Über Outgrow

Ermöglicht Vermarktern das einfache Erstellen von Kalkulatoren, Empfehlungen und Tests, um sich besser mit Leads zu versorgen, sie zu qualifizieren und mit ihnen zu interagieren.

Erfahre mehr über Outgrow

Dave R.
Growth Hacker
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2018

"Great tool for online calculators!"

Kommentare: I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours. The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Vorteile: Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Nachteile: I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Jeff P.
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2017

"The results are like magic!"

Kommentare: The best lead generation system on the market.

Vorteile: As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Nachteile: Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong"

Kommentare: I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template... Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers. The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing. I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Vorteile: Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test. - Easy to use
- Easy to implement
- nice support
- Insight are really good
But...

Nachteile: The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club) Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise. Overall outgrow is a good tool but is not sense the pricing. Is like buying microsoft word, and have to pay more for use bold or italic. - Very expensive
- They lock most all features
- very basic templates
- not very editable or customisable
- Ui sometimes is bugged and work slow
- So Many limitation is non sense
- 70% of interface is an upsell
Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features Overall is a good tool but not worth the money Hope they make a clear pricing and tier once for all

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Gregg R.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools."

Kommentare: I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Vorteile: I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course. I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Nachteile: If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Tristin R.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2017

"Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive"

Kommentare: -Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority.
-Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access.
-Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development.
-Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators.
-Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Vorteile: Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more. The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes. But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Nachteile: Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Gen G.
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns"

Kommentare: From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

Vorteile: I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Nachteile: The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Kelly-anne H.
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"My client is thrilled with the outcome"

Kommentare: Increased and better qualified leads!

Vorteile: I implemented a simple quiz on a client site rebuild job (tour company). On the old site which had a contact form 7 questionnaire, my clients were lucky to get one or two leads - and about 50% of those were basically unqualified. Since the new site went live with an Outgrow quiz, my clients are averaging one to two leas A DAY and very well qualified.
I need to tweak the questions to better qualify the leads, but we are off to a flying start.

Nachteile: Analytics interface is a bit basic - I'd like to be able to sort the columns. That said, the system is worth every cent.

Robert P.
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2018

"Easy, Effective, Interactive Content"

Kommentare: Outgrow has enabled us to provide interactive content for client who previously didn't have access to the technology. Helping them standout from competitors.

Vorteile: We've been using Outgrow to create interactive content for a range of clients. It's a great tool for creating interesting ways to add leads to the top of the funnel, whilst staying away from the overused free PDF guides, etc. The content builder is very easy to use, but extremely powerful. The scoring logic is really useful, especially the "if most answers are A, give the outcome X". There are a number of potential integrations, including to the most popular email marketing systems. The native integration with Active Campaign was perfect for our clients.

Nachteile: The recently launched library of examples has really filled a gap - previously it was sometimes difficult to see how you could use the many features, or where to start with a specific industry, but the examples have made that much easier.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Angie N.
Web Designer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2019

"Outgrow has been a great investment for my business. Great product and amazing support."

Kommentare: Outgrow is a full featured survey, quiz and calculator platform. I use it in my business for clients wishing to create a product match quiz and also for customer qualification. It is easy to use and the Jump logic gives it an edge over many competitors.

Vorteile: - Outgrow offers a full system. They have a great range of quiz types / calculators etc.
- Outgrow has great customer support. Support is available via chat and they are very helpful.
- Outgrow have a great range of templates to make the process of building your quiz even faster
- The interface is very easy to navigate and easy to use.

Nachteile: - To be able to use all features, the software is quite expensive
- I'd like to see more features available on the first two pricing tiers
- I think it would be better on lower tiers to have more features, but keep the view rate / participant rate lower. Otherwise it is a bit hard to know the value of these features.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2019
Brian C.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2018

"Lead Generating Machine"

Vorteile: We use outgrow to build ROI calculators for SEO and paid search management. The tool is amazing! It's easy to set up and built for lead gen. The UI provides answers in real-time when the user enters or changes the data. This is one of our favorite tools to generate leads and close deals. Talk about ROI, Outgrow walks the talk!!

Nachteile: Calculations are limited on the basic plan. You can't remove branding on the basic plan. No option to undo changes made after last publish.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Miguel T.
CopyWriter
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2017

"Pretty Nice APP with all the bells and Whistles "

Kommentare: a 15% bump on conversions

Vorteile: I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content and send hm to a funnel that better suits their needs. For Customers and Students and I find out what they would like to learn next and create new relevant courses,
Its pretty simple to create those calculators and quizzes and embed them on your site or you can use a custom domain and have them host them for you. You can also use your own logo which is a nice tough.
Last but not least... The support was on point and helped me every step of the way.

