Über Textline

Kundenkommunikationstool, das Textnachrichten von Kundentelefonen in Live-Chats mit Supportmitarbeitern des Unternehmens konvertiert.

Erfahre mehr über Textline

Evan K.
Operations Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Great Product and Team"

Kommentare: We're looking to engage with customers via SMS in several ways and have found Textline to be the best product. Every year, I do an audit and review the product and other products, and Textline offers the most robust platform for our sales, customer service, and operational needs. Textline has been extremely open to feedback and suggestions and have been wonderful to work with when looking for solutions and have become more critical as I plan long term.

Vorteile: I've been using Textline through its various iterations and versions for the past 2.5 years and have found the product easy and great to use. We have used it for both inbound and outbound purposes and have seen a healthy level and adoption from both our users and from our customers. Throughout our organization, we've seen interest from different managers and management groups, especially due to the great disposition system, metrics, and the flexibility added in with automations and shortcuts.

Nachteile: There haven't been any aspects we haven't liked -- there are features we didn't know we'd need/use and the Textline team has amazing in communicating new features.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Director, Information Systems
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Fully Functional SMS product focused on Teams"

Kommentare: The teams moved to it from Dialpad without a loss of functionality.

Vorteile: The UI is super easy to use with the ability to add macros for quick responses.

Nachteile: Migration features are non-existent. Would love to be able to have migrated conversations from the application we came from.

von Textline an 4.5.2020

Thank you for your feedback and insightful review. We really value your support! It sounds like providing a solution to import conversations could bring value to you. I shared your feedback with our Product Team and we would love to learn more about this need. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach to me at Laura@textline.com.

Laura, from the Textline Team

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Michael V.
Digital Engagement Specialist
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"Textline"

Vorteile: Off the bat the platform just worked. We never had any issues with the basic functionality. When we wanted to make more complicated texting workflows happen, he customer support was been amazing. It really moved us into an age where texting was seen as a primary means to communicate with out congregation.

Nachteile: There were limitations in the API that held us back from doing advanced routing and data clean up / user management. This wasn't the end of the world, but it was disappointing. We have a strong development team that would have loved to deeper integrate the product into our overall marketing stack.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Lynette G.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Great Value and Friendly People"

Kommentare: I think that everyone involved in a business really should add texting as a way to communicate with current customers and leads. I find that a lot of people don't answer the phone, but they will reply back with a text.

Vorteile: We switched over to Textline over 6 months ago from another texting service. There is so much that we get from using the service they provide. I like that Textline allows us to text our customers and leads from our landline phones. We have set up "shortcuts" within the system for our most common text responses and we are able to share this within our organization easily. We can also send out "announcements", which allows us to text a group of people at one time, making it easier for us to let our customers know about upcoming events. The platform that they provide is very easy to use, even the most un-tech savy people have no problems at all. Even when we are not logged into the platform we get email notification that a new text is waiting. Textline has great support, online resources and friendly people for whenever we have any questions. Over all it is a great value for what we get in return.

Nachteile: Switching over was very easy. I cannot think of one thing that would need to be improved for our use.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Eric D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Get closer to your customers"

Kommentare: Excellent product, but even better support. Very responsive to any questions and were there to answer any integration issues we were encountering. Highly recommend Textline.

Vorteile: We are able to integrate our existing workflows with Textline and get closer to our customers. We have custom software on the front end with our website which we have had integrated with PipeDrive for several years now. With the use of Textline's API we can integrate with PipeDrive and reach out fast to our customers.

Nachteile: Nothing at this point, it really solved a big problem we had which was integrating texting with customer outreach and tracking. So no complaints.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Sam K.
Operations Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"Great Team, Intuitive Product"

Vorteile: Textline is easy to use and intuitive for new team members to learn - the interface feels clean and responsive, and my team finds it easy to stay on top of which messages require a response. We're using Textline to engage via SMS with leads, and so far my team has loved it!
The Textline team has also been very helpful in supporting us whenever we encountered an issue.

Nachteile: I think Textline is an exceptional tool for SMS, but it is limited to SMS - we often have leads or customers try to call us back when we text them, and need to leverage an entire other SaaS tool to handle the calls. I would love to see more multi-channel support from Textline.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Jill C.
Retention Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"Easy to use and great customer support"

Vorteile: We use SMS to communicate with our customers and Textline's platform is user friendly and easy to navigate. I think something that really sets them apart from other text services we've used the past is the support we receive from the Textline team. On a few occasions, we've expressed interest in certain capabilities and features we'd like to see within the product and, in our experience, they truly listen to feedback and try to implement those features if possible. I have been recommending it to anyone that has been looking for an SMS platform and will continue to recommend!

Nachteile: We would love if the reporting features for automated texts was a little more robust. Other than than, there aren't too many cons and highly recommend this product!

von Textline an 11.5.2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

It makes me so happy to hear our support and care for our customers sets us apart!

