AP Workflow Automation Erfahrungen

Über AP Workflow Automation

Ein Kreditorenbuchhaltungstool, mit dem Unternehmen Zahlungsprozesse optimieren, Kreditorendatensätze pflegen, Rechnungen verwalten und Berichte erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über AP Workflow Automation

Ease of Use, integrated with our accounting package easily, easy multi-company usage can use any check stock.

My biggest complaint would be when I was required to buy EZDesigner Pro while paying maintenance on the previous version. I think that should have been an upgrade on maintenance not a repurchase.

Bewertungen zu AP Workflow Automation

AP Workflow Automation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 139 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AP Workflow Automation bereits verwendet?

Randy
Randy
IT Manager in USA
Automotive

Great software, easy to configure and use. A lot of value for the money.

We have been an ACOM Solutions customer for almost 15 years. The software is easy to configure and use, especially with their newly improved EZDesigner Pro GUI software for Windows. The designer is intuitive and easy to learn. We are able to design forms and invoices quickly since the designer is WYSIWYG. (what you see is what you get). We use dozens of forms here at our company and we use ACOM's EzEmail module to deliver over 3,000 emails a day to our customers. These emails contain order acknowledgements and invoices at shipping time to keep our customers updated during the order fulfillment life cycle. We were able to deploy these functions in EzEmail in just a few hours.

The only complaint I can come up with is, I wish there was a better search function when working with emails. On rare occasions, someone will need an email resent and it's difficult to find the original email to queue up for resend. It would be handy to be able to search for wildcards in the subjects of the email. ACOM releases patches and enhancements to their software frequently, so I am hoping improved searching will be coming out in the near future. Otherwise I can't think of anything else negative to say about EzEmail and all of their other modules.

Robert
Buyer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall my experience with ACOM is good and I've had positive results

Kommentare: Ease of invoice approval by multiple people in our organization. The ability to visually see an invoice that enters our AP software.

Ease of use, search features, minimal amount of down time problems. The ability to make certain changes such as PO number after an invoice is approved is a plus. Being able to use multiple criteria options in the search function makes finding invoices and / or PO's very easy. Seeing all of the approval process when checking on an invoice helps in determining where in the approval process an invoice is.

Not being able to index by multiple columns, ie by date and invoice number or date and location can sometimes be a problem. There are times that I need to search for a range of invoices over a specific period of time and then want this sorted by the date of the invoice and the location and I am not able to do this. Also having a feature to export all of the invoices in a specific sort to Excel would be a nice feature to have. There are times that I need a total amount of expenses on a PO for a location and I have to copy and past the data into Excel so I can have Excel sort by the PO number and give me a subtotal for each PO. Have an export function would make this easier to do.

Amber
Staff Accountant in USA

This has been a long process. We have had to have several changes to make the program work for us.

With having 2 offices and being 2 hours apart this software has helped with the amount of invoices that we have to mail back and forth or email back and forth to get approvals. It is nice that invoices are now available to easily access for approvers even after the invoices have been paid. The software has helped cut down on the amount of paper we use and the amount of printing we have to do. One of the customer rep has been great, anytime we have needed something he has been readily available and if he was not going to be available, he made sure to let us know.

For the entire process to work, there are several pieces of software that our ap clerks have to access which causes a lot of confusion. There are a TON of steps and they have complained about the number of clicks they have to do to complete an invoice. I feel like there are several normal accounting practices that we had to have, the customer rep change the program to make work for. We have had to have about 4 different workflows created since the beginning, it doesn't seem to be an easy way to make changes to the workflows. Sometimes I feel like we will never be independent with this software, although it has been getting better. Our approvers have also complained about the number of clicks they have to see all the pieces (PO, invoice, and packing slip) we had to have a custom button/view built so that approvers only have to click on the button and see all the pieces, which they now love. This should be standard! I feel as if this software would be better suited for a smaller company, the Iowa Select has too many invoices and too many approvers for what this software was originally designed. I would have given more stars if the program started out what it is now after we had the customer rep make all the changes.

Josh
I.T. Manager in USA

My experience with ACOM has been great overall. Designer is simple and support is excellent.

Kommentare: Easily the best forms package for the IBMI I've used. Simple form design and management with enough power to handle a lot of specialized tasks.

The EZDesigner interface makes forms design simple but the product also allows me to use the original green screen interface to manage quick form edits. The product is very full featured and integrates easily with my OS400 based applications. I've had trouble creating very specialized functions on a few of my forms but the support staff has always quickly assisted me in finding a solution to fit my needs.

