Über Digitail

Digitail ist eine dedizierte Cloud-Softwarelösung für Tierarztpraxen.

Erfahre mehr über Digitail

Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware.

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application.

Bewertungen zu Digitail

4,9

Digitail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 72 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Digitail bereits verwendet?

Monica
Monica
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

Erin
Practice Manager/Technician in USA

We LOVE Digitail!

First and foremost, the software is so easy to use and very functional. One of the great things about it is being able to access it ANYWHERE. The pet-parent portal is also genius and our clients are definitely fans! The chat function and diary updates are great for managing difficult cases. We also really like how the treatments are so easily approved and declined within a SOAP note and then anything approved will automatically pull into the invoice. It makes missing charges a thing of the past. As a brand new practice we had to start from the ground up. Our onboarding specialist, [sensitive content hidden], has been the absolute best! The fact that Digitail is constantly improving and working to be more functional is phenomenal. Honestly, there's so many nice things it would be hard to list them all but we really do just love it!

There have only been a few small things I've noticed that I wasn't a fan of or feel should be worked on a bit more. The one thing I find slightly inconvenient is having to remove pricing when sending a record so instead of hitting just "send email" we have to go into the "advanced records options" every time to change it. One other thing is not being able to apply a 0 to the low end of an estimate on any product that has a dispensing fee as it will always still add the dispensing fee instead of displaying a $0 - still trying to figure a way around that without creating a bunch of new services or changing dispensing fees. The last thing I can think of that has been an issue is merging clients/patients. I've noticed after we have manually entered a client and patient into the system, if they then go enter themselves into the app it will create a duplicate and I do not have the power to merge them.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Erin, First off, thank you for your detailed and glowing review of Digitail! We're ecstatic to hear about your positive experiences with the platform. We've always prioritized providing software that is user-friendly and functional, so it's fantastic to know that features such as our pet-parent portal, chat function, and intuitive invoicing have made a marked difference in your practice. Your feedback is a testament to our mission of continuously refining our software to suit the ever-evolving needs of practices like yours. Your insights will be essential as we plan the next updates and enhancements. Our team is always on the lookout for ways to improve, and feedback from our users is invaluable in that process. We'll keep striving to exceed your expectations!

Lindsey
Vet in Irland
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A work in progress but incomplete

Kommentare: Would hope to be able to recommend in future but currently not fit for service

Brilliant CRM and app features, scheduling and reminders efficient

Non existent customer service, troubleshooting or business management features. Accounting functions inaccurate and incomplete

Antwort von Digitail

Hi Lindsey, super sorry for what you have experienced. Our team in Ireland will reach out and redo the training with the team to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features!

Douglas
Owner/Veterinarian in USA

Constantly Updating

Kommentare: This team is constanty updating and improving. I have been with them from early in the process and it has developed dramatically! Can't wait to see where it continues in the future!

Eventually the app interacting directly with the PIMS will be the strength of this software. It is very close to being irreplaceable. The SOAP is currently easy to use and friendly to look at.

The biggest con is the age of the company. They are constantly looking to increase the integrations that they have access too and as that continues to broaden the strength of the product with continue to improve.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you so much Dr C!! The advice that we have received from you and your team has been super helpful!

George
Vet in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It helps me keep track of charges

Kommentare: Since using Digitail I saw that I'm always up to date with my client invoices. They also get synced with my Quickbooks account instantly and this makes my accountant's life (and mine) so much easier.

I really like the easy billing and the fact that I can directly charge my clients online. I use this feature a lot, especially for telemedicine consultations or to take a downpayment for euthanasia services.

It's more of a "feature" request — I'd like to be able to create different templates & designs for my invoices.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you so much Dr George! It is a pleasure to work with you and your team and to see how the practice has grown over the past 2 years!

Michelle
Practice Manager/Owner in USA

Brookside Digitail review

Kommentare: Our support person, [sensitive content hidden], is very pleasant. We love that it integrates with our 3rd party products.

things continue to improve without having to wait for updates. Customer Support is stellar.

I would like a bit more reporting, but I believe that is one the way

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your lovely review 😻. Your words made our day and reminded us why we love what we do. Your feedback motivates us to keep improving and delivering great service. Knowing that we've met your expectations encourages us to do even better. We're truly grateful for your support and for taking the time to share your experience

Olivia
DVM Owner in USA

So Far So Good!

Kommentare: My Account Manager [sensitive content hidden] was so awesome through the entire process. He was very responsive to my questions which I had many of. He was able to keep me organized and on track.