We value your support and we're always open to hear your feedback. We look forward to sharing updates on our API and Zapier integration to help with automated texts, coming soon!

Happy Texting!
Nancy from the Textline Team

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Senior Financial Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Great CRM integration and phenomenal support"

Kommentare: Customer service is phenomenal.

Vorteile: We like the integration with our Pipedrive CRM and ability to automate responses when a client texts a keyword. Also, we're starting to pre-schedule custom announcements to our sorted contacts. The TAGing system allows us to upload and sort our contact lists fairly efficiently.

Nachteile: We can't group parts of client conversations. Example: A client reaches out specifically about a service or product days or months after an initial engagement. It's all in one long conversation. We'd like to see a feature that allows our users to TAG parts of a conversation.

von Textline an 1.5.2020

Thank you for your feedback and great review. We really value your support!

It sounds like our Dispositions feature would help you tag parts of a conversation. Dispositions allow you to categorize conversations when resolving them. You can then pull reports on that data. More about that here https://bit.ly/2xGptt5. Hope this helps!

We'd be happy to chat with you more if you'd reach out to our Customer Service Team.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Darwin C.
HNIC
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Useful Software, FANTASTIC customer service"

Kommentare: It's a good system to use, for texting people from a computer. I haven't fully used it yet, for all of my intents and purposes, so I can't say what rewards I've gotten out of it.. But I PLAN to use to it reach an already-established customer database, and sent them notifications -- and with the tests I've performed so far, I have no doubt that I'll be able to do exactly that. Thanks.

Vorteile: Not just "like" -- but I LOVE the way the support team responds to questions I text them, in a timely manner, and with useful information, which is exactly what I was looking for.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything off the top of my head.. It does what it's designed to do. A few features took me a minute to figure out, but they worked, plus the staff was helpful in assisting me with any & all questions I had.. They even were able to reset my "onboarding," so that I was able to take the introductory product tour again, after I had exited it earlier than I meant to.

John M.
Sales Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"SMS Messaging made easy and EFFICIENT"

Kommentare: The product is robust and performs without a hiccup. Customer service is responsive and friendly.

Vorteile: Textline allows me to reach out to hundreds of contacts in a very short time, and then manage those exchanges until a sale is closed. I use it on my desktop AND the app on my mobile phone, so it follows me everywhere. The bulk send feature (Announcements) is the key to my personal productivity each and every day. I could not do my job at the level I do able without Textline.

Nachteile: Nothing. There are many features I have yet to explore, but for now it's perfect!

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Adina T.
Account Manager
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Amazing product"

Kommentare: Great service and amazing product which all of the users love!

Vorteile: I love the ease of Textline. The app is very user friendly too. IT has helped us open up the communication with our residents.

Nachteile: price -the cost was too high for us to use it company wide

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Adam B.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"Awesome Texting Service"

Kommentare: Their support is rock-solid. We've been able to integrate this with our team of remote CSRs and conjunction with FreshDesk for a seamless texting experience for both our customers and our CSRs. It was all around a great experience implementing Textline's system.

Vorteile: Textline is just awesome. We're able to communicate with our end customers without picking up the phone. We've been able to reduce our outbound phone calls by over 50% harnessing Textline's capabilities. Our customers love it, and our team loves it. Simple & Easy interface with several API integration options.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything to say negative. They are awesome!!

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Sean W.
Director of Technology
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Great solution for texting users from within Zendesk"

Vorteile: We chose Textline primarily for its Zendesk integration. With the Zendesk integration, there's a Textline window in the right sidebar of each Zendesk ticket. That makes it easy for our customer service reps to send and receive texts with our customers. We also use the API to automate some text communications with our customers, and Textline's support is helpful with figuring out the best way to use the API to your particular scenario. In our case, they provided us information on an undocumented feature that improved how our text automation and Zendesk work together.

Nachteile: If you're trying to text from multiple phone numbers, the Zendesk integration won't always show the most recent text conversation with the customer.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Travis B.
Business Development Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Great product and customer service"

Kommentare: We used this for day to day customer contact, initial contact from customers, and changes in order status due to weather, delays...

Vorteile: We used Textline for around 2 years. It was a benefit to our customers and to us. Use of the product was easy along with any training to get new users up and running. Whenever we needed, customer service, they were super helpful and attentive. Definitely recommend Textline for your company.

Nachteile: Nothing was really missing. We only switched because our company created a free platform. Free is better than paying.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Jeff K.
English US ‎(English US)‎
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2019

"Recruiter using Textline - LOVE the service!!"

