We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support.

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Sandra D.
Executive Secretary
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company.

Vorteile: It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Nachteile: Many more Pros than cons. If I have an issue with the product/software, its because I am not using it correctly. The only thing I can think of is, that it may be nice to have an "undo" feature in case I accidentally choose the incorrect option and something gets deleted. It has not happened yet.

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

Thank you for your wonderful note, Sandra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a delight to read your positive comment - thank you very much!

Diligent Board Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Patricia F.
Sr. Paralegal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Diligent Boards is a great tool for assembling and housing board materials. It saves us hours of preparation time for our five boards and related committee meetings. It also functions well for directors to be able to access materials securely from anywhere in the world. We also use it to assemble other types of document packages rather than just board books.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and very intuitive for both administrators and directors. I like that there are several ways to accomplish certain tasks, depending on what works best for my company and directors.

Nachteile: There is no dedicated online training for directors or administrators. The help features are very good, but directors don't have the time or inclination to search how to handle basic functions. In addition, the notification, table of contents and calendar features are the weak parts of the software. Administrators should be able to add other users to a notification, even if not listed as a member of the particular committee or board. The table of contents feature, while improved from a few years ago, still isn't editable or movable within the document. The new Agenda feature also should be more editable.

Eileen Roth's Review

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Mary R.
Executive Assistant
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.

Vorteile: I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

Nachteile: The four actions that I have experienced to create a problem.
1. When the difference sections of the book are uploaded, if you save the book and go back in, you have to save the whole book again or it will not be released.
2. When the book is completed, making sure the right people receive the book. Having to go out of the book to go back into the book to edit and chose who gets it.
3. Making sure that the Board Members have refreshed their iPads so they can see the books. We have had problems with the Board of Directors not being able to open their books. Sometimes it is IS settings that have to be updated. But NO One wants the Board yelling that they can not read their books.
4. We are going to have a test page the day before the Board Meetings to see if anyone is having a problem opening their book or documents.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Hi Eileen, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We have some suggestions that may help with some of the issues you are experiencing, including an auto sync feature that will automatically update your directors' books. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

Messenger is a fabulous communication tool easy and safe.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Madeleyne M.
Asistente Administrativo

Kommentare: Messenger is an amazing work tool very easy to use. It is reliable, it gives me security when sending messages or information to my team in various work meetings. It is a secure tool that allows me to access it through the login.

Vorteile: It allows me a safe and transparent communication, it automatically saves me important messages. I can create conversation groups, share documents and files in meetings in a secure way. It's excellent.

Nachteile: If I had any difficulty in working with this application it would surely be due to mishandling on my part. I really do not see any disadvantage in this software.

von Diligent an 24.10.2018

Thank you for the review, Madeleyne. We are so pleased to hear that Messenger has been adding so much value to your work!

Great way to keep in touch with individuals and grous

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Charles E.
Professsor
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In a second business I work with, vendors are allowed to communicate needs and ask questions. I works great because frequently vendors have the same or similar questions.

Vorteile: This software allows me to contact individuals and groups at my leisure, and they can respond at their leisure. People can be added or deleted from the discussion as needed. It provides a record of everything that was discussed and allows the exchange of images. You can set notifications so that you know when a response is received.

Nachteile: The software meets all of my needs. I cannot think of any cons for the way I utilize the software.

I find the software to be user friendly and very helpful - no more making copies for board members.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Linda G.
Senior Executive Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes my job easier.

Vorteile: The ease in creating and editing the books. Not about the software but Diligent has excellent customer service with reps who are well versed in their knowledge of the software.

Nachteile: The inability to move tabs you've created into another placeholder i.e. Tab 4 now needs to become Tab 1, you can't easily bump the tap up or down. I have added tabs above or below to get the results I'm looking for - it that could be done easier it would be great and perhaps a feature to make small edits on docs uploaded. Sometimes at the last minute, the board wants to make small changes. A time saver would be to have the ability to revise the doc without going back to the original one, revising and then reuploading.

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We would love to make your positive experience even better - please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about reordering and reorganizing your tabs. Speak soon!

A board management software that delivers unparalleled excellence

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Matt G.
Human Resources Manager
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding!

Vorteile: When we switched over to Diligent, we were expecting a bit of a transition period. But we were pleasantly surprised that everyone found it so easy to jump into this program because the design is so intuitive and very little training was required to operate it. The software has also has gorgeous and elegant aesthetics which makes it very appealing.
It's a fast and secure way to handle sensitive information. Our board members are able to access the information both in online and offline mode, while TouchID ensures that only those who have permission can see them. It also allows us to move away from a paper-based environment which are also a security risk.

Nachteile: I think the years that the developers have spent studying how board members work and interact has truly paid off because you have a simply outstanding software that serves its customers well. I think the only thing that could possibly make it better is if they increased the scrolling speed when you’re looking through a lot of files.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Hi Matt! Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience and leaving us such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you!

