Über ActCAD

Voll funktionsfähige 2D / 3D-CAD-Software mit auf Lebenszeit gültigen Lizenzen. Neueste IntelliCAD-, Acis- und Teigha-Technologien. Niedriger Preis und einfache Nutzung.

Erfahre mehr über ActCAD

I have to collaborate frequently with users of dwg files, and ActCAD is the best to do this interoperability (and easy to use it, of course).

There is not a list with commands and shortcuts. The BIM plug in was less than basic (no automatisaion for door measures, I could not change the materials of walls etc).

Bewertungen zu ActCAD

ActCAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 210 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ActCAD bereits verwendet?

Martin
Architekt in Deutschland

Emfehlenswertes CAD-Programm

Kommentare: leicht zu bediehnen da die Funktionen logisch sind nach Autocad Befehlen.

voll kompatiebel zu Autocad, keine Eingewöhnung erforderlich man kann sofort damit arbeiten

die Menüs z.B Bemaßung können nicht gesamtheitlich angezeigt werden, z.B Fortfahren Bemaßung ist unter dem Untermenü Kommentieren statt unter Bemaßung im Startmeneu Bemaßung erst im nächsten Menü zu finden, jedoch kann man sich das Untermenü anzeigen lassen.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

MARIUSZ
MARIUSZ
Właściciel in Polen

Birth of the Star

Kommentare: It offers everything that is much more expensive competition. Working with drawings is efficient thanks to additional applications or proprietary commands. In order to convince the crew to work for themselves in this program.

It is an excellent price-quality ratio. The most modern solutions, quick support, quick updates. this is something to pay attention to. It's something that you need every day at work and in business.

Typo translation, it bothers me. Such a good product should take care of details. This applies to all interface languages except English.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Mariusz for your valuable review. We will definitely improve Polish Translation in ActCAD interface in our next major release.

Gary
Designer / CAD Tech. in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ACTCAD is a great product for the price!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I do which that ACTCAD could maybe break out of the box a little and not try so much of being the same as other known or most used programs as much as finding something that makes this stand out from others. I think it would be nice to have a #D software that you could accomplish better rendering capabilities than another with better graphics and ease of use. I believe this would be a game changer, and also capable of "VR" Virtual Reality type design capabilities and you could call it Virtual Design Mode.

Did? You mean "Do" because I still use this product and I also use other products. This product has its pros and cons like any, its strong points is being able to convert other files to DWG format to work within, I like the abilities to customize having the Intellicad work engine this is a great software that can be expanded.

Like I said my main consensus would be the lake of graphic abilities as like other programs, but this is doable because a person gets use to it over time, plus there is a happy medium, and some are just to fine where it makes them hard to see and the files become to large.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Gary for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Dhruvil Ashokkumar
Structural Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Not worth buying for me.

Kommentare: Disappointing experience. Would probably try another CAD alternative.

Similar interface and GUI to AutoCAD. Many features (but not all) similar to AutoCAD.

WORKSPACE - DRAFTING AND ANNOTATION - Block library would not work in most of the cases and would disappear from your drawing and you would not be able to use blocks which they are offering. - Editing "Attributes" in ActCAD is a forever task. Also, "MTEXT" in attributes does not work most of the times. - "Field" tab in ActCAD has very less features available as compared to other commercial software. Especially "ctab" feature is not available which is a very basic feature. - You do not get a different dimension layer in the "Annotation" tab where you can set a different layer to only dimension text and lines. - Cannot not run "Visual Basic" applications. - Very Slow. With the recommended system requirements as they have on their website, ActCAD is not able to handle even small scale projects. - CUSTOMER SUPPORT: They advertise that they have lifetime customer support. They will reply you promptly but the issues still remain UNSOLVED. I contacted customer support regarding "Block Library" issue somewhere in October 2020 but till date the issue is NOT RESOLVED.

Antwort von ActCAD

Dear Ashok, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us on support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Henry
Retired Engineer in USA

An Old Engineer's Experience with ActCAD

Kommentare: I am just a home user, retired 11 years ago. When my AutoCAD 14 was no longer supported, I looked for a replacement. Luckily I found ActCAD. You buy the license ONCE. It has a 64bit version and has all the power I could ever expect to use.

