Über tawk.to

Chat-Tool für die Verbindung zu Kunden über eine mobile App oder auf deiner Website. Unterstützt Chat-Verlauf und Leistungsanalysen.

Erfahre mehr über tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Bewertungen zu tawk.to

tawk.to hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 327 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du tawk.to bereits verwendet?

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tawk.to, an excellent tool to connect with our clients from the Web or the mobile APP.

Kommentare: Tawk. to has provided us with a higher level of automation in our customer service process, which has allowed us to reduce response times to our customers, in addition to being able to cover a much larger audience.So, every time customers want to ask a question, they simply decide to access the link that we have provided in our mobile or web APP and start effective communication when our agents are online, or carry out a registration process for a request in mode offline. On the other hand, Tawk.to has interesting features within the platform, such as making annotations in each chat, the ability to view a timeline, printing chat content directly for further processing, and much more.

Tawk.to is excellent when it comes to interacting directly with our customers from our website or mobile application since we maintain constant interaction for a better customer experience, and all this information is available on the administrative platform, which in addition to being able to Record each of the chats, generate information for analysis and statistical treatment.Its dashboard is quite complete and allows us to view, for example, the number of chats carried out during the day and week, the number of responses, visits from our clients, and multiple monitoring reports, in addition to recording each chat in detail, and it even allows us to record comments to clarify doubts in a later analysis.

Tawk.to is a very complete online/offline chat and is widely used for both Web environments and mobile APPs, however, it is important to consider that the human factor is still invaluable, since for example, if we have logged into the administrative platform, it will depend on us to have an effective response time and communication that generates value for that client.

QALINA
QALINA
Corporate Financial Controller in Aserbaidschan
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tawk to for live support

Kommentare: Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good for someone who's just starting out

Kommentare: For startups who want to test products on website they may use tawk.to for analyzing the engagement on particular page as tawk.to provide you with live tracking facility for free.

Tawk.to is very easy to install or integrate into website and its completely free with most important features that you require while chatting with user.

Dashboard design is little complex even they have changed it now but still a new user need to spend a day to learn things.

Clarke
Desktop Support Analyst in Israel
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Live Chat Platform of this Year

Kommentare: Responding to customer tickets rapidly is the main relish that I gain from tawk.to.

tawk.to enables me to connect and respond to customer queries over the internet.

Since I am always connected to the internet, I rarely face downtime.

George Rex
George Rex
Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria

A Flexible Chat Option

Kommentare: Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Jamil
Jamil
Chief Accountant in Aserbaidschan

Tawk.to for tracking solutions

Kommentare: Before our potential customers had to email us for any question that they need an answer but now they can get in touch us easily and faster which helps us to satisfy them.

Tawk.to is a tool that helps to offer live support for your customers. It offers the extension free of charge. More than that Tawk.to offers tracking solutions for your webpage meaning that you can see how many visitors checked out your webpage and how long they stayed in. Besides you can see which location follows your webpage.

Sometimes there happen small errors meaning that the extension in the webpage may disappear. The support team is helpful but they are not so fast.

Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Live chat made easy

Kommentare: Helped us chat with clients
Different time zones also enabled us to inform our online customers when we were offline.

Tawk to makes it easy to chat with your clients. It offers great product features like the multiple chatting with different users at the same. As a team you can also know who has been talking to which client. You can advise clients if you are offline. The data insights really assist when chatting to clients like geographical location and browsing history on our own website.

The dashboard really need to understand it so that the data insights can be fully understood. For you to have a logo you will need to pay,

Laurentiu
CEO in Rumänien
Design, Selbstständig

Using it everyday, great for livechats

Kommentare: Good for live chats, but lacks some ticket management features.

We mainly use it for their live chat feature, but we're also happy with the traffic notifications.

Some traffic gets disconnected from their country, so their country data is gone and a default worldwide icon appears.

Pascual
Pascual
Project Manager in Panama
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tawk.to, a messaging application that allows you to monitor and chat with your site visitors under a

Kommentare: Very easy to register as a client of the tool, a simple integration process for mobile APP and maintenance tasks that allow detailed customization based on our needs and business rules.

Tawk.to has a fairly complete interactive panel for the client and allows us to provide valuable information about visitors, in chats and page views, through graphs and historical analysis. It also integrates with different third-party applications and platforms such as WordPress, which is widely used by most implementations.

I think that the price factor is important, and possibly tawk.to should reduce the prices a bit as new platforms appear on the market every day so it is important to stay competitive. On the other hand I am not sure if the implementation of this platform could create a feeling of slowing down the site, so we must test this a little more in detail.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Software Engineer in Frontend in Indien
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best started for your chat bot needs

Kommentare: I use Tawk.to as a offline client for my visitors of my website, it handles a predefined flow of dialogue and also lets me interact with online user. So its been a great experience till date

Yes Tawk.to is easy to use for a beginners in web development, I registered and setup my need based bot and deployed directly on my live site by just copy pasting script code readily available from main page in dashboard. I like this stuff most

The don't allow much branding and customizing stuff. I would like to see a customized bot who can handle a predefined flow of dialog in my absence and if it really needs my engagement then even I can join chat.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Tawk.to Review: Is This Free Live Chat Software Right for Your Business? Pros and Cons Explored"

Kommentare: Overall, Tawk.to is a free and user-friendly live chat software that can help businesses communicate with customers in real-time. However, its limited features, integrations, and customization options may make it less suitable for businesses with more complex needs.

