Filtern nach:

Über Smartwaiver

Konvertiere deine Verzichtserklärungen in Online-Formulare, die von jedem Ort über jedes Gerät signiert werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Smartwaiver

Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Guest Services Associate in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Waive

Easy, digital waivers for an escape room style business. We use smartwaiver for every guest, every day, and it usually takes about 5-7 minutes for the guest to fill our waivers for a full party of adults and minors.

I dislike that this software is dependent on wifi. No internet means no waiver and that means guest flow is a no-go

Antwort von SW Development

Hi Kimberly Glad to hear that Smartwaiver is working out for your business online. With the latest free Smartwaiver Kiosk app, you can use the software OFFLINE too. Check out our Support Page here: https://support.smartwaiver.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001610007-Using-the-Smartwaiver-Kiosk-App-Offline-

Darien C.
Darien C.
Associate Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smartwaiver is a cheap, useful e-sign application

Kommentare: Overall, Smartwaiver is an excellent product - especially when compared to other e-sign solutions that either offer a worse interface/lack of features, or offer similar features at a much higher price. This product has given us a simple solution to a problem we had with online signatures, and while it is complicated to use, it is incredibly useful.

Smartwaiver has numerous useful features, most important being their comprehensive form setup that allow you to setup a simple online form to collect permission forms & signatures. I've used this for over a year to collect permission forms from parents, and never had an issue, even from parents who are not very tech-savvy. The front-end side of Smartwaiver is incredibly simple to use. This tool is especially useful since it creates a simple & straightforward form, and allows people to fill out one form for multiple people.

Smartwaiver offers many features and a simple front-end design, but it's back-end/admin side leaves a lot to be desired; especially when it comes to creating an online form. Smartwaivers forms are very useful and look good once setup, but the setup process is quite the chore - with numerous options and few explanations that make it difficult to learn and setup. I spent many hours setting up a single form, which I have just duplicated over and over again to avoid going through the whole process once again. However each time I setup a new form (only once every couple months), I have to sort through all the options once again and try to relearn the whole system. The features offered are all useful, just complicated. Paired with all the other features from Smartwaiver that are not explained, and this platform has a lot to offer - if you're willing to put in the work to learn.

Dane D.
Minister with Students in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes life easier

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall we really like Smartwaiver and continue to use it. It makes the ability for someone to complete a waiver without having to visit you and get the paperwork back to you. They can get everything taken care of without the need for an extra trip and it's easy for last minute forms to be completed right away.

The best part about Smartwaiver is that it is so simple to get it up and running. If you already have the language you want to use for your waiver, then it is as simple as customizing the fields you want, adding in your waiver language and you are done. It is easy to share as a link or embed into a website.

The part we have liked the least would be the ability to archive past waivers and not have them come up when searching for current waivers. It took a little time to figure out how to put old waivers into the archive but once we figured those things out we were good to go. In that way it wasn't as intuitive as we had hoped.

Lynn L.
Admin in Kanada

Not so Smartwaiver

2 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was a fantastic program we found it so easy until they changed it.

I LIKED how easy it was to track and find customers when they were checking in. They have changed all of this and it is no longer easy.

That they changed the customer search and alphabetical order of search

Jana M.
Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love SmartWaiver

Kommentare: Wonderful. Customer service is amazing. Everyone is friendly and fast. The platform is great for what we need. We actually stuck in on an ipad, clients love it.

We have tried so many waiver platforms and none seem to take care of what we needed in the way we needed it done. I cannot recommend smart waiver enough. Clients absolutely hate having to fill out our waivers, add on the covid waiver and they're not happy. However, once we start using SmartWaiver, the resistance was minimal. The ease of use helps. From an admin standpoint, my job is so much easier to track what waivers go with each program. I love the tag feature. We had some hiccups in the beginning but the team has be phenomenal. Everyone I have worked with is fast and so on top of it. We recommend to EVERY business needing this solution.

Sometimes clients have trouble connecting and/or submitting but could be a user error.

George C.
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A click and I'm done

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A+ from this retired teacher!

This is so much easier than the Customer initiated programs. I type in their cell and I'm done.

I haven't found any cons other than my not being able to make changes because I'm not the initial person who set it up and I am the Manager of the company. There should be a way to override someone who is no longer here.

Shelby L.
Administrator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! No need for any other waiver software... don't recreate the wheel!!

Kommentare: Made our transition from paper waivers to digital a pretty darn doable project! Allows for our customers to pre-registeter and save time during the check-in process. Gives us great tracking for demographics and how-they-heard, etc.

The customer service was fantastic in helping us set up all our paper waivers into digital form. They've been prompt with every question we've had, and hands-on in helping updating waiver fields. They've worked with us to customize our pricing (which is comparable to paper waivers!) and they are overall just great. Customers additionally constantly comment on what a slick and snazzy system it is! Plus it's integrated fully with our reservation system, Flybook - an extra bonus!!