I've used other forms design packages in the past and I can honestly say that there aren't many cons. The address book maintenance functions seem to be green screen only and are a little clunky. Some of the other special function setup is also green screen only.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Both maintain and use this software for forms and email

Kommentare: It performed well for our environment and was fairly transparent to the users.

Handles system reports easily after initial set up. We have only used this on an iSeries so I'm not sure how it would work in other environments. The set up can be a little confusing when laying out a form. The email portion gives some good basic functionality.

We were not able to use the client software for developing our forms. This is not a fault of the software but our internal resources. What this required was going through the older interface to create the forms.

Tony
Tony
Systems Analyst in USA

Acom Check printing software has done a very good job for us for over 20 years.

Kommentare: Great looking laser printed checks using blank check stock and secured digital signatures.

Reliable, Secure, Easy to understand and use, Knowledgeable, professional and friendly technical support.

It would help Acom keep customers who are downsizing and gain customers who are small businesses, if they had scale-able or progressive pricing based on use. That way loyal customers who are downsizing , can still afford the product, and small business customers could afford the product.

Nihad
Nihad
VP of Information Systems in USA

We use ACOM software to print our checks. The software works very well and has performed flawlessly

Kommentare: Check printing automation and flexibility. Don't have to change paper stock. Laser print multiple accounts on check paper stock. Prints entire check with boxes, magnetic inc MICR etc. no pre printed stock needed.

Has all features you would need to print a check with or without a stub. We use it to print checks with different accounts and banks.

We don't have the GUI designer, that's why I gave 4 stars for ease of use. With the GUI designer (which I have seen demos of) it would be 5 stars.

Bj
iSeries Administrator in USA

Software permits us to process jobs quickly and utilize resources efficiently.

Kommentare: Process from printing AP checks and the payroll work without issue.

Ease of use, setup and maintenance. Once software has been setup, use is without issue and allows work to take place without worrying about problems.

The only con that I can think of and probably from my lack of using the product and not understanding how it is constructed. Seems that vendor has to make changes to the images that the company uses. Again, probably from lack of actual use.

Wendell
Wendell
Database Administrator in USA

I maintain the forms that we use to from our AS400

It's trouble-free for me as the administrator for the most part. I have found their support to be top-notch, always getting a very fast response and satisfactory resolution by their experienced techs.

I'm hard pressed to think of something I don't like, other than the unavoidable dealing with the manipulations of various items on a form which are a part of any layout and design software

Jeff
Jeff
IT Senior Programmer Analyst and Oracle Technical Site Lead in USA

A successful project implementation. Very easy to configure and implement in a short time.

Kommentare: Quick implementation of ACH which was a driving requirement from our Corporate parent. Easy implementation and usage.

The software was very configurable which gave us a lot of flexibility to to meet the business requirements. Setup and overall security was very easy from an administration standpoint. User found the system easy to navigate and work with with a relatively short learning curve.

Are only issue was determining how to meet are segregation of duties requirement by limiting menu options. The software was designed to allow the same person to both manage the checkbook/user list and also authorize the ACH transaction. This was not possible in our environment so we worked with ACOM on a solution.

Vonda
Inventory Control Lead in USA

ACOM has helped us completely streamline our Receiving / Invoice Approval / AP Process

ACOM has helped us streamline our receiving process so that our inventory levels at our multiple locations are updated much more quickly and efficiently. Our system is now almost completely paperless. Its very easy to look up and review documents from months or weeks ago. All of our receivers and invoices are stored conveniently in one location. Invoices from vendors can be uploaded to the system immediately from emailed documents. Everyone in the company now has access to look up and research past receipts and invoices. We can keep track easily of invoices waiting to be approved for payment. ACOM has been extremely helpful and responsive in helping us customize the software to work with our business. Customer service and the response is outstanding.

Kari
Accounts Payable in Kanada

Acom EZPay is integrated with the Sungard program that we use for a/p to produce cheques.

Although I am not "administrator", it seems that it is easy to manage when it comes to changing signatures around. The manual cheque process is a breeze and comes in handy when there is a rush payment required.

I don't like the cost to replace the USB drive when new/different signatures are needed or the length of time it takes to get a new one due to ACOM's location. Our company has gone through many changes in signatories in the past several years and many times we have had to hold off issuing payments while awaiting a new USB. I realize this is out of ACOM's control.

Connie
Senior iSeries Developer/Analyst in USA
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They have the best customer support bar-none; I love the GUI interface & still love the Green Screen

Kommentare: Great Checks & Forms for my 110 customers for their Vehicle Auctions, with easy design & interface to our software & data.

That is versatile and each of my 110 customers can have different designs, printing options, and the customer support is fantastic in case I run into issues with anything.

