Über Spiro

Ein neuer Ansatz für CRM – proaktives Beziehungsmanagement –, das Vertriebsteams dabei unterstützt, intelligenter zu arbeiten und mehr Geschäfte abzuschließen.

Erfahre mehr über Spiro

There really isn't much that I don't like about the software.

Bewertungen zu Spiro

Spiro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spiro bereits verwendet?

Joshua
Joshua
Department Manager of Carrier/Outside Sales in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What an easy CRM to use and have available

Kommentare: My company has seen an uptake in overall customer interaction and collaboration between sales personnel. It has been a great place to come together on projects with multiple departments being able to utilize easy to access customer information.

This has been one of the best CRM experiences that I have had. I have used several others, but this was a breeze to use, the phone app is fantastic, integration with corporate email was simple: just everything really.

We have had some cases where we needed some more functionality. However, Spiro was eager to address our concerns and has really come through on our requests.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you Joshua! We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping you reach more customers, and allowing all departments to work together easily. Thank you for being a Spiro customer!

Mary
Marketing Director in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support. Easy to Use/Customize. Spiro Assistant = Brilliant.

Kommentare: We use Spiro to organize leads, track the progressions, and house the data for all our accounts. Overall, the tool has been easy to use and easy to customize.

I'm a huge fan, mostly because I have used very expensive tools out there on the market. Compared to Spiro, they are extremely time intensive to set up with very limited support. What I love most is the support team at Spiro. They are extremely responsive and patient! They made the on-boarding process very easy. I was able to add my customizations easily and integrate with other tools with limited effort. My all time favorite feature is the Spiro assistant. This is great for inbound leads via email.

I think this is more of a learning curve - the reporting section is really rich in detail and I just don't have time to sit with all the different reports.

Athena
Business Development Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good and Bad. Some things we love, some things we don't.

Kommentare: I was able to express my Pros and Cons of the product I've been using. I spoke on behalf of myself and my colleague, who is also using Spiro.

The App. Tracking business won and who is sending the business. Ability to connect contacts under company.

We're missing notes and some notes are duplicated under the wrong providers. It's difficult to sort a report and there are a lot of unnecessary fields in the reports. Limited reports available through the app. On certain screens, you can't use the "Tab" button to move from field to field.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Hi Athena, Thank you for rating our customer support 5 out of 5 stars! We take pride in having a Customer Success Manager assigned to every Spiro user. I'll have your CSM reach out to set up a time to go over reports, and how they can work best for your needs.

Spencer
Senior Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We're very happy with Spiro. Beats the hell out of SalesForce!

Kommentare: It's been great. I've never gone through a CRM transfer but it was surprisingly easy.
They took the heavy lifting off of us which was nice

Simplicity, ease of use. Mobile app to work on the go and make calls from Mobile App

It's so much easier to use than SalesForce it actually took me a couple days to get used to how easy it is to navigate. Not sure if that's a Con lol

Peter
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Business Partner

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Spiro has been great. For any issues I face, their customer sales team reacts quickly. It is an application that I use daily.

I like the idea of having an application that allows me to keep my customers' information up to date, including all my interactions with them. I can also view past and current sales without any effort.

We have an analytics button that I do not use because it does not give me any relevant information.

Austin
Austin
Sales Representative in USA

Spiro has helped me grow my business and handle the increase in customers.

Kommentare: Efficeincy, ease of use, effective systems management capabilities.

I like most about Spiro it's easy to use user interface. I can put all the relevant information about a customer in an easy-to-manage location and classify them with a great deal of specificity.

What I think could be improved is Opportunity organization. I like to sort throught my customers by accessing their "Created Date", but organizing opportunities by "Created Date" is not currently an option on Spiro.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

We're so happy to hear that Spiro is helping you grow your business! Thank you for your feedback on wanting to sort your opportunities by "create date". We plan to roll out sorting options like this in a release next month.

Nicole
Nicole
Sales Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beginner friendly, easy to use and keeps me organized!

Kommentare: I am new to sales (about a year and a half in) and Spiro has really helped me learn and organize my leads with where they are in the pipeline. The assistant has become my right hand in remembering when to rebook contracts, reach out on renegotiation and when to close my lead lost.

It's so easy to use and learn. It keeps me extremely organized with contacts, leads, pipeline and customer information.

I wish I could connect Sales Navigator in some way to Spiro.

