Über MediaOS

Vollständig integriertes CRM für den Verkauf von Werbeanzeigen für: Verlage, Veranstaltungsproduzenten, Werbetreibende, digitale Anzeigen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MediaOS

Like that once I know how to use, that ASG will integrate w/QB for ease of billing.

There is no way to download info into Outlook.

Bewertungen zu MediaOS

MediaOS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MediaOS bereits verwendet?

Sean
Sean
President & Publisher in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ad Sales Genius - There's no solution that is better in the business.

Kommentare: My overall experience... the team at ASG is extremely helpful. Very supportive. Incredibly responsive. When I started a new publishing company, I wondered how I would do so many of the administrative tasks that were previously managed by a number of people at an old publishing company in admin, sales, design/production, accounting etc. We really were watching every dollar and putting all our resources into sales. Discovering Ad Sales Genius was critical in the early stages of our business. I consider this platform very important to our day-to-day operation and a key factor to our success and continue growth.

Ad Sales Genius is by far the very best cloud-based CRM and all-in-one publishing solution in the media business. I could go on and on about each area I will list below, but Ad Sales Genius truly has everything covered. I especially like that ASG is built to drive sales and with the integrations with VOIP providers for click-to-dial features that ultimately increase productivity in daily call volume... to sending insertion orders via Docusign for a quick digital signature, it really helps your team and your clients. - Reporting... I don't think I've ever work with a better system that has thought of it all. You don't need custom reports with Ad Sales Genius... there are reports for everything and anything you can think of. - Production... managing artwork proofs and sending via ASG for approvals at the click of a button. Then having the approved ad assigned and visually accessible to that particular insertion is great! - Flat planning! The ability to go in and build a visual of your publication, dropping in all the editorial content and ads where they should be. Designers can have this as a guideline giving them more time to be creative. - Workflows... "When this happens, the system needs to do this..." We're just getting into this as it's a new feature but in our early testing, we love it. This will really help assist our media reps to better assist their clients. There are just far too many pros to list. Invoicing / Commissions / Templates... it just does it all.

The real con is that I didn't know about Ad Sales Genius when they first came to market!

Bryson
Sales Director in USA

Great CRM!

Kommentare: It's a good software, and the consistent updates are reassuring that bugs and issues are fixed in a timely manner.

It has a great user interface for our ad team, and for our clients. I can easily gather the information needed to make reports and forecast our performance.

Occasionally clicking through all of the windows from client to client can be a bit daunting, but once you get a rhythm at finding what you are looking for it's solid.

Antwort von MediaOS

We appreciate the wonderful review of Ad Sales Genius! Keep an eye out for our soon-to-be-released update that features some great tweaks that will make navigating our software even easier. Our team is happy to support your business - thank you for being a customer!

Jessica
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really wanted this to work for us

There is very little I liked about this software.

When we signed up for this software, we were sold on features that, unknown to us, were not fully functional, nor anywhere close to being fully functional. Specifically, we were told this software had a trade show sales function that allowed vendors to select booths from an interactive map which was exactly what we needed. We prepaid for a year of service anticipating that this software offered this among many other features. When we tried to use this function, we found out it not ready to use and would instead be "coming soon." We were also told by the sales rep that she never actually said that it did have this feature and unfortunately we were stuck for a full year. We were not off to a great start. Our sales rep also failed to mention that MOST everything else we purchased this software for would require us to purchase several other apps in order to work. Strike 2 - at least be honest about what will be needed to make this software work! I purchased this to REPLACE other apps, not be forced to add new and more expensive ones. Otherwise, set up of literally everything involved with this software is terribly complicated and this software is not at all intuitive to use. I get that there is a learning curve to anything, but when a "solution" makes processes two and three times more difficult and complicated, it's not a solution at all.

Antwort von MediaOS

Jessica, we're sorry you did not enjoy your experience with Ad Sales Genius, and we've taken swift measures to ensure a situation like yours won't happen again. We wish you and your publication the best in the future.

Mike
CEO in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Implementation of the ASG software was a game-changer

Kommentare: Business Issues we are solving with ASG:
1) Communication - both internal & external
2) On-time & even early payments due to Invoicing being connected to the on-line payment gateway.
3) Significant reduction in the need for data entry
4) Organization - Customer information and notes are being utilized to better inform anyone that may come in contact with the account
5) Contracts being connected thru Docusign has added an efficiency in workflow

The ability for the entire organization to begin communicating under one primary CRM software. Sales/Marketing, Operations and Finance departments are all utilizing the same source for information for the first time in our companies histroy. Our internal communication as a company has benefited in a dramatic way!

