Über Sonix

Transkribieren und Bearbeiten von Audio und Video ist aufwendig. Sonix macht es schnell, einfach und erschwinglich.

Erfahre mehr über Sonix

Accurate according to google's speech to text API. You can create your dictionary.

Bewertungen zu Sonix

4,9
4,9

Sonix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sonix bereits verwendet?

TOM
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great tool, saved me a lot of time and money

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Anna-Maria
Student in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Um einiges akkurater als andere Dienste

Auch mit eher mittelmäßiger Audioqualität mit teilweise starkem Akzent des Sprechers war die Transkription besser, als bei anderen Diensten. Die 30 Freiminuten bei der Testversion sind fair.

Das Design der Website könnte besser sein, aber eher irrelevant.

Allison
Allison
CFO / MBA Student in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Transcription Software - High Quality, Well Priced, and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Nothing but good things to say. Highly recommend.

The initial trial (which was free and did NOT require any payment information from me in order to try it out), provided more than enough insight into the software's functionality & quality. From the first upload, Sonix provided me with the most quality transcription I'd ever seen. I've tried multiple transcription services in the past; Sonix provided quality results, has an easy to navigate platform, and seamlessly connected with Zoom (my primary method for recording conversations) - an added bonus.

One *very* minor complaint is the speed by which recording is transcribed, but for the quality it’s worth the wait. Other than that small thing, there’s really nothing I dislike about the software, but there are a couple of improvements and/or additions I’d like to see. First, a direct recording & transcription function built into the Sonix.ai platform (something like a speech to text function). This would be tremendously useful for me – especially if it extended to a mobile app and/or mobile site (to help capture those “organic” / “on the fly” conversations that happen so often throughout the day). Second (and I’m not sure this is even possible but raising it nonetheless), would be the ability to upload zoom meeting links (to have them transcribed) that I don’t own, but that I have access to.

Marco
CEO in Australien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's so accurate, it's scary!

Kommentare: It goes beyond transcription. It actually enhances the transcripted dialogue by automatically cutting out all the repeated words as well as all the "hums" "erms" "aahs" which leaves the speaker free to talk naturally.
Also, the timestamps for the subtitles are 100% accurate. And The ability to customize pretty much anything is truly handy.
But the cherry on top of the cake is that my trial video was bilingual and the AI didn't miss a beat.
My original speech was in Portuguese with words here and there in English and despite the fact that I set up the transcription to Portuguese, all English words were transcribed correctly in English, including capitalization and THAT is waaaay beyond expected.
So, to whoever is behind the screen, nice one, people! I'm sure it was a lot of hard work but it certainly paid off. You guys have created the best product on the market by a mile.
I couldn’t recommend it more highly!

Accuracy in: Transcribing, translating into other languages, splitting subtitles.

Just not applicable. So far, it has delivered every single time.

Silvia
Coach and Lecturer in Schweiz
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

perfect transcription - relation price vs product received: You get more for your money than you could ever expect

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am a professional coach and have given many seminars over the last 30 years. I had recorded them and have tried to get them transcribed times and again in order to edit them and publish them as manuals. I have bought all kind of software – state of the art at the respective time – that would supposedly do the job. However, the result was usually so that the corrections would take probably longer than manually transcribing it from scratch. That is when I heard from a friend about Sonix. I compiled a few samples of the oldest, worst recordings of my seminars in a 30 minute test and ran it through. The result was mindblowing. Of course you have to read it through and there is a few words to correct here and there – but the overall result – given the bad quality of recording on top of it: A dream had come through. I contacted Sonix to ask if they could offer me a deal as I had over 1000 hours to transcribe – and not only did I get a fantastic deal, I also found the staff are very pleasant to deal with: Friendly, competent, fast, answering your questions spot on and not referring you to some general article that is usually far off the topic – just simple joy to interact with them. I got my over 1000 hrs transcribed and I am totally happy with it. And of course I stay customer of Sonix for all my future transcription to be done and I recommend it to all my friends. This company manages to give you a fantastic product at such a good price – you get for your money much much more than you possibly could expect. I wish more of our economy would follow the same principle – we could have a paradise on Earth with everyone happily producing and exchanging. My wholehearted thanks to the Sonix team for the fantastic product and the great service they provide.

nothing - it was perfect from the beginning to the end.