My previous experience with AutoCAD 14 was enough to most all of the many features of this software. The software is unbelievably inexpensive. It is so inexpensive, compared to other software, I thought I had read the price incorrectly. I have not had any problems running the program on my Windows 10 computer. I had been the senior project manager of two $100 million plus projects that used AutoCAD 14 and based on the results of the AutoCAD 14 software compared to my ActCAD software, I would say that they were equal.

I struggled at first with 3-D functions when I tried them, but now I look forward to trying them again.

Antonios
Urban planner and regional Developer in Griechenland

Review

Kommentare: The best business problem solved with ActCAD was that i could afford an official CAD product for my business at low coast!!!!

The product is easy to use and it's easy for the user to adopt to it, especially when they have already an experience with similar software as an engineer student for example. What i personally like the most, is the similar construction it has with "AutoCAD" in overall, which was the software i first learnt to work with as a student.

1) There is no separate command for measuring angles! 2) When measuring area and happens to undo a vertex, the boundary of currently selected vertices disappears. 3) The selection options need upgrade.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Petros for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Vaibhav
Architect in Indien

Good for life

Kommentare: Satisfied.

It’s very easy interface. Feature to license transfer.

Layout. It’s sometimes gets out of the page when print is given from the layout.

Alessio
geologist in Italien

from previous autodesk user

Kommentare: i am very happy of this software, i cannot find some negative point from Autodesk at the moment

easy to use like AutoCAD very fast to be open and close all the function i had in AutoCAD i found back here, so perfect

just some trouble in the external images management and visualization, which sometime disappeared in the first stage of use of the software (never happened with Autodesk), but then after changing the laptop with a powerful one the issue never happened again

ANDRE
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

The best Cad for the money

I like just about everything about it. It is the closest that come to AutoCad that I have ever seen for a whale of a lot less money.

Well, like the other cad it is very comprehensive and complex. It has a huge array of features, many that I will never use frankly. But it is nice to know that the features are there in case I will need them in the future.

Ujval
Ujval
Production engineer in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight and similer to other expensive products. Really loved features.

Kommentare: I am associated with manufacturing industries from last fre years and were used other applications to draft but act cad is cost effective alternative and effective to save space in system. I have adapted actcad for my routine job and there is no cons i have observed for using. I already have recommended same to few of our partners companies and hoping they will also love to use as I do.

It consumes morethen less space for drafted drawings and even while installation it space efficient.

Layouting for frequent tolls must be highlighted on app home desk. I usually use dimension tolls but ether i have to find ftom hidden manu or shortcuts but like othersoftware it could be top on the home screen.

Tom
Supervisor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good product and service

Kommentare: Excellent software. It works well once you learn the menus and get used to the functions. This will be an easy task, even after years of using AutoCAD.

Works just the the 'other' CAD software. Commands are the same. The menus are different, and that takes a little time to get used to if you use both applications. But other than that detail, you will not go wrong with this software. I've used it for 3-4 years now and it does everything I need it to do.

It is tricky to use it on several computers (only one at a time). I could not get it to transfer the license because their web domain is blocked on our internal network. It required special settings by our IT department to work, and it's still buggy. This is the only problem I've ever had.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Tom for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Alan
Engineer in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the product capability and features.

Kommentare: Overall, I have been able to do the same 2D work with ActCad that I had been doing with AutoCad.

Can open and edit and save drawings from 20+ years ago that were first drawing in DOS Autocad. Also opens and edits my most recent cad files from 2020 version of Autocad. No problems with transportability. I have used the same drawings on both systems with no issues.

When snap tracking is on the software can grab points all around you intended target. The error is so small it is hard to detect until you zoom in and look at the corners. When you close the program, if you don't select yes to the prompt for saving, the UI settings and some drawing settings are lost. I have to reload tool bars and set the UI back to my preferred type.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Alan for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Jason
Senior Scheduler in Australien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ActCAD affordable

Kommentare: Loving it.

What I liked most about this product is the affordable price for a high end drafting software.

One thing is having to remember to deactivate the licence at the workplace office and reactivate at the home office. Suggest having the software recognised the location of the user when logging in and the program automatically deactivates and reactivates between the IP addresses.