1) Limitations on being able to place reports on dashboards. For sales reps, some of the most useful information is found under "Advertisers & Leads" .. for instance, last insertion date for contracts that are expiring. 2) Limitation on the ability to utilize Marketing Automation, Lead Segmentation and planned communication that is based on the timeline that is relevant to the individual contact. We are still utilizing Infusionsoft for our Marketing Campaigns. 3) On-boarding experience could be improved. I feel that we are still only utilizing 50% of what this software is designed to do. Part of that is because our team may not realize what is possible and they have found routines or even developed daily patterns around thier understanding of the software. I know that we have made decisions on needed processes within the business, based on a limited understanding of the software and how other companies are maximizing the potential. - I would recommend "assessments that are initiated by ASG every 90 days" that allows you to communicate to clients how the software could better optimize thier work. Also, those touchpoints could help generate the feedback you may need, if your looking at ways to expand the softwares capabilities.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you so much for your review of Ad Sales Genius! It's great to see that our CRM software is improving your team communication as well as other business issues. Our team will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to evolve our software. We have some exciting changes launching in the near future that should address some of these points. Stay tuned for details!

Jeanne
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has eliminated the need for extra systems

Kommentare: Customer support and training are great. The staff is always looking for ways to improve the system. We came from salesforce, and the difference in the organization cultures is evident on how they treat customers. We no longer have to manage from spreadsheets and the integration with quickbooks means that we spend much less time dealing with bookkeeping inconsistencies.

Very pleased with the issue based management. Easy to see sales, payments, invoices to be sent, etc. I have just started to participate in the mini-genius university calls and am learning more with every call. It is easy for both the ad sales staff and management to use.

It would be great to be able to identify if a contract is a renewal or not (we pay differently on these.) We would love to have an app so sales people could use it easier on the road from their phone.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We are happy to see how much you are enjoying our publishing CRM software!

Molly
Business Manager in USA

Streamlines Multiple Processes Wonderfully

Kommentare: We had a frustrating beginning with Ad Sales Genius, due in large part to a varied history of data we imported, but the ASG team was there to provide assistance daily. Now, over 2 years out, we've been able to simplify and consolidate a lot of redundant processes (especially within the accounting department) to make things run much more smoothly than they did with Magazine Manager. Since the ASG software is constantly changing and adding new features, it is nice to be able to see in real time any suggestions or requests we've made for improvements in the various functions, and I appreciate the entire ASG workforce for making that happen.

I love the transparency across functionalities within ASG. It's very helpful when trying to keep multiple departments working on the same project all on the same page.

Figuring out how to manipulate various reports to gather the data I needed took some time and a certain amount of finesse. Luckily the ASG team was there to provide guidance.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius. We're excited to see how much you enjoy our software, and our team is thrilled to have you as a customer!

Jacob
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Salesperson Friendly

Kommentare: It felt very salesperson friendly as if it was created with the salesperson in mind. That being said, it was also set up with the clients in mind too. There's a few things that are difficult to figure out and do but overall the product seems a good use for agencies.

I liked the customizable sales process funnel. The ability to use on a tablet. The FAQ section was easy to use so I did not have to ask for personal help as much. The ability to automatically send contracts, invoices, statements to clients was helpful. It felt very salesperson friendly as if it was created with the salesperson in mind.

The price felt a little high, they updated and changed the way contracts were created and it was very difficult to get used to the new way. It would take a decent amount of time to get a real person from support. One of the head management people, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was very smart but sometimes difficult to work with and came across rude.

Andrew
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for publishers ... but wait, there's more

Kommentare: We needed a solution that production, sales, accounting sales would not only use, but LOVE. Their training was perfect. Always very responsive to issues we have. And the best part, as awesome as we think it is, it just keeps getting better. I feel like once every few months there's a new feature added.

Very intuitive. Plays well with other services. Mobile experience is on point! We love the ease of building complex contracts. Email contracts with DocuSign and payments build in. Reporting is amazing. ASG makes this fun again. Subscription module is also amazing.

The email composer isn't perfect. Can't merge first names in mass emails.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you so much for the kind review, Andrew! The Ad Sales Genius team loves working with you, and we're happy to do everything we can do to build and support the ad sales software you use to run your business!

Deb

Big Help

Kommentare: Overall, the ability to hang onto clients, reminders, notes, tasks, etc is tremendous. Also, we are able to identify and customize our own products for our accounts, print or digital. Another huge advantage. Love Ad Sales!

I love that reps can see where we are at all times with the customers; past and present.

