Über Veritable Screening

Veritable Screening verwendet neueste Technologien, um Hintergrund-Screenings vor der Einstellung sicher und effizient durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Veritable Screening

I spoke to our account rep to set this up and he was very easy to work with and helped set up investigations that fit what we were looking for exactly.

Once you start a search you can't go back and cancel it.

Bewertungen zu Veritable Screening

4,9

Veritable Screening hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Veritable Screening bereits verwendet?

Jessica
Jessica
Chief Of Staff in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Our company uses Veritable Screening and it has been so easy to use and understand.

Kommentare: This software is very user-friendly. The turn around rate for background checks were quick and easy to read and understand.

The software is easy to read and understand. The layout of the website it great. The customer service has been useful as well.

The price is high compared to other companies. However, Veritable Screening is the most user-friendly out of all of the companies we've tried.

Priscilla
Human Resources Lead in USA

Been using veritable for a couple of years now, the system is very straight forward and easy to use

Kommentare: Prompt background checks and quick answers to questions. Communication is key and veritable is always on top of it.

I like that I can send a report with just needing 3 easy things. I also like the CS of the employees

At times, it is difficult to locate certain things on the admin section. However, when I reach out to customer service, I always get prompt responses. Also, if possible to receive an email or alert of when changes will be made to the system. I did notice that the overall look of the reports section changed a bit. Nothing a bit of filtering can solve but a heads up would be great.

Ellie
HR Generalist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall quality is good

Kommentare: It save my time on the hiring process

The software is very convenient and very easy to use. I like the part that the administrator only need to fill out the basic information and the candidates will fill out their own information.

Canada background process. It will be better if the Canada background process can be more convenient. The current process takes more time for the administrator to fill out all the information.

Militär

Easy to use, full-service product

It's easy to find the exact services that I'm looking for per every request. I appreciate the granular control I have over the services I'm looking to use, as well as the amount of information to be able to make such a decision. I also want to highlight the responsive customer service, as I've never gone very long with a pending issue/question.

The site looks a little dated, but is still incredibly functional for the level of service needed to complete a background check.

michael
michael
Social Media Evaluator in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Work anywhere

Kommentare: Smooth

I use Veritable to work, collaborate and consult with coworkers and client all over the world. There is something about face to face communication that cannot be translated without actually seeing the person. I have never had a problem with Veritable such as weak connection, bad picture or audio no lag it is jst perfect

There is nothing I dislkie about Veritable.

The system is very easy to use and the staff are really great to work with. Great customer service.

The software is easy to use, it's customizable, and easy to initiate new searches but more importantly, the staff are very thorough. It's the only background check company that has ever actually reached out to us to verify information / identification regarding preliminary results.

The actual background check report seems a bit cumbersome. It's very long and hard to read quickly.

Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good implementation experience. Great customer support.

Kommentare: We are able to customize what we specifically want reviewed on a background check.

The software is very easy to use and the website is easy to navigate. I also like the dashboard on the front page that allows you to easily go to the section you are looking for.

The site itself uses fonts and tables that make it look a bit dated. The site could have a more modern apperaence.

Diana
Diana
Recruiting and Operations Manager in USA

I really enjoy using Veritable Screening! Everything is incredibly simple and user-friendly.

I like the process of setting up the background check. It is super simple and only takes a minute or two. Also, the results come back very quickly! Our candidates have said the process is very easy on their end as well.

I wish the report could be a bit more detailed...more information on what it all means and just more details explaining what came back clear and what didn't.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Ease to navigate, user-friendly interface

I have nothing to complain about, very simple to operate

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplify a necesssary process

The software was intuitive to use, reports were a quick click away and made the process of background checks one less challenge in recruiting.

The software is very simple to use for a computer user, when I have a non-computer using hire the manual processes that I need to personally do are more work for me than other systems I've used.

Allison
Executive Assistant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We have been with Veritable for over two years. I love the Veritable team and the system.

User friendly. I find its easy to get in and out of different sections. When in need I always contact team summit via email and they respond right away. Billing is clean and easy to review.

