Über tawk.to

Chat-Tool für die Verbindung zu Kunden über eine mobile App oder auf deiner Website. Unterstützt Chat-Verlauf und Leistungsanalysen.

Erfahre mehr über tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Bewertungen zu tawk.to

tawk.to hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 256 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du tawk.to bereits verwendet?

Qalina M.
Qalina M.
Corporate Financial Controller in Aserbaidschan
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tawk to for live support

Kommentare: Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

George rex A.
George rex A.
Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria

A Flexible Chat Option

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Richard D.
Manager in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrate chat functionality to your website.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Tawk.to allows us to communicate directly with website browsers. Tawk.to has helped increase conversion rates on the website, as we can guide/advise customers immediately.

There is no downside to using Tawk.to, and excellent piece of software.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer in Indien

Very good for someone who's just starting out

Kommentare: For startups who want to test products on website they may use tawk.to for analyzing the engagement on particular page as tawk.to provide you with live tracking facility for free.

Tawk.to is very easy to install or integrate into website and its completely free with most important features that you require while chatting with user.

Dashboard design is little complex even they have changed it now but still a new user need to spend a day to learn things.

David Y.
SDE in USA

Best live chat software and there is no upfront cost!

Kommentare: It’s a great service that I would happily recommend to anyone looking to support their website visitors better. The live chat market is good overall, but Tawk.to is pushing what is expected out of services like this. We currently use Tawk.to on multiple sites, all managed and controlled by 1 Tawk.to account. The fact that Tawk.to can offers so much for free is astonishing.

Easy setup in multiple environments. We are currently hosting the plugin from a WordPress site, JavaScript + JQuery site, and a ReactJS site. All are being managed using the same Tawk.to the dashboard. From within the dashboard or mobile app you can build scripts and custom knowledge base articles that are super helpful when answering the same question for multiple clients. The ability to hire live agents as needed is such an amazing feature.

Although they offer the base function of Tawk.to for free, their add-ons for removing branding and Video + Voice + Screensharing is way overpriced. I wish they would offer some of the site's other features as paid add-ons and drop the price to remove branding and screen sharing. Having a better À la carte system for features would be nice.

Anthony R.
Design, Selbstständig

Almost Instant Live Chat

I used this software on a clients WordPress website and was able to almost instantly setup a live chat feature for them. The beauty of Tawk.to compared to others is it's completely free for the features you really need. Of course they have their upsells like any other company such as hiring agents to work for you company, remove branding, etc. But for an out of the box solution that works well you just can't go wrong with using this software.

The only thing I always dislike about any software is the branding that comes along with it. However, with it being a live chat module it's not super noticeable since it's just in small print at the bottom of the chat module.

HR admin in Simbabwe
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Live chat made easy

Kommentare: Helped us chat with clients
Different time zones also enabled us to inform our online customers when we were offline.

Tawk to makes it easy to chat with your clients. It offers great product features like the multiple chatting with different users at the same. As a team you can also know who has been talking to which client. You can advise clients if you are offline. The data insights really assist when chatting to clients like geographical location and browsing history on our own website.

The dashboard really need to understand it so that the data insights can be fully understood. For you to have a logo you will need to pay,

Shaunak P.
Shaunak P.
Software Engineer in Frontend in Indien
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best started for your chat bot needs

Kommentare: I use Tawk.to as a offline client for my visitors of my website, it handles a predefined flow of dialogue and also lets me interact with online user. So its been a great experience till date

Yes Tawk.to is easy to use for a beginners in web development, I registered and setup my need based bot and deployed directly on my live site by just copy pasting script code readily available from main page in dashboard. I like this stuff most

The don't allow much branding and customizing stuff. I would like to see a customized bot who can handle a predefined flow of dialog in my absence and if it really needs my engagement then even I can join chat.

Raghunath S.
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Best Chatbot For Small Businesses And It's FREE!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I can chat and solve the problems of my users on the spot when they visit or navigate my website. Tawk.to also provides me the option to create a knowledge panel which is also great.