I would like to be able to link our site in emails. I want to make it as effortless as possible to check us out and buy an ad. Plus, it feels very clunky when we are advertising cutting edge advantages of advertising with us. Ability to put images on the email would be nice as well. look up information on the client while writing an email to them. Currently, if I am typing up an email and need to check a name or an additional email, I need to save what I typed somewhere else or reopen adsales in a new window.

Antwort von MediaOS

Deb, we're so glad to see that you're loving Ad Sales Genius! Thank you for taking the time to review our software!

cathie
ad sales rep in USA

ASG Review

Kommentare: It has been enjoyable. Not difficult to use and it's productive.

It's easy to use. Has an intuitive logic to it. It's flexible and easy to make changes. I've been adding contacts and love the avatar feature, how it so easily links to my photo file or directly to a website. ASG understands the realities and intricacies of the advertising sales process--from prospecting, goal setting, data info, communication and production. The training videos are a good reference source to review a function.

The questions that are linked to the training videos should be more in sync with the content of videos. Sometimes the questions didn't effectively cover the subject matter.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you, Cathie! We're excited to see that you are enjoying your experience with Ad Sales Genius! Our team works hard to ensure that our CRM software complements the processes that go along with advertising and media sales, and we thank you for your kind review!

Matt
Account Executice in USA

Productivity

Kommentare: Overall, if your bottom line is to create efficiency and increase productivity, ASG does the job.

What I find most valuable in ASG is in its ability to quickly pull up a contact and call them directly from the program (I use ASG via smartphone), and once call is completed, automatically log that call with whatever notes I want to add. It’s definitely increased my ability to reach and create more clients.

Unfortunately, the email end of things are quite as efficient. I don’t think there’s a way to click an email address in ASG and have it generate an email in an outside email app/program. You can only send emails within the app, and the email function built into the app is just doesn’t work as well as a program like gmail or outlook.

Antwort von MediaOS

We love that you're loving Ad Sales Genius! We'll keep your feedback in mind as we roll out some exciting new software updates this year.

Autumn
Marketing Manager in USA

First Time User

Kommentare: But overall, the software accommodates our needs with a few bumps and bruises.

I just started at this company about 6 months ago and this was my first experience with Ad Sales genius. There was some necessary training required, but over the interface and interaction has been great. The staff is available and able to video chat which is very helpful, when we need them.

I do think the email conversation could be improved. Sometimes the responses are as helpful as we would like. Perhaps we are not explaining in detail what the issue is, but the feedback can be less than stellar to try to troubleshoot how to fix the problem.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We're happy to see that you're satisfied with our software, and we thank you for your feedback!

Cindy
Dir of Advertising and Marketing in Mexiko
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AD Sales Genius easy to use

Kommentare: Have been using ASG for 5 years now and wouldn't trust any other system to handle all of our publishing business functionalities.

It is easy to use and effective. The best thing about it is that you can manage your business from anywhere in the world.

There is no down fall to using ASG. Just like any other system it has glitches but os fixed in a blink of an eye and customer support is always a push of button away.

Joseph
Event Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adsales Genius for Trade Show Companies

Kommentare: I have been using the software for under a year but my experience has been quite satisfying overall with the product. Not saying we have not run into problems, but the support team have been snappy with responses and seemed willing to help at all times.

The Software is easy to navigate and to use. The customer support is knowledgeable and punctual with responses. It is overall a friendly user-interface that most should be able to adapt to quickly.

There are small flaws that are usually easy fixes. Most of the problems we run into are how pages are formatted with the organization of information/ability to perform certain actions when pulling lists or gathering info etc. But nevertheless, issues seem to be preferable fixes for our company mostly.

Antwort von MediaOS

Joseph, thank you for the review of Ad Sales Genius! We're happy to see you enjoy using our CRM software for trade shows and event services. Our support team appreciates your kind feedback!

Publisher in USA

Publisher

Kommentare: positive and easy to use

Ease of use for all departmental personnel

It's not clear exactly how it syncs with Quickbooks, which is key to our billing operation. Difficult to get a person on the phone for support (excellent communication via email, however).

Antwort von MediaOS

Hi John! Thank you for the great review! We've hired many more new staffers to the team in the recent year. You are welcome to call us anytime at: 855-464-3648 and press 2 for support. For QuickBooks, we might need to schedule a time with a subject matter expert for any advanced questions regarding this feature. Thank you for being a customer of Ad Sales Genius and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your company!

Dana
General Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Where have you been all my life!

Kommentare: From the beginning they took us step by step through the training, always answer our questions in a timely manner and always working to make the system better. They do well at keeping us informed of changes and new opportunities.

This software makes it very easy to keep track of leads & advertisers, execute contracts, work on ad production, invoicing and payments.

