Über Zoho SalesIQ

Ein All-in-One-Tool zur Kundenbindung mit Live-Chat, Tracking von Website-Besuchern und Analysefunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho SalesIQ

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One). Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up).

Lastly, after the chat is over, a copy of the chat is emailed to the customer but it says "powered by zoho sales iq" at the bottom which ruins the effect here.

Bewertungen zu Zoho SalesIQ

Zoho SalesIQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho SalesIQ bereits verwendet?

Peter
Peter
Co-Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge Bang for Your Buck (Get on the Chatbot Bandwagon!)

Kommentare: We use it every day. I love the tracking it gives our digital marketing efforts. We're in the process of rolling the chatbot out on our site and it works great. It took us a little bit of doing to figure out, but we're extremely pleased.

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One) Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up) Integration with CRM + Desk is glorious Mobile app works great, so I can always respond to chats wherever I am

I wish that chatbot development was a little easier. Still, it's absolutely worth it!

Ed
Studio Owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great visitor tracker and front-end communication for my site visitors

The live chat is fantastic and critical for quick deals when customers are most primed to book. They feel great about getting instant answers or directions around the site. They feel they are being attended to and cared for. Further, with Zobot chatbot set up, I can also delegate answering quite a few questions about my policies and experience. It can also be connected to my Facebook business page inbox and Instagram DM! This saves me a ton of time! With some effort and intelligence on my side, I can also track or even identify the repeated visitors, see what interests them the most, and assess how likely they are to close a deal. Lastly, all that info is integrated into Zoho CRM for an overall picture of my clients.

Sometimes, the chatbot isn't as smart, answering wrong questions despite extensive training (using business terms) on my side. Next, live chat may mess up the names in CRM for the recognized leads/contacts. Lastly, some of the user/device data seen during the live visit disappears after the visit. I wish there were more control over the data that is collected but remains untapped by the admin.

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM in Deutschland
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic Customer Chatting and Communication

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to setup and integrate existing Zoho ecosystem, work similar to other environments. Seamless contacts sync and items updates in CRM.

Hard to customize if you operate in several languages and markets.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome solution for all our business needs

Equipped with a comprehensive suite of applications that cater to every business requirement. The platform is user-friendly, making both design and development tasks straightforward.

Not all applications are well-integrated for seamless collaboration. There are restrictions on account-level settings and structures.

Mario
Owner in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sales IQ is real time website engagement

Kommentare: It runs all the time. If you would cut it off my website, there would be missing a very important part that helps to analyze the content. And easy to use for visitors.

You can see what visitors do on your website and you can get in contact with them to bring information or help

To use the full potential (and this is gigantic) of Sales IQ, who have to do a lot of homework (learning, practice)

Divaldo
CEO in Angola
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Excelent software for online support

Excelente and powerful tool that helped me improve my customer engagement and sales. Excelent Live chat, Chatbot, Visitor tracking excelent feature.

As I use different tools from Zoho, the only downside is that each tool has its own price and makes the set of tools quite expensive.

Kevin
Product manager in UK
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool integrated in the Zoho suite

Easy to integrate. Good that it's connected to the CRM part and there are lots of customizations possible inside.

The chat window is not very customizable and reporting is not easy to manipulate.

Rahul
Rahul
Manager in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A product what makes customers smile and connect

Kommentare: Best in class product. Tracking leads, handling chats manually, using bot is very simple and easy. Amazing product. Recommend to all.

We are using it since more than 3 years now. They have improved a lots and many things are beta versions. Chat bot is an amazing thing, we can build on no code solution. Pre build reports are value add

Customer support should be improved. We may not require all the time. But this has to taken care.

Mahbub
Mahbub
Marketing Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho SalesIQ is essential for online customer service

Kommentare: Excellent performance with vey minimum or no issues at all.

With many suitable features for all type of businesses, specially businesses that require online presensence , Zoho SalesIQ is easy to use, affordable and essential tool to provide excellent customer service. Its customer tracking features are the most suitable for our business. We can easily reach the cross-border customers who are or were visiting our websites and can interact with them immediately. We can also find out the missed clients who visited our sites during 'off time' and can try to contact them accordingly.

Sometimes live update or notification is not working and it may not provide the actual number of visitors in the site if not reloaded.

Natalia
Natalia
Customer success specialist in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a great way to interact with our customers as CSM

We have customers across the globe. Sometimes, I am not available during their working hours, as their customer success specialist. The chat allows them to reach out to our team, many people take turns replying on the chat. The chats integrate with Zoho CRM and I can see the questions they asked on the chat it's easy to use, I can have it on my phone too.

I find a bit hard to find a chat I just closed, but it's a minimal thing.

Neil
Sales Consultant in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive interface and a great way to generate customer leads

Kommentare: In today's business, monitoring website visit has been increasingly important in improving business brand image, helping achieving more efficient business operation and understanding potential customers. Being able to monitor what web page customers look at also makes our marketing and technical support team more efficient. Marketing team can gather data and find our most popular products while technical support team can increase efficiency by uploading the most commonly asked technical questions.