Liberated from Cost: Tawk.to is totally allowed to utilize, making it an appealing choice for independent companies with restricted financial plans.Multi-Language Backing: Tawk.to upholds north of 40 dialects, making it simple to speak with clients and site guests from around the world.Adjustable Visit Gadget: Tawk.to's talk gadget is completely adaptable, permitting organizations to customize it to match their marking and web composition.Continuous Guest Observing: Tawk.to gives ongoing guest checking, empowering organizations to follow guest conduct, screen traffic sources, and break down client conduct.Multi-channel Informing: Tawk.to permits organizations to speak with clients across different channels, including email, Facebook Courier, and WhatsApp.

Restricted Elements: Tawk.to comes up short on of the high level elements tracked down in other live visit programming, for example, chatbots and artificial intelligence controlled robotization.Restricted Combinations: Tawk.to has restricted mixes with outsider programming, which can make it challenging to oversee client information and computerize work processes.Customization Requires Specialized Abilities: Modifying Tawk.to's talk gadget requires specialized abilities, which might be a weakness for organizations without devoted IT staff.Detailing and Examination: Tawk.to's announcing and investigation highlights are to some degree restricted, making it hard to dissect execution and pursue information driven choices.Client service: Tawk.to's client service is fairly restricted, with help accessible just through email and a client local area gathering.

Erik
Director of Technology in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

add customer service chat to your website for free

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Nweke
Nweke
Founder, Lead Designer in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A cool freebie tool for live chat support

Kommentare: It's a great freemium tool for small businesses starting out to manage their live chat support with customers on their websites and this helped me save money and also made it easy to hardly miss out on customer chats.

It has a friendly interface easy and the option of shortcuts makes it easy to use. Being able to track visitors live on my website was a blessing because it helped me understand the visitor journeys on my website and possible pain points in the buying process. Also, chatting with live visitors on my phone with the mobile app made it easy to be constantly available. I loved the fact that we could also personalize the brand for my business making it a lot more acceptable.

It's free but not completely free. You have to pay about 19$ per month to completely remove the tawk.to branding.

Iqra
Iqra
Digital Media Specialist in Pakistan

Manage your Customers with Professional Chat Box

Kommentare: I am running different websites for my own business, so I have installed Tawk.to on all my websites. I always chat with my users and customers through Tawk.to. I really like the dashboard of Tawk.to where I can the details of my visitors. I have increased the sale of my products because I describe to my users about my products through the Tawk.to chat.

If you want to chat and discuss with your customers regarding the content of your website or regarding the products of your shop then Tawk.to is the awesome platform. You can install in your website easily. If you are a WordPress user than even you can install a plugin of Tawk.to. This is a 100% free live chat, you will really love it.

I have found it very useful, incredible, and professional chat software. I never faced any kind of issue or problem during the use of Tawk.to. So for me, there are no cons. All features and functions of Tawk.to are really awesome and outstanding.

Rick
Rick
Director in Argentinien

You don't have to pay packet for live chat

Tawk gives you basic, live chat for free with no restrictions. I mean, come on, before you got straight to Intercom, give tawk a try. Sure the feature set and the customization possibilities are better on other platforms but all the other platforms strike me as prohibitively expensive for a small business, especially when most aren't even sure that live chat is for them in the first place. So tawk is a good platform to figure that out on. Tawk gives me just what I need with no hassles and with plenty of power. There's never been a hiccup in terms of uptime or service.

The backend is incredibly confusing. I never know which site I'm administrating or how to find what I'm looking for. I mean, compared to the great front end, this is really pretty embarrassing for them. It would be a nightmare, I imagine, for any agency administering more than a few sites.

Michell
Founder in Chile
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Live Chat Assistant Application

Kommentare: Since I started using Tawk, this application has made it much easier for me to communicate with the people who enter im my website in a more efficient way, which has increased my sales because people have been totally satisfied with the attention provided by Tawk.

For me, Tawk is the most effective live chat program at the moment. This software has helped me a lot for my E-commerce page because I have been able to respond faster to my customers, it has also helped me solve problems or answer questions they have, so that the customer feels completely satisfied and well served and in turn to make sales, plus it is super easy to use.

I think Tawk made our lives easier, I cannot think about any dislikes at this moment, But I would like to keep the conversations abandoned by customers in the software data for a longer period of time, just that.

Nigel Masimba
Nigel Masimba
WordPress Developer in Simbabwe

Decent Website Chat Integration

Kommentare: I implement Tawk.to on client websites. The main challenge is getting users to understand the dashboard and how it is connected to the website. Other than that it's a great app.

It's free to install and use, as well as easy to set up. A free plugin for my content management system. Allows multiple chat agents on a single account. Highly customizable frontend interface so that chat bubbles can match website branding. The mobile app allows you to respond to website visitors quickly.