Kevin
Kevin
Sales Development in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and does a great job of reminding me when I need to follow up with prospects

Kommentare: More prospects entering my pipeline because I was reminded to make that 4th and 5th call. More touches equal more opportunity.

The reminders hold me accountable to follow up emails and a regimented sales cadence. I also like all my notes from past experiences with a prospect are on one page.

Other sales engagement tools have automated the email processes which saves a significant amount of time, but those other tools are also more expensive. So you get what you pay for.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Hi Kevin, I'm pleased to let you know that we will be releasing more automated email functionality in the next month, giving users the ability to send email campaigns to a list of contacts, and track opens, etc.

Orly
Orly
Founder and Floral Designer in USA

An easy to use CRM with the best sales reports!

Kommentare: Helped me uncover some deals I had forgotten about, called them, and got the business. I wasn't that familiar with running reports, so was hesitant at first to use them, but the customer support people at Spiro walked me through the reporting features and now I use them all the time.

Very easy to get up and running - the customer service team helped me import all of my contacts smoothly. I'm always on the go, so I make great use of the Email Assistant to check on my deals without having to even log into Spiro. It's great. And I love the reports - not only are they easy to use, but they are helping me discover deals that need more attention.

Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM that I have ever used. It allows very easy and intuitive tracking of the my accounts

Kommentare: Increased sales and more recurring revenue from repeat customers.

Easy and intuitive input and tracking of my accounts, prospects and customer renewals so that nothing falls through the cracks.

I do not like the limited integration of the spiro mobile app when receiving a call from a customer in my spiro app who isn't saved in my personal phone book so it doesn't put the callers name into my call screen.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Spiro so far has been very good.

Kommentare: Obviously the tracking of prospects and activity by the sales team, both inside and out. The proactive interaction with the Spiro team in helping us maximize the capability of the platform so we can best utilize the field sales team time on a daily basis. Overall very pleased with the platform and support from Spiro.

I like the ease of use. I like the fact that Spiro is very engaged on a daily basis with customer support. We are not the most easy company to work with as our demands can be much but Spiro is always responsive to any of the requests we have and are very communicative throughout the process.

There really isn't much that I don't like about the software. If you want to set up a campaign and select multiple contacts/pages, you can only do it one page at a time instead of selecting "select all". Very minor issue.

Luke
Project Manager/ DES Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Spiro has changed the way we manage contacts and opportunities.

Kommentare: This software has allowed us to aggregate contacts and business opportunities across many users in multiple offices.

I think what we at Henderson Services are finding that we like the best about Spiro is the availability to have several people working out of the same group of contacts and to integrate all of our touches and opportunities so that we are all aware of who is working on what. The option to tailor the reminders experience to each of our own personalities really helps drive it home.

Occasionally certain pages are not set up quite the way we would like or do not have filter options that we need to see. Fortunately the Spiro team has been great about customizing our experience and helping use get those things integrated into our version.

Jared
Sales Executive in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the App on my phone and the reminders

The assistant and the reminders. It really keeps me on my toes, especially when travelling. The quick access is a huge bonus

I wish there was a better way to track my weekly productivity. How many calls I have made, how many time I called a specific contact and time of day.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Hi Jared, Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. As a Spiro user, you receive an automated weekly email that show you a summary of your sales activities, including numbers of calls, emails and meetings. You can also gain valuable insight into your sales productivity by using the email assistant. Send a quick email to assistant@spiro.ai asking what you have done this week, and you'll receive a summary of your progress.

CEO in USA

Organization for my sales team.

Simplicity on front end. It is very easy to use and no excuse for team not to use it. We have seen an increase in sales.

For some reason I struggle with the reports. I know the data is their to help make my team more efficient.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you Chris for your review, and for being a Spiro customer! Our customer success team is always here to help you set up any reports you need to make you team more efficient. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to schedule a time to review what reports you'd like to see.

Eli
VP, Business Development in USA

Great Sales CRM that provides what's needed without all the extra fluff.

Simple ease of use that provides for consistent engagement with perspective clients. These benefits combined with a simple learning curve allow sales teams to instantly use the platform.

No real complaints, perhaps in the future the software will expand to incorporate a pipelining tools that provides curated leads.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you for your review Eli. We're happy to hear your sales team was able to instantly use Spiro!

William
National Chain Account Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Catania Oils

Kommentare: I seem to be more organized and i enjoy all of my communication with a given prospect in one location.

the organization of my leads and how it does not allow a lead to slip through the cracks.

