Leave management system also links well with in-house systems and custom timesheet management systems.

Customer service isn't the best. Generic call centers where the customer service rep isn't aware of your organizational policies around leaves etc. or payroll-related questions. Neither they have the ability to direct you to the right point of contact within your organization. You would expect customer service to be more knowledgeable.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This system can work great at time and others total glitches

Kommentare: System is visually nice and user friendly. After working in payroll for a very long time I was surprised to see some options not available for such a large company that smaller payroll software companies were able to accomplish. As far as straight forward payroll processing, benefits etc it works well.

The system has good function and ideally can work well with users as the dashboard is quite user friendly. It can take some time to get use to and learn but when using integrated functions it can server quite useful. There are great measures taken for security which is good but at the same time can be frustrating when admin users have to log in many times everyday. Reports are robust and fairly easy to navigate.

Many of the integrated functions can cause issues with one another. Unfortunately being so big there are many departments that handle different items and it seems that some departments always seem to say they cant speak to something even though they should know how the integration of one function impacts the area they work in. Still not big on extreme customization this has not changed from when I used them many years ago. Big business as one would think.

Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too bad Carlos won the proxy fight

Kommentare: My overall experience after more than a year of trying to use this antiquated, kludged up POS is that it must be horrendously cheap for anyone to actually decide to switch to it.

There's nothing to like. This is the most non-intuitive worthless application I've ever had the misfortune of using.

Where to start? It's slow, it's convoluted, it's completely non intuitive, it glitches for no apparent reason, functions (and I use the term loosely) get randomly locked out at different levels, the defaults originally installed are ridiculous, I could go on and on. This is what happens when you think you're too big to fail. Get it together Carlos or your competitors are going to eat your lunch even worse than they are now.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliability Starts with ADP

is very easy to use, very reliable, and all the payroll information needed in one software

There is nothing I disliked, very helpful and useful

Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the worst ATS I've ever had to work with.

Kommentare: It is a tremendous stress factor daily.

Nothing. The implementation was a failure and now that a new team is in place to correct the process and make it both field and recruiter friendly, the rep refuses to partner with the current department head because of an usual alliance with the individual who was demoted from that role.

It is absolutely not recruiter friendly and the "Technical Product Consultant I" refuses to partner with the new team leadership on how we can smooth out our process and customize functionality to align with the new process on the ATS side of the product.

Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Necessary evil

Kommentare: I wish the UX was better, but ultimately, the software does what is intended, ie process payroll, time off, see benefits and have these things communicated to me via my employer.

It shows me my benefits, pay stubs and allows me to report time off.

It is clunky and not intuitive to use. There are very basic tasks that I need to do as a user (request time off, look at pay stubs) and each require multiple clicks that often take me to menus that don't allow me to complete the task I want to. Improving the UX would help tremendously.

Angie
Office Manager in
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Implementation was a nightmare

Kommentare: We converted to ADP this past March after positive recommendations from a couple of colleagues that have been on the platform for a few years. Our implementation was an absolute nightmare. We spent much more time, energy, resources and money on it than should have been necessary. The unfortunate part is that as of August, the wrinkles still had not been ironed out. For example, at implementation we received emails from an implementation specialist at the company recommending us to purchase a certain tablet to use at all our locations for the time keeping system. We went ahead and purchased them, which was costly, only to find out after countless hours on the phone with support and many frustrated employees, that ADP does not support that tablet. Payroll is one thing that cannot be inaccurate and I feel like making the switch we had more errors in the last 6 months than we had in the last 10 years combined. Many of them were completely avoidable had the implementation been done correctly. We also have a special excel document that we have created just to manage all the cases that we have with ADP, because we would have so many at one time that the only way we could manage the follow up was to track it ourselves. Unfortunately, for a small company like we are, we did not have the manpower to take on a failed transition and so we are currently looking to make a switch to a different platform.

Ability to have a timekeeping system and payroll in one software

Implementation, Cost, Ease of Use of Payroll

Richard
Implementation in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product with a steep learning curve

Kommentare: Once I got passed the learning curve I found the product very useful if you have a lot of ADP services.

Vantage is basically a hub for all your ADP service that you have like benefits, reporting, and recruiting.

The only thing that I don't like about the product is that it has a very steep learning curve. This is coming from someone who has a lot of experience with this software.

Kay
HR Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Cost Effective

Kommentare: Overall, the upgrade to Vantage has been positive. The manager's dashboard is particularly helpful in looking at the overall numbers (employees, hiring, terminations, leaves, etc.) in one place, and comparing the data month to month for planning purposes.

Fairly easy to use and intuitive, connects the dots for a complete look at an employee and company people numbers.

Like most software, there are some unique needed codes that don't seem to have a rational reason, but are put in place by ADP to keep their software running accurately.