Nachteile: I Use an Off Brand Email Marketing Tool and they don't connect to it BUT support showed me how to use it with Zapier and a Webhook.

• Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Nick A.
Managing Director
Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic"

Kommentare: We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce.
Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Vorteile: We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Nachteile: It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Sys. Integ. Analyst, Sr.
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"Top Notch Calculator Creation Program. It can calculate way more than numbers. Check it out!!"

Vorteile: It is easy to get started. You can start from scratch and build your calculator, getting assistance from the Tutorials OR you can use a template that is closely related to your topic. I used it to create a product cost estimate calculator, where you are able to choose which product(s) you would like and whether you want a monthly or a yearly subscription and at the end, it spits out a cost estimate. The program is called a Calculator, but it can calculate much more than just numbers. You could calculate whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert based on a series of questions that you assign a percentage of Introvert or Extrovert and at the end it calculates the percentages assigned and outputs whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert. It is up to your imagination what calculation can be done.

Nachteile: At times you can get lost in the logic of your calculations. Such as if the user selects this option what is the value that is returned is it a percentage, a number, an Item, the outputs, and variables are endless.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Michael O.
Web Developer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

"I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators ."

Kommentare: It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

Vorteile: OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over.
It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

Nachteile: I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter
E-Learning
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"Lead Generation for the next generation"

Vorteile: We implemented Outgrow to give our students and customers more value in a more interactive way. Sure, it is not for free. But are you giving away your most valued ideas and tools, which are providing even more opportunities for other business? You won't. I love the fact that I can create interactive content for our followers, such as our calculators or quizzes. I then can use those information for the lead generation and create well suited email funnels for the marketing. It is a win-win situation for our business and our customers.
Moreover you can easily implement those calculators and quizzes to your website and use the custom design option to implement your own logos for example.
Besides the software I can recommend the helpful support!
Overall: I am a happy customer and we implemented all our funnels with Outgrow to get more leads and more happy customers.

Nachteile: I found a missing option, where a link was redirecting to another tab instead of staying on the same page, but the support could help us immediately and will implement this option in the next update.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Nathan W.
Blockchain Consultant
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2017

"Helped us close leads into paying customers."

Vorteile: Outgrow is spectacular. I own a blockchain software company, Macroscape, and we face the same problem that a lot of other companies face: scalability. We have a lot of different customers who want to ask us the same questions over and over again. Plus, other companies we work with have that problem. So we bought Outgrow, and it has helped our clients close more deals, and even we close more deals. One of our clients, a bike company, has had 3200 visits and 1144 leads since they went live 6 months ago. That's a 36% conversion rate! Being a blockchain company means we have to answer a lot of the same questions, and qualify our leads. Outgrow helps us do just that, and we've been able to convert a lot of leads into paying clients. The Outgrow team has been extremely helpful and responsive to all my questions. They have been right there on intercom helping me and my team customize their work. I suggest mapping out your quiz on paper, so it will be easier for you to transfer it to Outgrow. It's really easy to implement their code on your site, and across your social media platforms, which is important because your can close clients from across your channels.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints. I think a future integration should have more AI capabilities built into it.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Tim R.
Marketing Leader
Bankwesen
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"Best calculator tool I've used. "

Kommentare: Sales enablement. Lead generation.

Vorteile: Outgrow offers tremendous flexibility for quickly creating compelling content. Their editing tool turns basic formulas into elegant front-end design that we share with prospects during a sales call as well as online for various lead gen initiatives.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Farbod S.
Co-founder (Y Combinator SUS17 batch)
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2017

"The most powerful quiz platform I've come across + integration with tons of services using Zapier"

Kommentare: Helped us to extremely increase our lead capture rate. Easily integrated into our existing funnels thanks to their Zapier integration.

Vorteile: Before knowing this product, my co-founder and I were spending days on creating custom quizzes, hours of coding spent on making sure that the calculations are flawless. Outgrow saved us from all those pains, saved us tons of times. The platform is very easy to use, no technical knowledge needed to get it up and running. You can just choose one of their pre-ready templates, modify it and you're ready to go in just a few minutes. Although the platform might look simple, it's powerful enough to create complex quizzes. We easily turned our ICO decision trees into interactive quizzes which boosted our lead capture rate significantly. Their integration with Zapier makes it super powerful. Now we're adding the leads we captured though Outgrow quizzes directly to our CRM, adding them to campaign and sending a series of emails using MailChimp to them. Their support team is also extremely responsive. Everytime that I reached them out, they got back to me asap and invested their time to address my questions and issues.

