Über ActCAD

Voll funktionsfähige 2D / 3D-CAD-Software mit auf Lebenszeit gültigen Lizenzen. Neueste IntelliCAD, ACIS & Tiegha Technologies. Niedriger Preis und einfache Nutzung.

Erfahre mehr über ActCAD

I have to collaborate frequently with users of dwg files, and ActCAD is the best to do this interoperability (and easy to use it, of course).

Bewertungen zu ActCAD

ActCAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ActCAD bereits verwendet?

Martin K.
Architekt in Deutschland

Emfehlenswertes CAD-Programm

Kommentare: leicht zu bediehnen da die Funktionen logisch sind nach Autocad Befehlen.

voll kompatiebel zu Autocad, keine Eingewöhnung erforderlich man kann sofort damit arbeiten

die Menüs z.B Bemaßung können nicht gesamtheitlich angezeigt werden, z.B Fortfahren Bemaßung ist unter dem Untermenü Kommentieren statt unter Bemaßung im Startmeneu Bemaßung erst im nächsten Menü zu finden, jedoch kann man sich das Untermenü anzeigen lassen.

Właściciel in Polen

Birth of the Star

Kommentare: It offers everything that is much more expensive competition. Working with drawings is efficient thanks to additional applications or proprietary commands. In order to convince the crew to work for themselves in this program.

It is an excellent price-quality ratio. The most modern solutions, quick support, quick updates. this is something to pay attention to. It's something that you need every day at work and in business.

Typo translation, it bothers me. Such a good product should take care of details. This applies to all interface languages except English.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Mariusz for your valuable review. We will definitely improve Polish Translation in ActCAD interface in our next major release.

Henry S.
Retired Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

An Old Engineer's Experience with ActCAD

Kommentare: I am just a home user, retired 11 years ago. When my AutoCAD 14 was no longer supported, I looked for a replacement. Luckily I found ActCAD. You buy the license ONCE. It has a 64bit version and has all the power I could ever expect to use.

My previous experience with AutoCAD 14 was enough to most all of the many features of this software. The software is unbelievably inexpensive. It is so inexpensive, compared to other software, I thought I had read the price incorrectly. I have not had any problems running the program on my Windows 10 computer. I had been the senior project manager of two $100 million plus projects that used AutoCAD 14 and based on the results of the AutoCAD 14 software compared to my ActCAD software, I would say that they were equal.

I struggled at first with 3-D functions when I tried them, but now I look forward to trying them again.

Dhruvil ashokkumar S.
Structural Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Not worth buying for me.

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Disappointing experience. Would probably try another CAD alternative.

Similar interface and GUI to AutoCAD. Many features (but not all) similar to AutoCAD.

WORKSPACE - DRAFTING AND ANNOTATION - Block library would not work in most of the cases and would disappear from your drawing and you would not be able to use blocks which they are offering. - Editing "Attributes" in ActCAD is a forever task. Also, "MTEXT" in attributes does not work most of the times. - "Field" tab in ActCAD has very less features available as compared to other commercial software. Especially "ctab" feature is not available which is a very basic feature. - You do not get a different dimension layer in the "Annotation" tab where you can set a different layer to only dimension text and lines. - Cannot not run "Visual Basic" applications. - Very Slow. With the recommended system requirements as they have on their website, ActCAD is not able to handle even small scale projects. - CUSTOMER SUPPORT: They advertise that they have lifetime customer support. They will reply you promptly but the issues still remain UNSOLVED. I contacted customer support regarding "Block Library" issue somewhere in October 2020 but till date the issue is NOT RESOLVED.

vor 4 Monaten

Dear Ashok, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us on support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Andre T.
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

The best Cad for the money

I like just about everything about it. It is the closest that come to AutoCad that I have ever seen for a whale of a lot less money.

Well, like the other cad it is very comprehensive and complex. It has a huge array of features, many that I will never use frankly. But it is nice to know that the features are there in case I will need them in the future.

Naved S.
Director in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Competitive 2D CAD Software

Kommentare: I have been using this software for few months for now & having very good experience overall. Mainly I have work in customized block library which I got here & that too without any extra expenses. Also it is a light weight software so can be used on my simple Desktop PC also.

