Über Bandwidth

Bandwidth stellt APIs bereit, mit denen Sprachanrufe, SMS-Nachrichten und Notrufzugriff in Softwares und Anwendungen eingebettet werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Bandwidth

Bewertungen zu Bandwidth

Bandwidth hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bandwidth bereits verwendet?

Brianda
Brianda
Telecom Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Preferred Carrier

Kommentare: I save a lot of time when I use the Bandwidth portal versus other carriers portals that I use. I would say on average to order a new number through Bandwidth versus other portals, it takes me half as much time. For submitting ports, I save even more time than that.

User-friendly which makes it time efficient and the Bandwidth team is wonderful to work with. The majority of our companies numbers are ported/ordered through Bandwidth because we have found this to be the best and easiest carrier to use.

The port tool will not tell you the carrier of a number if it is not portable. It also will not tell you the carrier of toll-free numbers or if they are on different RespOrgs before you submit them.

Dave
Systems Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bandwidth.com Comes Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Very satisfied with their service and responsiveness to any technical issue that arrises.

Its web based and makes self-management a breeze.

Having to create manual tickets for certain things like adding a trusted IP, but I understand its for security and allows their service to not be abused.

Zubair
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Disastrous Experience with Bandwidth

At the moment none, maybe that will change in the future.

Profound disappointment and frustration with Bandwidth's A2P SMS Program and Account Managers, which has been nothing short of a nightmare. In August 2022, we were excitedly enrolled in their A2P program, expecting a tailored service that would cater specifically to our needs. However, to this day we are being asked to fill out form after form, re-register. We have yet to send a single message in over a year since apparently being onboard into A2P SMS product. Firstly, the lack of clarity and direction from Bandwidth is appalling. Despite our explicit request for a rollout in just one country, Bandwidth presented us with a plan for a global rollout in 120 countries. This not only demonstrates a lack of attention to our specific needs but also reflects poor communication and understanding on their part. // Hidden Transaction Fees The financial aspect of our experience has been equally frustrating. We recently discovered, much to our dismay, that we have been charged an additional 3% for having a card on file - a fact that was never communicated to us with a dedicated account manager, a single email nor listed on any of our invoices. This lack of transparency and proactiveness in billing practices is unacceptable and reflects poorly on Bandwidth's business ethics. Moreover, the constant change in account managers has led to a chaotic and disjointed service experience. With three different account managers (ie [sensitive content hidden] and now [sensitive content hidden]) in 12 months, continuity and understanding of our project suffered greatly. This resulted in mixed messaging, particularly concerning the advice to bulk buy 10-DLC numbers. The cumulative effect of these issues has been a significant loss of trust in Bandwidth and a sense of shared revenue loss. The program, which was supposed to be a stepping stone to greater success, turned into a source of continuous frustration and disappointment. In conclusion, our experience with Bandwidth has been extremely negative. The lack of focus on our specific needs, poor communication, hidden charges, and inconsistent account management have all contributed to a situation where our expectations have been thoroughly unmet. I'm compelled to share this experience openly as a caution to others who might consider engaging with Bandwidth for similar services. We expected professionalism and efficiency but were met with a series of letdowns that have significantly impacted our business.

Antwort von Bandwidth.com

vor 3 Monaten

Your response and honesty is appreciated. We at Bandwidth recognize the incredible complexity involved and the revenue at stake when choosing to execute a strategy with a new messaging partner. We would love to hear more about your concerns that you mentioned. Your account manager should already be in touch to remedy this situation!

Ben
CSM in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Service could be better

Bandwidth's API provides for a great customer experience on our end.

When it comes to carrier registration (10DLC) Bandwidths service could be improved. Their team generally takes a while to debug or come up with an answer for something going wrong.

Marty
Marty
Telephony Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bandwidth customer support far exceeds their peers. They finish most requests in just a few hours.

Kommentare: Worry free call routing.