This chatbot is 100% free and the integration process is so simple that even people with basic or no coding knowledge can easily integrate it. The dashboard is good and understandable, the navigation is effortless. And the best thing about this chatbot is you can integrate it with google analytics to advance your work.

I don't like the sound of Tawk.to. It would be a great help for me if they can add an option where I can change the sound or add my custom sound. Accept that everything is good.

Maicol B.
Developer in Italien

Great to start without paying much

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Great features and a lot of options to customize the widget. The free tier has all the things that allows you to start your journey with live chats

The live chat widget design/styling. All the other things have been refreshed with a new design, but the widget still has poor animations and a not-so-modern design

Boris T.
Manager in Kroatien

Impressive and free

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use tawk.to as our main recommendation to clients who need a good chat system for their website. The customization options are great, the implementation is easy, and it is all free. We have successfully doubled customer conversions on some of our projects just using tawk.to and their beautiful chat popup. Our clients like the ability to track the customers actions on the website - it is easy to upsell once you know how the visitors were browsing your website, and it is much easier to answer questions about products when you know where the visitor is from and which product page they are on right now. All in all, a very useful tool I can very highly recommend!

Tawk.to has all the features of a fully paid software while being completely free. They allow for easy integration into any kind of a website and offer a fully fleshed out experience on par with any other paid-for solution.

Antonio M.
Owner in Kroatien

The best free chat option to integrate with your website

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started using tawk.to as my go to solution for all the clients that needed a chat system. I used it first for an Icelandic tourist company that suddenly had many new visits on their website. Tawk.to actually increased conversion tenfold. Later I used it in a myriad of projects, in Iceland and Croatia, and they all had increased revenue just by providing a chat box on their website. Of course, the wonderful people answering all the questions also had to do with the success of the cases, but I still believe that tawk.to's beautiful design and easy to use interface are the champions of the story.

Tawk.to promised to be free forever, and they kept their promise. I used them on and off for projects for the last 6 years and every time they delivered an even more polished product with tons of options that would satisfy anyone.

I can't think of anything I dislike or think tawk.to has to improve. It is easy to use and extremely simple to integrate to your existing website.

Bill B.
Bill B.
President in USA

No-cost way to increase customer satisfaction? Who wouldn't want this?

Kommentare: We have been able to increase our "real world" presence on our web site, offering support and sales guidance to users when they need it most -- when they actually have a question. The low-footprint, web-based solution is very easy to install and quite easy to use (in most areas), and it provides visibility into the efficacy of our web pages and sites.

With a short script include into our web site and a simple desktop application to install, we have instant visibility into who is currently trolling out web site (and from where), and our customers have instant access to a simple chat solution right from any of our web pages. In the age of instant gratification, we are able to answer questions instantly for customers and turn them from browsers into buyers. We also have the ability to provide after-purchase support, which extends the reach of this system.

There are some oddities in the desktop UI that get annoying from time to time. For example, if you are monitoring two web sites and happen to miss a chat request from one site, the interface doesn't show you that missed call -- unless you happen to have that web site selected. The result is that a user question may have been posted that you don't see for days, which makes you look unresponsive at times.

Umair B.
Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best and Professional Live Chat Software

Kommentare: My overall experience with tawk.to is really awesome because I am using this as a WordPress plugin. Because of my company website, we developed through WordPress, therefore, we have installed a tawk.to Plugin. Me and my team members are using this platform, we always chat with our coming customers using this Plugin. We are very happy because we have increased a number of customers.

If you are searching for a Free live chat software, then tawk.to is really awesome. The setup is really easy, just copy a javascript code line and paste in the HTML of your website. If you are using the WordPress content management system, then you can also install a tawk.to plugin and if you are using Joomla then there is also an extension available of tawk.to. The dashboard is really simple to use, where you can see your user's details. You can start chatting with your website customers and users. You can also invite members of your team.

Everything is perfect because we can monitor our website visitors in real-time. We can chat and discuss with them about our products, which we are offering on our websites. It's free and without ads. So according to my point of view, every feature of tawk.to is awesome. Only the dashboard should be easier for beginners. All other things and features are really fabulous.

