Über ActCAD

Voll funktionsfähige 2D / 3D-CAD-Software mit auf Lebenszeit gültigen Lizenzen. Neueste IntelliCAD, ACIS & Tiegha Technologies. Niedriger Preis und einfache Nutzung.

Erfahre mehr über ActCAD

I have to collaborate frequently with users of dwg files, and ActCAD is the best to do this interoperability (and easy to use it, of course).

There is not a list with commands and shortcuts. The BIM plug in was less than basic (no automatisaion for door measures, I could not change the materials of walls etc).

Bewertungen zu ActCAD

ActCAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 210 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ActCAD bereits verwendet?

Martin
Architekt in Deutschland

Emfehlenswertes CAD-Programm

Kommentare: leicht zu bediehnen da die Funktionen logisch sind nach Autocad Befehlen.

voll kompatiebel zu Autocad, keine Eingewöhnung erforderlich man kann sofort damit arbeiten

die Menüs z.B Bemaßung können nicht gesamtheitlich angezeigt werden, z.B Fortfahren Bemaßung ist unter dem Untermenü Kommentieren statt unter Bemaßung im Startmeneu Bemaßung erst im nächsten Menü zu finden, jedoch kann man sich das Untermenü anzeigen lassen.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

MARIUSZ
MARIUSZ
Właściciel in Polen

Birth of the Star

Kommentare: It offers everything that is much more expensive competition. Working with drawings is efficient thanks to additional applications or proprietary commands. In order to convince the crew to work for themselves in this program.

It is an excellent price-quality ratio. The most modern solutions, quick support, quick updates. this is something to pay attention to. It's something that you need every day at work and in business.

Typo translation, it bothers me. Such a good product should take care of details. This applies to all interface languages except English.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Mariusz for your valuable review. We will definitely improve Polish Translation in ActCAD interface in our next major release.

Gary
Designer / CAD Tech. in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ACTCAD is a great product for the price!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I do which that ACTCAD could maybe break out of the box a little and not try so much of being the same as other known or most used programs as much as finding something that makes this stand out from others. I think it would be nice to have a #D software that you could accomplish better rendering capabilities than another with better graphics and ease of use. I believe this would be a game changer, and also capable of "VR" Virtual Reality type design capabilities and you could call it Virtual Design Mode.

Did? You mean "Do" because I still use this product and I also use other products. This product has its pros and cons like any, its strong points is being able to convert other files to DWG format to work within, I like the abilities to customize having the Intellicad work engine this is a great software that can be expanded.

Like I said my main consensus would be the lake of graphic abilities as like other programs, but this is doable because a person gets use to it over time, plus there is a happy medium, and some are just to fine where it makes them hard to see and the files become to large.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Gary for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Dhruvil Ashokkumar
Structural Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Not worth buying for me.

Kommentare: Disappointing experience. Would probably try another CAD alternative.

Similar interface and GUI to AutoCAD. Many features (but not all) similar to AutoCAD.

WORKSPACE - DRAFTING AND ANNOTATION - Block library would not work in most of the cases and would disappear from your drawing and you would not be able to use blocks which they are offering. - Editing "Attributes" in ActCAD is a forever task. Also, "MTEXT" in attributes does not work most of the times. - "Field" tab in ActCAD has very less features available as compared to other commercial software. Especially "ctab" feature is not available which is a very basic feature. - You do not get a different dimension layer in the "Annotation" tab where you can set a different layer to only dimension text and lines. - Cannot not run "Visual Basic" applications. - Very Slow. With the recommended system requirements as they have on their website, ActCAD is not able to handle even small scale projects. - CUSTOMER SUPPORT: They advertise that they have lifetime customer support. They will reply you promptly but the issues still remain UNSOLVED. I contacted customer support regarding "Block Library" issue somewhere in October 2020 but till date the issue is NOT RESOLVED.

Antwort von ActCAD

Dear Ashok, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us on support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Henry
Retired Engineer in USA

An Old Engineer's Experience with ActCAD

Kommentare: I am just a home user, retired 11 years ago. When my AutoCAD 14 was no longer supported, I looked for a replacement. Luckily I found ActCAD. You buy the license ONCE. It has a 64bit version and has all the power I could ever expect to use.

My previous experience with AutoCAD 14 was enough to most all of the many features of this software. The software is unbelievably inexpensive. It is so inexpensive, compared to other software, I thought I had read the price incorrectly. I have not had any problems running the program on my Windows 10 computer. I had been the senior project manager of two $100 million plus projects that used AutoCAD 14 and based on the results of the AutoCAD 14 software compared to my ActCAD software, I would say that they were equal.

I struggled at first with 3-D functions when I tried them, but now I look forward to trying them again.

Antonios
Urban planner and regional Developer in Griechenland

Review

Kommentare: The best business problem solved with ActCAD was that i could afford an official CAD product for my business at low coast!!!!