User friendly2 way texting and email through app and softwareApp option

With being a newer program there are a few cons but all will probably resolved soon Some integrations not available yet, but hopefully will be available soon Confusion due to constant changes and updates

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Dr. Olivia, Thank you for your feedback on Digitail. We're glad to hear you find our platform user-friendly and appreciate the available functionalities. Your insights are invaluable and will help us plan our next developments. It's great to know the integrations have been beneficial, and we'll continue to expand based on user needs. We'll also pass on your positive remarks to our team. Thanks for choosing Digitail. We're here to support you and value your trust.

Sheila
Executive Director in USA

Digitail

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Digitail has been very positive and we would recommend Digitail to other potential users because of the ease of implementation and use, the very engaging and helpful support team, and the helpful resources.

We are more efficient and consistent with the prepopulated SOAP templates. They have decreased the amount of time the vet needs to enter information significantly so that she can spend more time with the patients. The main consultation screen is very easy to follow and concise making it easy to transition from one tab to another. The communication between the client and staff is very easy with the app. Sending an email/text from the software is very easy.

As a non-profit we get subsidy grants and we are working to see how we can utilize this "discount" in the system.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you so much Sheila!! So happy to be working together!

Practice owner/veterinarian in UK

Doctor

Kommentare: Very good

On the "cloud", good reminder system, customer care is very good and problems addressed, always someone to help-

Owners booking own appointments, stock/inventory intially was confusing (but this is being addressed and is much improved)

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Dr Bradbury! We're happy that we are part of your journey!

Geethanjali
Veterinarian/Owner in USA

Best Veterinary management software

Kommentare: Best support, easy to navigate. Very responsive to email questions

Simplicity and easy to navigate. Color on the software is very calming for the eyes.

SMS receipt for sending owners option. Pet owner portail more easy navigation and photo upload.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Dr. G, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Digitail! We're thrilled to hear that our calming colors and simple design caught your eye. We acknowledge the feedback on the SMS receipt and pet owner portal; rest assured, we're always working to enhance our platform. It's a pleasure to have you on board, and we promise to keep delivering top-notch support. Cheers to a purr-fect partnership! 🐾

Stacey
Practice Manager in Kanada

An Excellent Option for Veterinary Practice Software

Kommentare: Overall, our time with Digitail has been a 5/5 star customer experience. We have felt nothing but support along the way and are excited about all the new innovations that are coming forward.

My truly favourite thing about Digitail is their vibrant, engaging team who provides excellent, courteous and prompt support and customer service. They truly feel like an extension of our in clinic team and they make our days flow so easily.

Any feature request we've ever submitted has been acknowledged and considered, most often executed and integrated to help our work flow.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the awesome review on Digitail! 🌟 We love being your behind-the-scenes support crew. And we're always all ears for feature requests; it's how we keep getting better. Glad you felt the difference in our customer service. Just know that as you grow, we've got your back. More cool stuff is on the way; thank you for partnering with us!

Toader
Medic Veterinar in Rumänien

About Digitail the software that I recommend to all colleagues

Kommentare: The experience with Digitail and the team behind it was excellent, being extremely receptive to all our needs and ensuring a very good communication with us.

Using Digitail we managed to completely give up paper sheets, we improved our communication with customers by sending them the files every time by email or giving them access from the mobile application to the information in the consultation sheets. The mobile application is also a very good achievement and an excellent tool for owners. The programmer part is very good, filling in the forms is easy to do.

I have no worries about interacting with Digital. There are minor details that can further improve its usefulness and functionality but it is a software in a continuous dynamic that constantly comes with news, updates

Antwort von Digitail

Thanks so much Dr Toader for your feedback and support!!

Autumn
Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision - excellent customer support

Kommentare: Digitail is great. Our practice is small animal, mostly walk-in, some appointments, fast-paced. We are also primarily paper- based. Thus, we have been transitioning from paper to digital, and the guidance from Digitail has been useful and supportive. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], for all your training and patience. Each time we encounter a potential stumbling block (such as how to enter walk-in appointments or view images of the paper based history or how to import paper files or take images during exams or modify a SOAP if it is open on multiple devises and being edited at the same time by multiple users) we have discovered that Digitail has already figured out the solution. I believe Digitail can be useful and adaptable in any practice.

The best thing about this software (besides meeting my prerequisites that it be cloud-based and have a pet parent portal) is that the company provides excellent customer service, training, and advice. Plus, each person with whom I have communicated is friendly and passionate about both the software and animal care.

At first, when reading reviews, I couldn’t tell if the software was being used in the USA, because some of the reviews said they were in Europe, so I wasn’t sure if it would meet the board requirements for medical record- keeping. I called and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], based in Canada, and got to use a trial version of the software. She answered all my questions, and I learned that the software is being used in the USA. I practice in south Texas, and am thrilled to have found Digitail.

Lyndi
Practice principal in Südafrika

Digitail review

Kommentare: Digitail have always helped whenever I have had any issues. Their service is fast, friendly and efficient. I have and will continue to recommend Digitail.