Sales IQ has been great for my business. It has an intuitive interface and it is a great way for me to generate leads and acquire potential customers. Sales IQ gives live status of our customers so we know what website page they are reading and what products they are interested in. By knowing this information, it makes our sales team more efficient in assisting customers with their specific needs.

This may not be the issue of Sales IQ but internet issue. A few of our international customers had trouble using the live chat consistently, but this might be the issue of their internet instead of Sales IQ platform.

Atulinda
camera operator in Uganda
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

customer engagement tool

Kommentare: I use the software to offer quality customer support services to my clients

The ability to append knowledgebase into the footer of the chat widget makes it easy for the client to access the support articles easier and this saves on the volume of chat, you can as well make calls directly to the clients using the tool for a quicker resolution

The tool is okay and works better according to our expectations and goals, only it is expensive to use and does have a ticketing system, you will have to purchase zoho desk in case you need to have the ticketing system of which does not integrate currently meaning you have to use it separately from other apps

Anthony
Agent/Owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Best CRM Money can buy

Kommentare: No issues to date. Never had any major problems. Best CRM out there for the price

I think price wise its the best option. Has all the functionality one could ask for. They've partnered with all the top business functionality companies out there to sync up nicely.

It was a bit difficult for a novice user to setup but their customer service team is good at helping you out.

Wellington
Financial Services Manager in Botsuana
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho customer engagement tool

Kommentare: We have used the application to directly engage our potential clients and existing clients and in the process made our selling process quite easy.

Allows customer engagement which helps with the selling process as well as building customer relationships.

Chats sometimes come in without notification which may result in failure to respond to some chats.

Balkrushna
CTO in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy to get Started

No coding/programming knowledge required to set up codeless bot. Advanced chatbots can be build with different service providers. Integrations with multiple messenger apps possible and thus customer engagement is possible from a single window. Answer bot is an easy ML bot using resources provided.

Visitor reports is limited to 1000 records.

Prasad
Digital Marketing in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for customer support & lead generation

The tool delivers what it says it offers. Good customer experience and good agent experience. The tool has been getting better with the availability of new features The support team at salesiq is quite responsive.

It is not very customizable, to a larger extent you can only use what is offered to you by the tool.

Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for our online Chat

Easy to install and set up in the same day.

nothing the program does what we need it to do on a consistent basis.

Shaun
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Need to fix iOS SDK and or API

We like that chat is available on mobile and web. Also nice that it ties into our CRM

Way too many crashes in our apps. SDK and/or API needs improvement. This is particularly true in iOS. This leads to a terrible user experience.

Kris
Kris
Natural Health Consultant and Coach in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Live Chat is Quick, Easy to Use and Great for Lead Generation

Kommentare: The scheduling makes it easy to manage the system and user requests are easy to fulfill. It integrates well with Zoho CRM.

I liked the quickness you can check out what pages you customers are viewing and what page source referred them to your site like Google Ads or organic search. It allows you to trigger them and after giving some value, you can convert them into leads.

The software might be improved to not interrupt other functionality on the site. For example the chatbox popped up and stopped someone from filling out a pop-up contact form, although it might be rare this would happen.

Jorge
Insurance Broker in Panama
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Learning to improve customer service

Kommentare: Close visites monitoring, better customer service.

It is excellent for a very complete detail of the visitors. Know their origin, the time they dedicate to the site, great. By offering help you realize that you can improve your website content according to the visitors needs.

I think that the least I can like is that time is not enough to take advantage of all the features that this software have.

Guillaume
CEO in Schweiz
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and accurate

Kommentare: Great positive experience with SalesIQ, I already started to recommend it to a couple of entrepreneurs...

The best part of SalesIQ is the easiness in implementing it on different websites and having one and only one app to manage them all! The personalization of the chat is easy and good looking...Everything is perfect!

The only thing that could be done better is the registering of a chat user directly into the Zoho CRM database. And maybe also a better identification of a visitor depending on the website he is visiting.

Jacob
Jacob
CEO in USA

Great way to connect with your customers

Kommentare: Never had any customer complaints and Zoho is always friendly when I contact them with my questions and concerns.

Great software and has lots of great features so you can connect with your customers. My customers are always pleased with their chat experience and I appreciate the Sales IQ Product

The only thing I would change for the software is to have a video option where the user can video chat directly with the chat representative and also share their screen

Jose
Insurance broker in Panama

Close follow-up

I like to know who is returning to my website and where they spend most of their time. Additional I can offer help.

I would like this software to be bundle in a package to improve costs. I do not know how to explain a way of more automated process but then it would be like a robot.

Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and really helps business!

We added this to our site in only a few minutes, and we immediately saw results. We started getting messages from potential customers right away. We love that there is a mobile app so we can answer messages from customers away from the computer

Seems to slow down our site a little bit. But ultimately I think the benefits outweigh that.

Javier
Cloud/MSP Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho sales iq makes it easily to track visitors

I love how this software integrates with the rest of the zoho suite. It is also free for the basic functions in which we use it. It was easy to setup and looks great.

I wish that you can filter the visitors by when the last made a visit to the website. Besides that everything rocks!