Filtern nach:

Über Eventable

Tap into calendars as a marketing channel. Get the insights and tools you need to drive action via digital calendars.

Erfahre mehr über Eventable

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"Great tool for engaging customers"

Vorteile: Eventable is an easy-to-use, effective tool. We used this for promoting sales to loyal customers. Our Eventable campaign generated one of the highest open and click-through-rates we've ever seen, and our marketing team was blown away.

Nachteile: There's no recurring events feature. Creating the same weekly event over and over again is a bit cumbersome.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2017
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Product doesn't work, no support"

Kommentare: I was hopeful I could use Eventable to automate getting an AddToCalender button which could be used on a meeting RSVP confirmation page. I asked for a trial but received no response. I purchased a month so I could test the product. The button for adding the calender event to Outlook didn't work. I didn't bother trying the other options. I reached out to support and got no response. Not sure this company is even legitamate..? If you're looking for something that works, I'd suggest AddEvent (https://www.addevent.com/) - no Zapier integration but at least it works.

Vorteile: Interface is easy to use and the button design is nice

Nachteile: Product doesn't work and there's no support

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019