Ease of use stands out first. As a daily user I count on Bandwidth to point thousands of phone numbers to my customers correctly and route tens of thousands of calls daily. We use 5 SIP providers in our business and I choose Bandwidth as the primary carrier over all the others every time hands down.

There is nothing I don't like about Bandwidth. They have all the tools on their site I need to do my job efficiently.

William
William
Provisioning & Porting Coordinator in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On a daily basis Bandwidth makes my job easier, in comparing with other options Bandwidth gets my vote every time.

Exceptional Service! I work with Bandwidth on a daily basis and they always go above & beyond! Very easy portal, the staff is great to work with!

I've worked with Bandwidth for a little over 3 years and I have watched the company involve and raise their expectations for themselves. There is nothing I do not like about working with Bandwidth!

Director of Provisioning/Operations in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible customer service and response, ease of use on the website

Everything is user friendly on the site and the technical and customer support teams are always super fast in responding and escalate things easily and quickly for quick resolution. Very satisfied!

I would say the ordering of phone numbers can sometimes be tedious. The old version is what I use and it is much easier to navigate.

Tad
Tad
Telekommunikation

Great team to work with. Company provides solid value to customers.

Bandwidth provides my company with solid product at a very competitive price. They are large enough to have the services I need and a quickly responding support department.

Bit hard to work with finance team on unique taxation issues. Not a huge deal just a bit annoying and was a corner case.

Craig
Craig
NOC/Devops Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best of our wholesale vendors we work with.

Tooling is great and easy to use. It offers much more customization without having to contact the vendor than anyone else. Customer service is stellar across all teams.

It's not flashy and looks outdated (Not something engineers generally care about but I had to put something)

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Account Fulfillment in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bandwidth is outstanding!

The customer service team are very friendly and professional. Dealing with Bandwidth is a breeze and that makes my life easier.

Response to critical issues is sometimes lacking which delays our ability to service our customers. Overall, great service and experience!!

VP of Engineering in USA

As a whole, we are happy with the services and support we receive from Bandwidth.com

The vast majority of the BW team goes the extra mile for their customers. The customer-facing portal is clean and easy to navigate.

A dedicated Account Manager would be nice to have... or should I say if we have one, we're not aware of it. I dislike how in many of the ticket replies we receive BW culture (I'm assuming) directs their employees to say "Team, we're...". Sometimes, it's not clear if the "team" is referring to BW's internal team... or if they're referring to us as a team all together. I understand this is kind of like going to Arby's restaurant and them calling you by name... "Susan, your order is ready"... trying to make the customer feel warm and fuzzy. It doesn't always translate well. I know this seems minor, but, it's an observation. Would be nice if BW would request approval for all port-aways... like your competitors do. This could head off some slams and porting errors. Seems like it should be pretty easy to do.

Mim
Senior Support Services Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product with helpful people behind it

Bandwidth's system is simple to use and order numbers from. Their support team is exceptional and very quick to reply with personalize answers that resolve our questions and issues. They do a solid job notifying us of changes, even if they're changes being made by others such as phone carriers.

We aren't always able to purchase the numbers we want, which is due to their somewhat limited inventory. This isn't too widespread an issue, but numbers in certain areas can be challenging and even impossible to get.

Gabriela
Service Coordinator in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: I saved alot of time with the ease of use submitting ports or ordering new numbers.

User-friendly / efficient to work with (Everything you need to fill out is on 1 screen, no need to tab or go to another screen to complete). Most other companies requires users to go to multiple tabs/screens to order or port numbers.

The partial/full port migration indicator gives off a lot of inaccurate rejects, which in the end result in loss of time making it longer to get a FOC since you need to dispute the reject and resubmit.

Software Architect in USA

Outstanding in every way from performance, to price, to service!

Kommentare: The ability to build texting features into our software product.

The bandwidth API has been very reliable, fast performing, and has the features we need. In the rare cases I have needed support they have been very friendly and helpful. We have been able to build interactive texting features into our software using the platform which has been a competitive advantage for us.