Digitail is cloud based making it available anywhere on any device provided you have internet. Appointments are easy to schedule. The digitail app for pet owners is very impressive. Support is superior to other software I have used. Requests for improved functionality are taken on board and software continually improved.

I did not like the fact that invoicing was per pet instead of per owner. This changed but combining invoices was tedious. Recently changes have been made and consolidating invoices for one owner is very easy to do.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lyndi, Thank you for trusting us! We are happy you enjoy the updates and you are pleased with our support team.

Anca
Veterinarian, Manager in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best veterinary software we've used.

Kommentare: Great

It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners. Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail. It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs. Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

Georgiana
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the best platform for veterinary clinics

We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice. The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records. Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina! It is a pleasure to work with your team!

Amanda
Practice Manager in USA

Review

Kommentare: I loved every person I have spoken with a Digitail. You all from IT to the messaging section have gone above and beyond to try to make adjustments and we really appreciate it. - Thank you

I love [sensitive content hidden]! She has been such a huge help!! What I love about Digitail is its pretty easy to navigate around. I love the app feature and that clients have access to records and have the ability to schedule appointments at their convenience. I also love the chat feature.

The consent forms and prescriptions are hard for us. We've had to order prescription pads because the templates in Digitail just wouldn't be able to be processed in South Carolina at a human pharmacy.

Kévin
Kévin
Manager in Luxemburg
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best product on the market

As a digital expert in user experience, I wanted to advise innovative and intuitive veterinary software to my wife. Hence, after a competitor benchmarking, Digitail appeared to be the best choice. One of the most important points is that Digitail is created by digital native people, it's a very different approach compared to the competitors where digital is not their main focus, user behaviors are quickly evolving, you have to be digital-ready. My wife used 3 different software in past experiences (one in the largest clinic in the country), Digitail is the best in her opinion.

The initial configuration (adding products, TVA, dosages, etc.) is time-consuming and it could be more intuitive in some specific cases. However, Digitail is still doing a better job than competitors.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much Kevin for your kind words! We're preparing more updates to make the onboarding even easier. Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

Rebecca
Veterinarian/Owner in USA

After 6 months for a new startup mobile business

Kommentare: Very intuitive, customer service is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is phenomenal at helping and they always have time to set up a meeting if there is a task that you need extra help with understanding.

I like that it’s cloud based easily accessed from anywhere

A little confusing/annoying with inventory and when injectable quantities vary with vial.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Dr Rebecca! Look out for the new inventory module that we are preparing!

Floroiu

Happy to have it💙

Kommentare: We have a little business near Bucharest, Otopeni City. A small Veterinary office and we are proud that we can use it. It made our work a lot easier and helped us keep our clients close.

We heard about Digital 2 or 3 years ago, but we were affraid to buy it, because we were old fashioned and still write on the paper. After many midunderstandings with customers and many requirements related to vaccinations and determina,we decide it was time to buy it and make our lives easier.

I think it should be something to tell us that one patient already exist. Nowadays, it warns you just when you enter a microchip number.

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you Dr Gabriela! We've heard your feedback and you'll love the update that just came out where you are notified if the client already exists in the database!

Quelle: GetApp

Terrific cloud-based PIMS for our small specialty practice!

Kommentare: Getting started with Digitail was super easy! Our customer service contact walked us through setups and met with us as many times as we needed to get everything working and to dive deeper into adding new functions.

What a great alternative to our previous system! As a small but growing specialty practice, we don't have the client volume to justify adding an expensive software. Yet, we needed to improve our medical records and organization. Digitail checked those boxes and so many more!

Would like to see attachments read in medical records and improvement with emailing with clients so it shows as part of the medical record. 2 way emailing would be terrific!

Oana
Doctor in Rumänien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features,amazing interface, easy to use

Kommentare: Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

Antwort von Digitail

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

Andreea
Veterinarian in Kaimaninseln
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome veterinary software

Kommentare: So nice to be in the cloud with such a mobile team like ours!

Easy to use, and easy to learn to navigate

Hardly anything! Sometimes I get frustrated with the calendar. But they are constantly improving and updating the software.

Emese
Company Director in UK

Best PMS ever!

Kommentare: Fantastic - 5 stars all round!

I am so happy with the support and the quality of service of Digitail. All my clients find the system easy to use, I get answers to any of my enquiries lightning fast and find this the best PMS I have ever used since I have been a vet of 15years. Far superior to all the big, faceless companies and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team enough of all they have done for my business. You can't go wrong by choosing this software!

Nothing - there is no issues they don't address and they are constantly improving their services.

Antwort von Digitail

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you very much for your kind words Dr Emese!

Madalina

Good

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners. Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.