The right combination of tools in a easy to use interface.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Stefany D.
Sole Proprietor
Immobilien

Kommentare: I think the number one benefit is being able to ssee all of my calendars in multiple accounts in one space. I need only this one website to be on top of my day. Having all of my tasks front and center gets me started on my day quickly.

Vorteile: I tend to use a lot of tools to do a specific job in my email process flow. Flow-E has s o many in their one tool, I wa sable to let go of a few plub-in and extension and just migrate my daily email function to Flow-e.
The interface is simple and functional. I can see my calendar at all times and can make task and events with a click. The area for notes and organizing my day is impressive. It's has the power of being it's own tool yet is embeddded in a great email system. This is the first to get me to leave my Gmail interface with plugins.
Service is excellent. I send a feedback or question and I get answers in a very timely manner and I see a willlingness to go the extra mile when something is not working.
I now have all of my gmail accounts in this system and it could not be better. Each account gets it's own set-up so there is no confusion.
Simple. Efficient. And the UI is super clean.
With updates coming in fast and furious, I am sure I will be updating this review in 6 months or less.

Nachteile: No cons at the moment. I have been using this for more than 6 months and any issues that have come up were handled with in 24 hours.

Great product for managing chaotic email inboxes

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Pavel N.
Online Marketing Expert PPC/SEO/Copywriting
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can visualize your emails as they are on a board. It turns your Gmail or Outlook into a task board, which makes it much easier to keep track of every email you get. The interface is user-friendly. They have pretty high rate of responsiveness. You can actually use it as a "to do" board and create tasks that have nothing in common with emails, which is very nice. It could be a bit confusing in the beginning, but it gets better and better.

Nachteile: It is only for Gmail and Outlook, which is pretty sad. It will be nice if you can apply it for every or at least for several more email clients.

Great for Email Inbox Managing and Task management

Bewertet am 7.10.2018
Pavel N.
Online Marketing Strategist
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps email tight and clean. Helps you to organize and track tasks.

Vorteile: It makes Gmail or Outlook inbox look like a visual task board. You can create as many columns as you want and keep track of emails or tasks.

Nachteile: It is a bit difficult to strat with it and to understand the concept. But once you got it is a productivity booster.

Best Email/Task solution Ever

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Nick M.
Web Developer
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: makes email and tasks one and flows like my work flow

Vorteile: Better than any email to task solution, it's email as tasks! If you have struggled to make your emails into tasks, this is for you! having your emails "AS" tasks means no more forgetting to check your emails or forgetting to check your tasks. big A-Ha finally moment when you first open it up.

Nachteile: Would benefit from a mobile solution to organize emails on the go, which apparently is in the works at which time I would expect Flow-e to gain some traction very fast!

A great email and task managing app that makes my daily work a lot easier.

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Rok M.
Head of Playful Training

Vorteile: The ease of use in managing the emails to the designated boards for a quick and simple overview of the tasks/projects. I also love the timeline at the bottom with my meetings for the day, clear & simple.

Nachteile: It works perfect for what it was designed for. A mobile version would be appreciated though.

Great idea to hack the daily email craziness, still a little rough and confusing regarding the inbox

Bewertet am 24.11.2017
José maría S.
Professor

Vorteile: - Worklfow customization.
- Drag and drop.
- Clean interface.
- Interface theme.
- Timeline view

Nachteile: - Inbox arrivals confusing.
- Not good integration during transition from Gmail to Flow-e
- Too width blanks space.
- Lacks collapsible inbox.