- Plug & play if you have already used other 2D CAD softwares. - Vast Library for blocks. - Ease of use & user friendly - Can easily switch the license to other workstations without technical support.

- Sometimes tend to slow down. - Initially New commands were hard to find because there are many of them.

Antwort von ActCAD

Naved, thank you very much for your valuable review. We have made several improvements in ActCAD new version in terms of speed and performance. Regarding comamnd usage, please check our Quick Start Guide available under Help menu. We are also launching complete video tutorials this year.

Chandrakant C.
Head Engineering in Indien
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for using it in Chemical Industry for various P&IDs and Civil/Structural drawings

Kommentare: Overall it is best product to use. It is more convenient to have additional licences as it is less expensive. At the same time it helps us with All similar features and requires no additional training for using it. It runs smooth on basis i5 Processor and without Graphic card.

It is having same features which we are using in expensive software like Autocad. At the same time service support is good. Separate training is not at all required.

Overall perform this product is very good and there are no cons at all.

Louis G.
retired Architect in USA
Design, Selbstständig

IntelliCAD is an OUTSTANDING CAD software -- ActCAD is the best reseller

The value is unbeatable. I have used ActCAD for about a decade and their support after the sale is simply outstanding. They LISTEN. They understand CAD and make necessary improvements. There are numerous resellers, but ActCAD is the best.

I have no complaints. The UI is excellent and there is almost no learning curve.

Alan S.
Consultant in USA
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

ActCAD Compatibility

Kommentare: I commented above about slowness in opening large 3D projects, crashes, problems with paperspace viewports and conceptual rendering of views.

It is set up very much like AutoCAD which has been my primary software.

I found that it is very slow in opening previous large AutoCAD 3D projects and recently it crashed in doing so. Also I had difficulty viewing drawings with conceptual views in paperspace viewports. It seemed awkward and not the same as I was used to.

Martin G.
Director in Australien

Great Alternative To AutoCAD

Kommentare: Easy to use and great functionality.

Well developed menu structure . Funtionality similar to AutoCAD so transitional users will have no learning curve. Great value for money.

Some shortcut commands available in AutoCAD are not available .

Myrianthe M.
Architect in Griechenland
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

It is good it can be better

Kommentare: It is nice it could be better. I suggest: (1) you ask for feedback (as you did), (2) you make a guide step by step for beginners or not, (3) you make a forum (questions, answers) where you get and answer the most popular questions and complains (as to solve them). In my opinion the forum is also a very good and cheap advertising (to new clients) for a good product with good support.

Good value for money. Similarity to other programs (AutoCAD). Very good compatibility with other programs.

Not all AutoCAD commands are transferred to ActCAD. There is not a step by step guide for the program. There is not a list with commands and shortcuts. The BIM plug in was less than basic (no automatisaion for door measures, I could not change the materials of walls etc).

Hedaia J.
Planning Manager in Jordanien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Solve the interactions between systems in an innovative way and directly from the site

Kommentare: We use ActCAD to collaborate on model modifications and track progress visually and in real time between site engineers and office personnel to discover acceptable solutions to overlaps.

ActCAD helps our remote project teams track model issues using Revit files. That we can track changes straight from the site and interact immediately within the prepared form is fantastic. The ActCAD mobile app is equally simple to use, allowing field engineers to create assignments or respond to site issues directly with office employees. ActCAD also allows users who are unfamiliar with 3D drawing software to examine 3D designs. It is possible to grasp the planned designs and circumstances using 3D models. ActCAD allows you to collaborate with the rest of the team without crashing or affecting the model. ActCAD is a very user-friendly engineering software.

Managing the platform can be somewhat cumbersome without training and setup help. ActCAD can be a bit slow at times when trying to sync and this can waste some time.

vor 2 Tagen

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Ramchandra B.
MD in Indien

Fully functional software - replacement of Autocad

Kommentare: Simply wow, true value for money.

Minimal, almost no learning curve to shift from Autocad to ActCAD. Very much Autocad like interface, infact I have arranged all my tollbars, ribbons same as Autocad so virtually no difference. Also forward and backward portability of files, from Autocad to ActCAD and vice a versa irrespective of which version of Autocad file is saved.