Board Meeting Portals easy and efficient

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Irene S.
Sr. Executive Assistant
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Paperless solution to Board Meetings. We have converted 8 Boards to Diligent with a seemless transition. Training is excellent and new products are always offered and existing features are updated. Diligent listens to end users for suggestions and better solutions and incorporates what they can.

Vorteile: Easy to load documents, user friendly for all Boards, great storage for secure historical meeting material and governance documents.

Nachteile: Cannot load short videos for viewing at Board Meetings. Cannot move items from board meetings to resource centre.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us, Irene! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Diligent Boards. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Thank you!

Easy tu use and faster to type in

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Mauro C.
Project manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can easily communicate via text with anyone on FB (and almost my entire generation is on FB). I can share files either from my computer or from my phone. It's conveniently placed on my desktop ready to be used promptly. Overall, it's a rally fast and reliable communication tool

Vorteile: I can use it in my desktop and type in it much faster and accurately than I would type on my phone. But I can also share (upload) files between my phone's storage and my computer.

Nachteile: So far it can only be used to make calls and video through a mobile device. I wish in future upgrades these features can be aded to the desktop version. The preview column on the desktop version should be responsive. When you have shares pic with a contact, the width of the column takes too much space.

Great App

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Martins O.
Cabin Crew
Militär, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Messenger is very good. One thing I like the most is that I can use it to perform my banking transaction. That alone even makes me give the app a 5 star. Communicate with ease and no hassle.

Nachteile: One thing I don't like about the app is that most times, i have to log in before I can access my messages. I hope this bug would be fixed as soon as possible.

I am reviewing the Rountable held in Boston on 11/8/18

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Susan M.
Paralegal
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The roundtable was great - nice to meet everyone, talk about tips and future features.

Nachteile: My only comment would be to make this meeting longer! I felt that we did not have enough time.

von Diligent an 26.11.2018

Hi Susan, thank you for attending our roundtable and taking time to write this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you at another event in the future.

Best Board program out there

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Rachel B.
Corporate Administrator
Vermögensverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I build the packets. The interface to make board packets, questionnaires and so forth is easy to use and intuitive.

Nachteile: I wish the added features didn't require additional licenses or contracts.

von Diligent an 13.3.2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving this review! We're so happy to hear you've has such a positive experience with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being a customer!

Review for Diligent Boards

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Stephanie C.
Strong organisational skills: Planning, Implementing, Monitoring and Achieving
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time!

Vorteile: This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

Nachteile: I have been using Diligent for two years now and I honestly haven't experienced any cons yet...

von Diligent an 14.12.2018

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you like our Customer Support and find Diligent Boards simple to use. Thanks again for this great feedback!

Great Support Service

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Tanisha N.
Contracts Manager
Pharmazeutika, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use and accessibility to support.

Nachteile: Not many cons to speak of. Great product.

von Diligent an 4.2.2019

Hi Tanisha,

Many thanks for your 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear you're happy with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being our loyal customer and for taking the time to leave us a review!

Long-time user

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Jeff D.
Chairman & CEO
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Information security and distribution control. All at your fingertips. It doesn't get any better than that.

Vorteile: This solution is perfect. It makes management look good and it is so easy for board members to use. We've been using Diligent Boards for 11 years now, and the directors love it. I have board members from 44 to 79, and they all find it intuitive and easy to navigate.

Nachteile: Archiving books - you have to do it one at a time.

von Diligent an 15.3.2019

HI Jeff, thank you for taking time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that Diligent has been so positively received across your organization for over a decade. Thank you for being a customer!

Diligent Boards

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Liz L.
Personal Assistant
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is fast, efficient and time saving. It's a quick and easy way to share important documents, etc.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and is a brilliant software package, saves so much time compared to the old system we had of printing and binding all papers.

Nachteile: Wish that you didn't have to keep scrolling down the Agenda each time you need to do a quick link, especially if your agenda is more than 1 page.

von Diligent an 15.2.2019

Hi Liz, It is wonderful to hear that Diligent Boards has been easy to use, has helped you save time and has made sharing important documents more seamless. Thanks so much for taking time to write this thoughtful review!

Diligent is Best Board Portal Available

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Patrice B.
Consultant - Corporate Governance and Senior Paralegal
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a consultant working for various companies, it is awesome to have Diligent in my handful of tools that can provide services to my client and make me look like a magician. It has simplified my life and that of my clients and I can't imagine being without Diligent.

Vorteile: It is easy and intuitive both from an administrator perspective and a user perspective

Nachteile: The Resource Center - though I understand that improvements are coming and I am looking forward to that.

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Diligent Boards, Patrice. Thank you so much for writing this awesome review!

Why I like Diligent

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Non Executive Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A excellent tool for Board members, both for Board papers and additional and supplementary papers.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to hold current and archived papers and quality of support.