That I don't know enough about how sets & groups work, which is because I don't have time to research/learn it. I also (as a senior iSeries Developer myself) get lost trying to figure out ACOM error messages/figuring out program messages because ACOM doesn't create job logs as a general rule.

Larry
iSeries Admin/EDI Analyst in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective, Reliable, Easy to use and understand

Kommentare: More professional presentation of invoices and A/P checks.

Reliable. In small shops, the best software is the one where you set it up and forget about it. It just keeps working without the need for being maitenanced. Acom does just that. When the time comes to ask a question, response time is typically well within 30 minutes. Tech support has always been courteous and very knowledgeable.

Can't say I have any dislikes. I would like to do more with the overlays but there just isn't enough time in my day to get into it.

Joyce
IT Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for building your different styles of letterhead

Kommentare: Biggest benefit is to be able to provide the company with a new form in a very short time.

The functionality of the product. The ease of doing an upgrade. Once everything is set up, this product runs like a well oiled machine. Is very easy to create a new form/outq/printer and put into operation within 15 mins.

The limited list of new printers available. That is a try one until you get the results you need. Have found out that the HP9000 is best for the Toshibas that I have set up.

Systems Engineer - IBM Power Systems with IBM i in USA

Software works great and is easily adaptable to our uses.

Functions easily and has some great built-in security features. Serves our purposes and allows us to adapt new processes quickly.

Would like to see a native WUI interface. I've created some basic web based reprint capabilities to allow users to reprint when necessary. Working on some enhancements to it to eliminate the need for engaging higher level support personnel, while incorporating our internal approval processes.

Sri
Sr. IT Analyst in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use even for users with IT knowledge

Kommentare: Check Printing made easy. There are lot other features in this software but for now we are using it for Check printing

Our users needed just one time training. No questions asked after that. Smooth upgrade. Stable and reliable software

When users leave the company, we don't have an option to deactivate their license and install the client on the new user's laptop. we are contacting ACOM support to de active it.

Debra
Accounting Tech in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use this soft wear package for our Accounts Payable at first it was very hard to get use to.

It's hard to answer this question to many steps to process one invoice when your processing 100/200 invoices a day.

1st step for Accounts Payable is to scan all invoice's for payment. invoices scanned into Desktop tools key vendor information route it to the Cat and code the invoices for payment you have to go to 3 different sections to get one invoice paid.

Kenneth
IT Manager in USA
Textilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The software works as advertised. The customer support is excellent.

Kommentare: takes care of all my special forms needs

Ease of form creation and maintenance. Dependability of the product. Customer support is outstanding.

Learning curve is cumbersome in the beginning. You make so few changes to the forms, it can be difficult to stay current with your knowledge base. However, the Least Thing I Like is being forced to type 100 characters.

Ronaldo
IT Director in USA

its been very positive each time we have to contact support

I like that the software is customizable to our unique environment. We encountered some issues in the beginning. I like that we are able to contact the same person that helped us implement the software from the beginning for any issues that may come up.

I wish the software can be accessed over the web. I feel it can also use some more reporting feature. the initial training does not seem to be as user friendly but after sometime I guess it was just a matter getting accustomed to.

Kat
Senior Accountant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I personally have had no problems with Acom.

Kommentare: Ease of use

Easy to use. The cross over between Acom and Infinium seem to work well together. Our check writer is 11-12 years old and have had no problems.

I truly cannot think of anything that I don't like. Our check writer is 11-12 years old and have had no problems.

Christopher
Systems Administrator in USA

Mediocre, unintuitive software (EZPaySuite). Great support (if you find the right person).

It runs and allows us to print checks. It runs and allows us to print checks. It runs and allows us to print checks.

Ugly interface, difficult to navigate settings. Crash prone when checkbook settings need to be changed. Definitely backup the database before modifying anything major.

Leah
Systems Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

In the 9 years that I have been using the ACOM product, I have never experienced any issues.

Kommentare: The software allows us to easily update our forms to suit our business needs.

The EZ-Designer is intuitive and allows us to make modifications to our forms seamlessly. A great feature of the system is that all of the forms are located on the server which allows for easy access.

Joe
AP Manager in USA

Very good. User friendly. Great support team

Various options to do lookups (dollar amount, vendor number, invoice number, etc.) Very helpful when preparing accruals for month end close.

The software does not handle intercompany transactions. Invoices with line items for multiple companies can not be posted.

Aaron
Manager of Application Development in USA

ACOM software is a workhorse. We've used it day in and day out for almost 20 years.

ACOM software just runs. The only time I need to touch it is to make adjustments to my forms. Customer service is top notch as well.

The process of designing a form can be a little tricky in the beginning, but once you've done a few it becomes intuitive.