Über Digitail

Digitail ist eine dedizierte Cloud-Softwarelösung für Tierarztpraxen.

Erfahre mehr über Digitail

Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware.

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application.

Bewertungen zu Digitail

Digitail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Digitail bereits verwendet?

Monica B.
Monica B.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

George M.
Vet in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It helps me keep track of charges

Kommentare: Since using Digitail I saw that I'm always up to date with my client invoices. They also get synced with my Quickbooks account instantly and this makes my accountant's life (and mine) so much easier.

I really like the easy billing and the fact that I can directly charge my clients online. I use this feature a lot, especially for telemedicine consultations or to take a downpayment for euthanasia services.

It's more of a "feature" request — I'd like to be able to create different templates & designs for my invoices.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you so much Dr George! It is a pleasure to work with you and your team and to see how the practice has grown over the past 2 years!

Sheila W.
Executive Director in USA

Digitail

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Digitail has been very positive and we would recommend Digitail to other potential users because of the ease of implementation and use, the very engaging and helpful support team, and the helpful resources.

We are more efficient and consistent with the prepopulated SOAP templates. They have decreased the amount of time the vet needs to enter information significantly so that she can spend more time with the patients. The main consultation screen is very easy to follow and concise making it easy to transition from one tab to another. The communication between the client and staff is very easy with the app. Sending an email/text from the software is very easy.

As a non-profit we get subsidy grants and we are working to see how we can utilize this "discount" in the system.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much Sheila!! So happy to be working together!

Kalina H.
Veterinarian in Australien

Use for Mobile Vets

3 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: The staff have been lovely and welcoming in helping answer all of my questions. I am just not sure it is the right program for me at this stage.

That it is cloud based and a nice clean looking dashboard. Easy to find the tabs I need.

There is a lot of double handling. Multiple steps in the consult note section even with using templates. I would like to be able to be able to edit and customise more things to my preferences and needs.

Udvary margareta K.
Veterinarian/manager in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A promising software but very much needs to improve comunication with users.

I used to like the aspect, but now it is too bulky an counterintuitive.

Inventory and management are deficient.

Rafael P.
Rafael P.
Owner in Australien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best option for my small mobile practice

Kommentare: Changing software is pretty stressful but I couldn't be more grateful for their hard work and patience in helping me get up and running. Its smooth and quick and simple software - just does what you need it to do.

I've been locum Vet for 10+ years so I've used pretty much every system out there, I was in the final stages of signing up with another market leader (that I shall leave un-named but they are a respected 4.5 star company) - That company was going to charge me double per month which is fine for the extra functionality. The it turns out that the conversion into that software - they were going to charge me over $6000. Without going into too many details, DIGITAIL ended up doing the full conversion for me for less than half, actually less than a quarter - ok get ready for it: LESS THAN ONE TENTH that amount. That other company also presented me with a vastly complicated array of settings that I wouldve had to go through myself - DIGITAIL is much simpler, I was up and running within a few days. Sebastian is hands on and consistently gives amazing support, and is extremely patient and dedicated to the software and its constant improvement. Several suggestions for improvements and customisations were implemented within a few weeks. As with any software there is a learning period, and things that are non-intuitive. The support at digitail is amazing. The SMS reminders work perfectly here in australia (unlike other solutions I looked at) and the SMS rates are super reasonable (by far the best value I found). Would recommend this software - and happy to give back to them to reciprocate the great service. Contact me if needed.

Some things labelled in different ways - but learned pretty quickly how it works and there was good one on one webinar service.

Antwort von Digitail

It's an honor to work with you Rafael! Looking forward to more suggestions as you are always forward-thinking and spot on.

Autumn M.
Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision - excellent customer support

Kommentare: Digitail is great. Our practice is small animal, mostly walk-in, some appointments, fast-paced. We are also primarily paper- based. Thus, we have been transitioning from paper to digital, and the guidance from Digitail has been useful and supportive. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], for all your training and patience. Each time we encounter a potential stumbling block (such as how to enter walk-in appointments or view images of the paper based history or how to import paper files or take images during exams or modify a SOAP if it is open on multiple devises and being edited at the same time by multiple users) we have discovered that Digitail has already figured out the solution. I believe Digitail can be useful and adaptable in any practice.

The best thing about this software (besides meeting my prerequisites that it be cloud-based and have a pet parent portal) is that the company provides excellent customer service, training, and advice. Plus, each person with whom I have communicated is friendly and passionate about both the software and animal care.

At first, when reading reviews, I couldn’t tell if the software was being used in the USA, because some of the reviews said they were in Europe, so I wasn’t sure if it would meet the board requirements for medical record- keeping. I called and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], based in Canada, and got to use a trial version of the software. She answered all my questions, and I learned that the software is being used in the USA. I practice in south Texas, and am thrilled to have found Digitail.

Kévin M.
Kévin M.
Manager in Luxemburg
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best product on the market

As a digital expert in user experience, I wanted to advise innovative and intuitive veterinary software to my wife. Hence, after a competitor benchmarking, Digitail appeared to be the best choice. One of the most important points is that Digitail is created by digital native people, it's a very different approach compared to the competitors where digital is not their main focus, user behaviors are quickly evolving, you have to be digital-ready. My wife used 3 different software in past experiences (one in the largest clinic in the country), Digitail is the best in her opinion.