The product is easy to use and it's easy for the user to adopt to it, especially when they have already an experience with similar software as an engineer student for example. What i personally like the most, is the similar construction it has with "AutoCAD" in overall, which was the software i first learnt to work with as a student.

1) There is no separate command for measuring angles! 2) When measuring area and happens to undo a vertex, the boundary of currently selected vertices disappears. 3) The selection options need upgrade.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Petros for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Vaibhav
Architect in Indien

Good for life

Kommentare: Satisfied.

It’s very easy interface. Feature to license transfer.

Layout. It’s sometimes gets out of the page when print is given from the layout.

ANDRE
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

The best Cad for the money

I like just about everything about it. It is the closest that come to AutoCad that I have ever seen for a whale of a lot less money.

Well, like the other cad it is very comprehensive and complex. It has a huge array of features, many that I will never use frankly. But it is nice to know that the features are there in case I will need them in the future.

Ujval
Ujval
Production engineer in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight and similer to other expensive products. Really loved features.

Kommentare: I am associated with manufacturing industries from last fre years and were used other applications to draft but act cad is cost effective alternative and effective to save space in system. I have adapted actcad for my routine job and there is no cons i have observed for using. I already have recommended same to few of our partners companies and hoping they will also love to use as I do.

It consumes morethen less space for drafted drawings and even while installation it space efficient.

Layouting for frequent tolls must be highlighted on app home desk. I usually use dimension tolls but ether i have to find ftom hidden manu or shortcuts but like othersoftware it could be top on the home screen.

Tom
Supervisor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good product and service

Kommentare: Excellent software. It works well once you learn the menus and get used to the functions. This will be an easy task, even after years of using AutoCAD.

Works just the the 'other' CAD software. Commands are the same. The menus are different, and that takes a little time to get used to if you use both applications. But other than that detail, you will not go wrong with this software. I've used it for 3-4 years now and it does everything I need it to do.

It is tricky to use it on several computers (only one at a time). I could not get it to transfer the license because their web domain is blocked on our internal network. It required special settings by our IT department to work, and it's still buggy. This is the only problem I've ever had.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Tom for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Levent
director in Türkei
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but!

Kommentare: licanse transfercost savegood support

very similiar with Autocad. so its easy to use it.

suddenly its closing. this is big problem.

Alan
Engineer in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the product capability and features.

Kommentare: Overall, I have been able to do the same 2D work with ActCad that I had been doing with AutoCad.

Can open and edit and save drawings from 20+ years ago that were first drawing in DOS Autocad. Also opens and edits my most recent cad files from 2020 version of Autocad. No problems with transportability. I have used the same drawings on both systems with no issues.

When snap tracking is on the software can grab points all around you intended target. The error is so small it is hard to detect until you zoom in and look at the corners. When you close the program, if you don't select yes to the prompt for saving, the UI settings and some drawing settings are lost. I have to reload tool bars and set the UI back to my preferred type.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Alan for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Jason
Senior Scheduler in Australien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ActCAD affordable

Kommentare: Loving it.

What I liked most about this product is the affordable price for a high end drafting software.

One thing is having to remember to deactivate the licence at the workplace office and reactivate at the home office. Suggest having the software recognised the location of the user when logging in and the program automatically deactivates and reactivates between the IP addresses.

Alpesh
Owner in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GOOD CAD PLATFORM.

Kommentare: Good for existing AutoCad users. They have one more option available now.

This is very nice and user freiendly software. Very nice alternative CAD software at very reasonable price compare to other software. Most of the Cad user’s need are satisfied in this software. Strongly recommended for student and professionals.

Courser speed is little slow. Need some improvement related to LISP loading. Also need some improvement for compaitability w.r.t other existing Cad software so that user can check the data in two different software to get more confidence of using ACTCAD.

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Alpesh, Thank you for your valuable review and comments about ActCAD Software. If you are not using ActCAD 2019, I suggest you to download and install the trial version. Please try to switch off Hardware Acceleration to get smooth cursor movement. It also depend on the Graphic card and its latest drivers. Regarding LISP, yes we do not support 100% functions. However, please send us an email to "support@actcad.com" with your issues, we will consider them for future additions. What do you mean by compatibility improvement? We support 100% dwg/dxf file formats. Please send your suggestions, we will take them up immediately if there are any gaps. Thanks & Regards, M.M. Krishna Director ActCAD International

Frank
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product. Great technical support.

It's one of the rare Cad products supported by my operating system with extensive functionality. And the technical service was beyond my expectations.