Adrian
Adrian
Tax consultant in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2 hours of interview now typed rubbish

Kommentare: Living in the UK I used this to transcribe a 2 hour discussion about local history. Lapel mics meant it was a good quality recording. When selecting the language of the audio I chose English. The only option had a USA flag. I wonder if results might be better with an American voice?
After paying $20 - a price I was happy to pay - I have a long transcript of rubbish. It bears little resemblance to the audio!
I will finish with an example.
"He has two daughters lovely visited the farm. So it's going to be what for either one of them but it also has a bungalow that he built ice and knock knock her way in Castle Rock selection for a while. I'm on my best friend from schools from Casa Loma, so, I don't know but I don't know that I don't know the name. Well, it's just one of those it was country."

Easy to set up account and upload audio file. Good range of pricing options including for occasional user. Speed of results. A two hour interview (lapel mics for the 2 speakers) was back to me inside the hour.

The most important bit - very inaccurate typed record. Correcting it would take me much longer than starting and finishing the job myself.

Hesham
DR in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good transcription service

Kommentare: it is very recomandable

fast in transcription , very fast realy I liked it

some mistakes bei transcription due to bilang usage

Ryan
Ryan
Founder / CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sonix Love

Kommentare: Couldn't have been easier. Once we connected our Zoom accounts, it is literally a click of a button to transcribe. We don't need every meeting transcribed but the auto transcription feature is available. Haven't really needed to contact support because it just works.

It is very easy to setup and use with our Zoom accounts. The pay-as-needed feature is perfect for us as sometimes we need it and sometimes we don't. I will spin up a zoom meeting and read a draft blog post or other content. With two clicks, have Sonix transcribe the meeting and I saved time on typing! We also have technical meetings that require specific notes from the meetings. It's nice to not have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription when we won't use it that often.

The entire setup process is very intuitive. It would be great if the transcription picked out the speaker so that when the first speaker is labeled, whenever that person speaks again, the speaker is "guessed" and I would have the ability to adjust as needed. This would save us a lot of time.

Heather
Planetarium Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome value for money! $10 per transcription hour is perfect for our small usage.

Kommentare: They were perfectly nice to us as very small users, although it's clear that they are set up to handle much higher-capacity projects than ours! The hourly pricing made it possible to use their service at our modest level, and of course I am sharing the information with other people in my field who also need to create .srt files for their videos, so eventually we will be bringing them more business.

I love this software. It's better than any other speech-recognition software I have used, and it doesn't seem to have much trouble with technical terms, either. Plus, there's a dictionary function so you can teach it unusual terms you need it to recognize.

I would love to be able to use it offline as a downloadable program, but I guess that's not possible. Note that if you want to not pay for the minutes of "credits music" at the end, you will need to trim the end part of the soundtrack. Lead-in music you need unless you are going to go through the .srt file and time-offset everything.

Alexander
PhD student in UK
Forschung, Selbstständig

Excellent and well worth the cost

Way better than Otter.ai and Microsoft Office, especially for accents and poor sound qual.Pricing is very reasonable and well worth all the saved hours compared to inferior free transcription services.

Little language support, but acceptable.It is not free, but is so cheap I do not view this as a con.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant for transcribing

Kommentare: Fabulous

Really easy to use and get great results.

I can't actually think of any problems....

Georgi
Consultant in Bulgarien
Design, Selbstständig

Best software for Transcription

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Makes very good and accurate transcription, very user friendly software.

Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Sonix is a full-preview of Future Technology, it becomes really amazing to transcribe audios

Kommentare: I am a youtuber and I upload short movies based on Video Games and it generally becomes compulsory for me to give subtitles to the videos manually and Sonix works for me very well. Also, I am a part-time writer and Blogger and most of the times, it becomes boring to write those long lines and pages, here again Sonix works for me to transcribe my own recorded audio files.

I am a Game Developer and film-maker, I generally upload my game videos on YouTube and it is really very much important for me to provide subtitles on my videos but it becomes way boring to write all the subtitles when the Video is really lengthy and sometimes it also becomes impossible to write everything in time, So in this case Sonix is the best software for me to use and transcribe all my Audio and video files and get them in written formats so that I could easily check them and place them on my videos, this whole process becomes so much easy and interesting. Transcribing an audio or video file doesn't actually takes more time than expected when using Sonix and this is the best second most important point that I would prefer everyone to once give it a try as Sonix provides a 30 minute free trial for newbies and after that, it will be paid but still a convenient way. Sonix doesn't always provides 100% accuracy but still we get atleast 80-90% accuracy rate or even more but to get everything working correctly, Sonix provides a feature of doing corrections manually and when doing so, when we select a mistaken word the audio or video file continues exactly from there irrespective of where it was before. Sonix has a nice and easy to understanding interface which gives it a charm look and makes the mood of doing the work.

Though, there's nothing bad about Sonix but there could be some instances when transcribing an audio becomes hard as it becomes laggy when using a heavy audio file. Also, they should provide a longer trial duration so that newbies can learn if they should use it or not.

Danh
Co-Founder | Headshot Photographer | Media Editor in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works as advertised if not better

Our company was looking for a way to quickly transcribe videos accurately, effectively, and quickly as we were on a time crunch. Sonix came through in a big way. The customer service team is extremely friendly and helpful. The ease of use of the software is straightforward with no major snags that I can remember. Our team was so impressed with how quickly the transcription was done and accurately upon receiving it. Our team went through line by line to check for any inconsistencies and we could not find any. I am beyond impressed with it and can't recommend it enough.

The pricing is a bit confusing but that is a very minor issue if I can even call it that. If they could simplify it then it would be perfect. There is the monthly subscription which gives you access to the transcription services which is billed based on usage. I understand that they do this so you don't pay for a transcription service which you may not need but then you are paying for a subscription already so it would just make sense to pay once for everything. But again, this is a very minor issue that doesn't take away from the terrific service it already provides.

Curt
Personal Historian in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Enormous time-saver

Kommentare: After using Sonix for over a year it is a proven, consistent help to my work.

Sonix is extremely easy to use and provides great value for the money. It speeds the time I need to handle recorded interviews. There's no comparison to what I did prior to Sonix, which was grinding it out on my computer with earbuds on.

Occasionally, but not often, it seems to crash, but no data is lost and all I have to do to fix the system is to return to home page and re-click on the recording. Takes just a few mins but can be irritating.

Devraj
CEO in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful AI-based transcription platform with a high level of accuracy.

Kommentare: It is easy to use and supports multiple languages. We can export it into different formats like .txt, pdf, and more according to our choice and convenience.

Sonix is cloud-based transcription software that is used by millions of people all over the world. It is a revolutionary software that can save the time and money that would have been spent on transcriptionists.

Best transcription tool for my video and it works better than youtube auto transcription.

TOM
Founder in Frankreich
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great tool, saved me a lot of time and money

Kommentare: I really loved the tool and even used it for personal use as a language learner.
I loved that there are a lot of export features including the video player with clickable transcript

I used Sonix for a year transcribing my YouTube videos and using the API to create content from it. It's easy to use, fast and affordable

The text editing takes time and the timestamps made me crazy at times. If the language switches in the video (rare case figure for most users I admit) it gets very difficult to get both transcriptions

michal
PhD Candidate in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Time Saver!