Nachteile: Nothing much to complain about. An analytical dashboard for the essential plan would be a great addition.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2018

"Best-in-class quiz and calculator builder"

Vorteile: By far the slickest, well-designed quiz builder available in the market. Integration features provide limitless expandability. Quizzes are one of the best ways to collect information from potential customers, while also generating leads. This interactive form of content is fun for the customer and easy to build for us. Combine that with the powerful features of this platform, and you have a recipe for a quick way to grow your audience.

Nachteile: Advanced analytics features are bundled in the Business plan, which is too expensive for most small businesses.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Jose S.
Versicherung
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2018

"Outgrow helped my business grow and attract qualified buyers in 2017 and for "

Kommentare: Outgrow helped me sell more life insurance and attract referral partners (mortgage lenders and realtors). I was also able to cancel other services and replace them with outgrow and save money while doing it.

Vorteile: Outgrow is used by my insurance agency to help sell life insurance to prospective and existing clients. I have tried many services in the past including formstack, typeform, wufoo, and clickfunnels to build lead capture forms to fill my sales pipeline none of those tools have worked better than outgrow. Their template library selection is original and engaging. I also use outgrow to help my referral partners (mortgage lenders ' realtors) generate leads. I would highly recommend outgrow to business owners, internet marketers and sales representative to help grow their business.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Naja n. H.
A Business Growth Company
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2018

"I really like that Outgrow allows me to easily design beautiful and "smart" quizzes."

Vorteile: The ease of use. The templates. The client service team. The program has allowed me to create several quizzes for myself and for my clients that have resulted in an increase in leads and interest in their products and services.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like. It's a little pricier than other quiz programs, but well worth it. I used less expensive programs and they didn't meet my needs.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Andrea G.
Digital Marketer
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2017

"My agency create quiz and calculator for clients that need to generate lead with new tools."

Kommentare: I can create very hight profile lead from our paid campaign

Vorteile: You can create a lead generation machine in a few minutes: the template are simple and easy to use, the calculator is simply awesome. You can squeeze at max your audience with this tools and very few buckets! ;)

Nachteile: You need some hours to understand all software features but... it is worth it! :)
The pro version, with the essential features of logical jump, seems to be expensive, but the money you can give from this tool worth this effort and at least, we are here for create business, not play! ;)

• Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Victor B.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"Fantastic engagement tool for social media campaigns"

Vorteile: Easy to set up, fast template driven, with lots of types of quizzes and calculators to chose from. Both complex and simple. Great reporting. Great connectivity to lots of other services to pump data between Outgrow and your CRM software.

Nachteile: Writing the calculations can be daunting for complex forms, but Outgrow provide excellent help if you get stuck.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Irakli C.
Digital Marketing Lead
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2019

"Great Lead Generation Tool"

Kommentare: We are getting lot of customer acquisitions for our Loan products through outgrow calculators!

Vorteile: Very easy to create quizzes, calculators and many other. The interface is very easy to use and the builder is also great. The possibility to install your tracking pixels also helps a lot for retargeting. We are using also Mailchimp integration to send automatic emails to those who fill out our forms and use calculators. Pricing packages are also very convenient and suit any kind and any size business perfectly. But what it excels in is customer support, immediate response on any issue and willingness to go extra mile to make your campaign a success. All in all it is a great marketing tool for lead generation and acquisition. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: Nothing specifically, every comments or suggestions we had, Outgrow team implemented all of them.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Sudheen P.
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2017

"This is an extremely smooth interface to use that is stable and intuitive. "

Kommentare: I have a way to engage with the market that focusses more one what interests them. I love qualified leads!

Vorteile: I like to use my time to work on my business but tactical are just as important so being able to learn a piece of software in the shortest space of time make sense. But that's not all. I have used all sorts of software , from page builders, to trackers, to heatmappers, to webinars software. what impresses me most about Outgrow is that it delivers on it's promises. All functionalities work and the support turnaround is fast and personal. I find i am not wasting time waiting 2 months plus for bug fixes and poor excuses. When i have an issue or i am not sure about a particular function - i just send a chat ticket and invariably it gets answered with 40 minutes. Money likes speed and money is fuel for a business. I like things that work!

• Bewertet am 23.10.2017