A few idiosyncratic flaws that I still deal with.

koya
Software Developer in Indien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am using ActCAD 2018 version. I wanted to let you know that you are the best program support

Kommentare: Global Validity of Licenses
Many add-on productivity tools
High speed & Smooth Performance
Self-License Transfer - unlimited times
Quick & Free Technical Support
Regular Software Improvements

Native DWG & DXF file formats (R2 to 2018) Many improvements, commands, and features supplementing IntelliCAD 8.4a Very Familiar Interface, commands, and shortcuts - Easy to use High speed & Smooth Performance Available in both 64bit & 32bit Available in Professional & Standard Versions Supports Windows XP (Only Classic Version), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Global Validity of Licenses Self-License Transfer - unlimited times Flexible Licensing - multi-user packs and Corporate Licensing Quick & Free Technical Support Regular Software Improvements Over 5000 Block Libraries In-built PDF to DXF Converter In-built Image to DXF Converter Many add-on productivity tools

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your response. ActCAD aims to serve even better to its users as well as upcoming customers.

Germán
Project Engineer in Chile
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An affordable and useful (but with issues) solution to a professional 2D Drawing program

Kommentare: At least for the kind of work I do, It's a cheap-good solution. Simply put, you get the job done with it. It's easy to use (if you are already familiar with AutoCAD) and you can generate a proffesional product using the program without paying too much. The best part is, you don't have to pay a subscription.

Definitely the price. The difference is just not comparable when it comes to a standard program on the market (AutoCAD). The overall quality of ActCAD stands out when it comes to a simple CAD program for small and medium companies, includding individuals.

Altough there are a lot of positive features, there are characteristics that require more polishing. Just to mention a few: Table Import, Dinamic Blocks, Text Style configuration (it usually crashes the program), overkill rework, export data, etc.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Germán for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Ashish
Chief executive in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ActCAD is a great product

Kommentare: All very good

All features are great and easy to use. Reliable and user friendly.

None. Cannot think for any such shortcomings.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Allen
Engineer in USA

ActCAD

Kommentare: The cost of the software is probably the most beneficial to our company.

If you've been using Autocad it's very easy to transition to ActCAD.

There are a few little things that could be changed. Some of the other people in the company that use it everyday have expressed some changes need to be made.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Allen for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

ActCAD is a perfect complement to my Civil 3D product

Kommentare: AutoCAD compatibility

- AutoCAD compatibility and commands. - Fast loads. - Handles images and underlays well. - Supports AutoCAD file formats all the way back to the beginning. - Support always gets back quickly with suggestions and solutions to issues. - eMails keep you updated with the newest versions.

My only beef is that it doesn't handle fonts well when creating a PDF document either using the export function or a PDF print driver. The same driver works well creating the fonts with AutoCAD.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Niteen
Architects in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Working on 2d package , software is ok.

Kommentare: The software with this price is admirable. The features like fillet, extend ,trim , at times do not work in a dwg. But suddenly it works in the same dwg. If blocks are used the software sometimes closes. The back office service offered should be more fast.

The features offered for that cost is commendable. The service offered.

Some features stop abruptly. The service is promptly given but little late .

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Niteen, thank you for submitting your valuable review of ActCAD software on Capterra website. I have reviewed your comments and interested to learn more. You have mentioned that some features stop abruptly. Are you using updated version of ActCAD and Graphics drivers? We will be happy to resolve your issues with priority if you can submit a support ticket with details. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hans
Owner in Niederlande
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

No difference with the usual programs

Kommentare: I used to work with autocad, but the costs of it went sky high. For a small one man company this was no fun anymore.
Actad offers a good workable alternative to a good price.

- Price - no monthly costs - just one time buy - easy to use when familiar with the well known programs

- some technical futures (it is f.i. not clear when a line is exactly horizontal or vertical) - sometimes things change and I cannot find back what I did.

Costas
Civil Engineer in Zypern

A must have CAD software

Inexpensive fully compatible CAD, often updated, compatible with existing Lisp software with minor adjustments needed, fast, loaded with tools.

Printing with transparency together with print styles and "print preview" needs improvement. Steel sections library needs enhancement with European sections. No VBA compatibility.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Costas are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Prashant
Structural ( R.C.C. )Consultant in Indien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice experience and is virtually at par with the similar software, existing previously in the market

Kommentare: Functionality vis a vis , cost effectiveness. It is exactly suitable to my requirements.

Virtually all the facilities are available in this software like others, and, the cost is quite affordable. In addition to this, we get quick support from the ' support team '

Not much really. But, there are some commands that need attention. Like repeat , spline command. Some times a green dotted lines appears on the screen while using some command, and , to remove it, drawing needs to be closed, and, reopened.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your valuable review on ActCAD software. Please check our latest ActCAD 2019 Professional Version. We have made several improvements to UI, commands, and performance.

Grga
Director in Kroatien

ActCAD review

Kommentare: Satisfied with software, good value for money.

Easy to use. Similar to AutoCAD but cheaper

Easy to crash, import/export option should be better.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Grga for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.