The initial configuration (adding products, TVA, dosages, etc.) is time-consuming and it could be more intuitive in some specific cases. However, Digitail is still doing a better job than competitors.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much Kevin for your kind words! We're preparing more updates to make the onboarding even easier. Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

Marelize E.
vet in Südafrika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zwartkop Animal Clinic

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We didnt receive any proper training and had a hell of a time figuring it out.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] did try but seems her hands are full
online training very difficult
Love the modern approach but still needs alot of work

App Photos Mostly user friendly love the uploaded diagnoses and ease of adding clinicals

Prescription meds Stock read in Doesnt remember prices of previous stock and adds numerous stock if others not finished yet Difficult to delete wrongful add stock Our previous system was promised to be carried over two monoths in still waiting

vor 7 Tagen

Hi Marelize, We want to thank you for your honest opinion about Digitail! Reading our customers' needs is super important for our whole team; we want to make immediate changes to improve your experience and meet your expectations.

Karen P.
Owner/veterinarian in USA

Ease of use

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely excellent. Customer service is wonderful and they are very friendly.

Digitail is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. Being cloud-based is perfect for mobile medicine.

Diabetic interface will be released soon, which will be very helpful.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much Dr Karen! I'm happy that we are able to help!

Douglas C.
Owner/Veterinarian in USA

Constantly Updating

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This team is constanty updating and improving. I have been with them from early in the process and it has developed dramatically! Can't wait to see where it continues in the future!

Eventually the app interacting directly with the PIMS will be the strength of this software. It is very close to being irreplaceable. The SOAP is currently easy to use and friendly to look at.

The biggest con is the age of the company. They are constantly looking to increase the integrations that they have access too and as that continues to broaden the strength of the product with continue to improve.

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you so much Dr C!! The advice that we have received from you and your team has been super helpful!

Anca L.
Veterinarian, Manager in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best veterinary software we've used.

Kommentare: Great

It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners. Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail. It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs. Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

Georgiana C.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the best platform for veterinary clinics

We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice. The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records. Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina! It is a pleasure to work with your team!

Floroiu G.

Happy to have it💙

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have a little business near Bucharest, Otopeni City. A small Veterinary office and we are proud that we can use it. It made our work a lot easier and helped us keep our clients close.

We heard about Digital 2 or 3 years ago, but we were affraid to buy it, because we were old fashioned and still write on the paper. After many midunderstandings with customers and many requirements related to vaccinations and determina,we decide it was time to buy it and make our lives easier.

I think it should be something to tell us that one patient already exist. Nowadays, it warns you just when you enter a microchip number.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Dr Gabriela! We've heard your feedback and you'll love the update that just came out where you are notified if the client already exists in the database!

Oana M.
Doctor in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great features,amazing interface, easy to use

Kommentare: Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

Emese C.
Company Director in UK

Best PMS ever!

Kommentare: Fantastic - 5 stars all round!

I am so happy with the support and the quality of service of Digitail. All my clients find the system easy to use, I get answers to any of my enquiries lightning fast and find this the best PMS I have ever used since I have been a vet of 15years. Far superior to all the big, faceless companies and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team enough of all they have done for my business. You can't go wrong by choosing this software!

Nothing - there is no issues they don't address and they are constantly improving their services.

Antwort von Digitail

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you very much for your kind words Dr Emese!

Madalina M.

Good

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners. Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.

Sahir A.
veterinary surgeon in Mauritius
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For any modern and dynamic practice, Digitail is the ideal tool

Kommentare: After adopting Digitail, I could concentrate more on treatment rather than losing time on different areas. Pet parents were more trustful and they are always at ease interacting with their vet.
Developers are always helpful and provide monthly upgrade to the interface and options, which is great.

Digitail help to better organise and run my daily practice. Pet parents follows their fur babies pet record better using a well deserved tool for this era. It is easier to go through all medical records, products stock and statistics useful for better planning and evolution.

Some features takes time to get used to. Training staffs may require some time

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Sahir!

Griveteanu L.
Doctor in veterinary medicine in Rumänien
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best application

Kommentare: We gave up the written records

An application easy to use, the owners receive reminder messages for the following treatments, vaccinations or deworming. Can be accessed from the mobile phone. You can attache any records like blood analysis or any alalysis you do

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application

Antwort von Digitail

We are so happy to hear we helped you transition to a paperless clinic!

Deborah D.
Medical Equipment Manager in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

very good

Kommentare: very good one

It help the veterinarian to be more eficiant

every thing is likeabble, you will just love ot

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much Deborah! looking forward to helping your business grow even more!

Karla R.
DVM and practice manager in Rumänien

Go for Digitail

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Making appointments very easy, clients love this.

Very user friendly, easy to use and accessible for everywhere you have a connection to internet.

I didn’t identified, the team helped us every time we had problems or questions.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much Karla!! You are a great practice manager and it is a pleasure to work with you!

Felicia H.
Veterinary surgeon in UK

Must have

Kommentare: Super great customer support, the software was a good addition to our practice, helps me and my collegues

The software is easy to use, keeps your pet owner informed, shortens the time of consult, the veterinarian has a good record of the animal’s history, can be accessed from anywhere, has a designed app as well

In the time i have used it, I could not find anything lacking

Antwort von Digitail

Thanks a million Dr Felicia! I'm happy that Digitail is making your life easier at the practice!

Marta N.

Simple Management Software

Kommentare: I like the simplicity of this software and the ease of connecting with the clients through email and texting.

Very simple, easy to use. Intuitive. Customizable

It's still a work in progress... I cannot add vaccines given by other clinics, the date switches to European style (Day, Month, Year) on the printable reports.

Georgiana M.
Veterinarian in Rumänien

Easy to use. It helps both the veterinarian and the owner

Intuitive. It is very easy to keep up with a patient's evolution by looking for his history in digitail. It also helps the owner to always have access to information about his pet's health

It would be great if the program would work a little bit faster. Nothing else to add as a con.

Prosi A.
Dmv in Rumänien

Vet suregeon

Kommentare: Best

Best health program, sending emails and sms to owners

Nothing abut that.. everything is working well

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much Dr Prosi! Happy to hear that you and the team are enjoying Digitail and that the pet parents are also having a better experience!