Don
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Actcad 2018 Professional

Kommentare: Moving licenses to other stations is a great idea, and very helpful, when it works.
When I bought several licenses, sales pitch said version would always be supported. Not true. 2018 Pro version doesn't update any more. Must purchase upgrade each year. They are taking customer annoyance lessons from Autocad.
That said, I would buy it again. It works well. Far better than any other non-Autodesk product. I've tried most of them. Most are too buggy. ActCad is a winner.

Excellent product for price when compared to competition. It takes several requests, but they actually do eventually fix obvious flaws.

Licenses often stick and can't be released to move to another station. Takes a few days, and multiple emails to convince them to release it. Unable to connect to server M1 is usual error message. Very annoying. Printing actual screen is a challenge. Often it scales objects differently when you print what looks great on screen.

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Don, many thanks for your kind review of ActCAD software on Capterra. We have made several improvements to our licensing systems in ActCAD. Also introduced Network Licenses and USB dongle licenses in our 2020 version. Please note that there is a time period for new releases in each version. We usually focus to improve our latest version instead of spending our resources in old versions. We will send you a free upgrade of all your licenses to ActCAD 2021 Professional as soon as it is available. Thank you for your continued association with ActCAD software. We have introduced Self help system on our website and reduced the support ticket answering time to one working day.

Ramchandra
MD in Indien

Fully functional software - replacement of Autocad

Kommentare: Simply wow, true value for money.

Minimal, almost no learning curve to shift from Autocad to ActCAD. Very much Autocad like interface, infact I have arranged all my tollbars, ribbons same as Autocad so virtually no difference. Also forward and backward portability of files, from Autocad to ActCAD and vice a versa irrespective of which version of Autocad file is saved.

Initial configuration, installing is bit difficult or cumbersome. bit slower than Autocad (performance is dependent of hardware too so not a show stopper) but can be worked out by optimising hardware and software interface. I am sure ACTcad team will work that out.

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Ramchandra, many thanks for your valuable review of ActCAD software on Capterra website. Normally ActCAD installation takes less than half hour. However, if your computer doesnt have .Net framework 4.5, VC++ versions, our installer will install them as they are the prerequisites. That could be the reason for delay. We are working continuously to optimize the performance of ActCAD. Once again, thank you for being our valued customer.

Paulo
Architect in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ActCAD is good but there are some bugs to fix.

Kommentare: I really liked ActCAD and it is certainly a good alternative at a reasonable cost. However, small bugs hinder daily use. I believe that there must be old problems that have not been solved and that seems to be a problem.

It is an easy to use CAD and has excellent tools, mainly the block library and the BIM interface.

Some basic problems to be solved: 1. Doesn't the dynmode command exist? Why can't I see the values directly at the cursor? 2. When I click on the screen and drag to select lines or objects, a spot appears on the screen that makes it impossible to continue working. This happens both to the right and to the left. I need to use Zoom to get it back to normal. It is impossible to work like this. 3. When using the Area command and selecting points, the selected region does not change the color. This is extremely useful in daily work. 4. Measurement Snap has a very strong sensitivity and it should be better to avoid wrong directions when we click quickly.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thanks for your valuable review. Sorry to see that you are facing some basic issues within the software. In our latest version all the issues mentioned are solved, please check. The DYNMODE is available in the latest version Type the system variable BLIPMODE and change the value to OFF to resolve the spot issue. The issue with the area and the measurement snap also fixed in the latest version. Drop a direct mail to support@actcad.com to resolve the issues.

Vasiliki
Architect in Dänemark

Review on overall use

Kommentare: Quite good and effective

Similarity to Autocad, familiar workspace and commands, reasonable cost for perpetual licence

The help section which is not complete and lacks all feauters or possible queries. The fact that there are not many videos online and it's quite hard to find resources and answers at-hock.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thankyou for your wonderful review. Subscribe to ActCAD YouTube Channel. Daily we are uploading new videos for ActCAD Commands. We are enhancing our work to make users more friendly with the software by ActCAD Tutorial videos, Quick start guide etc.

Eugene
Electrical Engineer in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ActCAD I love you!