There are some glitches from time to time but always seem to be quickly addressed by their support team.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We are so happy to see that you are thrilled with our ad sales software, and we truly appreciate your business!

Brittni
Client Service Manager in USA

Ad Sales Genius

Kommentare: This CRM system if great. I believe that the company has worked hard to implement things that we have requested which is super helpful and their support team responds very quikly.

I like how bright the dashboard is. I think that there are many ways to set up reminders and log information that is vital for your team and yourself when you work with money and clients

I still don't think the flat plan has been properly fixed, I believe there is a lot of potential for this with the business I work in.

Antwort von MediaOS

Brittni, we are thrilled that you are enjoying our product! Based on your feedback, a member of our support team will reach out to you shortly to help you configure your flat plan settings in a way that works best for your team. Thank you for being a customer!

Carleen
Development Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still much to learn

Kommentare: Positive and a great product overall.

The updates to the software make the program easier to use in regard to client management but still have a lot to learn.

It seems challenging to make any even slight changes to a contract once it's been 'won' which makes it appear a mess to clients. That might just be something to figure out with the new software updates but it's a critically important day to day resource that doesn't seem intuitive at the moment.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius! We're happy to see that you enjoy our software and would recommend it to others. Stay tuned for more exciting updates throughout 2021!

Tracy
Editor / Sales Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent & Reliable Resource!

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with this company and the software - I would recommend it to everyone!

I love that it's very reliable - we are a fast-moving industry and we need quick organization that won't let us down.

There are so many features, I sometimes find it hard to navigate just to find the simple sales reports or a simple way to edit contracts. We only use a small percentage of the options, but I do sometimes wish it was scaled down a bit.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for the glowing review, Tracy! Your kind words mean a great deal to the entire team here at Ad Sales Genius!

karine
digital manager in Australien

Great For Small Businesses

This software is easy to use, straightforward when it comes to learning to use it and overall a pretty good tool you can use daily. Great for creating tasks in via the main dashboard and keep on top of things... Good for client approvals too - all can be down within this system which is fantastic and easier to manage. The ad request tasks are sequenced so you can know where you're at in your workflow. It's great for knowing at a glance what you need to prioritise.

When creating a filter tab in your name within the ad request section (to see all the requests associated to you only), the downside is that every time you click on an ad request, when you exit it each one of them.... the system doesn't bring you back to the exact filter you have selected and rather resets to the default ad request menu.... I personally find it annoying as I need to re-adjust the filter I need to view...

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for your review of Ad Sales Genius! We're happy to see that our software is able to help you stay on top of daily tasks and approvals!

CRIS
Ad Sales Manager in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Very, very positive.

We moved from a system that wasn't user friendly to ASG and it's been so much easier from a usage and set up standpoint. Plus, having the mobile app is awesome and makes my life much more efficient as I travel all the time.

I wish I could hit the back arrow button and go to the previous screen (some pages have it and some don't)

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for your kind review of Ad Sales Genius. Our team is thrilled to provide an advertising sales software solution that you love!

Andrea
Advertising Executive in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ad Sales Genius Review

Kommentare: I do not like the lack of customer service when you want to speak with an actual person and they prompt email only.

I love the convenience and easy access to multiple devices.

The response time to problems with the system.

Antwort von MediaOS

Hi Andrea, thank you for your feedback on Ad Sales Genius. We are glad you are enjoying our product! Regarding your support concerns, we encourage you to call the toll-free number listed on our website (855-GO-GENIUS), to open a support ticket from the top-right corner within Ad Sales Genius, or to schedule a conversation with us if the issue cannot be quickly addressed by either of those methods.

Binie
owner in USA

Incredible

I like the fact that it can be designed custom for each company.

that it doesnt have a distribution tab. since we have a distribution department and we need to use a different program

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for taking the time to review Ad Sales Genius! We appreciate your kind words, and we value your business!

Jen
Media Specialist in USA

Great CRM Software

I've been using ASG for a year or so and it's made my much easier in regards to keeping track of client relations, updates, tasks, follow-ups, invoicing and more. The Opportunities pipeline is GREAT!

I'd like to be able to get back into a contracts screen without having to go back to the client home screen.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for your Ad Sales Genius review. We are so happy to hear that our publishing CRM software is making your day-to-day tasks easier!

Judith
Account Executive in USA
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Up to the minute

Kommentare: Great service.

When I use this system I feel confident and know everything is done perfectly.

Too many steps to get what I need to achieve.

Antwort von MediaOS

Thank you for reviewing Ad Sales Genius. We're thrilled that you are happy with our ad sales CRM software, and our team is excited to continue to support your company for years to come!