Über Apploi

Apploi ist eine einfache Rekrutierungsplattform. Seit Langem.

Erfahre mehr über Apploi

They have been quick to respond to any challenges, queries and ideas for improvement and development. The team has worked with our website developers to integrate a live jobs page there.

It can be hard to find who you were talking to last.

Bewertungen zu Apploi

Apploi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apploi bereits verwendet?

Rich
Rich
Director of Customer Experience in USA

Apploi Greatly Assists Us in Recruiting and Applicant Tracking

Kommentare: Outstanding Customer Success Manager (Lyndsay) and the President (Jay) are very responsive and collaborative in continually improving the system we have in place.

The partnership Apploi has with HelloWorks (HelloSign) in making the applicant experience as easy-to-use as possible cuts our overall paperwork processing significantly and the packaging of the completed forms in PDF format (which is directly emails to the applicant as well as hits our inbox at the same time) is appreciated by our applicants as well as our staff. This sets us apart from our competitors in home healthcare.

There is an opportunity to improve the qualification process of candidates upfront with other job posting sites. A qualifying question of "Do you have a valid CHHA License" is critical and this does not always translate with other third-party job posting sites."

Melinda
HR Manager in USA

APPLOI is the BEST!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It truly has been wonderful. I've had to call about changes and my request was handled immediately.

There are so many reasons! It is very user friendly, has customization features that is above the rest and makes my life easier! Not to mention the group of staff in every department that will take care of your every question and need!

The only job board this is link to is Indeed and I wished it could expand to others like, My CNAjobs, etc.

Barb
DON in USA

Apploi

Kommentare: poor

I dont know when initiated was able to access---now cannot get on system..I receive emails with names and phone numbers and depend on my administrator to inform me they even meet criteria

never could get into system to read information on applications

Lisa
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Five stars for Apploi

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I find Apploi economical, efficient and user friendly, even for boomers! I receive many more qualified candidates than I received thru any other platform and Apploi is also very budget friendly. In a world where turnover is the rule rather than the exception, Apploi has been a lifesaver.

I have no issues with Apploi but would suggest that perhaps we could rate applicants for future reference .

Beth
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apploi gets the job done.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I do love Apploi. We are highly dependant on it. It does operate with Wellsky, though we don't really use that aspect of Apploi, because it is faster to do the work through Wellsky. Apploi has a lot of drawbacks, but if you need responses to a job posting, Apploi usually provides them, and that's why we use it again and again.

We seldom have few replies; we are usually blessed with an abundance. Yes, it is sometimes like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I'd rather have a haystack full of a few good needles, than no needles at all. We have hired many good quality applicants through Apploi.

It has difficulty catching up. It's a slow system and it can't keep up with you if you're in a hurry, and we're always in a hurry. There needs to be a better way to weed out applicants when they don't have the right qualification, or at least when there is nothing on their resume but their name!

Mindy
Business Development in USA

Fantastic System our Employes Love

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Melanie is a great support to our team and we love that we are currently sponsoring our jobs directly on Apploi who push for us to spend less instead of more like Indeed does. Our employees love the software!

We love the ease of use and clarity with finding the right information needed and the way messages are automated, making our job so much easier.

We aren't able to reach anyone over the phone for support although it's not needed very often. We've had to do numerous edits to our onboarding docs to make them more functional, but the Apploi team was able to get it right.

Elise
HR Manager in USA

HRIS Integration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love that I can integrate a hired applicant straight into our HRIS

I would like to be able to have an option to print a complete candidate profile in addition to the resume

Destiny
Talent Acquisition Coordinator in USA

Wonderful Experience with Apploi

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience overall with Apploi has been excellent. I strongly recommend it!

I enjoy how Apploi is constantly evolving and developing new features to meet customer needs. Apploi is very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. The customer service is very impressive!

What I like least is the need to toggle between the Classic and New Looks right now as improvements are being made. However, I appreciate the gradual introduction of new features.

Carolyn
Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Human Resources

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Apploi is user friendly and the ability to keep track of applicants and new hires is great for the recruiting world!

Applicant tracking, message feature, ability to schedule interviews and automatically reminders, onboarding.

I can't think of what I least like about apploi.

Jim
HR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

ease of implementation, candidate communications

The reporting could be better, not a lot of options to run reports

Jeremy
Personal Care Director in USA

So Far So Good!

The applicant tracking system is laid out logically, giving a quick view of applicant progress, new communication received and which job listing the applicant is interested in. The built in, automatic workflows allowing pre-filled templates to be texted or emailed at various stages in the hiring process are crucial and have saved our team a tremendous amount of time not having to manually confirm interviews, orientations, etc.