I would like the reminders to be shown in a calendar format so i can tell how many reminders i have in a given day and also be able to drag and drop reminders to different days (similar to outlook calendar).

DJ
VP in USA

Great for managing deals. literally have to think a lot less and just go.

Managing opportunities and Spiro assistant, the ease of transferring contacts is nice too. Love the Gmail plug-in and how we can export contacts into a csv.

Not fully understanding how all the data, results, and reports are tracking/compiling. Not a huge fan of the reminders, but understand how helpful they can be along the way.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Hi DJ, Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. If you'd like to dig into the Spiro reports a little more to understand all the data, our Customer Success Team is always here to help you out!

Tim
General Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Team

Kommentare: I have a better understanding of the sales funnel across the company - helps in allocating resources.

Very easy to use while on the road - a great tool for all of our sales people. When used correctly it helps each person become their best.

Not that many cons - really. Coming up the learning curve always takes time. Getting our people to use and to trust it was thew biggest challenge.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping your sales reps be their best. Thank you for your review, and for being a valued Spiro customer!

Ginny
marketing in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Spiro

Kommentare: It is Great! I love working with my customer service rep, they listen to our thoughts and changes and get back to me in a timely manner.

It is easy to use and to keep our accounts in order

we are now working with them to build a to-do list

Luis
Real estate advisor in Mexiko
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped organizing my client data

Kommentare: Productivity rate went up.
Email blasts.
Categorized dashboard

Categorized, always modifying, helped in organizing my client database, its reminders features, emails I receive about reminders

Could use a bit more.functions, but overall its good. A bit of color and grafix on the website could make spiro more attractive.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thanks for your positive feedback Luis! We are glad to hear that your productivity went up since using Spiro. Thank you for being a valued customer.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy to use, fairly intuitive

Too is fairly ease to use, relatively intuitive bot service, good options for setting reminders and follow up. Nice layout and very good in terms of providing the necessities as a CRM tool.

There is limited functionality and data migration capabilities between accounts, contacts and opportunities. Would like to see history of past opportunities closed/won and area where we can keep notes regarding calls and contact details.

Adam
Adam
Sales in USA
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I have enjoyed using Spiro over the last few months. This is the best CRM I have used

Kommentare: Having multiple accounts, and contacts within each account I am easily able to track my communication on a daily basis. This helps me to know when I have spoken to a customer, and exactly what we discussed. The follow up prompts are automatic, and with one click, I can remind myself to call each customer frequently. Also, the reminders are emailed to me, so that I know daily what I need to do.

I like the ease of use. When I send emails or receive them, they automatically populate in my contacts profile. This makes it very easy to track our conversations. Also, it is simple to email from Spiro, allowing me to stay in one screen.

I have had a few issues with lost contacts, but the customer service team at Spiro has been very quick to help me with this.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thank you Adam for your review of Spiro! We are happy to hear Spiro is keeping you on top of all your deals.

Jim
Sales Engineer in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The support we've received by Erick Ruuttila has been fantastic!

Kommentare: Detailed opportunity tracking with a minimal time expenditure.

The automatic entries when an email is sent or received and automatic entry when a phone call is placed.

There have been some reports which I needed, but Erick quickly and in great detail created the reports.

Antwort von Spiro Technologies

Thanks Jim for being a Spiro customer, and for the nice review! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with the customer support you have received. Thanks again!

Kim
Administradora de pedidos in Guatemala
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I can see the status of all opportunities that are managed in our company and see what problems could be solved or, I can see reasons why we loose costumers. Reports are very easily to generate and to understand.

I like that the information can be entered easily, wich makes it friendly to the user, also the generation of reports is not exhausting or difficult. They are visually understandable.

I like all the features spiro offers me, in this moment, I dont have anything bad to say.

Greg
Integrated Solutions Specialist - Specialists in Workflow Management and Cost Recovery in Kanada
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally A Salesperson-Friendly CRM

Kommentare: It is a great sales management aid.

Spiro has helped me keep on top of my opportunities and to move them further through the sales cycle in less time. Add in to that the countless features that are included, especially the reporting options and you have a program that is kind of fun to use. Being in the software sales marketplace myself, it is good to work with a company that engages with its clients to ensure that the software is delivering on all of its promises.

It would be great I guess if it did all the work for me, but then I would be out of a job! So please don't let it get too smart!