Erik P.
Director of Technology in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

add customer service chat to your website for free

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Jamil A.
Jamil A.
Chief Accountant in Aserbaidschan

Tawk.to for tracking solutions

Kommentare: Before our potential customers had to email us for any question that they need an answer but now they can get in touch us easily and faster which helps us to satisfy them.

Tawk.to is a tool that helps to offer live support for your customers. It offers the extension free of charge. More than that Tawk.to offers tracking solutions for your webpage meaning that you can see how many visitors checked out your webpage and how long they stayed in. Besides you can see which location follows your webpage.

Sometimes there happen small errors meaning that the extension in the webpage may disappear. The support team is helpful but they are not so fast.

Ian S.
Business Development manager in UK
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not only great for talking with customers but a great visual tool

Kommentare: We introduced Tawk.to as a way to talk with customers who are perhaps reluctant to call or email in case they get the hard sell.
We have found it useful when dealing with customers from abroad who are perhaps not confident enough in their verbal english but happy to type it.

1 - it's completely free 2 - It just works, really well 3 - On top of the web chat feature I can see in real time what pages on our site customers are visiting, this gives me a really useful picture of what pages are popular. 4 - you can also see what country your visitors are from and what platform/browser they use 5 - lots of useful automated quick responses

It's not the software's fault but you do get some occasional idiots on web chat. One guy messaged "hello" then continued with the rest of the lyrics for the Lionel Ritchie song - very odd. The live monitoring occasionally (and deliberately) goes to sleep if you're not active so you have to click to keep subscribing. I expect that's to reduce unnecessary load on the web servers so I don't blame them. I don't think you have too many options to customise the web chat pop-up shape/size/design other than colour and the text you want to use

Kamal H.
Technical Support in USA

Friendly Messaging Application

Kommentare: I can easily interact with live users or visitors on my websites.

It primarily includes everything needed for a live chat function. It can be easily integrated into websites. You don't need to be a programmer to use this tool. It also monitors the real and live visitors of a web page.

There is nothing to dislike for me. The application is perfect for its purpose. I just hope they can have a paid version so as to compete with Zendesk Chat.

Rajkishore M.
Rajkishore M.
Founder in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Live Chat Software With Bulk Features For Everyone

Kommentare: I have integrated this software with my woo-commerce store and website. It provided us best customer support platform through live chat where we are able to solve our customers issues on spot within a moment and it gives a good impression on our business. As it is free it became more useful to us because without any investment it made our business profitable with it's bulk of features.

Easy user interface and made for everyone. No training needed to use this software. Can integrate with store, website to provide customers a better support experience. Best part is it is free for all. From single dashboard you can monitor your visitors details of your website. With proactive chat you can provide customers basic FAQ answers. Can backup chats and can send chat history to users. We can hire agents for our company with best pricing plans. Best software for livechat for beginners or small businesses. You can also access your account through mobile apps too.

On every update they are removing bugs. With free plan it is very useful to everyone. I have never faced any issue with this software. If happens they help to solve immediately.

Iqra Z.
Iqra Z.
Digital Media Specialist in Pakistan

Manage your Customers with Professional Chat Box

Kommentare: I am running different websites for my own business, so I have installed Tawk.to on all my websites. I always chat with my users and customers through Tawk.to. I really like the dashboard of Tawk.to where I can the details of my visitors. I have increased the sale of my products because I describe to my users about my products through the Tawk.to chat.

If you want to chat and discuss with your customers regarding the content of your website or regarding the products of your shop then Tawk.to is the awesome platform. You can install in your website easily. If you are a WordPress user than even you can install a plugin of Tawk.to. This is a 100% free live chat, you will really love it.

I have found it very useful, incredible, and professional chat software. I never faced any kind of issue or problem during the use of Tawk.to. So for me, there are no cons. All features and functions of Tawk.to are really awesome and outstanding.