The Tawk.to dashboard requires a separate login. In some cases, it's it would be better if it used the website content management dashboard. The Tawk.to dashboard can be challenging for new chat agents.

Moises
CEO in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for an online chat on a website

Kommentare: This tool has been very helpful, what has helped us the most is the option to generate tickets, because when a problem occurs with support we can send a ticket to the right department so they can solve it.

This tool has been of enormous help for our company, it works perfect to have online contact with people who enter my website, I can see the IP, the country, the web page where they are browsing, I can save their data in case they visit my website again in the future. It is a very good tool.

The operation is excellent, but I think they should add some option to visually improve the chat widget, as it has the same interface, we would like to use some design a little more modern and minimalist, but otherwise it works excellent, the chat is good.

Cristina
webmaster in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valid free alternative to expensive softwares

Kommentare: It works, it can be easily customized, it is very easy to be in contact with our possible clients and to answer to all those who just need information. It can be installed very quickly trough plug-ins and it's something that can be done in a couple of minutes without a knowledge of coding or whatsoever.

I liked most that it's free but super professional! When I needed help there was always an assistant via live chat available and the problem was solved in a few minutes.

Sometimes it's difficult to use it on a mobile. I prefer using the desktop version when I'm at work because it works perfectly but some colleagues who go round and need the mobile version had some difficulties.

Tajammal
Web Admin in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Free Website Integrated Plugin for Chat with Visistors

Kommentare: I was search a lot for free chat plugins while I start my own website at least I founded tawk.to and I was satisfied on it. I used it for a long time on my site as I run my site. I am happy with this plugin and its service providers.

Tawk.to is a free chat plugin which you can use for chat with your customers or visitor at any plate form or your own build html or php website. Tawk.to has a simple dashboard with easy control and also provide easy customization environment. I was used for long time this plugin on my site.

There some limitation in Tawk.to plugin e.g. limit of users in free version and back links but I my personally though is that this is not matter because the quality of service is better than other chat service providers.

Keirsten
Customer Service Manager in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily offer customer support from anywhere!

Kommentare: Tawk.to has filled a staffing gap for us by allowing us to do support from anywhere at any time. It has expanded our client base and allowed for more productivity and customer satisfaction.

I love that I can use it anywhere I have a device. I can answer questions on my website that customers and potential customers need to know. I have been able to save a ton of time by answering multiple live chats at a time and providing support, eliminating a staffing gap that we had.

Sometimes it can get a little buggy and ping my device multiple times, especially if I am on a mobile hotspot. I think it is mostly due to connectivity issues and not directly with the software.

Ethan
Ethan
Travel Consultant in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb free web-chat tool

Kommentare: Having a web-chat is an important part of running a client facing business. Tawk.to is a simple and effective tool to allow us to do this, and it is also free!

Tawk.to is very easy to implement on websites. The design is very pleasing to the eye, and for clients is not obtrusive - it doesn't take too much away from the flow of the website. From the user point of view, logging in and chatting is simple and everything works how you would expect it to - fantastic for a free solution. I really like how we can add names for clients and know when they return to the website and chat with us again.

The tracking tool is confusing and doesn't really display statistics clearly. Secondly, when we have an automatic reply to a message, the chat is marked as unanswered - this sways our statistics.

Wagner
Wagner
Director in Brasilien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Website Chat Support For Free

We use to spend $100 dollars for a chat software, now we can use this money in something else in our company and still have a great chat support . We can use the mobile app and support our website customers remotely

I don't know if I am mistaken something but I can't answer a ticket missing chat

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple easy to use live chat support without hassle.

Kommentare: I am really very satisfied with tawk service, I can see who is online on my server from my dashboard, which gives me an awesome overview of total users browsing. I would love to see a one-time payment for the white label. But with an unlimited agent, awesome reporting and emoji it is getting more and more interesting. If you need a free chat service for the unlimited user at free of cost then this is for you.

With WP, Joomla, and support for most of the software, this is my first choice for a live support system. I am using this on my WordPress website and from my desktop app. This is really simple and easy to use. Pre-define chats make my support simpler. I started using it for my personal blog few years ago and still it is an awesome and never gave any problems. IF you need a an awesome chat which is simple to integrate that tawk is for you, and more of all it is absolutely free.

White lebel pricing is per monthly basic which is a bit more for starter like me.I would like to see one time plans for white lebel.

It is the most complete messaging app that you have tested.

Kommentare: I was looking for a chat to be able to communicate with my clients, and this module, apart from giving you that, gives you a plus. Knowing where your customers are and from where the source arrives, it's unbelievable

- It is a free application, which is ideal for small businesses and large companies, greatly reduces expenses. - You get all the basic tools you might need for your first live chat. - The implementation is extremely easy. - Notes feature that allows you to keep track of previous contacts with customers.

- It's free, which means that you don't get any guarantee that it will work or that you will get help. - It has very useful extensions that are paid - There is still no translation service. - It has some difficulty to handle the administration part at the beginning.