I have a hard time picking a con but maybe the time it takes to port a number into the system but in fairness to bandwidth that's often times related to the carrier porting the number out.

Clay
Chief Technology Officer in USA

Bandwidth provides an amazing product and their customer service is second to none.

Other than how simple the software is to navigate, the best part about Bandwidth is their customer service. I can submit a ticket and more times than not there is a resolution within the hour. They are extremely prompt as well as informative in their responses, making them very easy to work with.

The only negative experience I have had with Bandwidth has actually been resolved. Ordering numbers used to not be straight forward. However, Bandwidth recently updated their system making it much easier to search for numbers specifically.

Taylor
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The support team is very helpful and typically quick to respond.

Kommentare: We get the support we need and are able to control a lot of the features on our own. This is very helpful as a lot of changes need to be done as soon as possible.

It is not difficult to use. I do not need to rely on support all the time for me to make a change or to resolve an issue. If I do, they are typically quick to respond and are often very helpful.

Sometimes there is a bit of confusion when it comes to porting. As technology is not perfect, there are ups and downs on the software that might produce a false status or a delay on a notification. This can cause confusion at times. The billing team is not always the fastest to respond either, but they are still available and will respond to the tickets.

Megan
LNP Manager in USA

Unfailingly awesome customer service.

The people who run it clearly care about their customers' experiences. The software does a great job and, on the rare occasion when it needs a boost, the customer service is the best in the business.

I have no complaints. Bandwidth seems to work very hard at constant improvements - their speed in addressing issues outpaces mine in finding any.

Doina
Service Coord. in USA

Bandwidth support are very friendly and always willing to help out

The database is real time.he navigational features and automated messages providing status on pending orders that are not able to be fulfilled during the initial order process.

Unable to edit comments or delete attachments in orders . To many invalid rejections.More port control of toll free numbers

Val
Billing and Carrier Services Director in USA

Customer support has been great but lacking lately, but issues get resolved when escalated.

The portal is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Managing and tracking customer very easy and a great help for a reseller.

Not being able to track or view past orders such feature changes as placed under a number. The system only shows the latest order and by whom rather than the whole history.

Robert

Great Uptime!

Bandwidth.com has excellent service. We have never had an outage with them in over two years. It is very rare for a company not to have outages.

The only con I would have to say thier pricing could be a little more aggressive. We have a few redundant carriers that hav ebetter pricing.

Christopher
LNP Department in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have been very pleased so far with my experience.

Kommentare: This makes porting really fast. Easily order new numbers.

Its mostly automated allowing me to make corrections easily. Employees are always polite and helpful, many going out of their way to assist in issues.

The advanced address form portion is a bit confusing. Automatic delay does not seem to work or when you press it the order goes into exception as the FOC is past due. More debugging on the delay activation part might be in order.

Andrew
Team Staff leader in Kolumbien

Performance Evaluation

Kommentare: Good so far, professionalism and I like you guys have support over the phone and in the porting orders

Porting features are the most used, also to purchase a number

availability to purchase 800 or toll free numbers

Karen
Port Specialist/Sales Support in USA

My daily interaction using the software and with the support team has been positive and productive .

User friendly, easy access to orders and order status. Focus and quick resolution to open issues. Friendly assistance from support staff.

More port control of toll free numbers would be great . Something like the trigger ports of local numbers.

Matthew
Director of Service Delivery in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We've been a customer for years. Excellent experience overall.

Bandwidth provides a comprehensive solution that is user-friendly and easily integrates with our systems.

We are awaiting some additional features, functionality, and reporting capabilities that would help us better manage our business.

Lisa
PM in USA

Effective and easy to use. Sharp reps who help tremendously.

Clean, easy to use interface. Service Reps and Managers always available to help. Really fast turnaround.

There are no Cons. Once I watched videos on some of the more in-depth features, I felt quite comfortable.