Über Textline

Kundenkommunikationstool, das Textnachrichten von Kundentelefonen in Live-Chats mit Supportmitarbeitern des Unternehmens konvertiert.

Erfahre mehr über Textline

It made assisting customers with sales and technical issues much easier and faster, and integrated seamlessly with our ticketing platform Gorgias. All of the features are easy to understand.

It doesn't feel native to iOS and some screens did not render well.

Bewertungen zu Textline

5,0

Textline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Textline bereits verwendet?

Addie
Addie
Manger in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Skyler is a Super Star!!

Kommentare: Textline has been a major game changer as we migrate from traditional call and email to sms communications! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the support team has been an exceptional help and as a Manager of Customer SUpport Operations I would bring this great CS on the Localcoin Team in a heartbeat! Kudos to Textline a definite value add, and an even better investment!

Easy to use Simple Set up Great for connecting with customers at ease!

No complaints - 10 / 10 the software is great the only added benefit would be an internal GIF button !

Antwort von Textline

Hi Addie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Love to hear that Textline is easy to use and is helping you connect with customers! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Mikaël
Co-Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use two-way-texting with awesome customer service team

Kommentare: We needed a two-way-texting solution to add an additional channel to reach our customers and to be able to qualify more sales. Textline made sure to really describe their solutions and all the options that were offered in order for our team to make sure their product was a good fit for us. They support you in your deployment and are only a text or email away to help you in case you need information or just need to discuss features or feedback you may have. We couldn't be more happier with our choice.

1) Easy to use and user-friendly UI 2) Functionalities can be customized with ease and give your number a personal touch. 3) Customer service is quick, efficient, and they know their product. 4) Setup time was done in about a day, counting the phone number transfer from another provider.

Could use more features in the "automation" function, but this is really not a big deal when you take in count that you can use their API to connect to almost anything.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Mikael, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am so delighted to hear you are satisfied with the switch to Textline and our support. We are lucky to have you and we value your support. We're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Max
director in Australien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best SMS app for Pipedrive users

Kommentare: Great customer service and a useful product.

Great UI and features for teams needing to SMS their customers.

The pricing per SMS is higher than many other available products (particularly in Aus).

Antwort von Textline

Hi Max, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear that you enjoy our UI and Textline works for teams. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Shae
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Easy to Use!

It is very user-friendly, and the support team is responsive and very helpful! It does more than we expected it to and has added ease to our programming and client follow-up.

N/A- We like using text line; the automations and shortcuts are helpful, and we don't have any cons.

Lynette
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Friendly People

Kommentare: I think that everyone involved in a business really should add texting as a way to communicate with current customers and leads. I find that a lot of people don't answer the phone, but they will reply back with a text.

We switched over to Textline over 6 months ago from another texting service. There is so much that we get from using the service they provide. I like that Textline allows us to text our customers and leads from our landline phones. We have set up "shortcuts" within the system for our most common text responses and we are able to share this within our organization easily. We can also send out "announcements", which allows us to text a group of people at one time, making it easier for us to let our customers know about upcoming events. The platform that they provide is very easy to use, even the most un-tech savy people have no problems at all. Even when we are not logged into the platform we get email notification that a new text is waiting. Textline has great support, online resources and friendly people for whenever we have any questions. Over all it is a great value for what we get in return.

Switching over was very easy. I cannot think of one thing that would need to be improved for our use.

Jared
Technical Support Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service. Awesome Functionality/Workflow

Kommentare: Overall experience has been extremely positive thus far. Great customer service and awesome features and integrations. Our tech support is very text heavy so this has been a huge benefit to our team so far.

The workflow is awesome. It's great to be able to assign/claim text chains to team members, collaborate together, utilize the address book, resolve text chains and move on. Also, there is some great features we will be taking advantage of like scheduling texts and announcements. One of the biggest benefits is the integration with our phone system, Aircall, and with Zendesk. At first we had issues with the Zendesk integration but Textline made some huge improvements and now it all works wonderfully. However, perhaps the biggest pro of all is their customer service. I simply text Textline HQ and I get responses super fast and they always resolve my issues.

One small gripe is that I would prefer images show up as actual images rather than links if over a certain small data limit. But it does preserve quality that way so a small trade-off. I also wish the quality of videos sent and received were better. My biggest issue right now is it does seem like occasionally images are not coming through, or they're taking a long time to send/receive. Haven't fully confirmed this yet but there have been a couple frustrating occasions.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Great to hear our improvements to our Zendesk integration have helped. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Rachel
Customer Care Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A perfect fit

Kommentare: Great!

This software is user friendly and the customer support team is fantastic!