I would change the color of the software. I find the gray and blue a little too drab and would like a site with more energy.

Felicia
HRA in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We use the application to serve as a deciding factor in continuing the hiring, assuring our decision

Kommentare: - Extending offers to candidates who have successfully completed our recruiting process and are hireable according to the laws we fall under.

The updates that come in our email automatically! We are notified immediately of available information.

At times we have seen a delayed response pushing back our offer to new hires. I'm not sure what the delay is caused by. Also, the interface is a bit confusing as a first time user. The first time I used this was 2 years ago, and I have not seen many notable changes.

mela
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA

Easy, quick, seamless

I like that it is exceptionally easy to understand. When I first used it, I had no problems with it whatsoever! Did not even need any help to figure it out. Very self explanatory.

I do not like that there is multiple places where you put where the results to be received go to. I would much rather have that be a one time question.

Laura
Office manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Veritable Screening

Veritable Screening software is user friendly. They were able to customize the product to our company's needs.

I do not have any cons as of this post.

Angie
Senior HR Business Partner in USA

Excellent customer service

Ability to see progress of each screening during the process. Customer service response is timely and accurate

Interface could be more user friendly. Some of the process, especially finalizing order, can be confusing to new users

Samuel
HR Administrator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: Easy of use to find information that I need.

The program is easy to learn for the most part due to the basic user interface. Once you start exploring the functions and options available on the site, it is quite useful.

Searching for certain reports can be difficult at times due to arrangement. For example, if I want to find the most recent report, I have to scroll all the way down.

Alan
Executive Recruiter in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Veritable is Dependable

Kommentare: Positive, sometimes same day response!

Quick response good data. Easy to read and interpret.

Not yet integrated with my ATS but that is coming this year

Jordan
HR Lead in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Great support. Fantastic!

Very user-friendly. Great support. Usually very quick response time. Very clear reports that are easy to understand and follow.

The update ruined the overall simplicity of the site. There also weren't any instructions on how to use the new platform.

Lisa
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA

Overall experience using Veritable Screening is positive

First and foremost, I like that Veritable Screening offers fast and great service. Veritable Screening overall is simple to use and I often never run into complications.

I hope that there would be a feature where we can filter through background checks by region and or the requestor.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I had to talk to the reps at least twice to understand the way to use their software.

Verified software to check future employee background , reasonable price to purchase, and easy to communicate with the reps.

Not easy to navigate by user itself, not much software update, software design is a little outdated even it does not bother me too much.

Kylie
On-Boarding Specialist in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NA

Kommentare: Fast Results.

Educational Verification is the best part of this software.

I found nothing wrong with the screening process.

Desiree
HR Admin in USA

We have been able to quickly and easily order background screenings for employees.

We most like the ability to choose specific products and levels of background searches, as we screen a wide range of employees.

The website interface can be a little complex at times, as it takes awhile to find the status reports of our screenings, which is the feature we use most.

Manuela
HR Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, convenient & affordable!

Kommentare: The team is very responsive and works efficiently which is important in this field of business. It's always a very positive and pleasant experience to interact with someone from Veritable.

The functionality of the site is really great and the design well done. Once you know how to navigate, it's easy to use and user friendly. I also like the the color scheme, it's calming but not boring!

It's not really a negative, but I felt that an initial training session is necessary before using the software for the first time. The great thing is that Veritable's staff & support team is very responsive and takes customer service very serious!

Richard
Sr. Recruiter in USA

Professional team that is very responsive and helpful with your needs. Easy platform to use.

It's easy to use with just a few clicks, you'll be set to start background checks. Responsive team always willing to help.

Once you start a search you can't go back and cancel it. The search will continue but team does it's best to work with you.

Stephen
HR Specialist in USA

Very easy to use. Some parts of the system could use some simplicity.

User-friendly and does the job well. Email notification and sending me straight to the background check is a nice feature

There are no major issues. However, the system could use some simplicity when looking up past background checks. The system looks and feels could be improved. The current color and website look dull. Even though the system is user-friendly, the look of the website says otherwise.