The only negative we've experienced, which was quickly fixed, was a miscommunication in who's initial responsibility it was to sponsor our job listings to Indeed through the Apploi software. We experienced an initial decrease in applicants and discovered the listings were not sponsored. Once we sponsored the listings, which is very easy to do through Apploi, our applicants activity increased.

Dov
Assistant Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apploi has been a lifesaver for my school

Kommentare: I just wanted to write to tell you how much our school appreciates what you've done in enabling us to use the Apploi platform. We first found out about Apploi last summer, almost exactly a year ago. Never in the history of our school had we had as much turnover in our general studies staff as we did that summer. We needed to hire several new teachers. We signed up with Apploi as we realizes how many openings we needed to fill. Without Apploi, these job searches would have been very difficult and a huge expense for our school. Apploi was the reason that we were able to have all of our openings filled before the start of the school year. Their staff was responsive and professional, and their product can't be beat.

It is extremely helpful that Apploi is a one stop shop for posting our open positions. One post- and the job is everywhere. We have gotten very positive responses for all of our postings.

I would really like it if there was an Android app that I could use from my phone.

Ambur
HR Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apploi Review

I think that it is easy to get and view applications from outside candidates. It is also easy to use the text feature.

At this time there is nothing that I do not like.

Gizeh
Human Resources & Safety Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App for your buck

Kommentare: I love this app for our recruiting.

the way that it manages all of the resumes and job postings, and how easy it is to use. I also love that it updates even our company careers page all in one stop.

There is no customer service number/team

The perfect recruiting software

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend it.

The interface is extremely friendly and easy to house. I have used all the recruiting websites out there including Indeed and Zip recruiter and this by far is easier to use.

The inability to be compatible with a cell phone.

Antwort von Apploi

Hi Michael! thanks so much for your review. We're really glad you're loving the product! We'd also like to let you know that we released a brand new mobile version where you can easily view applicants on your phone. Be sure to check it out if you ever need to look at your account on the go!

linda
Director of Activities in USA

Is Apploi user friendly

Kommentare: User friendly, Ability to check applicants at a glance, review daily interviews add notes as needed.

The ability to view, research applicants for specific positions. The ability and ease to schedule appointments. Notes can be added. The interview schedule for each at is at a glance. This program is user friendly and highly recommended.

Sometimes it buffers and I can't access the program. I have to exit and re-open several times. Wish it had the ability to eliminate candidates who apply monthly never respond to interview requests or respond to emails.

Nechama
Financial and Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Tracking and Onboarding

Apploi's applicant tracking and onboarding system streamlines the hiring process with user-friendly interfaces and efficient tools. The platform's intuitive design simplifies candidate management, while robust onboarding features ensure a smooth transition for new hires. Apploi is a reliable solution for businesses seeking a comprehensive and accessible HR management tool.

There are none.

Faygee
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product, very cost efficient and outstanding customer support!

Kommentare: Apploi has helped me tremendously with easing the burden of recruitment and hiring! The software is super easy to use and thus has proven to be productive for our team!

Quick turnaround time on implementation, ease of use and solid customer service support makes this a great software product! Effective results makes this product a must have for anyone needing to recruit and onboard staff!

There’s nothing not to like about a product like Apploi

Denaya
Director of Training in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Apploi Review

Kommentare: Overall Apploi is a very great system to have.

Its very friendly user, like the way it keeps track of the applicant, and have a easy onboarding process. System has a very good set up.

Being that I travel sometimes its hard for me to have access to apploi for other buildings.

Candice
Senior Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE Apploi

What I like most is the ease of navigating through the portal, ease of communication and ease of functions within the platform.

At times the portal takes some time to refresh but nothing of major concern.

Mark

I love Apploi

Kommentare: In healthcare, it's difficult to find people but with Apploi, I have an abundance of candidates that are actually qualified for the positions I'm trying to fill. This is much better than randomly searching for candidates on Indeed or Monster.

Make my job finding qualified candidates quick and easy.

I have yet to come across anything that I don't like.

Maria
General Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must reliable recruiting platform

I can get any candidates, from zero experience to already trained crew.

Could be more accurate geographically.

Julie

All In One

Apploi puts your job listing in numerous sites, so you only have to post it once and Apploi does all the work for you!

Nothing, very easy to use and manage your job listings

Brooks
Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome help!

Kommentare: Very well so far. Would like to have more quality candidates though

Names are always coming in and a variety to look at

Could be a little cheaper, but all in all its ok

Lynn
Director of EVS in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Positive Outlook

The ease of using Apploi. I like the new look of Apploi. More manageable

There is nothing I did not like about this