Andrew
Accountant in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ADP makes payroll less stressful

Kommentare: Go with ADP

ADP is super easy to use. I just log in every 2 weeks to do payroll, and bamm with a couple clicks it is done. I also have confidence that all of my tax and other things I don't want to think about are covered and taken care of. I can also easily edit it with a breeze. Also so many new features coming out that I can't wait to try, Also a great customer service where you get a representative and they are there to help with anything your need

I really don't know what else I would ask for in a payroll system. I would like to not have to download the reports to see them every time I want to see them, and maybe when I do download then they could be labeled with dates rather than right now they all have exactly the same name.

Maintenance Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Review

Easy to use once you get use to it and have some training. Very simple once you log in, review what is needed.

Need training to be able to get around site. There are a lot of tabs that need to be learned, but once you have them, its easy.

Brad
Human Resources Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Human Resources Manager

Kommentare: Upgrades and support for upgrades are terrific.

Best product on the market. I have used in several companies and it will always be my go to. Ease of use, excellent reports, customization as well, great customer service and support.

Tutorials are rather lengthy and should get to the point. Can be hard to find a specific tutorial. Once found they are generally helpful.

Darrus
Program Manager eLearning and Modern Workplace in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP Vantage is a well equipped if difficult to use HRIS system

ADP Vantage is well equipped to handle the HRIS needs of companies large and small. The support from ADPs national network is also timely and effective for the most part.

The interface is poorly designed. Simple and common tasks, in some cases, are terribly convoluted and time consuming. Some components are dated and in serious need of updates.

Kyle
Business Development Specialist in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

I like the ease of being able to clock-in and clock-out for work. I like the ability to go in and see my accrued vacation and sick time.

sometimes I have issues with the program freezing up or not recording my time stamp correctly when I clock-in or clock-out.

jennipher
HR Manager in USA
Computer-Software

UGH it just isn't working out like they said it would

There are some good things about the user exp from employee point of view on 10.0 I do enjoy 90% of the folks I work with on the phone. They want to help..can't always help but they want to and I like the friendliness of them.

Horribly complex reporting system. Company is so big that left hand doesn't talk to right hand so projects ie ACA were a catastrophe. The recruiting module is worthless, slow and antiquated. There is little flexibility in the system to customize. Training is long and not clear.

Sarah
HR Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis

HR Manager/Payroll Professional

Has a large number of components that allow you to keep your HR functions in one spot.

Customer service is hard to reach, you get bounced around a lot. The hold times are extremely long. It's sometimes hard to talk to a person who can actually help you. They separate it into several menus so it's hard to navigate the system. The reporting is robust but some of the standard reports don't pull appropriately. I have had to create custom reports for things that should be easy to find/already built in.

Dan
Senior Director of Media Relations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using ADP for tracking PTO

Kommentare: ADP Vantage helps us track employee use of time, etc. I've found the system somewhat challenging, especially if I put in for PTO and need to retract it. Could be more user-friendly.

Good to have this sort of thing automated, easier to track than by paper.

The fact that before ADP, I just had to tell our office manager what time I wanted to take, now I have to go on to a system that can be a challenge at times to navigate to do so.

Theodore
President in USA
Einzelhandel

disapointed in EZ pay

I have been happy with ADP over the years but after switching to EZ time management I am considering dropping both.Have had to call EZ pay customer support almost weekly. Have waited in hold for over an hur. I have waited over 2 hrs for an automated call back that left me on hold 4 more minutes

EZ, pay hours on hold , 2hr call backs, product doesn't work well and over priced now that it has me looking at other products in market

Douglas
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel

Good experience working with ADP

I like the fact that it is reliable and it takes the concern about having taxes properly filed and paid taken care of.

Biggest issue for me is that at times I have needed help with an issue and sat in a call cue for an hour only to have the rep hang up on the call when they pick up, meaning I had to wait another hour. The wait times are not bad all the time, but at year end they can be very long.

Kami
HR Director in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Overpriced and Outdated

I have yet to find anything good about the product.

I spend hours on hold almost daily due to system issues and having to be transferred to different departments because the rep never seems to be able to assist with the problem. No one in the my company will even use the system due to the issues and have reverted to doing everything on paper and excel spreadsheet.

Rajat
IT Manager in Indien
Computer-Software

Cloud based HCM solution with a few issues

The solution is cloud based which helps increase the productivity of employees and managers as time sheets can be filled and approved from anywhere while on the go as well. It also offers its APIs so that companies can integrate ADP vantage HCM modules with their existing enterprise solutions.

ADP Vantage HCM is not very flexible to be customized.Customizing the reports is not very intuitive and requires considerable experience with the solution. It provides mobile support but the mobile application currently support iOS only.With a large number of employees on Android devices, the mobile application use gets really limited in our enterprise.