Nachteile: Highlighter color could be stronger.
Would like to be able to look at two pages simultaneously when reviewing accounts.

von Diligent an 4.12.2018

Hi! Thanks for being our customer and writing this awesome review! We're very happy to hear you like our 24/7/365 support and find Diligent Boards easy to use. Thanks again for this positive feedback!

Big Time Saver

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Kelly C.
Office Assistant
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Diligent Boards has saved time and paper.

Vorteile: Building the board book is easy, and a big time saver. It makes preparing, and organizing the meeting documents simple and stream-lined. Love being able to export my book to PDF.

Nachteile: I wish some of the features and options had an explanation for use. Sometimes its not self explanatory what a feature is used for.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Hi Kelly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoy using Diligent Boards. Our team at Diligent strives to provide you with the absolute best, every day.

If you have any questions about the product features, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to schedule a training. In addition, you can find detailed information about every feature in our Help Center online and join our Webinars and Admin Seminars to learn more. Speak soon!

Excellent

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Lourdes V.
Executive Assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product is excellent. It provides things you need even when you don't realize you may need it. To top it off, their customer service is beyond expectation.

Vorteile: Ease of use and excellent customer support

Nachteile: I have no con's. I have yet to run into anything that if I think it can be done, support says no.

von Diligent an 7.2.2019

Dear Lourdes,
Thanks so much for this review. We're very happy to hear that you find our Diligent Boards excellent and our customer service beyond expectation. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

A very safe tool for information management

Bewertet am 14.7.2018
Yaroslav G.
Tecnico de Seguridad Laboral

Kommentare: It favors the security in the handling of information and in the access control of the users

Vorteile: My experience regarding this program is as follows:
The strength of this program is its security to prevent unauthorized access through TouchID and the safe handling of information, which is currently of vital importance to organizations.
It promotes communication and integration to the work team.

Nachteile: In my opinion although it is very simple and intuitive, it is very rigid in terms of not being able to move the windows, which can generate waste of time for the users. I think it is necessary to continue improving this program in terms of navigation within it.

von Diligent an 29.10.2018

Thank you for sharing such a positive review, Yaroslav! It means a lot to us.

Directors Perspective vs Administrator

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Kate G.
EA
Anwaltskanzlei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Diligent support team are terrific

Vorteile: Very easy to use as a Director and navigation and clarity of pack is great

Nachteile: Updating docs or altering the agenda as an administrator is a little cumbersome but all in all works well

von Diligent an 5.3.2019

Hi Kate, we really appreciate that you took the time to write a review, and we're happy to see that you've been enjoying using Diligent and working with our customer support team. We appreciate your feedback about the administrator view, and will take that into account as we continue to develop our product. Please know that you can always share specific product feedback with our team -- we really value your input!

Diligent is sought out by Board members

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Director of Internal Audit
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our Board members asked our Company to implement this solution they liked it so much from prior experience. That speaks volumes for the end user experience. As an Admin user its generally pretty good too.

Vorteile: Collaborative, functional, allows board members to highlight text in presentations and post it notes for questions in meetings, everyone sees the same thing in the meeting, automatically resorts the folders and order when intermediate agenda items or items are added, available on ipad . Functionality has been added to conduct surveys and deal with minutes too.

Nachteile: Could do with an upgrade on look and feel, and some things just aren't intuitive, some defaults are the wrong way round (IMO - such as not automatically saving board members notes when a presentation is replaced - you have to elect for that), the client can appear a little slow on laptop at times but that may be due to where I am situated

von Diligent an 2.11.2018

Thank you for the nice and valuable feedback! It is important to us that our customers are happy, and we are always looking for ways to make our products better. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Overall Review of Diligent Boards

Bewertet am 5.1.2019
Doris C.
Assistant Corporate Secretary
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an amazing software and a must have for any company with a board. It's fast, efficient and super easy to use. The support offered to the clients is the best I have ever had.

Vorteile: It makes creating boardbooks so easy and it's so efficient. I really don't know how anybody worked without it.

Nachteile: I'd like to see the word processing function work a little better within the questionnaires.

von Diligent an 7.1.2019

Dear Doris,
Thank you for leaving this review. We're very happy to hear that you find Diligent Boards efficient and easy to use. Thanks again, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Great Board Portal!

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Director, Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeping all board materials in one place, paperless, yet providing a “binder” for the meeting so members can follow along.

Vorteile: I loved the security, convenience of having all board materials in one place, and ease of use. I have used with board members with various degrees of IT savvy and it’s been well received.

Nachteile: There is the ability to make private notes in documents which get erased when materials are archived - that could be a setting but I found it a loss.

von Diligent an 11.2.2019

Hello!

Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're very happy to hear about your positive experience with Diligent Boards. We would love to make your positive experience even better -- please be in touch with your Customer Success Manager to learn more about archiving and annotations. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review!