Chris T.
President in USA

Smartwaiver has been an absolute godsend for our adventure boating business-we look like pros again!

It's not only super easy for our guests to use when making their reservations online, it's just as easy and reliable for dockside walk-up reservations. No more pages blowing in the wind, no more pens that don't work, no more passing clipboards around and no more scanning waivers at the end of the day/week/month/year! Very straightforward to set up, no coding needed (from a users perspective). And it's very flexible and customizable, you can use your own language if you have a waiver you're already working with. We had our waiver online and testing in less than 30 mins. One of the true joys of working with this software is knowing that the people who back it are pros. We've been using Smartwaiver for a few months, and any time we've wanted to make a change, support staff have been either immediately accessible (during business hours) or have the issue resolved by the next morning. Always friendly and helpful!

Sam R.
President in USA

What an awesome way to simplify our waivers!

Kommentare: Saves us time and money!

The customer service support was fantastic. They worked with us to convert all our paper waivers (about 1/2 dozen) into digital format and helped to customize all the proper fields/questions. The program is super easy to use and I can't think of any ways to improve it!

Erik S.
Erik S.
CEO in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smartwaiver makes waiver capture WAY FASTER!

Kommentare: Storage of paper waivers and then having to look them up is a thing of the past. Access is decentralized so any of my staff can see the waivers by logging in

Easy to use. Customer service is outstanding. Waivers customization is simple

Least? There is nothing I can think of that Smartwaiver did not already address. No cons come to mind

Eric W.
gm in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

End of the paper trail and speeds up check in time

Kommentare: Make the switch and you won't be disappointed.

Easy to use, great customer service, excellent price, easy to setup. Great record keeping as well

Don't have any cons to the software. It is very easy to use and guests don't have any issue signing waivers. We also use this on our tablets in the store

QIDP in USA

Smarwaiver is a simple and effective tool for managing waivers in a business setting.

Kommentare: Easily keeps track of signed waivers as well as has an app that allows customers to review and sign straight from a tablet at my company.

I really enjoy Smartwaiver and all its many tools. For example, I appreciate that it gives specific information about the signed waivers, such as flagging waivers for review when a minors surname is different from that of the adult who is signing the waiver for them. That and similar functionalities really help streamline the waiver process.

I wish that on the waiver search interface there were options to search by categories other than last name and birthday. For example, it would be helpful to be able to search for first name.

Jessica W.
Director of Operations in USA

Super easy to use to create multiple waivers

I like being able to create many waivers, to make copies of those waivers if you need to make a slight adjustment. It is easy to add in check boxes and spots for people to initial. It seems to be easy for customers to fill it out

I wish you had the option to print out a waiver for people to sign in person if they are not able to use a computer. I know you can set up a kiosk for them but sometimes it is just easier to get them to sign it right there.

Rachel M.
Supervisor in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to setup and use!

It is a great way to get guests up doing their participation attainment before arriving on site. It speeds up the checkin process a lot.

We have multiple kiosks and it is not easy to figure out which one I updated when looking at the ipad itself.

Ian A.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smartwaiver makes waiver collection and management EASY

We love being able to point our customers straight to our custom digital waiver for them to fill out on their smart phones. We used to have to ask customers to print pdf's and fill out our waiver manually. It was a real barrier to entry and now we don't have to worry about losing business because people can't print their waiver!

Setup is a bit awkward at first. Once you learn the software it's simple to make changes to your online form.

Jennifer N.
Teacher in USA

I use this software for my business.

Kommentare: Work flow problems eliminated

Online storage of waivers, and easy integration with booking engine, customers like it a lot.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobile device view is tough, when people sign a waiver it takes a few minutes to show up online, and I'm not sure if customers completed it accurately before we leave, unless I hover over their shoulder and watch.

Michael G.
Michael G.
Sales Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

By far the best waiver system

Setup took almost no effort and time. I emailed SmartWaiver my current waiver and they had it converted literally 10 minutes later. The app setup takes seconds and once it's set up, it's really simple and clear to clients. Follow-up support issues have been handled quickly and completely.

We're a high-volume business so the cost is on the high end, but it's completely worth it.

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brand Manager / Content Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

All-in-One Solution to Creating and Processing Waivers

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with SmartWaiver and would definitely recommend it to others.

I use Smartwaiver to get permission from case study participants to use their information. Smartwaiver makes the process super easy. From setup to getting the waivers signed, everything was seamless. They even asked questions in the setup that I hadn't even considered. Very thorough and much appreciated. The price point is great.

I've been using the software for approximately 2 months and haven't had any issues. It's been smooth sailing so far.

Matthew B.