Initial configuration, installing is bit difficult or cumbersome. bit slower than Autocad (performance is dependent of hardware too so not a show stopper) but can be worked out by optimising hardware and software interface. I am sure ACTcad team will work that out.

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Ramchandra, many thanks for your valuable review of ActCAD software on Capterra website. Normally ActCAD installation takes less than half hour. However, if your computer doesnt have .Net framework 4.5, VC++ versions, our installer will install them as they are the prerequisites. That could be the reason for delay. We are working continuously to optimize the performance of ActCAD. Once again, thank you for being our valued customer.

Koya P.
Software Developer in Indien
11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am using ActCAD 2018 version. I wanted to let you know that you are the best program support

Kommentare: Global Validity of Licenses
Many add-on productivity tools
High speed & Smooth Performance
Self-License Transfer - unlimited times
Quick & Free Technical Support
Regular Software Improvements

Native DWG & DXF file formats (R2 to 2018) Many improvements, commands, and features supplementing IntelliCAD 8.4a Very Familiar Interface, commands, and shortcuts - Easy to use High speed & Smooth Performance Available in both 64bit & 32bit Available in Professional & Standard Versions Supports Windows XP (Only Classic Version), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Global Validity of Licenses Self-License Transfer - unlimited times Flexible Licensing - multi-user packs and Corporate Licensing Quick & Free Technical Support Regular Software Improvements Over 5000 Block Libraries In-built PDF to DXF Converter In-built Image to DXF Converter Many add-on productivity tools

Antwort von ACTCAD

Thank you for your response. ActCAD aims to serve even better to its users as well as upcoming customers.

Balkrishna K.
CEO in Indien
Animation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great software. value for money

ACT CAD is as good as any industry-standard CAD software. 1st of all the best price is its price. It is one of the lowest cost in the industry. 2ndly it is easy for AUTOCAD users to shift to this software as the interface is close to AUTOCAD. the interface is easy to use if you are its 1st time user. for stability, I will give it 9 out of 10

the company needs to keep installation files of older versions of the software. as everyone would not be able to upgrade to the latest version. it is fine for some of us to use older versions too.

Frank J.
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product. Great technical support.

It's one of the rare Cad products supported by my operating system with extensive functionality. And the technical service was beyond my expectations.

A few idiosyncratic flaws that I still deal with.

Sandeep D.
Chief Engineer in Indien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Act Cad is very helpful in achieving our needs. We appreciate it !!

Kommentare: Cost is the foremost benefit. Other benefit which is equally important is affordable to everyone. Hassle free from monthly subscription.

I like it has got all features. I like its uncomparable pricing offers with out compromise. More importantly we never felt any issues while using till now.

Initially need more time to understand the software. Could have been more user-friendly architecture flow.

Antwort von ACTCAD

Dear Mr.Sandeep, Many thanks for your kind valuable time and nice review on Capterra website. We are sorry to see your low rating on our Customer support. We would like to resolve all your queries on actcad. Feel free to write a direct mail to support@actcad.com for immediate support. We are constantly working on our product to improve its speed, performance and features. Feel free to give us your valuable suggestions any time. Best Regards, Murali Krishna

Patel H.
Draftsman in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a good program considering other CAD Software available in the market. They should work on some

Kommentare: Cost effective Software with all the features of existing CAD Software available in the market.No learning curve for user because it comes with same keyboard shortcuts like AutoCAD.

Very cost effective ,Life time license,.dwg compatible,Can support any version file of AutoCAD. Block library is there.

Bit slow in handling heavy files (above 20mb file size) Some time hatch is not working properly..

Antwort von ACTCAD

Many thanks Hemant for your valuable time in writing this review. We strive hard at ActCAD to meet or exceed your expectations in future too. Please drop an email to support team to get quick responses for any of your issues. We are constant trying to improve our products.

Miroljub Z.
M.Arch. in Serbien

ActCAD 2020 Professional - Swiss knife among CADs

Kommentare: Purchasing ActCAD 2020 Professional became my favorite basic tool for working in Architecture and Design in 3D World. All in one

Simplicity, completeness and constant improvement Life-time, work anywhere on any pc, best support ActCAD has a future

I have no objections for now because ActCAD is constantly improving and remarks that they appear removed as soon as possible. So I went after the transition to AutoCAD Subscription decided to purchase the perpetual ActCAD Pro.