Kommentare: I conduct research at the University.

Sonix saved me so much time! I used to have to hire and train students to transcribe my lengthy interviews. Now I just upload to Sonix and within minutes get a full transcript. I love that it recognizes when the speakers switch and even edits a lot of the stutters of language right out.

It would be great if I could use my transcription pedal with this. I think there is a way but it was not easy to figure out (I spent hours and never got it working). I wish there was a better integration with nvivo.

Marcia
PhD Student in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PhD research interview transcription

Kommentare: A great experience. I've recommended it to all of my fellow phd students and would use it again.

It's super easy to use and picks up on different accents, which was important because my accent was different to all of my subjects.

THat I had to pay for it, but that's life ;-)

mpako
Transcriber and translator in Kamerun
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transcription

Kommentare: Awesome

The product is easy to use, and I recommend it. Easy to use software

Kim
Advocate for students with disabilities in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

IEP meeting recordings - game changer!

Kommentare: Excellent. I appreciate the immediate, personal, and helpful customer service as well.

As a volunteer advocate for students with disabilities and their families, I attend many Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, most of which are recorded by me and the school system. Being able to capture certain parts of the meetings in transcription form is incredibly helpful to show what was actually said in these meetings, especially when meetings occurred months ago and a child’s rights aren’t being met because the school system promised one thing and did another.

I am still on a learning curve using this software, and so far everything I have thought of that would help me I have discovered is already a component of Sonix!

Conor
Doctor and Journalist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great experience using this product so far. Sonix has been reliable and accurate every time.

Kommentare: I've been using it for recording interviews. The recording, transcribing, and editing functions are really great.

I love the editing function. Being able to click on a word and have the audio automatically sync with where you've clicked is a very useful feature. I also just really like the user-interface. I've been using this for journalism interviews, and it's been really reliable.

There were some problems with downloading the audio using a firefox browser. I couldn't get it to work. But actually this ended up being a "pro" after all, because it made me realize how awesome the support is at sonix: I emailed them about it and they got back to me with helpful feedback and worked it out right away. Great stuff.

Annie
Director in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome, Great Software

Kommentare: Awesome

Accuracy, ease of use. Great editing software.

Everything was great. My ease of using this software was great.

Lucía
Teacher English Foreign Language in Venezuela

The best transcriber I've tried

Kommentare: I love It

It is really quickly for to transcribe and edit my recordings. And It does a great job, almost without mistakes. It helps me to save a lot of time

I really have no complaints or something bad to say about Sonix. It is very helpful in my transcriptions

Jackie
Design Consultant in Brasilien
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent and intuitive

Kommentare: I'm not a heavy user, so I cannot provide that kind of feedback. However, as someone who occasionally has jobs come across my plate that involve taking audio and turning it into text, I found this incredibly simple and easy to pick up and start using immediately. I had tried free trials of a few other transcription apps, but either their interface was horrid, overly complicated for what I was doing, or you couldn't download the results from the free trial without upgrading. What sealed the deal for me was that - I could actually pull down the resulting file and see how lovely it came out. Totally worth the occasional hourly rate to do the occasional audio transcription!

The UI was incredibly intuitive. It was very easy to find your place, make corrections as needed, and work with the video/audio without having to scrub a play reel. The AI seems to do a very accurate job of transcribing, even when the speaker is speaking English with an accent.

Nothing good comes for free. But I'm ok with that. :-)

Dmitrii
Head of Growth in Russland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool right from the future

Kommentare: Guys do their job brilliantly, I highly recommend Sonix!

1) 90-95% accuracy transcribing any accents of English automatically, you almost do not need to fix mistakes, only minor ones occur. 2) Transcribes 15-minute long interviews in just 2 minutes and notifies you when done. 3) Highlights text when proofreading the transcripts, accepts changes on the fly 4) The value for money is just amazing

I had only positive experience with the service.