Kommentare: I like it.

The price and performance is the best. It is 100 times better than the other best sellers and 1/10 of the price, permanent license. What else is there to say?

The platform MS Windows is tricky, and when updates happen, like the other day a sound driver, that derailed my ACT CAD, that is just plain ridiculous. I blame the monopoly for this, not ActCAD. I still managed to make the drivers work, with the help of the support team. The thing is, I fear that with time they will follow the herd and raise the price. There isn't anything that I don't like about ActCAD.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Eugenefor taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Allen
Engineer in USA

ActCAD

Kommentare: The cost of the software is probably the most beneficial to our company.

If you've been using Autocad it's very easy to transition to ActCAD.

There are a few little things that could be changed. Some of the other people in the company that use it everyday have expressed some changes need to be made.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Allen for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Miroljub
M.Arch. in Serbien

ActCAD 2020 Professional - Swiss knife among CADs

Kommentare: Purchasing ActCAD 2020 Professional became my favorite basic tool for working in Architecture and Design in 3D World. All in one

Simplicity, completeness and constant improvement Life-time, work anywhere on any pc, best support ActCAD has a future

I have no objections for now because ActCAD is constantly improving and remarks that they appear removed as soon as possible. So I went after the transition to AutoCAD Subscription decided to purchase the perpetual ActCAD Pro.

Antwort von ActCAD

Mr.Miroljub, many thanks for your valuable review and feedback on ActCAD software. Feel free to send us your wish list in latest version of ActCAD.

Suraj
Draftsman in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drafting in Actcad is like a moving on Himalaya without shoes and sweter.

Kommentare: lots of stress, Decreament in my working efficiency and so many things which i cant explain in words.

Green xline which stops my whole work without any intimation. i am suffering lots of. very bad product. cant suggest to anyone. Number of times i have complain for this but no response.

I am so much confused about using this software. Xline, Trim, layer manager etc. commands are not working properly.

Antwort von ActCAD

You have been using old version without updating despite of our repeated requests. We have given lot of support at your office but you are never supported. Please do not directly compare each command with OtherCAD software. You have to use ActCAD as an independent software. Green XLINES issue won't be there if you disable Parallel snap. It is rectified long back in ActCAD version.

dan
owner in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Good and economical AutoCad alternative

Kommentare: Very good tool.

No re-training if you are an Autocad user.

Nothing.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you dan for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software.

Brian
Field Service in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive AutoCAD substitute

Coming from being an AutoCAD user I like that I could work with all my old drawings and that my customers could open my drawings. The interface was pretty easy to get used to.

It crashes way too frequently. I haven't been able to figure out why. I haven't heard back from tech support.

Antwort von ActCAD

Hi Brian, Thank you very much for your review on ActCAD Professional software at Capterra. Looks like you are facing the crash issues. Please note that you can contact us on "support@actcad.com" for any technical queries and we will give you immediate response with possible solutions. Though the issue is not very clear to me here, I would like to give you some suggestions: 1. Uninstall your old version, download and install latest ActCAD 2019 Professional version from https://actcad.com. 2. Are you using Windows 10 latest update? In that we have noticed some .NET CLR issues. Please try to install ActCAD on some other computer. 3. Make sure to update your Graphics drivers (on board or dedicated) to most latest version from respective manufacturers website. 4. Try ON/OFF of HWACCELERATION system variable. Contact us directly https://actcad.com still if you face any issues. Best Regards, MM Krishna Director, ActCAD Global

Geetha
Cad designer in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best designing tool

Kommentare: Yeah professionally it made my work easier.

It is similar to auto cad and very easy to use. And it's very cheap when compared to cad. And the tools are also similar to auto cad so I didn't face any issue in using this even for the first time. I would definitely recommend it to others

I felt that it's inexpensive. Why it is so cheap when it's the best product??

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you, Geetha for taking the time to post a valuable review on our software.

Pradip
Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software in bugdet price

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good.

The software commands are similar to other cad softwares available in the market, So no need to take separate training for this.

Some commands are not user friendly, angular line drawing. When you copy any sketch & directly paste into the excel the background will be black always it is something annoying.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Pradip for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.