Antwort von ActCAD

Mr.Miroljub, many thanks for your valuable review and feedback on ActCAD software. Feel free to send us your wish list in latest version of ActCAD.

ActCAD is a perfect complement to my Civil 3D product

Kommentare: AutoCAD compatibility

- AutoCAD compatibility and commands. - Fast loads. - Handles images and underlays well. - Supports AutoCAD file formats all the way back to the beginning. - Support always gets back quickly with suggestions and solutions to issues. - eMails keep you updated with the newest versions.

My only beef is that it doesn't handle fonts well when creating a PDF document either using the export function or a PDF print driver. The same driver works well creating the fonts with AutoCAD.

Antwort von ACTCAD

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Land survoyer in Polen
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Its innovative product on ITC Intellicad Technology engine 8.4a for CAD, civil engineers, designer

Kommentare: I saved a lot of money by choosing this product.

The program offers the same functions as much more expensive products. He has a perpetual license, not some subscription. There are no great hardware requirements, but on strong equipment it develops wings. Supports 32/64 bit Microsoft Windows systems at Windows Vista. It has a multilingual interface.Very good price, modern services and functions, good producer support and frequent updates. It has an interface similar to AutoCAD

Antwort von ACTCAD

Many thanks Mario for your valuable time in writing this review. In addition, we are grateful to you for all your efforts on Polish translations. We strive hard at ActCAD to meet or exceed your expectations in future too.

Santosh B.
Santosh B.
Independent Business Owner in Indien
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tutorials

Kommentare: I am a consultant in the field of Chemicals production and have to design different equipment, the complete plant, utilities equipment, plant layout. I am 80 and would like to publish drawings of the equipment based on my experience of nearly 58 years. The problems I face if I have to design equipment based on totally a new concept, particularly in 3D format so that the client has clear idea of the equipment. Now certain Statutory authorities insist on submitting layout drawings in 3D. I would like to learn more on drawing complicated objects in 3D.

The software has all features which a designer wants, opens all CAD drawings based on other software, irrespective of their issue dates.

Since I am used to using some other software, the I find the format difficult to use, particularly when I use it after a long gap. I am only a designer of equipment and factory layouts and do not use it very frequently. After a long gap of time, it takes some time to recapitulate the commands. It would be really very helpful if you come out tutorials to draw various shapes of objects using the commands of your software.

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Santhosh, Thank you for your valuable review on ActCAD software. Regarding usage, you can switch from Ribbon interface to Classic interface if you are familiar with it. Just click on Gear icon at right bottom side of ActCAD. Please check our video tutorials on this page: https://actcad.com/actcad-intellicad-videos.php Also, we have created a quick start guide for our users to kick start ActCAD projects. You can download it from below link: https://actcad.com/ActCAD_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf Feel free to contact us on https://actcad.com if you need any support. Best Regards, MM Krishna Director, ActCAD International

Ashish J.
Chief executive in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ActCAD is a great product

Kommentare: All very good

All features are great and easy to use. Reliable and user friendly.

None. Cannot think for any such shortcomings.

Prashant S.
Structural ( R.C.C. )Consultant in Indien
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice experience and is virtually at par with the similar software, existing previously in the market

Kommentare: Functionality vis a vis , cost effectiveness. It is exactly suitable to my requirements.

Virtually all the facilities are available in this software like others, and, the cost is quite affordable. In addition to this, we get quick support from the ' support team '

Not much really. But, there are some commands that need attention. Like repeat , spline command. Some times a green dotted lines appears on the screen while using some command, and , to remove it, drawing needs to be closed, and, reopened.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your valuable review on ActCAD software. Please check our latest ActCAD 2019 Professional Version. We have made several improvements to UI, commands, and performance.

Dp R.
CEO in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

over all we found as good as Autocad.

Kommentare: No complaints.It serves our end use and objective.Overall happy .Budget was within our pockets.

It served our purpose. Training was not required . Our engineers just took off on the same day. Cost was affordable.

Possibly the speed in terms of other similar cad softwares

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your valuable review on ActCAD Professional Software. Keep recommending our cost effective professional solutions in your known circle. Anytime, feel free to contact us on "support@actcad.com" with any queries. Thank & Regards, Pavan koya