Sourav K.
Sourav K.
Administrator in Indien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Awesome and easy to install chat support system

Kommentare: This software has helped me generate more sales from my website as I am directly able to chat with potential clients the minute they arrive on my website.

For a startup with small funds it was difficult to afford expensive chat systems on our website but this was one thing we absolulely needed as customers wanted to talk to a human when they got to our site. Tawk to solved this so efficiently. Not only did they provide this service for free (yes there is a paid tier also and one where they provide you with CC agents). Their chat widget is extremely easy to install, supports wordpress and customizable. To top it all they even provide an Android app which I use when I am travelling to talk to visitors on my website.

There is an issue with their mobile app as it does not always notifies you when someone is on the site. Though this is not a common occurance, still its not non-existent either. Another thing is that their web dashboard is a bit cluttered, atleast that is how I feel. They could give a little thought to the UI and UX of their website’s dashboard.

Rick P.
Rick P.
Director in Argentinien

You don't have to pay packet for live chat

Tawk gives you basic, live chat for free with no restrictions. I mean, come on, before you got straight to Intercom, give tawk a try. Sure the feature set and the customization possibilities are better on other platforms but all the other platforms strike me as prohibitively expensive for a small business, especially when most aren't even sure that live chat is for them in the first place. So tawk is a good platform to figure that out on. Tawk gives me just what I need with no hassles and with plenty of power. There's never been a hiccup in terms of uptime or service.

The backend is incredibly confusing. I never know which site I'm administrating or how to find what I'm looking for. I mean, compared to the great front end, this is really pretty embarrassing for them. It would be a nightmare, I imagine, for any agency administering more than a few sites.

Abid S.
Abid S.
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Incredible and Awesome Chat Software

Kommentare: I am really satisfied with tawk.to. There are lots of reasons. First, it is free. Then I have installed tawk.to in my WordPress websites with the help of tawk.to plugin. I sell online products on my e-commerce website, so I allow my visitors to chat with me before purchasing any product. It’s really easy to understand and use. For my websites, the importance of tawk.to is too much. Because it has helped me to communicate with my visitors and customers. Even I have installed this on my other websites which I developed using Joomla and Magento. I am really happy with tawk.to features.

If you want to monitor your website visitors and if you want to chat with them, then the tawk.to is really best for you. You can easily set up and it’s free forever. According to my experience, the software is also too much secure. Within 1 minute you can set up the tawk.to on your website or app. Just copy the easy line of JavaScript and paste it into the HTML of your website. After that, instantly you can see the chat widget on your website. You can answer to the chats even from your Mobile device. It’s really awesome and amazing chat software.

For me, every feature and use of tawk.to is really easy. Because I am using this chat plugin on my own websites and also on my client’s websites. So, I am really aware of the dashboard and interface of this plugin. Only for the beginners, the interface should be easier. All the other features are very good.

Nenad J.
Founder in Australien

Tawk about a good product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: it got us started with these tools and helped us see the value in a live chat on our website, by far the best starter tool out there.

It's free to get started and it has some killed features the other tools charge an arm and a leg for, It's simply the best option for a free, first time chat tool user - Loved it for months and it's value will make sure I suggest it to others.

it doesn't keep up UI and ease wise compared to paid tools - It's very one chat focused where other tools I can handle 5-10 chats at a time and it's easy to keep track of, the blocky UI here makes it hard and the agent assingment system is a big buggy when more than a few people can repond to any ticket.

Michell T.
Founder in Chile
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Live Chat Assistant Application

Kommentare: Since I started using Tawk, this application has made it much easier for me to communicate with the people who enter im my website in a more efficient way, which has increased my sales because people have been totally satisfied with the attention provided by Tawk.

For me, Tawk is the most effective live chat program at the moment. This software has helped me a lot for my E-commerce page because I have been able to respond faster to my customers, it has also helped me solve problems or answer questions they have, so that the customer feels completely satisfied and well served and in turn to make sales, plus it is super easy to use.

I think Tawk made our lives easier, I cannot think about any dislikes at this moment, But I would like to keep the conversations abandoned by customers in the software data for a longer period of time, just that.