Über Data Recovery Software

Eine Recovery-Lösung zur Wiederherstellung verlorener Dokumente und Dateien.

Erfahre mehr über Data Recovery Software

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Data Recovery Software

Data Recovery Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Data Recovery Software bereits verwendet?

Cyber Security Specialist in Sri Lanka
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Get back your lost, deleted, virus infected data from HDD, Flash Drivers, CD/DVD

Data recovery software’s can use recover the data when the get back delated data, formatted disks data, OS crashed data, Virus attacked data, Hard disk frailer data, smart mobile’s and tab’s data. Using recovery software’s recover the data including images, videos, audio files, emails, documents etc.

Many of the data recovery software gives the limited features in the trail versions.

Ziya B.
System engineer in Belgien
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Encase

Kommentare: The fee may be a bit expensive, but I think the gains in terms of user interface and capabilities are worth this money. I think it is one of the most professional software for data recovery.

I think file recovery and partition recovery are also the number one application.

I think it is having trouble getting registry records from Windows.

Rae L.
Lead Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good For What It Does

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the experience I've had so far with Recovery Tools. There's a few bugs in it but nothing that would stop me from using it over again.

I lost a great deal of my pictures due to a system failure, and ever since then I've been using Recovery Tools to find them. They've located about 70% of my missing files thus far and I am so grateful and relieved.

It can freeze up while I'm looking for a certain picture, prompting me to look all over again.