It doesn't do group messaging and I can not email receipts without reaching out for help.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! So happy to hear you found Textline easy to use and our Support team is fantastic! And we agree, people don't want to download another app! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Paul
Technical Consultant in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automation and better Collaboration for Automotive service providers

Kommentare: We were solving collaboration between agents and end users, moved away for communications issues that we had.

The instant Customer Service - their assistance w/ implementation and deployment was outstanding. The admin fee for adding agents was a little pricey compared to others but for the overall service it is worth it.

I didnt like how you have to pay for additional departments, that made it a little more costly than other services however, we were starting to make collaboration more useful and more efficient for our customers so if the pandemic didnt hit, it would have paid for itself.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear that our customer service and ease of implementation makes Textline worthy of your business, especially during tough times. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Genevieve
Limited Practice Officer in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Easy to Use Service to Connect with Clients

Kommentare: Textline's service is reasonably priced and their support team is very responsive. We've never had an issue with texts not getting to our clients or clients not being able to respond.

It's ease of use and ability to text clients.

Nothing. It's simplicity is perfect for our needs.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Genevieve, We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review! It's great to hear you find Textline easy to use and reasonably priced! We value your support and we're always open to hear your feedback. Happy Texting :D Jenny from the Textline Team

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fully Functional SMS product focused on Teams

Kommentare: The teams moved to it from Dialpad without a loss of functionality.

The UI is super easy to use with the ability to add macros for quick responses.

Migration features are non-existent. Would love to be able to have migrated conversations from the application we came from.

Antwort von Textline

Thank you for your feedback and insightful review. We really value your support! It sounds like providing a solution to import conversations could bring value to you. I shared your feedback with our Product Team and we would love to learn more about this need. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach to me at Laura@textline.com. Laura, from the Textline Team

Digital Engagement Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Textline

Off the bat the platform just worked. We never had any issues with the basic functionality. When we wanted to make more complicated texting workflows happen, he customer support was been amazing. It really moved us into an age where texting was seen as a primary means to communicate with out congregation.

There were limitations in the API that held us back from doing advanced routing and data clean up / user management. This wasn't the end of the world, but it was disappointing. We have a strong development team that would have loved to deeper integrate the product into our overall marketing stack.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! We love to hear that the basic functionality works for you and that our support team has been able to support you on more complex ideas. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jill
Retention Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great customer support

We use SMS to communicate with our customers and Textline's platform is user friendly and easy to navigate. I think something that really sets them apart from other text services we've used the past is the support we receive from the Textline team. On a few occasions, we've expressed interest in certain capabilities and features we'd like to see within the product and, in our experience, they truly listen to feedback and try to implement those features if possible. I have been recommending it to anyone that has been looking for an SMS platform and will continue to recommend!

We would love if the reporting features for automated texts was a little more robust. Other than than, there aren't too many cons and highly recommend this product!

Antwort von Textline

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear our support and care for our customers sets us apart! We value your support and we're always open to hear your feedback. We look forward to sharing updates on our API and Zapier integration to help with automated texts, coming soon! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Joe
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy implementation.

Kommentare: is used with keywords to gather guest information, schedule reservations, sell gift cards and sell private events

Easy and intuitive to set up. Fast and easy

Documentation is limited. Example automations would be helpful

Antwort von Textline

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Glad to hear Textline is easy to set up and use. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. We are constantly growing our documentation and hope you find our improvements helpful. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Lynnette
Director of Marketing and Customer Experience in USA
Großhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product, could be great

Textline works well with our software in sending automated messaging. It also works well for mass communication.

Searching is very clunky. It is difficult to find past conversations. An added feature of looking at a contact and being able to see the contact's history of conversations would be very helpful. It is also incredibly easy to accidently send a mass text to all contacts. A warning when a saved search includes all contacts would be extremely helpful. I do also wish they were able to provide customer service earlier than 9am PST as my organization is in EST.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Lynnette, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am glad to hear Textline works well for you and for your mass communication needs. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback and assessing how to best address it. I have shared your feedback regarding the ability to search conversations, the process for mass texts, and support hours. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Sales Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SMS Messaging made easy and EFFICIENT

Kommentare: The product is robust and performs without a hiccup. Customer service is responsive and friendly.

Textline allows me to reach out to hundreds of contacts in a very short time, and then manage those exchanges until a sale is closed. I use it on my desktop AND the app on my mobile phone, so it follows me everywhere. The bulk send feature (Announcements) is the key to my personal productivity each and every day. I could not do my job at the level I do able without Textline.

Nothing. There are many features I have yet to explore, but for now it's perfect!

Lea
Account Resolution Supervisor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software at a Great Price

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Textline for collection purposes. Our department was outsourced which is the only reason we are no longer using this product. Customer service is always a concern when jumping into something new and Textline's customer service was great! I do highly recommend this product.