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with Textline. I have been using them for about a year and I love it! I am making more money because of them and I highly recommend there product

Vorteile: Our clients and candidates often prefer texting over email and voice calls
Is a powerful texting software with business features
The features we use include scheduled messages and reminders, SMS announcements, Zapier integration, etc.
We are recruiting / staffing business for manufacturing and its a great way to communicate with candidates and clients when they are on the manufacturing floor as its often too loud to speak with them.
Customer service is great - had some minor issues but they solved them very quickly

Nachteile: nothing that I can think of. I am very pleased with there software and have nothing bad to say about them

• Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Alexandra G.
Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Simple setup, Great UX "

Kommentare: If you need help or have any questions, they are very responsive and helpful. I've never waited for more than a minute for answers to my questions.

Vorteile: I was looking for a texting service that integrated with our CRM and made it easy to stay updated on communications between each client. Textline integrates seamlessly and I can access it under each client's page in the CRM.

Nachteile: AN option to use custom fields within the message composer or to pick from field options when creating shortcuts. A first name field would help me personalize my messages.

Amanda C.
Customer Support
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Amazing Product"

Kommentare: Great solution to opening another form of communication with customers.

Vorteile: Support team is extremely responsive and open to feedback. Software is easy to use and makes communicating with customers fast and effective.

Nachteile: For our company and usage we did not have any cons. Any issues we ran into the Textline team was able to help with a solution or they integrated functions that solved problems!

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Megan B.
Agency Owner
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2020

"Great Texting Software for any size Company"

Kommentare: Easy to use and super affordable

Vorteile: It was easy to use! Affordable and customer service is best in class.

Nachteile: It would be awesome if the text messages could be integrated into our company system notes.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Danny R.
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Awesome product"

Kommentare: Overall, very positive. I list a few cons, but the frankly, it would be a mistake to switch to a cheaper option. I really am a fan and recommend it to my customers.

Vorteile: the UI is really a time saver. We send out text sequences to service our retail customers. the saved templates are my favorite feature. super fast support.

Nachteile: it can get pricey really quickly. It can feel like you are nickel and dimed, but the product is far superior than any i have used. i don't like having to text about support, but they are fast.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Sheilah M.
Customer Happiness
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"Better way to provide customer satisfaction!"

Kommentare: Textline as a messaging tool helps us to be more efficient in resolving issues related to our task. It is the quickest way we can reach out or respond to our customers since we can draft auto responses or shortcuts. Aside from it being a user friendly tool, it also has features we can utilize to make personalized messages like emojis.

Vorteile: The quick communication with customers paves way for immediate resolution providing great interaction and satisfaction.

Nachteile: We still do not have anything negative to say about this.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Tyler M.
BDC Manager
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"Textline 10/10"

Vorteile: ease of use, all clients in one organized place, multiple phone numbers available, everyone can see the conversation, alleviates miscommunication

Nachteile: constantly change the interface so it can be confusing to adapt to momentarily, but other than that its great.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Roland W.
Managing Partner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Very Effective!!"

Vorteile: Overall, the product is extremely effective and easy to use. Textline has allowed us to instantly communicate, mobilize, and get feedback from leads and existing customers. The average response time to our campaigns is minutes, which gives us a significant advantage over our competitors that only use email marketing. I would highly recommend using Textline.

Nachteile: Two things:
1. I provided the issue with the 'Conversation History' with the customer support team and found that it is a limitation within the Textline system. It would be a rather easy enhancement to include and believe it would help many customers. Please see my support ticket submission (as it would take a while to explain here).
2. If you offered a lower cost monthly tier (similar to an entry level tier), I believe more companies would be inclined to try it. To many, it is a rather new technology to incorporate. There are many small businesses and larger businesses that could really benefit from this, but don't want to pay the monthly fee. Once they try it, I believe it will be a 'no brainer' for them to upgrade to the $30 package.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2020
John G.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"Texting for Business is Important - TextLine Makes it Easy"

Kommentare: Love Textline. It's easy to use and just what you need if you're looking for business texting options. Support staff is prompt and easy to work with when needed. Don't think system ever had any downtime while I used it. Ability to easily print out chain of texts is good for legal/compliance purposes.

Vorteile: Texting is easy to do from desktop and the phone app makes it easy on the go.

Nachteile: The lack of phone service required me to use multiple services to achieve our goals.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Kendra H.
General Manager
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"Easy Product, Great Customer Service"

Vorteile: It's incredibly easy to send text messages, easy to understand the framework, etc.

Nachteile: Nothing, I feel overall really good about. If we could do like a mail merge text to include names in a mass text, that would be a cool feature.

von Textline an 20.3.2020

Hi Kendra, thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad to hear you're having a positive experience with Textline.

Good news: Textline offers the ability to add Variable fields in your mass texts in order to personalize your communication. Here's an article on how to set that up: https://help.textline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027868311-Variables.

Happy texting!

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Raluca S.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Customer Service "

Vorteile: Excellent customer service and support. The team is readily available to help and open to suggestions on how to improve our firm's overall experience. The manager is in constant communication with us and is genuinely eager to see us succeed in our business by using this tool.

Nachteile: The platform was easy to integrated into our overall process flow.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020