The software was very easy to use. I liked being able to set the time when texts would be sent. I liked being able to converse with anyone that responded. However there is an option to have a canned response. I never used that option but I'm sure it would benefit most companies. The customer service was great and answered in a very timely manner.

My only issue is with the time zone. I would have liked to be able to set the time zone so that I wouldn't have to change it each time. I believe they were going to fix this (maybe they fixed it and I didn't notice?).

Antwort von Textline

Hi Lea, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on setting a time zone. I have shared this with the product team! Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Maud
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Although the product is limiting, it works.

I liked that it was affordable and had fast customer support.

It's a bit annoying that the number of characters is limited when naming and registering our customers.

Milan
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Textline on a Dime!

We have been using textline with Zendesk Support integration for several years now and we are very happy with it. It is easy to use, it integrates with Zendesk Support.

Does not integrate with Zendesk Sell which is a bummer.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Milan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Thank you for being a long time customer. We love that our integration with Zendesk Support works for you. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Jeff
English US ‎(English US)‎ in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recruiter using Textline - LOVE the service!!

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with Textline. I have been using them for about a year and I love it! I am making more money because of them and I highly recommend there product

Our clients and candidates often prefer texting over email and voice calls Is a powerful texting software with business features The features we use include scheduled messages and reminders, SMS announcements, Zapier integration, etc. We are recruiting / staffing business for manufacturing and its a great way to communicate with candidates and clients when they are on the manufacturing floor as its often too loud to speak with them. Customer service is great - had some minor issues but they solved them very quickly

nothing that I can think of. I am very pleased with there software and have nothing bad to say about them

James
Owner/artist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for any industry

Kommentare: So far, I absolutely love it. From transferring between agents to the whispers to the connectivity of all of it.

What I like is it my entire team can be connected and updated on each text message whether they are at home, at work, or anywhere else. It is very easy for anyone to get caught up on the messages by simply scrolling up and reading, from there, the customer has less frustration since I don’t have to re-explain the situation every time it’s transferred

My only issue is not being able to transfer messages between departments. For us, it is not super important and can be worked around, but for larger businesses it may be a hassle

Antwort von Textline

Hello James, Thank you for your feedback and insightful review. We really value your support and I'm happy to hear Textline is able to seamlessly sync with your team's workflow! It sounds like providing a solution to transferring between Departments could bring value to you. I shared your feedback with our Product Team and we would love to learn more about this need. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach to me at support@textline.com. Jenny, from the Textline Team

Dwight
IT manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

after support chat

just works. can resolve text messages.

cant have a client login and a "through talkdesk" login

Antwort von Textline

Hi Dwight, Thank you for your feedback and insightful review. We truly value your support! It sounds like providing a solution to the Talkdesk login could bring value to you. I shared your feedback with our Product Team and we would love to learn more about this need. This will help us truly understand your needs. If you are willing to chat, please reach out to me at jenny@textline.com.

Aaron
Marketing manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best texting software hands down...

Textline is extremely easy to use. It helps us easily communicate with our customers And we have found they most of the time they prefer to text.

With the simplicity, features, and integrations there isn’t much to dislike...

Antwort von Textline

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear you find Textline easy to use especially if your customers prefer texting these days. We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

Alexandra
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple setup, Great UX

Kommentare: If you need help or have any questions, they are very responsive and helpful. I've never waited for more than a minute for answers to my questions.

I was looking for a texting service that integrated with our CRM and made it easy to stay updated on communications between each client. Textline integrates seamlessly and I can access it under each client's page in the CRM.

AN option to use custom fields within the message composer or to pick from field options when creating shortcuts. A first name field would help me personalize my messages.

Neil
Owner in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Does exactly what I need.

Kommentare: Allows me to quickly and efficient communicate without customers . Has greatly improved my post sale interactions.

Textline is easy to use and does exactly what I need to keep in contact with my customers. The ability to text from the business land line number is awesome!

I have no cons , the software does exactly what I need.

Antwort von Textline

Hi Neil, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It makes me so happy to hear that by text enabling your landline and implementing Textline, your customer interactions have improved! We value your support and we're always open to hearing your feedback. Happy Texting! Nancy from the Textline Team

DESTINY
Senior Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Text Software

Kommentare: I'm able to reach my customers with ease, and they're able to contact me after hours at their convenience.

The product is very simple to use. We have used many different texting softwares and so far Textline has been the most useful!

The thing that I would say that I dislike the most is when I go to type in a customer's name, if you type in too many characters or not enough, the name/number may not pop up at all. For example: Name: John Deere If you type: "Joh" it may pop up, but if you type "John De" it may not pop up at all.